NATION

PASSWORD

The God of Heaven has given us all the kingdoms of the Earth

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Isurioth
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

The God of Heaven has given us all the kingdoms of the Earth

Postby Isurioth » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:55 pm

"Behold you proud Waves,
You can not beat down our Fame,
We shall rule over you."

So saying the Grand Admiral turned from the oceans on the Northern coast of this miserable island. "Ship Master, what news of the Barbarian? Surely he does not mean to make us wait."

The man he had indicated looked up from his conversation with the navigators and said, "I do not know sir. Our agent reported that he would be hear in the tenday. He still have some time left until we are ready to leave. Besides, there will be a long journey in which to come to despise him."

"Yes, yes, but the point remains that he is not in his proper place, which is here and now. It is not right for such a thing to persist, it invites trouble when he is not where he is supposed to be. Besides, I will not have the smug Angerman say we were late."

So the conversation continued as the sun rose over the water. A ship of un-comparable size sat alone offshore. Its hull seemed made of gold and its sails were white and blue. Two large hulls stretched 450 feet from bow to stern and it seemed like a palace had been build on top of and between them near their rear. Two shorter hulls, themselves larger then the ships common among other nations, flanked the conjoined main. Each of the large hulls had eight masts and each of the smaller four. The sails themselves were very strange, with rods running through them and a shape like a birds wing.

Such a ship had not been seen on these shores for many centuries, and most likely would not be seen again until it was at the head of an invading army. In luxury it exceeded the palaces of kings. In speed it out distanced all but he fastest craft. In size it was beyond belief. It had but one purpose, conquering and to conquer. Now at last it would be used as it was meant to be.
Louis XIV: "L'état, c'est moi."

Angermanland: "...and it would probably have to be one of those cities where the ruler has gone 'I want a capital city that is more awesome than anything else. I want my capital THERE *stabs finger on map*. therefore it shall be built! Hire an architect!"

Return to International Incidents