NATION

PASSWORD

Declaration of Surrender (ATTN Blackhelm, Brewdomia, Sorgan)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Declaration of Surrender (ATTN Blackhelm, Brewdomia, Sorgan)

Postby Spredronia » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:04 am

Today, the resistance sent out a radio message to all forces in the area:

"This is Captain Froth of the Spredronian Resistance. My previous superior was killed during a rockslide. In an effort to preserve our nation, we surrender to the invaders on one condition: that Brewdomia and Sorgan leave our waters. If you do this, we will be able to hold peace talks for the good of what's left of our nation. Brewdomia and Sorgan may send representatives to the peace talks if they wish, but the nation is now under Griffincrest control."

Spredronia has finally cracked. The Resistance has given up. The war is over.

(OoC: In an effort to keep my nation from being steamrolled I'm surrendering.

However, that means Brewdomia leaves. And so do you Sorgan. AND you, New Manth. It's over.)
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:42 pm

OOC: Come'on Spredonia, Let me and bc and New manth battle it out, plz
we will discuss surrender after out battle
Last edited by Brewdomia on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to International Incidents