NATION

PASSWORD

GIA OOC Thread

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Scandinvans
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2004
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Kagetora wrote:Which makes things dificult for some of us. *cough*

Though I would like input, if not the final say, on any agreement I am forced to abide by.
It has prevented any alliance wars.

Though since it is not written it is quite hard to place any specific guidelines.
We are the Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans. Surrender or be destroyed. Your civilization has ended, your time is over. Your people will be assimilated into our Empire. Your technological distinctiveness shall be added to our own. Your culture shall be supplanted by our own. And your lands will be made into our lands.

"For five thousand years has our Empire endured. In war and peace we have thrived. Against overwhelming odds we evolved. No matter what we face we have always survived and grown. We shall always be triumphant." -Emperor Godfrey II

Hope for a brighter tomorrow - fight the fight, find the cure

Tamadragit
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 16, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamadragit » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Would it be possible for me to attain observer status?
[float=right]Egalité! Travail! Fédéralisme![/float]République fédérale de Tamadragit

Kagetora
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Wouldn't for something to take effect, the members would have to know about it? I think a treaty should be drawn up, or at least something that says "We have an NAP with Comintern"
If you want help with something, simply send me a telegram. I'll do my best to respond intelligently, and if I can't I'll refer you to someone who can.
Caladan Imperium||Montgomery Broadcasting [EII]

The Scandinvans
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Kagetora wrote:Wouldn't for something to take effect, the members would have to know about it? I think a treaty should be drawn up, or at least something that says "We have an NAP with Comintern"
They do deserve to know about it. It is merely a question of how lazy I am.
We are the Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans. Surrender or be destroyed. Your civilization has ended, your time is over. Your people will be assimilated into our Empire. Your technological distinctiveness shall be added to our own. Your culture shall be supplanted by our own. And your lands will be made into our lands.

"For five thousand years has our Empire endured. In war and peace we have thrived. Against overwhelming odds we evolved. No matter what we face we have always survived and grown. We shall always be triumphant." -Emperor Godfrey II

Kagetora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Tamadragit wrote:Would it be possible for me to attain observer status?

Post an app
If you want help with something, simply send me a telegram. I'll do my best to respond intelligently, and if I can't I'll refer you to someone who can.

Altane
Diplomat

Founded: May 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:18 pm

You know I kinda find it funny I single-handidly broke apart CAG without a war. To me that's hilarious.

The Scandinvans
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Altane wrote:You know I kinda find it funny I single-handidly broke apart CAG without a war. To me that's hilarious.
I broke apart the CAG by only invading a few countries.

Kagetora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:45 pm

So Scandinvans, are you actually going to partake in the war? I would appreciate it if you remained neutral (or at least not on GWO's side), because 1, I don't wanna fight someone in my alliance if I can avoid it, and 2, because frankly you can't be anti-Stok and uphold the treaty

The Scandinvans
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:48 pm

I will not side with any party in the war. I am to lazy to do so anyway. :p

Kagetora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Whew. Dodged a bullet there, along with several thousand for my troops

The Scandinvans
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 pm

Kagetora wrote:Whew. Dodged a bullet there, along with several thousand for my troops
Cheers.

Kagetora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Unless Beth Gellert really gets involved, we're already likely outnumbered. Maybe we can convince Wanderjar to side with Stoklomolvi.

Gc1mak
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gc1mak » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:09 pm

I will probably join on Stoklovmovi's side, but considering that I am already in great rouble fighting against BC and that I have two active rp...

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:14 pm

I'm also in the process of claiming 2 more assets...mwhahahahahahahaha

Gc1mak
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gc1mak » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Be careful before your sig exploded cause of too many assets

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:27 pm

ill try to make space as I go on.

Gc1mak
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gc1mak » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:57 am

Bump for great justice!

Do you guy think it is appropirate ( Yeah I knew I spelled this wrong again! )to offer discount to COMINTERN in my storefront?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents