NATION

PASSWORD

Star War Galaxy [General OOC Thread]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Thrashia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2004
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Thrashia » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:08 am

Allanea wrote:Are either Thalassia, Karazak, or Orvax IV controlled by any players at the moment?

As far as I can tell, no, none of those three systems are currently under PC. They are however widely spaced and some are near contested or potential hot-zones (Thalassia). Would make for interesting opportunities for rp's.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Well I'll just try and colonize one of them (Likely Karazak, but not yet sure).

I will work ouot the idea in the coming days. It will be somewhat bloody.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

The WIck
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The WIck » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:13 pm

I give you all a festivus miracle....I posted!
My Nation's alignment is Chaotic Neutral, we shoot first then ask no questions.

P.S. I didn't mean to destroy your planet it just got in my way.

over 12 billion pop...and not counting

Balrogga
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:38 pm

I am still waiting for anyone to react to my ship arriving near the battle.
The Fallen Empire of Balrogga

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

The Ctan
Minister

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:55 am

I know someone wanted Karazak to kill the slavers, I think it was Alduin.
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Godular
Forum Moderator

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:38 am

The WIck wrote:I give you all a festivus miracle....I posted!

*cough*
Now the moderation team really IS Godmoding.
Step 1: One-Stop Rules Shop. Step 2: ctrl+f. Step 3: Type in what you saw in modbox. Step 4: Don't do it again.
New to F7? Click here!

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Balrogga wrote:I am still waiting for anyone to react to my ship arriving near the battle.

Considering the amount of traffic going on and the fact that Chaos is focused on the planet, you might go unnoticed for a bit; unless you start firing.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

The WIck
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The WIck » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:38 pm

We only notice important people. Just wait till that blue asshole shows up pretty sure me an OG will ignore him because his whole universe no longer exists

Godular
Forum Moderator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:36 pm

The WIck wrote:We only notice important people. Just wait till that blue asshole shows up pretty sure me an OG will ignore him because his whole universe no longer exists

Frickin' Disney...

Shenryax, sir.
Step 1: One-Stop Rules Shop. Step 2: ctrl+f. Step 3: Type in what you saw in modbox. Step 4: Don't do it again.
New to F7? Click here!

The WIck
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The WIck » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:05 am

Done!

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:01 am

*raises fist and shouts in an old man's enfeebled voice about younger generations for an incoherent and lengthy period of time*

Orthodox Gnosticism
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Orthodox Gnosticism » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:38 am

About time. If only Hunt would post I could post mine.
The International Fleet: Tricking Children into Xenocide via video games since 120 ISC.

Godular
Forum Moderator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:37 am

The WIck wrote:Done!

Uh... thanks I guess? Did I offend in some way?
New to F7? Click here!

Asfaltum
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2006

Postby Asfaltum » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:18 pm

You guys should drop by chat sometime.

Balrogga
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Well, if you remember my ships have the mass shadow of a small star (as mentioned in the post) it should be quite apparent I am there. My ally's ships would most likely automatically shift into "Ta'Nar mode" to compensate for the sensor data being FUBAR.
The Fallen Empire of Balrogga

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

The WIck
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The WIck » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:10 pm

@Godular. Nope. Just don't have time to put up a real reply. Yours will also take more work since there is supposedly a big boom thing in my Capitol itself. And then a lot of missiles and such to respond to. And there are lots of ways to play the hand I got here so still churning it about.

@Bal Aint nobody got time for that

@OG Hunt just can't keep up with our pace of a post a month. But do not fear I shall post some more for Hera soon that should lead to some quicker replies

Godular
Forum Moderator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:26 pm

The WIck wrote:@Godular. Nope. Just don't have time to put up a real reply. Yours will also take more work since there is supposedly a big boom thing in my Capitol itself. And then a lot of missiles and such to respond to. And there are lots of ways to play the hand I got here so still churning it about.

@Bal Aint nobody got time for that

@OG Hunt just can't keep up with our pace of a post a month. But do not fear I shall post some more for Hera soon that should lead to some quicker replies

Ah, placeholder post, gotcha. Had me worried.
New to F7? Click here!

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:18 am

Remind me to post lol :P
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Huntaer
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Huntaer » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:36 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:Remind me to post lol :P

Post :D. Srsly though, I still owe you a massive post. as well as DD.
"But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear."

SWG OOC Factbook. Under Construction!

The WIck
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The WIck » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:44 pm

Do not worry if none of you all post me and OG will keep the ball rolling...I wonder what system we will blow up next. Alderran or Coreilla?

Asfaltum
Envoy

Postby Asfaltum » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:57 am

The WIck wrote:Do not worry if none of you all post me and OG will keep the ball rolling...I wonder what system we will blow up next. Alderran or Coreilla?

I'd be worried, but seeing your spelling, and knowing that you'd first have to find them on a map... :lol2:

Orthodox Gnosticism
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Orthodox Gnosticism » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:59 am

The WIck wrote:Do not worry if none of you all post me and OG will keep the ball rolling...I wonder what system we will blow up next. Alderran or Coreilla?

Alderaan is so cliche. I hear Tython is great this time of year.
Last edited by Orthodox Gnosticism on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
The International Fleet: Tricking Children into Xenocide via video games since 120 ISC.

CoreWorlds
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby CoreWorlds » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:03 am

Alderaan blowing up is so cliche and Corellia's to awesome to die. If you *must* blow something up, I suggest Tatooine. It's not important in a political or economic sense, but you just know some snot-nosed brat is going to show up there that will change the fate of the Galaxy.

Asfaltum
Envoy

Postby Asfaltum » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:49 am

No no no, it's Naboo you wanna explode. Because Gungans.

CoreWorlds
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby CoreWorlds » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:37 am

Asfaltum wrote:No no no, it's Naboo you wanna explode. Because Gungans.

No. If you blow up Naboo, you'll only make the Galaxy worse. I'm almost certain there's an eldritch abomination hidden in its core.

If you must kill the Gungans, it has to be done solo.
Last edited by CoreWorlds on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents