NATION

PASSWORD

Prime Minister of The Godly Nations seeks wife!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Godly Nations
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Prime Minister of The Godly Nations seeks wife!

Postby The Godly Nations » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I, the acting Prime Minister of The Commonwealth of The Godly Nations, being five-and-fifty years and still a bachelor, hereby declare my seekage of a youthful life mate to brighten my gloomy, dreary, and dark waning years. I particularly delight in those with a wild spirit; being an owner of several horses, I particularly delight in the breaking the spirit of wild beasts, and I expect no less delight in taming my woman as well. In addition, my virgin and chaste loins have hereunto satisfied itself with various farm animals, and desperately seeks human company. But, be not alarmed, my parts are not ill with any of the various diseases that affect the area.

Your humble and dutiful servant,

The Rt. Hon. Lord Humphrey D'Hugh M'Leod O'Bonaparte Twiddly D'Iddlie McWhackfolidyddle IV, PM
Last edited by The Godly Nations on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Takaram
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Prime Minister of The Godly Nations seeks wife!

Postby Takaram » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:48 pm

The Godly Nations wrote:Dear Sirs and Madams,

I, the acting Prime Minister of The Commonwealth of The Godly Nations, being five-and-fifty years and still a bachelor, hereby declare my seekage of a youthful life mate to brighten my gloomy, dreary, and dark waning years. I particularly delight in those with a wild spirit; being an owner of several horses, I particularly delight in the breaking the spirit of wild beasts, and I expect no less delight in taming my woman as well. In addition, my virgin and chaste loins have hereunto satisfied itself with various farm animals, and desperately seeks human company. But, be not alarmed, my parts are not ill with any of the various diseases that affect the area.

The Rt. Hon. Lord Humphrey D'Hugh M'Leod O'Bonaparte Twiddly D'Iddlie McWhackfolidyddle IV, PM

ooc: Creepy

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:53 pm

Official Communique from the Royal Republic of the Emmerian Unions

To: The Prime Minister of the Godly Nations
Encryption: Unencrypted

NO! NO! A billion times NO! We have heard about your pathetic nation and it's ritual subjugation of women, and your molestation of young boys. Go back to your sheep and horses as they will be the only things that will take you.

Go to Hell,
Catherine Gatewell
Head of the Emmerian Unions Women's Leauge
Last edited by The Emmerian Unions on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Takaram
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:54 pm

The Emmerian Unions wrote:
Official Communique from the Royal Republic of the Emmerian Unions

To: The Prime Minister of the Godly Nations
Encryption: Unencrypted

NO! NO! A billion times NO! We have heard about your pathetic nation and it's ritual subjugation of women, and your molestation of young boys. Go back to your sheep and horses as they will be the only things that will take you.

Go to Hell,
Catherine Gatewell
Head of the Emmerian Unions Women's Leauge

ooc: That was beautiful

Brogavia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:54 pm

"Well, they do call it animal husbandry for a reason I suppose...."
Playing NS since Jan of 2006

1010102, Unjustly Deleted

Agent of the Timegate, if you expose me I'll kill you

Romandeos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romandeos » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:55 pm

IC:

Imperial Diplomatic Proclamation

I have heard about the nation from which you hail, sir, and wish you to know I would more swiftly smother my daughters with their own pillows than permit them to spend just five minutes in the same room as yourself, and that is a fact.

Go back to the barnyard, you horse-buggering half-wit.

~ Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Taunja I Lockeheart
Last edited by Romandeos on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you RP with me, you are choosing to acknowledge The Shift by default. No negotiations.

Southeastasia wrote:Romandeos is like an enormous dog: happy and friendly, but when angered, ruthlessly sadistic.

Yo’ur spalling ability and use of gamrmer is artcioous.

Facts and Figures of Life

The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.

The careful application of terror is also a form of communication.

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the world.

Things are more like they are today than they ever were before.

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.

Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate.

I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.

If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.

RIP Tanaara: 1/17/10.

Clamparapa
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Clamparapa » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:57 pm

ATTN: The Godly Nations
SUB: New Wife

We will send you one of our greatest warriors. However, should you mistreat her in any way, she will strangle you with your horse.

Highest Regards,

Clamparapan Supreme Council

Last edited by Clamparapa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Communtopia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Communtopia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 pm

How about this woman?

That thing down there isn't what you think it is.
Last edited by Communtopia on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Gordonopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 pm

ooc: gonna pull a communtopia

ic:

Hi there, this is Joe. I live on a little tropical island off of Gordonopia. You can have my daughter, the island considers her to be a real beauty:

Sincerely,
Joe
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr

Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

Sith Korriban
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sith Korriban » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Is it, ah... required that she be human? You see, many of our people are either of native Korribani stock, or hybrids thereof. There are not so many full-blooded humans here. However, our Korribani can mingle with humanity, and are equal in all ways, they just look rather different, and frequently have better low-light vision.

Dark Council Member Lord Elles-Ward, Sith Korriban
~Dark Lady of the Sith
"Sometimes you have to walk in darkness to bring the truth to light"
"So be angry about that! Hate! Rage! Despair! Allow yourself, just once, to stop playing the game of Jedi Knight, and admit what you have always known: you are alone, and you are great, and when the world strikes you it is better to strike back than turn your cheek." ―Dooku, to Yoda

Communtopia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Communtopia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:00 pm

United Gordonopia wrote:ooc: gonna pull a communtopia

ic:

Hi there, this is Joe. I live on a little tropical island off of Gordonopia. You can have my daughter, the island considers her to be a real beauty:

Sincerely,
Joe

Absolutely beautiful!

Brogavia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Communtopia wrote:How about this woman?

Epic fail that horse is a dude. You can see its penis for christ sake.

Communtopia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Communtopia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Brogavia wrote:
Communtopia wrote:How about this woman?

Epic fail that horse is a dude. You can see its penis for christ sake.

Who ever said that that chap'll be on top?

Psybris
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Psybris » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:02 pm

So...he fucks animals???
ALL HAIL REPPY
Our Moderator, who art in NationStates. Hallowed be Thy forum name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on NationStates as it is in the Mod Forums. Give us this day our daily post. And forgive our flames, as we forgive those who flame against us. And lead us not into political debates, but deliver us from spammers. For thine is the forum kingdom, the power to delete, and the glory. Forever and ever. Awomen. - Euroslavia

On a gathering storm
Comes a tall handsome man
In a dusty black coat
with a red right hand.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down, if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your sig.
Threads:
Come Join The Swarm http://www.nationstates.net/region=the_swarm

Brogavia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Psybris wrote:So...he fucks animals???

He is British you know....

Takaram
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Psybris wrote:

So...he fucks animals???

Looks like it

Communtopia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Communtopia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Brogavia wrote:

OOC: And what does that have to do with bestiality?

Brogavia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Communtopia wrote:
Brogavia wrote:

OOC: And what does that have to do with bestiality?

everything

Communtopia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Communtopia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Brogavia wrote:
everything

OOC: Britons has as much to do with bestiality as Americans living in the Deep South or on the Appalachian Mountain with incest!
Last edited by Communtopia on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brogavia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Communtopia wrote:
Brogavia wrote:
everything

OOC: Britons has as much to do with bestiality as Americans living in the Deep South or on the Appalachian Mountain with incest!

My point exactly.

Rikese
Envoy

Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rikese » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:13 pm

To The Godly Nation's Futterer of Horses Prime Minster,

Enjoy your hand.

Signed,

Mr. Mats Rikese
United Russian States wrote:Thrid Russia is moving towards an much larger force consiting of all volanteer soilders.

Mad hatters in jeans wrote:do you even expect for a minute i'd want to discuss anything further with you if you continue to show no respect to my opinions?

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Upon reciving this news, one grinning Senator Pontius stood up in the white light of the Senatorial chamber. "In the name of maintaining diplomatic relations with the foreigners in The Godly Nations, I propose we send Senator Sexta-" He swung his hand in a grand gesture to the female Senator next to him, who was rapidly ascending o her feet "As the Prime Minister's w-" A resounding slap rang out, echoing off the walls of the 'Chambers. Silence rushed over the Senators, everyone staring at each other in horror. Would there be yet another brawl, three in a month? But, of course, Pontius was not without a sense of humour, even when he himself was humbled. He was the first to break out in laughter, and Sexta was next. Before the guards at the door could breathe a sigh of relief, the entire Senatorial Chambers was practically rocking with laughter. There would be no offers, humorous or otherwise, to The Godly Nations Prime Minister.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Takaram
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:Upon reciving this news, one grinning Senator Pontius stood up in the white light of the Senatorial chamber. "In the name of maintaining diplomatic relations with the foreigners in The Godly Nations, I propose we send Senator Sexta-" He swung his hand in a grand gesture to the female Senator next to him, who was rapidly ascending o her feet "As the Prime Minister's w-" A resounding slap rang out, echoing off the walls of the 'Chambers. Silence rushed over the Senators, everyone staring at each other in horror. Would there be yet another brawl, three in a month? But, of course, Pontius was not without a sense of humour, even when he himself was humbled. He was the first to break out in laughter, and Sexta was next. Before the guards at the door could breathe a sigh of relief, the entire Senatorial Chambers was practically rocking with laughter. There would be no offers, humorous or otherwise, to The Godly Nations Prime Minister.

ooc: Funniest Senate ever

The Godly Nations
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Godly Nations » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Dear Sirs and Madams,

Your cruel words has injured my self-esteem and wrought out painful emotions, and I can not help but weep and slide a razor blade across my arm several times. But, being a good Christian, I pray that GOD will forgive your souls, and that he will forgive you for your meaness!

Sincerely Yours,
Last edited by The Godly Nations on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Takaram
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:29 pm

Your cruel words has injured my self-esteem and wrought out painful emotions, and I can not help but weep. But, being a good Christian, I pray that GOD will forgive your souls, and that he will forgive you for your meaness!

Sincerely Yours,

ooc: A good Christian who does animals? Isn't that an abomination?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents