NATION

PASSWORD

The Valderama Doctrine

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Central and Eastern Visayas
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Valderama Doctrine

Postby Central and Eastern Visayas » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 am

WHEREAS, it is public knowledge that in certain nation-states, adhering to a certain creed, or even any creed, can result in an entire population subject to genocide;
WHEREAS, it is only just that those whose creeds give reason for their deaths at the hands of their host governments find sanctuary from pogroms and Holocausts should armed resistance be a choice too difficult to consider for families and communities;
WE, the Federal Republic of Central and Eastern Visayas, invoking the aid of the Almighty, hereby declare our borders open to peoples seeking sanctuary from genocide committed on religious grounds in their home countries.

If you seek to start anew after making that decision, we can help you.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Dr. Louis Valderama, Ph.D.
President
Government of the Federal Republic of Central and Eastern Visayas
Last edited by Central and Eastern Visayas on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If believing in God means I am less than human in the eyes of some, fine; I will wear my yellow badge with pride.

TIMEZONE: GMT +8
1. In a gunless society, the strong prey on the weak with utter impunity.
2. Yes, I'm a Roman Catholic from the Philippines. And I know how much ass PH sucks at the moment.
3. Bastard with ADHD. Yep.
4. PDAF can go to hell!
Economic Left/Right: 6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49
Or: This.

Return to International Incidents