NATION

PASSWORD

Capitalist International (CAPITERN) Alliance

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brydog
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Re: Capitalism International (Redone)

Postby Brydog » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:56 am

Brydog wrote:Application to Join:
Nation name: Wolfenhalle
Views on Capitalism and Communism: Capitalism is Good, against authoritarian forms of Communism.
Nation population: 13.291 billion
National political party in power: Wolfenhaller Traditionalist Party
Current conflicts: none
Level of membership: VP
President Erika Stossberg
Vice President Karl Flieger
Wolfenhaller National People's Party
The Liberal Democratic Republic of Wolfenhalle
Dictatorships foster oppression, dictatorships foster servitude, dictatorships foster cruelty; more abominable is the fact that they foster idiocy." - Jorge Luis Borges

Brydog
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Brydog » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:57 am

Application to Join:
Views on Capitalism and Communism: Capitalism is Good, against authoritarian forms of Communism.
Last edited by Brydog on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
President Erika Stossberg
Vice President Karl Flieger
Wolfenhaller National People's Party
The Liberal Democratic Republic of Wolfenhalle
Dictatorships foster oppression, dictatorships foster servitude, dictatorships foster cruelty; more abominable is the fact that they foster idiocy." - Jorge Luis Borges

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:05 am

Brydog wrote:Application to Join:

Acceptedyou are now VP

NOTE: One more member must join in order for the alliance to hold its first meeting.

Crabulonia
Minister

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabulonia » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:50 am

This is very much a mirror image of Comintern isn't it?

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:52 am

Crabulonia wrote:This is very much a mirror image of Comintern isn't it?

No, we are not that far to the right as COMINTERN is to the left in terms of political stances.

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Re: CAPITERN Alliance

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 am

I urge all members to take a look at this.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13702

Ketrily
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ketrily » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:03 pm

On behalf of my humble nation, I would like to extend our wish to join this brilliant alliance.

Nation name: The Republic Of Ketrily

Views on Capitalism and Communism: Capitalism is a system that allows that Industrial, Scienctific, and Cultural progress to be shared freely, and where those who wish to do well in the world, and as long as they hold determination and intellignce at their side, shall be able to triumph, and unlock many riches in life. Communism, however, encourages the opposite.

Nation population: 480 million (And rapidly rising)

National political party in power: The Dominion of Freedom Party

Current conflicts: At the time of Application, None

Level of membership: Diplomatic Officer
Last edited by Ketrily on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Political
Economic Left/Right: 6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59

Moral
Moral Order: -0.5
Moral Rules: -7

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Ketrily wrote:[img]httpimg258.imageshack.usimg2584935letterfromketrily.th8.png[/img]

On behalf of my humble nation, I would like to extend our wish to join this brilliant alliance.

Nation name: The Republic Of Ketrily

Views on Capitalism and Communism: Capitalism is a system that allows that Industrial, Scienctific, and Cultural progress to be shared freely, and where those who wish to do well in the world, and as long as they hold determination and intellignce at their side, shall be able to triumph, and unlock many riches in life. Communism, however, encourages the opposite.

Nation population: 480 million (And rapidly rising)

National political party in power: The Dominion of Freedom Party

Current conflicts: At the time of Application, None

Level of membership: Diplomatic Officer

Accepted. I need to you to send me a TG about your RP skills and the I will brief you.

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:06 pm

NOTE: First alliance meeting held tomorrow at 10 A.M. US Eastern Time. We shall discuss alliance roles, stances, goals, the flag, and foreign and domestic relations.

Stoklomolvi
Minister

Founded: May 02, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Stoklomolvi » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:17 pm

[True capitalism would not discern between anything whatsoever. If it makes money, then it would be done.]
Demonym: Stoklomolvi
Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation
Factbook -- Interpol -- Liaoism (old) -- News Agency (old) -- Commerce Comissariat -- Minyang
Defensive Preparedness: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nuclear Launch Protocol: А | Б | В | Г | Д
Leader: Commissar Vladimir Mikhailovich Stuyonovich

Kagetora
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:47 pm

I would just like to say, that this alliance is basically glorifying Communism by stealing their idea. It does not look good. Kinda like why the Fascintern never became an alliance/
If you want help with something, simply send me a telegram. I'll do my best to respond intelligently, and if I can't I'll refer you to someone who can.
Caladan Imperium||Montgomery Broadcasting [EII]

Crabulonia
Minister

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabulonia » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Views on Capitalism and Communism: Capitalism is a system that allows that Industrial, Scienctific, and Cultural progress to be shared freely*, and where those who wish to do well in the world, and as long as they hold determination and intellignce at their side, shall be able to triumph, and unlock many riches in life**. Communism, however, encourages the opposite.***

I find your naivete on this topic quite adorable, a few points.

* You are suggesting that a system designed where people seek only to make money, shares all of its acheivements together. Taking the pharmaceutical industry as an example, this is completely wrong. Medicines are not provided for everyone for free by the loving companies are they?

** This point is interesting because yes there are stories of desolate individuals with not a hope at the start of their life growing into succesful billionaires. But there are people definitely as intelligent in different situations which outright exclude them, there are people in Africa who are easily as smart as investment bankers but they are not favoured by their system.

***Communism encourages the sharing of all triumph. It does not deny that people should do the best they can, but rather than be motivated for the quest for money, they are motivated to improve the society around them.

Signed,
President of Crabulonia, Alexei Wall of the ANTU (Anarchist National Trade Union)

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Kagetora wrote:I would just like to say, that this alliance is basically glorifying Communism by stealing their idea. It does not look good. Kinda like why the Fascintern never became an alliance/

Let me tell you their is NO PATENT or law that says we can not name our alliance this or run our alliance like this. If their is one, please bring it to my attention.

Kagetora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:14 pm

A White Hawk wrote:
Kagetora wrote:I would just like to say, that this alliance is basically glorifying Communism by stealing their idea. It does not look good. Kinda like why the Fascintern never became an alliance/

Let me tell you their is NO PATENT or law that says we can not name our alliance this or run our alliance like this. If their is one, please bring it to my attention.

I never said you couldn't. Where did I say that? I'm just saying it looks like you're copying another ideology, which you apparently don't like. It doesn't look good, and makes the alliance look inferior. There was an alliance named Fascintern, but all those who were ICly serious about Fascism/Imperialism shot it down saying "It makes you look inferior to Communism/Comintern!"
If you want help with something, simply send me a telegram. I'll do my best to respond intelligently, and if I can't I'll refer you to someone who can.

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Crabulonia wrote:* You are suggesting that a system designed where people seek only to make money, shares all of its acheivements together. Taking the pharmaceutical industry as an example, this is completely wrong. Medicines are not provided for everyone for free by the loving companies are they?

Capitalism is an economic idea not a political ideology (please get your facts straight). In this alliance we encourage and prefer libertarian (true liberalism) type political values which totally go against modern liberalism.

** This point is interesting because yes there are stories of desolate individuals with not a hope at the start of their life growing into succesful billionaires. But there are people definitely as intelligent in different situations which outright exclude them, there are people in Africa who are easily as smart as investment bankers but they are not favoured by their system.

So basically, you should take away the rights and earnings of those people who work hard and distribute to those who are less intelligent and do less work. Sounds intelligent. :palm:

***Communism encourages the sharing of all triumph. It does not deny that people should do the best they can, but rather than be motivated for the quest for money, they are motivated to improve the society around them.

And that is the problem with Communism. It does not encourage human individually, and therefore will never be successful. Modern humans are not meant to be grouped and ruled by strong authority and will eventually resist in favor of more rights, exc.

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Kagetora wrote:
A White Hawk wrote:

I never said you couldn't. Where did I say that? I'm just saying it looks like you're copying another ideology, which you apparently don't like. It doesn't look good, and makes the alliance look inferior. There was an alliance named Fascintern, but all those who were ICly serious about Fascism/Imperialism shot it down saying "It makes you look inferior to Communism/Comintern!"

This is a Capitalist/Libertarian alliance, not a extremist alliance like that of this so called "Fascintern."

Please point out any similar political/structural ideas we share with Comitern and I shall change them (Excluding the name).

Kagetora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:26 pm

A White Hawk wrote:This is a Capitalist/Libertarian alliance, not a extremist alliance like that of this so called "Fascintern."

Please point out any similar political/structural ideas we share with Comitern and I shall change them (Excluding the name).

I have no problem with anything but the name. But I'm not planning on joining, so I'll shut up now.

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Kagetora wrote:
A White Hawk wrote:This is a Capitalist/Libertarian alliance, not a extremist alliance like that of this so called "Fascintern."

I have no problem with anything but the name. But I'm not planning on joining, so I'll shut up now.

One last thing.

I notice you are an IFA and GIA member which concludes you are Fascist. I assumed you had no intention of joining.

Kagetora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Actually Imperialist, but the difference to people on NS is neglible so whatever.

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Kagetora wrote:Actually Imperialist, but the difference to people on NS is neglible so whatever.

Ah, Imperialist. Ok, I have bit more respect for you now.

Kagetora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:41 pm

A White Hawk wrote:
Kagetora wrote:Actually Imperialist, but the difference to people on NS is neglible so whatever.

Ah, Imperialist. Ok, I have bit more respect for you now.

Yay? Shutting up now.

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 pm

BUMP

Jakra
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakra » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Official Communique From the Federal States of Jakra, Ministry of State

The Federal States of Jakra hereby condemns this alliance on the basis it promotes ignorance towards the political left, and encourages a corrupt and broken system. Therefore the FSJ sincerely hopes that all who join this alliance live long enough to the their beloved capitalist system collapse around them, while the true systems of the left live on and thrive long after capitalism's demise.
-Jakran Minister of State, David Pelad

OOC- Hello Frasas, not surprised to see you manipulating another right wing alliance.
Last edited by Jakra on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Current DEFCON Level: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Jakran Factbook: NSEconomy: Jakran Military Factbook (WIP)
In Memoriam of President:John Henry Eden

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Comaack wrote:Nation name: The Reich of Comaack
Views on Capitalism and Communism: We love Capitalism, we tolerate the Communists but are willing to defend ourselves and throw in an occasional propaganda film.
Nation population: 1.9 Billion
National political party in power: United Cipolloist Party
Current conflicts: None

ACCEPTED but, you have been given the status of PART-MEMBER due to frequent political instability in your nation.

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Comaack wrote:Wait, Political Instability is an occasional terrorist attack, or the entire flag issue.

OOC: I thought Arivida is annexing you.

IC: Add it in your signature you are a member. Also, meeting will be held tomorrow at 10 AM ET US.
Last edited by A White Hawk on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents