NATION

PASSWORD

A New World, Where Impossible Is (SLFT/PMT/FAnT) (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 am

"Sarge, I can blow this creature to bits if you both would just get down now." His ear piece cracked again. It was the gunner on board the shuttle again. Calling in to give that grim suggestion. Somehow Sergeant Dumas noted the hesitation and anxiety of that one man. Not good. He turned to his back, facing the shuttle several hundred meters away. Still not good, he quickly decided - though he was against the idea, the fact things just gets serious may merit the use of such force. But this dragon hasn't been too hostile yet has it? In fact it seemed to have became more and more eloquent with their human language.

He decided his luck and saved the 155mm cannon as last resort if this dialogue does not produce anything that the Aeyariss expedition could use. The thing is, Sergeant Dumas was not a man of calibre, thus cannot simply make the rule.

"Oh, great sir! My name is Alexander Dumas. Staff Sergeant, Aeyariss 3rd Star Ranger Regiment. Do you have a name sir?" he then turned facing the shuttle, hand signalled the gunner to stand down...
Last edited by Aeyariss on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:33 am

Snow shook his head as he looked at the massive metal object. His excellent hearing had heard the human gunner ask to pulverize him. Snow spoke. "You humans are barbaric. Is there such a reason to be ready to head to violence so fast?" As Snow finished his sentence, he unsheathed his ice sword. He swung it a couple times while enchanting. "May the Fire Eternal bless me with power, should these humans decide to kill me." As he finished, he began glowing in blue fire. Snow from the ground floated up to the dragon and formed massive armor, made completely of ice. He continued. "I am, in your language, Snow. Son of head Chieftian of the Frozen Wrath Tribe. Grandson to the mighty Ice Elder, who taught me how to harness the power of the cold." Snow swung his sword without hitting any humans. He then held it in his hand. "Dumas, if I see another threat, it will not prove well for you. We dragons do not take hostility lightly." He breathed out a blizzard of snow. The temperature dropped rapidly, and within seconds, it was nearly 28 degrees Farenheit.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:07 am

"Snow, grandchild of the ice elder, then let it be known that I do not speak for the entire race I belong to. I have no authority to further explain or give or deny concession. As to why we are on this planet, then let it be stress that we are here to explore this planet you are in. To learn of it soil and to determined whether it is suitable for us, human, from another world so settle here." Dumas continued, then came the ice and the more growling like voice. Somehow this thing gotten angry.

"Beside do you represent your kind? If not let us meet on a proper venue. I can try to represent our leader to come and engage in a diplomatic dialogue for we recognize you being a native of this world, merits representation and because you are closely related to our own expedition here I think it would be wise to seek your cooperation."

Yes, that sounded diplomatic.

"What say you?" Dumas concluded.

Meanwhile, back on the shuttle, one of the scientist had already gotten in touch with the central command and control. Dr. Serena Song were alrady informed with what is going on. She couldn't believe it as well. But she hailed shuttles from team No #2, 3, 10 and 11 and ordered them to be been dispatched at once... the four shuttles then took off. Heading toward the northern most sector where team #1 had formed up their line...
Last edited by Aeyariss on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:09 pm

"All my kind feels this way. They are angry at you humans, most want the complete annhilation of your race from the face of the planet. You are lucky you settled here, then not up north with the Green ones of your kind. They are near the Fiery Dragon Tribe, the tribe that controls the planet. So you must answer this last question: Are you here for good intentions, or are you here to take away the planet and kill it, like the Blue ones of your kind? However you answer shall decide what the Dragon Council shall take action upon." Snow breathed out more ice fire. The temperature was now going negative, getting much colder. A blizzard was starting blow upon them. Over the sky was clouds, which were raining snow like crazy. The weather seemed to show Snow's mood. He was prepared to kill the humans if they came here like the blue ones. If they were here for good intentions, then he would spare their lives. He took into account that the humans were wanting to live here. He only wondered if the dragons and humans could peacefully co-exist. For if they attempted to exterminate them, that would be a war they would surely lose.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:01 am

Northern Sector

Thank God I got this armored suit. Sergeant Dumas thought out loud. The display on his HUD helmet register the environment changes, and the drastic drop of temperature. Well what should he answer now. After all he was only a low level personnel who was ready to take orders from his superior. He wondered if all dragon has this kind of capabilities? These environmental manipulation are simply out of his grasp. The guys from meteorology must be both excited and perplex by now.

Blue ones of our kind? Dumas wasn't really familiar with that one. Has anyone else actually landed on Gallia as well other than the Aeyarissan and Rainaran.

"I shall let my leaders answer that question for you and your council. Let's set up a meeting." Dumas countered. He simply was not in a position to be answering that.

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:21 pm

"Now that is what I wished to hear." Snow roared in the air. The roar was responded by another, more colossal roar. A heavy blizzard came in, blinding the humans, then as it became visible again, Another Dragon was there. With a long gray beard, a little bigger than snow, and his blue skin was almost so white it blended in with the snow. "Grandson, you are alive!" He spoke in english. "Yes grandfather, I am. I have been able to communicate with the humans. They wish to establish a meeting with the council." "Well I'm an honorary council member. Since Yi'n is occupied with the orks, blue humans, and possibly green ones, then I will take this matter in my own hands." The old dragon faced the humans. "Take me to your leader. As our council is preoccupied, I shall represent Frozen Wrath Tribe." He dug his hand into the snow, and pulled out a cane. He prepared to follow the humans.
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Oh, my goodness. Another one? This one even bigger. Sergeant Dumas and his party decided to take a few step back. Somehow this ice, seems to have gotten out of control. Just as the dragon appear jets stream roared behind them. Both Dumas and Jefferson look to their back, it's the other four shuttles that Serena Song had sent them to. The four landed their security detail, another four additional squad and then hovered in the air again. No doubt, Dumas now they were armed...

"Stay where you are soldier!" Dumas yelled as the procession went toward their position and they froze. Dumas yelled out again.

"Lower your weapon!" And they did just that,most of them looked at one another until one of the black armored came forward.

This was Doctor Serene Song her self. Which had been picked up by Team #2 shuttle just before they all flew to this northern side.

"My, goodness, you're a big one. How many millenia have you live?" She said casually. Gracefully walk toward the newer, bigger, older dragon. She took the lead. Now standing between the creatures and Dumas.

"You could say that I represent my human party here on this ground. But I too cannot take the responsibility to voice for my entire race. I know. I've been listening through this," Serene pointed to her earpiece then continue. "If I may say so, I believe it is my responsibility to assure you- we mean no harm." Well at least not to ourselves. Serena smiled.

OOC: Cane?
Last edited by Aeyariss on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 pm

OOC: He's old. :p Think of him as a Yoda Wanna-be
IC:
"I did not ask you that, human. You will tell me what I need to know or I will rip it out from your brain with joy." The old dragon cackled as he spoke. "Grandfather, be courteous!" Snow warned him. "Nonsense, my grandson. I know exactly what they have. 144mm. guns, just about, that they think can penetrate our skin. 5 Squads, including this one we found. And this human girl standing before me doesn't know anything about us." He stared straight at Dumas. "Now, listen to me. There are more dragons on this planet that it would be sucidal to dare to try to start war with us. We can make the whole planet turn to barren rock, or fill it with snow. Or, make volcanoes and lava erupt everywhere." Just as to prove his point, he snapped his fingers. It was hailing, and it was getting progressively worse. The blizzard and wind had increased. The trees around them were beginning to turn to ice. The ships they landed on were progressively becoming frosted. "At the snap of my fingers, I can make this entire area freeze, you humans turn to ice, and your ships crushed by hail." he yelled over all the racket he caused. When the hail turned to the size of basketballs, he snapped his fingers. All of a sudden, the blizzard died down, as did the wind, and the clouds parted. The sun shone on the ice, still there. "We are gods compared to you. With the Fire Eternal, we can kill you all." He laughed yet again a horrendous laugh. "So, you will either answer my questions, or I can promise they will never find you under the snow I will have down here. And even if you somehow manage to beat me, we have an entire village nearby. Hail literally the size of your ships, will fall from the heavens and crush you under their weight." He thrust his cane down into the snow. An icicle fell from the trees, and landed on his head. It turned to water, and splattered at his feet.
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Magic is just science that were yet to be understood. Doctor Serena Song understood that, the fact that these creature were able to that at will suggest something more sinister. So the species on this planet had evolve to this level? It was excited to think. Even Aeyariss weather controller machine that had existed for over a few centuries were not able to do what these two creature had just done, almost instantaneous. Now that was science beyond their own imagination...and it seemed they are using it as a weapon as well? Doctor Serene Song continued to put on her smiled... well, diplomacy is a game of soft power.

It is true that Song doesn't really know about this Gallian dragon, from what she had heard the bigger one growled, and growled, exchanging words beyond her own comprehension. She turned to Snow.

"You wan't to translate that young one? Your elder doesn't seemed to have performed what you have performed. I don't understand what he's saying." The environment went even more radical. Their shuttle still hovering in the air - and now with ten of the 155mm cannon at their arsenal - seemed to be experiencing some wild turbulence.

She wondered, how much effective would these artillery would be?
Last edited by Aeyariss on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hun-Jagan Corporation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hun-Jagan Corporation » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 am

"Manager, sir!" We razed the first 3 kilometres of the forest!"
"Very well. Time to get the big things into action. Drill for oil."
"Yes, manager, sir!"

And so the Hun-Jagan Corporation tested their Super-Digger-5000 for the very first time. 5k rotations per minute with the 6 metres wide head of the drill. A tritanium-hardinium head allows to break even the hardest stones- except diamonds and everything harder than this. The ground vibrated and they already crushed the stones 17 metres below the original position. Hun-Jagan would sell the oil to puny mid-tech nations that are somewhere in the outer-rims of their trade-clusters. They would use it to produce the various high-quality chemicals that their customers love. And they would sell their stocks on oil... the price will fall. fall a lot. they will have several tons of oil in just a few weeks.
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=130011If you are interested- I think the satiric factbook is quite condensed and worth a read

"Do whatever you have to do, set fire to some more oil wells, because the price is going to go higher."

Recently regarding the daily issues: "(...)Hun-Jagan Corporation should take a more active, and by 'active' I mean 'hostile', role in international politics! This ethnic squabbling will be over when the war is over, and WE can end that war and purge the impure! Producing more sophisticated products today!! Sieg Hun-Jagan Corporation!"lolwat?

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm

"My grandfather said-" Suddenly, there was a roar in the distance. Rocks burst from the ground. There was then a symphony of roars, that sounded like dragons. The elder screamed in pain and fell to the ground. "Grandson, the blue ones, they have hurt the planet!" He moaned in agony. "They are destroying this world. Surely the Dragon Council feels it!" The elder raised his head, as though it pained him. "Son, tell the human that we shall return with the Dragon Council. Their treachery will be their doom!" With that, he pulled himself up, and flew off, to mobilize Dragons of the Frozen Wrath tribe. For the Rocky Thunder tribe had been disturbed by this new 'metal animal' and it angered them. As was the duty of the Dragon tribes, to help others in need. "My grandfather has said that your leaders shall meet the Dragon Council, and answer to them. The Blue ones of your kind have drilled a machine into our world, and it has hurt the Rocky Dragon tribe. Go to the largest Volcanoe on this world, to meet the Dragon Council. And I'd recommend you hurry, before the other dragons assume you had to do with the drilling. I must go now, and prepare for battle. Tell your human friends to not fire on our race unless we attack first. WE shall meet again, humans." With that, Snow flew up in the sky. Within seconds, the weather that had previously occupied the area returned.
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Rainara
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainara » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:20 pm

RNS Prosperity
Gallia Orbit

"This is RNS Prosperity we are in Gallia Orbit" Said the Captain of the ship "We would lose contact any minute due to heat pressure to be caused with our communication systems, please inform us of the weather and our flight route"

"RNS Prosperity, the weather we are observing is 32 Degrees Celsius, cloudy." Responded Flight Control "Your flight route would be to circle Gallia approximately 76 times east with dropping altitude, it would take about 2 hours, good day."

"Roger that Flight Control, good day" The Captain of the ship said.
Rainarian Map and States/Regions
DEFCON Level: 5
Country Situation Meter: 10%

"Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave." - Lord Brougham

"Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver." - Ayn Rand

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:04 am

"What the - " muttered PFC Jefferson as the beast flew off. Then situation became normal.

Doctor Song went to air and contacted the space station immediately. Wondering what to do with this recent news. Something told her heart that the director of this entire expedition would not like what she has to say... and that could be bad. Find the largest volcano on this planet? The dragons will meet them there? For real? She sighed...

Rainara
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rainara » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 am

"We are detecting strange activity in Gallia, seems to be not expected" A controller said to the chief on the weather center.
"What is the current situation?" asked the chief.
"Situation is currently unknown, but we are detecting large bodies of heat temperature moving towards a location, it is a life form."
"A life form? seems strange." Said the chief controller. "I think we have encountered this kind of life form during the landing at L-01."
"What do you plan to do sir?" Asked the controller.
"Send a message to military command, they may scout the area.

3 hours later
Military Base B-02

The scout team was preparing for their mission, to investigate the situation. Their route was to a volcano which was one of the centers of activity. They would be armed with one of the most powerful guns in Rainara's history, but they would be only with 2 APCs and the team was only 14, however, they were elite trained.

Their mission was to gather information on suspicious activity, escort the scientist "Gary Harl" and get the hell out before all hell breaks lose to them.

"Attention to all units, gate 1 will open in 10 minutes, please be alert as other life forms may enter the city, thank you" This was what an officer told to the guards on the gate.

(OOC: First contact between Rainara and dragons :P)
Last edited by Rainara on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave." - Lord Brougham

"Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver." - Ayn Rand

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:40 am

It has been almost a few hours since Aeyariss first encounter the dragon of Gallia. Doctor Serene Song had been recalled to Kil Garad Military Space Station, on direct order of the expedition commander, Lieutenant General Azarael Daizanii. The initial landing had been a success - the advance force had determined it, though admittedly a little bit hasty, that the area they had set up their first perimeter, is suitable for a more permanent colony.

Sergeant Dumas found himself in a lot more tougher and busier situation, the entire round the clock perimeter had been strengthened, now some 30 foot tall 'wall' had been erected from the ground, with materials brought in from their space station, all surrounding the perimeter. It was a massive, 360 defensive perimeters. Starfighter patrolled the air space, while foot infantry together with armored personnel tank patrolled the ground. Aeyariss first town on Gallia, looks more like a warzone but they have the right reason to set up such defenses. The first encounter with the dragon had been pretty intense, there's still no confirmation whether these creatures would be peaceful or hostile. Beam cannon were being set up all around the perimeter and were being camouflage so that no one - or nothing - would be able to detect them and took them out of the action.

But that's not all, the main defense of the town were the force field, which is being activated even now. Dragon or not, there's nothing that could get inside to dome shaped shield once it is activated. But that is not all, if the ground defenses failed, they still have their deep space fleet, a massive armada able to bombard the planet surface at moments notice.

But like many of the men on the ground, Sergeant Dumas hoped for a peaceful relations with these natives. He just hoped that Song would be able to convince their leaders to come to the so called dialogue at the 'largest volcanoes'. But that is just mad business... No humans in the right mind, would want to be standing on an active volcano let alone stayed there for a prolonged time... send in the droids? Hmm, Dumas wondered how Song would take this development.

On orbit, Aeyariss fleet detected the new coming Rainaran expedition ship...
OOC: I have no idea, largest volcano in the planet? Approximate location?
Last edited by Aeyariss on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Aeyariss wrote:It has been almost a few hours since Aeyariss first encounter the dragon of Gallia. Doctor Serene Song had been recalled to Kil Garad Military Space Station, on direct order of the expedition commander, Lieutenant General Azarael Daizanii. The initial landing had been a success - the advance force had determined it, though admittedly a little bit hasty, that the area they had set up their first perimeter, is suitable for a more permanent colony.

Sergeant Dumas found himself in a lot more tougher and busier situation, the entire round the clock perimeter had been strengthened, now some 30 foot tall 'wall' had been erected from the ground, with materials brought in from their space station, all surrounding the perimeter. It was a massive, 360 defensive perimeters. Starfighter patrolled the air space, while foot infantry together with armored personnel tank patrolled the ground. Aeyariss first town on Gallia, looks more like a warzone but they have the right reason to set up such defenses. The first encounter with the dragon had been pretty intense, there's still no confirmation whether these creatures would be peaceful or hostile. Beam cannon were being set up all around the perimeter and were being camouflage so that no one - or nothing - would be able to detect them and took them out of the action.

But that's not all, the main defense of the town were the force field, which is being activated even now. Dragon or not, there's nothing that could get inside to dome shaped shield once it is activated. But that is not all, if the ground defenses failed, they still have their deep space fleet, a massive armada able to bombard the planet surface at moments notice.

But like many of the men on the ground, Sergeant Dumas hoped for a peaceful relations with these natives. He just hoped that Song would be able to convince their leaders to come to the so called dialogue at the 'largest volcanoes'. But that is just mad business... No humans in the right mind, would want to be standing on an active volcano let alone stayed there for a prolonged time... send in the droids? Hmm, Dumas wondered how Song would take this development.

On orbit, Aeyariss fleet detected the new coming Rainaran expedition ship...
OOC: I have no idea, largest volcano in the planet? Approximate location?

OOC: Its right on the borders of yours and Rainarian Territory. :D
Gonna wait til the corporation peoples respond, since their drilling upset the dragons.
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Hun-Jagan Corporation
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hun-Jagan Corporation » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:55 am

Isolated China wrote:OOC: Its right on the borders of yours and Rainarian Territory. :D
Gonna wait til the corporation peoples respond, since their drilling upset the dragons.

OOC: I think the corporation had no contact with anyone so far... or did I miss something?
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=130011If you are interested- I think the satiric factbook is quite condensed and worth a read

"Do whatever you have to do, set fire to some more oil wells, because the price is going to go higher."

Recently regarding the daily issues: "(...)Hun-Jagan Corporation should take a more active, and by 'active' I mean 'hostile', role in international politics! This ethnic squabbling will be over when the war is over, and WE can end that war and purge the impure! Producing more sophisticated products today!! Sieg Hun-Jagan Corporation!"lolwat?

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:07 am

Hun-Jagan Corporation wrote:
Isolated China wrote:OOC: Its right on the borders of yours and Rainarian Territory. :D

OOC: I think the corporation had no contact with anyone so far... or did I miss something?

OOC: Those dragons knows you've been drilling and sending a swarm to wipe them all out~ :twisted:

Hun-Jagan Corporation
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hun-Jagan Corporation » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 am

"Manager, sir!"
"Yes?"
"We detect flying objects. They are accelerating towards our position!"
"Finally. Prepare the defense platforms. Anti-Aircraft, Autocannons, Multicannons, and Anti-Tank guns. Prepare the guards."
Yes, manager, sir!"

Of course the managing staff of Hun-Jagan knew of the dragons- but the lower employees didn't. He'll have a lot to explain... but for now they only have to be prepared for the first contact. The Corporation needs the resources... the corporation will only accept one thing: capitulation of the native sentients.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:43 pm

OOC: That's quite a while of waiting...

Kil Garad Military Space Station
500,000 miles up in Gallia orbit

"I'm afraid we have to say 'No' to that, Doctor Song." The Lieutenant General coldly concluded to a sighing Serene. The rest of the Board of Directorate - the highest form of authority in this Aeyariss expedition force - were simply silent. No further words need to be expressed.
She was afraid this militaristic idiots would say something like that.

"But general sir"

"That would be all, Doctor. Thank you, you may leave now."

"You're making a big mistake! These species are highly intelligent! Simply dismissing them as merely as like any other animals would be dangerous!" she protested but to no avail. These men had already decided what they wanted.

Next would come the invasion... could she stop it?

Rainara
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rainara » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:26 am

On The Way

"This is Rusher 1 we are approaching target location, estimated time to arrival is 3 or 4 hours." The captain of the squad "Rusher" reported to the command center.

"Roger that Rusher 1." Command central said. "Packager squad, what is the status of the scientist."

"The scientist here is fine, however, he may have to defend himself in case." Packager one said.

"Good, you 2 squads will cooperate as much as possible in this mission, this is a part security of the city and for the arrival of RNS Prosperity."

However, RNS Prosperity would be stuck in space for time due to the reports of strange creatures in the skies.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Bump?

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 pm

OOC: Sorry, school. Anyways, I'll have to post tomorrow after church. I have to wake up in 7 hours. But do not fret. THE DRAGONS SHALL DEVOUR YOUR SUCCULENT FLESH ON THE MORROW!
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents