NATION

PASSWORD

A New World, where impossible is Sign-ups/OOC/Interest

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting. School has really caught up, ya know.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Well, let's take some time off shall we.

Rainara
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainara » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:58 pm

This thread can wait ^_^
School is also itching me too.
Rainarian Map and States/Regions
DEFCON Level: 5
Country Situation Meter: 10%

"Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave." - Lord Brougham

"Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver." - Ayn Rand

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Yeah, my semester break is now over. In a few more days it'll be busy, busy, busy and now I need to handle quite a few thing as well. Get the orc to come back too if you can.

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Aeyariss wrote:Yeah, my semester break is now over. In a few more days it'll be busy, busy, busy and now I need to handle quite a few thing as well. Get the orc to come back too if you can.

My semester break ended last week. :(
Its already hard. Especially Spanish. My teacher keeps telling me to not use my white accent. :o
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Well let's just not put any time constrain on this one.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 am

Bump on this?

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Hello?