NATION

PASSWORD

Grand Duchess seeks husband OPEN

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Hanngolia
Attaché

Founded: Jul 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Grand Duchess seeks husband OPEN

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 am

Official Hanngolian Communique

Nations of the World let me introduce myself, I am Viktor Kozlov and I am Duke of Cambrie and the Grand Duchess has grown of age, in the consitution it states she must have a husband by the time she is 30 and as of now she is 25. Whoever her husband is would be the co-sovereign of Hanngolia, so we require an appplication which is listed below. This is for the future of Hanngolia.

Full Name:
Grand Duchhes Elizabeth Kael Shantier

Nationality:
Yustonian

Height:
5'8

Small Bio:
Elizabeth was sent abroad for her studies and while studying with the Pope she was christened Elizabeth Kael Shantier from her original Yustonian name to renew the Hanngolian Ducal Family, when she was young she studied in America and in her pre-teen and teenage years she studied in England. In appearance it seems that her studies have not taught her about being a woman as much as being exposed to American Culture. Even though she is smart you could mistake her for an average young woman interested in sports and charities.

Interests:
Sports,Charities,Animals,Food,Movies,Mall,People

Dislikes:
Spinach. You can never get her to eat the vegtable

Is she of Royal or Noble birth?:
Yes

If so, then which family?:
Shantier Royal House
Any Titles
Duchess of Corwall,Consecrator of Redwall,Grand Duchess of Hanngolia,Sovereign of Hannes,Ruler of the Golia Region.
Picture:
Last edited by Hanngolia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Germania And Austrian Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Germania And Austrian Empire » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 am

Full Name:
His Majesty Prince of Austria George William Philips Junior

Nationality:
Germania And Austrian

Height:
5'10

Small Bio: George was raised with his father now king of Germania And Austrian, He enjoys sports and likes Rugby and Soccer, He enjoys spending time with family and friends and is a outgoing person who treats women with respect just like his father and also served as a Marine in the Navy.

Interests:Sports [Rugby, Soccer], Family, Women, Sports cars,

Dislikes:
Spinach, Bordem

Is he of Royal or Noble birth?:
Yes

If so, then which family?: Royal Family of Philips

Any Title
His Majesty Prince of Austria
Picture:
Last edited by Germania And Austrian Empire on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of Reformed Commonwealth of Crowns (Alliance)

King James William Philips II
Queen Victoria Helm Philips I
Prime Minister of Economy Alexander Chamberlin
Minister of Foreign Affairs Andrew Griffin II
Minister of Homeland Security Joshua Parker Lanchester I
Minister of Defense John Parker II

Hanngolia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:29 am

Germania And Austrian Empire wrote:Full Name:
His Majesty Prince of Austria George William Philips Junior

Nationality:
Germania And Austrian

Height:
5'10

Small Bio: George was raised with his father now king of Germania And Austrian, He enjoys sports and likes Rugby and Soccer, He enjoys spending time with family and friends and is a outgoing person who treats women with respect just like his father and also served as a Marine in the Navy.

Interests:Sports [Rugby, Soccer], Family, Women, Sports cars,

Dislikes:
Spinach, Bordem

Is he of Royal or Noble birth?: Yes

If so, then which family?: Royal Family of Philips

Any Title
His Majesty Prince of Austria
Picture:
(Image)

We Thank you for your time, the Princess is very interested in your application.

Marcuda
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Unwilling participant

Postby Marcuda » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 am

Hanngolia wrote:

Nations of the World let me introduce myself, I am Viktor Kozlov and I am Duke of Cambrie and the Grand Duchess has grown of age, in the consitution it states she must have a husband by the time she is 30 and as of now she is 25. Whoever her husband is would be the co-sovereign of Hanngolia, so we require an appplication which is listed below. This is for the future of Hanngolia.

Full Name:
Grand Duchhes Elizabeth Kael Shantier

Nationality:
Yustonian

Height:
5'8

Small Bio:
Elizabeth was sent abroad for her studies and while studying with the Pope she was christened Elizabeth Kael Shantier from her original Yustonian name to renew the Hanngolian Ducal Family, when she was young she studied in America and in her pre-teen and teenage years she studied in England. In appearance it seems that her studies have not taught her about being a woman as much as being exposed to American Culture. Even though she is smart you could mistake her for an average young woman interested in sports and charities.

Interests:
Sports,Charities,Animals,Food,Movies,Mall,People

Dislikes:

Yes

Shantier Royal House
Any Titles
Duchess of Corwall,Consecrator of Redwall,Grand Duchess of Hanngolia,Sovereign of Hannes,Ruler of the Golia Region.
Picture:
(Image)

Jaden Lokin, read the press release and laughed. Wow..to live in a nation where they still required arranged marriages, what a crock. Hanngolia must be like going to Amish country Jaden thought. Still he had to admit the Duchess was kinda hot. While finishing his beer, Jaden looked around the room to the Presidential Office. He noticed pictures of himself and is sister sporadically spread throughout the room.

It was a surreal expirerence being the President's son, especially to the first elected female President of the United State of Marcuda. Now tabloids called him the most elgible bachelor in America. Jaden had always been a good-looking man, and had kept an impeccable physique due his days of playing lacrosse in college.

After a moment at passed, his mother President Andrea Lokin entered the room from a side door. Followed by an entourage of her aids, and advisors. The President looked up at Jaden and smiled.

"Hey honey! Sorry to have kept you waiting....just trying to figure out world peace, no big deal".

Jaden smiled, amused.

"It's ok mom...it's a tough job but somebody has got to do it."

After chatting in small talk for a bit, the President got serious as she excused her staff.

"So son, how would you like to serve your country, your President, and make your mother happy"?

"Um sure...I don't necesarrily like the sound of this"

"I want you to be the Ambassador to Hanngolia. It's a beautiful nation, but I hear there people can be a difficult. I just need someone with enough charm to navigate talks with them."

Looking up at the ceiling, and remembering the press release he just read. Jaden replied.

"Sure why not."

Hanngolia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:33 am

Elizabeth looked out the window after sittng in a chair in her personal chamber, it had been years since her father had died. It was one occasion she did not bring up often nor did she aknowledge. But as she looked at the application of the Prince she just sighed, he seemed to uptight and formal for her, yes, she was a Grand Duchess and considering the powers granted a Head of Government but she could not stand a person who had a humor that was to sophisticated.

She just hoped that whoever else would apply was more of a person that she could relate to.

Marcuda
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Marcuda » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:44 am

Hanngolia wrote:
Elizabeth looked out the window after sittng in a chair in her personal chamber, it had been years since her father had died. It was one occasion she did not bring up often nor did she aknowledge. But as she looked at the application of the Prince she just sighed, he seemed to uptight and formal for her, yes, she was a Grand Duchess and considering the powers granted a Head of Government but she could not stand a person who had a humor that was to sophisticated.

She just hoped that whoever else would apply was more of a person that she could relate to.

Jaden was annoyed. He arrived in Hanngolia with great fanfare and the typical cermonial press briefing and picture taking. He hated it, and he couldn't move anywhere without his security detail surrounding him, before he shook hands with anyone. Finally, after everything was said and done, Jaden was able to escape to hotel room, where he took a nap. Now here he was trapped like a mouse with a security detail, and reporters and groupies of native women trying to find him.

But what was a 24 year old single male to do alone in a hotel room. He was so bored and there was no way for him to escape without his security detail. Then like a bolt of lightening Jaden got up quickly and opened his suit case, he had never unpacked it. All his gear from lockclimbing, even his bungee cords. Smiling, a incredibly crazy idea just hit him.

Time for a workout he thought as he opened a window. Putting a hoodie and his baseball cap...Jaden started to put his plan into action. He was going to expierence the nightlife in this country one or the other, and he needed a drink bad.

Hanngolia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 am

The Grand Duchess began to put her official "work clothes" on apparently a foreigner who claimed to be an ambassador had vandallized a hotel room, among other things she had to do this popped out at her. While she realized it would not be like Law and Order or CSI she knew that it could turn out to be something very interesting.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Germania And Austrian Empire » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:56 am

George had just arrived from the airport and after some minutes driving arrived at the hotel he was staying at, He wore a brown leather jacket and blue jeans with white sneakers, It wasent what he'd had to wear back at home but it was a foregin country and he could wear what he wanted.

As George walked down the hall to find his room he noticed an open door, he peeked inside and saw it trashed and an open window, "What the hell?" George was known for being curious so he went inside and put his backpack down and looked around, he then left the hotel for a night on the town and arrived at what looked like a court,

He got out of the taxi and payed the driver, he looked around and started walking
Last edited by Germania And Austrian Empire on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hanngolia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Bump.

Hanngolia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:28 pm

The Grand Duchess exited the car with an entourage of advisers and aides traling behind her, of course the media began to crowd around her and began to ask on her opinion of the healthcare bill she passed only a few weeks ago. As she declined to answer any questions she spotted Prince George in the crowd she walked up to him and smiled,"Hello, I am Elizabeth."

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Germania And Austrian Empire » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Hanngolia wrote:
The Grand Duchess exited the car with an entourage of advisers and aides traling behind her, of course the media began to crowd around her and began to ask on her opinion of the healthcare bill she passed only a few weeks ago. As she declined to answer any questions she spotted Prince George in the crowd she walked up to him and smiled,"Hello, I am Elizabeth."

"Oh, Hello there Miss Elizabeth, Im Prince George, But just call me George for short and all," He smiled and looked around at the Media horde gathering about

Hanngolia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Germania And Austrian Empire wrote:
Hanngolia wrote:

"Oh, Hello there Miss Elizabeth, Im Prince George, But just call me George for short and all," He smiled and looked around at the Media horde gathering about

"Alright well we have to go inside now, a big case is going to happen. Apparently an ambassador was charged with vandalism and other charges. Plus it would be best to get away from all of the media."

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Germania And Austrian Empire » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Hanngolia wrote:
Germania And Austrian Empire wrote:

"Alright well we have to go inside now, a big case is going to happen. Apparently an ambassador was charged with vandalism and other charges. Plus it would be best to get away from all of the media."

"Of course, the media can be annoying " Andrew said as he opened the door for Elizabeth

Hanngolia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 pm

"Ahh thank you." She walked in the aired courtroom foyer where more media were waiting, though security immediately stepped in the way and led the Duchess and Prince through the crowd, men were crying for her attention as they entered the courtroom,"Ladies and Gentlmen please stand for Her Imperial Highness Grand Duchess Elizabeth!" People stood and lowered their heads in respect for the Grand Duchess, the Prince was sat down in the front row while the Duchess continued on towards the throne that was set up for her.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Germania And Austrian Empire » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Andrew sat down and looked around the courtroom, it was rather impressive and grand as Andrew looked to the throne that Elizabeth was walking towards

Hanngolia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:58 pm

A few minutes before the defendant was brought out people began to whisper in low voices, they were all wondering what a Foreign Prince was doing with their Grand Duchess. The population had a feeling of ownership of the Grand Duchess simply because of her similiarity to "commoners".

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Germania And Austrian Empire » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Andrew heard the whispers and chuckled slightly, he knew they were thinking why was a prince with Elizabeth, He shook his head slightly and smiled

Hanngolia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:05 pm

An aide walked up to the throne of the Grand Duchess and whispered to her that on that very day the Parliament had passed her Human Rights Act. This was an achievement for her, but she was interrupted as the defendant entered, and the bailiff did his duty,"All Rise as Jaden Lokin enters the court of her majesty Her Imperial Highness Grand Duchess Elizabeth Shantier."

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Germania And Austrian Empire » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Andrew rose and stood where he stand, He had his hands behind his back and watched Elizabeth take the stand

Marcuda
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Oh boy

Postby Marcuda » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Jaden sighed deeply. The previous had been rough, he had easily escaped the hotel and snuck been. Although, he was a bit drunk from drinking and felt a slight hangover, he had himself together for his meeting with the duchess. Now here he was in this rulers court, funny how a person his age ruled a country, and all he was the son of the President.

"Hello there your highness, on behalf of the United States of Marcuda we thank you for your hospitality. Our President Andrea Lokin, sends her best regards. My name is Andrew Lokin, and I have been sent as a temporary ambassador to your highnesses court to faciliate good diplomatic relations.

I must say your highness has a beautiful country (also good whiskey he thought). Also...um congratualations to your highnesses search for ummm (Jaden barely held in a muffled laugh but he continued) husband. I'm sure it's hard to find good men out there."

Jaden knew he must have of had a big grin on his face, because standing next to the duchess was a portly older gentlemen that seemed to grow a bit red in the face.

Hanngolia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Marcuda wrote:Jaden sighed deeply. The previous had been rough, he had easily escaped the hotel and snuck been. Although, he was a bit drunk from drinking and felt a slight hangover, he had himself together for his meeting with the duchess. Now here he was in this rulers court, funny how a person his age ruled a country, and all he was the son of the President.

"Hello there your highness, on behalf of the United States of Marcuda we thank you for your hospitality. Our President Andrea Lokin, sends her best regards. My name is Andrew Lokin, and I have been sent as a temporary ambassador to your highnesses court to faciliate good diplomatic relations.

I must say your highness has a beautiful country (also good whiskey he thought). Also...um congratualations to your highnesses search for ummm (Jaden barely held in a muffled laugh but he continued) husband. I'm sure it's hard to find good men out there."

Jaden knew he must have of had a big grin on his face, because standing next to the duchess was a portly older gentlemen that seemed to grow a bit red in the face.

"Oh, no this is my adviser and she happened to be standing next to me when you entered the courtroom, you may sit Emily. Now back to more important matters, prosecution,"looking at the DA. "State your case."

Marcuda
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Bewildered

Postby Marcuda » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 pm

"Um your highness, what exactly is going on?" Am I on trial for something? Did I commit a crime?

Hanngolia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Marcuda wrote:"Um your highness, what exactly is going on?" Am I on trial for something? Did I commit a crime?

"Drinking without a permit is a henious crime in the Grand Duchy, therefore you must appear before the Imperial Court." The Judge nodded and he looked straight at the foreigner,"State your case before I give a verdict."

Marcuda
Envoy

Ex-Nation

I didn't

Postby Marcuda » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:47 pm

"Um I had no idea, that was breaking your laws. I just wanted a drink. Please accept my apologies. Otherwise, I guess I'm guilty.

New high charity 24
Senator

Founded: Jun 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New high charity 24 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Code: Select all
Full Name:
Grand Sultan Charity, Imam Etai

Nationality:
Caucasian

Height:
6'3''

Small Bio:
Imam Grew up in the city of Islam'in Kara, learning much about Islam in his many studies, he learns all that he can, and provides a great answer to questions. And attempts to see through problems, and attempts at creating a warm atmosphere around him to stop all negativity for him. he attended West Mecca University, were he learned how to become a speaker and rule.
Interests:
People, The feel of Money, Grass, the Music of the people, stories.

Dislikes:

Persay- yes.

Etai Family of the Islamin Kara Eastern side.
Any Titles
Sultan of Islamin Kara.
Picture: [spoiler][img]http://www.moviewatchlist.com/cast_gallery/images/Heath%20Ledger%20(3).jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Last edited by New high charity 24 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galloism wrote:I'm going to have to practice thinking I'm better than everyone else.

Oh wait... no I don't. 8)
Lacadaemon wrote:Yeah, but those fuckers have our oil though. >:(
Chocolate Jesus™
Rajesthan wrote:
Grittonia wrote:Aww, it's a man with a soft side. :p

Who said we all have to be clones of Sylvester Stallone?
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Vaugania wrote:I wouldn't do that to my favorite city.

Do you require a therapist?

Mike the Progressive wrote:Look, I didn't realize it was gay porn and I only watched a few minutes of it by accident.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents