NATION

PASSWORD

A New Ruler, A New Empire! (GO TO OTHER THREAD)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Navy Orbat

25 submarines
15 patrol boats
2 hospital ships
5 battleships
75,000 crew members
85,000 weapons
81,195 doctors
41,056 nurses
173,050 reserved

Of course, the Syvorjin Navy immediately charged in, within 3 hours close to the defenses.

Admiral Daung Nan, captain of the lead ship, the HMS Wongsan immediately ordered fire, to fire at the British defenses. Immediately, the first artillery were targeted at the defenses and quickly fired at them, hoping to weaken them.

Osthia
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Osthia wrote:
Osthia wrote:
(Image)
Official Communique from His Majesty's Desk

To: Empress Christina I of the United Kingdom of Bristain and Ireland and Her Domains
From: Emperor Arathor I, Emperor and Autocrat of All Osthia and Her Provinces

OOC: cough, I was ignored, cough xD

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Osthia wrote:
Osthia wrote:
OOC: cough, I was ignored, cough xD

OOC: As Bristain said, use United Empire, not United Kingdom. ;)

Greto
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greto » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Grant Naval Base,
Home of the Seventh Naval Fleet

"Admiral Xen!" the Admiral turned around from his window to see an Ensign "Yes?" the man stepped forward and handed him an file "It's from Central Command, anything else?" the Admiral looked at the young Ensign "No Taylor that will be all." the man saluted Xen and then left the room closing the door behind him. As Xen sat down he opened the file it was orders to send out an Task Group to an Atoll that Naval Intelligence(NI) believes is at risk of an attack. "God damn NI those people are freaks, but orders are orders."

An hour later the door opened as an uniformed Officer came in the Admiral was looking out his window over some of the warships of the Seventh Fleet. "Captain, I have gotten orders from CC today." the Captain stood in front of the Admiral's desk "Uh what are they Admiral?" Xen slowly turned his head towards the Captain "Briggs your Carrier is leading an Task Group to the Haymakayo Atoll an British territory to reinforce them in case the Syvorji try and take it from the British, the file is on my desk." the Admiral was now sitting and offered an seat to the Captain.

"Admiral what's the problem though?" Xen looked at Briggs then replied "Me and you have been working together for 10 years now, you know I give you the toughest assignments because I know you can get the job done, but the risks of losing this Atoll could be devastating to the war effort." Briggs shifted an little "So what we gone in and clear the Syvorji out then tell the British they're safe, don't they have defenses?"

"Yes they do and the British are prepared for an assault but CC still thinks it's important enough to send an Gretonian Fleet to make sure our interests are not threaten from the enemy." Xen said in an almost mad voice "I understand Captain me and my crew are ready for anything," the Admiral nodded "Good Briggs the files will be forwarded to your Carrier, you and your crew can read up on it, the trip there is expected to take at least an day." the Captain nodded then left the room, within hours he was on his ship the UNS Athens an super carrier of an older class in the Navy.

They were now heading out towards this Atoll, Captain Briggs just hoped they wouldn't arrive to late or things could get very dangerous indeed.

ORBAT
Unified Navy of Greto
1 Victory Class Super Carrier
1 Halo Class Amphibious Assault Ships
1 Hornet Class Amphibious Assault Ship
6 Freedom Class Attack Submarines
4 Snake Class Cruisers
3 Leadership Class Destroyers
1 Might Class Destroyer
10 Courage Class Littoral Combat Ship
5 Valor Class Frigates
Unified Marine Corps of Greto
V Marine Expeditionary Unit
5,000 Marines
25 M1A2 Abrams Tanks
10 Challenger 2's
45 Amphibious Assault Vehicles
25 LAV-25s
25 Humvee
10 M997 Ambulances
15 M117 Armored Security Vehicles
The Western Russians wrote:Move to London and you get a fuck load of chavs shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Whereas in Scotland you get a fuck load of homeless people shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Wales and you'll get a fuck load of DRG telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Ireland you're going to get a fuck load of IRA telling you you're going to get bombed.

Readiness Level Unified Armed Forces: DEFCON 5
Terrorism Alert Level: Low

Andonam
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Andonam » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:46 pm

OCC- I will be having 4 mobilization posts; one to rouse the population, another to mobilize the economy, the third to work out a war strategy, and the forth to launch the Army, Fleet, and Skyridders. Acceptable?
---

The femi-nazi" Empress", dripping with blind arrogance only one like her could ever muster, had assumed their demands to be "Threatening" and "Unacceptable to any nation". Some of the more moderate elements in the government might have said demands five and three where unnecessarily provocative, but they where a small voice, no doupt. She had shown her true colors, refusing to take a Minister of Men or allowing the throne to be passed to son, or even to alter blatantly unfair laws that discriminated agents the glorious men of the world. For this, she would be punished.

First and foremost, the Men of Andonam had a right to know why they would have to lift their weaponry once again and take to the field, laying waste to the feminist fools in their path. As such, bypassing the normal channel of the Patriarch of Letters, The Grand-Pa himself, with his own hands, wrote the following message to his people, to be distributed and read allowed in every city, town, village, and colony.
---
To my sons, my brothers, and even those few who stand today that I am honored to call fathers. Today is a both a glorious and sad day for men across the earth. Far away, in the Kingdom of Bristan and Ireland, a well-mannered man, a king of merit, was mercylessly tossed from his throne by his arrogent sister, a demonized woman acting willingly as a front for men who scream to rule the land under the authority of an absolute monarch. Now, I know I write to you as a monarch of sorts, elected to my small power by my brothers after the minor ordeal of throwing off the feminist yock and creating our new nation; a nation where a man can stand tall and proad, work his best, and not have to pander to the fragile emotions of the rather illogical sex. Yet, as I have already said, I rule only in name, power spread amongest the various Patriarchs and the Councial so as not to corrupt our fine land.

Yet, these men, our brothers, have done the unthinkable. They hide behind a woman, cowardly act not befitting their Sex. They have refused to grant Men a minister in their nation, they have refused to allow this throne they create to be inherited by men, and they refuse to recognize the fact that what they have done is wrong! To avoid their responsiblity, they have cast the sword of war before us, and now we must pick it up and, yes. Fight.

Men, we seek no conquest. We seek no material gain. We seek nothing except to free to people of Bristan from the tyranny that has unwittingly fallen upon them. This is why I ask every man and boy to make the best effort they can, go without what they can, and stand united agenst those who oppose us. Soon, the Phallic Fleet will set sail to the colonies of Bristan, to free the people their from her feindish grasp. I do not ask every man to be aboard those boats. However, I ask that every man fight for our victory, weather with a gun, hammer, or computer screen. We will assult their shores, we will outproduce their factories, and we will crash their electornic web until the Empress is forced to the brink of surrender, and once again prove that men can do anything better.

Brothers, Rise!.
THIS IS PERSIA!

I do not personally share the veiws expressed by my nation. In reality, I am a Masculinsit, not a Chauvist. Andonam is created to act as a satire of modern feminist "theory". If you slap me, I maintain the right to slap you back;deal with it.

Masulinist, Atheist, Pro-Government.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Syvorji wrote:Navy Orbat

25 submarines
15 patrol boats
2 hospital ships
5 battleships
75,000 crew members
85,000 weapons
81,195 doctors
41,056 nurses
173,050 reserved

Of course, the Syvorjin Navy immediately charged in, within 3 hours close to the defenses.

Admiral Daung Nan, captain of the lead ship, the HMS Wongsan immediately ordered fire, to fire at the British defenses. Immediately, the first artillery were targeted at the defenses and quickly fired at them, hoping to weaken them.

Fleet Admiral Robert Holmes, 1st Lord Chesterfield and commander of the British grand naval and air forces, immediately reacted to the Syvorjian bombardment of the British defenses. The Syvorjian bombardments had killed 500 British soldiers. Lord Chesterfield had a carefully organized strategy meant to split the Syvorjian fleet off and bombard it into submission. The British destroyers and battleships would draw off the Syvorjian destroyers and patrol boats, while British aircraft and submarines, launched from the aircraft carriers, would attack the Syvorjian submarines. As such, the Naval fleet then began to form a powerful ring around the Syvorjian fleet, with British destroyers and battleships pounding the Syvorjian patrol boats, while aircraft took off and attacked the Syvorjian submarines using underwater torpedoes. On the island, British soldiers strengthened the defenses and used the reserve tanks and aircraft to protect the front lines.

ORBAT of British Confrontation Force

Army Forces on the Atoll

British 9th Army

97,500 troops
330 tanks
60,000 doctors
38,000 nurses
180,000 reserved

British 5th Army

78,000 troops
276 tanks
14,000 doctors
10,000 nurses
60,000 reserved

Forces in the Air and at Sea

British Grand Fleet Orbat

120 submarines
40 "spy" (patrol) boats
5 hospital ships
40 battleships
58 destroyers
3 aircraft carriers
(number of crew members, doctors, and nurses well in excess of 180,000)
70 destroyers and 50 battleships in reserve

Grand Fleet Air Squadron ORBAT

1,500 carrier aircraft
900 regular aircraft
Thousands of pilots, co-pilots, and gunners
3,000 aircraft in reserve

Map of Queen's Atoll: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... map1lg.PNG
United Kingdom of Great Bristain and Ireland
King: William V
Prime Minister: Sir Edward Hildebrand
Population:
Game set population-almost 1,000,000,000
Roleplay population-489,000,000
Originally the Empire of Royal Calathonia: have be on this game since August 29, 2010: Using the Empire of Laurasia as a subsidary nation

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Of course, as a result, 7 patrol boats were lost. In response, each of the 21 submarines launched 5 torpedoes, for revenge against the British. Meanwhile, 4 submarines sank, due to British efforts, which was why they had to fight back. The battleships finally revealed the firebomb, firing 5 of them to the British defenses. Unbeknownst to them, a coup was forthcoming...
Last edited by Syvorji on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

A Complete Reversion: The End of the "United Empire"

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Within Bristain, the League for the Restoration of the United Kingdom finally emerged from hiding. The League had, with the assistance of sympathetic government, military, and intelligence officials, gathered evidence that Christina had usurped the British throne by a coup, and not by her brothers "mental illness". The League then learned the King was being held prisoner at Shalom, a village in a isolated corner of British Rebecca, one of Bristain's larger colonies. As such, the head of the League, Sir Charles Manesfield, then organized a coup to depose Christina and restore the United Kingdom of Great Bristain and Ireland. As the Battle of the Queen's Atoll was ongoing, the coup was executed, and the Empress was quickly removed from power, as swift as she had come to it, just four days after her initial ascension to the throne. She was imprisoned for treason. Manesfield and the League then formally reconverted the "United Empire" back to the United Kingdom of Great Bristain and Ireland, rescued King William V from exile and restored him as the monarch, and restored all the former government officials and the British Parliament. Most of the military, except a small band of soldiers on the Queen's Atoll, eagerly reaffirmed their loyalty to the restored United Kingdom, and the British population was overjoyed at the restoration of the previous government and form of Bristain.
Population:
Originally the Empire of Royal Calathonia: have be on this game since August 29, 2010: Using the Empire of Laurasia as a subsidary nation

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Syvorji wrote:IC: Of course, as a result, 7 patrol boats were lost. In response, each of the 21 submarines launched 5 torpedoes, for revenge against the British. Meanwhile, 4 submarines sank, due to British efforts, which was why they had to fight back. The battleships finally revealed the firebomb, firing 5 of them to the British defenses.

OOC: Perhaps in Bristain, we could do a Tahrir Square revolution, by Syvorjins, demanding that William V be restored to the throne, and Parliament restored.

OOC: Syvorji, I just did the restoration post, so please modify your post before mines accordingly.
Population:

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Syvorji wrote:Of course, as a result, 7 patrol boats were lost. In response, each of the 21 submarines launched 5 torpedoes, for revenge against the British. Meanwhile, 4 submarines sank, due to British efforts, which was why they had to fight back. The battleships finally revealed the firebomb, firing 5 of them to the British defenses. Unbeknownst to them, a coup was forthcoming...

4 British destroyers sunk from the Syvorjian onslaught. Lord Chesterfield then ordered a counteroffensive against the Syvorjians. The British fleet was equipped with a much more advanced version of the firebomb, which had been developed by British military scientists shortly before the war: the blast-bomb. The blast-bomb had three times the destructive power of the firebomb, and could cause massive damage to a carrier or completely sink any ship or submarine besides a carrier. The British battleships then launched their blastbombs at the Syvorjian destroyers, while British aircraft dropped sea-water blastbombs on the Syvorjian submarines. However, the British Imperial General Staff, restored to its former membership as a result of the "British Restoration", and the Royal Privy Council were beginning to debate if the war against Syvorji should continue.

ORBAT of British Confrontation Force

Army Forces on the Atoll

British 9th Army

97,500 troops
330 tanks
60,000 doctors
38,000 nurses
180,000 reserved

British 5th Army

78,000 troops
276 tanks
14,000 doctors
10,000 nurses
60,000 reserved

Forces in the Air and at Sea

British Grand Fleet Orbat

120 submarines
40 "spy" (patrol) boats
5 hospital ships
40 battleships
53 destroyers
3 aircraft carriers
(number of crew members, doctors, and nurses well in excess of 180,000)
70 destroyers and 50 battleships in reserve

Grand Fleet Air Squadron ORBAT

1,500 carrier aircraft
900 regular aircraft
Thousands of pilots, co-pilots, and gunners
3,000 aircraft in reserve

Map of Queen's Atoll: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... map1lg.PNG

Syvorjian Navy Orbat

25 submarines
8 patrol boats
2 hospital ships
5 battleship
75,000 crew members
85,000 weapons
81,195 doctors
41,056 nurses
173,050 reserved
Last edited by Bristain and Ireland on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Population:

Hanngolia
Attaché

Founded: Jul 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hanngolia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:56 pm

• Recipient: Bristain and Ireland
  • Encryption: High
  • Origin: Grand Duchess Elizabeth
  • Subj: Congratulations

We congratulate you on your succesful coup to remove Christina from power, as a result I would like to establish diplomatic relations with your nation. Also we would like you to know that if you need anything in the near future that the Grand Duchy of Hanngolia will stand by your side.

God Bless,
Elizabeth Kael Shantier
Grand Duchess of Hanngolia

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 pm

As a result, Ganuli Tanji announced the end of war, and sent a letter to King William V.

Official Communique

To: King William V of the United Kingdom

We apologize for the unsightly conflict, but the only reason we instigated it was to restore you to the throne, and try to prevent corruption by the Empress. As such, any conflict between us must cease by now, and that peace must reign. As the Chairman of the Supreme Soviet of Syvorji, I hereby request the reinstatement of the Pact of Glass, and retract any rash decisions I made while the "Empress" was in power, including the annulment, and the declaration of war. May peace reign, and we be known as brothers.

Signed,
Ganuli Tanji

Meanwhile, at Haymakayo, upon hearing of the restoration of King William V, the Syvorjin forces stopped the fight. The entire fleet then raised the white flag, to surrender their forces to the British. Despite that, 3 battleships, as well as 11 submarines and 15 patrol boats sank.

Meanwhile, in Little Syvorji in Londonson, upon hearing of the restoration of King William V, they immediately organized a parade, to converge on the largest square in Londonson, singing praises of King William V, and once they reached the square, they then sang, "Comrade William, we praise you," (OOC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Q9QvNCJlU is music, think of the lyrics, but in English and all references of Tito replaced with King William V), and waved British flags.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Syvorji wrote:As a result, Ganuli Tanji announced the end of war, and sent a letter to King William V.

Official Communique

To: King William V of the United Kingdom

We apologize for the unsightly conflict, but the only reason we instigated it was to restore you to the throne, and try to prevent corruption by the Empress. As such, any conflict between us must cease by now, and that peace must reign. As the Chairman of the Supreme Soviet of Syvorji, I hereby request the reinstatement of the Pact of Glass, and retract any rash decisions I made while the "Empress" was in power, including the annulment, and the declaration of war. May peace reign, and we be known as brothers.

Signed,
Ganuli Tanji

Meanwhile, at Haymakayo, upon hearing of the restoration of King William V, the Syvorjin forces stopped the fight. The entire fleet then raised the white flag, to surrender their forces to the British. Despite that, 3 battleships, as well as 11 submarines and 15 patrol boats sank.

Meanwhile, in Little Syvorji in Londonson, upon hearing of the restoration of King William V, they immediately organized a parade, to converge on the largest square in Londonson, singing praises of King William V, and once they reached the square, they then sang, "Comrade William, we praise you," (OOC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Q9QvNCJlU is music, think of the lyrics, but in English and all references of Tito replaced with King William V), and waved British flags.

The King then convened a special session of the British Parliament, who hailed the restoration of the United Kingdom and the former government and monarch. At the Parliament, he selected Sir David Cameron, a Conservative politician, as the new Prime Minister of Great Bristain. Cameron was chosen to replace Sir Robert Charleston, who had supported Christina in the coup. The King then issued a royal proclamation which stripped both Charleston and Princess Christina of all their titles, honors, and properties, and formally condemned them as "heinous traitors". The Parliament would then pass a act of attainder which would place both on special trial for treason, before the British Royal Supreme Court. But else-wise, the British Government tolerated the Syvorjian parade, although disliking the Communist references and expressions about the King. Bristain also, for the time being, ignored the Syvorjian letter, as the Privy Council and the King went into a heavy flurry of debate about whether or not to continue the war instigated by Christina, whom they referred to as "the traitorous former princess".
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Of course, the Syvorjin High Council also apologized for the war, and immediately, many wartime restrictions were lowered, and everything virtually went back to normal. Already, they allowed the British to come back. However, they did not commit human rights violations, unlike the Junta. Already, the Syvorjins, who were mainly socialist, began forming a cult of personality around King William V, and even calling him William the Liberator.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Syvorji wrote:Of course, the Syvorjin High Council also apologized for the war, and immediately, many wartime restrictions were lowered, and everything virtually went back to normal. Already, they allowed the British to come back. However, they did not commit human rights violations, unlike the Junta. Already, the Syvorjins, who were mainly socialist, began forming a cult of personality around King William V, and even calling him William the Liberator.

In the British Parliament, debates too continued about whether or not to continue the war. The Conservative members of the parliament wished to persecute the war with all speed, but the Labours and Liberals wished to end the war. Finally, however, Bristain received a secret message from Osthia indicating their interest in a full-out offensive against Syvorji (OOC: through telegrams). The British people then came out almost fully for the continuance of the war. As such, at the Atoll, the British accepted the surrender of the Syvorjian fleet, seizing their ships (OOC: since you said they had surrendered to my fleet, a couple posts ago). The British shipped in hundreds of thousands of troops to the Atoll, and the fleet, bolstered with the Syvorjian ships, began to move closer to the Syvorjian coast.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 pm

IC: As a result, the entire Western coast, including the entire Chamoru Socialist Republic was urged to move, by a week, to the interior of the country, since it is extremely likely that war will continue. Already, the entire population on the western coast (173 million persons) were rapidly packing, to move behind the Syvorjin Cordillera, to such a point that 2 days in, with things that can be moved, the entire West coast seemed empty and retreated behind the "Smog Line," with the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Infantries guarding, as well as the 3rd Infantry. As the troops moved back, land battle was soon to come.

OOC: Orbat to be posted after reply.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Syvorji wrote:IC: As a result, the entire Western coast, including the entire Chamoru Socialist Republic was urged to move, by a week, to the interior of the country, since it is extremely likely that war will continue. Already, the entire population on the western coast (173 million persons) were rapidly packing, to move behind the Syvorjin Cordillera, to such a point that 2 days in, with things that can be moved, the entire West coast seemed empty and retreated behind the "Smog Line," with the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Infantries guarding, as well as the 3rd Infantry. As the troops moved back, land battle was soon to come.

OOC: Orbat to be posted after reply.

OOC: I will post my ORBAT after you do yours. And can you please repost a map of your nation and provide to me the name of your five largest cities.

IC: The Imperial General Staff (the military strategy and planning board of the United Kingdom and her colonies), however, believed that for now a land invasion of Syvorji itself would be too costly, as had already been witnessed in the British-Junta War, in which the first British invasion attempt was foiled. As such, the Staff decided that a extensive bombing campaign conducted over Syvorji's major cities would weaken Syvorjian morale and disrupt civilian life. As such, the Royal Air Force (RAF) began assembling at Chancellors Base on Queen's Atoll, a massive squadron of some 2,100 aircraft, under the command of General Edward Rawalson, the great-grandson of a British general of the same name from World War I.
Population:

Osthia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Official Declaration of War by His Imperial Majesty's Government

The Osthian Empire, in accord with the terms of the Commonwealth of Crowns constitution, declares its allegiance to the Bristish Nation and declares war on the nation of Syvorji. The Syvorjin nation has, for too long, proved to be a nation that can never control its own government. It switches from juntas to monarchies to communist regimes and back to juntas. This instability can't be allowed. It is in this knwoledge that the Empire declares that it will not rest until Syvorji is put in a situation where it can never fall into such a habit ever again.
Signed With the Authorization of the High Council,
Emperor Arathor Dralien I of Osthia

1,000,000 Soldiers Total
750,000 Infantrymen
100,000 Aircraft
-750,000 Archangels
-250,000 Seraphim
150,000 AY2-1B Tiger Medium Tanks or Dragon-2 Tanks
Last edited by Osthia on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Osthia wrote:
(Image)
Official Declaration of War by His Imperial Majesty's Government

The Osthian Empire, in accord with the terms of the Commonwealth of Crowns constitution, declares its allegiance to the Bristish Nation and declares war on the nation of Syvorji. The Syvorjin nation has, for too long, proved to be a nation that can never control its own government. It switches from juntas to monarchies to communist regimes and back to juntas. This instability can't be allowed. It is in this knwoledge that the Empire declares that it will not rest until Syvorji is put in a situation where it can never fall into such a habit ever again.
Signed With the Authorization of the High Council,
Emperor Arathor Dralien I of Osthia

1,000,000 Soldiers Total
750,000 Infantrymen
100,000 Aircraft
-750,000 Archangels
-250,000 Seraphim

The British Government hailed the Osthian declaration of war against Syvorji. With Osthia's entry into the war, Bristain would surely crush Syvorji. The British Privy Council sent a letter of thanks to the Osthian High Council and promised cooperation in all military campaigns or offensives to be launched against Syvorji.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Of course, Syvorji was stable, it is just that every so often, the monarch reduces his powers. It, per se, was NOT a Junta, and practically lies made by the allies. Despite that, while life was still normal, war was to come, and already, the infantries made their position.

ORBAT of the Syvorjin Self-Defense Forces

4th Infantry:

15,000 soldiers
15,000 doctors
2,500 nurses
40 tanks
15,000 technicans
30,000 reserves

5th Infantry:

12,500 soldiers
12,500 doctors
1,000 nurses
20 tanks
5,000 technicians
25,000 reserves

6th Infantry

6,000 soldiers
6,000 doctors
3,000 nurses
10 tanks
2,500 technicans
12,000 reserves

7th Infantry

3,000 soldiers
3,000 doctors
1,491 nurses
5 tanks
1,329 technicans
6,000 reserves

8th Infantry
1,500 soldiers
1,500 doctors
250 nurses
3 tanks
500 technicians
3,000 reserves

OOC: Perhaps Ganuli Tanji should make a speech at the WA, at the GA, to address it, regarding the rumors.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Syvorji wrote:Of course, Syvorji was stable, it is just that every so often, the monarch reduces his powers. It, per se, was NOT a Junta, and practically lies made by the allies. Despite that, while life was still normal, war was to come, and already, the infantries made their position.

ORBAT of the Syvorjin Self-Defense Forces

4th Infantry:

15,000 soldiers
15,000 doctors
2,500 nurses
40 tanks
15,000 technicans
30,000 reserves

5th Infantry:

12,500 soldiers
12,500 doctors
1,000 nurses
20 tanks
5,000 technicians
25,000 reserves

6th Infantry

6,000 soldiers
6,000 doctors
3,000 nurses
10 tanks
2,500 technicans
12,000 reserves

7th Infantry

3,000 soldiers
3,000 doctors
1,491 nurses
5 tanks
1,329 technicans
6,000 reserves

8th Infantry
1,500 soldiers
1,500 doctors
250 nurses
3 tanks
500 technicians
3,000 reserves

OOC: Perhaps Ganuli Tanji should make a speech at the WA, at the GA, to address it, regarding the rumors.

OOC: That would possibly be acceptable. A full post will be coming tomorrow, for I am getting off the computer in less then ten minutes.
Population:

Chadacian
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chadacian » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:00 pm

The Admiral looked over into the sea as he witnessed the sight of the Syvorjin Coast, it was only a few days ago that the Vzar had ordered that military actio be taken to help Svorji from the War-Mongering Osthia. The Vzar had enough of the Osthian Nation and would use this to conflict to make sure that Osthia would not survive it. Admiral Neumeir smiled as his ships moved closer to the coast, he radioed into the nearest Svorjin Military Authority."This is Admiral Neumeir and I am with the Chadanese we have decided to cooperate with you in the defense of your homeland."

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:17 pm

OOC: Okay.

IC: As Ganuli Tanji arrived in the GA, he immediately was greeted by the Syvorjin Ambassador, Joesphine Katrina. Once he arrived, he began his speech.

"Today," he said, "is a questionable day. Why? Bristain and Osthia declared war on us. While, yes, we admit that we tried to start a war to restore King William V, he then turned against us, and claimed lies that we were violating human rights. And yes, the British Ambassador cheated on her exams again, but that is beside the point. The point is that we have NOT violated human rights." He then shouted, "So, why listen to those lies?" He then quieted down, "Ever since 1967, the late Empress Sadako genuinely worked for the people. Like, in 1970, near Islamabad, there was drought, and many were thirsty. What did they do? She expanded pipelines to wells, of which the pipelines came from Islamabad. In 1986, she began bringing Marxism, and people supported her, via her own Sozialistweg, in German meaning Socialist Way. She made communism, but without corruption. Finally, in 2018, her death was met by mourning. Did the state force it? N-O! And sure, Amji Kei made mistakes, but he brought Marxism. Today, Syvorji is more united, and advanced, to such a point we are now having TVs, computers, nationwide Wi-Fi, and no income tax. Prisons? Since 2019, we no longer had prisons, except for a brief genocidal regime of Siad Barre." He sighed, "While he killed 20 million people, we quickly got our birthrate back on track, and now, we are the country of youth. More and more people are thriving, and don't believe me? Here are facts. Over 1.2 billion people go on the internet daily, freedom of speech is encouraged, sessions of High Councils are held once a week, and is not rubber stamp, since people have a right to oppose, which a few frequently do. Sure, socialist parties frequently win, but many are socialist. Like, we do not need another junta. And instability? Well, we may be unstable at times, but like the Phoenix, we always rise from the ashes, and is stable." He then concluded, "In the end, I request that sanctions be placed on Osthia and Bristain, and if you vote against my idea, you basically are contributing to the growing problem of money and the ethnic vote. Thank you." He then headed back to Syvorji.

Greto
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greto » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 pm

The Task Group was bearing down upon the Atoll only hours away and probably in the islands radar, the Gretonian ships were making they're presence known as Captain Briggs had an message sent out to the British forces on the island.

Code: Select all
British Forces of Queen's Atoll,

This is the Gretonian 75th Naval Task Group of the 7th Naval Fleet dispatched to the Atoll following the Syvorji aggression we stand ready to assist in anyway possible. As well as clearance to dock, for the crew and supplies as well as to know what exactly opposition we face in the War.

UNS Athens lead ship of the 75th Naval Task Group

The public was divided following the second uprising in Bristain many now questioning continued Gretonian support for an unstable government. News shows now talked about the war and Gretonian involvement in it often criticizing the British and Gretonian government for many things. Military recruitment ads were now very common as enlistment rates begun to fall from they're previous weeks. The Department of Defense was beginning to prepare and ask Congress to enact the powers of the Selective Service Act which was practically an draft.

The Department of Defense was now redirecting more resources to the war effort the Army and Air Force now were involved as well. The Government issued daily reports of operations and other things about the war effort some officials saying how Syvorji had committed war crimes against British forces. Many of the reports were to ease the public's worries and to get more people to join the Military so the SSA was not enacted.

OOC:New ORBAT coming

ORBAT
Unified Navy of Greto
2 Superior Class Carriers
10 Challenger Class Light Carriers
3 Halo Class Amphibious Assault Ship
6 Hornet Class Amphibious Assault Ship
10 Freedom Class Attack Submarines
12 Union Class Attack Submarines
21 Snake Class Cruisers
25 Leadership Class Destroyers
10 Might Class Destroyers
20 Courage Class Littoral Combat Ship
12 Valor Class Frigates
Support Ships not used for combat
2 Sonic Class Amphibious Command Ship
5 Gamma Class Amphibious Transport Dock
1 Hope Class Hospital Ship
2 Resource Class Ammunition Ship
3 Rising Class Dry cargo/Ammunition ships
4 Supply Class Combat Support Ship
7 Steady Class Replenishment Oiler
10 Strike Class Logistics Support Vessel
Unified Army of Greto
19th Field Army
200,000 Soldiers
---
750 M1A2 Abrams
205 Leclercs
675 M2 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles
500 Strykers
1050 Humvees
200 M998 Avenger
3870 Gun trucks
340 M997 Ambulances
120 M1117 Armored Security Vehicles
950 International Maxx Pro Mine Protected Vehicles
75 M1 Panther II Remote Controlled Mine Clearing Vehicle
50 Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement(MTVR)
90 Heavy Equipment Transport System(HETS)
15 Palletized Load System(PLS)
Unmanned Combat Vehicles
15 Gladiator Tactical Unmanned Ground Vehicles
20 Foster-Miller TALONs
12 Dragon Runners
20 Black Knights
10 Multifunctional Utility/Logistics and Equipment vehicles
5 XM1219 Armed Robotic Vehicle
Artillery
650 M777 Howitzers
740 M198 Howitzers
100 M109 Howitzers
340 Dragon Fires
AA Platforms
250 M270 Multiple Rocket Launch System(MRLS)
500 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System(HMARS)
300 Terminal High Altitude Area Defense(THAAD)
Unified Air Force of Greto
Long Range Bombers
10 B-2A Spirits
15 B-52 Stratofortress
10 B-1 Lancers
Cargo
25 C-130J Super Hercules
30 C-17A Globe Master III
5 C-5A Galaxy
10 MC-130
25 C-130 Hercules
Electronic Planes
5 E-3 Sentry's
10 E-8 Joint STARS
7 EC-130
Fighter
25 F-35A Lightning II
30 F-15E Strike Eagle
20 F-15C Eagle
40 F-22A Raptor
Tanker
10 KC-10A Extender
5 KC-135 Stratotanker
UAV
15 MQ-9 Reaper
12 MQ-1 Predator
10 RQ-4 Global Hawk
5 RQ-170 Sentinel
Attack
25 A-10 Thunderbolt II
Last edited by Greto on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Western Russians wrote:Move to London and you get a fuck load of chavs shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Whereas in Scotland you get a fuck load of homeless people shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Wales and you'll get a fuck load of DRG telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Ireland you're going to get a fuck load of IRA telling you you're going to get bombed.

Readiness Level Unified Armed Forces: DEFCON 5
Terrorism Alert Level: Low

Osthia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:37 am

Commander Justinian Orlov looked out of the bridge of the Osthian flag ship, the HIMS Christofer as the Osthian force neared the Syvorjian coast. "200,000 men," the commander told his generals, "shouldn't be a problem for our 850,000 land units, plus our aircraft will be able to deal a massive blow. But still, a strategy is needed, gentlemen." Nods of consent came from all three of the generals present. "Alright then. We'll start with a naval bombardment of the coast, a light one. Then, we'll have the bombers take off from their designated aircraft carriers and bomb the shit out of the place. We'll have our fighters escort the bombers just in case they run into some opposition. During the second bombardment, I'll give the order for our land units to mobilise onto the Syvorjian coast. The Syvorjians will be demoralised, devastated, and they may either retreat or surrender. If they don't, then obviously our troops will follow the Code of Conduct and take prisoners. POWs will be taken with us so that they will be under constant surveillance. From there, we'll wait for the British to come on over so that we can form a single, united front against the Syvorjians-" a sailor then came over to the Commander and handed him a note. "Scratch that. We'll form a united front against the Syvorjians AND the Chadanese. Any questions?" "No sir!" The generals responded, and left to give the strategy to their lower officers.

OOC: And just becaue I may have to use this:
1,000,000 Soldiers Total
750,000 Infantrymen
100,000 Aircraft
-750,000 Archangels
-250,000 Seraphim

500 vessels (not including transports)
200 Reverend Class Carriers
200 frigates
-50 Martyr Class Frigates
-50 Warrior Class Frigates
-100 Conquest Frigates
100 Dralien Class Destroyers
Last edited by Osthia on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents