NATION

PASSWORD

A New Ruler, A New Empire! (GO TO OTHER THREAD)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britannia And France
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia And France » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Syvorji wrote:
Britannia And France wrote:We agree with the conditions set upon by the Andonam Republic, bar the one set by Demand the Fifth. we hope we can reach a compromise regarding the future of our two nations

OOC; and i'm never going to go away, i'll haunt you in your dreams, your thoughs, your ineer soul. i became a part of this thread when i heard this so called Britain and Irlenad existed, me already being a nation simaler have a right to debate.

IC again: But should conflict erupt betwen your so called Nation and the Andoman Republic, we are afraid we shall have to take the side of Andoman.

OOC: If the OP (Opening Poster) tells you to leave, you leave the thread. It is that simple. You do not spam and have the last word. But let me make it clear. Go to another thread, not keep spamming this thread. This OOC Message is brought to you by Kim il-Sung, the fat pratt who i wish to be *Get killed by Marines*

Due to the Absence of an Official Signature, we render this threatening message null and void in all international law

Our commitment to the Andoman Republic is strong, and thus we too have declared war on Bitsain and Ireland.

Immediatly, French citizens living in the mainland, and British Exiles were drafted up, the only colony that refused to join the trecherous monarchy was the Sovereign Bases on Cyprus, since the great migratrion from the British isles, when the dastardly empress came to power, they have been heavily fortified.

The recruiter shouted in French and Geordie Accented english:

Citizens of the Republic, the Empress of the so called Monarchy had declared war on the republic of Andoman. we have no choice but to similerly declare war on the Former British isles, now in the hands of the Monarchy. All men of fighting age are to report to the nearest Station of recruitment. this Empress entered this world empty, and she will leave empty! Long Live Britannia!

Les citoyens de la République, l'Impératrice de la Monarchie si appelée avait déclaré la guerre sur la république d'Andoman. nous n'a pas de choix mais à similerly déclare la guerre sur les Anciennes îles Britanniques, maintenant dans les mains de la Monarchie. Tous les hommes de lutte d'âge est d'être sous l'autorité de la Station la plus proche de recrutement. cette Impératrice est entrée ce monde vide, et elle partira vide ! Longtemps Vivre la Britannia !

OOC: Syvorji, can't the world just be in peace and harmony? we shouldn't be debationg other wether this guy want's me out or not. I'll agree to stop spamming my ideals... if this bastard stops spamming me in his own thread. thats why threads like these get shut down by moderators in the first place
Last edited by Britannia And France on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Non-Communist since 19th of April 2011

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Britannia And France wrote:
Syvorji wrote:
OOC: If the OP (Opening Poster) tells you to leave, you leave the thread. It is that simple. You do not spam and have the last word. But let me make it clear. Go to another thread, not keep spamming this thread. This OOC Message is brought to you by Kim il-Sung, the fat pratt who i wish to be *Get killed by Marines*

Due to the Absence of an Official Signature, we render this threatening message null and void in all international law

Our commitment to the Andoman Republic is strong, and thus we too have declared war on Bitsain and Ireland.

Immediatly, French citizens living in the mainland, and British Exiles were drafted up, the only colony that refused to join the trecherous monarchy was the Sovereign Bases on Cyprus, since the great migratrion from the British isles, when the dastardly empress came to power, they have been heavily fortified.

Citizens of the Republic, the Empress of the so called Monarchy had declared war on the republic of Andoman. we have no choice but to similerly declare war on the Former British isles, now in the hands of the Monarchy. All men of fighting age are to report to the nearest Station of recruitment. this Empress entered this world empty, and she will leave empty! Long Live Britannia!

Les citoyens de la République, l'Impératrice de la Monarchie si appelée avait déclaré la guerre sur la république d'Andoman. nous n'a pas de choix mais à similerly déclare la guerre sur les Anciennes îles Britanniques, maintenant dans les mains de la Monarchie. Tous les hommes de lutte d'âge est d'être sous l'autorité de la Station la plus proche de recrutement. cette Impératrice est entrée ce monde vide, et elle partira vide ! Longtemps Vivre la Britannia !

OOC: Syvorji, can't the world just be in peace and... no... i will ignore this communist if i have to muster all of my Ignoring powers to do so. Andoman will deploy his troops soon. i hope.

OOC: OUT. GET OUT OF HERE! I AM TIRED OF YOUR GODMODDING. IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE I WILL BRING IN A MODERATOR TO FORCE YOU OUT. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET OUT!
United Kingdom of Great Bristain and Ireland
King: William V
Prime Minister: Sir Edward Hildebrand
Population:
Game set population-almost 1,000,000,000
Roleplay population-489,000,000
Originally the Empire of Royal Calathonia: have be on this game since August 29, 2010: Using the Empire of Laurasia as a subsidary nation

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Already, while civilian underground bomb and nuclear fallout shelters were built, many simply used those made from 1949 to 1991, as many a building is built on top of that. For the economy however, the Syvori Stock Exchange closed for the last time, for a while at 6:00 pm on April 15, 2020 (made typo). The Central Bank issued price control, and wage control, and on the Western coast, goods were heavily rationed. The light of war soon began.

Britannia And France
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia And France » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Bristain and Ireland wrote:

OOC: Syvorji, can't the world just be in peace and... no... i will ignore this communist if i have to muster all of my Ignoring powers to do so. Andoman will deploy his troops soon. i hope.

OOC: OUT. GET OUT OF HERE! I AM TIRED OF YOUR GODMODDING. IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE I WILL BRING IN A MODERATOR TO FORCE YOU OUT. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET OUT!

DUde! im through with the spamming. god can't you see that? and i never godmodded! and you can't force a moderator in here... i think. telling someone with my charm to get out is like telling Obama to get out of office.

also, you started it when you said *Cue posh voice "This post is ignored because it has Tommy Wiseau in it*" so... just... stop bullying me on nationstates. stop fueling the fire. stop making everyone hate you
Last edited by Britannia And France on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Non-Communist since 19th of April 2011

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Syvorji wrote:Already, while civilian underground bomb and nuclear fallout shelters were built, many simply used those made from 1949 to 1991, as many a building is built on top of that. For the economy however, the Syvori Stock Exchange closed for the last time, for a while at 6:00 pm on April 15, 2020 (made typo). The Central Bank issued price control, and wage control, and on the Western coast, goods were heavily rationed. The light of war soon began.

OOC: You can make one more mobilization post after this. Afterwards, I will post the total numbers of both the British and colonial militaries, and I advise you do so as well in a post after mines. Then I will formally begin the actual military campaigns. Also in our separate total military number posts, let us include maps of our nations.

IC: Finally, after the draft had been made and emergency measures taken for the safety of the population, the British economy was mobilized and the military was further organized. Empress Christina issued the Defense of the Realm Decree, which imposed night-time curfews on the population, limited freedom of the speech for the duration of the war, imposed censorship on the press, and imposed restrictions on events or activities that could potentially cause harm to the United Empire during war-time. She also issued the Industrial and Agricultural Mobilization Code, which mobilized industry and agriculture for the war and imposed detailed war-time controls, regulations, and restrictions. Unions were forced to disband and strikes were prohibited under the code. The code also drafted all healthy women between the ages of 18 and 55 to work in the factories, the mines, and the farms to contribute to the war effort. Promptly, factories began churning out military equipment, weapons, and goods, while farms produced food for both the military and the population, and mines produced minerals and materials for weapons and military equipment. Naval shipyards and aircraft construction posts went into overtime producing aircraft and naval vessels. Also, security measures increased and both the Royal Navy and Royal Air Force began patrols around the coasts of Bristain.
Population:
Originally the Empire of Royal Calathonia: have be on this game since August 29, 2010: Using the Empire of Laurasia as a subsidary nation

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:00 pm

DUde! im through with the spamming. god can't you see that? and i never godmodded! and you can't force a moderator in here... i think. telling someone with my charm to get out is like telling Obama to get out of office

PLEASE LEAVE.....you did this exact same thing in the Great Syvorjian War roleplay.......I am asking you, please get out of here! I am asking you, one more time. Leave this thread.........
Population:

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Britannia And France wrote:OOC; and i'm never going to go away, i'll haunt you in your dreams, your thoughs, your ineer soul. i became a part of this thread when i heard this so called Britain and Irlenad existed, me already being a nation simaler have a right to debate.

Er, no. If the OP asks you to leave an RP thread, you leave. Given that you've got prior warnings, one of which is for similar behaviour, you're getting a *** 1 day ban ***.

Bristain and Ireland, if you want posts removed from this thread, please request (with links) in Moderation.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Sedgistan wrote:
Britannia And France wrote:OOC; and i'm never going to go away, i'll haunt you in your dreams, your thoughs, your ineer soul. i became a part of this thread when i heard this so called Britain and Irlenad existed, me already being a nation simaler have a right to debate.

Er, no. If the OP asks you to leave an RP thread, you leave. Given that you've got prior warnings, one of which is for similar behaviour, you're getting a *** 1 day ban ***.

Bristain and Ireland, if you want posts removed from this thread, please request (with links) in Moderation.

Thank you so much moderator. I will carry out what you advised and will request a removal of the Brittania and France spam posts.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:06 pm

OOC: Dialed a mod.

IC: With that, the Syvorjin Self-Defense Forces was ready, and with that, they were ready for war.

Army ORBAT

1st Infantry

45,200 troops
286 tanks
40,000 doctors
20,049 nurses
125,000 reserved

2nd Infantry

38,045 troops
251 tanks
10,000 doctors
8,105 nurses
46,000 reserved

Navy Orbat

25 submarines
15 patrol boats
2 hospital ships
5 battleship
75,000 crew members
85,000 weapons
81,195 doctors
41,056 nurses
173,050 reserved

Air Force

800 planes
800 pilots
800 co-pilots
1,021 weapons
20,051 doctors
14,191 nurses
5,000 gunners
40,000 reserves

Map: http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86 ... jinMap.png

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Syvorji wrote:OOC: Dialed a mod.

IC: With that, the Syvorjin Self-Defense Forces was ready, and with that, they were ready for war.

Army ORBAT

1st Infantry

45,200 troops
286 tanks
40,000 doctors
20,049 nurses
125,000 reserved

2nd Infantry

38,045 troops
251 tanks
10,000 doctors
8,105 nurses
46,000 reserved

Navy Orbat

25 submarines
15 patrol boats
2 hospital ships
5 battleship
75,000 crew members
85,000 weapons
81,195 doctors
41,056 nurses
173,050 reserved

Air Force

800 planes
800 pilots
800 co-pilots
1,021 weapons
20,051 doctors
14,191 nurses
5,000 gunners
40,000 reserves

OOC: This is not a direct post, just a question. Is this all of your military or just a force you are sending my sea to confront a force I might send?
Last edited by Bristain and Ireland on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:12 pm

OOC: All right now that I'll send, but ICly, we are still recruiting, and who knows, we may bring more divisions eventually. For the defense, here it is.

Coast Guard

5 battleships
25 submarines
4 hospital ships
1 aircraft carrier
31 captains
6 admirals
50,000 crew
30,150 doctors
21,005 nurses

3rd Infantry

31,000 troops
5 tanks
46,000 doctors
41,209 nurses
3,500 reserved

Others are inactive, like the 4th Infantry.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Syvorji wrote:OOC: All right now that I'll send, but ICly, we are still recruiting, and who knows, we may bring more divisions eventually. For the defense, here it is.

Coast Guard

5 battleships
25 submarines
4 hospital ships
1 aircraft carrier
31 captains
6 admirals
50,000 crew
30,150 doctors
21,005 nurses

3rd Infantry

31,000 troops
5 tanks
46,000 doctors
41,209 nurses
3,500 reserved

Others are inactive, like the 4th Infantry.

OOC: Alright then. Give me a minute to make a list.
Population:

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:15 pm

OOC: And also, I will be making only a list of the force I will send to confront yours, and a list of the defense force in Bristain itself.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:21 pm

OOC: Right then.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

British Confrontation Force and Home Defense Force

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:29 pm

ORBAT of Syvorjian Confrontation Force

Army Orbat

1st Infantry

45,200 troops
286 tanks
40,000 doctors
20,049 nurses
125,000 reserved

2nd Infantry

38,045 troops
251 tanks
10,000 doctors
8,105 nurses
46,000 reserved

Navy Orbat

25 submarines
15 patrol boats
2 hospital ships
5 battleship
75,000 crew members
85,000 weapons
81,195 doctors
41,056 nurses
173,050 reserved

Air Force Orbat

800 planes
800 pilots
800 co-pilots
1,021 weapons
20,051 doctors
14,191 nurses
5,000 gunners
40,000 reserves

ORBAT of Syvorjian Defense Force

Coast Guard

5 battleships
25 submarines
4 hospital ships
1 aircraft carrier
31 captains
6 admirals
50,000 crew
30,150 doctors
21,005 nurses

3rd Infantry

31,000 troops
5 tanks
46,000 doctors
41,209 nurses
3,500 reserved

As mobilization was coming to a conclusion, the British Government and Admiralty assembled the following force that would intercept the Syvorjian force, and, if victorious, establish a naval blockade of Syvorji:

ORBAT of British Confrontation Force

British 9th Army

98,000 troops
330 tanks
60,000 doctors
38,000 nurses
180,000 reserved

British 5th Army

78,000 troops
276 tanks
14,000 doctors
10,000 nurses
60,000 reserved

British Grand Fleet Orbat

120 submarines
40 "spy" (patrol) boats
5 hospital ships
40 battleships
58 destroyers
3 aircraft carriers
(number of crew members, doctors, and nurses well in excess of 180,000)
70 destroyers and 50 battleships in reserve

Grand Fleet Air Squadron ORBAT

1,500 carrier aircraft
900 regular aircraft
Thousands of pilots, co-pilots, and gunners
3,000 aircraft in reserve

Map of the United Empire of Great Bristain and Ireland: http://nswiki.net/images/Map_of_the_UE.gif

There was also this force which would await the Syvorjians if they were somehow able to win:

Orbat of British Home Defense Force on Southern Coasts of Bristain

Home Guard Orbat

400,800 volunteer troops
450 tanks
80,000 doctors and 40,000 nurses
100,000 defense troops in reserve

British Home Islands Air Squadron

4,000 aircraft
5 major air bases

British Home Defense Fleet

230 destroyers
190 battleships
2 aircraft carriers
190 submarines
50 destroyers and 80 battleships in reserve

OOC: This part removed.
Last edited by Bristain and Ireland on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:31 pm

OOC: I was thinking perhaps a fight to liberate Haymakayo.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Syvorji wrote:OOC: I was thinking perhaps a fight to liberate Haymakayo.

OOC: Haymakayo Atoll? The one I seized in the British-Junta War of 1967-1974? Well then. Perhaps a naval and air battle could happen off the coast of the atoll, while the land forces of both sides slug it out on the atoll. If you win, then you get the atoll. If I win, then I will just advance closer to your coast to establish a naval and air blockade.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Syvorji wrote:OOC: I was thinking perhaps a fight to liberate Haymakayo.

OOC: Haymakayo Atoll? The one I seized in the British-Junta War of 1967-1974? Well then. Perhaps a naval and air battle could happen off the coast of the atoll, while the land forces of both sides slug it out on the atoll. If you win, then you get the atoll. If I win, then I will just advance closer to your coast to establish a naval and air blockade.

OOC: Yes. That shall work, but just naval, kay?

IC: As the Syvorjin Navy finally began "Operation Zulu," they had the first plan, to take over Haymakayo Atoll, and then keep it, and make it part of the Chamoru SR.

SIC: To make sure, however, that the British would be surprised, the SIA deliberately planned to announce that they would invade Portsmouth first, on frequencies applied to the British, so to ensure that the Syvorjins will claim to invade Portsmouth. At least if they surprised them, it would begin Operation Zulu. Finally, they were ready to surprise them.

IC: Meanwhile, the SIA began announcing loudly that they were going to land in Portsmouth and then advance on to Londonson, at the frequencies for British people to pick up, to try and deceive them, to focus most of their defense on Portsmouth and area.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Syvorji wrote:

IC: As the Syvorjin Navy finally began "Operation Zulu," they had the first plan, to take over Haymakayo Atoll, and then keep it, and make it part of the Chamoru SR.

SIC: To make sure, however, that the British would be surprised, the SIA deliberately planned to announce that they would invade Portsmouth first, on frequencies applied to the British, so to ensure that the Syvorjins will claim to invade Portsmouth. At least if they surprised them, it would begin Operation Zulu. Finally, they were ready to surprise them.

IC: Meanwhile, the SIA began announcing loudly that they were going to land in Portsmouth and then advance on to Londonson, at the frequencies for British people to pick up, to try and deceive them, to focus most of their defense on Portsmouth and area.

OOC: I will respond to this tomorrow, for I will be getting off the computer about now.
Population:

Greto
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greto » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Official Declaration by the Government of the Unified Republic of Greto

In accordance with the Treaty of Liberty City signed between the Government of Greto and Bristain, the 2nd terms of the Treaty are being in acted involving Military assistance during times of war or Military campaign. The Armed Forces of the Unified Republic will now hereby collaborate with it's Bristain allies in an offensive and possible defensive campaign.

The nation of the Unified Republic of Greto is now in an state of war between the nations of The United Socialist Republics of Syvorji and The Principality of Andonam. Hostilities will only cease once peace talks or an unconditional surrender have been approved by an Government body of the two hostile nations. All business, trade, and travel between Greto and it's enemies is hereby banned.

Within days of the Gretonian declaration the public was divided over this surprising war, many opposed it both outside the Capital building and inside. Politicians were warning of the extreme political ramifications this would have if peace wasn't sought out actively by the Government. Though it was the same Congress that approved the signing of the Treaty which the Department of Defense was now carrying out.

The Armed Forces had more then enough servicemen to handle the enemy forces that would attempt to harm they're ally, even though news stations often told how it was the duty of Gretonian men to protect they're nation while recruitment ads were rarely seen on television. No one in Congress brought up the idea of conscription as it was not needed in Greto to maintain an armed forces unlike they're ally.

The Department of Defense begun ordering more equipment from it's many defense contractors while diverting funds from other programs not seen as essential to continue. In the Inspire Naval Construction Yard or INCY ships which were slated to be finished within the year were now being constructed at an faster pace to join the war effort. Military equipment was being purchased at an rate not seen since the last major war Greto was involved in.

Besides the Military Industrial Complex, civilian life continued on as if nothing had occurred though many spoke of the declaration of war and whether if it was truly necessary. States made recruitment ads encouraging young men and women to enlist in they're State National Guard. Cities encouraged people to join Police forces or Fire Departments, while companies told of how spending would help the Military accomplish it's mission and help send supplies to they're ally. To people in the rest of the world it would seem that Gretonians really didn't care about sending people to fight or even being in war, as supplies didn't need to rationed, conscription wasn't necessary, and goods were common.
The Western Russians wrote:Move to London and you get a fuck load of chavs shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Whereas in Scotland you get a fuck load of homeless people shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Wales and you'll get a fuck load of DRG telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Ireland you're going to get a fuck load of IRA telling you you're going to get bombed.

Readiness Level Unified Armed Forces: DEFCON 5
Terrorism Alert Level: Low

Osthia
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Osthia wrote:
(Image)
Official Communique from His Majesty's Desk

To: Empress Christina I of the United Kingdom of Bristain and Ireland and Her Domains
From: Emperor Arathor I, Emperor and Autocrat of All Osthia and Her Provinces

Your Majesty,
If you care so much for human rights, one of those is the freedom to speech, peaceful assembly, religion, petition of the government, etc. None of these are protected nor provided by an absolute monarch. And in terms of your brother, while I can't bother myself with seeing him right now, I would like my ambassador to your nation, Lord James Bowe, to see him in person. He is already on his way to Shalom, Rebecca and going to the mental institution that you mentioned in your communique to the esteemed government of Greto.
Sincerely,
Emperor Arathor Dralien I

OOC: cough, I was ignored, cough xD

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Greto wrote:
(Image)
Official Declaration by the Government of the Unified Republic of Greto

In accordance with the Treaty of Liberty City signed between the Government of Greto and Bristain, the 2nd terms of the Treaty are being in acted involving Military assistance during times of war or Military campaign. The Armed Forces of the Unified Republic will now hereby collaborate with it's Bristain allies in an offensive and possible defensive campaign.

The nation of the Unified Republic of Greto is now in an state of war between the nations of The United Socialist Republics of Syvorji and The Principality of Andonam. Hostilities will only cease once peace talks or an unconditional surrender have been approved by an Government body of the two hostile nations. All business, trade, and travel between Greto and it's enemies is hereby banned.

Within days of the Gretonian declaration the public was divided over this surprising war, many opposed it both outside the Capital building and inside. Politicians were warning of the extreme political ramifications this would have if peace wasn't sought out actively by the Government. Though it was the same Congress that approved the signing of the Treaty which the Department of Defense was now carrying out.

The Armed Forces had more then enough servicemen to handle the enemy forces that would attempt to harm they're ally, even though news stations often told how it was the duty of Gretonian men to protect they're nation while recruitment ads were rarely seen on television. No one in Congress brought up the idea of conscription as it was not needed in Greto to maintain an armed forces unlike they're ally.

The Department of Defense begun ordering more equipment from it's many defense contractors while diverting funds from other programs not seen as essential to continue. In the Inspire Naval Construction Yard or INCY ships which were slated to be finished within the year were now being constructed at an faster pace to join the war effort. Military equipment was being purchased at an rate not seen since the last major war Greto was involved in.

Besides the Military Industrial Complex, civilian life continued on as if nothing had occurred though many spoke of the declaration of war and whether if it was truly necessary. States made recruitment ads encouraging young men and women to enlist in they're State National Guard. Cities encouraged people to join Police forces or Fire Departments, while companies told of how spending would help the Military accomplish it's mission and help send supplies to they're ally. To people in the rest of the world it would seem that Gretonians really didn't care about sending people to fight or even being in war, as supplies didn't need to rationed, conscription wasn't necessary, and goods were common.

OOC: Thank you, my friend. Together, we will defeat Syvorji and Andonam.
Population:

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Syvorji wrote:

OOC: Alright then. Solely a naval battle.

IC: The Haymakayo Atoll (whom the British called the Queen's Atoll), had been acquired by Bristain as a result of the British-Junta War of 1967-1972, which had been a resounding British and Syvorjian monarchical victory. But anyways, the Imperial Intelligence Agency (IIA) had also been working overtime because of the war, and was able to make a roughly accurate guess of the Syvorjian aims, affirming the Syvorjians wanted to attack the Atoll and not a landing in Portsmouth (a major naval base on the southern coast of Bristain). British strategists also knew that the Atoll would be a more inviting target for the Syvorjians, because it had once been part of their homeland.

As such, Bristain took measures to insure the security of the Atoll. It organized at the Atoll the confrontation force previously described, listed again here just for reference:

British 9th Army

98,000 troops
330 tanks
60,000 doctors
38,000 nurses
180,000 reserved

British 5th Army

78,000 troops
276 tanks
14,000 doctors
10,000 nurses
60,000 reserved

120 submarines
40 "spy" (patrol) boats
5 hospital ships
40 battleships
58 destroyers
3 aircraft carriers

1,500 carrier aircraft
900 regular aircraft

This massive force was intended to defeat any Syvorjian attempt at a invasion of the Atoll, and then eventually, to move to Syvorji's coast and establish a naval blockade. The First Lord of the Admiralty and the Chief of the Imperial General Staff also increased the defenses and fortifications already on the Atoll (Chancellors Naval and Army Base) supplying it with 1,000 machine guns, 500 anti-aircraft guns, three major trenches, masses of barbed wire, and numerous outposts.

Map of the Queen's (Haymakayo) Atoll: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... map1lg.PNG

OOC: The map is taken from that of a submerged atoll in the Pacific, the largest in the world, but of course in our roleplays it is above the ocean. It is 15,000 square miles large, relatively large for a atoll. The atoll has a population of 120,000 civilians, along with the soldiers mentioned in the ORBAT, and its capital and major city is Atoll's Town, which has 40,000 residents. The atoll's economy is fueled by the Chancellors Naval and Army Base, constructed in 1981 near the ruins of Fort Sanns of the Junta War roleplay.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:50 pm

SIC: Their plan to land at Haymakayo was to go straight to the lagoon, and from there, jam the radar, and then storming the land, prior to marching to the government building and declaring it part of the Chamoru SR.

IC: Finally, the fleet began to inch closer, the artillery ready for fire, to the atoll, to reclaim what was rightfully theirs. Soon, 15 kilometers from the atoll, they promptly disguised themselves as British merchant ships, especially the battleships, changing their names to more British names, to sneak into the atoll, or at least try to.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Syvorji wrote:SIC: Their plan to land at Haymakayo was to go straight to the lagoon, and from there, jam the radar, and then storming the land, prior to marching to the government building and declaring it part of the Chamoru SR.

IC: Finally, the fleet began to inch closer, the artillery ready for fire, to the atoll, to reclaim what was rightfully theirs. Soon, 15 kilometers from the atoll, they promptly disguised themselves as British merchant ships, especially the battleships, changing their names to more British names, to sneak into the atoll, or at least try to.

OOC: Could you repost the list of your force again?

IC: The British plan was to concentrate forces at the lagoon and along the coast, supported with trenches, barbed wire, machine guns, anti-tank guns, and other heavy weapons. The defenses, which would be along the entire coast-line of the atoll (which had two parts, the North Bank and the larger South Bank), would be designed to deter any landing attempt. The British naval force, with its superior numbers and forces, planned to encircle the Syvorjian fleet and use overwhelming force and firepower. The Royal Navy would engage the Syvorjian Navy of course, while the Royal Air Force would bomb the Syvorjian Navy and fight the Syvorjian Air Force. Anyways, the British, using radar and sonar technology which was heavily encrypted against jamming or sabtoge, detected the Syvorjian fleet and the Grand Fleet and Grand Air Squadron split up into groups, to surround the Syvorjian fleet.

Army Forces on the Atoll

British 9th Army

98,000 troops
330 tanks
60,000 doctors
38,000 nurses
180,000 reserved

British 5th Army

78,000 troops
276 tanks
14,000 doctors
10,000 nurses
60,000 reserved

Forces in the Air and at Sea

120 submarines
40 "spy" (patrol) boats
5 hospital ships
40 battleships
58 destroyers
3 aircraft carriers

Map of Queen's Atoll: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... map1lg.PNG

1,500 carrier aircraft
900 regular aircraft
Population:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents