NATION

PASSWORD

A New Ruler, A New Empire! (GO TO OTHER THREAD)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 pm

I think it'd just be a fair point to make that if you guys are going to start arguing with OOC Spam in an IC Thread, then I suggest you take it to TG next time, though I can see that this time it'll be dealt with by the mods, in one way or another.

I also suggest, mainly to the OP, that an OOC Thread be created for this. Because soon, the whole thing is going to get clogged up with OOC rather then IC...

~ Kyle
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Britannia And France wrote:
Globexanter wrote:
(OoC: To the OP, I believe the said person above me is simply attempting to make you mad. He has no idea in hell of what he is talking about, don't worry about him [I've read/seen his past posts].)

? "attempting?" im not attempting anything except participation in this RP
and i have proof this guy flames.

and what i am talking about is PLOT:

my nation is a combination of Britain and france, when your nation came to power if broke off and became independant, we are simply... screw this i'll report as spam

OOC: Just get out of my thread....
United Kingdom of Great Bristain and Ireland
King: William V
Prime Minister: Sir Edward Hildebrand
Population:
Game set population-almost 1,000,000,000
Roleplay population-489,000,000
Originally the Empire of Royal Calathonia: have be on this game since August 29, 2010: Using the Empire of Laurasia as a subsidary nation

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Osthia wrote:
(Image)
Official Communique from His Majesty's Desk

To: Empress Christina I of the United Kingdom of Bristain and Ireland and Her Domains
From: Emperor Arathor I, Emperor and Autocrat of All Osthia and Her Provinces

Your Majesty,
If you care so much for human rights, one of those is the freedom to speech, peaceful assembly, religion, petition of the government, etc. None of these are protected nor provided by an absolute monarch. And in terms of your brother, while I can't bother myself with seeing him right now, I would like my ambassador to your nation, Lord James Bowe, to see him in person. He is already on his way to Shalom, Rebecca and going to the mental institution that you mentioned in your communique to the esteemed government of Greto.
Sincerely,
Emperor Arathor Dralien I

OOC: You messed up the title yet again. It is the United Empire of Great Bristain and Ireland, not United Kingdom. If you keep on making simple mistakes like this, then I will become more uneasy.
Population:
Originally the Empire of Royal Calathonia: have be on this game since August 29, 2010: Using the Empire of Laurasia as a subsidary nation

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:33 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Syvorji on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Syvorji wrote:
Bristain and Ireland wrote:
OOC: I believe you mean William V?

IC: Empress Christina, no later after sending a summons for the Prime Minister, learned that the militia had boarded a plane near Kyotong bound to Bristain, to attempt to land in Londonson, depose her, and bring William V back from exile as King. This immediately angered Christina. She then convened a meeting of the entire Privy Council, or at least those ministers who had participated in the coup (for the non-participants had either been imprisoned or exiled on her orders immediately upon her ascension). After the Privy Council was convened, Christina looked firmly at all the ministers, and said "If the Syvorjian militia want a fight, they will get it." She then expressed her anger over their "mission" against her and directed that their plane be immediately intercepted. The Empress then sent the 1st Colonial Fleet, with 12 battleships and 20 cruisers, along with 40 fighters and bombers, to intercept the transport plane. The fleet and air squadron set off from Madras, Sanegeta, and quickly intercepted the transport vessel, demanding its surrender. Within Bristain, the Empress decided to tolerate the Syvorjian immigrant opponents for now, but would react swiftly if they tried to use violent means against her.

OOC: Perhaps we can do a North Cyprus-like situation, as in the Syvorjin military takes over where most of the Syvorjin's live, and declare a puppet state.

IC: Either way, the Syvorjin Airlines refused to surrender, arguing that the Kyotong Militia was not on. On the plane, the Militia deliberately camoflauged themselves, as to try and not get detected, especially by hiding through electrical insulators.

OOC: A North-Cyprus situation? Sorry no...also my nation is in alliance with yours...so if your military attempted to do such action, it would break our treaty.

IC:

The Empress of course had authorized the fleet to take military action against the transport plane if it refused to surrender. The fleet was also equipped with special technology that would allow it to deflect any plane or ship, regardless if it was camouflaged or not. Anyways, the fleet then took action against the transport plane, which basically meant shooting it down. 8 of the fighters surrounded the transport plane and began pounding it with torpedoes and missiles meant to knock it down. From the sea, the ships of the naval squadron also fired their anti-aircraft guns and other weapons against the transport plane.
Population:

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Syvorji wrote:Finally, once the Syvorjin Airline plane landed, the Kyotong Militia went through customs, with weapons and all. Their coup was to take place, and if it failed, Bristain shall meet Syvorjin troops, to impose a puppet state.

OOC: This is godmodding, for your plane was being intercepted over sea and I just made a post on that. Please withdraw this post.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Syvorji wrote:Finally, once the Syvorjin Airline plane landed, the Kyotong Militia went through customs, with weapons and all. Their coup was to take place, and if it failed, Bristain shall meet Syvorjin troops, to impose a puppet state.

OOC: This is godmodding, for your plane was being intercepted over sea and I just made a post on that. Please withdraw this post.

OOC: Snipped it. If you did not respond, I have a tendency to post another post...

IC: As such, over the sea, Syvorjin Airlines Flight 918 was flying over. As the last General-in-Chief of the Kyotong Militia, serving from 1992 to 1997, Sir Robert Troy was having a Coca-Cola.

"Man, doesn't this Coca-Cola taste good, Tango," he said with a grin.

Tango, with a smile replied, "I agree, sir. My water tastes good and the best part, it came from Lake Thimphu."

"I see," replied Sir Roberts. As he looked out the window, he saw smoke trails going toward him. "I have a feeling they are about to strike us."

Tango replied, with a frown, "I believe it will."

All of a sudden however, their conversation was interrupted, when the intercom came on, with a nice female voice saying, "This is your captain speaking. We are about to be hit by missiles coming from Bristain and..." By that point, the plane was hit, killing not only every single person on the Kyotong Militia, except for 50 troops, 25 doctors and a drummer, it killed 215 passengers and 15 crew members (all of the crew). Flight 918 was declared a total loss, and Tango, as well as Sir Roberts died in the crash.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Response to Plane Crash

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Syvorji wrote:

OOC: Snipped it. If you did not respond, I have a tendency to post another post...

IC: As such, over the sea, Syvorjin Airlines Flight 918 was flying over. As the last General-in-Chief of the Kyotong Militia, serving from 1992 to 1997, Sir Robert Troy was having a Coca-Cola.

"Man, doesn't this Coca-Cola taste good, Tango," he said with a grin.

Tango, with a smile replied, "I agree, sir. My water tastes good and the best part, it came from Lake Thimphu."

"I see," replied Sir Roberts. As he looked out the window, he saw smoke trails going toward him. "I have a feeling they are about to strike us."

Tango replied, with a frown, "I believe it will."

All of a sudden however, their conversation was interrupted, when the intercom came on, with a nice female voice saying, "This is your captain speaking. We are about to be hit by missiles coming from Bristain and..." By that point, the plane was hit, killing not only every single person on the Kyotong Militia, except for 50 troops, 25 doctors and a drummer, it killed 215 passengers and 15 crew members (all of the crew). Flight 918 was declared a total loss, and Tango, as well as Sir Roberts died in the crash.

Once the plane crashed, the British then retrieved the surviving members, bringing them onboard their ships for medical care. Once they received proper care and treatment, they would be arrested and charged under British naval and international law for "attempts at undermining the British Government and harming Her Imperial Majesty's person".
Population:

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:
The Winter Palace, The Ancient Capital of Krytopia
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia
الامبراطورية القديمة Kylarnatia
10:25am | GMT + 2
Imperial Sitting Room | Character(s): Princess Silvier

"Kylarnatia has been able to sustain its absolute head, with the people proud of it. It has cared for them and attended to thousands of others throughout the world, making itself a solid ruler. This is diffrent to others, however, who switch between the status of heads all the time. The Imperial Family of the Imperium Antiquus has always tried to assist them, but it generally isn't successful. Soon, it is believed, Kylarnatia will be one of the few absolute monarchys in existance..."
- On Kylarnatia, by Dr. Alex Fox

Princess Silvier, future Tsarina Silvier IV, sat in the Imperial Sitting Room, flicking through a hardback book called On Kylarnatia by Dr. Alex Fox. Just a moment ago she had just been visited by Lord Fredrick Constantine, who was at present heading the Provisional Government, which would follow her fathers ideals until she came to power in two months time. As it was now known throughout the world, her father and mother, Tsar Kain II and Empress Eadion, had been killed in combat recently and therefore she was in the middle of preparing their funeral, and it wouldn't be long before she gave birth, explaining the large gap towards her coronation. However, she was still able to override any decision the Pervisional Government made, and in some decisions they had to ask her permission, so she was at current already Head of State. Taught by her father, she already knew the ethics of running a country, and an expansive empire, so she was ready to take the responsibility. She knew that, at first, the foreign community would doubt her talents, but they'd soon realise that she was more than capable.

Then, a knock came on the door. Drawing a heavy sigh, obviously not being able to ignore it, she put the bookmark once again in the book and sat upright, the 'baby bump' as it was nicknamed, sticked out. She smiled as she saw it, knowing that her pride and joy was finishing its development inside. Another knock coming on the door, she stapped back to attention as she faced the door, to see who would enter. "Come in." A sly, skinny brunette women stepped in, a black suite with skirt instead of trousers the simple clothing she wore. In her hand she carried an envolope, stamped with the mark of the Kylarnatian Imperial Foreign Affairs Office, which was deeper inside the capital. Silvier noticed it and gestured for her to come and give it to her, the two exchanging warm smiles as the envolope was passed across, and Silvier read through the contents. A slight role of the eyes came at one moment, though soon she tilted her head side-to-side, which usually meant by her standards that she was generally even on the subject that the contents discussed.

The contents in this case, was a report on the rise of a new absolute power. A lone Princess in the Kingdom of Bristain and Ireland, the same age as Silvier, had overthrown her brother in power and become an absolute empress of the newly formed empire. Now, if Silvier and her people knew anything, it was that these sorts of people didn't last long, as an overthrow into an absolute monarchy wasn't usually the best system to replace the last with in the case of a revolution, as it was more of a foundation ideology, and would evolve as the nation progressed and would either fall or continue to rise, for better or worst. Now, the Imperium Antiquus rose for the better, though they doubted this development for a country like Bristain and Ireland - atleast from what it seemed.

However, Kylarnatia was a nation of progression and support, a charitable arm as it were to the world. Therefore, after some brief thought, guided the women over to her desk where the pulled out a piece of scrap paper from her fathers former 'scrap drawer' as he proclaimed it, and noted stuff down on the paper. She then signed it, and handed it to the women. "Give this to Fredrick, immediatly and have him write a notice to this new empire. The notes on this piece of paper should give him guidence on what I wish him to say, though I entrust he can make something just as good." The women nodded as she took it and headed for the door, as Silvier headed back to her seat to relax and continue looking through her book, but before the women left completely, Silvier stopped her one last time. "Oh, and please tell him I do not wish to be disturbed by him anymore until guests begin arriving - and simply have him forward all the attendence confirmations to me, and I'll send my wished responses back to him so he can issue them." The women nodded once again to her supreme leader, smile still on her face.

"Yes, Your Imperial Highness..."

Notice from the Pervisional Government of the Imperium Antiquus

On Behalf of Her Imperial Highness, Princess Silvier Catherine Hyuga

Addressed to: The New Absolute Leadership of Bristain and Ireland
Subject: Transition in Power

On Behalf of the Heir to the Throne, I, Lord Fredrick Constantine of the Provisional Government, wish to address you today with the most heartfelt of introductions. Her Imperial Highness, Princess Silvier, wishes to congradulate you on wishing to take on such a task. However, she'd like to address the matter of how difficult it is to hold one of these positions. After all, not everyone in your honourary realms is going to believe with what you crave for, so to speak, but I'm sure you can pretty much let them pass with no ill will for the most part, as in the end they're just people trying to speak their minds.

It's better first to address how, perhaps, it is true that an absolute monarchy is not the ideology to replace an old order with in a transition of power such as you have done yours. Absolute Monarchys are the sorts who lay the foundations for a nation then progress, either rising or falling, the don't become inbetween. Though we're not saying you're incapable of being an absolute monarch, this just means that you'll not be recieving the greatest amount of responses from the international community, if you're able to stick it without lashing back, then you're in a good spot I suppose.

Secondly, with great power comes great responsibility. Yes, true you will be gaining some help, though all mistakes will come apon you from now on. No minister or official can truely be blamed now by your people and most of all critics because you're in absolute power, and you should have been able to stop the matter immediatly. Unfair, true, but it happens and we know from experience with other nations and even our own. Her Imperial Highness has quoted to me through a note; "Shame the job doesn't come with a job description, hmmm?".

Thirdly, it is imperitive to realise that all this pressure can take its toll. You're the same age as Her Imperial Highness, as she says it is imperitive to as quick as you can; find a consort. A consort, defined by herself, is someone who is there in loving support, to share the monarchs burden. A good example of this would be her parents, Tsar Kain II and Empress-Consort Eadion, who have recently passed on due to dieing in battle. Your nation is free to send and envoy if they wish, though they do not have to seeing as we've only just interacted.

Finally, being Absolute doesn't mean there can't be freedom and democracy for your people. I'm sure that is easy for you to understand, as you can look at our political template for example as we try the hardest we can to balance everything out. Sometimes people will lose something in one field and gain something else in the other, but aslong as they're gaining something, they're more then generally going to be satisified and ready to do what you wish them to do, within reason ofcourse.

Thank you for reading,

(Image)
The Honourable Lord Fredrick Constantine
Former High Advisor to the Ancient Caesar of the Imperium Antiquus Tsar Kain II of The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia, Head of the Pervisional Government, Speaker in the Imperial Court, Cheif Cashier of the Imperial Bank of Kylarnatia, Aid of Kylarnatian Imperial Foreign Affairs, 1st High General of the Kylarnatian Imperial Army, Follower of the Kylarnatian Orthodox Faith.

Notice from the Pervisional Government of the Imperium Antiquus

On Behalf of Her Imperial Highness, Princess Silvier Catherine Hyuga

OOC: Kylarnatia, please use the proper title of Bristain, the United Empire of Great Bristain and Ireland, and refer to my ruler by her proper title. I get tired of nations referring to my nation or ruler in a incorrect fashion.

IC: Empress Christina was in her office. The Empress was sighing in anger. She was under great stress, because of threats from Andonam, pressure from Osthia, and attempts from a Syvorjian militia group. She was looking over state documents that had been issued or printed during the reign of her brother, intent on soon making certain changes within Bristain, when a servant came in and said this "Your Majesty, a letter from the Provincial Government of Kylarnatia." The Empress said "Thank you." and took the letter. She read it and closely looked over it, then said to herself "Good advice," and then wrote this response letter:

To: Lord Frederick Constantine, Head of the Provincial Government of the Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia
From: Christina I, Empress and Autocrat of the United Empire of Great Bristain and Ireland

Honorable Sir,

I have received and read the letter you sent on account of the recent governmental and regal changes within Bristain and her dominions. I have to say to you that I am pleased by the honorable advice that you provided to my person. In your letter, you stated on a variety of manners, including that I should have a consort to be my support and that I should be fair and benevolent to my people. I agree with both of those points, and I will endeavor to be the best ruler I can for Bristain and her possessions, taking only the best advice and counsel. I firmly hope our nations can develop peaceful relations, and I wish Princess Siliver the best of luck in both her pregnancy and her coronation.

Signed,

Image,

Empress and Autocrat of Great Bristain and Ireland and the British Dominions thereof

OOC: In the signature, RI means Regal and Imperial, a formal designation in official signatures used by British monarchs.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:55 pm

The Syvorjin High Council was discussing domestic issues, in Tiraspol, when all of a sudden, a messenger brought Ganuli Tanji a letter, regarding the crash. However, Ganuli was enraged when he found out that out of 380 passengers, including the Kyotong Militia, or those that were sent on the mission, 267 passengers died, and the entire flight crew had passed on. Once they realized it was the British missiles, Ganuli personally wrote a letter to the Empress herself.

To: "Empress" Christina I of the "United Empire" of Bristain and Ireland
From: Ganuli Tanji, Chairman of the Syvorjin Supreme Soviet

We condemn your attack on the Syvorjin Flight 918. While 52 were sent by their militia, it does not justify the deaths of 215 other more passengers. As a result, due to this intrusion of human rights, we declare an ultimatum.

The ultimatum is to...

a) End all human rights violations in Bristain
b) Give the throne back to William V, and restore the constitutional government

Refusal to reply to the ultimatum, or to deny the ultimatum will result in war, and any alliances and relations annuled. You have 24 hours, so may God open your eyes.

Signed,
Ganuli Tanji
Last edited by Syvorji on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Syvorji wrote:The Syvorjin High Council was discussing domestic issues, in Tiraspol, when all of a sudden, a messenger brought Ganuli Tanji a letter, regarding the crash. However, Ganuli was enraged when he found out that out of 380 passengers, including the Kyotong Militia, or those that were sent on the mission, 267 passengers died, and the entire flight crew had passed on. Once they realized it was the British missiles, Ganuli personally wrote a letter to the Empress herself.

We condemn your attack on the Syvorjin Flight 918. While 52 were sent by their militia, it does not justify the deaths of 215 other more passengers. As a result, due to this intrusion of human rights, we declare an ultimatum.

The ultimatum is to...

Refusal to reply to the ultimatum, or to deny the ultimatum will result in war, and any alliances and relations annuled. You have 24 hours, so may God open your eyes.

Signed,
Ganuli Tanji

OOC: Syvorji! You don't forget that we have a alliance, and your government supporting the militia is a utter break of that alliance. By doing this you have enraged the British people. We have membership in the Commonwealth of Crowns, ITS, and Imperial Commonwealth, and a alliance with Greto. We will invoke all of these if we have to. Are you sure you want to go to war?
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:03 pm

OOC: Yes. After all, if human rights violations occur, even in the smallest bit, many will plead for war, and normally, it is not the case. And just think, if I won, I will easily ensure that it would be in a situation like Austria-Hungary, but with 2 monarchs, and grant independence to Ireland and the colonies, but if I lost, it'll make for great RPs. :D

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Syvorji wrote:OOC: Yes. After all, if human rights violations occur, even in the smallest bit, many will plead for war, and normally, it is not the case. And just think, if I won, I will easily ensure that it would be in a situation like Austria-Hungary, but with 2 monarchs, and grant independence to Ireland and the colonies, but if I lost, it'll make for great RPs. :D

OOC: Well then.....I will post a response within five minutes...Let me look over other things first, then I will respond.
Population:

Greto
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greto » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Official Communique of the Unified Republic of Greto

To: Christina I, Empress and Autocrat of the United Empire of Great Bristain and Ireland
From: The Executive Office of the President of the Unified Republic

To Her Imperial Majesty,

It can be fully understood of such physiological issues that arise under extreme pressure during harsh times, our nation will gladly stand behind yours in this tough time of sorrow and reformation. If requested we can send medical personal that specialize in mental disorders to your nation. About the Treaty we are glad to hear that you and your Government will recognize and maintain the treaty set in place by Gretonian and Bristain Officials at the Olympic Tower.

Sincerely,
President Edwards Daniel

Executive Office
"But Mr. President how can we agree with this...this Dictatorship!" the adviser was now standing from his seat at the conference table inside of the Executive Situation Room. Edwards rolled his eyes and sighed as the man continued his ramble "Enough Phillips, I get it you do not like them," the adviser stopped for an second before going on "Your absolutely right Mr. President I do not like them, I have rejected them since signing that treaty it has put us in an vulnerable position!" another adviser remarked "Phillips your never right about anything you never look at the facts or get any source for your idiotic statements," some of the other people in the room laughed.

"If all of you want to act like children then I suppose we can allow the Council to decide what the Government does without any advise from the Executive Office." the people immediately got quiet except for Phillips "Oh please the Council is weak and we all know it they will only side with the ones who have money and we all know that!" Edwards leaned back in his seat and crossed his fingers as the bald man before him yelled like an Tiberian Eagle looking at it's next meal, though it was always funny to see an idiot yell about an Treaty with an Government he didn't like.
The Western Russians wrote:Move to London and you get a fuck load of chavs shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Whereas in Scotland you get a fuck load of homeless people shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Wales and you'll get a fuck load of DRG telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Ireland you're going to get a fuck load of IRA telling you you're going to get bombed.

Readiness Level Unified Armed Forces: DEFCON 5
Terrorism Alert Level: Low

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Declaration of War against Syvorji

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Syvorji wrote:The Syvorjin High Council was discussing domestic issues, in Tiraspol, when all of a sudden, a messenger brought Ganuli Tanji a letter, regarding the crash. However, Ganuli was enraged when he found out that out of 380 passengers, including the Kyotong Militia, or those that were sent on the mission, 267 passengers died, and the entire flight crew had passed on. Once they realized it was the British missiles, Ganuli personally wrote a letter to the Empress herself.

The ultimatum is to...

Signed,
Ganuli Tanji

Empress Christina was enraged and upset when she received the letter from the General Secretary of Syvorji. The Syvorjian government, in violation of the Pact of Glass, was threatening war simply because a naval squadron had destroyed the transport plane that was carrying the militia, which was trying to attempt to harm Bristain and depose Christina personally from the throne. Christina already had enough pressures by threats from Andonam and by Osthia's scrutiny into how she came to the throne. Also, she felt insulted by the way the Syvorjians had referred to her in their ultimatum. As such, after the Empress had discussed with her advisers, the following declaration was issued:

To: The Communist Government of the United Socialist Republic of Syvorji
From: Her Imperial Majesty's Government of the United Empire of Great Bristain and Ireland

Honorable sirs and madames,

Her Majesty's Government has received the ultimatum which the General Secretary of the Supreme Soviet of the Unified Socialist Republic of Syvorji supplied, and we view it utterly unacceptable. By the demands you provided in your ultimatum, you are thus breaking the alliance that was established between our two nations in the past year. And you have also insulted Her Imperial Majesty by the way you referred to her. And thus, you actually express sadness at the loss of the vessel which was carrying those men who were going to take actions against Her Majesty and against the United Empire, again in violation or contravening action to the Pact. And Her Majesty's Government also realizes how the Communist Government of your nation is very similar to the Junta of decades past, in the way that it threatened and blasphemed Bristain and her dominions.

As such, the United Empire of Great Bristain and Ireland hereby considers herself to be in a state of war with the Unified Socialist Republic of Syvorji and her colonies, brings the Pact of Glass to a full and complete termination, and announces the end of diplomatic relations with Syvorji. On account of international standards of diplomacy and war conduct, the British ambassador in Syvorji shall thereby be recalled, and we expect that he will be given immunity to allow him to return safely and unharmed, with all of his possessions, staff, and family. We hope that this war comes to a end with a speedy conclusion.

Signed,

Image,

Empress and Autocrat of the United Empire of Great Bristain and Ireland and of her Dominions and dependencies therefore

Sealed with the Great Privy Seal of the United Empire

OOC: Syvorji, before either of us launch any military action, let us each, in our own nations, mobilize and prepare for war, making preparations before launching a single military strike. That would be fair to both of us. After about two or three posts from each of us on such preparation, then we should engage in campaigns.
Last edited by Bristain and Ireland on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Altarus, Kalasi-Eesti SR

In Altarus, at the RNB (Royal Naval Base) Peacock, the naval ships, the HMS Gary was nearly complete, and ready for launching. A flurry of activity was throughout the base, their plan to restore William V, but this time to create a puppet state aligned to Syvorji. Men were being recruited to join the Syvorjin Self-Defense Forces, whose title is now redundant, now that they were involved in an international conflict. The British Ambassador, this time was allowed to peacefully leave, and Syvorji announced to close its embassy effective immediately. Ships were being equipped, and more people hoped to try and defeat the British. This time, unlike the Junta, they will try and use British methods.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Syvorji wrote:Altarus, Kalasi-Eesti SR

In Altarus, at the RNB (Royal Naval Base) Peacock, the naval ships, the HMS Gary was nearly complete, and ready for launching. A flurry of activity was throughout the base, their plan to restore William V, but this time to create a puppet state aligned to Syvorji. Men were being recruited to join the Syvorjin Self-Defense Forces, whose title is now redundant, now that they were involved in an international conflict. The British Ambassador, this time was allowed to peacefully leave, and Syvorji announced to close its embassy effective immediately. Ships were being equipped, and more people hoped to try and defeat the British. This time, unlike the Junta, they will try and use British methods.

OOC: Syvorji, I am getting off for tonight. I will post tomorrow afternoon, so good night. So please just be patient for one day and stick with just the mobilization post you have made so far.
Population:

Andonam
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Andonam » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Official Declaration, ascribed by current Patriarch of Letter, Anh Dung, by the words of Louis Knight, Grand-Pa of Andonam, and the Patriarch of the Council of Men, Heath Islandi, for the department of the Master of Diplomacy, Krusk Mareial, for the Greater Good of our nation and Men everywhere
----
Intended Recipient of Message- The Kingdom of Bristain and Ireland, and his people, the fathers, sons, and brothers of the people of Andonam
Encryption- None
Importance- Diplomatic communication, sub-category Call to Action
----
People of the Kingdom of Bristain and Ireland,

You have, through no falt of your own, had your political system hijacked from under you by those you have trusted in carrying out your will, under the figurehead of a treasonous "princess". Do not be fooled! She will attempt to feed you lies, lies that will fall apart at the slightest unbias examination, lies that attempt to paint her as a success. She is not; she is simply a all-to willing mask for the woman and men who seek to take what power is yours and claim it for themselves. Any man, boy, or female who feels they deserve a voice, denouce the decadent, decaying government styles of a absolute monarch, who seek knowledge and reason over superstitious propoganda and fear, rise up! Already, the innocent people of Syvorji have been slaughtered by the foul witch, who fears a small band of less then a few hundred milita, yet does not have the will or stomech to fight them herself. She will use you, slaughter you, for the slightest bit of wealth, the slightest bit of false security. Grab any boat you can, and set sail to another nation! A detachment of the Phallic Fleet will be operating in international waters near your shore, prepared to take you on and bring you to a safe haven (perhaps Andonam, if it would please you, or any nation operating under World Assembly rules). If the treasonist bitch does not shoot you down, your surivival is in the hands of a fine fleet of courageous, intelligent, and tireless body of Man. And, if her brainwashed soldiers shot you down, then you will be a myter for the Kingdom, a sign at just out corrupt and unworthy the "Empress" and her allies are. All colonies, people who wish to be free from the opressive yock, rise up! Those boats that betray you for the Empress can not be everywhere on earth at once, especially when the men of Andonam come and meet her.
--------------
To- The Governing bodies of the Empire of Bristain and Ireland
Encryption- None
Importance- Diplomatic communication, sub-category Masculist Order
----

The Government of Andonam has prepared a set of conditions your Empress must meet in order to be recognized by the people of Andonam and Masculism everywhere. Failure to do so will result in assistance to all naitve people who desire to break from your rule, peacefully or otherwise, and the immediate support of all actions done to restore the King to his rightful throne.

Demand the First; Immediate appointment of a Minister of Men and Equality, to be under the patronage of Andonam and to work for the benefit of men all across the nation.

Demand the Second; Allowing the peaceful seccesion of all territories who no longer wish to be occupied by your nation

Demand the Third; Within two years, the "Empress" must take a Emporer, who will be granted equal power under the law, as well as making the inheritance of the throne available on to sons

Demand the Forth; Immediate reform of all cival laws Andonam sees as unfair to the males of your nation, to be listed at a later date

Demand the Fifth; Allow Andonam to sell slavegirls to the men of the nation and its colonies, and have the further enslavement of these imports legalized.
THIS IS PERSIA!

I do not personally share the veiws expressed by my nation. In reality, I am a Masculinsit, not a Chauvist. Andonam is created to act as a satire of modern feminist "theory". If you slap me, I maintain the right to slap you back;deal with it.

Masulinist, Atheist, Pro-Government.

Britannia And France
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia And France » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:24 am

We agree with the conditions set upon by the Andonam Republic, bar the one set by Demand the Fifth. we hope we can reach a compromise regarding the future of our two nations

OOC; and i'm never going to go away, i'll haunt you in your dreams, your thoughs, your ineer soul. i became a part of this thread when i heard this so called Britain and Irlenad existed, me already being a nation simaler have a right to debate.

IC again: But should conflict erupt betwen your so called Nation and the Andoman Republic, we are afraid we shall have to take the side of Andoman.
Last edited by Britannia And France on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Non-Communist since 19th of April 2011

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 am

Britannia And France wrote:We agree with the conditions set upon by the Andonam Republic, bar the one set by Demand the Fifth. we hope we can reach a compromise regarding the future of our two nations

OOC; and i'm never going to go away, i'll haunt you in your dreams, your thoughs, your ineer soul. i became a part of this thread when i heard this so called Britain and Irlenad existed, me already being a nation simaler have a right to debate.

IC again: But should conflict erupt betwen your so called Nation and the Andoman Republic, we are afraid we shall have to take the side of Andoman.

OOC: If the OP (Opening Poster) tells you to leave, you leave the thread. It is that simple. You do not spam and have the last word. But let me make it clear. Go to another thread, not keep spamming this thread. This OOC Message is brought to you by Kim il-Sung.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Declaration of War against Andonam

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Andonam wrote:Official Declaration, ascribed by current Patriarch of Letter, Anh Dung, by the words of Louis Knight, Grand-Pa of Andonam, and the Patriarch of the Council of Men, Heath Islandi, for the department of the Master of Diplomacy, Krusk Mareial, for the Greater Good of our nation and Men everywhere
----
Intended Recipient of Message- The Kingdom of Bristain and Ireland, and his people, the fathers, sons, and brothers of the people of Andonam
Encryption- None
Importance- Diplomatic communication, sub-category Call to Action
----
People of the Kingdom of Bristain and Ireland,

You have, through no falt of your own, had your political system hijacked from under you by those you have trusted in carrying out your will, under the figurehead of a treasonous "princess". Do not be fooled! She will attempt to feed you lies, lies that will fall apart at the slightest unbias examination, lies that attempt to paint her as a success. She is not; she is simply a all-to willing mask for the woman and men who seek to take what power is yours and claim it for themselves. Any man, boy, or female who feels they deserve a voice, denouce the decadent, decaying government styles of a absolute monarch, who seek knowledge and reason over superstitious propoganda and fear, rise up! Already, the innocent people of Syvorji have been slaughtered by the foul witch, who fears a small band of less then a few hundred milita, yet does not have the will or stomech to fight them herself. She will use you, slaughter you, for the slightest bit of wealth, the slightest bit of false security. Grab any boat you can, and set sail to another nation! A detachment of the Phallic Fleet will be operating in international waters near your shore, prepared to take you on and bring you to a safe haven (perhaps Andonam, if it would please you, or any nation operating under World Assembly rules). If the treasonist bitch does not shoot you down, your surivival is in the hands of a fine fleet of courageous, intelligent, and tireless body of Man. And, if her brainwashed soldiers shot you down, then you will be a myter for the Kingdom, a sign at just out corrupt and unworthy the "Empress" and her allies are. All colonies, people who wish to be free from the opressive yock, rise up! Those boats that betray you for the Empress can not be everywhere on earth at once, especially when the men of Andonam come and meet her.
--------------
To- The Governing bodies of the Empire of Bristain and Ireland
Encryption- None
Importance- Diplomatic communication, sub-category Masculist Order
----

The Government of Andonam has prepared a set of conditions your Empress must meet in order to be recognized by the people of Andonam and Masculism everywhere. Failure to do so will result in assistance to all naitve people who desire to break from your rule, peacefully or otherwise, and the immediate support of all actions done to restore the King to his rightful throne.

Demand the First; Immediate appointment of a Minister of Men and Equality, to be under the patronage of Andonam and to work for the benefit of men all across the nation.

Demand the Second; Allowing the peaceful seccesion of all territories who no longer wish to be occupied by your nation

Demand the Third; Within two years, the "Empress" must take a Emporer, who will be granted equal power under the law, as well as making the inheritance of the throne available on to sons

Demand the Forth; Immediate reform of all cival laws Andonam sees as unfair to the males of your nation, to be listed at a later date

Demand the Fifth; Allow Andonam to sell slavegirls to the men of the nation and its colonies, and have the further enslavement of these imports legalized.

The declaration and the ultimatum brought forth by the government of Andonam finally touched the raw nerve of the Empress and of the British people in general. Although many of Christina's subjects had doubts about her legitimacy, all of them, as well the people of the colonies, were firmly united in crushing any aggression or opposition coming from Andonam. The honor of both Bristain and her ruler was being insulted by the Andonmaians. The Empress convened the Imperial Privy Council, who agreed unanimously on a declaration of war against Andonam. Bristain then issued the following declaration of war against Andonam:

To: The Masculine Government of the Principality of Andonam
From: Her Imperial Majesty's Government of the United Empire of Great Bristain and Ireland

Honorable sirs and madames,

Recently, Anh Dung, the Patriarch and Grand Prince of the Grand Principality of Andonam issued two reprehensible declarations, one addressed to the honorable Subjects of the United Empire, and another to Her Imperial Majesty's Government itself. Both of these declarations brought forth further hostility from a nation which already acts in a aggressive manner towards the United Empire and her colonies and Dominions, and towards Her Imperial Majesty in particular. Andonam has been making demands which threatens the equality of Her Majesty's subjects, the safety of Bristain's dominions, and Her Majesty's person in particular. None of the demands presented by the Patriarch can be rightfully accepted by any nation.

Therefore, the United Empire of Great Bristain and Ireland, along with her Dominions and dependencies therefore, hereby considers herself to be in a state of war with the Principality of Andonam and her dominions. As such, according to international standards of diplomacy and war conduct, the British ambassador in Andonam shall henceforth be recalled, and we shall expect that the Andonmaian Government grant the Ambassador immunity, so as to allow him to leave with his passports, safely, peacefully, and unarmed. We shall also allow the Andonmaian ambassador in Bristain to return to Andonam, and shall grant him immunity, so as to allow him to leave with his passports, safely, peacefully, and unarmed. The British Government also severs all diplomatic relations with Andonam. May God allow that this war be safely and speedily concluded.

Signed,

Image,

Empress and Autocrat of the United Empire of Great Bristain and Ireland, and of the British Dominions and dependencies therefore

Sealed with the Great Privy Seal of the United Empire

OOC: Andonam, let us spend four or five posts mobilizing our militaries and economies in our respective nations and preparing for the conflict, before even launching a single military campaign.
Last edited by Bristain and Ireland on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:27 pm

As the Syvorjins carefully began planning their location of landing, military equipment began being produced, but at the same time, consumer equipment was still made. Sea trials were made on ships, repairs were made, and the air force was even testing their planes, for the soon-to-come campaign.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Syvorji wrote:Altarus, Kalasi-Eesti SR

OOC: Here is the first of my mobilization posts. After this you will have two more, and I two more. This first post focuses on the draft. My second one will be on preparation of the population, and third on mobilization of industry and agriculture. Your second one should be on your draft and your third on population preparation and mobilization of the economy. And also, you have New Syvorji in Africa, from the colonial roleplay. Just remember that, for it can be exposed.

IC: Immediately, Bristain began to mobilize her economy and military for war. The Empress issued the National Conscription Act of 2011, which conscripted all able men between the ages of 18 and 45 into the Armed Forces. The act provided the layout of a basic draft letter and formal enrollment form, listed military bases and posts where drafted men would be gathered and signed up, and also allocated the enlisted men by the following: 50% for the navy, 15% for the air force, and the remainder for the army and marines. The act also applied to the British colonies as well. Within Bristain, three million men were drafted. In Sanegeta, seven million men were drafted. And in Cascandia, Nathaniela, and New Marshland, two and a half million men were drafted. Each of the other colonies drafted 600,000 men. All of the newly drafted men were organized into divisions and units, trained, and readied. The DEFCON level was raised from DEFCON 3 to DEFCON 1.
Population:

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:39 pm

OOC: Uh, Bristain, drafts are unconstitutional here. And New Syvorji, by 2018 (my calendar), is long since sovereign.

IC: Syvorji

The population, was pleading for war. While they knew some things would not be available, they felt war was the only solution to remove the Empress, clean the colonial Empire up, make Ireland either sovereign, or part of the United Socialist Republics of Syvorji. While they avoided making lies, they felt they have to fight. At the western coast, especially at the Western Archipelago containing the Northern Islands ASR, that is part of the Greek SR, and Chamoru SR, rations and martial law were imposed, and directed that the defense be sent to the Western islands.

Bristain and Ireland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bristain and Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Syvorji wrote:OOC: Uh, Bristain, drafts are unconstitutional here. And New Syvorji, by 2018 (my calendar), is long since sovereign.

IC: Syvorji

The population, was pleading for war. While they knew some things would not be available, they felt war was the only solution to remove the Empress, clean the colonial Empire up, make Ireland either sovereign, or part of the United Socialist Republics of Syvorji. While they avoided making lies, they felt they have to fight. At the western coast, especially at the Western Archipelago containing the Northern Islands ASR, that is part of the Greek SR, and Chamoru SR, rations and martial law were imposed, and directed that the defense be sent to the Western islands.

OOC: I see. Well if New Syvorji had still remained a colony of yours, it would have made a interesting part of the war.

IC: Within Bristain, the population was being prepared for the war. The people of Bristain and her colonies were completely determined to fight against Syvorji, believing that it had a government that was a modern Junta. As such, they and the British government took all measures of preparation. Controls on prices, wages, and goods were introduced, underground civilian shelters were constructed, and children were moved to the countryside. The British also began daily patrols of the skies, looking out for any suspicious planes, although it was unlikely a terrorist attack could occur. But else-wise, propaganda posters supporting the war and attacking Syvorji, as well urging for free participation in the draft, appeared, including the following one that dated from World War I:

Bristain had three goals in the war:

1. End the Syvorjian threat to the throne of Empress Christina and insure recognition of the new formal title-style of the British government
2. Extract a apology and reparations from the Syvorjians
3. Reduce the threat of the Syvorjian armed forces

Empress Christina was pretty confident, because Bristain's alliance with Greto would aid the British greatly in the war against Syvorji.
Last edited by Bristain and Ireland on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Population:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents