NATION

PASSWORD

The Mentors and Trainers Hub

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:42 am

Donsol wrote:I'm new to this cool website and can I just declare war on random nations or do I have to have reasons?

You can do it randomly, but if you do they may ignore you

Personally I would advise reading the stickies, accounting for population, then going into International Incidents and making a thread ASKING if somebody would like to have a war with you
Last edited by The God Emperor on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, infinitely many times in total.

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:Tis I! Spetz!

And yes, Len is me and I am Len. Toodles!

The Osean Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Osean Empire » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:16 pm

I wouls like a Mentor to help me out thanks

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:25 pm

The Osean Empire wrote:I wouls like a Mentor to help me out thanks

I have sent you a telegram, and I am willing to help you.
Last edited by Milograd on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Post War America
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Post War America » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:32 pm

I'd like to sign on to be a trainer (I think trainer is the voluntary one).
Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem delendam esse
Proudly Banned from the 10000 Islands
For those who care
A PMT Social Democratic Genepunk/Post Cyberpunk Nation the practices big (atomic) stick diplomacy
Not Post-Apocalyptic
Economic Left: -9.62
Social Libertarian: -6.00
Unrepentant New England Yankee
Gravlen wrote:The famous Bowling Green Massacre is yesterday's news. Today it's all about the Cricket Blue Carnage. Tomorrow it'll be about the Curling Yellow Annihilation.

The Black Plains
Senator

Founded: Jan 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Plains » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 am

New Azura wrote:
Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:
B-b-but those are so much fun!!

T-t-they're also not as important as career work!

:p

ICly, my company's leadership would say that it supported your decision and that money is more important. OOCly, I, as a person, would say that I support your decision and that money is more important. Good luck in your careers, Azura. If any of your co-workers offer you coffee, it just might be laced with arsenic. I've been poisoned so many times that I've developed a resistance for arsenic. And I've found that it can make old coffee taste okay.

Oppressorion
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressorion » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:41 pm

I have recently created a Factbook entry (link in signature). Could someone look at it and tell me about any really glaring (or even minor) flaws they see there? It could be better, and I'm open to suggestions.
Imagine somthing like the Combine and Judge Dredd, with mind control.
My IC nation title is Oprusa, and I am human but not connected to Earth.
Do not dabble in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
Agnostic, humanist vegetarian. Also against abortion - you get all sorts here, don't you?
DEAT: Delete with Extreme, All-Encompassing Terror!

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Oppressorion wrote:I have recently created a Factbook entry (link in signature). Could someone look at it and tell me about any really glaring (or even minor) flaws they see there? It could be better, and I'm open to suggestions.

Quick note: The link to your factbook (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=169702) isn't in your sig. I had to go looking through your posts to find it. No worries though.

I gave it a read-through and it looks fine to me so far. It's clean, your layout keeps things separated and readable and there's no huge errors in continuity or spelling/grammar. One thing I would suggest that might help is for you to separate the different sections (Geography, Economy, History, Military, Government Structure and Political Structure, People and Population, Technology) into their own posts, then link them individually in your Table of Contents. It makes each section easy to find, especially when the factbook starts getting larger and harder to shift through, and leaves plenty of room in each post for expansion. That's just a stylistic idea, though, and at this point is hardly necessary if you don't feel it would improve anything.

TG me if you have any further questions or concerns. I'd be happy to help.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Badi Abbudin
Attaché

Founded: Sep 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Badi Abbudin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:26 am

I would like to apply as a Trainer. I believe I am a good communicator of instructions and can be flexible with my reality and NS related duties.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:31 am

Badi Abbudin wrote:I would like to apply as a Trainer. I believe I am a good communicator of instructions and can be flexible with my reality and NS related duties.

Hello there. :)

As Santheres has stated previously in this thread, we are not dealing with any applications until we know that there will even be a trainers programme in the future. Once that has been decided, then perhaps the current application process will be changed simultaneously, as has been discussed previously.

I hope this clears everything.
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Dukopolious
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:32 am

Badi Abbudin wrote:I would like to apply as a Trainer. I believe I am a good communicator of instructions and can be flexible with my reality and NS related duties.

Just to add onto what Yohannes said, you don't need the title of trainer to help people, you can still use your time to help new RPers :)
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents