NATION

PASSWORD

Twin Moons Rising[P/MT, Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Twin Moons Rising[P/MT, Open]

Postby -Deus- » Tue May 03, 2011 9:52 pm

“My mother once told me, ‘Shura, the world is cruel place. It smells, it is dirty, it’s nothing but a sinking ship.’ Then she just laughed and shooed me on my way. I was ten, and this was the last time I saw her alive, poor woman…but my princess, my little Tsumai I plan to change this. Yes, I, your aunt, even others in this slowly decaying ship plan to change it, even save it. But my little princess we must move one step at a time, and the time has come for the Daius people to learn a little lesson…in…survival…Ahahaha!”
[Three Hours Earlier]

Shura walked slowly, a small child in his arms, her small arms tightly wrapped around him as she drifted off to sleep, the man rocking her up and down, swaying her, filling her head with sweet thoughts as he hummed. It had only been a year since this “blessing” had come to Shura, the man overjoyed, tearful even when he laid eyes on his daughter, his flesh and blood. She was so peaceful looking, innocent, even when he couldn’t see her or hear her, he thought of her. She was always on his mind, her and his future. He had not yet come to terms with losing the girl’s mother, he still wept in the morning hours of the day, chanting her name and scratching her name and love poems on his wall, his closet practically littered with etching made with his own nails or anything sharp he could wrap his crusted, tiring hands. The wars had stopped, finally. Daius was at its peak, stretching past the frozen wasteland of the “glorious homeland”. The Daius species were feared respected, admired. Yet still seen as “alien”, still blinded by human feelings…human traits and it disgusted Shura, the man snarling under his breath as he placed the sleeping girl in a small bed.

He stood back, leaning against the pink and white coloured walls, flower patterns decorating the wallpaper he had personally picked for her. He had never taken the time to admire all his hard work on what he called “the sanctuary”. It was a large room, filled with toys, clothing, pictures, and anything else the girl fancied at this young age. He had gotten the very best for the girl; even her blankets made of the finest vicuña fabric and dyed a vibrant Tyrian purple. Her clothes were either silk or cotton, her playthings toys that any regular children would have to wait decades for. The paintings were all personal, original works by some of the best and most wildly known artists in all of Daius, even the music she listened to was personally crafted just for her. The girl was spoiled beyond belief, yet Shura took pride in it, calling it good parenting as he smiled and walked out of the warm rugged room, stepping unto the cold marble, his bare feet chilling quickly with the change of temperature, goose bumps forming on his forearms. He grew used to it, the shining white coat of snow warming him up in a strange way as he folding his hands behind his back and walked, humming to himself.

He inhaled sharply, a smile covering his pasty grey skin that had been scratched and bitten multiple times by his child. He did not notice the paint though, going on as he nodded to the passing slaves and servants, seemingly forgetting his hatred of humans. Yet he continued on, passing into his personal quarters, locking the door behind him as he fell to his knees, the plush carpet warming him up, the fireplace in the left corner crackling and filling the room with life. He scurried across the white rug like a rat, dragging a large suitcase from the corner, knocking over dresses and pulling large clumps of clothing and supplies from his closet and bathroom, servants gathering at his door at the ruckus, the man ignoring them. He frantically ripped open the suitcase, stuffing as many cloths, bathroom items and other random things as he could into the suitcase, zipping it up when he was satisfied, the man answering the servants nonchalantly.

“Sir, what was that?” They knew he would not answer, for he never spoke except when it was necessary, yet the man took in a breath, smiled and spoke up for once, the crowd of servants shocked and confused, their mouths gaping open.

“I’m fine Rosy, Mike, Jon. Really I am…I…I just was dancing is all. Why don’t you all take a break? A little vacation.” They all dispersed quickly after that, smiling, even shouting or cheering a bit as they ran away like mice or other vermin. Shura waved them off, slowly slinking back into his room, snidely smiling before sneering when he knew he was not being watched and he could not be heard. He muttered to himself “Stupid humans.” walking in circles as he prepared and waited for the next phase to begin. The man chanting the words of his deceased love Sio on his lips, the mother of his daughter still holding a place in his heart, each mention of her name sweetening the taste in his mouth. “Sio…Sio, Sio, Sio Sio Sio SioSIoSioSio….”
[Two hours Earlier]

Sian trotted into the room, Shura waiting impatiently for her, an annoyed look on his face, the woman only shrugging and flicking her hand at him, ready to get this over with. Sian was becoming less and less of a leader with each passing day, handing most of the responsibility to Shura, the woman spending most of her time (and money) in the streets of Deus, dancing, drinking, smoking, doing whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted to do it. In a way, she was more of force and will behind this particular city, for she loved the people and the people loved her back. It made Shura positively sick. But he had better things to worry about now, the frantic leader picking up his large suitcase and handing it to Sian who took a quick look, scanning it over quickly and opened the door, handed it to a slave who had been tailing her. Shura sighed, shaking his head as he bolted past his sister and the slave, knocking the short little man on his backside, the groaning human creating a feeling of dread in Shura’s stomach as he quickly ran, counting under his breath.

He again pushed through a pair of slaves, knocking them over, one of them smacking their head against the corner of the wall with a loud *crack* , small drips of what looked like blood or even bone, leaking out of the wounded slave, the other, lesser humans crowding around. Shura did not care, he sprinted towards his daughter’s door, stopping in front of the large, polished oak door, breathing and gaining his stability again, opening the door slowly, smiling at the sleeping baby who he shook gently, waking her up with a smooth flow of things. The girl batted her eyelashes, looking up at her father with unnaturally eerie black iris in her eyes. She smiled at him as all babies do, clawing for him, and attaching herself unto him tightly as he leaned in, giving her a quick kiss and picking her up, holding her tight. He called for a slave, a tall, lean, skinny woman coming to his aid. “Hey! Human! Pack up her clothing, her toys, her golden music box and her Ilus-Lya-Yvul. NOW!” he yelled at the woman, the slave jumping with fright at his bellowing voice, quickly doing as he commanded and packing the assortment of items into a suitcase stashed in the corner.

He nodded his head in the direction of Sian and her accompanying slave, the two of them pushing past the crowd who had gathered around the bleeding slave. Shura shushed and hummed to his daughter who was becoming ever more agitated, the man wrapping her in her purple blanket before moving forward with his party. The party of five pushed past the crowd, making their way up a flight of steps, Sian picking up her own suitcase, strapping it too her back as she walked slowly up the steps, her shoes clicking against it. “Dam—Dang it! I forgot my slippers. Um…You, child, kid, go get my slippers, the blue ones next to the door of my quarters.” He yelled out to a child slave who was sweeping down the steps, the young boy shaking his head and running to retrieve the item for his master, the kid returning a few moments later, slippers in hand, the boy placing the slippers just in front of Shura who slipped into them, smiling as they continued up the stairs. Shura continued to hum to his daughter, the girl in a daze at all the action.

Moments passed as the party of five finally burst onto the roof, a large, helicopter whooping in front of them, Shura frantically covering his daughter’s ears, barring his teeth and growling angrily as the girl shrieked in pain and fright at the sound. They moved closer and closer to the whooping helicopter, stumbling into it quickly, Shura placing earphones hung around the seats of the aircraft on his daughter, the girl still shrieking, the man frantically swaying her, trying to calm her down. Yet to no avail, the girl continued to scream like a banshee, tears streaking down her face. Shura flipped a switch, turning on music for the girl, the baby child calming down as music poured in from the earphones, the helicopter whooping louder and louder, swift rising in the air, taking off and moving to the North West. Shura placed his daughter down in a specially made crib, standing to his feet, the magnetically sealed doors good enough protection for him as he made his way to the cockpit, punching the pilot in the nose, yelling out “You fucking bastard! Don’t you ever hurt my kid like that again! Hear me?! I’ll fucking kill you if you do!” The pilot only nodded, his nose bleeding horribly, the pilot’s aid trying to clean it up for him as Shura walked back to his sit, sitting in front of Sian who was in shock, the two slaves mingling between themselves in that barbaric language of English.

“We’re late Sian. Very late. Regardless, all we need has been moved to a new location. The slave, the supplies, all of it is already there. The place is cold enough for us to live very comfortably, but still warm enough for us to grow corps…Phew, we still have a large abundance of our snow crops for use just in case. All we need to do now is waiting, watch and see where this takes us.” Shura muttered out slowly to his sister, sniffing as the cold air chilled him.

Sian twiddled her thumbs, looking out of the window, uninterested with it all, a faint tone of sarcasm and distrust rising in her voice. “It’s a real shame we have to leave all this. We’ll be short, the majority of our workfor..”

“No, the entirety of the military has been moved; a large majority of the slave force has also been moved. All of the necessary things are there, food, fauna, flora, even the major, higher ups have agreed to this, most of them already there. Official counts say 15....”

“Thousand?!”

“No no, million . Apparently, our estimate was wrong. Adding the slave force and the military, we have about a population of 20-30 million. But that’s neither here nor there. We’re fine, all of us. Let’s just go to sleep now…”
[Current Time]

Shura sat in his chair, looking out at the sunset, the raising moons comforting him as he held his daughter in his arms, talking to the girl who seemed to pay actual attention. Sian was sleeping, her loud, agitating snores unsettling the man, the slaves also sleeping like animals in a foetus position. Shura smiled down at the child, rubbing her dark hair, kissing her forehead slowly and tenderly, pressing his lips as if they left an actual mark on her. Yet they did not, it was only figurative, yet the man loved the girl more than anything else in the natural world. She embodied everything that he yearned for, perfection, purity, peace, all of it wrapped into this little body. And he loved her immensely for it.

“My mother once told me, ‘Shura, the world is cruel place. It smells, it is dirty, it’s nothing but a sinking ship.’ Then she just laughed and shooed me on my way. I was ten, and this was the last time I saw her alive, poor woman…but my princess, my little Tsumai I plan to change this. Yes, I, your aunt, even others in this slowly decaying ship plan to change it, even save it. But my little princess we must move one step at a time, and the time has come for the Daius people to learn a little lesson…in…survival…"

He ecked out the words, smiling devilishly at the girl, counting slowly “5…4…3…2...” And then in an instant it happened. A flash of light, multiple booming and crackling sounds as nuclear and biological weapons exploded simultaneously around Lyra Daius, destroying almost everything and almost anything, leaving nothing but poison dust in its path. Shura crackled like an old man, laughing evilly at the destruction, the girl only smiling at his joy, frightened by the sounds. It was the beginning of a new day, a new Lyra Daius. “The old must be destroyed, wiped out for the new, the perfect, the ideal! My little princess you shall inherit a perfect empire! And soon…oh soon my love, there, will, be…peeeace.”

OOC: As you can see, the former Lyra Daius has been nuked. Reply as you wish.
Last edited by -Deus- on Wed May 04, 2011 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Wed May 04, 2011 1:30 pm

To:The World At Large.
Subject: Hello There.

You There,

As some of you may have heard, or even seen, the former lands of Lyra Daius Empera are no more. Yes this stain has finally been crushed under my boot, the glazing inferno that I myself started engulfing the nation, nuclear fire burning everything down, turning it into unholy dust. Some of you may be in shock, others in disgust, or ever fear. But I need not your approval, for you are nothing to me. The filthy members of my supreme species, as well as those...beastly humans have been cleansed, a new home awaiting the few chosen that are pronounced pure by my holy eyes and divine touch.

This world is nothing but dirt to the mighty empire I alone command. This world is impure, dirty and the current system of this world is nothing but poison. It's people have long since been corrupted by the poisonous words of humans, but not Lyra Daius. No, New Daius will be free from any toxic waste humanity has to throw at us! This new empire will stand as a pillar of the new world to come, the world in which the Daius peoples rule! This great empire will stand for time indefinite! Lyra Daius is a shield for the pure, and the holy city of Nai'Than it's divine sword of godly perfection! From the lowest bug to the highest human, I speak these words and declare that today marks the raise of the divinely led Twin Moon Empire of Deus!

You heathens and infidels will not corrupt this holy land. You will not put a single step on our divine section of this earth. And with the high gods as my witnesses I curse you all! For fifty generations onwards until time itself ends, you...shall...suffer.
Signed,
Sian Saius
Written By,
Shura Saius
Last edited by -Deus- on Wed May 04, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Wed May 04, 2011 2:19 pm

"Always on the prowl for an awing spectacle in the night, I've always been a sucker for lights. Left and right I do not rest in sway, tomorrow ends today. Still indoors I've been here all night, yet I have no timeteller to point to. Changing colors, the lights force me to avert my gaze. I have no choice, the music is my life...I have nothing but the tunes, and even then I have no control over what is played. This marks the moment. I'm now one of them. One among many, yet I have no distinction among the rest. We are the pawns in this game of chess, nay, we are all just puppets attached by thin strings, all leading back to one hand. We'll call that hand...Resource. They're here right now, even if I don't know where; Resource is here, they are listening. And surely, surely Resource will speak of what they hear. That is when this all falls down...I suppose I might as well go enjoy my final days..."

Despite the nature of this moment, the sheer horror of what this meant, Rezni couldn't help but smirk at the pathetic nonsense that had spewed from the mouth a once wise man, a former rival, yet still a friend. It was amusing that the calm demeanor of a simple yet complex man could be cracked by simply attacking the sense of privacy he cherished oh so much. Actually, it made perfect sense, and now there was one.

" So...I suppose I am an only child starting today, correct? Naturally, by the way, I would like to know what exactly happened to my broth- "

Just before he could finish his sentence, a young 'trainee' with brushed over silver hair jolted into the room, tripping over his feet as he tried to regain his balance."Sir, Mister Rezni sir! Quickly, check your monitor!"

Rezni, stationary in his luxurious chair, turned his head towards the boy, his face expressing a simply petrifying blend of utter disgust and a lack of amusement. " If you are here to inform me of the recent events in Lyra Daius Empera, then you should be aware of this my young one...I do not live under a rock, I do have ears, and I did indeed hear the cries for purity from the people behind Lyra Daius Empera. I have already addressed the matter, and am hoping for a response soon," he hissed, "Trust me when I say this; I do not enjoy being told that I am uninformed, especially at a moment such as this. You barge into my Sanctum, interrupt a important conversation, interrupt me mid-sentence, and for what...nothing? I would appreciate it if I could avoid anything like this in the future, and next time I won't be so lenient regarding your punishment...you do not interrupt anyone who speaks words more valuable than your own. Understood?"

The trainee stood, frozen in his place, the bumbling boy was now imitating a statue. Cautiously, he slid his left foot backwards, and then he did the same with opposing foot. He inched backwards several more times after this, before swiftly swerving around and once again falling into a stagger as he rushed out of the Dh'arco's office.

"Heh...silly child," Rezni laughed under his breath.

+ + +

Dh'arco Rahavuhra Communique
[ The Personal Channel of The Dh'arco Rahavuhrai ]

Shura and Sian Saius,

For reasons which I cannot currently disclose, addressing this matter on behalf of the Milogradian Government would not be in the nation's best interest. However, I did find the news of Lyras Daius Empera's 'destruction' to be quite shocking, and originally I was appalled when I was informed of what had happened. I will not bore with the details, nor will I formally give my opinion. Milograd is watching. That is all.

Kikori Rezni
Dh'arco Rahavuhra
Last edited by Milograd on Wed May 04, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Wed May 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Encryption: None
RE: Nuclear Attack Upon Yourself

Greetings,

The Imperial Federation of Crontor is shocked to say the least about your recent action, undertaken by your government, we presume, against it's very people. Nuclear weapons are not simply toys for crushing discontent, they are very powerful weapons only to be used in the most dire of circumstances. When a government decides that it should use them against the people of that nation, the legitimacy of that government should be brought into question.

Why exactly, did you feel the need to slaughter your populace? Surely, if discontent had reached such a level that it would require a nuclear response, then I pray for the sanity of the people who put you into power. Genocide, against us 'infidel' humans, as you would say, will not be taken lightly by many nations in the international community. I would prefer not to see your nation squashed as you have just done to your populace.

If this, pure society that you speak of, is so perfect, why not spread it across the world, which with all of the problems associated with it, is a bit of a hellhole. If you have such a great divine authority, why don't you come and cleanse us human infidels. I think many would love to walk the hallowed ground of the Twin Moon Empire of Deus.

To your 'divine authority' we simply laugh. You have no authority over us, never will, and we will not bend to your crazy ideas and superstitions. Genocide, cleansings, and divine authority can never be a good thing.

We hope you reconsider, for your own sake...

Supreme Commander Rockepeller
Last edited by Crontor on Wed May 04, 2011 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Wed May 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Shura paced back and forth, the sun shining blissfully over head, it's dim rays of sunlight not too hot, yet still warming his pasty grey skin. He gritted his teeth, yelling like a maniac as construction workers banged and trampled over the roof, the construction of his "Holy Empire" still underway. Most of the lesser cities had been built, people already crowding and living in them like devote little ants, following the leader like pigs to a slaughter. "Project Setting Sun" was in full swing, this multi-billion dollar, centuries long experiment pushing forward like a chugging train, Shura Saius it's insanely driven conductor. Only the city of Nai'Than was yet to be complete,the gigantic testament to truth faith and purity still years from completion, in fact only a good 7% of it was done, the irritatingly long construction time enraging Shura has he barked and hollered curses to the men above, throwing his tea cup against the wall in a fit of rage.

"God dammit! Shut the fu--" Shura stopped dead in his tracks, going wide eyed, his daughter standing up straight, babbling some form of incoherent gibberish and swinging her arms, laughing like any other baby. The man gasped, walking towards her, covering his mouth and slapping himself on the cheek as a means of punishing himself for the language. He went on babbling with her, smiling with a toothy smile, the little girl giggling and paying no attention to the noise overhead. He picked her up, holding her tight as if his love could be transfered directly into her tiny body. She only groaned and pushed away as he tried to hold her tighter, the man coming to his senses and easing up his grip, kissing her rapidly on her forehead. "Tsu! I'm so...heh, you...your standing now, trying to talk even! It's fantastic. But come my little princess, we have work to do."

The man scurried across the marble floors barefoot, ignoring the banging and hollering above him, swirling his finger on the girls stomach and tickling her, both of them giggling. They turned into an unfinished corner, looking out at the setting sun, taking in the warm orange, red and purple beauty of the unfinished city, the swirling vectors of colour making beautiful images in the clouds and sky, the lake directly below them adding a slight sparkle, it's dark blue water shining magnificently. But it could not last as Shura continued on his way, turning again into a large room, shutting and locking it behind him. The room was large, empty save for a large number of boxes, it's shaggy rugged floor comforting to Shura's bare feet as he placed Tsumai down, dragging a box out of the corner and ripping it open with his teeth, the child laughing as she amused herself with the tape and ripped up cardboard.

Shura slowly pulled out his pen and signature silk-like paper, rubbing his face against a sheet of the cream coloured item, it's smooth surface like butter against his scarred cheek. Tsumai groaned and clamped her hands, reaching for the paper, her father handing it too her gently as she rubbed it against her as well, albeit ruggedly and in a frantic mess.Shura took another piece of paper, laying across a solid box as he tested his pen on his skin, small droplets of ink transforming into an entire line as he was assured that the pen was full. He had read two communique's today, one from Milograd, a supposed ally, yet he was smart enough to know that in this world no allies exist, especially among...humans. Then one from this Crontor entity, it's peculiar seal vivid in Shura's mind as he replied to this "Imperial Federation" who dared to question him like a child. Milograd needed no reply, simply a gift in the form of a flower, box of chocolates and what looked like an oddly crafted golden pen. He scribbled across the paper frantically, his daughter smacking it as he finished and signed it, the girl signing (or at least attempting to, as it came out as utter nonsense) her name with the golden pen meant for Milograd. "Finally done. Dam---Er, dang, I'm hungry. What about you little one? Lets go shuffle up some breakfast and then watch TV. Gogogo!"

To:The Imperial Federation of Crontor
Subject: Hello There.

You There,

Who are you too question the affiars of others? Who are you to make such accusations? Who are you, please inform me, that you may ask me, leader of my realm, to "Reconsider". Please, tell me who you are and where you get this power. Tell me why I should lay down my divine right and my life's determination for the simple lives of my people.You must be a god if you want to make those types of comments. I ask you to present yourself to me, in person, so that I may have the honour, the privilege to meet such a magnificent god such as you.A few must die for the good of others. You barbaric humans can never understand, never imagine, never even hope to grasp the full situation. And further more, I have never once stated my intent to launch a genocide against your barbaric species, the simple fact that you bring it up makes me question your intent...Do you want a war?

I know it is human nature to crave violence, but do you really go out of your way to kill millions, if not billions for nothing? Those who died under me died for a purpose, a cause laid out by our gods. They did not die for a simple world wide ideal, but for the future of the Daius and Humanity. For all I truly want is a perfect world, with pure people, leaving in a peaceful system of things...is this so bad? Is this too far fetched? Is this something you, the "god" who asks me to reconsider, can only spit on and look away in disgust for my attempts to halt war, suffering, and other blights. But please, meet with me in person so that we may smooth out these rough marks.
Signed and Co-Written by,
Sdslkads (Tsumai Saius)
Written and Signed By,
Shura Saius

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Wed May 04, 2011 5:18 pm

tag
Ex Gladio Patria

In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as fear feasts upon the souls of those who can not overcome its power.

Factbook(WIP)

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Wed May 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Encryption: None
RE: Your Response

Greetings,

Your affairs? Once genocide is brought into the question, it becomes not a national problem, but an international one. When your excuse for a nation decided that it was okay to slaughter the humans of your nations with nuclear weapons, this genocide, barbaric in nature, it became the affairs of every human on the planet.

You want to know who I am? Well, let me tell you. My name is Rockri Adolphus Corto Rockepeller, Supreme Commander of the Imperial Federation of Crontor. I have served in the military for 43 years, 21 of which in the elite Crontorian Ranger Guardsmen. I am one of two people, that guide over 1.853 billion other Crontorians, without the need to use nuclear weapons on them.

Who has given you this divine right that allows you the right to decide the fate of millions of people? Who are these gods you speak of? They must have a pretty screwed up view of the world if that is how they make this planet a better place. It is interesting that you call us, humans, barbarians, when it was your kind that carried out the nuclear holocaust.

To answer your invitation...no. I have had dealings with what was your nation, back when it was still Latnya, and since then, I have not had such a high regard for the governments that followed. That includes your twisted nation. I would much rather not travel to your country, for fears I would spoil the holy and pure ground on which your pathetic attempt at heaven is built.

I wish you the best of luck in creating your pure world, but feel the need to remind you that you have many nations to go through, us included, who will not necessarily bend to your 'gods', nations who could squash you with a simple blink.

And I will not be visiting you. And don't count on any citizens of yours coming to our country.

Supreme Commander Rockepeller

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Wed May 04, 2011 6:40 pm

To:The Imperial Federation of Crontor
Subject:RE RE Hello There.

You There,

I'm not even going to respond in-depth to that. You are literally nothing to me. You will never be anything more then a tool for your useless species to stomp on, you are dirt, your species only good for enslavement, yet it seems we cannot capture enough of you for this purpose...yet. Your species is stupid, unwise, untactful, uncoordinated, subject for internal bleeding and strife, you make yourselves suffer. And as such I will no longer heed the Imperial Federation's petty existence, for dirt is not on the same divine level as me, a king, a demi-god even. Goodbye and good riddance.
Written and Signed By,
Shura Saius

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Wed May 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Columbia Province;
Vienna;
Vienna Naval Complex;
VNC Analytical Division:

The multi-billion dollar facility that was the Vienna Naval Complex, was one of the most state of the art and important bases for the Crontorian Armed Forces in the entire country. Able to dock two entire fleets, the six carriers included, as well as entire air wings, the base was the first line of defense for the nation, and therefore, was equipped with the newest radar, computer systems, and other integral systems needed for defense.

It was also the base of a large part of the Crontorian B-2 Stealth Bomber fleet. When Crontor wanted to enforce their political needs abroad, they called upon the B-2s to drop a few presents, courtesy of Supreme Commander Rockepeller himself. These religous lunatics were definitely people who were in need of a gift, and the Crontorian Air Force was intent on providing one.

"Look at this," said Rockepeller, sitting in the VNCSAR (Vienna Naval Complex Situational Analysis Room), accompanied by the head of the Crontorian Air Force, Imperial Consul Belton. They were the only two in the room, and they periodically took sips of their hot chocolates as they looked at the communiques from Deus before them.

"What are these people? I mean, we have had civil unrest, but we don't nuke the people responsible!" chuckled Belton, as he put one of the papers down on the table. He took a napkin, and wiped a smudge off the oak table, which was embalzoned with the Crontorian seal.

"Waste of money I say," replied Rockepeller, "I mean, bullets are much less expensive, and they don't leave fallout."

"No matter, hopefully the bombing will scare them into submission. Crazy bastards..." muttered Rockepeller, checking his watch, "shoot, they are about to launch. Let's go."

Rockepeller and Belton grabbed their drinks, and stood up, heading out the glass doors into a long hallway, with glass walls on either side, filled with military personnel, mostly Naval, who were milling around at tables, computers, and TV screens. They did not head out of the building, instead, taking a left at the end of the hallway, leading to another hallway, the only difference being this one had the outside of the base visible through full glass panels. Along the far runway, a group of three B-2s, their unique shape giving them an alien appearence. Once by one, they advanced down the runway, taking off, much more elegantly than most other aircraft.

Once in the air, they joined together in an attack formation, and began the long flight to the 'Pure Land'.

Marcheria
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcheria » Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE UNITED SOCIALIST STATES OF MARCHERIA

To: The "Honorable" Shura Saius
So, the infamous Shura Saius. The nutball crazy enough to nuke his own people. I must say, I am appalled at this sheer display of stupidity. Even more so that you chose to think of yourself as a god. Really, you are a mass murdering piece of slime. I'll be perfectly frank with it. You, sir, are blind enough that you choose to nuke and bio-bomb billions of people? I watched the blasts. I saw the missiles go in, saw it all on satellite. I watched as you single handedly got millions killed. All I can say is, you, sir, are sick.
-Premier Maxwell P. Alben
I'm BACK after a long absence! New sig to come.

Marcheria
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcheria » Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE UNITED SOCIALIST STATES OF MARCHERIA

To: The "Honorable" Shura Saius
So, the infamous Shura Saius. The nutball crazy enough to nuke his own people. I must say, I am appalled at this sheer display of stupidity. Even more so that you chose to think of yourself as a god. Really, you are a mass murdering piece of slime. I'll be perfectly frank with it. You, sir, are blind enough that you choose to nuke and bio-bomb billions of people? I watched the blasts. I saw the missiles go in, saw it all on satellite. I watched as you single handedly got millions killed. All I can say is, you, sir, are sick.
-Premier Maxwell P. Alben
I'm BACK after a long absence! New sig to come.

Feryx
Attaché

Founded: Sep 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Feryx » Wed May 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Prowler had been in the courtyard of Fort Na'Ande teaching his cousin how to fence, when news of a nuclear bombardment on another country in Azhukali reached his ears. This of course had more than slightly alarmed the young King, and had brought about his interest in such a subject as to investigate it's occurrence. Although such an investigation would prove inconsequential due to the fact that hardly a few moments after receiving the first report a government communique had been received. This message had come from the nation known as the Lyra Daius Empera, written by a man.. No a Daius.. Going by the name of Shura Saius. Prowler's eyes furrowed as he read over the message a second time, his fingers running over the crisp paper on which it had been printed.

Although in his heart he felt that such an attack on ones own people was dishonourable... He also realized what a monumental event had just occurred. The paper that even now lay in the palms of his hands, was proof of the existence of even more of his own people. Historians had told of a time when the Daius had found it within themselves to leave from another land, and to populate certain other areas of the world. Most of these pioneers had been killed by the heat of the area around Feryx. Although.. His ancestors had found safety in the many cool natural caves that were common in his lands. From there they had gone on to create a society of hunters, using the solace of the night to make their treks into the wilds. At first it had been hard going, but over time his ancestors adapted to such a life quite well.

Shaking his head Prowler wondered if he should send a message of greeting to this nation. Although it had only recently been made known to him, his people still deserved to know of others like themselves. They had gone on in their lives never knowing if they were the only ones, never knowing if all the others of their kind had died out. And now like a beacon of light in this time of darkness, such a people had made themselves known to exist, and would without a doubt give more purpose to his own kin. Looking around the courtyard he watched his cousin go through the stages of a proper lunge. And he wondered if this child would be willing to meet others unknown to him, others that were obviously of the same species. Although Prowler already knew the answer we steadily walked up to the boy and took a knee next to him, motioning for him to put down his foil.

"If I were to tell you that more of our kind existed beyond the confines of our own land, what would you do dear cousin?" The boy before him scrunched up his nose slightly confused as to why such a question would suddenly be asked. He then answered Prowler in a voice that was obviously in the higher tones of one his age.

"I would wish to meet them, and maybe make them my friends." The boy said this with such a sure and curious voice that Prowler smiled and nodded in accordance. Having been told by his youngest cousin the obvious course of action that lay before him, he walked back into the confines of the Fort. A Fort that just so happened was contained within the mountainside of D'Sharra, the mountain that was said to have been climbed and bested by the Goddess Sparra. Within the halls of the ancient castle he deliberated on how to handle such a situation. He would be sending a message to these new and unknown people, of that he was certain. What really had him confused was what exactly he was to say.It wasn't everyday, or even every thousand years that one encountered an unknown group of their own kind.

Unless of course if you were human.. His eyes shriveled slightly in distaste. Although in Feryx humans were not kept as slaves, they were also not looked upon the highliest. The human populations consisted of a small portion of his countries population, and they lived on the surface world above the large subterranean Fyjin cities. Their people lived the simple lives of farmers, and their produce was brought below into the bellows of the beast. They were allowed simply enough food for their own existence, and when small rebellions did occur, they were put down without prejudice by the Fyjin Armed Forces.

Realizing that he had been thinking more of his nations past, he put his mind on tasks in the presence. The first thing that needed to be done was establish contact with these Daius across the great sea. The military of Feryx was to be put on alert, Prowler was not a stupid man and he realized that this other leader of the Daius.. May not like the fact that there were others out there... Others that could foil his plan for this so called perfect world. The next thing that needed to be done was establish a meeting between the two peoples, something symbolic that would bring joy to his people.. Perhaps an unofficial luncheon high up on the mountain above his city. This would allow for them to not only dine outside and on a holy location, but also in the upper part of the mountain where the air would be cooler. Transportation to that point would be simple and easily accomplished.

Rubbing his temples he sighed. It wasn't everyday that matters such as these put him under so much stress, but this also wasn't just an everyday matter. The message that he would send might make or break future relations between the two peoples.. And knowing this put him on edge. It was also to be considered that good future relations might also be broken just by the unveiling of his people's existence to this new force. Moving with a sense of impending failure Prowler made his way over to a desk, at this desk was an oil well and a pen. He quickly was lost in thought and began to write...
Last edited by Feryx on Wed May 04, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The D'Dareian Republic of Feryx [National Factbook]
South Estovakian Armaments [D'Dareian Company]
Hesse-Kassel Fascist Uprising - Victory
Revolution in New Dublin - In Progress

Feryx
Attaché

Founded: Sep 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Feryx » Wed May 04, 2011 8:13 pm

TO: The Lyra Daius Empera; Shura Saius
SUBJECT: Discovery
ENCRYPTION: CIN

Throughout the years my peoples historians have speculated that in the far reaches of the world, the race in which we made our exodus might still exist. That perhaps in a land far from our own, there might be a people that are our kin. This speculation that has been made by so many has quickly became fact. I would like to make it known that there is another Daius presence, and that it in fact, is my own country. You may be asking yourself how a country so far into a temperate zone could support the life of our species. And I would like to make it clear that our people live beneath the Earth. We have adapted to such a life from an early age, when my ancestors used to dwell within the many caverns of my land. They would go out with light from the moon and hunt in the safety of darkness. And now with the curiosity that your message to the international community has garnered, I would like to speak with you in person about the hopefully good relations of our two peoples. We should view such a discovery as a gift, and use this gift wisely in the hopes that our peoples may grow from it.

Sincerely,
Monarch of Feryx
Prowler Menagerie
The D'Dareian Republic of Feryx [National Factbook]
South Estovakian Armaments [D'Dareian Company]
Hesse-Kassel Fascist Uprising - Victory
Revolution in New Dublin - In Progress

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Wed May 04, 2011 8:38 pm

A message from your Savior

My ears fill with the cry of millions, haunted cries of joy for being cleansed from this God-forsaken piece of dirt and water known as Earth. They sing joy to the ears of the minions of Your Savior. They sing of joy of being at the feet of the Wicked One. Praise be to those wicked ones for the world isn‘t a nice place. Joy, joy, joy!

‘Supreme’ Commander Rockepeller, you have come upon something you should have left untouched. Dear little man, you are truly a foolish one for even daring to step into the path of greatness, of the United Dominion. Into the path of the Brotherhood of the Wolf. Your foolish ally knows this, for She strikes without mercy. Think really hard on the actions you will be doing…for the Wicked Ones are waiting.

Tick…tock…the clock is running fast. The children cry out as the darkness overruns them, their screams echoing in the air. Be wise or be an idiot. Your choice is your own, but I hunger for mayhem.

~ Your Savior
His Royal Badass, His Royal Alpha, Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus
Emperor of the United Dominion
Last edited by LOVE DOG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Thu May 05, 2011 8:12 am

"Heh, Do they expect me to respond to that? To feed into this? I have other things to think of and worry about. Forward the messages to my email, print out a copy of that...Um...um, Farx or Feryx, whatever...Just get me a copy of it, send it up to my quarters. Yep...Yep...Thank you Jeni." With a soft click Shura hung up the phone, placing the small plastic rectangle back unto the counter as walked with a shuffle into the middle of his room, his toes gripping against the carpet.He adjusted his glasses, the thin frames made of carbon fiber, the scratch and smudge resistant lenses doing there job in correcting his eyesight. He inhaled peacefully, bending down to kiss his daughter on the forehead, the girl flapping her arms in the air, a kitchen spoon in one hand and what looked like a chewed up plastic bottle in the other. He smiled and nodded his head, slamming his finger atop a button on a small, vintage device...a CD player, or as his sister would say "An old piece of junk".

But immediately the music started to play, the heavy beat starting first, the tempo slow and the flow loose and freely moving. The girl babbled more, standing to her feet and walking around, shaking her items in her hands in a frenzy. Shura accounted it as singing and dancing, he couldn't be completely sure though as he pulled out a chair behind his desk, plopping himself down in the plush seat, the music blasting. The lyrics started flowing with the music, the two blending into each other, the thick grumble of the man buzzing around the room, the slow rap of the man something Shura enjoyed in his music. He wasn't much sure that the lyrical content was something for his kid to be listening to, but he didn't much care as a knock came to his door, the man jumping to his feet and shuffling towards it, flinging the door open with a quick flick of his arm.

A woman stood there, dressed in the uniform of the house servants, the womans cherry trf hair peculiar to him as he stared at it with confusion, even poking at it with his fingers multiple times, much to the dismay of the servant who could do little but whine under her breath. "Whats this?" Shura asked, blurting out the words as he pointed to the womans hair, dislodging his finger from the bushy mess atop her head.

"It's, um, my hair."

"Then why is it red?"

"It's how I was..um, born. Uh, here is your papers si..sir. Here." The servant stuttered out the words, her hand shaking, either with nervous fright or some human affliction, Shura could never tell with her kind. He gave her a skeptical grin, snatching the papers from her hands, the music still blasting loudly around the room, the man slamming the door soon after. He read the paper with great intent, the first message he had received that wasn't either cryptic nonsense or utter human gibberish. He rubbed his nose as he sat back in his chair, pulling out his cream coloured silky paper, taking out a golden pen. These...Feryx people claimed to be Daius, of some sort of cave dwelling ethnicity. But Shura knew of cave dwellers, the Fai. He knew other Daius around the world, in the many colonies of Daius and even former lands of Latnya. Yet an entire nation full of his own people, his blessed species, was simply unexpected to say the least.

He could only help but mutter a few words of joy, smiling a bit as the words formed in his mind and then on his paper. Yet as always he was skeptical, even if these people, these formally unheard of and unknown people were of his species, which a small piece inside him doubted, they may have already been tainted and corrupted by human poisons. He could not have that. He signed his message slowly, writing out his name in print before sending it off through a special shaft in his wall, throwing the paper down the vent and into a bin to be sent off. But the man jumped up to his feet this time around, bopping his head back and forth, dancing just a bit as he rapped out the words of the song, following the man on the track note for note, or as close to it as he came.

"When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell, cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell. It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies, dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies.

God will probably have me on some real strict shit, no sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked, hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise, fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice. So when I die, fuck it, I want to go to hell, cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell."

To:The National Entity of Feryx
Subject:Amazing.

You There,

You there, Sir Prowler Menagerie, your message intrigues me. You claim to be Daius, of the lesser known breed of the Fai, yet what proof do you bring to the table? I must admit, I am skeptical, not many of your kind are left in my realm of influence, but that is likely to change. A meeting between us personally would be a great benefit. Yet I cannot leave my city, nor my family at this time...And as such, I ask for you to travel to my realm, to the city of Nai'Than itself. You'll be safe of course, I would never harm another of my species....
Written and Signed By,
Shura Saius
Last edited by -Deus- on Thu May 05, 2011 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

-The West Coast-
Minister

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby -The West Coast- » Thu May 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Lyra Daius Empera [Deus]
Unnamed Grassy Field
Cloudy - 80% Humidity
Slight Chance of Nuclear Fallout

"Aw, hellfire. What the fuck..." He rubbed his throbbing head and looked around, dazed as can be. Everything was blurry, he couldn't tell where he was. "Momma? Did I die?" His vision returned to him and he realized he wasn't dead, but everything around him was. He was laying sprawled out on some grass. He didn't know why he was laying down in grass. Even if he'd been drinking, he wouldn't have settled down in a grassy field. When his hearing came back and he wasn't hearing a piercing noise, he realized something was amiss. "What in the Sam Hill is goin' on?" he murmured quietly to himself. He was now painfully aware of how alone he was at the moment. He leaned up onto his elbows and looked around his immediate area, it looked like a nasty twister and kicked up Hell around here. He lifted himself up and stretched out his arms and legs, they were sore, and he didn't know why. He instinctively patted his waist, groping around for his piece. It wasn't there. He groaned. He'd been robbed! Bastard Deusans robbed him blind and left him unconscious in a field. Shit, was he going to show them when he struck it rich, especially with that map he got two years ago from an aging Chinaman.

As he trawled about, looking for a big stick to crack a few skulls, an ivory glint caught his eye. It was his piece! Goddamn those Deusans didn't steal it, he just left her lying cold in the grass. Sank knelt down carefully and retrieved his pistol. "Shhh... Don't you go soft on me Bess. I'm here now, don't you worry none." He flipped out the receiver and gladly noted it was loaded. He slid it into his black leather holster and patted his skull. Dirty, thinning blonde hair greeted his unwashed fingers with playful delight. "Fuck, my hat." It didn't take him long to find it, well, what was left of it. Full of holes and a nice tear, the brownish forage cap was on its last leg. "My goddamn lucky hat." he thought to himself as he plucked the hat from its place in what was left of a tree. When he turned and looked out at the rest of the city of Deus for the first time since he woke up. "What in the Sam Hill happened here!" He shouted in surprise and cringed at the sight of the city gone to hell. He turned his head again and looked around for his house. "Shiiiit." Reality slowly made its way into Buford Sank's thick skull. His house was gone. His livelihood gone too. He crumpled to the ground and wept.
// THE GRAND OLD CONFEDERACY OF THE WEST COAST //

"There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men."
— Edmund Burke; Reflections on the Revolution in France

LOVE DOG
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Thu May 05, 2011 9:11 pm

The world grew quiet, the souls of many going around doing their normal routines. Great beings were pulling the strings of the wicked, of the fallen, of the pure, and of the holy. Great ones weaving the threads of life, taking one and giving life to another. A soldier falling in glorious combat as a woman pushes out new life from her womb. Great beings, of the wicked and of the pure, both holy and unholy spawns of Hades, working to keep the world spinning on its axis.

A great being would arrive in the pure lands of the Twin Moon Empire. A being of many lifetimes, of thousands years of memory of what the cruel humans can do when unchecked. A being would truly bore the blood of countless millions on his hands, blood of the pure and of the fallen. Shadows feared his being for he was greater then Death himself, for he was the flesh and blood Angel of Death. A being of pure insanely and mayhem. A living God to many, a spawn of the Devil to others.

A lone hallway of the house Shura Saius built, the servants moving around like busy field mice hiding from a hungry owl. The air cooled down, colder then it once was. Something was coming, the air began oozing power. Power of a great being, bring fear into the ears of the servants. A whisper entered the air of footsteps of boots impacting a marble floor, but they was nobody coming down the hallway.

The sound grew louder, hints of a deep purple and gray smoke slowly began forming in the air. Fear grew, power thicken the air as the smoke grew thicker. Footsteps coming louder and louder until a form appeared in the smoke. A hooded form coming through the smoke, black covering head to toe with golden assets.

The smoke slowly as the hooded being stared out of the shadow of the hood. Eyes froze on the being as smoke rose from the hood’s opening.

“Tell your master…a savior has arrived.” said the hooded man, rising his head up. The shadow disappearing from his face, the face of Caesar Jason. Pure hell on Earth.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Thu May 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Shura’s eyes went wide, the man throwing up a little in his mouth, gagging for the moment before swallowing it before blurting out “What.The. Fuck?!Where is he now?! Get him here, now!” Shura sputtered out the words, a small man scampering away, disappearing to fetch the exalted guest. But Shura was tripping over common phrases in his normally near perfect English, the man’s hand trembling, a large grin slowly coming over his face, his teeth and fangs glaring in the light. Thoughts, a volley emotions, shock, surprise, joy and fear swept over Shura, his hands still trembling, his glass slipping through his fingers and dropping to the floor, a plump little woman quickly scurrying towards it, sweeping it up with quick, rodent like movements. In fact that woman very much reminded Shura of a mouse or rat, so much so that he opted to call her such. “You, Rat woman. Yes, get me another drink and some chips…Kettle chips.” The woman looked curiously at him, no doubt hurt at being called a rat, Shura rolling his eyes before baring his teeth angrily at her, shouting “Today please!”

He stood up, walking back and forth, his bare feet warm and comforted by the fuzzy white rug beneath him, the unpacking process of his now complete palace amazingly fast, something Shura enjoyed about living in such a productive world. He shuffled across the ground, moving towards a small, wooden crib built for his daughter, the girl woken up by the shouting of her father. “Hey you…C’mon, we have a guest. A very important guest.” He bent down, picking up the soft child, tightly holding her and keeping her close, kissing her sweating forehead before walking with her towards a large, wool couch, plopping himself down, his daughter next to him as he blasted the television in an attempt to look as casual as possibly, some Milogradian show blarring on the screen.He waited for the little man to return with his exalted guest, Shura still clutching his daughter closely next to him, a small part of him afraid, even dreading this visit. "Where is my apple juice?!"

LOVE DOG
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Thu May 05, 2011 10:20 pm

A servant fell at his feet, the silver tips of his smoke gray snake skin cowboy boot escaping from black silk cloak. English escaping the lips of the servant, delivering news that his master was waiting. Jason stared down at the man, his lifeless grey almost silver eyes watching the meek human and his perfectly white fangs showed themselves.

“Rise!” commanded Jason, the servant inching from the ground and turned to lead his important guest to the cambers of his master. His hood falling from his head, his youthful features of a man at the prime of his life…almost in his mid-forties turning the mood of females in the hallway. Power oozed into the air, the women blushing as they dropped to their knees. Bowing for all know who Caesar Jason was, a being of need of worship.

His boots making more noise, as the hallway grew quiet of human noises. Death was upon the lives of the living, an uneasy feel was growing. Why did Death come to these lands? WHY! For all shall fall upon their knees. Or it was the right time to visit a brother of a grand brotherhood. For only the wicked ones play within the brotherhood…the Brotherhood of the Wolf!

The meek human rushed, driving him closer to the inner cambers of the human’s master. Something moved quickly under his cloak, something alive that didn’t really the darkness of the black silk. A pet, one that wasn’t seen half of the time. A fuzzy white hand escape through the opening of the cloak, before the rest coming out. A pure white spider monkey with pink eyes climbed up Jason’s body, coming to a stop on his right shoulder. The tail rapping under his neck.

The meek human pushed open the door, announcing something along the lines of ’Your Savior, Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus’ to his master and whomever else was in the room. Jason frowned, closed his eyes as stopped at the edge of the doorway. This man should have known better, for there were more titles that the meek human forget.

“You forgot something…” whispered softy in the man’s ear, before wrapping white gloved right hand across the throat of the man. His eyes glared into the eyes of the servant, knowing that the man’s master was staring at them. “You have forgotten something…I am more then that, human. I am HIS ROYAL BADASS!” He growled, paleness showing on the servant’s face. “I am HIS ROYAL APHLA!” Fangs popping out. “And you will be one of the Forgotten!”

With a twist of his wrist, the servant flew down the hallway they once came from…but only the body leave the presence of Caesar and the man’s master. A hazy form, a mix of grey and black, sharing the life-likeness of the servant rested in the hand’s of Jason. A look of horror across the servant’s face before Jason waved his hand. The hazy form disappearing in the air, moving into the dark black ring on the right hand of Caesar.

Turning to the master of these land, Jason only smiled and slightly lowered his head. “Shura Saius…when will humans learn.” His eyes lifting to met the eyes of Shura, a hint of chaos showing.

Scocialist Provinces
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Scocialist Provinces » Thu May 05, 2011 10:36 pm

OoC: I'd like to make a post, but all this got a little confusing. Could someone give me a summary of what has happened so far?
What's a sig

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 06, 2011 7:57 am

"Perhaps never...But eventually there will be no humans, eventually there stupidity will run out and eventually they will die.Welcome, I was just...er watching some television with my daughter, sippin' some apple juice, you know how it goes." Shura fumbled to his feet, sipping his recently arrived apple juice, the golden brown liquid sliding down his throat and easing his anxiety of the situation. His daughter clapped her hands on the couch, unaware of anything but the noise she was making and the noise of the television. The human servants slowly began to reappear, cleaning whatever mess had been made,scurrying around like little animals. Shura stretched his limbs, his blue pajama shirt lifting and showing his stomach, as well as a large purple mark, a tattoo no doubt. But that was neither here nor there as the young ruler walked does Caesar, outstretching his hand for a shake. "So, what brings you to my fine land? Oh and please, take a seat wherever."
"What the hell is that? I don't care who's here, I'm trying to write, so tell Shura and his guest to shut the fuck up. Now, get out." Sian Saius, the sister of Shura, spoke up as she sat behind her desk across the hall from where Shura was. She frowned up, baring her teeth as she returned to writing, her actually handwriting was more or less that of an illiterate child, for she had never truly learned to write. She could read, she had learned that for the sole reason that she could steal and murder more effectively. She could speak, obviously, but even her speech was often times incoherent or a bunch of slurred gibberish, for she spoke English as well as cat. She wasn’t Shura who could speak not only English near perfectly, but also speak in a multitude of other, human languages, something he was rather proud of considering most humans themselves only speak one, seemingly universal tongue.

She continued to quickly write, scribbling out words, coherent and incoherent. “I’m not doing this anymore. Why was I even doing this again? I have a computer.” She thought to herself, the woman pulling out a small laptop from one of the desk cabinets, crimpling up the piece of paper and throwing it away, opening and powering the laptop until it buzzed to life. Sian clicked and clacked, opening up program after program, closing just as many as before finally finding what she was looking for. She began to type furiously, writing out this message until finally she exclaimed with pride, her message done. “Finally!” She clicked more buttons, the message prepared to be printed and sent out across the world. “Finally…”

To:The World At Large.
Subject: Something or whatever

You There,

Um…so yeah, you people out there. I have a message for you, er...yeah. As most of you may or may not have known by now, the former homeland of Lyra Daius is gone. Destroyed, crushed, pulverized…just gone. However, let it be known that the empire is alive and well. Yet, let it also be known that all former land of Lyra Daius is the sole property of Shura Saius and the Twin Empire. Those seeking the former land may neither look on it nor take it. You want it, come and buy it. That’s it.
Signed,
Sian Saius

Tehraan
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Fri May 06, 2011 8:53 am

It has been a situation that could only be described as a calm before the storm for Tehraan. Ever since the ultimatum by the brimstone pact and the continuing threat of war by nations. The Tehraani attack on New Korongo, individual ULN members under siege. Everything was on high alert in the event that an attack which many nations had threatened with.
It was as such no surprise that the Tehraan's space based reconnaissance and observational satellites detected the Nuclear explosion in Lyra Daius. As one of the many nations that were a threat they had been under surveillance for sometime. The Tehraanians were astounded but at the same time it was not a incomprehensible action for the Daius. They were and as far a the Tehraanians knew always had been an people that considered them self above humans. A scientific marval of evolution to say the least but an undeniable threat greater than most. For the Tehraanian were utterly disgusted by the species and their behavior.

In the darked most secretive chamber of the Central Headquarters, the supreme counsel had gather do discuss their plans for this event. "The recent action present an opportunity to get rid of them ones and for all." High Chairman Néntayég said. After all that was what they wanted most of all. "It don't see how that is a smart move on our part. They still have allies that will take action should we try to do what you have planned, not to mention the world wide out cry to this. Even if they're monsters that enslave and feast on human flesh many other nations will not consider the extermination of this 'species' justified." General Kayamég replied. The atmosphere in the room was unbearable, they preferable had avoided this nation entirely but their option of doing so was getting smaller and smaller. Still something had to be done, by them or somebody els. "Considering that their more nations getting involved I suggest we keep observing the situation and only when their is no other option left we will take action. For the safety of our people and the world at large." High Chairman Nétayég said. The other agreed that it would be best to see what happens following the resent events. Should they see the need to take action they would to so, for now they were remain hidden in the background and let the other handle this.
Last edited by Tehraan on Fri May 06, 2011 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Fri May 06, 2011 1:08 pm

-Deus- wrote:
"Perhaps never...But eventually there will be no humans, eventually there stupidity will run out and eventually they will die.Welcome, I was just...er watching some television with my daughter, sippin' some apple juice, you know how it goes." Shura fumbled to his feet, sipping his recently arrived apple juice, the golden brown liquid sliding down his throat and easing his anxiety of the situation. His daughter clapped her hands on the couch, unaware of anything but the noise she was making and the noise of the television. The human servants slowly began to reappear, cleaning whatever mess had been made,scurrying around like little animals. Shura stretched his limbs, his blue pajama shirt lifting and showing his stomach, as well as a large purple mark, a tattoo no doubt. But that was neither here nor there as the young ruler walked does Caesar, outstretching his hand for a shake. "So, what brings you to my fine land? Oh and please, take a seat wherever."

Jason smiled, eyeing the child for a few seconds before meeting the eyes of her father once again. Darkness and light clashing with one another in the eyes of the ancient being. If the eyes were truly the soul of a person, then these eyes told a tale of wicked soul.

“What brings little old me to your land?” started Jason, gripping the hand of Shura. A little too strong, but everything was a little too strong in the natures of Caesar. His smile stayed on his lips, half grim and half innocent. A mix of the complete different sides of the outgoing of the world. “You’re an ally, one who killed millions, so the time was right for a visit.” He stepped back from Shura, looking once again at the child. “And this visit will deal with the child’s future. She will be great, you know.”

The monkey bobbled its head and smiled a face full of sharp teeth. “Have a seat, dear Shura.” said Jason as he started to pace in front of the Daius leader. “Your child needs protection for the cruel world outside of these walls, she needs a loyal and faithful protector and I am here to offer said protector.”

He smiled, a smile that would be envy to the likes of Elvis. “But before you ask, think on it and allow me to finish.” said Jason, reaching into his cloak. A small black box appeared in his right hand as it freed the cloak. The House of Wolf symbol in gold leaf on the top of the box, Caesar opening the box and showed it to the Daius leader. A white old small linked chain that bore a female sized white gold ring, one that was in the style of a high school class ring. The ring bore the symbol of the House of Wolf, with the words ‘Tsumai’ on one side and the bore the name ‘Saius‘ “Believe me or not, but I had that ring crafted fifty years ago with that name on it. I see things, I have visions…and that ring will tell all that dear Tsumai is under the protection of me. Mess with her, I’ll bring the world upon the heads of those who do.”

He smiled, placing the box on a nearby wooden table. “My dear friend and ally, the gifted Shura Saius, you must think of the future. Of the child’s future…” he stared down at the child again, pointing his left hand as the monkey weaseled down and leap to the floor. The monkey stared at the child as Caesar added this “Now, please speak on this, Shura.”

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri May 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Love Dog wrote:-Snip-

Shura smiled, raising an eyebrow as he shadily looked at the ring, then at Caesar and then at Tsumai. He grabbed the remote to his side as he sat next to his daughter, turning the volume on the television down and turning the channel too some colourful children’s show. Shura looked at Caesar, motioning his hand near a seat next to the white couch for Caesar to sit in. He thought for a moment, his mind buzzing with questions, remarks and other such things as he sipped his apple juice, scratching his belly with his free hand before stretching once more. “So, what do you see for my little princess here then?” His voice trailed off a bit, his vision straying as the man stood to his feet, walked a bit and snatched his glasses from a desk, adjusting them on his face before returning to his seat, eyeing the monkey up as his vision became crystal clear once again.

“Want anything? Apple juice? Cookies? I think I will go for a snack actually…RAT WOMAN! Cookies, milk, get us the works, NOW!” He smiled as he yelled out, the fat, elderly woman running to the kitchen like a rat, scavenging the items requested by her lord. He nodded a bit, looking at the ground and at the monkey before turning to his side and taking hold of the ring, looking at it with curiosity. It was a beautiful ring of course, and he smiled at it as he snapped his fingers as he again. “But, again, what do you see for her? Why even do this at all? I’m sure you a busy man indeed.” He took another sip of his apple juice, Tsumai clamping her hands open and close and groaning as she motioned for the ring or perhaps the juice or Caesar himself, Shura wasn’t quite sure.

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Fri May 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Approaching Twin Moon Imperial Airspace;
Crontorian Air Force;
15th Heavy Strike Regiment;
Operation Enlightenment:

After stopping over in the colony of New Crontor to refuel, the three B-2 Spirit Stealth Bombers continued on to their actual destination...this supposed Twin Moon Empire. The aim of the Crontorian attack was to scare these...fanatics, into accepting that their ideas were stupid in nature, and therefore, they should reconsider their options when it came to talking about the destruction of the human race. Not only that, but their twisted views regarding a pure and holy land was making the Crontorian High Command uneasy, and they decided to do something about it.

"Boxers 2 and 3, this is Boxer 1," said the Air Seargent, checking his flight panel as his pilot took over the directional controls, "we are about to go on radio silence. You have your targets, correct?"

"Yes sir, over," they answered in unison.

The goal of the attack wasn't to inflict masss casualties, rather to shatter the idea that they were all safe and happy in their little heaven on earth. To do that, all they would have to do is bomb a few of the smaller costal settlements that were under construction. Hopefully, once the citizens knew that their government couldn't protect them, they would begin to doubt their leaders...and the seeds of rebellion would be planted.

Unless of course, they engaged in a fanatical religous crusade to destroy their attackers...which was the least desired result.

The bombers lined themselves up for three separate lanes of attack, each one taking them above a different village. Upon releasing their payloads, they would swing back around, and head to New Crontor as fast as possible. They assumed that the newly established nation did not have much in terms of air defenses, and no planes or AA fire rushed to greet them as they entered enemy airspace.

The bombers, all preforming the same task, but in different places, lined up for the bombing. The pilots felt momentary pangs of remorse, a deep feeling that pained their stomachs, as they knew that they were going to be the killers of innocents. But that feeling went away, as the switch for the bombs was activated. Simultaneoulsy, on all three bombers, JDAM-84's, sixteen from each aircraft streamed out of each, already locked on to their target, provided by the pilots. There were no specific targets, as the GPS guided bombs felt the effects of gravity that pulled them to their death, and to the death of others on the ground, the pilots only really aiming them at buildings.

The pilots felt a jolt of exhirilation when the aircraft jumped a tiny bit, now that the bombs were gone from the bay. Smiles painting their faces, they closed the bomb bays, and swung around, in gentle turns, and headed home.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents