NATION

PASSWORD

Iberian liberation War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sepuria
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sepuria » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:26 pm

OOC: Britania and france I'm going to assume those 4 are yours as you can't claim Ammoka's casualties, also let both sides be careful as this is starting to become just number dropping again. This is all suppose to be fun but number dropping can restrict that for others,It reflects badly on us(not to mention our RP skills) and prevents others from wanting to join just my 2 cents.

IC:Explosions rocked the office where the workers party of Sepuria was meeting in Oeprist killing 7 of the council members, the local militia captured a women whose name shall not be released pending investigation. She is a member of the Sepurian royalists abroad their motivation for the attack is believed to relate to their sympathy for the fascists.(ooc:the idea to include homegrown terrorist made sense after i posted it as an example so voila) 4 conspirators were found by the knights of the people's sword and terminated

Admiral Singh got of the phone. Finally he could do more with this new fleet then just shoot down missiles and send seahawks to sink subs. He bellowed command I want a report of all ATD radar and antiaircraft platform Tomahawk missiles are to be launched immediately. until then tell the fleet to launch the harpoons at any ATD ship in range, sink any that try to reach Gibraleter cruisers are to remain primarily for anti-ballistic duties tell the wasp to send the seahawks on a full out hunt off the coast.

Sergent Danniels kept under the cover of the olifant wreckage facing towards the outskirts of Cadiz. His rifle aimed towards the ATD line the haze left over from the gas attacks made his job all the harder but he had success hitting his targets when they tried to move armaments. the launches from the fleet would have been beautiful if they did not contain the potential for so much destruction. He would wonder no more of the effectiveness of the Navy's new ships. He saw an officer move at the enemy line he waited for the oppurtune moment a Squadron of harriers flew over head to god knows where. He hate them the Napalm they had dropped spooked anyone who had seen it's effects and they had cost him many a target who suddenly decided to cower from what was heard above. No, he may be effective but their payloads were truly terrifying. He waited for the officer to make another mistake Never flinching as he gazed down his scope.(OOC:This is more to suggest an aerial offensive after the strikes against radar and aircraft batteries then anything else)

Field marshal Markevitz finished reading the message with a smile continue the offensive the admiralty has approved full use of the first fleet and the squadrons." move the 5th army to take A-92 and begin to work with General Connolly. the rest of the front all continue to move east, I want to Hear the Olifants roar throughout Iberian the country side." his subordinates saluted and began seeing his orders done
Last edited by Sepuria on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zammora
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zammora » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Britannia And France wrote:Our Aircraft carriers are launchings attacks on Amsterdam in retaliation for the attack on paris

we have set up a blockade in the north sea to stop supplies getting to Ammoka and Zammora

a raiding party has ambushed a Ammokan military convoy in Rotterdam, capturing an officer and killing 4 men and taking a wealth inintelligence

the Submarine Valiant has disabled the Zammoran navy in Bremerhaven

OOC: where would stormaer be in the real world?

Ahum.. i refuse to register those casualties as they are the highest level of godmoding.... clearly you have no idea of how this works.... you pick your own casualties. not that of the enemy. Else i could just say... "ZOMG MY ICBM's DESTROYED PARIS UR DEAD N00BZZZ"

However im gonna stop playing Nationstates. Got more quality games to play. As i and Stormaer have talked a bit... his federation was also stationed in germany so it is his now.... Consider this as some sort of political reformation.... It's been fun waging war with you guys. Stormaer will take over, Make me proud!

Blockade at Zammora..... No problem, Zammora doesn't trade with other nations. Besides we got up to 15,000 sea mines waiting for you.. As for the Navy at Bremenhaven...... i find it hard to believe one Submarine can destroy my entire navy.. YOu have no idea of the Power of Zammora.

As you were heavily godmoding i am NOT taking any casualties.. You list yours and i list mine! We clear?
Last edited by Zammora on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The below statement is true
The above statement is false

IC name: Hadea

IC Lawful Evil

Stormaer
Secretary

Founded: Apr 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormaer » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:47 pm

hough the Federation regrets Zammora's withdrawel, we are also honored by this oportunity.
Ammoka, we need to talk on skype, trust me, already got your phone.

-and Old Friend

As a retaliation for the harbour assault i will list casualties as long as France and britain do so too. Keep in mind we have homefield advantage combined with unwavering loyalty and heavily trained commandos that combined with our Torpedo defenses and an entire fleet stationed there, nah i'll think that pretty means your submarine has sunk...

If you attacked with a larger force you would have gained element of surprise. Now every ship within 300 miles is mobilised and ready to defend their homes.

Casualties list:
6 Sea-mines aroudn the harbour detonated (Damage to enemy unconfirmed)
1 Wolverine the FNS: "Reichstag" Heavily Damaged 2 crewman KIA 1 WIA
1 Neptunus Patrol Boat Sank, 1crewman KIA, 3 MIA

-Admiral Semurael von Luna...
Last edited by Stormaer on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stormaer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormaer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:11 am

Intercepted transmission from Berlin to the french front.

CLearance Level: High,
Subject : Operation WolfSchanze

Colonel Strickland, by your request i send forward the reinforcements you have requisitioned. Here follow the list of impending reinforcements.
-350,000 Stormtroopers
-1,000,000 Vanguards
-2000 Operatives from BWTG
-1200 Centaur Assault Tanks
-750 Paladin Heavy Atillery

Also i hereby order to move the 7th and 9th fleet in position, Attack all french coastals, If i do not see the french bleeding within 25 minutes your in for a litte talk with me.....

7th fleet: 3 Aircraft carriers, 24 heavy Frigrates, 12 destroyers, 12 Atillery ships, 40 light frigrates
9th fleet: 4 ICBM armed Subs, 45 Wolverine Submarines. and 12 Shade AA submarines.

Commisar-Admiral Sem van Maanen

OOC: About that navy being there within 25 minutes. If you noticed earlier you would know we had ships at the canal ready...
Last edited by Stormaer on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Avorez
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 am

The Avorezian soldiers promised in the original civil war to fight on the Britannia-France border against the Anarchists will soon establish a full military base in the conquered lands of the northeastern Iberian Peninsula. Soon the Imperial 4th Shock Army "The Emperors Wolves" and the 250th Leman Russ Tank Battalion "Howl of the Wolf" will be en route to re-enforce the troops already sent to Iberia in order to conquer. These forces will be transported by sea to the newly established military base in Iberia.
Current troop count:
40,000 Royal Marines
300 Jets
200 Helicopters
5 Glasgow mech troopers
10 Destroyer Class Ships
50 Patrol Boats
2 Supercarrier aircraft carriers

Newly Added forces:
45,000 Army Personnel
800 Tanks

Classification: Task Force
Bontivate wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Thank God you will never be president of the US.

If he was Pres, the other branches would work together to hang him by his own intestines and force feed him angry scorpions.

Stormaer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormaer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 am

The Stormaer Navy launches massive Navy bombardments on the following city's in France for the folowing 3 hours..

-Cherbourg
-Le Havre
-Calais

20 ICBM's containing Sarin gas (as mentioned before) has been launched at the folowing cities.

10 at Paris.
5 at Lille.
5 at Caen.

Please resolve casualties as soon as posible.
Last edited by Stormaer on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ammoka
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammoka » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:30 am

Ammokan soldiers reached Antwerpen, fierce fighting started.

Ammoka condemns the raiding party, however, their destiny is not in our hands.

Ammoka launches Scudrockets, filled with mustardgas, into paris

Ammokan navy shoots on naval blockade

Every man between 18 and 40 is mobilised

Ammoka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammoka » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:32 am

Sepuria wrote:OOC: Britania and france I'm going to assume those 4 are yours as you can't claim Ammoka's casualties, also let both sides be careful as this is starting to become just number dropping again. This is all suppose to be fun but number dropping can restrict that for others,It reflects badly on us(not to mention our RP skills) and prevents others from wanting to join just my 2 cents.

IC:Explosions rocked the office where the workers party of Sepuria was meeting in Oeprist killing 7 of the council members, the local militia captured a women whose name shall not be released pending investigation. She is a member of the Sepurian royalists abroad their motivation for the attack is believed to relate to their sympathy for the fascists.(ooc:the idea to include homegrown terrorist made sense after i posted it as an example so voila) 4 conspirators were found by the knights of the people's sword and terminated

Admiral Singh got of the phone. Finally he could do more with this new fleet then just shoot down missiles and send seahawks to sink subs. He bellowed command I want a report of all ATD radar and antiaircraft platform Tomahawk missiles are to be launched immediately. until then tell the fleet to launch the harpoons at any ATD ship in range, sink any that try to reach Gibraleter cruisers are to remain primarily for anti-ballistic duties tell the wasp to send the seahawks on a full out hunt off the coast.

Sergent Danniels kept under the cover of the olifant wreckage facing towards the outskirts of Cadiz. His rifle aimed towards the ATD line the haze left over from the gas attacks made his job all the harder but he had success hitting his targets when they tried to move armaments. the launches from the fleet would have been beautiful if they did not contain the potential for so much destruction. He would wonder no more of the effectiveness of the Navy's new ships. He saw an officer move at the enemy line he waited for the oppurtune moment a Squadron of harriers flew over head to god knows where. He hate them the Napalm they had dropped spooked anyone who had seen it's effects and they had cost him many a target who suddenly decided to cower from what was heard above. No, he may be effective but their payloads were truly terrifying. He waited for the officer to make another mistake Never flinching as he gazed down his scope.(OOC:This is more to suggest an aerial offensive after the strikes against radar and aircraft batteries then anything else)

Field marshal Markevitz finished reading the message with a smile continue the offensive the admiralty has approved full use of the first fleet and the squadrons." move the 5th army to take A-92 and begin to work with General Connolly. the rest of the front all continue to move east, I want to Hear the Olifants roar throughout Iberian the country side." his subordinates saluted and began seeing his orders done

Ammoka retreaded from Iberia in order to invade France ;)

Outskirts in Cadiz? Cadiz lies in ruins mate!
Last edited by Ammoka on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stormaer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormaer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 am

this is a messege to Ammoka which others are not ment to listen to because he doesn't read his damn telegrams.

Roderik, kom op skype... we moeten praten,

Mapletish
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:45 am

I think a cease fire would be possible if both sides stop attacking
each other.
The Minuscule Nation Mapletish
Pop. 65,000,000 | Capital: Struggait City| Demonym: Maplish/Mapletian| Trigramme: MAP
First - WLC 24, DBC 43, XIV Winter Olympics Second - WCoH 22, RUWC 23, CR 24 Third- BoF 44, HWC 11, WCoH 20, WCoH 21, DBC 49 Fourth - U15WC9, RLWC12, CR 14
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map
Proudly contributing my triumph's to the glorification of the greater whole!

Stormaer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormaer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:54 am

We had multiple peace negotiations... All had unfavorable terms and we couldn't figure it out....
If you read the earlier post's you would understand.
Last edited by Stormaer on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ammoka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammoka » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:07 am

Stormaer wrote:We had multiple peace negotiations... All had unfavorable terms and we couldn't figure it out....
If you read the earlier post's you would understand.

Gast ik hard sporten kom er aan over 20 minuten xD

Stormaer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormaer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:18 am

Some informatino which would make some things about Stormaer clear,
Its Nation consists of Germany and a very small piece of poland. Its citizens are mainly from dutch, german and Russian origin. English is the national lanquache and its Valuta is the Mark.
Its national seat of power is the Reichstag in berlin. The nation measures over 2 bilion citizens.. and is infamous for its Diciplined Soldiers and the deployment of Sarin(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin)

Iberia Rebolucionaria
Envoy

Founded: Apr 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

morón killing

Postby Iberia Rebolucionaria » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:20 am

confirms that today ammoka planes have bombed the town of Morón de la Frontera (seville)
killing over 2000 innocent civilians and causing about 15000 wounded civilians also
iberian history:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=116402&p=5866029#p5866029

Sepuria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sepuria » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:46 am

Ammoka retreaded from Iberia in order to invade France

Outskirts in Cadiz? Cadiz lies in ruins mate!

OOC:if I may make two points your trying to pull out towards amsterdam correct well by land you'd have to go through my armys lines and by see you'd have to go pass my fleet. There's also the nationalists in the area and as Cadiz is something under my protection yes it's been bombarded but it was never taken and the area would still be called Cadiz. If we need to retro this just have represent me harassing your forces as they pull out, there never was a peace treaty made with me nor were your intentions told to Sepuria and pretty sure moving near my lines would constitute reason for me to attack. It also takes a long time to pull out the number of troops you've deployed .

Ammoka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammoka » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:04 am

Iberia Rebolucionaria wrote:confirms that today ammoka planes have bombed the town of Morón de la Frontera (seville)
killing over 2000 innocent civilians and causing about 15000 wounded civilians also

you cannot decide what I do mate, I retreated towards my homecountry, not bombed one of your city's

in other words: not possible

Ammoka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammoka » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:05 am

Ammoka advances to Paris, in the battle against Antwerp 2000 ammokan soldiers died

Paris will be a hell

Stormaer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormaer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:10 am

RODERIK kom je nog op skype? ofwa?

Sepuria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sepuria » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:14 am

Ammoka wrote:
Iberia Rebolucionaria wrote:confirms that today ammoka planes have bombed the town of Morón de la Frontera (seville)

you cannot decide what I do mate, I retreated towards my homecountry, not bombed one of your city's

in other words: not possible

true should we just play this as Iberian propaganda IC

IC:
NEWS flash Sepuria
as the Workers party continues to hunt the royalist attackers on the workers council building in Sepuria word has been recieved that those that remain in hiding are seeking asylum in ATD nation's the results of these attempts are unknown. Those who have been arrested are to appear at trial for murder.

Field Marshel Markevitz denies reports of the bombing of Madrid, the report earlier had caused concern amongst family members of Sepuria's air defense batteries still in place at the city and the Sepurian army had released no announcements of casualties. The field Marshal felt it necessary to report that all were fine and protested the use of such propaganda that could undermine his mission inadvertently.
Last edited by Sepuria on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stormaer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormaer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:30 am

Black Ops have been authorized by the Reichstag parlament
Reichstag announces its DEFCON raised to "COCKED PISTOL" (DEFCON 1) And are currently sending SOSE (Stormaer Office of Sabotage and Espionage) Operative's to France to sabotage and espionage Miltary forces..

Also dear france? can i please have a report of casualties of the bombardments on coastal cities and the assaults from Federation Vanguards on your cities? Thanx.

en roderik kom gvd op skype
Last edited by Stormaer on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Britannia And France
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia And France » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:57 am

three airplanes were damaged by Ammokan AA fire, all creews bailed out succsessfully over the north sea.

we cannot estimate opposition casualties at the present time

all roads in France have been blocked, military equipment and men will be transported by air, all airports are under 24 hour guard

we have fortified the Eastern and southern edge of the british isles

due to air raid safety techniques, casualties in our home cities to be less than a hundred
Last edited by Britannia And France on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Non-Communist since 19th of April 2011

Britannia And France
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia And France » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:06 am

Ammokan Iberians advanced was halted at La Rochelle and Toulon, we have managed to delay many soldiers advances with our Artillery

as belgium is not in our domain, you have just invaded a neutral territory and have violated international law, you will be punished when the war has come to a close
Non-Communist since 19th of April 2011

Stormaer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormaer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:29 am

Britannia And France wrote:Ammokan Iberians advanced was halted at La Rochelle and Toulon, we have managed to delay many soldiers advances with our Artillery

as belgium is not in our domain, you have just invaded a neutral territory and have violated international law, you will be punished when the war has come to a close

As Ammoka told me, due to a previous war he has a pact which will allow him passage through Belgium... But DAMNIT can you please report the casualties from the 6th and 9th fleet on your coastal cities.... I NEED to know what i've killed.

Avorez
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:05 pm

To:ATD Leadership
Encryption Level: Black
Encryption Code: Nylon String
Dear ATD Leadership,
We will allow you to move through our lands in the northeast and send a detachment of our prototype Glasgows to the front in Paris. We also will see about Iberia for now while you're all fighting in France. Please note that this is a friendly letter to you all and we wish for your full co-operation in this matter.
Signed,
Imperial Warmaster Caeasr Brutii

The Imperial 2nd fleet will be returning soon with the re-enforcements for the soldiers already deployed in Iberia's northeastern area.
Bontivate wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Thank God you will never be president of the US.

If he was Pres, the other branches would work together to hang him by his own intestines and force feed him angry scorpions.

Stormaer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormaer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Avorez wrote:
To:ATD Leadership
Encryption Level: Black
Encryption Code: Nylon String
Dear ATD Leadership,
We will allow you to move through our lands in the northeast and send a detachment of our prototype Glasgows to the front in Paris. We also will see about Iberia for now while you're all fighting in France. Please note that this is a friendly letter to you all and we wish for your full co-operation in this matter.
Signed,
Imperial Warmaster Caeasr Brutii

The Imperial 2nd fleet will be returning soon with the re-enforcements for the soldiers already deployed in Iberia's northeastern area.

We are appreciating this message.. However what are these Gladgows your talking about.. i presume its, Deadly.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents