NATION

PASSWORD

Where We Would Be (FT, NOW CLOSED, OOC/Sign-Up/Discussion)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:40 am

@OT: Accepted. The Death Duo will be added to the list of victims players.

@Xeno:

@Arch: Funny you should mention that...quick Xeno, they're on to us! Hide our dastardly plans!

@Everyone:

Okay, so it's come to my attention that not everyone knows how to use the BBCode. Allow me to demonstrate:

If you want to make a direct link, click the "[url][/url]" tag on the list above your post. If you don't care how it displays, just copypasta the URL you want linked as shown in this code:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxswjVF5T_s&feature=related

But doing it that way is for faggots. If you want to put some descriptive text in, make the link a witty comment or fool people into clicking on your horrible, horrible Rick Roll, you can put an "=" after the URL with the link, and between the URL brackets, type what you want to be displayed, as shown here:

IT'S A TRAP

Obviously that works for pictures too.

Now, say you want to post a character picture for a sign-up thread, or a ship image for your factbook, or /b/ 'tards like Xeno and I and picspam the forum without suffering repercussions, like I did to Xeno up there. This means you're going to have to spoiler your pic-spam to avoid getting smacked around by the rolled-up newspapers of the mods. To do this, first find the picture you want to display. Right-click on it and select "Copy Image URL." Be aware that the forum has a 900 pixel limit to what it can display, so if the picture is too big you'll get an error message when you try to post it. Assuming you have a sufficiently small Image URL selected, you would then selected the "spoiler" tab, which would give you this:

Place an Image tag inside the spoiler, and paste your copied URL here. Looks like so:

Again, if you want to add text to your spoiler, simply place an "=" in the first tag after the word "spoiler" and type whatever you want after it, so it turns out like this:

If you still don't know what I'm going on about, quote the post and take a look at the coding that goes into it.

Pretty kickass, huh? If you need to, just use this post as a template until you get the hang of it. Soon you'll be linking stolen DeviantArt work without acknowledging the original artist and posting spoilered pictures of anatomically absurd foxgirls, just like me! Aren't you glad you asked?

EDITS: Fixed spelling errors and my own coding errors.
Last edited by Xiscapia on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:50 am, edited 7 times in total.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:52 am

what .... i cannot... and the whole thing!
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Setulan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Setulan » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:15 am

mmm, lots of new people ^^ This makes Set happy.
"When you're as big as a Setulan, you can't go very long without breaking something. Usually someone else's face."-Xiscapia

Xenohumanity
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2010

Postby Xenohumanity » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:00 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:i keep thinking tis is gunna turn out to be like some sort of gladiatorial games lol
Code: Select all
GOD DAMNIT COMMANDER, YOU TOLD ME YOUR MARINES WOULDN'T TALK ABOUT THEM IN FRONT OF THE BRIG-SPECIMENS!
"Morbus, come on. They're fucking Noise Marines. They lack the mental capability to shut up-
FORGET YOU. YOU AND YOUR BALLY-HOO BOYS ARE GOING TO STOP GIVING EACH-OTHER RIMJOBS 'IN THE NAME OF SLAANESH' FOR 10 MINUTES, KILL EVERYONE WHO HEARD ABOUT THE GAMES, AND REPORT BACK TO ME AT THE AI UPLINK STATION IN ORDER TO RE-EARN MY RESPECT. UN-DER-STOOD?
"Yes, Morbus..."
YOU HAVE MY BLESSING. CARRY ON, MY WAYWARD SON...
Factbook - Officially Good Enough To Show The In-Laws

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:02 am

-Gulp-
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Xenohumanity
Minister

Postby Xenohumanity » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:04 am

Xiscapia wrote:Pretty kickass, huh? If you need to, just use this post as a template until you get the hang of it. Soon you'll be linking stolen DeviantArt work without acknowledging the original artist and posting spoilered pictures of anatomically absurd foxgirls, just like me!

Xenohumanity
Minister

Postby Xenohumanity » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:11 am

Xiscapia wrote:EDIT: Also, you're all gigantic nerds. :p
THE HEAD OF PERSONNEL HAS INSULTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME. JUST BECAUSE I ENJOY RUNNING HOLODECK EMULATIONS OF 'MY LITTLE PONY' DOES NOT MAKE ME ANY LESS COMPETENT IN REGARDS TO OPERATING THIS STATION LIKE ANY GOOD AI. BEEFMASTER!
"Yes, Morbus?"
GO FIND THAT BIORG SIEGE MECH WE KEEP ON THE STATION-
"The one we got from Endro Unlimited?"
YES, THAT ONE. STUN HIM, USE THAT NEURAL RE-CODER I GAVE YOU TO MAKE HIM EVIL- WAIT... CORRECT TERM: USEFUL, AND GIVE HIM A FOCUS DRILL AND DIRECTIONS TO XISCAPIA'S QUARTERS.
"Sweet-sauce."
MAI BOI... GO AND KILL!
"Yep."

Xenohumanity
Minister

Postby Xenohumanity » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:29 am

Esternial wrote:Taking all this in regard, I will therefore classify her as a class A threat. She is to be contained out of reach from a light source to feed her shadows, as shadows cannot exist without light.

>mybrainisfulloffuck.png
>thinks
>awesomeface.png

AW BOI! Seems we have a Weeping Angel facsimile among us...

"Morbus, restore power."
YOU WANT TO FIGHT THE VERY SHADOWS THEMSELVES? THE SPECIMEN IS APPROACHING YOUR POSITION-
"Damnit, Morbus, restore power!"
*lights come on*
"That wasn't so-"
*SSSHHHHLRK as his throat is torn open messily by a kinetic shadow*

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:52 am

Xenohumanity wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:EDIT: Also, you're all gigantic nerds. :p
THE HEAD OF PERSONNEL HAS INSULTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME. JUST BECAUSE I ENJOY RUNNING HOLODECK EMULATIONS OF 'MY LITTLE PONY' DOES NOT MAKE ME ANY LESS COMPETENT IN REGARDS TO OPERATING THIS STATION LIKE ANY GOOD AI. BEEFMASTER!
"Yes, Morbus?"
GO FIND THAT BIORG SIEGE MECH WE KEEP ON THE STATION-
"The one we got from Endro Unlimited?"
YES, THAT ONE. STUN HIM, USE THAT NEURAL RE-CODER I GAVE YOU TO MAKE HIM EVIL- WAIT... CORRECT TERM: USEFUL, AND GIVE HIM A FOCUS DRILL AND DIRECTIONS TO XISCAPIA'S QUARTERS.
"Sweet-sauce."
MAI BOI... GO AND KILL!
"Yep."

ROBOT SYSTEMS...READY.
POWERING UP WEAPONS SYSTEMS.
PLASMA RIFLES...READY.
ROCKET LAUNCHERS...READY.
DETECTING HUMANOIDS.
LOCK ON TARGET.
ACTIVATE SUBSONIC BASS.

Xiscapia is displeased with your shenanigans.

(He's got his "Bitch please" face on FUR REAL)

Very displeased.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Aelosia
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelosia » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:10 pm

It seems the party has made good on their escape. The hell world, the planet with no name, the horror that whispers "Abaddon" into their nightmares is receding behind them, dwindling to just another shining speck in the cosmos. For the first time in days, they have food, they have water, they have shelter, they can sleep, eat and relieve themselves without having to check over their shoulders. They just might be safe.
But one thing they will learn is that no place is safe; only safer.

They are treated well, compared to the terrors they endured before, but saviors quickly become captors. Their guards push them into cells, and while no one can complain about having such luxuries as actual bedding, working plumbing and chilled, recycled air that's not mixed with the stench of offal and burning corpses, their status is clear. For a while, no one, from the weakest of the criminals to the strongest of the divinely blessed or psychically augmented, has the will or energy to fight something which seems like a blessing after their ordeal. But as time passes the questions arise, who are these people, why did they save them, and, perhaps most importantly, where are they going? But the stormtroopers give no clues, and attempts at escape are put down harshly.

At last, they arrive, not at planet, not at a moon or asteroid or even a station, but at another ship. This is the
Spinor, a massive warship that takes on the ragged band of prisoners from their cell quarters. They are quickly moved through the halls and processed into the Star Destroyer's detention block, and taken to the lowest levels, down to solitary, shoved in two to a cell, and but for two meals a day, seemingly left to rot. The time has stretched endlessly, and their fascination and gratefulness for the luxuries afforded to them has stagnated into boredom and restlessness. Then, one day, the cell doors open.
And they know the true meaning of fear.

No Anesthesia players, you know the drill. Newcomers, the premise is that you have a character who has been incarcerated aboard this ship. It doesn't really matter who they are or why they're there, your character could be a cold-blooded killer who's been picked up because he/she/it actually deserves to be there, or your character could just be a random civilian captured by the Spinor, what you choose depends on your personal preferences. Obviously, it should be possible for the character to be captured in the first place, and it should be possible to hold them inside a cell without their escaping (or at least without their escaping successfully). From there you will join the general events as they occur, your only objective is simple: Survive. If the last thread is any indication, not all players will manage that, as if you go inactive without forewarning, I will kill off your character rather gruesomely, and unless I really like you, you will not get a second chance in this thread with that character.

Name: Olstaneth Daeros
Race: Sindar elf.
Powers: Wraithsong. Bonesong. Soulsong. (Psychic abilities based on the use of music and voice).
Picture and/or physical description:

Biography:

Olstaneth was born in the Aelosian Craftworld into a family of well respected and talented Bonesingers. In aelosian society, Bonesingers are both workers, artisans, architects and engineers of the entire Sindar elf culture. Using their music to activate arcane and intrincate technologies inherited from the Eldar, the aelosian bonesingers are able to give shape to the warped material known as Wraithbone into any form they see fit. From cooking spoons to Spaceship reactors. From pillars to Grav-engines. From shoes, earrings and cloaks to holorune cogitators.

According to the eldar, the Wraithbone is a psychic sensitive material, that reacts changing form to any psychic stimulus. According to the aelosians, the elves trained as boneminstrels put such emotional context into their music, that they are able to send psychic waves through soundwaves that are picked by the wraithbone, that change shapes accordingly. That is why Bonesingers and Boneminstrels are supposed to have a certain latent psychic ability, in order to be able to work their craft.

Some people say that the talent to modify the shape of wraithbone is a genetic trait, (although some studies seem to deny this), so usually the families of boneminstrels try to convince their children to follow their own path, and become trained in their art. As to sculpt with a flute, an harp or just singing is the most priced ability in Aelosia, well paid and respected, this is usually the case.

So, returning to Olstaneth, she joined the academy of music to follow her parent's career. Of course, should had she been able to, we wouldn't be telling you this story, right? Of course, disaster stuck. Olstaneth had psychic talent, alright, but not the one expected from a bonesinger. Her melodies and compositions instantly caused severe disturbances in fresh and raw wraithbone, turning it into thorns and spikes. Her psychic latent potential seemed only to be able to turn sculpting material into sharp barbs able to move independently of her own will.

No matter what kind of music emitter she used. Her voice, the lute, the harp, the flute, the harpsichord, the pipes, even the high technology digital modulators and electronic synthetizers were only capable of creating writhing, savage masses of dangerous spikes. We don't need to say that such capacity, given the nature of it, created more than one accident during Olsthanel's passing by the Boneminstrel Conservatory. Her fellow pupils, her teachers and even herself felt the sharpened sting of the barbs several times, until on one of the incidents one of her classmates resulted terribly disfigured and maimed. That day, she was expulsed from the academy and reclused in a special facility for "treatment" of her psychic problems.

Some of the threrapists that treated Olsthanel decided she was Chaos tainted by warp exposure on an early age. Other stated that for sure she was abused by some adults during her early infancy and that when she produced music, she could only transmit rage, desire of revenge and frustration. Another theory was that she had a lot of potential in generating psychic energy, but then suffered from a total inability to control it. Others countered that if that was the case, the form of the wraithbone would be entirely chaotic, not being constant in creating sharp barbs and hooks.

Olsthanel, by her own part, didn't have an idea why wraithbone reacted that way to her music. Even to the melodies that grew out of her love for her parents, out of her admiration for beautiful sunsets, or from the chords derived from her emotion when seeing doves fly. She wasn't abused, she didn't feel hatred towards anyone. Mostly, she was most of the time quiet, calm and happy. She had a perfect, quiet and happy infancy and childhood. As a result, she quickly reached to the conclusion that she was somehow cursed by the warp for some unspoken reason she didn't know about.

Of course, such ability as to turn perfectly smooth wraithbone into murderous monomolecular barbs was going to attract someone's attention, and in Olsthanel's case, it was the Aelosian College of Warlocks. The Phaelos sorcerers in charge of the institution, that did nothing else than to seek ways to weaponize the talents of potential aelosian psychs and psions, quickly seized Olsthanel from the Social Institution she was locked in, and sent her to the training grounds for Psionic Warriors, (or "sorcerers") in order to become one of the dreaded Phaelos MagiKorps.

One would think that under the right training, and focusing on such strange and yet dangerous talent, Olsthanel would be one of the Warlock's higher successes. The surprise was that she was as much of a failure at the Warlock College than as a Boneminstrel. The Warlocks quickly recognized her potential to generate high amounts of psychic energy, but in a way Olsthanel was unable to focus it properly. She was barely able to perform only the most basic "magic" tricks of the Warlocks, and never was able to learn how to transform wraithbone without the aid of music, or how to control the barbs she generated with it. She was also lousy with weapons, and couldn't master the arts of kinetic marksmanship and psyfencing, her warrior skills, being nothing above the standard nonpsychic aelosian soldier.

She was soon relegated by her masters after she managed to fail several courses and lag behind the rest of the students. After all, generating vicious thorns out of some material is only useful if you can direct them to your enemies, and not become wounded yourself in the process. After several years of costly training, the Phaelos masters in charge of the academy could only think of a way to get rid of Olsthanel, without having to recognize that they had failed to train her. To send her in a mission that needed a highly trained Warlock, and expect her to serve as a sort of Forlorn Hope. After all, she should had graduated already, and all her original classmates were already experienced Warlocks assigned to dangerous missions across the galaxy. If she succeeded, she was worthy. If she failed, she would be remembered as a fallen sacrifice.

For her part, Olsthanel's confidence was completely ruined. She had proven to be a failure in everything people wanted her to do. She had harmed several times people around her. Most of the elves around her were either scared of her or found her a distasteful nuisance. She didn't have any family, or friends, or relatives. She had been locked in a mental institution for several years, forced to do weekly tests of her scary and dangerous abilities, and then sent to a training camp for exceptionally gifted unnatural murderers. Her skin was covered in scars from all her experiments and practices. She also felt cursed, alienated, and despised.

It was natural to start losing her mind, and to generate self destructive and harmful thoughts.

Of course, she complied to the orders of her superiors, that were to jump from a portal into a battlezone, just behind enemy lines, alongside a squad of troops from a penal regiment. She just hoped that her death was going to be quick, and as painless as possible.

As she crossed the portal and left to the other side of it, she found herself in a place completely different than the one her superiors described. Where were the trenches? Where were the enemies. And furthermore, where were the rest of her squad?

Something had to be wrong with the portal. This wasn't her expected destination. Soon she ended in a rooftop of a wretched planet where the essence of chaos and violence permeated everything. She met a ragtag group of survivors of the mad and sinister system that ruled the planet. The group included Sei Vydam, Narsys Siars, Steven Terramo, Frank Killkenny, and others. At first, she thought of them as enemies, but soon joined them into the search of a way out of the perverse planet. They faced many challenges, and somehow the quest left Olsthanel without something very important in her own internal balance. Somehow, the planet and the experiences she lived on it took away her innocence, her ability to make empathic connections with the emotions of other sentient beings. In exchange, the planet teached her that hurting other beings was as pleasurable as hurting herself. That revelation alone could change entirely the way she perceives existence alone, but she is sure that now, in the ship where they managed to escape from the planet Charnel, new tests and revelations await....
My ratings in the top 100:
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Largest Defense Forces
Aelosia is ranked 13th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced
Aelosia is ranked 20th in the world for Most Cultured
Aelosia is ranked 24th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry
Aelosia is ranked 25th in the world for Fastest-Growing Economies
Aelosia is ranked 38th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department
Aelosia is ranked 42th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry
Aelosia is ranked 51th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector
Aelosia is ranked 61th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector

Factbook so far.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:14 pm

YAY ^_^
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huerdae
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Name: Tutukiku
Race: Ikittitl Winger
Picture and/or physical description: An insectoid, Tutukiku stands a total of 5'5" with his perpetually-hunched frame. If laying out, with his legs extended, there is no doubt he would be greater than 7' in length, but the hunched way in which he stands hides that size, despite the abdomen which reaches nearly to the ground. His abdomen bears a stinger with a potent, acidic poison which is useful only as a weapon - injecting it into the target makes it unsuitable as food. The acid is not strong enough to consume hardened materials, but cloth or flesh are burned on prolonged contact, permitting the poison entrance into the bloodstream. Beneath his shell, he bears four wings capable of carrying him aloft in powered flight for some time. He is strong, and his carapace protects him even from the terrors of space. He walks on four legs, though two may support him. He bears an additional two arms, and his mandibles are strong enough to crush most bones, though they are not capable of cutting. His visual spectrum is slightly less than that of a human, though the multifaceted gaze often allows him to notice lesser details that others miss. Antennae adorn his head, nearly a foot and a half in length, which he often uses to test his surroundings. He is unable to speak the common tongue, but interactions with the Star Empire allow him to understand it.
Powers: Flying (Wings), Winger Pheromone

Biography:
Tutukiku was of the fourth birthing of a young queen, and because of this, he was one of her more favored wingers. He bore all the traits of strength in a Ikittitl society - aggression, confidence, sadism. He was quickly marked out to be a great leader of his kind, proving his fearlessness in many of the young queen's early skirmishes with her rivals. These desirable traits caused him to be one of the donors for the 8th and 17th birthings both, each of which was quite successful in producing strong offspring. His pheromone presence is unusually high, causing those of his kind around him to become almost fanatically devoted to him, attacking with reckless abandon anything that they deem as a threat to him. It was a trait that passed along through birthings following his success, as well. This caused issues near his 130th year, when being considered once more as a donor for a birthing - the 21st birthing of that queen. This put him at the still relatively young age of 136. However, his presence near a 17th birthing Winger caused conflict within the young queen's forces, ending in the other Winger's death by several of TutuKiku's soldiers, and it was decided that his presence was dangerous to the cohesion of her hive.

For this reason, he was selected as a leader of a long-run vessel, tasked to locate new hive grounds for the queen to cultivate for her children. It was a small vessel (by Ikittitl standard, a measly 876 meters) and carried only 2,000 of the hive's denizens. This was both a great honor and tragedy for Tutukiku, as he took great pride in his efforts to protect his queen, and found it an insult that he would forced away from her for the simple act of slaughtering a younger, weaker Winger. He was, however, always loyal to his queen, and at the age of 137, he departed with his new ship, the sub-dreadnought Chitipaki. It was, unfortunately, almost immediately lost. On the third survey mission, the Chitipaki was attacked and destroyed by superior forces, and while Tutukiku survived the wreck, he was soon captured by survey teams from the Spinor. His ability to survive the vacuum of space virtually unharmed for the three-day period since the wreck caused them to bring him back, though there were a number of casualties caused by this desire, as his strange, energy-burst weaponry was able to quickly rupture the suits of those sent to retrieve him. It was soon found, however, that sonic weaponry was able to disable him to an extent, and he was finally restrained and secured for transport back to the Spinor.

(Note: His pheromone reeks, and easily displays his position. Those susceptible to smell may be affected by increased aggression or hostility, though this will generally cause Tutukiku to be less hostile toward that being. This is a danger, however, because exposure can become addictive, and removal of the pheromone later may cause withdrawal which would make those who were under its effectives particularly docile, even lethargic. Again, it also stinks. Terribly. Worse than that. Apologies on the weak bio, I'm still fabricating Ikittitl culture, so I can't go too far in-depth yet.)
Last edited by Huerdae on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Huerdaen Star Empire is an FT Nation.

Xiscapia wrote:It amused her for a time to wonder if the two fleets could not see each other, so she could imagine them blindly stabbing in the dark, like a game of tag, if tag was played with rocket launchers in pitch blackness.
[17:15] <Telros> OH HO HO, YOU THOUGHT HUE WAS OUT OF LUCK, DID YOU
[17:15] <Telros> KUKUKU, HE HAS REINFORCEMENTS
[17:15] <Telros> FOR TELROS IS REINFORCEMENTS MAN

Rezo wrote:If your battleship turrets have a smaller calibre than your penis is long, you're doing it wrong.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:31 pm

@Aelosia: Accepted of course. Glad to have you back.

@Hue: Accepted. Just make sure you get that bio up.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Huerdae
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:36 am

Updated bio.

If you have any questions about the pheromone (really the only thing that needs explaining, I think) just let me know. I'm sure there are possibilities of other effects as well, if you'd like, just let me know. If there are any concerns, Xis, let me know.
The Huerdaen Star Empire is an FT Nation.

Xiscapia wrote:It amused her for a time to wonder if the two fleets could not see each other, so she could imagine them blindly stabbing in the dark, like a game of tag, if tag was played with rocket launchers in pitch blackness.
[17:15] <Telros> OH HO HO, YOU THOUGHT HUE WAS OUT OF LUCK, DID YOU
[17:15] <Telros> KUKUKU, HE HAS REINFORCEMENTS
[17:15] <Telros> FOR TELROS IS REINFORCEMENTS MAN

Rezo wrote:If your battleship turrets have a smaller calibre than your penis is long, you're doing it wrong.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:36 am

@Hue: No worries.

@Everyone: No Euthanasia.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 am

Xiscapia wrote:@Hue: No worries.

@Everyone: No Euthanasia.

woop i suppose ill post now and hopefully every one will have left there chambers by the time i get back from newyork :P haha

Alversia
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Alversia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:36 am

W00t, I'll try to post tonight or tomorrow, I want to take time and make this as good as I can ^^
R.I.P. Shal
17/01/2010

R.I.P. Peg
04/06/2018

R.I.P Tweek
16/12/2021

R.I.P Xena
11/02/2022

Alversian FT Factbook

Xenohumanity
Minister

Postby Xenohumanity » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 am

Xiscapia wrote:@Everyone: No Euthanasia.
YES! YES!
-M.Bison

I'm writing up an intro post AS WE SPEAK.
Assuming DIRECT CONTROL Co-OP-dom...
NOW.
THIS SYSTEM IS NOW FULLY FUNCTIONAL.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:54 am

Take your time everyone, I have a feeling it's going to be a while before everyone puts their intro up.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:56 am

well what dya know franks hearing things now! :P more will be revealed later. Also Xis I think after this ima take Frank away for use as the spark for a regime change in the Confederacy

It WILL have repercussion's on the kawachi system lol
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:well what dya know franks hearing things now! :P more will be revealed later. Also Xis I think after this ima take Frank away for use as the spark for a regime change in the Confederacy

Insanity is so popular these days.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Of The Arch ilands wrote:well what dya know franks hearing things now! :P more will be revealed later. Also Xis I think after this ima take Frank away for use as the spark for a regime change in the Confederacy

Insanity is so popular these days.

yes... er lets go with.... insanity

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:15 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:It WILL have repercussion's on the kawachi system lol

I didn't know more of your troops were tired of life. :p
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 am

Xiscapia wrote:
Of The Arch ilands wrote:It WILL have repercussion's on the kawachi system lol

lmao you havnt come up against an actual proper battle fleet yet! just fleets put together for the purpose of grab and hold. Commanded by commanders that where picked because they where there at the time! lol but yeh change is coming and not for the better.

I think I might actually make Frank my next national leader lol xD

And I now have a passage straight to your home galaxy mwuahahahahaha >.>
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:27 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:

lmao you havnt come up against an actual proper battle fleet yet! just fleets put together for the purpose of grab and hold. Commanded by commanders that where picked because they where there at the time!

The funny thing is, it's the same here. :evil:

Of The Arch ilands wrote:lol but yeh change is coming and not for the better.

I think I might actually make Frank my next national leader lol xD

I'd quantify that as "not for the better" yes. I suppose it doesn't help that an Xiscapian nearly died saving his life and vice versa. >.>

Of The Arch ilands wrote:And I now have a passage straight to your home galaxy mwuahahahahaha >.>

That's what the Zillars thought.

A few hundred wrecked capital ships later, they found out they were wrong. ;)

Even assuming you get through the gate...you're really not going to like what you find on the other side... :twisted:
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents