NATION

PASSWORD

Where We Would Be (FT, NOW CLOSED, OOC/Sign-Up/Discussion)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:29 am

Isnt that the fun part though finding out what is just over the horizon.... i bet the grass is greener on your galaxy :P
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:34 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:Isnt that the fun part though finding out what is just over the horizon.... i bet the grass is greener on your galaxy :P

"Step into my parlor," said the spider to the fly.

EDIT: I just realized I still have to put the stats in for your Heavy Cruiser. >.<
Last edited by Xiscapia on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:57 am

Xiscapia wrote:
Of The Arch ilands wrote:Isnt that the fun part though finding out what is just over the horizon.... i bet the grass is greener on your galaxy :P

"Step into my parlor," said the spider to the fly.

EDIT: I just realized I still have to put the stats in for your Heavy Cruiser. >.<

Yes please :D
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Xenohumanity
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xenohumanity » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:17 pm

And I posted.
Thus, I post one in a long series of back-ground and battle musics in an attempt to meta-amp the RP experience.
*fist-pump*
Factbook - Officially Good Enough To Show The In-Laws

Solar Communes
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solar Communes » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:18 pm

It seems enough came to prevent a total going postal on xenos from any character I'd send.

While my repertoire of interesting characters includes for example vampires that are immune to sunlight(at least they don't sparkle), half-elf terrorists proclaiming "Allahu Akbar" and others that would suggest the author is doing it for the lulz rather than taking anything seriously, for this case, I'd like to put a more average type:

Name: Aaron Husseim Hawkins
Race: Human
Picture and/or physical description

Powers: Charisma, which will most likely be worthless anyway.
Biography: Born in 5058, child of two bioconservative parents, Aaron was just another averagely average person, who stood out because he tended to be the stand-up guy for several bioconservative organizations during the times attempts to pass compulsory enhancement and clinical immortality treatments were suggested. Being a strong voice, and in a sheltered, peaceful civilization, he never really had any kind of combat experience or experiences with violence, and still believes the force of an argument is greater than the argument of force.

During a self-funded and personal diplomatic expedition, he ended lost through the maze-like realm of the webway, used for FTL travel, and unluckily, he ended in space, surrounded by a hostile fleet that demanded his surrender. Believing he could convince them otherwise, he didn't do what any sane Solarian would do in such a situation: suicide, and instead played along. When he realized his foolishness, the spacecraft he came from immediately self-destructed to prevent these foes from using it against his people, and they tossed him into a hole, the worst possible thing any Solarian could imagine.
Ж
Space Anarchist Miscegenated Black&White Viking Vampire Shapeshifting Pirates in Space.
Honoro Sacrificium e Libertas : The Mindset, Hogsweat, Jaredcohenia, New-Lexington, North Point, Varejao, Ulanpataar, Sharfghotten, Franberry, Tyrandis, Rosbaningrad, Jeuna, Satirius, Zukariaa, Midlauthia et New Nicksyllvania: All unjustly deleted. 09/27 Nevar Forget.
Abandon Humanity, one step at a time | Suffer not the Yiffster. Join ANTIFA: The Anti-furry Alliance
Solar Communes Wiki | World of Dustpeople(Species Factbook) | Documentary on Solarian Diplomacy with Aliens
Lhazastan wrote:if all you want to do is run around being the big badass of a community, not only are you pathetic, but you are a bad RPer

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:26 pm

@SC: Accepted. Xeno's gonna love him...
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Xiscapia wrote:@SC: Accepted. Xeno's gonna love him...

Can I punch him in the face for being a dick? and not sharing the experiences we have already gone through.... tbh unless you coe up with something hideously scary and imaginative you wont get much more than a sarcastic "Well ill be"

also show me what hideous things you have done to my darling command cruiser!
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xenohumanity
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xenohumanity » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Solar Communes wrote:It seems enough came to prevent a total going postal on xenos from any character I'd send.
>prepareyourhindquarters.png
Xiscapia wrote:@SC: Accepted. Xeno's gonna love him...

Damn right. He's like the morally conservative version of a Xenohuman. Kill it with science and /d/ pictures, I say.
Of The Arch ilands wrote:Can I punch him in the face for being a dick? and not sharing the experiences we have already gone through.... tbh unless you come up with something hideously scary and imaginative you wont get much more than a sarcastic "Well I'll be"
You gonn' be too bizzy wit' d' monstirz and bad goyz I done made to slap anything but NPC shits...
"Y'KNOW WHAT MAKES ME A GOOD SHIT-SLAPPA'? IF I WAS A BAD SHIT-SLAPPA', I WOULDN'T 'A SHIT-SLAPPED YOU!"
Factbook - Officially Good Enough To Show The In-Laws

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:30 pm

And I am FINALLY done with my intro post. Thank God for YouTube, right?
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Huerdae
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:12 pm

...my turn. Everyone, feel free to be abused, and abuse Tutu in return. I intend to have fun misbehave.
The Huerdaen Star Empire is an FT Nation.

Xiscapia wrote:It amused her for a time to wonder if the two fleets could not see each other, so she could imagine them blindly stabbing in the dark, like a game of tag, if tag was played with rocket launchers in pitch blackness.
[17:15] <Telros> OH HO HO, YOU THOUGHT HUE WAS OUT OF LUCK, DID YOU
[17:15] <Telros> KUKUKU, HE HAS REINFORCEMENTS
[17:15] <Telros> FOR TELROS IS REINFORCEMENTS MAN

Rezo wrote:If your battleship turrets have a smaller calibre than your penis is long, you're doing it wrong.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Okay, since I've already had to send off one TG and I'm not interested in potentially writing a half dozen more saying the same thing, I'ma just make this post here.

And yes, I'm singling out you two, Xeno and Hue.

Sei and Joanna have taken the only two blasters available. I said in my post (admittedly, edited after I'd written it, quite possibly after you two had already read the original and posted based off that) that they'd taken the last couple.

Xiscapia wrote:Moving quickly but quietly, she crept over to the far bulkhead, liberating a "secure" rack of its last two blasters and an ammo pack, tossing one of the weapons to Joanna.

So please edit your posts to reflect this. Thanks.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Alversia
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Alversia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Damnit people, stop posting so quickly ;-;
R.I.P. Shal
17/01/2010

R.I.P. Peg
04/06/2018

R.I.P Tweek
16/12/2021

R.I.P Xena
11/02/2022

Alversian FT Factbook

Boico
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 21, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Boico » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Alversia wrote:Damnit people, stop posting so quickly ;-;

I started writing mine after Arch O_o

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Ah. I thought I had read that, but when I saw him taking more weapons, I went for it, too. Either way, edit tonight. Won't be an issue, just perhaps a little more angryviolent.

Xiscapia wrote:It amused her for a time to wonder if the two fleets could not see each other, so she could imagine them blindly stabbing in the dark, like a game of tag, if tag was played with rocket launchers in pitch blackness.

Rezo wrote:If your battleship turrets have a smaller calibre than your penis is long, you're doing it wrong.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Huerdae wrote:Ah. I thought I had read that, but when I saw him taking more weapons, I went for it, too. Either way, edit tonight. Won't be an issue, just perhaps a little more angryviolent.

WHAT? NO WEPONS?

RAAAAEEEEGGG.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Xiscapia wrote:
Huerdae wrote:Ah. I thought I had read that, but when I saw him taking more weapons, I went for it, too. Either way, edit tonight. Won't be an issue, just perhaps a little more angryviolent.

WHAT? NO WEPONS?

RAAAAEEEEGGG.
You make it sound like you're surprised. Did you not read the bio? He was favored, and for what traits? Wingers are just psychotic killers in a society that supports it. It's why I couldn't pass up the chance to name my most violent character to date "Tutu".

Words? RAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE!

Also, updated. BUGGYBODYSLAMMMMMMM!!!!
Last edited by Huerdae on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Huerdae wrote:You make it sound like you're surprised.

My half-incoherent all-caps chan-speak sounds surprised? Good thing I only use my powers for good! :p

Huerdae wrote:Did you not read the bio? He was favored, and for what traits? Wingers are just psychotic killers in a society that supports it.

"Just" psychotic killers?

Huerdae wrote:It's why I couldn't pass up the chance to name my most violent character to date "Tutu".

Words? RAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE!

Also, updated. BUGGYBODYSLAMMMMMMM!!!!

I'm laughing for real right now, to steal yet another quote of Xeno's.
Last edited by Xiscapia on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Karaig
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Karaig » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Expect post between 9:15 to 10:00

I REALLY hope I'm not gunned down by pyscho fox chick.

ESPECIALLY by a petty stormtrooper balster. :p
Fear can motivate a man to do many things, but respect can dictate his every action.
A captain deals in tactics. A colonel deals in strategy. A general deals in logistics.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Karaig wrote:Expect post between 9:15 to 10:00

Well, if you don't piss the psycho fox chick off, she won't do that. :P
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
Karaig wrote:Expect post between 9:15 to 10:00

Well, if you don't piss the psycho fox chick off, she won't do that. :P

PROTIP: She ain't no fox.

At the moment, though, she's more worried about Tits Tuts attacking Nasrys. If you're brazen enough, however, she might seriously consider shooting you. And by seriously consider, I mean shoot you in the stomach and watch you writhe around in agony for a while.

PROTIP2: Be nice to Sei. It probably won't get you anywhere, but she might feel a little twinge after shooting you.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Xiscapia wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Well, if you don't piss the psycho fox chick off, she won't do that. :P

Literally or figuratively? :P
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:

Literally or figuratively? :P

Quite literally. You'll note that her race is listed as "Unknown" in her bio.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Xiscapia wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Literally or figuratively? :P

Yeah, I know. I was just joking.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Karaig
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Karaig » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Xiscapia wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Literally or figuratively? :P

Have the Five been delving into biologically enhanced super soldiers, assassins, or any psionic commandos?
Fear can motivate a man to do many things, but respect can dictate his every action.
A captain deals in tactics. A colonel deals in strategy. A general deals in logistics.

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 pm

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sorry, just getting in character.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents