NATION

PASSWORD

A Changing World (OPEN, MT, ATTEN: Reformed Britannia)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nitom
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Tue May 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Remains of The 91st Nitomian Fleet

Soon reports of enemy air craft began to come to the attention of the fleets officers. Several of the ships in the middle began to turn their fire to the air crafts. Meanwhile, the ships on the sides continued to fire on the enemy missles. But this time the Nitomians knew their attackers. They had spotted Alexiandran air force signs on the air craft. Soon several Nitomian F-35's, F-22's, and ?MK=5 Killer's were in the air and were chasing the enemy air craft down. Out of nowhere a large explosion rocked a large cruiser, The NNS Shining Glory. The ship took two hits to its main gun. Several explosions also destroied The NNS Justice and The NNS Mendal. Both of which were battleships.

Losses:

Sunk:2
Damaged: 1

Nitomian-Alexiandran Sea Border

Several reports of Alexiandran attacks on Nitomian oil facilities began to stream in. Soon The 15th Nitomian Fleet and two fighter wings from the Nitomian 5th Air Force began to move to both protect Nitomian oil facilities and destroy and or capture Alexiandran facilities. If the fleet encountered an enemy fleet it would call in the fighter wings to destroy them and if they ran into a oil facility it would either capture it or destroy it if it couldnt be captured. Nitom would now go on the offencive.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.
'Till your good is better
And your better is best." -St. Jerome

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Tue May 24, 2011 5:33 pm

OOC: Cough, never replied to me attacking your city Nitom
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Tue May 24, 2011 5:47 pm

ooc: Sorry, I was a bit busy at the time and was focusing on the older attacks.

IC:

Hamburg, Nitomian-Gibet

Upon recieving warnings of the missles and incoming air craft the HFLMS's and patriot missle systems began to fire at the enemy missles and air craft. Meanwhile, troops continued to move equipment into heavily defended bunkers. The munitions would be brought up when needed. HFLMS's also began to fire at the enemy troops moving in. Nitom was about to start forming a line of bunkers that would have its deadliest weapons and best defenses inside of it. Nitom it self was already underground and soon Nitomian-Gibet would be to.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

Gibet
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Tue May 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Hamburg, Gibet

Following reports indicating an Itailian-Offensive in the area, the 9th and 56th Wehrmacht Divisions, supported by the 12th S.S. and 67th Panzer Divisions, were given the orders to support their Itailian allies. Immediately, several thousand troops were relenquished to support the fight. Commanding the Gibetan Campagn was Field Marshall Wilhem Keitel, a decorated veteran of the Second Gibetan-Nitomian War. The troops were fighting for their cities, their people, and their families. All those years of Nitomian strikes against civilian masses were about to end. It began with the Nitomian invasion decades ago; it would end here, with Gibetan and Allied Forces closing-in on the Nitomian Empire from all sides. A total of only five thousand were immediately ready for combat. They were quickly sent into the bloody fray to support the Itailians as best as possible.

Following the deployment of the Gibetan Fifth Fleet from it's base in Bitburg, a number of Gibetan Kriegsmarine vessels were patrolling "their" seas for the first time sinse the catastrophic losses in the First Gibetan-Nitomian War. Newly rebuilt Gibetan Carriers, Destroyers, and Battleships were once again sailing proudly along the coasts of Gibet.

As the brave men and women of the GIbetan Kriegsmarine, veterans and new recruits alike, watched as their guns were pointed towards their own coastlines, the Commander of the Fifth Fleet, Admiral Oscar Tharsis, broascast a speech meant to raise their hopes across all frequencies, Navy, Ground, and Air alike.

"Ladies and Gentlmen of the Gibetan Armed Forces, today is a grand day. Today, we, the Gibetan people, will be fighting for what has been rightfully ouw-own for the past several years. However, to do so, requires us to fire upon own-own homeland. It is but a small price to pay for freedom. As you fire upon Gibetan Soil, remember this: this is for the people who have, for so long, endured Nitomian Oppression. For those who have sought retribution for our failures. This is for the brave Britannians, Alexiandrans, and Salzlandians who are courageously standing by our side--just as we are standing by them. Our allies are fighting against our common enemy. Go forth, brave people, into this Hell called 'Nitomian-Gibet' and return with "Gibetan-Gibet". It is time to put an end to their rule of OUR homeland. No longer will we allow them to pass about threats like their fliers. We will win. We will not falter. Now then, report to battle-stations and show the Nitomians what-for! Long live the mighty Gibetan soldier."

Keisfurt, Gibet (OCCUPIED)

Advances were slowing and losses were increasing as Gibetan troops tried desperately to push the Nitomians out of the city. Already, the streets were littered with the dead and wreckage of multiple military vehicles. Fires had engulfed a decet-portion of the city and most building were nothing but rubble due to the intense street to street fighting. Still, it was hoped that, with the arrival of the Tenth Panzer Division, that they could finally liberate the city under-siege.
Gott Mit Uns!

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Wed May 25, 2011 4:42 am

ooc: Gibet I need the map of Gibet including the borders of Nitomian-Gibet and Gibet. Cause in the second war when it ended I held bitburg and part of bremen along with almost all of the north. I did, however, not hold keisfurt.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

Alexiandra
Senator

Founded: Feb 04, 2010

Postby Alexiandra » Wed May 25, 2011 9:58 am

OOC: The aircraft were stealthed. How'd you detect them so easily?
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

Gibet
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Wed May 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Nitom wrote:ooc: Gibet I need the map of Gibet including the borders of Nitomian-Gibet and Gibet. Cause in the second war when it ended I held bitburg and part of bremen along with almost all of the north. I did, however, not hold keisfurt.

OOC Map : Image
Gott Mit Uns!

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Wed May 25, 2011 4:43 pm

OOC: Nitom, my apologies but my forces are attacking Guttenburg not Hamburg. I was under the impression Hamburg was closest to the border
IC:

Guttenburg,Nitom-controlled Gibet

John Lynch was in a command vehicle behind the front lines when he recieved the report of the Nitom infantry attempting to build bunkers, he chuckled " They must be bloody idiots, who on earth tries to build bunkers while artillery is firing at you and you have three whole Legions charging, with men and tank. They must be serious idiots, it's a wonder they ever beat Gibet in the first place." Picking up the radio, he issued out some new orders to accomodate the new enemy tactics
The LY300's now targetted the heavily exposed enemy infantry who were attempting to build bunkers while the Legions continued their charge and were now right on the outskirts of the city, engaging the exposed and rather off guard enemy infantry. LY9's targeted munitions that were being transported to short the enemy on ammo and cause a loud,large and deadly explosion that was sure to take out alot more then one life when it exploded. Meanwhile, the enemy AA had mixed success on the Itailian jets, with two F-26A's being shot down while damaging another with the rest continuing to pound the city, this time just targeting enemy SAM and AA sites
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

New Embossia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Embossia » Wed May 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Official Communique of the Imperial Phoenix Union

To: All Members Involved
In Maxedon's short but robust history, we have seen nations entirely destroyed, or vanish without explanation. The very first region that Maxedon joined was the Alliance of Grand Powers. We, almost immediately allied with Alexiandra. Along with Nitom, the aggressor nation in this conflict was part of Maxedon's history. They assisted Maxedon against vicious terrorists...then after a brief conflict with Alexiandra, our relations strained, but healed overtime. What we are stating here is that, we are unable to handle the tearing of Maxedon's former region, The Alliance of Grand Powers. We ask, peacefully, that this conflict ends and all sides stand down. Though we may be unfriendly to some nations, we seek for peace and justice in this conflict, and to prevent the probable death of millions.
Please Consider our offer.
Last edited by New Embossia on Wed May 25, 2011 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Map of the United Republic

DEFCON: 5

Please refer to as The United Republic or New Embossia or the Kingdom of Yagrun.

**New Embossia**

I RP as The United Republic of New Embossia and the Kingdom of Yagrun

I'm a devout Catholic and I support LGBT rights
Hornesia wrote:Homosexuality may be a sin, but Jesus died for your sins. Therefore, feel free to gay it up.

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Wed May 25, 2011 6:57 pm

ooc: Alex, I detected them because of the fact that when a jet goes super-sonic it creates a sonic-boom and as it gets closer to someone infront of it causes a high pitched whining noise that you hear when a air craft goes above your head.

Guttenburg, Nitomian-Gibet

As the troops continued to move under-ground more Patriot missle sites, SAM sites, and traditional AA guns began to come online. Soon several Nitomian F-35s, F-22s, MK-5 Killers, and the faster version of the MK-5, the Zetphon fighters took to the skies. Their missle was to take out all enemy air units. The Zetphons were faster and more agile than the MK-5 Killer and for that reason were used in the second war to combat the Gibetian main fighters as an interceptor.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Wed May 25, 2011 6:58 pm

OOC: Are you completely ignoring my posts? You have an entire artillery division and air corps pounding you as well as 3 Legions charging at you shooting and you never respond at all to my posts.
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Wed May 25, 2011 7:17 pm

OOC: Sorry, I am treying to fix my other computer and also I am having RL things going on. So im just trying to atleast get a post in. Alright post your next move and I will get everything on there this time.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

Salzland
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salzland » Wed May 25, 2011 8:23 pm

OOC: Nitom, firing rocket artillery or surface to air missiles from underground bunkers would be a very bad idea. Specifically, because the rocket backblast would fry your personnel, and for those not incinerated the toxic exhaust fumes would poison and/or suffocate them. Not to mention the fact that surface to air missiles and SAM radar arrays need to be on the high ground, with clear views of the sky, so that they can freely detect and engage hostile aircraft.

As for the other bunkers, munitions dumps and other complexes, are they being constructed while your troops are under fire?

Good luck fixing your computer and with your RL stuff. Having worked on a few computers myself, I know how much it can suck sometimes.

Also, Gibet, thanks for the updated map. I will now be able to prepare for landing operations.

IC:

New Embossia wrote:
(Image)

To: All Members Involved
In Maxedon's short but robust history, we have seen nations entirely destroyed, or vanish without explanation. The very first region that Maxedon joined was the Alliance of Grand Powers. We, almost immediately allied with Alexiandra. Along with Nitom, the aggressor nation in this conflict was part of Maxedon's history. They assisted Maxedon against vicious terrorists...then after a brief conflict with Alexiandra, our relations strained, but healed overtime. What we are stating here is that, we are unable to handle the tearing of Maxedon's former region, The Alliance of Grand Powers. We ask, peacefully, that this conflict ends and all sides stand down. Though we may be unfriendly to some nations, we seek for peace and justice in this conflict, and to prevent the probable death of millions.
Please Consider our offer.

To: The Imperial Phoenix Union
From: Office of the Minister for Foreign Relations, Salzland
Subject: Nitomian-Britannian War

To Whom It May Concern,

As representatives of the Armed Republic have stated publicly, on several occasions, we remain hopeful that a peaceful conclusion to this conflict may be reached. We sympathize with your nation's concerns over the loss of life that may occur should hostilities continue. We are also sympathetic with your nation's concerns over regional politics within the Alliance of Grand Powers. We wish no harm to the greater Alliance of Grand Powers region.

However the Holy Empire of Nitom has, on several occasions, utterly rejected opportunities to reach a peaceful conclusion to this conflict. A conflict that the Nitomian government started by launching a heinous, cowardly terrorist attack against Reformed Britannia. On the few occasions where the Nitomian government was even willing to consider peace proposals, it was doing so in a clear, transparent attempt to remove certain nations from this conflict so that the Nitomian military could have a free hand to operate against those nations that the Nitomian government wanted to continue attacking. Please note and place emphasis on the fact that it was the Nitomian government making those choices.

It must be clear to an objective observer that the government of Nitom has become dangerously unstable, if not outright unhinged from reality. From Nitom's history of launching attacks exclusively against civilian targets, to attempting to provoke a nuclear war in this conflict, to a history of using nuclear terrorism to intimidate foreign countries into submission, the Nitomian government has committed attrocities too numerous to list.

Even now, Salzland intelligence services have detected Nitomian forces making preparations to unleash massed rocket attacks against civilian targets in Gibet. In the interests of peace, I have been authorized to disclose that intelligence to your government. The Armed Republic's intelligence services have detected Nitomian "HFLMS" rocket systems being deployed to positions where the only targets in range are Gibetan cities of no military value. Your nation may or may not be aware that, in the past, the Nitomian government has authorized the use of such terror weapons against cities in Gibet, as well as in other countries, in the interests of killing enough civilians to force nations to seek humiliating "peace" terms from Nitom. Hundreds of thousands of civilians, if not more, have been killed by such Nitomian strikes. Accepting a hollow peace and allowing the Nitomians to attack Gibetan civilians again would be nothing short of outright complicity in the Nitomians' war crimes.

It is long past time that the government of Nitom answer for its crimes. The government of Nitom has refused to make fair compensation to the families of those killed as a result of its terror campaign in Reformed Britannia. The government of Nitom has refused to turn over those responsible for ordering the terrorist attacks, to face justice before an impartial international tribunal. The government of Nitom has refused to accept a cease-fire with the nations that are opposing it. The government of Nitom has refused to so much as apologize for conducting attacks in Reformed Britannia, including the aforementioned terrorist attacks and unrestricted aerial bombing of civilian targets, intended to kill thousands of civilians if not more. Nor has the government of Nitom so much as apologized for its repeated first-strike use of Weapons of Mass Destruction against civilian targets, whether in this conflict or in previous ones.

In the face of such crimes and threats, and in the face of the government of Nitom's continuing and ongoing attempts to prolong this conflict and expand its territories through force of arms, the Armed Republic cannot and will not stand down its military forces. On numerous occasions the government of Nitom has been informed of precisely what it must do to secure a lasting peace, and time and time again it has refused to do so. Until the government of Nitom agrees to cease its offensive military operations against all of the nations that it is at war with, and agrees to attend a peace conference where the results will be binding, the only realistic option available is to continue fighting.

It is our hope that, perhaps, the Imperial Phoenix Union might be able to succeed where so many other diplomatic efforts have failed, and persuade the government of Nitom to return to sanity and accept responsibility for its actions. The only other alternative is that the Nitomian capacity to wage offensive war be eliminated, by force. We cannot and will not, in good conscience, accept anything less.

Sincerely,

J. Marcus Davis
Minister for Foreign Relations

Planning Session
Ministry of Defense Headquarters
Rostgard, Salzland

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, I think it's time for our forces approaching Gibet to begin Phase Two of Operation Kingfisher. Surveillance indicates that there are no significant formations of Nitomian warships remaining in the Gibetan theater, while allied forces appear to have won naval supremacy. Our blocking forces are in place, and have picked up no trace of the Nitomians attempting to move reinforcements or supplies into Gibet. The Gibetan offensive is continuing, and allied forces are landing and making progress all along the front. It's time for us to start softening up our own targets," Minister of Defense Williams stated, speaking to the staff at the planning session via teleconference.

"We've recovered our strategic bombers from our first strike, and will have completed reloading them and be ready to begin striking targets in Northern Occupied Gibet in a matter of hours. Our warships in-theater will also be able to begin missile strikes against Nitomian targets shortly, while our transports and supply ships are remaining outside the Nitomians' weapons and detection ranges until the beaches are softened up. We've also begun landing combat aircraft in Gibet proper, which will be used to aid the Gibetans and other allied forces in taking and holding air superiority," announced one of the briefers at the meeting, establishing an up-to-date accounting of the Salzland forces in the vicinity of Gibet.

"Then there's no reason to delay any longer. It's time for us to begin preparing the beaches for our landings, and time for us to start taking some of the pressure off of the Gibetans. Inform all naval and air commands operating in the Gibetan theater that they are cleared to begin striking Nitomian targets immediately. Hell, the Nitomians are even helping us out by shoving everything they've got into a bunch of shabby concrete bunkers, letting us kill their armies off at our leisure. Let's end this bloody war, ladies and gentlemen," Minister Williams concluded, as the digital map being used for the briefing zoomed in over the target of the upcoming amphibious assault.

Correlia.

Over International Waters
2,200 Kilometers from Correlia

Since the latest intelligence reports indicated that the Nitomian naval presence in the Gibetan theater had been routed, the second wave of heavy bombers would be free to engage land-based targets, in preparation for the upcoming invasion. More than just heavy bombers would be committed to this strike, however. The Nitomians were about to experience a combined arms operation on a magnitude that they had likely never encountered before.

From space, 'Firefly'-class satellites continued firing their ordinance against identified "HFLMS" batteries and their munitions dumps. Special attention was given toward attacking the identified Nitomian missile batteries in the vicinity of Correlia. Not only would that aid the eventual landings, but the explosions caused by kilotons of the Nitomian military's stockpiled conventional explosives detonating among their own forces would likely be very demoralizing to the enemy. In addition to the 'Fireflies,' surveillance and anti-ballistic missile satellites roamed the airspace over Gibet, gathering intelligence concerning the Nitomians' positions and troop strength in Gibet. Every scrap of intelligence gathered was being shared with the Britannians, Gibetans, Alexiandrans, the Italians and every other nation involved in the war against Nitom.

While that was occuring in space, the Salzland forces in the vicinity of Gibet were preparing to contribute to the air war as well. Land-based aircraft were being vectored far to the west, beyond the range of Nitomian interceptors or surface to air missiles, then routed to safe airstrips in Gibet. Once the crews of those aircraft had sufficient rest, they would begin CAP and CAS operations in support of the Gibetans. Combat Air Patrol missions would help tie up, wear down and eventually neutralize the Nitomian air forces, while Close Air Support missions would allow the pilots to aid in the ground war by hitting massed Nitomian ground formations. Strikes against Nitomian air bases would also be launched as the opportunity arose, to help whittle down the Nitomian air forces.

At sea, seven aircraft carriers plus numerous amphibious assault ships would be providing air cover for the landing at Correlia, once it was time to put boots on the ground. In the mean time, once the cruise missile strike that was about to be launched by the second wave of strategic bombers had done its damage, those aircraft would be used to further suppress and eliminate Nitomian defensive positions in the vicinity of Correlia. That included roads and railways that could be used to move in reinforcements, airfields being used by Nitomian air forces for combat operations or moving troops and supplies, surface to air missile batteries, artillery, troop columns and other Nitomian defensive positions. Fighters and AWACS aircraft would maintain a constant Combat Air Patrol around the fleet for the duration, extending radar coverage for hundreds of miles beyond that of the Salzland warships themselves. Every possible preventative measure was being taken to ensure that there would be no sneak attacks launched against these forces, including submarine patrols operating well in advance of the surface vessels and minesweepers searching for and clearing the oceans of any Nitomian anti-ship mines they discovered.

The strategic bombers, being escorted by fighters and AWACS operating from the Salzland warships, would be launching their cruise missiles from closer to the coast this time so that more Nitomian targets were in range. Once again the bombers would be leading off the bombardment. The same 2,000 B-22 'Zeus' bombers, this time accompanied by 500 SB-22 'Sariel' stealth bombers, would be striking high value military targets in the vicinity of Correlia. The LY-589 'Hellions' that would be fired in this strike contained a diverse mixture of warheads. There were missiles carrying cluster bomblets, for use against oil pipelines, artillery, surface to air missile batteries, infantry garrisons and other light targets, missiles carrying bunker-buster warheads and thermobaric warheads for dealing with hardened targets, and even missiles carrying 'smart' SADARM submunitions designed to seek out and destroy enemy armored vehicles within their range. All told, nearly 50,000 cruise missiles would be fired by the strategic bombers in this sortie, aimed at landing a devestating blow against the Nitomians operating within one hundred miles of Correlia. By digging into fixed defensive positions, the Nitomian commanders were only making it easier for their troops to be killed off.

Seven hundred kilometers behind the bombers, the escort warships of the invasion force would be launching their own cruise missiles against any Nitomians shore defenses around Correlia. In the first salvo from the ships hundreds of missiles would be fired at known Nitomian long-range artillery positions, bunkers and other targets of military value not addressed by the strategic bombers. The ships would continue closing with Correlia the entire time, though they would do so slowly, to prevent the fleet from stumbling into range of the Nitomians' land-based aircraft and anti-ship defenses. The plan was to peel away the Nitomians' defenses, layer by layer, before landing ground forces around Correlia and securing the city. The land-based aircraft being deployed into Free Gibet would only help to tighten the noose by helping to keep up the pressure on the Nitomian forces along the front line against the Gibetans.

By this stage, it was likely that the Nitomians would be pulling back their AWACS aircraft, since they did not appear to have any more warships that they could call upon for support. While there was no intelligence indicating that the Nitomians had constructed over-the-horizon radars in Gibet, caution would still be exercised among the forces operating in Gibet. The bombers would be launching from 2,000 kilometers out, far enough from the coast that it would be unlikely for Nitomian interceptors to even have the fuel capacity to operate at those ranges, let alone arrive in time to engage bombers fleeing at well over five hundred kilometers per hour. Escorts would also be in the air, in the off chance the Nitomians did get fighters into engagement range.

With control of the air and the seas around Gibet firmly in the hands of the allies, the Nitomian forces would be suffering even more from attrition as the war continued. Every broken part, thrown tank tread, shell, missile, gallon of fuel, pound of food and bullet would have to come from dwindling stockpiles, which the Nitomians would not be able to replace. It would take longer to repair runways once half-starved maintenance crews were down to shoveling dirt into bomb craters. Armored formations would be stuck in place once the fuel supplies at hand dried up. Infantry would face the risks of disease once supplies of medicine were exhausted.

There would still be plenty of work for the armed forces combating the Nitomians, though. Within an hour, more weapons would be fired at the Nitomian forces around Correlia than they had ever likely experienced before. All of that ordinance would be used for one purpose, and one purpose only. Shattering every Nitomian combat unit within one hundred miles of Correlia, and every possible avenue within one hundred miles that the Nitomians could use to move reinforcements into Correlia.

The Marines were coming, and their route to Correlia would be carved out in fire and paved with the shattered remains of the Nitomian war machine.
Last edited by Salzland on Wed May 25, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Armed Republic of Salzland (Citizen: Salzlander)
    Proud ODECON Member
    Dagora Doctrine Signatory
    CASTLE Accords Signatory
    Polaris Initiative Member
    Akiwealth Member

Embassies: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1134

Flag Courtesy Of Fictions
Risk Management Incorporated: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55886

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, ODECON was born—to fight the foes no single nation could withstand! Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied! Heed the call, then—for now, ODEVENGERS Assemble!

Retired Roleplaying Mentor

New Embossia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Embossia » Wed May 25, 2011 8:57 pm

To: All Nations against Nitom
Encryption:Eyes-Only, Only Readable by nations against Nitom

Due to recent investigational and satellite photos of the battlefield has led us to this conclusion: Nitom has undeniably committed acts of war against Reformed Britannia, Alexiandra, Gibet, and Salzland. Due to this undeniable evidence against Nitom, we are officially stating our support for Reformed Britannia, Gibet, Alexiandra, and Salzland. Now, we request to deploy three divisions of the Maxedonian Army, four fighter squadrons, three attack squadrons, and two naval fleets to Gibet and other nations who will allow to defend against Nitomian attacks. Also, we are deploying the Space Defense Network to launch Ballistic Missiles against Nitomian forces and to defend against missile and/or ICBMs.
Map of the United Republic

DEFCON: 5

Please refer to as The United Republic or New Embossia or the Kingdom of Yagrun.

**New Embossia**

I RP as The United Republic of New Embossia and the Kingdom of Yagrun

I'm a devout Catholic and I support LGBT rights
Hornesia wrote:Homosexuality may be a sin, but Jesus died for your sins. Therefore, feel free to gay it up.

Salzland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Salzland » Wed May 25, 2011 9:13 pm

To: The Imperial Phoenix Union
From: Office of the Minister for Foreign Relations, Salzland
Subject: Assistance in Nitomian-Britannian War

To Whom It May Concern,

On behalf of the government of the Armed Republic, we are grateful for your offer of assistance and welcome the opportunity to work alongside your nation's forces. We also, again, hope that the addition of your nation to the growing coalition against the Nitomians helps to restore some sanity and common sense to the Nitomian government, and speeds up the arrival of a peaceful solution to this conflict. While our government cannot speak for the entire coalition, we are confident that your assistance will be welcomed by all.

However, we do ask that there be no ballistic missile strikes against the Nitomians at this time, in order to avoid provoking the Nitomian government into beginning a nuclear war. Certainly there would be no harm in elevating the alert status of your strategic forces, as my own nation has done. The additional anti-ballistic missile defenses contributed by your nation, in addition to the other conventional forces, are also welcome additions to the coalition and are much appreciated.

Thank you again for your assistance,

J. Marcus Davis
Minister for Foreign Relations
    Proud ODECON Member
    CASTLE Accords Signatory
    Akiwealth Member

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, ODECON was born—to fight the foes no single nation could withstand! Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied! Heed the call, then—for now, ODEVENGERS Assemble!

Alexiandra
Senator

Founded: Feb 04, 2010

Postby Alexiandra » Thu May 26, 2011 8:03 am

OOC: Max you're not gonna use your strange 4 billion population thing are you
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

The silent fist
Political Columnist

Founded: May 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The silent fist » Thu May 26, 2011 2:02 pm

It came, as all things come, in the style preferable to the silent fist.
Undeclared, pre-emptive, the enemy would not know from whence it came. But the 24 nuclear missiles were not things of make believe, composed of just shadows, their explosive power would be felt all across reformed britania, as was the point.

But it was obvious, that this new player on the world stage, the silent fist, would not be a nation to be messed with. No meer trifle was confined in the federation, but a nation of 6.1 billion angry people seeking only two things, honour and expansion.
And it was in this war, of all wars that they would recieve it. They would help nitom, so outnumbered, thaught sure to be lost in the sea of nations that saugt it's destruction. However the life belt had arrived, in the form of this rogue nation, in the form of the silent fist.

In berlin, fuhrer Heinrich von gurtenburg was giving a speech:
"People of the federation. I speek to you now, in the hope that this speech will hail the start of a new era for the federation. An era of expantion, of conquest and of war.
Today our soldiers go into battle to help the nitomians who have been so wrongly hurt by there enemies, whose forces struggle outnumbered as there haters mill around them like rats.
The plague of these rats has come, ladies and gentlemen, and we, the silent fist, must be the piper.
From this day forward, the silent fist is at war with reformed britania and her allies. Good day to you all."
The unholy federation of the silent fist

Rp population: 6.1 billion

The silent fist is an alternate-reality mt nation, themed as if the nazi german regime had took over earth.
Old player, new nation.

Salzland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Salzland » Thu May 26, 2011 2:31 pm

The silent fist wrote:It came, as all things come, in the style preferable to the silent fist.
Undeclared, pre-emptive, the enemy would not know from whence it came. But the 24 nuclear missiles were not things of make believe, composed of just shadows, their explosive power would be felt all across reformed britania, as was the point.

But it was obvious, that this new player on the world stage, the silent fist, would not be a nation to be messed with. No meer trifle was confined in the federation, but a nation of 6.1 billion angry people seeking only two things, honour and expansion.
And it was in this war, of all wars that they would recieve it. They would help nitom, so outnumbered, thaught sure to be lost in the sea of nations that saugt it's destruction. However the life belt had arrived, in the form of this rogue nation, in the form of the silent fist.

"People of the federation. I speek to you now, in the hope that this speech will hail the start of a new era for the federation. An era of expantion, of conquest and of war.
Today our soldiers go into battle to help the nitomians who have been so wrongly hurt by there enemies, whose forces struggle outnumbered as there haters mill around them like rats.
The plague of these rats has come, ladies and gentlemen, and we, the silent fist, must be the piper.
From this day forward, the silent fist is at war with reformed britania and her allies. Good day to you all."

OOC: That's... hilarious!

A nation that has existed for thirty minutes, with exactly one post, residing in the Alliance of Grand Powers, with a massively wanked-up population, that admitted on the AoGP Regional Message Board to being a puppet, whose opening action in the thread is to launch twenty four ICBMs at Reformed Britannia. Wow. Poor form, burning a puppet just to try and land a nuclear cheap shot. Poor form indeed.

I suspect that, once I stop laughing, a certain puppet nation of 5 million citizens is going to be blown off the map.
Last edited by Salzland on Thu May 26, 2011 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Proud ODECON Member
    CASTLE Accords Signatory
    Akiwealth Member

Grecht-Albertsstein
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grecht-Albertsstein » Thu May 26, 2011 2:41 pm

"uh oh" say john the spy as he read the reports. "it looks like the silent fist is to tip the balance of the war against liberty by joining nitom. we must get our country involved or those effeminite brittanians and sallzlanders and italians and gibetites will be doomed without real soldiers to fight for them"

the message reaches supreme prime minister charles von sydow who reads it and turns to the senate
"we must declare war on the silent fist to defend liberty" and then a vote was held and the fleet was assembled and war was declared on the silent fist

supreme admiral of the glorious albersteiner fleet, fritzil wenarchuk looked out of porthole ont he deck of PMS killer, a powerful subermisble amphibious carrier/battleship hybrid with over 20 high-power railguns and missile launcher able to defeat any major enemy ship in a single blast
he paused as he turned after watching from window his miighty fleet and spoke to his soldiers. he was not a man of war but he knew it was time to do what had to be done and preserve liberty forever.

"how much time to teh silent fist" he ask his soldier at the wheel of the ship
"not long now, only 30 more minutes and we arrive"
"ready the guns"

the guns spun in their turrets and pointed towards tyrantville, capital of fistia. it was expected of fistianleet to come out and fight even though they would loose. admiral wenarchuk get transmission brought to him by radioman

"enemy fleet coming to us" says on the paper report which was sent by the awacs planes high above the fleet using their advanced faxing systems

"they will be defeaed" the fistians only had 200 ships versus the 300 submersible amphibious carrier/battleship hybrids of the freedom fighting albersteiners, this was going to be cake. "launch the planes after we are below the waterline" the admiral roared the soldiers went running out of the bridge to go to the back and man the fighters. the fighters came up out of the water catching the fistians compleatly by surprise. "we will crush them". The f-16s fired they're hyper charged SCUD missiles at the enemy ships, over 110 ships were sunk but the fistian bofors guns and sea-launched air torpedo gun brought down 20 fighters. "we will miss those men, they were all very good men" say the admiral, a tear fall from his cheek and role down his cheek. he turn to his second in command, oberkommando max speed, a legendary war hero with a badasse name and say "what will they do, they will loose"

max speed replied with arched eyebrow and characteristically badass tone of voice "they should knock it off" to which admiral wenarchuk reply

"good idea, soldier hand me the loundspeaker and hook it up to the intercom and megaphone". the admiral walk outside of the bridge, loudspeaker in hand, and point towards fistian fleet, now down to a measly 36 ships. "knock it off now"

but the fistian fleet pay no heed to this benr benred benevollent warning and they openened fire on the vastly superior fleet of 3000 amphibious carrier/battleship hybrids. so the super hybrids turn their guns onto the fistians and shot them with their 250mm railguns and shoot scud missiles into the fistian ships. the fistian galleys, full of their poor impoverished liberty deprived slaves are destroyed under the powerful rain of fire of the vastly superior thor-guided navy. "thor is clearly with us men" yell wenarchuk and his men cheer because they know that thor had guided their missiles and shells to a guaranteed hit, they would make their due sacrifice of young women to their pagan gods once they capture the fistian capital since there were no women on albertsteiner fleet therefore they would have to use fistian ones.

"yes sir" say max speed "now that their fleet is destroyed we should push and take teh capital with our marine paratrooper swat teams. i volunteer to lead the assult" max speed was not a man of war in fact he was a pacifist. but these fistians had forced his hand. he knew it was time to do what had to be done so that the cause of liberty could be preserved forever otherwise the effette brittanians would surely all die

"our marine paratrooper swat teams are the best there is none in the world like them" exclaim wenarchuk in a fit of patriotism induced eckstasy. he then turned and gave the order, and the awacs and su-47s went over the capital of the silent fist. the fistian bofors 40mm gun bring down many planes, filled with fallen ubercommandos, but the awacs and su-47s dropped the marine paratrooper swat teams over the capital and the entirety of the capital. max speed dropped first into the evil leader of silent fist's palace.

"i've got you now" said max speed, spearing the king of fistia with his powerful lance, the lance of destiny which he had got from passing a trial given to him by a wise old man in the desert "now the effeminate brittanians will can live safe" said max speed the liberator, as he is now known

"huzzah" cried the tyrannical despots former slaves and untermenschen "we should get a new constitution that will protect us forever" they request to max speed who got a funny look in his eye

"I AM THE CONSTITUTION" says max speed the liberator, declaring himself president of libertytopia as the silent fist was now known, and pledging alligeance to the cuase of democracy worldwide
Last edited by Grecht-Albertsstein on Thu May 26, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The silent fist
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The silent fist » Thu May 26, 2011 2:48 pm

OOC:their is a lot wrong with that rp.
In one post, you get from declaring war to being at my nation with a very large fleet. That is too fast.
You also use ships which sound pmt to me. I may be wrong, but submersible aircraft carriers and railguns are pmt.

You also guess the size of my navy, making what i must say is too small an estimate.

Then, you atack and say my casualties, which is godmod.

Ignore!

The silent fist is an alternate-reality mt nation, themed as if the nazi german regime had took over earth.
Old player, new nation.

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Thu May 26, 2011 2:55 pm

ooc: Lol, im lovin this new guy. Just wat I needed for a NS surprise on my B-day.

Nitomian-East Asain Nation

Several ships began to set sail for Gibet. They had been ordered to leave East Asain Nation based on the fact that if anyone attacked that was not part of the war that took place to take down the evil government of EAN at the time would have to face the combined forces of those who participated. Nitom hoped that the enemy would attack to even the odds.

New Gibetian Fleet:

3 air craft carriers
8 Battleships
16 Cruisers
25 Transport ships
2 Submarines
18 Frigates
59,000 Troops
1,000 MBTs
250 IFVs
8,000 Transport Vehicles
3,000 Other Vehicles
1 Super-Battleship
9 Red-Cross Medical Ships
7 Prisoner Ships (Small main guns for defense only)

Rumek, Nitom

"Sir, we must raise our DEFCON to Level 1." Kegan said as he sat down. There were several generals and Ethan sitting in the room. "If we dont go to total war we could actualy lose this war." He continued as he looked around the room. "I suggest that as we fall back we destroy everything and we destroy the entire south of the nation." He said as he gave one of the generals a look. "Very well, make it happen." Ethan said as he stood up. "This will not be our last meeting but we must be ready to leave if we must." He said as he left the room. So it was final Nitom would declare total war.

ST. Mary, Nitomian-Gibet

Several Long range stealth bombers began to take off. This was one missle that they did not want to go through. They would fly higher than any of the enemy fighters could go and would then drop down low above their targets. They would then unleash their pay loads that had been outlawed by the Nitomian government at the start of the first war. They would rain fire upon the enemy cities.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

Gibet
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Thu May 26, 2011 3:31 pm

The silent fist wrote:It came, as all things come, in the style preferable to the silent fist.

OOC: Ahem......firstly, welcome to NS. Secondly, it does appear that you are, quite honestly, asking for complete destruction. It seems as though, a nation of only Five-Million now has twenty-four ICBMs ready to be launched against RB. Now, I can't say fo certain but, wouldn't it be very, very hard for a nation that small to create Nuclear weapons on it's own? Secondly, Quote: "1.6 Billion" : Un-Quote; really? On NS, we generally Rp with the populations we have on our NS Home-Pages. So, I agree with Salzland in saying your population is indeed "trumped-up".

Thirdly, I'm certain that, coupled with the Nuclear Defences of multiple nations, RB would have little trouble in destroying those missiles in-flight. Also, with your population being only Five Million, I do believe your own military force will be laughably smaller than everyone else. Believe me, we don't want to blow you to pieces but, if your nation IClly launches those missiles, my IC Govt. will have no choice but to retaliate if they some-how manage to hit something.

On to Nitom:

Nitom wrote:ooc: Lol, im lovin this new guy. Just wat I needed for a NS surprise on my B-day.

Nitomian-East Asain Nation

Several ships began to set sail for Gibet. They had been ordered to leave East Asain Nation based on the fact that if anyone attacked that was not part of the war that took place to take down the evil government of EAN at the time would have to face the combined forces of those who participated. Nitom hoped that the enemy would attack to even the odds.

New Gibetian Fleet:

3 air craft carriers
8 Battleships
16 Cruisers
25 Transport ships
2 Submarines
18 Frigates
59,000 Troops
1,000 MBTs
250 IFVs
8,000 Transport Vehicles
3,000 Other Vehicles
1 Super-Battleship
9 Red-Cross Medical Ships
7 Prisoner Ships (Small main guns for defense only)

Rumek, Nitom

"Sir, we must raise our DEFCON to Level 1." Kegan said as he sat down. There were several generals and Ethan sitting in the room. "If we dont go to total war we could actualy lose this war." He continued as he looked around the room. "I suggest that as we fall back we destroy everything and we destroy the entire south of the nation." He said as he gave one of the generals a look. "Very well, make it happen." Ethan said as he stood up. "This will not be our last meeting but we must be ready to leave if we must." He said as he left the room. So it was final Nitom would declare total war.

ST. Mary, Nitomian-Gibet

Several Long range stealth bombers began to take off. This was one missle that they did not want to go through. They would fly higher than any of the enemy fighters could go and would then drop down low above their targets. They would then unleash their pay loads that had been outlawed by the Nitomian government at the start of the first war. They would rain fire upon the enemy cities.

As I recall, this Rp was deemed "MT", meaning of-course, Modern-Tech. As of today, I do believe there are no-such bombers capable of flying at that extreme-of an altitude as to be un-touchable by fighter aircraft and land/sea-based AA defences. That having been said, I believe you might want to retry that post of yours, Nitom. I'll not have my nation blown-apart by planes that shouldn't (and don't) exist.

So spake Arch-Voodle (sorry, just had to say that.)!!
Gott Mit Uns!

The silent fist
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The silent fist » Thu May 26, 2011 3:42 pm

OOC: However, rp populations are quite legal on ns, for strictly rp reasons.
They are used in all tech levels, so i have seen.

Old player, new nation.

Gibet
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Thu May 26, 2011 3:47 pm

OC: Not that I have anything particulary wrong with you doing it strictly for the sake of the Rp, it's just that you suddennly bursted in here saying your going to launch 24 ICBMs against RB at some point. I'll admit that you're rather small around all of these bigger-guys. So, I don't mind you evening the odds a little. I just don't feel very okay about you possibly throwing nukes around and escalating this any further.
Gott Mit Uns!

Salzland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Salzland » Thu May 26, 2011 3:57 pm

The silent fist wrote:OOC: However, rp populations are quite legal on ns, for strictly rp reasons.
They are used in all tech levels, so i have seen.

OOC: There's a difference between capping a population to be more realistic (like RB does) and puffing up a puppet to over 1200 times its actual size, just because you want to land cheap shots without damaging your main account. No one is obligated in any way to accept nations God-moding by beefing up newly-created throwaway puppets.

If you want to even the odds, use your main account. Not something you cooked up today just to nuke RB
Last edited by Salzland on Thu May 26, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Proud ODECON Member
    CASTLE Accords Signatory
    Akiwealth Member

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents