NATION

PASSWORD

The civil Aryan war!? SEND AID

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Government Airforce" Roger that. "A gold plane goes forward above the Others. Wham A flurry of lights blaste up into the sky it makes all the planes Targeting systems go blank the light also blinds the poilets. Most planes go down at SAM Missle's are launched into the Air.
For det Reinen Arischen rennen!
Factbook
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=129579&p=6417285#p6417285
The Aryan imperium Commonwealth: Aryas regime, Aryan bravil, Aryan bostonia.
(Call me) Aryan Reichlands.
Sieg Hail!

Rokkenjima Island
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rokkenjima Island » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:58 pm

OOC: Surface to Air Missile = SAM. SAM Missile =?
IC:
"Air Marshal! Emergency Signal from Wings of the Sky Left Squadron!"
"Patch them through."
"....Jamming... Syst...Offline, Heavy AA from...Seems lik....SAMs...Squadron Leader is dow..."
"Kinzo to all air assets. Withdraw and regroup around Wings of Infinity immediately."
Air Marshal Kinzo was in a bad mood. Lives had been lost and 3 Wings of the Skys were unable to out maneuver the missiles and were destroyed.
"Form Royal Eagle Formation, Status set to Cleasing. Wings of the Skys, arm Hands of Fires. Holy Bombers, arm with Retribution payload.
Advance."
Holy Empire of Rokkenjima Island Embassy Program :http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=106783
Holy Empire of Rokkenjima Island Foreign Embassies :
Ambassador Ushiromiya George : Nomadic Peoples of YellowApple - Manzanopolis Prime
Ambassador Ushiromiya Krauss : The Grand Duchy of Kington Langley - Kingsmouth

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:08 pm

OOC: He just disappears a bit at random, then comes back :)
And yeah, "SAM missile" is like "PIN number" or "ATM machine". Just a slight technicality that I perceive, while others go crazy. lol

IC:

The YellowApplan bombers streaked toward what revealed itself to be one of the larger churches ever seen, at least by this ragtag group of pilots. The white streaks of SAMs appeared rather quickly, convincing Florina that this church was indeed hostile. He banked hard to the right and began the dive, his squadron and a neighboring squadron following closely. After directing his craft directly toward the large structure, he quickly armed his ship's plasma bombs and, with a deep breath, pulled the trigger, holding it for a long while before pulling up sharply on the control joystick and speeding out of the blast zone.

Mallorea and Riva should resign
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

The FTR
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The FTR » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm

OOC: This war is tense but slow. I have little to post right now, but I wanted you to know that I am mantaining my intrest.
I'll respond to a lot of titles, but I preferred to go by Forest.

Unless stated otherwise, I have disowned all of the posts, both in and out of character, that I made years ago. I would like to think that both my real, out-of-character behavior and my in-character role-playing skills have matured.

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 am

OOC: Agreed.

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:59 pm

HEY GUYS!!! my comp has viras's ima not be typin for a while u cans can carry on just dont forget ill be back on when i fix my comp
For det Reinen Arischen rennen!
Factbook
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=129579&p=6417285#p6417285
The Aryan imperium Commonwealth: Aryas regime, Aryan bravil, Aryan bostonia.
(Call me) Aryan Reichlands.
Sieg Hail!

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Aryas regime wrote:HEY GUYS!!! my comp has viras's ima not be typin for a while u cans can carry on just dont forget ill be back on when i fix my comp

OOC: Alright.

Protip: Switch to Linux. You'll never have a virus. Ever.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents