NATION

PASSWORD

A Nice Day for a Parade (Closed, FT, S&S)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Swizzerlande
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

A Nice Day for a Parade (Closed, FT, S&S)

Postby Swizzerlande » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:29 am

Sargans, Swizzerland

It was a rather nice day for a military parade. At least that's what the many locals who turned out to watch the men of the Swiss Armed Forces march by their homes. A lengthy military parade at that, 48 Pz 72 Tanks, and 4,000 troops moved through the town. Down the main road from the West though town, before turning northward towards the Rhein. It was rather calming to the people of Sargans, due to their proximity to the Fascist boarder. Even as tanks and troops were still marching/rolling through Sargans, the first troops were now marching on, north up the road from Sargans, before taking a right turn, to head east over the Rhein, and into Balzers.

Balzers, Litchenstian

The people of Balzers, did not think it a particularly nice day for a military parade, though that was likely due to the fact that the nation of Litchenstian hadn't maintained an army for almost 1,100 years. Truly the locals where quite unsure of what action to take. The idea of soldiers marching through their streets was something that had hung over them for generations, however, it had always been expected that they would be Fascist soldiers, coming from the East. Just as the start of the parade was reaching the center of Balzers, two police officers obstructed their way. The first Pz 72, rolled to a stop before the two men, and a hatch opened.

"Is there a problem Officer?" the tank commander asked, in German.

"I think you made a wrong turn," one of the Officers said. "You have entered sovereign Liechtensteiner territory, we must to ask you to turn around, and return to the Swiss side of the boarder."

The commander was silent for a moment, then a low meshing sound could be heard, as the Pz 72's turret rotated, pointed the main gun, at the two police officers. "Well if you must, then you must," the tank commander replied. "Now that you have done your duty, I must ask you to move out of the way, because otherwise I'll be spending all day tomorrow overseeing my men clean the front of this tank." And with that, he withdrew into the tank and closed the hatch.

(OOC: if this is too much, I am willing to cut back to the point of crossing the Rhein.)

Saxon Germany
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saxon Germany » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:58 am

The Fuhrer's Throne

The chamber was vast, darkness blanketing it except the ordered braziers that set an eerie backglow up the walls. The man's boots thudded as he walked to the end, clicking his heels in the custom of German officers and bowing deeply from the waist. He spoke, "I am summoned, mine Fuhrer. How may I serve you?"
Before him was a throne, its sole occupant enshadowed, only the merest hint of his figure seen. "Arise, General Klencke. Are you familiar with the province of Liechtenstein?"
"But of course, mine Fuhrer. It appears in Fall Gelbe, Fall Rot, Fal-"
A single hand in a white leather glove lifted up, silencing Klencke before he could carry on listing the myriad war-scenarios plotted by the officers of the Reich's military. "I know full well it is included in the warplans and battle strategies of the OKW, General. What I asked you here for is this."
Another flick of that imperious hand and a wall-mounted screen scrolled down from the ceiling. Klencke realised what it was. Satellite imagery from one of the innumerable satellites placed in orbit by the Reich, and other foreign nations to boot. Satellite imagery showing forces of Switzerland entering Liechtenstein. He gasped softly, turning surprised eyes to the Fuhrer who looked back impassively.
"Impossible that those such as the Swiss would try to conquer another nation, mine Fuhrer. They are soft, unwarlike. It is why they have always cowered inside their borders and mountains claiming neutrality."
"Yes. But it has happened."
Klencke looked at the Fuhrer.
"Destroy them, General. We will unite our Aryan brothers and sisters with us by protecting them from the barbaric invaders."
Klencke just smiled darkly. "Jawohl, mein Fuhrer."

The Reich Border

The border with Liechtenstein was normally a quiet place. Not so today, for today the border played host to the massed forces of the SS and a Volksgrenadier regiment. Klencke was settled in his map room, overseeing the final dispostions with his staff members. "Gentlemen. We have about four hours before we must move, and I intend to make sure we do so. The SS Panzerdivision Das Reich will be our foreguard. General Rammcheis, you are not to stop for anything. Punch a hole into them, break them by all means." He turned to address other officers. "General Rankelle, your Volksgrenadiers are to mount up immediately and follow on behind Das Reich. Support them and complement them." Both Rammcheis and Rankelle saluted and quickly made their way out of the tent, as much to get away from the evil behemoth that remained as to ready their forces. Klencke now addressed the last officer, looking up at his muscle-bound bulk. "General, is the Totenkopf ready?"
A burst of static and a growl emerged from the vocal synthesiser that replaced the monster's mouth.
"Very well. You have a special task. Take your men, and circle south. Cut off the Swiss. When Das Reich and the infantry attack, I want the Swiss to fall back only on your guns."
The monster turned and stooped through the tent opening, pausing as Klencke called it once more.
"General...kill them. Kill them all."
The beast growled its satisfaction and strode off to the woods where scores more enhanced SS troopers waited.

By the time the deadline had passed they'd all been ready for over an hour. The general of the Das Reich division looked over his forces once more from the hatch of his Panzer XX, nodding in satisfaction before connecting his helmet's microphone to the radio. Flicking it on with a finger, he began to speak, voice rolling from the speakers of every Panzer in the division. "Men of the SS Panzer Division Das Reich! Today we go to fight the craven and cowardly Swiss! They are advancing upon our Aryan brothers of Liechtenstein, seeking to occupy their territory. Men, on behalf of the Fuhrer, the Reich, and the Division, I say no more! Das Reich...vorwarts!"
The men of the Volksgrenadier forces were listening to a similar speech from their general as well, extolling the virtues and the reasons why they would fight the Swiss. The Totenkopf simply marched off, black-clad forms shambling down the slope to the Rhine and beyond.
Now the puppet of Vetok for Smoke and Steel - For when Dieselpunk meets Future-tech.

Smoke and Steel Fourth Reich Nation-Account

Das Vierte Reich Kommt

BrittanianCommonwealth
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby BrittanianCommonwealth » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:44 am

London
Ministry of Intelligence

The Ministry on the outside had hardly changed since the second world war, the magnificent dated back to the Victorian age, and had been bombed and repeatedly rebuilt over the years to look exactly how it used to. Buildings like these where symbols of sophistication and power with in the United kingdom. Grand buildings that stood tall and demanded respect.

Inside how ever had changed massively over the years, following the technological curve to the closest point. They used the most sophisticated equipment available in the entire of SOL. The appitamy of such tech was the Nerve Center a massive half a mile in diameter spherical room, that displayed everything that was happening on Terra and in the SOL system. With an army of officers monitoring it constantly, they never missed a thing.

"Hey .. Clarke you might wanna see this!" Daniel Johnson had been monitoring the southern part of Europe along the Italian Swiss border, when he had picked up a mass of magnetic signatures.

Clarke was the lieutenant in charge of today's shift, a no nonsense man who took pride in his job. "what is it Johnson" he strolled over to the console Johnson was working at leaning over him.

"Im picking up a mass of magnetic signatures from the Liechtenstein Germany border, Cant get much more than that at the moment but it looks like an armoured regiment moving into Lichtenstein" Johnson answered still looking at his screen.

"Didnt the swiss, move forces into there a few days ago?, tbh I thought Lichtenstein was Swiss controlled anyway." Clerke retorted a frown on his face.

"Seems the Germans didn't see it that way sir.W

Clarke straightened him self up placing his hands on his hips and nodded softly. "Pass it on to the higher ups. Nothing more we can do from down here"

War Office
London
2 hours later

In the middle of the Dimly lit room sat an oval shaped table, each chair taken up by a man in uniform, Generals to his Highness himself sat discussing the happenings in Switzerland. Each and every man in the room felt that the krauts where up to no good looking to grab Switzerland and the wealth of the world that lay with in it.

"Obviously Gentlemen The Fascists are moving to usurp out authority over Europe and use the easily defensible Swiss mountains as a staging ground into France." General McAllister was an old man he had seen allot in his life, he had seen what the Germans could do and this had made him paranoid in his older years. Despite this he was one of the best military minds that britian had to offer.

"Surely that counter acts its self sir!" Another man piped up a younger man a Man by the name of Bennington, he had recently been promoted to General for his successful handling of of a revolt on one of the minor moons of Saturn. "If its so defensible then why cant the Swiss defend there lands from attack, this is why they where never invaded in the Second world war!"

"Gentlemen ... please this is a grave situation" the two generals quickly stopped and look to the man sitting on the end, King Richard had not not spoken a word through out the meeting and had taken them both by surprise by butting in. Slowly leaning forward into the light he looked at each and every man here with him, each was brilliant in his own right picked out because of the strategic prowess and knowledge of war and the battlefield. "It seems to me gentlemen a neutral power the banking Country of Switzerland has gotten in a twist... and it falls to the Allies to help them out... for two reasons."

He paused expecting a few murmurs, but there where none.

"First of which, the Germans are making an aggressive move that will ultimately end in the annexation of Switzerland... this can not be allowed to happen If they succeed we can rest assured they will use the acquired wealth to fund another campaign into Europe, and second the Swiss will owe us for helping them out whether they like it or not, if we can pull strings in Switzerland it can have repercussion's anywhere around Terra and SOL.

The mumbling began slowly as each man discussed the idea between them selves, Richard himself sat back happily waiting for the men to reach an agreement. He could simply order them to do as he wished, the parliament held very little sway these days, But he was a firm believer that the British people could quite happily come to there own decisions for the betterment of the United Kingdom and the British Empire.

Eventually the mumbling stopped and the Lord Admiral stood up placing his cap under his arm. "Your highness we suggest dropping the 1st Commandos into Switzerland, and preparing the 12th highlanders should things turn really bad"

Richard smiled and nodded "Get it done gentlemen I want a report on the progress of deployment this time tomorrow!" With several salutes the men got up and disappeared off tot here respective stations leaving the King on his own smiling softly he nodded to himself.

Solar Sweden
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Solar Sweden » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:04 am

Stockholm, Sweden

The dark halls of the Riksdag, Rudolf Yevsen sat alone at his desk in his personal office space. The current situation in Lichtenstein could be used as an exemplary opportunity to create closer ties with other fascist states, though it was at the risk of alienating Sweden from democratic countries. He flipped through the reports and satellite images of troop movements and political repercussions of said movements. He spoke into the intercom which was connected to his secretary's desk,
"Helga, please contact Field Marshal Frederick Reinsfeldt, tell him to arrive in military uniform. While your at it alert the junta that we will convene at the confrence room in three hours." He turned off the intercom and sat back in his chair, he could feel a head ache approaching, as if he didn't already have enough to deal with. He waited in his chair for roughly another ten minutes in the brisk temperature of his office. His cherry wood desk and red brick walls adding a slight contemporary feel to the rather drab environment. Frederick confidently walked down the hall way stopping at the door of the Ledarartikel. He knocked politely and waited for Rudolf to allow him in. As he entered the room the Field Marshal set aside his papers, and motioned for the Field Marshal to sit across from him. As Frederick sat down in the chair Rudolf waved in his hand, the top of his desk slid to the sides reveling a slab of glass underneath. Rudolf pressed a button under the edge of the table and a holographic three dimensional map of Liechtenstein and it's surrounding territories materializes hovering over the plate of glass. Frederick nodded, noticing the abnormal build up of troops in Liechtenstein, Rudolf waited until the map had completely materialized, the ground was colored light blue and Liechtenstein troops were colored green, the swiss troops were colored red and the german troops were colored dark grey. The map hovered over the centre of the map and Frederick slid the map to the left of the glass slate and let it hover there, he then projected a second map and kept the first map to one side. The second map did not show soldiers, only the cities and geography of Liechtenstein, Rudolf toyed with some buttons and several blue arrows appeared over the map on the borders marking where the Swedish troops were planned to move across and red x's appeared on locations which had become targets. He explained the map to Frederick and told Frederick he wanted him to spearhead the operation. Rudolf moved both the holographic maps to the sides,
"You will be assigned control of the 24th Brigade, you will command the troops. We will be contacting Germany and asking their permission to land the troops in their territory and set up the brigade HQ for the operation in Germany."
Frederick nodded and stood up as Rudolf handed him a portfolio with satellite pictures of the front and Liechtenstein. And print version of the holographic map of the battle plans. As Frederick left the room Rudolf started drafting a letter to the German Fuhrer.

Rudolf sat convened with his fellow members of the junta, all six of them. Most of them were for the act of coming to the aid of Germany as it would work to solidify the relationship between Sweden and other fascist governments, but some were against aggravating democratic powers, and some of those people also believed that Liechtenstein should retain it's independence. Rudolf managed to rally a majority vote to approve Sweden's attack on Lichtenstein, all that was left was to receive the approval of Germany and to let the military do the rest.

To: The Honorable Fuhrer of Germany

Greeting from the nation of Sweden, as we both operate a fascist government, we think it is time we come to the aid of our fascist brothers. We can mobilize a brigade Särskilda Inhämtningsgruppen regiments, the equivalent of your SS regiments. If you accept our offer, we need a city to set up our brigade HQ to command our forces in Lichtenstein.

Last edited by Solar Sweden on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 am, edited 7 times in total.

Saxon Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Saxon Germany » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:34 pm

The Fuhrer's Throne

The gloved hand never moved as the Fuhrer looked at the missive received from the Swedish. Silently he read on, hand eyes roving across the page while his body remained statue-like. Only when he finished did he look down from his throne at the foreign minister. "Tell me Gunther...what are your thoughts on permitting the Swedish to enter the Reich's land?" Gunther von Weisharden, the long-serving servant of the Fuhrer as foreign minister, was a small man, light brown hair crowning a bulbous head. The new Reich, like the old, was willing to compromise genetic perfection for those who were able.
"Mine Fuhrer, I see two outcomes. The first is the obvious benefit of tightening Sweden into the Reich's sphere of influence, as well as providing us with assistance to liberate our brothers in Liechtenstein. This would be the best outcome."
"I see..." replied the enthroned man. "Then what, pray, is the other outcome your predict."
Gunther responded without hesitation, "The immediate response of the Allied nations as they perceive a bi-national strike against the supposedly 'neutral' Swiss. This would kick off a larger-scale war than we anticipated to free Liechtenstein, perhaps the fourth Welt-Krieg we anticipate." He finished speaking, sure that he'd been firm in his opinions and forthrightness.
The Fuhrer did not say anything for several moments. Eventually he spoke, voice firm yet a strange echo, almost like a scratchy voice whispering, repeating all he said, hung behind the individual sounds he made. "Forget the Allies. They are not important. Send the message to the Swedish, let them they may enter the dispersal area General Klencke set-up."
Gunther raised his arm in silent salute before striding out.

A figure slipped out of the shadows, un-noticed by all but the ever-vigilant eyes of the sentinel Schwartztoten Leibstandarte and the Fuhrer himself. "Mine Fuhrer." he whispered with a voice like a rusty razor wrapped in silk. "If I might offer advice for your ears..."
The Fuhrer looked at him silently. Unlike most men, this did not seem to discomfort the newcomer. "Very well, Herr Dasmarck. What do you suggest?"
"Prepare more forces. Ready your borders with the French, and make sure that the SS are ready to do battle."
"I will take that into consideration. You may leave, Herr Dasmarck."
"By your wish, mine Fuhrer."

Missive To The Aryan Brothers Of Sweden

Greetings, on behalf of the Fourth Reich and the Fuhrer. I have been commanded to inform you of our acceptence of your gracious offer, and ask that you move your forces to the coordinates provided within. We ourselves are moving additional forces up to the front as reserves, and we hope to free our Aryan brothers of Liechtenstein from the Swiss tyranny.

Gunther von Weisharden,
Foreign Minister for the Fourth Reich,
Plenipotentiary of Berlin.
Now the puppet of Vetok for Smoke and Steel - For when Dieselpunk meets Future-tech.

Das Vierte Reich Kommt

Solar Sweden
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Solar Sweden » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:32 am

X Location, German-Lichtenstein border

Frederick sat in a seat on a Adjallmän 9000, a transport plane made to carry officers when flying over friendly territory. The insides of the plane might have resembled a corporate jet with the seven Officers under Field Marshal Frederick's command assembled on plush benches around four tables. Frederick had his own personal table near the back of the plane where he was going over the attack plans he had planned. Roughy a kilometer ahead of his plane a small flotilla of Gustav 87 Mass Transport Planes, each carrying one hundred Särskilda Inhämtningsgruppen elite infantry men. There were a total of thirty planes, the Gustav 87 planes were large, and were only meant to fly over friendly territory when carrying a large amount of soldiers from one place to another, their large size made them easy targets, so they were only allowed to fly over friendly territory, smaller planes were used when flying along a front or into enemy territory. The thirty planes would land and the three thousand troops would disembark into the dispersal are where they would be transported to a rally point roughly two miles from the front, from there they would receive their orders. The eight commanding officers, including Frederick would set up a Brigade HQ in a bunker near the front. The infantry would walk to the rally point due to the airport being so close to the rally point. The five Gustav X5 bombers which had accompanied the transport planes had landed with the transport planes, and were being fueled and stocked for their future air raid. Roughly ten minutes later the three thousand soldiers had been assembled on the dispersal area, each carrying supplies and weapons, the Särskilda Inhämtningsgruppen, were elite so they received the best of the best weapons. Assault Rifles and Semi Automatic Rifles were the standard issue for them, they received the best that the Swedish factories could offer. The officers, including Frederick had boarded some trucks which were taking them to their bunker, which would become the Brigade's HQ, four of those officers would go on foot with the Brigade to the rally point and would lead from the front, relaying commands from HQ. The three thousand troops started their hike across the flat land to the rally point.
Last edited by Solar Sweden on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saxon Germany
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Saxon Germany » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 am

The Reich Border

The rally point that the Swedish forces were now marching towards had already started to fill up with the arrival of the Reich's own reinforcements for the units currently heading for the Swiss force. Another regiment of Volksgrenadiers, as well as a Raketenwerfer battalion. Despite their name, raketenwerfers fired guided missiles to saturate targets, rather than simply hurling crude rockets like their predecessors did. Further away,as far from the normal Reich soldiery as possible, the forces of the SS battalion 'Die Fuhrer' hung back in the forests. Nobody wanted to be near one of them, those foul things. They might have been the Fuhrer's elite, but not one of the normal soldiers in the Wehrmacht ever trusted them.

General Klencke was talking to the officers of the reinforcements in his tent, almost a virtual re-enactment of the earlier briefing. "Gentlemen, we have little time. Our first wave should already be closing on the enemy's positions. Colonel Ewerst, your raketenwerfers will move up with with Luck's Volksgrenadiers. The Die Fuhrer battalion will be remaining here as reserve."
He looked around at each of them, waiting for questions. When none came, he nodded to himself. "Alright, dismissed."
Last edited by Saxon Germany on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Das Vierte Reich Kommt

Swizzerlande
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Swizzerlande » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Command Bunker, Bern, Switzerland

The images on the screens before them, were of the greatest quality. Superb detail ensured it was quite clear what they were seeing. Mathematics confirmed it, German Satellites were trained on Litchenstian, rather intently. That, coupled with the build up of forces on the German side of the Litchenstian border, lead commanders to one conclusion, Germany was preparing to attack. It was rather odd, that all attention was focused on Litchenstian, however, the alert was raised for the entirety of the Swiss/German boarder defense region. Reports were continuing to flood in, Swiss Forces in Litchenstian, were progressing rather quickly. The time now came for a public statement on the issue. President Johanna Nighton was nearly ready in the nearby Pressroom to make his statement, to accent things, the latest satellite photos were being brought in. Then the Cameras began to roll.

Swiss National Television Broadcast
Live

President Nighton stood before a podium, behind him, hung the flag of Switzerland. "As I am sure some of you may have heard, Swiss Forces have moving into the Defenseless nation of Litchenstian. Some have called this an aggressive move, however, this was far from an act of greed, it was an act of duty! A duty of Swiss people everywhere, a duty older then any other. It is, out of a duty, to the people and Prince of Litchenstian, that we have taken this drastic action."

The flag behind President Nighton is raised, to revel the first of the satellite photos. "This image, depicts, a large build up of forces near the German/Litchenstian border. Germany may have assumed that Litchenstian was small, and defenseless, that they could simply sweep in, and take what they wanted, however, it is our Duty to tell them they can not. As per an agreement, nearly 1000 years old, I hereby declare that, should an German forces, step foot on Sovereign Litchenstian territory, they shall, be declaring war on the nation of Switzerland, and we will be honor-bound to respond accordingly." And with that, the President, stepped away from the podium, and the feed cut out, replaced with a broadcast from the National Alert Network, issuing call ups for reserve personnel, and instructions for those living in the border region.

Command Bunker, Bern, Switzerland

"Sir," an aide said as he saluted the President, "Prince Joseph IV, shall be arriving within the hour." The prince of Litchenstian, and claimed heir to the thrones of England, Scotland, Ireland and France, as a direct descendant of James II & VII, was secure, and deep within Swiss territory.

"What of the evacuations of civilian personnel?" the President asked.

"Civilian Personnel are being moved across the border, and reports are in that the bank funds have been secured as well, and are being moved along with the 'refugees, at the current, rate, mission should be accomplished before German troops reach the border."

In his mind, President Nighton attempted to justify the situation as best he could, it was certain the Germans would invade at some point. It wasn't looting, it was protecting civilians. Some had even suggested they could say the Germans looted the bank vaults of Litchenstian. Already however, the Germans were acting accordingly. It would have been one thing to fake a satellite image, that any two bit nation in the world could verify, but, to have the real thing, was much more reliable then empty claims of German aggression.

German/Litchenstian Boarder

German Troops were coming within sight of the border. It was eerily quiet, no civilians around, no cars, no music in the streets, just the rumble of German equipment. The Swiss presence on the border was minimal, and what was there, wasn't advertising itself. A few recon positions had been set up in the mid-rise buildings that dotted the border area, but these really just consisted of a squad of men, if that and a encrypted, directional microwave radio set. This limited choices to buildings where you had windows facing both the German border, and windows with a clear sight line to Swiss positions further back, however direct line of sight communications were sill only interceptable, if you had could put something between the sender and the receiver, making it secure from German ears. The teams were waiting for one thing, German forces to cross the border. After that, it would only take one word, and long range Swiss artillery would be firing away, area barrages on the border region. Swiss Stealth Fighters were also airborne, ready to respond to any incursion of Swiss or Litchenstian airspace. Finally, Station One was on full alert, should the Germans attempt to move, or power up any space based weaponry into/in the area.

BrittanianCommonwealth
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby BrittanianCommonwealth » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:51 am

HMS Ark Royal II
In orbit over France near Swiss Orbit

Admiral Halsey stood looking out over the curve of the earth, this majestic sight was home to some of the most evil nations on earth, the Japanese the Germans and there Allies. Each nation as aggressive as the last, the Empire had expected the Germans to make a move and had set up plans and contingencies. What they hadn't figured how ever was that Switzerland would be the target and above all the instigator of such a conflict. From the imagery they had received from satellites and operatives across Europe all reports had shown the Swiss had moved into Liechtenstein.

"Admiral we are coming into position just outside of the Swiss border, what are your orders?" Halseys first officer spoke up from across the command deck

Captain Michaels, please send the Swiss a message informing them of our intentions to help them in this fight, tell them that they have no hope in hell stopping the German advance with out the help of the allies... request that we be able to deploy our forces where we see fit across the German and Lichtenstein borders." Halsey turned and walked up to the railings in the middle of the command deck pushing a few buttons on the console the lights dimmed showing a tactical display hologram that stretched out as far as the ships sensors could reach.

Around the Ark Royal was a squadron of Destroyers with frigate escorts, the fleet made up 12 vessels in total had parked its self well with in the French orbital space near to the Swiss borders. The Swiss navy wasn't thought to be strong but in true to the nature of time they had built a formidable space station to protect them from space. Halsey surveyed an image of it pulled together from the Ark Royals scanners.

"hmmm... impressive" Halsey spoke more to him self than any one else.

"Admiral message is ready do you want to review it?" Michaels spoke up

"Just send it captain we don't have all day" Halsey straightened up and returned to his command chair which had a direct view of the tactical overlay.

Code: Select all
ATTENTION Swiss control
This is the HMS Ark Royal II holding position roughly 200 km from the Swiss orbital border, Admiral Halsey requests you allow us access to your orbital space and allow us to drop forces with in Switzerland to combat German forces that are now advancing over the border into Liechtenstein 

Solar Sweden
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Solar Sweden » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:41 am

2.09 Kilometers from Mauren, German-Lichtenstein border

in different location nearby each other, on a different part of the border German troops had commenced their advance into Lichtenstein. The 24th brigade's objective was Mauren; one of the major cities in Liechtenstein. The three thousand had some vehicle support with Stål tanks and Vindstöt halftracks. The brigade was separated into two groups. Attack group Söder and Attack group Nord. The infantry were supported by the bombers which were on call if they were needed. Heavy artillery was going to be flown in by the air force to the dispersal area so it could be moved to an are where it could provide support to the advancing Swedish troops. The two attack groups would travel at a suitable distance from each other, they would arrive at Mauren and assault it in a pincer movement. Mauren was very close by and the troops would arrive there in less than an hour, but there was a strong resistance expected.

X Location, Brigade HQ

Frederick looked one last time at the plans for the attack on Mauren. The troops were already very close to Mauren, if everything went according to plant, the troops would be able to arrive and take Mauren within twenty-four hours. He set the plans aside and called over one of the officers,

"Send the message to Lieutenant Schultz on the front and tell him to start the advance. Tell him to follow these plans and make sure that the two groups attack the city in pincer formation to trap any resistance there is." Frederick gave the officer the papers and watched as he sent the Lieutenant a copy of the plans, soon the Swedish war machine would roll over Liechtenstein's borders. At the rally point, the order was given and the troops started their trip to Mauren, the border was a kilometer from the two groups, each started to go it's own way. The Swiss had an unwelcome surprise coming their way. Within two days re-enforcment s would arrive at the dispersal point including heavy Swedish artillery and fighters.

Attack Group Nord
-1500 Särskilda Inhämtningsgruppen Infantry (800 on halftracks)
-100 Vindstöt V83 Half-tracks
-16 Stål tanks

Attack Group Söder
-1500 Särskilda Inhämtningsgruppen Infantry
-43 Stål tanks

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents