NATION

PASSWORD

The Phoenix Conglomeration [Prospective Program]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Gratislavia wrote:
Kylarnatia wrote:
Query as to why? :)

I don't think your ready.

How?
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Gratislavia
Minister

Founded: May 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:
Gratislavia wrote:I don't think your ready.

How?

That's classified.

No but really if you want to know TG me.
Last edited by Gratislavia on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Direction Nationale de Notreceau"

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Seriously, this is enough. #Prospects on Esper.net ... go...
Retired

Stedicules
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stedicules » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Nation Facts
Nation Formal Name: The Afrikaner State of Stedicules
Region/Location: Azhukali
Population: 3.052 Billion
Military Population: 2% of the population
Government Type: Enlightened Democracy
Please briefly describe your nation's government: A council of men from prominent villages, provinces and tribes, all led by the man who brought Stedicules out of its 'dark ages', Hergohail. He is the true leader, while the council are figureheads.

Player Info
Years on NationStates: Since September, 2009.
How often are you on NationStates: Pretty much everyday
What type of roleplays do you participate in?: Usually skirmishes and diplomatic threads. A rare war.
What is your weakness in roleplaying: I suppose war threads (those being like large amounts of troops etc. etc.), I've never been as good as I could be.
Why should you become a Phoenix Conglomeration Prospect? Why are you worthy?: I've been affiliated with The Conglomerate for awhile now, I know a lot and think I could be useful to the organization.

Other
Roleplay Examples: Et tu, Brute?, This Machine, Guess Who I Saw Today
If invited into The Phoenix Conglomeration, would you accept?: Yes
List all of the organizations your nation is involved in: All in my signature
Last edited by Stedicules on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOMINATED BY OBSESSION OF POWER AND LUST, LED BY UNWRITTEN RULES FROM CLINICAL BIRTH TO CLINICAL DEATH. ASK THE EPITHET OF GOD! IT STILL IS DECEPTION, NO IDEOLOGY, NO PROGRESS; NOTHING. THE WORLD IS SMOTHERED IN ABSURDITY.

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Stedicules: Aye
Last edited by Milograd on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Gratislavia
Minister

Founded: May 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Milograd wrote:Stedicules: Aye

This
"Direction Nationale de Notreceau"

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:32 pm

The Western Russians: 4-0-1
Deus: 4-0-1
Kylarnatia: 1-1-1
Stedicules: 2-0-0
Retired

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Milograd wrote:The Western Russians: 4-0-1
Deus: 4-0-1
Kylarnatia: 1-1-1
Stedicules: 2-0-0

Yes for Stedicules. I'll make my decision on Kylarnatia in a bit.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm

The Western Russians: 4-1-1
Deus: 5-0-1 [Deus needs one more aye for a majority]
Kylarnatia: 1-2-1
Stedicules: 3-1-0
Last edited by Milograd on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 pm

As of now, the voting process shall no longer exist. Anyone who expresses interest in becoming a prospect must merely express interest, and with that they shall be admitted as prospects. However, we encourage them to participate actively on our IRC #CongSynd, and we expect them to stay active. That is all.

~Carta
Retired

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Roster has been updated...
Retired

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 am

Milograd wrote:As of now, the voting process shall no longer exist. Anyone who expresses interest in becoming a prospect must merely express interest, and with that they shall be admitted as prospects. However, we encourage them to participate actively on our IRC #CongSynd, and we expect them to stay active. That is all.

~Carta

Thats all well and good Milo but sometimes my computer kicks up with that thing - and I can't get on. The times I do get on it usually takes me a while to get on there. And I'm not the only person who has the same problem.

I think alls fair aslong as you stay active here - though I will try to be on there for as long as I can ;)
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

The Western Russians
Minister

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am

Kylarnatia wrote:
Milograd wrote:As of now, the voting process shall no longer exist. Anyone who expresses interest in becoming a prospect must merely express interest, and with that they shall be admitted as prospects. However, we encourage them to participate actively on our IRC #CongSynd, and we expect them to stay active. That is all.

~Carta

Thats all well and good Milo but sometimes my computer kicks up with that thing - and I can't get on. The times I do get on it usually takes me a while to get on there. And I'm not the only person who has the same problem.

I think alls fair aslong as you stay active here - though I will try to be on there for as long as I can ;)

Seriously, Kyle? You've just split up two sentences needlessly. The hyphen is only used occasionally, like a semi-colon, so please stop randomly using it - all over the place - because it is really quite - annoying. I'm definitely not trying to start an argument here, but you know how much of a grammar Nazi I am... :(
<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<21:39: Abruzi> Siberia!
<21:02: DoctorWho> Gagarin Space Center, perhaps?
<21:03: Siberia> JACK FUCKING CHURCHILL.
<21:04: Siberia> Mad Jacks' Space Escapades!
<21:04: StGeorge> I'm St George of England and I endorse this post.
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.
<00:21: Siberia> - Like how many jelly babies it takes to choke a child?
<00:26: Automagfreek> - Like how far you can ram your fist into a whore's anus?

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:55 pm

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=102834

Any of you can join, I'm not sure how you would join...but its an open invitation.
I guess you could just say some things nice about Sessho or something along those lines. : )
Retired

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Milograd wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=102834

Any of you can join, I'm not sure how you would join...but its an open invitation.
I guess you could just say some things nice about Sessho or something along those lines. : )

I've had a look, but I don't know if I'll make a post ;)

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:11 am

Nation Facts
Nation Formal Name: "Fortified State of Kyrusia" (World Assembly designation: "Armed Republic of Kyrusia")
Region/Location: Exclusion Zone
Population: 189,000,000 (March 25, 2011)
Military Population: Active: 970,200 • Reserve: 646,900 (Source)
Government Type: Stratocratic federative republic
Please briefly describe your nations government:
· Head of State and Government is the Komanjeralmus (currently Maksian Razkanovic).
· The State Command Council serves as a combined executive-legislative branch, simultaneously functioning as the chief executive authority of the State, and, in conjunction with the sub-committee apparatus known as the "State Committee of Legislative Promulgation," creates and enacts legislation.
· The judicial system is delegated, primarily, to local regions (known as "dinjtsi" or "precincts"), with the Supreme Court of Adjudication serving as the penultimate constitutional authority in regards to legal precedents.
· The office of the Komanjeralmus, State Command Council, and Supreme Court of Adjudication is collectively known as the "Central Authority," or, more simply: the State.
· In nature, the Kyrusian government is a dictatorial stratocracy, with political power resting with the military (known as the Legionary Forces) de jure, with de facto power actually being relatively split between the office of the Komanjeralmus itself, the State Command Council, and the massive state-sponsored corporate enterprises in the nation.
· Political parties are outlawed due to the attempted coup immediately prior to the Reckoning.

Player Info
Years on NationStates: At least since 2007. Experienced roleplayer (albeit on other nations).
How often are you on NationStates: Daily. Over the next two weeks, this may diminish a bit, but should return to normal soon after - if it's interrupted at all.
What type of roleplays do you participate in: Character development, conspiracy, and diplomacy are the "big ones," but I'm not particularly "picky" if the scenario is at least interesting.
What is your weakness in roleplaying: Active warfare roleplaying scenarios are, in all honesty, my weakness. Odd considering Kyrusia is a stratocracy, but something about the fact that most "wars" boil down to little more than "number wanking" (pardon me) is rather perturbing.
Why should you become a Phoenix Conglomeration Prospect? Why are you worthy?: Mostly? I'd like to get back into a good roleplaying community, and I think, all in all, the Phoenix Conglomeration Prospect Program/the Conglomerate are generally rather well-versed and friendly. Why should I be accepted? I don't think that's really my decision to decide, but my ego will take a crack at it nevertheless: I think I could contribute, at least to some degree, to the overall cohesion and "enjoyment" within the community. I'm generally a friendly and cooperative individual - if somewhat short-tempered at times - and have a rather original (or, at least, active) imagination, which is always good in the roleplaying hobby.

Other
Roleplay Examples: "The Fortified State: From Beneath the Ashes" | "Losjlnovoi: Intellectual Journal of the Fortified State" | "Rubicon International"
If invited into The Phoenix Conglomeration, would you accept?: [Yes] [No] [Unsure]
List all of the organizations your nation is involved in: None currently.
Is there anything else we should be aware of? If so, please state them here: In short, I was active as several nations before this, but none worthy of remembrance (nor do I have any desire to list them; they were failures of my younger days; spare maybe "Great Albionoria"), but I was active as "Kyrusia" on another website dating back to 2007, when I made it here (at the time as a joke), but never became active with it. Recently, boredom has consumed me, so I've decided to reboot it. A few friends and I who did actively participate with it decided it would be rather interesting if, this time around, the "rebooted' Kyrusia suffered a nuclear holocaust. So, for the sake of interest and originality, I'm attempting my hand at a nation recovering from a nuclear holocaust, beginning essentially ten years after the occurrence.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Tergnitz
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:45 am

Welcome to the Neo-Conglomerate Prospect Program Kyrusia, you are heartily encouraged to hang around the irc on esper.net - either #NSSanctuary or #Congsynd. Milo will update the roster probably tomorrow affirming your new status.

At everyone else; If called upon, could you face the darkness alone?
Last edited by Tergnitz on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Western Russians
Minister

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 am

Tergnitz wrote:Welcome to the Neo-Conglomerate Prospect Program Kyrusia, you are heartily encouraged to hang around the irc on esper.net - either #NSSanctuary or #Congsynd. Milo will update the roster probably tomorrow affirming your new status.

At everyone else; If called upon, could you face the darkness alone?

Darkness is the only way I like it, Terg... There is no fight without darkness.
<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<21:39: Abruzi> Siberia!
<21:02: DoctorWho> Gagarin Space Center, perhaps?
<21:03: Siberia> JACK FUCKING CHURCHILL.
<21:04: Siberia> Mad Jacks' Space Escapades!
<21:04: StGeorge> I'm St George of England and I endorse this post.
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.
<00:21: Siberia> - Like how many jelly babies it takes to choke a child?
<00:26: Automagfreek> - Like how far you can ram your fist into a whore's anus?

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Out-of-Character: Being a Phoenix Prospect, I thought I'd post this. If any Prospects or Conglomeration members are interested in joining, just tell me here or send me a telegram and I'll add you to the invited list.

"PENDULUM: The Final Covenant of Man"
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:14 am

Kyrusia wrote:Out-of-Character: Being a Phoenix Prospect, I thought I'd post this. If any Prospects or Conglomeration members are interested in joining, just tell me here or send me a telegram and I'll add you to the invited list.

"PENDULUM: The Final Covenant of Man"

I'll have a look over it, and I'll telegram you if I'm intrested ;)

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:17 pm

PENDULUM looks interesting...i decided to give it a try.
Retired

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Milograd wrote:PENDULUM looks interesting...i decided to give it a try.

I'm in too many alliances at the moment, will wait for a few of them to die away before I join anymore :P

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:15 pm

PhoCong has some stuff going, its closed for now...but will be open soon. I encourage all members of PCPP to post in it following its opening.
Retired

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:09 pm

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=104954
Not open yet...but when it is I encourage all PCPP members to contribute. Of course, you should remember that ICly there is no prospect program...heheh...
Retired

Kalumino
Secretary

Founded: Mar 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalumino » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:54 pm

[Deleted]
Last edited by Kalumino on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents