NATION

PASSWORD

The Phoenix Conglomeration [Prospective Program]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Phoenix Conglomeration [Prospective Program]

Postby Milograd » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:05 pm

#NSSanctuary
esper.net

The Conglomerate
Prospective Program
The Conglomerate

The Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program [PCPP] is Phoenix Conglomeration program run with the aim and goal of finding new Conglomeration members for the future. The Phoenix Conglomeration, being an organization that may only be entered through invitation, uses The Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program as its primary pool for prospects and potential invitees. The Phoenix Conglomeration Prospect Program is a unique organization that has obtained its structure from past prospective programs of The Original Conglomerate.

[] What is the purpose of the Prospective Program?
The Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program [PCPP] primarily serves as The Phoenix Conglomeration's Main Invitee pool. In this, nations of The Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program have a much higher chance of being invited into The Phoenix Conglomeration than outsiders. Also, it provides its members a accessible group of roleplayers for whom they can roleplay with.

[] Who is in involved in Prospect Initiative?
The Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program mainly consists of either Phoenix Conglomeration members who are monitoring PCPP members as potential invitees, or roleplayers who may one day be invited into The Phoenix Conglomeration. A majority of these roleplayers will be the mid-upper crust of roleplayers in terms of skill on NationStates. The standards set for members of the Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program are that they are impressive roleplayers, and have potential for improvement.

[] Will the Phoenix Conglomeration barge in on my RPs?
The Phoenix Conglomeration will not join the roleplays of Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program members unless they are requested to. And while this doesn't mean that the aformentioned player is required to participate in the roleplay, it also doesn't mean they won't. However, if you ask, they will likely be open to it, depending upon whom you ask. Regardless, being in the Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program does not mean that Phoenix Conglomeration members have the right to barge in on your roleplays.

[] How does the Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program work?
The Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program works pretty simply. Mainly through the built community, the organization functions smoothly. The organization works with three main goals;

◈ Improving the roleplaying skills of its members.
    ◈ Giving members of the Phoenix Conglomeration a easily accessible pool of potential invitees.
    ◈ Making new friends, and allowing member nations to participate in a unique community of roleplayers.

Many times, the members of the Phoenix Conglomeration will be willing to help the member nations of the Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program improve their roleplaying skills, however they will usually not directly offer it. If you want help, it is suggested that you contact a Phoenix Conglomeration member asking for help.

The primary reason for the Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program's existence is that so the Phoenix Conglomeration may habe an easily accessible pool of potential invitees. This means that nations of the Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program will be looked at by the members of the Phoenix Conglomeration as potentially future members of the Phoenix Conglomeration. A long with the things mentioned in the previous paragraph, the members of the Phoenix Conglomeration will often be scouting members of the Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program.

Lastly, the Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program also serves as a place for roleplayers to meet new roleplayers, and for them to gain or meet new roleplay partners. If there is one thing that is annoying, it is having a great roleplay up, but having no one post in it. Thus, this helps address this problem. Along with that, everyone in The Phoenix Conglomeration are pretty cool, and they are nice people to know.

[] Can I advertise my roleplays here?
The Phoenix Conglomeration Prospective Program highly encourages that member nations advertise their roleplays here actually. It helps keep the organization alive, and it also makes it much easier for members of The Phoenix Conglomeration to monitor prospective members roleplaying activity. Members of The Phoenix Conglomeration will always notice when members of the Prospective Program are posting their roleplays. It is a great way to show what you have been doing. However, do not start spamming roleplay links, that will get annoying. Simply post a link, along with a brief explanation of what your roleplay is about.

[] What is the incentive for becoming a Prospect?
Becoming a prospect of The Phoenix Conglomeration makes the members of the Conglomeration consider you as a much more serious candidate for membership in the Conglomeration. Along with that, it also allows you to become part of a community of good, active roleplayers, and that is something that is always helpful in NationStates.

[] Will I be guaranteed a future spot in the Conglomeration?
Becoming a prospect of The Phoenix Conglomeration makes the members of the Conglomeration consider you as a much more serious candidate for membership in the Conglomeration, however, it does not guarantee you future membership. If you do not stay active, along with many other factors deemed important in the Phoenix Conglomeration, you will not be invited likely.

[] How do I get assistance?
If you want help in anything involving roleplaying or The Phoenix Conglomeration, just post it here. Conglomeration members will get around to assisting you when they have the chance to. Generally, it is advised that you do not telegram Conglomeration members for help, since it is not the best method of communication. Also, you may pop on the IRC Channel #Prospects for help. #NSSanctuary will also often be filled with Phoenix Conglomeration members.

All of the questions provided are from Jenrak's original Conglomerate Prospect Program thread.
Last edited by Milograd on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:07 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Retired

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Roster

The Phoenix Conglomeration
Brother-Nations of the Conglomerate:

Abruzi
Brewdomia
Tergnitz
Milograd
Allied Governments
Rethan
Ralkovia
Ostronopolis
Gratslavia
Malikov
Prospective Nations
Future Brother-Nations of the Conglomerate:

Milograd
The Western Russians
-Deus-
Stedicules
Kylarnatia
Kyrusia
Sailsia
Osea 767
Aldarminia
Tecknoko
Zebian Syndicate
New Celisia
Bisgea
Last edited by Milograd on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Retired

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Conglomeration Prospective Application

Nation Facts
Nation Formal Name: (What is the long name of your nation)
Region/Location: (What region is your nation located in)
Population: (How many people live in your nation)
Military Population: (How many people are in your nation's military)
Government Type: (What type of government does your nation have)
Please briefly describe your nations government:

Player Info
Years on NationStates: (How many years have you been on NationStates)
How often are you on NationStates: (How often are you on NationStates, be honest)
What type of roleplays do you participate in: (What type of roleplay do you prefer)
What is your weakness in roleplaying: (What aspect of roleplaying do you struggle in)
Why should you become a Phoenix Conglomeration Prospect? Why are you worthy? :

Other
Roleplay Examples: ______Link One______ | ______Link Two______ | ______Link Three______
If invited into The Phoenix Conglomeration, would you accept? : [Yes] [No] [Unsure]
List all of the organizations your nation is involved in:
Is there anything else we should be aware of? If so, please state them here :
Last edited by Milograd on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Retired

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Reserved
Last edited by Milograd on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Retired

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:07 pm

"Reserved for possible Expansion"
Last edited by Milograd on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Western Russians
Minister

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:25 am

Conglomeration Prospective Application

Nation Facts
Nation Formal Name: The Commonwealth Diarchy of Sibero-Russia
Region/Location: Guanxi
Population: 534 Million
Military Population:
Total Military: 3,204,000
Total Active: 1,922,400
Total Reserve: 1,281,600
Government Type: Sibero-Russia is an absolute diarchy with a representative democracy based on a unicameral parliamentary system. The affairs of Government are decided by a Cabinet of Ministers, which is led by the Tsar also.
Please briefly describe your nations government: The government is run by the Tsar, with Cabinet Ministers and MP's in the House of Commons, and then Lords, Sirs, Barons, Viscounts and other important/noble figures in the House of Lords.

Player Info
Years on NationStates: Less than one.
How often are you on NationStates: Every day.
What type of roleplays do you participate in: I have no real preference, I like character RP's mostly. But I also like diplomatic RP's.
What is your weakness in roleplaying: Probably military. I haven't done very many military RP's so I need to do some kind of war or something.
Why should you become a Phoenix Conglomeration Prospect? Why are you worthy? : Because I applied for the Cong., and then was put in the Sovereign Network. I have spent a lot of time on the IRC (though not recently), and I feel I would be a helpful member of the Phoenix Conglomeration. I can RP well and I like to work with others (for the most part), I can make flags and logos for anyone who wants one (I know that's not important and completely random, but I'm chucking it out there) and I feel I would do well in the Phoenix Cong.

Other
Roleplay Examples: ______All are documented here (not updated recently).______
If invited into The Phoenix Conglomeration, would you accept? : [Yes] [No]
  • The Colonial Powers Association/Nexus/Brotherhood (The three are merging, you see, which is why I have put them together);
  • The Sovereign Empires Coalition;
  • The Organisation of Sovereign Bodies.
Is there anything else we should be aware of? If so, please state them here : I don't think so.
<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<21:39: Abruzi> Siberia!
<21:02: DoctorWho> Gagarin Space Center, perhaps?
<21:03: Siberia> JACK FUCKING CHURCHILL.
<21:04: Siberia> Mad Jacks' Space Escapades!
<21:04: StGeorge> I'm St George of England and I endorse this post.
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.
<00:21: Siberia> - Like how many jelly babies it takes to choke a child?
<00:26: Automagfreek> - Like how far you can ram your fist into a whore's anus?

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:54 am

Nation Facts
Nation Formal Name: The Holy Caelumist Imperiate of the Krasillian Empire
Region/Location: Azhukali
Population:45 Million
Military Population: 50,000
Government Type: Trotocracy
Merit-based council of three with one who shows all four principal merits above the other two

Player Info
Years on NationStates: One Year
How often are you on NationStates: Everyday
What type of roleplays do you participate in: Character RP's
What is your weakness in roleplaying:I've been told I Over format
Why should you become a Phoenix Conglomeration Prospect? Why are you worthy? :
Because I've been told I RP pretty well and I'm pretty active on the forum and IRC[NS Sanctuary]. Plus, NeoCong needs help with its recent rebirth and I'd be willing to help. Oh and Carta said I should :\.

Other
Roleplay Examples:|| viewtopic.php?f=5&t=99334 | viewtopic.php?f=5&t=93493 | viewtopic.php?f=5&t=100718 |
If invited into The Phoenix Conglomeration, would you accept? : [Unsure]
List all of the organizations your nation is involved in: None
Is there anything else we should be aware of? If so, please state them here : Taco's
Last edited by -Deus- on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:59 am

The Western Russians: Aye
-Deus-: Aye
Retired

Gratislavia
Minister

Founded: May 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:02 am

The Western Russians:Aye
"Direction Nationale de Notreceau"

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:29 am

Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:42 am

Nation Formal Name: The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia
Region/Location: Gunaxi
Population: 5.11 Billion [Main State Only]
Military Population: 95 Million [Peacetime]
250 Million [Wartime]
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy

The Imperial Court

The Government of the Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia is named the Imperial Court. It has been this way for almost 2000 Years, and looks to stay that way under the Absolute Monarchy.

The Structure

The Imperial Court is structured as follows:

• Head of State & Government - His Imperial Highness Tsar Kain II

The Tsar, being an Absolute Monarch, is in charge of both the State and the Government. Tsar Kain takes on all that is brought before him, and discuss's it with all other members, and takes advise from the Expert Board and his Advisors, mainly his High Advisor. In the end, his decision is final.

• High Advisor - The Honourary Lord Fredrick Vladimir Constantine

The High Advisor is the Head of the Advisors Council and has gained the favour of the Tsar. He brings forward to the Tsar all points made out by the Advisors Council, and anything else he sees fit. He also acts as the Speaker of the Imperial Court, dictating for the Tsar when it is someones turn to speak or when the Tsar himself wishes to speak.

• The Advisors Council

The Advisors Council are an elite group of poloticians who have shown outstanding service and have gained good status with the Empire. The Advisors Council is ultimatly constructed by The High Advisor himself/herself, as they're to be their group; therefore they must be able to trust them.

• The Imperial Council

The Imperial Council is the main bulk of the Imperial Court and are the heads of many diffrent areas, such as Health & Welfare ect. Some are taken onto the Advisors Council after outstanding service. The Peoples Court are the ones who vote in the members of the Imperial Council, though The Tsar can instate anyone he wishes at anytime.

• The Expert Board

Like the Advisors Council, but specified in specific areas in case The Court and Tsar need more indepth data on a matter.

• The Peoples Court- Empress Eadion Hyuga

The Peoples Court is the Lower-Sector of the Imperial Court, which brings forward all the other matters of state that need the Tsar's Attention. The Head is the main speaker to the Imperial Court, as the Peoples Court have its own private chambers.

The Process

1. The Peoples Court or The Imperial Council bring forward a matter that they feel is relivant to the Empire.

2. The Tsar/Tsarina discuss's the matter with their High Advisor, who may decide to pass it on with his Advisor Council.

3. The Expert Board is consulted to declare the finer details on the matter.

4. A Final Vote is now called. If a majority vote is gained in the Peoples Court, it is then moved up to the Imperial Council, and if a majority vote is gained there, the Tsar/Tsarina shall make the final decision with their High Advisor and the Advisors Council if necessary.

IN the event that a majority vote is not declared in the Peoples Court or Imperial Council, the issue shall be held back for two months until it is revised once more. The Tsar/Tsarina has the power to take the issue straight into their own hands, if the event of a non-majority vote occurs more than two to three times.

Player Info

Years on NationStates: 3-4 Years
How often are you on NationStates: Usually Every Night
What type of roleplays do you participate in: Diplomatic Roleplays
What is your weakness in roleplaying: I sometimes struggle to find something to type if the previous post does not have enough information.
Why should you become a Phoenix Conglomeration Prospect? Why are you worthy? : I have proved myself to be a very experienced member of the NSCommunity. I've assisted many people in Roleplaying and General Matters (For Example: The Western Russians & -Deus-) - However I do not take credit for all of their Training. I'm a great representative - as I have a very friendly attitude to everyone, and I'm guaranteed to be online if anything goes wrong. I also know many members of the Phoenix already - and I work best with my friends. I'm always open to training those who are new to the game or feel they need improvement.

Other

Roleplay Examples: ______To Our Allies Once More...______ | ______Rebellion Against St. George______ | ______All Legends Start Somewhere...[Training Example]______
If invited into The Phoenix Conglomeration, would you accept?: [Yes] [No] [Unsure]
  • The Colonial Powers Association
  • The Soverign Empires Coalition
  • International Coalition
  • Brotherhood
  • Nexus
  • Gunaxi
Is there anything else we should be aware of? If so, please state them here : N/A
Last edited by Kylarnatia on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

The Western Russians
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:57 am

Kylarnatia wrote:-Snip-

You shouldn't take credit for all of my training either. Yohannes did a lot.
<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.

Rethan
Minister

Founded: Aug 09, 2006
Corporate Police State

Postby Rethan » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:02 pm

As Was Devoured Shall Devour | As Was Buried Shall Bury

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:12 pm

The Western Russians wrote:
Kylarnatia wrote:-Snip-

You shouldn't take credit for all of my training either. Yohannes did a lot.

I mean as I got you started. Latnya/Deus had already started with others, I just curbed some of her edges.
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Voting is currently as follows:

The Western Russians: 3-0-0
Deus: 3-0-0
Kylarnatia: 1-0-0
Retired

The Western Russians
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Milograd wrote:Voting is currently as follows:

The Western Russians: 4-0-0
Deus: 4-0-0
Kylarnatia: 1-0-0

Corrected.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Just for a heads up - Tonight is the rare case of me not being online. I'm going to see a newborn baby and don't know If I'll be back in time to be online again. But as I said, me being offline is rare these days ;)

The Western Russians
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:Just for a heads up - Tonight is the rare case of me not being online. I'm going to see a newborn baby and don't know If I'll be back in time to be online again. But as I said, me being offline is rare these days ;)

It's actually very common, Kyle. When I'm not at school, I'm on NS. All day. You aren't. You're on from 6-10. So whilst you are still on, you're not always on.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:Just for a heads up - Tonight is the rare case of me not being online. I'm going to see a newborn baby and don't know If I'll be back in time to be online again. But as I said, me being offline is rare these days ;)

It's actually very common, Kyle. When I'm not at school, I'm on NS. All day. You aren't. You're on from 6-10. So whilst you are still on, you're not always on.

Whats with you aggrivated attitude? I meant that from my common times of 6-10 I'm usually on and not rarely off. Jeez man, no need to go like that :)

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Thats wonderful, but take this talk to irc. #Prospects.
Retired

The Western Russians
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:

Whats with you aggrivated attitude? I meant that from my common times of 6-10 I'm usually on and not rarely off. Jeez man, no need to go like that :)

I'm not going like anything. I'm just saying...

...and I'm guaranteed to be online if anything goes wrong.

If we can get a hold of you and let you know. Otherwise we wait. I mean, when you're on, you supply great help. But I'm just saying... ;)

Gratislavia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:34 pm

Kylarnatia-NAY

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Gratislavia wrote:Kylarnatia-NAY

Query as to why? :)

Malikov
Minister

Founded: May 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Malikov » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:36 pm

The Western Russians: 4-0-1
Deus: 4-0-1
Kylarnatia: 1-1-1

Abstain from all.
Current flag request.
The Official Factbook Of The United Peoples Of Malikov
Official Malkovian Flag
Official Malikovian Seal
Regional Map Of The United Peoples
Defcon:1 2 3 4 [5]
Military: .5% Standing Military|1.5% Reserves
Organizations:The Phoenix Conglomeration
The Trews - Highway of Heroes

In Flanders Fields the poppies grow
Between the crosses row on row
That mark our place, and in the sky
The larks still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below...

R.I.P.
The Conglomerate
Tiurabo wrote:Your forces are weak because you are capable of reigning them in.
"Friendship is two pals munching on a well cooked face together."

Gratislavia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:
Gratislavia wrote:Kylarnatia-NAY

Query as to why? :)

I don't think your ready.

Next