NATION

PASSWORD

The Declaration of Valedonia. (OOC thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Declaration of Valedonia. (OOC thread)

Postby Yohannes » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:28 am

Ask away any OOC inquiries and questions here.

IC thread : http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=101461
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Hobit
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 am

Ummm.... ya, quick question. What was the point of the declaration? Was it just basically stating that any intervention abroad is legal under your country's law?
Capital: San Cristóbal
Leader: King Henri IV
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23
Guanzhong wrote:
Albrante wrote: :rofl:
Kind of odd calling someone a martyr when you kill him :lol:

We made him a martyr for you and all you do is complain! The nerve of some people!
Teccor wrote:-snip-
Uni, calm the fuck down. If you can't, stand up from your keyboard and go outside for a bit.

Arivada, get off this thread. You honestly don't belong here. Solm has an interest talking to you about your ideas, so TG him.

NCR, you're not helping.

Hobit...Just keep being awesome. I can't ever think of a bad thing to say about you. :p

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:55 am

Hobit wrote:Ummm.... ya, quick question. What was the point of the declaration? Was it just basically stating that any intervention abroad is legal under your country's law?

1. Any intervention abroad by the Anago-Yohannesian Monarchy is now constitutional. (whereas previously we roleplayed as a nation that rarely ever threw its weight around)/

2. Following recent deals, we are now staunchly anti slavery, although if you read the wording of the act, it basically state that we only intervene when it serves our purpose.

3. Well, expansion of civilisation and Anago-Yohannesian culture overseas should be clear, isn't it.

That's the basic explanation, in laymen's term. Feel free to ask more questions.
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Hobit
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:58 am

Yohannes wrote:
Hobit wrote:Ummm.... ya, quick question. What was the point of the declaration? Was it just basically stating that any intervention abroad is legal under your country's law?

1. Any intervention abroad by the Anago-Yohannesian Monarchy is now constitutional. (whereas previously we roleplayed as a nation that rarely ever threw its weight around)/

2. Following recent deals, we are now staunchly anti slavery, although if you read the wording of the act, it basically state that we only intervene when it serves our purpose.

3. Well, expansion of civilisation and Anago-Yohannesian culture overseas should be clear, isn't it.

That's the basic explanation, in laymen's term. Feel free to ask more questions.

That was about all I wanted clarified.
Capital: San Cristóbal
Leader: King Henri IV
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23
Guanzhong wrote:
Albrante wrote: :rofl:
Kind of odd calling someone a martyr when you kill him :lol:

We made him a martyr for you and all you do is complain! The nerve of some people!
Teccor wrote:-snip-
Uni, calm the fuck down. If you can't, stand up from your keyboard and go outside for a bit.

Arivada, get off this thread. You honestly don't belong here. Solm has an interest talking to you about your ideas, so TG him.

NCR, you're not helping.

Hobit...Just keep being awesome. I can't ever think of a bad thing to say about you. :p

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 am

Hobit wrote:~Snip~

Okay, hope that was not too confusing. =P

Also to anyone, feel free to write up any condemnation or roleplay your government's official view towards the IC announcement.

I am not really funky-smunchy fuzzy with rp quality, as long as you would like to roleplay a diplomatic procedural roleplay properly, i will gladly roleplay back your communique', no matter how short it is.

Also, i would love it if new nations out there would like to join in the bandwagon and put up their government's response towards the Anago-Yohannesian Monarchy's declaration.

I am not fuzzy, and would love to roleplay with you guys as well.
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 am

C'mon. Where's the newcomers. I want you to participate as well guys! :(

Roleplay quality is not enforced. Everyone is welcome so long as the diplomacy roleplay is kept to that of a realistic scope.

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:47 am

I'll post in the morning when I can gather enough thought for a response
PT/MT Nation
Death is the only Absolute
The Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis
|Monarchist Nation| DEFCON [3] [2][1]
Coveton Crisis 1828-Mutual victory
Quendisphere War 2010-Resolved

1st Great Southern War 1898
2nd Great Southern War 1925
3rd Great Southern War 1942-1944
4th Great Southern War 1983
Dewhurst-Narculian- Theaman War 2010
Okhotsk Conflict 2012-2013
2nd Cedorian-Gilnean War-2014 ^All Won

North Vasangal Uprising-2014-(Ongoing)
Dervistonian War-2014-(Ongoing)
One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:49 am

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:I'll post in the morning when I can gather enough thought for a response

Cheers mate.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents