NATION

PASSWORD

To Our Allies Once More...[PMT/ATTN: -Deus-/Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

To Our Allies Once More...[PMT/ATTN: -Deus-/Closed]

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:51 pm

The Winter Palace, Krytopia
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia
الامبراطورية القديمة Kylarnatia
To Our Allies Once More...

[PMT/ATTN: -Deus-/Closed]

Tsar Kain II looked over his papers. A lot had been going on in the last couple of weeks; and he had been there for all of it. Marquesan was conquering what was left of South America - Royal Calathonia was mourning the loss of Empress Catherine II and preparing Empress Anastasia II - and Bladia (Blademasters765) had just crowned a new Queen. However, he had just realised he missed something - an old ally. Once a small City-State, now a union of many.

The Holy Caelumist Imperiate had grown without much notice from the Kylarnatian Empire - and seemed to be going on quite happily. Kain knew that the young boy Roman had escaped Kylarnatia after his wife died - but he hadn't heard from him since. He knew that it must have something to do with the boy; but he couldn't been sure. There were reports that he died, and many people have tried to pretend to be be him for a long time after the reports.

He stood from his desk - walking over to the other in the corner of the Imperial Study with maps of the empire. He came to the one of the Latnyian Provinces - which was sandwiched between The Holy Caelumist Imperiate and the newly reformed Latnya. He ruffled his hair, which was starting to go grey. After a moment of thought he went back to his original desk; taking the report once more and reading it over.

The Silver Fox was mentioned as the Leader of The Holy Caelumist Imperiate, to which he pondered of.
"Hmmm - wasn't Romans wife called Silver?"
He questioned for a short while before shaking it out of his head. This was stupid - he was dead, and he knew it but wasn't willing to admit it. He sighed as he placed the paper back down; sitting back in his chair and stretching. He then turned to the huge glass window behind him - which looked out onto the capital. He went and stood towards it for a while, looking out onto the Imperial Gardens. There he saw the marble statues of many former monarchs and great Kylarnatian People. In the distance he could see the huge statue of his father in the Imperial Square, much smaller in the distance. Beyond that he saw the Kylarnatian Grand Orthodox Church Spire - where Queen Silvier I (or St. Silvier) sat apon it praying to the heavens.

After much thought, he went back to his desk and pulled out a pen and piece of Communiqué formatted paper. He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly as he looked to the report one last time and began to write.

----------------------------

Imperial Communiqué of the Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia
Stamped and Sealed with the Imperial Standard of the Tsar

To: The Silver Fox of The Holy Caelumist Imperiate
From: HIH Tsar Kain II of the Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia

Encryption: SECURE

Noble Sir,

It has been a long time since our people have talked to each other. The last time we spoke, you were a single City-State; now you are a union of City-State's known as The Holy Caelumist Imperiate. You have truly grown within the past few years while we have been concerned with other affairs.

However - I still think it will do no harm for us to keep ties. I request if I can come to your original City-State, -Deus-, to meet with you to discuss our relationship. If you wish - I can bring my family which you could meet; or we can be more formal and I can come on my own. I respect whatever you feel is best.

When you confirm that I may come, I shall depart immediatly. My aircraft, Kylarnatian Imperial Carrier 001, shall indentify itself when I arrive. If I cannot come, I wish you to come to Krytopia here in Kylarnatia. I feel this needs to be done to make sure we are still understood.

With Best Respects,

His Imperial Highness Tsar Kain II
Head of the Empire and State of Kylarnatia, King of Anglo-Kylarnatia & Sycoon, Conquerer of the Kylarnatian Islands, Protector of North Syvorji, Palmouth, The Latnyian Provinces and Central Felaria, Head of all Kylarnatian Imperial Forces, Protector of the Crown and Kylarnatian Orthodox Faith

2nd Ruler of the Hyuga Dynasty of Kylarnatia

----------------------------

The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Ah, the sweet sound of Sabraelian classical, the soothing melodies filling the room as the silver fox sat against the wall, his red mask shining in the sun, his eyes exposed for once as he sat soundly in the room, his daughter dancing across from him with unparalleled beauty and finesse. Her sat with a smile on his covered face, the always straight faced masked more for others protection that his own public security. He was a public enigma, something he enjoyed but equally despised at times. But that was something minor compared to his troubles, his constant duty and the ever growing fleeing that the Imperiate was alone amongst the world.

He sighed once as his daughter completed a set of twirls in the air, the music matching her movements, changing tempo and pace as her energy decreased and increased, one of the many good things of having a life pianist. But soon the young girl did a final spin, landing roughly on the hardwood, the streaking sound cutting the music short as the silver fox stood and applauded the girl, taking her hand and lifting her up again, and gently taking his and her own mask off, smiling down at her as he kissed her hand and nodded towards the stunned pianist.

But soon a boy ran up, around ten, the young man eyeing the young girl and the Imperius Di before handing the Di a letter, the silver fox snarling at him as he scampered off, his quick trots echoing in the hallow hallways of the citadel. He smiled and quickly picked up the girl, kissing her on the cheek, slowly walking off as he spoke to her. “Excuse me for a moment Rae, I have quick business to attend to. Go find your aunt and tell her to prepare for dinner.” The man jogged slowly, keenly watching his daughter, Sabrael nod her head and run off, her light steps being damned out by his heavy, frantically paced strides.

He quickly ran up to the computer, typing away as he made a reply to the communiqué, every so often his thoughts trailing off to other things. One thing plagued him constantly though, something that he kept to himself, the reason he wore a mask. But he shook it off every time, continuing to type it out before exclaiming with success and sending it out, everything set for what would be an interesting night indeed.
To: HIH Tsar Kain II of the Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia
Subject:
Kylarnatia,

Good to see you again ol' chap or is it bad? I can never tell. Although I must say its quite a surprise to see you, I thought Latnya burning would solve this problem....heh. I dunno really. How have my niece's been? Selina's children you know? How are they, I heard they live with you now. But back to business. To visit Deus would be interesting indeed. I will happily have you. Make sure to come between the dusk and dawn however or you'll get no reply. Cheers

Last edited by -Deus- on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:52 pm

City of -Deus-
The Holy Caelumist Imperiate Airspace
وCaelumist المقدسة Imperiate
15:15PM

Tsar Kain II sat with Empress Eadion on his reclined seat as he drank some Brandy and smiled to her. She smiled back as she looked to the children; Princess's Helina, Dianne and Silvier - who was the only blood-related and therefore Heir to the Kylarnatian Imperial Throne. All Three of them were in their Twenties - Silvier was the youngest but was the only one in a relationship; to be married to Tsaraviech Matvey Jacksov of Sibero-Russia (The Western Russians).

He looked out of the hatch - the City of -Deus- below them. He grinned and nodded to himself as he then sat back, interlocking his hand with his wifes - closing his eyes and taking a small nap before landing. A Stewertess came back to inform them that it was time to land, the Empress jesturing her to stop with her hand. She smiled to her and nodded, before putting on her's and her husbands seatbelt - the children putting on theres. The Stewertess simply bowed and left.

The Piolet looked over his controls - checking the alttitude and cabin pressure before looking to the compass; the plane was travelling perfectly straight for a smooth landing. He smiled before looking over his numbers once more - before checking all the sensors which indicated the seatbelts and remaining fuel; all at acceptable rates. He then turned on the microphone and looked over a clipboard that had the Channel Frequency on it. He tuned in and took a deep breath and coughed.
"Hello Deus - this is Kylarnatian Imperial Carrier 001 - we are carrying the Kylarnatian Imperial Family. We request for landing, over."

Last edited by Kylarnatia on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:59 pm

"Permission granted, land on the airstrip designated on the right tower."The disembodied voice stuttered out with speed and clarity, the building in question lighting up slowly in the dark, nocturnal city of Deus. All was going well so far, The Silver Fox, Sabrael and his personal guard, the Almist Legion, all waited patiently near the runway, their figures hidden in the darkness as the face paced music blared around the city, the people flowing and living with the beat of the music, the city's hypnotic pulses much more than just simple musical tones. Yes, the music was more then that, it was like a voice you hear in the back of your head, the voice that constantly claws at your pshyce until you give up. Heh, in many ways some could call it unconventional propaganda....but propaganda never felt so nice.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:25 pm

The Plane landed on its designated airstrip softly and went along the route the piolet had perdicted beforehand - smiling as it did touch the ground. The Stewertess came back to the Royals and told them they were safe to depart. Empress Eadion smiled and awoke her husband, who looked to her for a moment before realising they had landed. He took off his seat belt, and followed everyone off the plane.

The first thing that hit them was the noise of the music - such a heavy beat - too much for the ears which were used to the quiet bliss of Kylarnatia. They all ignored it as best they could as they came down the steps and stood on the runway - looking around for someone or some form of transport. Tsar Kain II then noticed a flicker in the shadows across from them. A small ray of sun had beated onto the Silver Fox's mask - letting off a small reflection which only the Tsar noticed. He thought it was strange to have something let of light in the darkness.

He tapped his wife on the shoulder and pointed it out to her. She nodded after understanding and gathered her now adult children as they all walked over. As they got closer they realised it was actually a mask being worn by a person. Tsar Kain II let his hand out for a handshake to the man, also giving a warm smile.
"I guess you must be the Silver Fox? The International Community speaks widely of your use of a mask. It is wonderful to be back again..."
He smiled before turning to his wife and kids.
"This is my wife Empress Eadion, and my daughters Princess's Helina and Dianne, who are your actual relatives as you should know - and my blood daughter Princess Silvier; who is therefore the actual heir to the throne even though she is the youngest."
Empress Eadion smiled and curtsied as she was introduced - so did Princess Silvier. Helina and Dianne simply step forward, knowing they were looking apon a relative; however they could not tell how close...

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm

'"Ah yes Mr.Kain of Kylarnatia....a pleasure to have you this fine evening. This is my daughter, Sabrael and this is my guard captain, Ms.Strazynski. She shall be staying with you during your time here. But come come, would you like breakfast?"

The Silver Fox smiled under his mask, he wore his newer, cleaner silver one instead of his older red one for Kain was sure to recognize it if the man was sound of mind. But the fox nodded and stretched his hand out as the guards dispersed only Captain Strazynski remaining as the women saluted and took a stiff standing position, her own dark mask blending in with the rising night-scape, the sun slowly setting deeper and deeper. but the Di again outstretched his hand and bowed his hand as he moved his guests inside of the tower, the citadel no less. But the music continued to blare out like a swarm of flies over a dead animal, the city still moving to the beat as it were.
Last edited by -Deus- on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:35 pm

The Spire, City of -Deus-
The Holy Caelumist Imperiate
وCaelumist المقدسة Imperiate

Tsar Kain II smiled and followed the Silver Fox with his wife into the Spire, looking apon its size and nodding with respect. He saluted Captain Strazynski as he past - being a military man himself. He also bowed to the Fox's daughter; Eadion giving her a friendly handshake.

When the Silver Fox had smiled, it started a memory in Kains mind. He remembered when Roman had came towards him that day asking for refuge - and how he would grin in his teenage way. For a moment he felt their smiles were exactly similar and of similar nature; though he shook the thought off. Eadion walked up to the side of him and took his hand as they also continued to listen to the music; their ears still getting used to all the noise. Their daughters walked at the back, Helina and Dianne intrested in keeping up with the Silver Fox, whilst Silvier just looked at the architecture of the building.

"May I ask, what is the music for? It is a very powerful beat - but it was a bit of a shock to us because we are used to the quiet surroundings of Kylarnatia."
Tsar Kain smiled as he asked the Silver Fox politely - not wishing to offend him as if he was questioning him and his peoples way of life.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:04 pm

"Thats a very good question, but sadly I don't know myself. So....as I was saying breakfast breeeeeeakfast, would you like some?"

The Fox hurried them down the steps of the citadel, his red mask obscuring most of his features save for his eyes. But he quickly moved, pointing out a few things as the passed them, the neo-gothic style of the citadel something to be amazed by if not disturbed by. He was fast, almost losing his guest as he ducked and dodged around the corners, walls and passing women. But the man slowly came to a stop as he reached a long metal table, the shining metallic plan sitting in the middle of a dimly light room, fireworks shining outside and through the windows, the boom of their explosion blocking out the music for the moment.

He sat slowly at the end of the chair, his daughter sitting next to her, the girl preoccupied with only twirling her hair around in curls as she hummed a soft tune. Captain Strazynski sat on the other side of the Fox, taking off her helmet and letting her black purple and red streaked hair fallout across her black armor, the spot around her right eye a dark brown and red colour, almost black. But she stayed silent as the Fox gestured her guests to sit down and slowly took off his mask to revel yet another mask that obsecured everything but his mouth and eyes.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Kain applauded his host as he took off his mask reveiling a new one. It was indeed a grand illusion. However the eyes also reminded him of the boy he once knew, but once again he shook it off. He sat with his wife and children, who marvelled at the gothic architecture as was expected.

They all wondered how -Deus- had changed so much over the past few years - changing from a normal City-State into a bundle of many, almost becoming much darker and cultist. Though they didn't wish to say anything on the subject - as once again they did not wish to offend their guests.

As their food came they ate it respectfully and somewhat quietly, but Kain would ask some questions then and again.
"Fox - if I may call you that - what changes have you made to the Holy Imperiate during your reign so far. I can tell within the first half-an-hour of being here that it is a completely place compared to the old Deus, ruled by King Lucifer."

Last edited by Kylarnatia on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:23 pm

"What haven't I changed is the right question. And I have yet to change the blasted name of Deus. Besides that its basically the same ol' same ol'."

He spun in his chair slowly as he spoke, he did his very best to convey the trade mark "Roman" feel of his 'father'. He rubbed his daughters head as he stared at the Kain and the others across from them, giving them a glaring smile. A tapped his fingers against the metal table, giving slight glares to the women who frantically ran around them, preparing food, drink and what appeared to be entertainment for his guests as the fireworks outside continued to light up the sky.

"Now I'm sure you have many questions. Please ask and I shall try to answer them. Captain, take Sabrael and go....have a day off why don't you."

The captain looked at him with a confused and somewhat disturbed look, shrugging after awhile and standing up, the girl across from her standing up as well and running off with the captain who smiled down on her and took her hand, the two of them singing lightly as the strolled off.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Once again Kain noticed a resemblence to Roman in him, but began to get angry at himself at the theory that just maybe the Silver Fox was him. If he was going to ask; he would leave this till later - it was a very private piece of buisness for the both of them. Instead he just continued to eat and drink, enjoying the fireworks with his family.

Helina and Dianne were the first to ask something after the two women left, a bit nervous of doing so. The eldest - Dianne - was the first to speak.
"I know this question might seem a bit...forward as it were...but is it true Helina and myself are related to the Eous family? We do remember coming here long ago to meet our cousin who stayed with the family but we weren't taken back - so Kain took us instead. I think its too late to come into your new way of life now, but we'd like to know more about our backstory - as our memories have become a bit hazy..."

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 pm

"Yes dear lady you are in fact related to the Eous. Of course if you ever wish to return you are always welcome but I understand."

He spoke in a gentlemanly tone, a slick and oddly familiar tone that lingered in the air as a group of women burst from another room carrying what appeared to be food. The Fox laughed once and bowed his head, praying for a moment in silence, the man losing all motion before lifting his head again and giving a grin as the women placed the dishes in front of the people. The food steamed and smelt of garlic and basil seasoning, something odd for breakfast but then again this was Deus and they were eating breakfast at night. The Fox however snickered as he looked down at his food, his grilled piece of meet covered in a red..."sauce", but he shook off his smile and waited for this interesting breakfast to continue.

"I hope you enjoy your food....its freshly grilled bas de l'homm."
Last edited by -Deus- on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:47 pm

The Kylarnatian Family studied their food, admiring its texture and presentation before eating it - enjoying its lush tastes. Kain and Eadion had eaten Imperiate Cuisine before; but the girls had just given it their first try. And there was no denying they had enjoyed the meal.

Kain quietly sat for the moment, still studying the Silver Fox and his small amount of viewable actions and expressions. It was enough evidence for him - and it had to be him, just had to be. Obviously he couldn't ask this out right - as it could get him into all sorts of mischeif - so he decided to test the reaction of the Fox.

"Fox - if I remember correctly you came into power when there was trouble around the Latnyian Provinces Border - which sread to the newly formed Latnya and this once lonely city-state, that as I said, you had just taken charge of. A boy had gone missing, presumed dead - 'Prince of the Morningstars' they called him, a member of the former Monarchy before yourself; The Imperial Di. I never heard of your comments on the situation, did you have any or was it early days?"

Last edited by Kylarnatia on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:06 pm

"HehI have heard that story, son of the emperor, Roman. They say he ran away from home one night and ran for days before being killed the next morning, dreadful stuff. They say he....they say he traveled with a..a girl. Of course this is all speculations. I do so hope your family enjoy's the food homm[human] maybe a staple here but, this particular cut is rare these days. Once your done, you may go and find Sabrael and the captain, I'm sure they'd be delighted to show you around. Kain, you may come with me if you desire."

He licked his lips and smiled, his teeth dyed a dark red colour. He cleared his throat and thought over his mangled mess of an answer, his voice showing hints of humor and doubt, lowering his head in respect as he spoke of the girl. But he raised it quickly, brining back the trademark style before bowing to his guests, turning towards the window to watch the fireworks explode in the air and create wonderful vectors of light.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:50 am

Kain watched the Silver Fox go towards the window. He had noticed the reactions in his answer - which didn't necassarly confirm his belief. Many of the people in the Imperiate were shooken by the disaster. He looked to his wife and children, smiling to them and gave his wife a kiss.
"You guys can go on - I'll stay with the Fox."

His family nodded as they stood, curtsied to the Fox and left in the direction of The Captain and Sabrael. Kain watched them leave - before walking over to the Fox and giving him a smile.
"Is there anything in paticular the Holy Imperiate is focusing on at the moment that Kylarnatia may help you with? Or if not can I be allowed to know out of intrest? It'd be best to know what an ally is doing, to support them whenever the time comes."

Last edited by Kylarnatia on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:05 pm

"Well besides my interesting in building a hovering city, nothing besides the same old same old imperialist rant."

He smiled and sighed, folding his arms around his back as he paced back and forth for a moment, staring at the ground with an unwavering focus. He stopped though, the clicking of hits boots making a faint echo in the room as he looked down and turned his back on Kain for just a moment, the man whimpering for just a moment before turning around and smiling. He moved his hand across his face, grabbing his mask and throwing it unto the ground, the mask spinning around and landing with a crash as the man smiled to show his face, his long grey bangs covering his face only slightly.

He moved closed to Kain, his eyes set and staring at the man before the Fox stopped in his tracks and sighed, stumbling backwards and leaning against the wall as he let out another breathe. He looked at Kain once and dug his face into his palm, mumbling something before looking up to the tsar.

"I do have one request from you dear cousin.....Silver...my Silver....I...I...her remains are in Kylarnatia. I'd like them. Please."

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:13 pm

He was right. It was Roman. Kain simply smiled for a moment, happy that he had found the boy he felt he had failed. He walked around him for a moment, making sure it was him. And it was indeed. He then came to the front of the Fox once more - seeing the lost boy in his eyes once more. He hadn't seen that look since he took him from his father. He almost regretted that day.

"...Absolutely. I shall call at first light Kylarnatian Time, which is about an hour from now, and shall request the gentlest extraction of her remains. She should then arrive here about tommorow night Imperiate time at the latest. It is great to know that you are still alive..."

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:21 pm

"Heh....sure, great to be alive."

He shook his head and frowned, his straight face turning into a rotten look of disgust. He stood up straight and walked toward the table once again, taking his cup which was filled with blood. He took a long swig on his cup, a bit of the red liquid staining his hair as it dipped in his cup. He wiped his mouth in a pompous manner as he moved back towards Kain and swayed his head back and forth, back....and forth, over and over again.

"So...tell me about things in Kylarnatia. Tell me about how my cousins fare....well, more like niece's then cousins."

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Kain saw the disgust in Roman. He sighed and turned to look at the window as Roman drank the blood. He watched the fireworks peacefully. They were so calm, so diverse compared to everything else that was happening. He smiled for a moment, before turning back to Roman to answer him.

"Kylarnatia is fine - on the up. We've sustained more friendships, and ended all foreign agression towards us for the time being, but there is bound to be some more. Your...Niece's...Are also in a good position. They are well fed and clothed, obviously - they have gained the best healthcare and education and have even served some time in the Military; so you won't want to mess with them! Hmmm, but overall they're well loved, by myself and my people."

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:47 pm

"Good, I trust that they'll continue to do well. They seem to enjoy it Kylarnatia, I doubt they'd like it much here. Its so....empty here in the Citadel, only me and Sabrael it seems. Of course Krista is with me most of the time but....thats different. Do you need anything?"

His voice trailed off for a moment. But he shook his head to regain focus, taking another sip of the blood, licking his lips with it as he took the last drops of the sweet liquid. He could hear the screams of the people outside as the main event was about to begin, the Fox dreaded what would come next for the soul reason that his guest may react.....badly. He sighed and put on a plastered together smile as he waited for the event of the night.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:00 pm

"Yes but my friend you are a growing nation. Kylarnatia has stood since Ancient Civilization - the Holy Imperiate is just only laying its great foundations. I can assure you you'll be as great as us in a short while. Tell you what - I'm sure Helina would be happy to come to the Holy Imperiate, to see where her blood comes from; she is the adventurous type. I don't know about Dianne though, sorry..."

He almost sighed as he also heard the cheering from outside. He smiled to Roman before looking to the Window - to watch what the cheering was about.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile - Eadion, Dianne and Helina made their way in the direction of the Captain and Sabrael. They continued to marvel the architecture like they did when they had arrived at The Spire - it was astounding in its own right. They eventually came towards the two they were looking for, smiling to them.

"Hello again. Would you like to come and sit with us? We'd love to talk to you and get to know you more. Obviously if you have other plans that is fine but we don't want to seem anti-social to our hosts."
Eadion smiled to them both.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:10 pm

"Ah hello indeed. I'm Captain Strazynski, pleasure to meet you all. This is Sabrael as you know. How are you enjoying Deus?"

Krista moved quickly from the window where they watched the fireworks and listening to the music blare out. She and Sabrael made quick steps towards the trio, quickly sitting next to them, Krista's bulky armor a bit uncomfortable as the women grunted and scoffed a few times, trying to find a comfortable position on the plush couch everyone sat on. Sabrael only stared and quietly sung, the girl swinging her dress around and closing her eyes as she did.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:17 pm

The girls smiled - sitting down with the other two. Eadion studied Sabrael for a while - her grace and humming somewhat mystifying in the sense. Though she was gentle and calm, so Eadion was happy to see her so. She then turned her attention to the Captain, a twinkle in her eye started as she answered.

"The girls and myself are practically in love with The Spire. Its architecture is amazing, truely all inspiring. The City lives up to its name for such a thing. I'm also enjoying the fireworks - what are the crowd cheering for - well, besides the fireworks of course."

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:24 pm

"Well just watch and see. Well, you may want to look away if your against....nevermind."

She smiled as she fidgeted some more, her plastered on glare reassuring and believable as she watched the large screen outside, the people cheering like animals as everyone watched the main event take place. It was simple at first, a few slaves were shot at point blank range by revolves, the crowd roaring with pleasure and excitement as their bodies slumped to the ground. But soon the punishments became more and more violent and....obscene as the slaves were set ablaze or stuffed with explosives, the graphic depictions only feeding the crowds blood lust, with even Sabrael fainting a smile at the sights.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:28 am

Eadion was good at hiding her feelings - but she was horrified. When the slaves were shot she simply took a breath and continued to watch. When they were burned and stuffed with explosives, she turned her attention to the girls who were not so good. Dianne looked away in disgust - Helina was in shock though was very intrested at the same time. Silvier stood still watching, not flinching at anything that was happening.

Silvier was a very dark person inside - this horror and slaughter did not frighten her. Even though all three of the girls had fought in battles, Silvier was the only one to have actually pulled the trigger on a person. The sight of blood was nothing to what she had seen in warzones. This is what rebellious crowds had done to captured government officials beforehand in some missions she was sent on; so it was all a days experiance.

When it was over, Eadion came forward to the Captain, still keeping a secure smile on her face.
"...May I ask...what was that? I know what happened and what it as but...why? Had those people done anything wrong especially?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kain simply watched from the window. His arms sucure behind his back. He, like Silvier, had seen this in small battles to full-on wars. He had even eaten one or two humans in his training with the Black Cobra, watching some deaths happen this way. He knew his wife would be disgusted by this, and would be very mixed about the Imperiate after the experience.

He however, simply turned to Roman and grinned, walking back to the table to take a seat - putting his boots up onto the table.
"Unique piece of entertainment hmmm? Is this something regular or is it just a one off thing? I can guess it is more regular due to the peoples thirst for it. Who were those poor people slaughtered? I hope there was a reason to why they were..."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents