NATION

PASSWORD

Küser assassinated! (OPEN, TG TO ENTER)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rostrog
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rostrog » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Waking a few hours later, Godric slowly crawled out of bed. Getting washed and doing all the morning essentials he got dressed in his Royal Marine Uniform and opened his door. This his astonishment William and his guards were already up and waiting outside his door.

"Morning, your majesty. Shall we get some breakfast, I am sure the dining room is around here some where." the small group of men headed off in the direction they believed to be the dining hall. Sighing in relief as they made their way through the halls and finally reaching the dining hall they entered and one sly remark from one of the junior guards made Godric laugh a little.

"Where's the pork?" he said out loud getting a reprimanding glare from William.

"Shall we sit down and eat?" Godric scanned the room to see if anyone else was there...

Krjder
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:27 pm

The Küser emerged, wearing a royal blue uniform with a black trim, black boots and a white plumed blue and black shako helmet under one arm.
"Good Morning. I hope your quarters were comfortable." He said, standing to one side. "I think we better wait until more guests are here."
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Nation Type: Direct Democratic Federal Monarchy
Capital: Aastejk
Population: 480,670,500
Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
-Realm Chancellor Atsūjiri Gyēzashiri
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

Torrumbarry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Torrumbarry » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:18 pm

President Hemingway had been awake since four in the morning, applying the finishing touches to his accolade for the Kuser and lifting weights for several hours. Prior to his wife waking, he showered in lukewarm water. Following that, he donned a fresh tuxedo, combed his hair until it submitted and began to recite his eulogy for the late Kuser.

A vigorous rapping at the door to his allocated quarters signified the arrival of his Presidential Security Detail. "Mr President, sir!" Col. Everett barked "we need to move out within the hour, sir!"
"I'm poised to leave. Can you please send my wife's cosmetics team in, Everett?" he replied.
"Sir, yes, sir!"
"Thanks, Colonel."
Upon the announcement of their imminent departure, Charlotte, the First Lady, roused from her slumber, her blonde hair in disarray. The President leant in and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek, and grinned.
Last edited by Torrumbarry on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
BUSY IRL - UNABLE TO POST

President: Rt. Hon. Lance Hemingway
Chancellor of the Exchequer: Rt. Hon. Abigail Thorpe
Constitutional King: His Eminence Edmund VII of House Adelaide
Population: RENOVATING-HARD HAT ZONE

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Torrumbarry wrote:President Hemingway had been awake since four in the morning, applying the finishing touches to his accolade for the Kuser and lifting weights for several hours. Prior to his wife waking, he showered in lukewarm water, scrubbing his hair vehemently and lathering his body in soap. Following that, he donned a fresh tuxedo, combed his hair until it submitted and began to recite his eulogy for the late Kuser.

A vigorous rapping at the door to his allocated quarters signified the arrival of his Presidential Security Detail. "Mr President, sir!" Col. Everett barked "we need to move out within the hour, sir!"
"I'm poised to leave. Can you please send my wife's cosmetics team in, Everett?" he replied.
"Sir, yes, sir!"
"Thanks, Colonel."
Upon the announcement of their imminent departure, Charlotte, the First Lady, roused from her slumber, her blonde hair in disarray. The President leant in and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek, and grinned.

Captain Melkïor Keföhnraube of the 31st Royal Könjinslargener Legion of Skirmishers strutted along the road, dressed in his Kakhi 'Working Greens'; Kakhi trousers, light brown shirt, black tie, Kakhi jumper with epaulettes, black dress shoes and a khaki peaked cap, with a black leather visor and red band. His epaulettes featured two rank bars: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=283847.

Melkïor knocked on the door of the Torrumbarrian Quaters. He didn't know, however who he was waking up, skin thus spoke in Krïdan.
"Wachke op! Wachke op! Hė tijd je kijge op, hė bemüßelijke tsåt du hraabe frühstmėhl en de nåhe tijaarte!" He shouted, banging on the door for effect. He thought he was waking up a few 1st tier officers.
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

Torrumbarry
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Torrumbarry » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:10 am

The Torrumbarian diplomatic party had congregated in the Recreation Room of their quarters. Upon the boisterous Kridan Captain's battering and bellowing, the retinue filed out, gathering their luggage and possessions. "Wir sind bereit!" Hemingway remarked, raising a hand in gratification for the Kridan Captain's notification.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:33 am

The Captain bowed when he saw them file out.
"Ich bin traurig, ich meinte nicht, Sie zu stören." He replied, now thinking he was dealing with Germans. German was the second foreign language of most Krïdans, after Dalktrésian or English. Just then, another captain in the same uniform came up to Melkïoor.
"Du wijße tsåt dijseëren sijcht Torrümbaareiîscheëren? Enüd jijchk Pråsident, Heer Hemmingway?" He said. Melkïoor turned red.
"Ėr, nij..."
"Tja jij sijcht. Jij sijcht köunk je hraabe frühstmėhl hëer, enüd dann kö je Darijksberg Schloß door Helikopter." The other captain, with the name of Otto Szönmeiêr stitched on his breaks pocket, turned to Lance Hemmingway.
"Mr. President, my apologies. There has been a miscommunication regarding the location of your room, thus Captain Keföhnraube's boisterous awakening of you. You will have breakfast with the Camp Commandant and his immediate staff now, and then board a helicopter to the palace." He said, explaining the mistake in a perfect English upper class accent.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Torrumbarry
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Torrumbarry » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:27 pm

"No, no, not at all!" Hemingway chortled jovially "we had congregated in the Recreational Room. Please, show us to the Commandant."

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:06 pm

"Certainly Your Excellency." Replied Captain Szönmeiêr, turning on his heel. "Come this way." He said, walking with a fast pace, his shoes clicking on the ground. They walked past row after row of barracks, observing marching troops with pressed urban combats, royal blue berets with a silver crest badge, a royal blue roll neck vest and grey combat boots (a grey version of the ones Mr. Belfield wears, you know?). Their discipline and cohesion was perfect, honed from years of Boy Scouts, Cadets, national military service and professional service.

Captain Szönmeiêr eventually led them to a large building, with a sign saying:

Kommändant's Speiseûnk Saal

The captain opened the door for the Torrumbarrian retinue and turned to the Küser.
"Enjoy your breakfast." He said, bowing and turning away. Division Commander Wüßbėscher stood in the ornate corridor.
"Good Morning Your Excellency, I hope you enjoyed your rest." He said, dressed in full dress uniform, a blue tunic, with red and gold trim, white trousers tucked into black jack boots and a black bicorn with a mop of grey-blue ostrich feathers. He had a silver sash with a sword on a hilt.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Torrumbarry
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Torrumbarry » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 pm

The President offered his gratitude to the Captain before entering the Commandant's quarters. The President offered a handshake to the exquisitely-dressed Commandant, and upon an inquiry of his condition, Hemingway replied: "A rest well appreciated, I can assure you. This is my wife, Charlotte, and this is Colonel Everett (who presently clicked his heels and stood to attention), the Officer commanding my security detail. You have my utmost gratitude for your invaluable and considerate hospitality."

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:58 am

Wüßbėscher shook Hemmingway's hand firmly.
"I am glad you are well, and greetings to you two." He replied turning to those introduced. "Usually it is quiet here, but with extra troops being brought in for the funeral and coronation proceedings, we have quite a few visiting officers." Wüßbėscher continued, opening the door to the dining hall.

A delightful smell wafted in, of bacon, waffles, pancakes, brioche, egg and warm chocolate. There were two rows off tables and all had senior officers sat, most in their 'Working Greens' if in the army and 'Working Blues' if in the navy or airforce. A few were in combats and a few in dress uniform. Wüßbėscher lead them to a table with two Staff Majors in a similar uniform to the commandant but rather than the commandant's single diamond with laurel, the majors had four diamonds with no laurel base. (See ranks:http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=283847).

"Güt Mörge, Heerëren." Said Wüßbėscher to the staff majors. The majors stood up and bowed.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Rostrog
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rostrog » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:29 pm

King Godric nodded and smiled at the young Anton.

"It is nice to finally make your acquaintance, I knew your father and he was a very honorable man. Please accept my condolences for your loss and realize that you have the full support and backing of the Kingdom of Rostrog" Godric walked over to Anton to embrace him in a hug. Godrics bodyguards were relaxed they were in a very well fortified and secure building, which put them at ease about stressing a bit more than normal about keeping the King safe. Sitting down at the table, just for the sake of sitting down and getting off his feet Godric motioned for Anton to join him.

"There is much you and I need to discuss, such as the hassle of meeting everyone at your coronation. I never much cared for coronations, however it is tradition and tradition must be respected. There will be mixes of people those who fully respect you and wish to truly wish to form a relationship with you and Krjder, then there will be the ass kissers. Pardon my language, I just speak what is on my mind and I speak truthfully." still smiling at Anton his eyes almost welcoming yet a certain level of authority showed.

OOC:so so so sorry I have not posted in a while, if this post is to far behind in the times then tell me and I will edit it to be more current.

Torrumbarry
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Torrumbarry » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:44 pm

"Morning, gentlemen," Hemingway boomed amicably "please, remain seated.There's no requirement for formalities; it is breakfast, after all." Hemingway and his wife took seats beside the Commandant, and engaged in a conversation concerning Inyursta, hunting, and Kridan history.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:57 pm

Rostrog wrote:King Godric nodded and smiled at the young Anton.

"It is nice to finally make your acquaintance, I knew your father and he was a very honorable man. Please accept my condolences for your loss and realize that you have the full support and backing of the Kingdom of Rostrog" Godric walked over to Anton to embrace him in a hug. Godrics bodyguards were relaxed they were in a very well fortified and secure building, which put them at ease about stressing a bit more than normal about keeping the King safe. Sitting down at the table, just for the sake of sitting down and getting off his feet Godric motioned for Anton to join him.

"There is much you and I need to discuss, such as the hassle of meeting everyone at your coronation. I never much cared for coronations, however it is tradition and tradition must be respected. There will be mixes of people those who fully respect you and wish to truly wish to form a relationship with you and Krjder, then there will be the ass kissers. Pardon my language, I just speak what is on my mind and I speak truthfully." still smiling at Anton his eyes almost welcoming yet a certain level of authority showed.

OOC:so so so sorry I have not posted in a while, if this post is to far behind in the times then tell me and I will edit it to be more current.

OOC: let's say they are in the palace and are going to have breakfast with some of the others. William and Franz can meet in the Guard's Mess.

Anton accepted the hug, he needed it. And although his friends had given him untold amounts of affection, some physical kindness from another leader was comforting.

"Thank you, you are most kind. But only those I want are coming to the ceremonies, so I doubt there will be too many slimy characters around. But for now, I am famished and you must be likewise, let's have some breakfast." He said, leading the King into a fabulous dining room. The table was laden with breakfast condiments and the like, also present was the Liderut of Bzakstan.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:02 pm

Torrumbarry wrote:"Morning, gentlemen," Hemingway boomed amicably "please, remain seated.There's no requirement for formalities; it is breakfast, after all." Hemingway and his wife took seats beside the Commandant, and engaged in a conversation concerning Inyursta, hunting, and Kridan history.

"Good Morning." The majors replied, taking a bite from their fried egg and bacon roll. But when Inyursta was mentioned, all present let loose a torrent of hate.
"Sëhr undiplömatische!"
"Jij hraabe kijn lijkeheit voor Vervolklargenische recht!"
The commandant chuckled.
"Daar, daar Heerëren." He said. They moved on to hunting.
"Jakkenberg is the best place to hunt, good forests and lakes. But the game parks in Willemsruhe are also good." Said one of the majors.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents