NATION

PASSWORD

Conservative Riot Put Down. Starts Civil War(CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jandaria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jandaria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:36 am

Carena wrote:King Mires IV and Prime Minister Otto Lineneu have agreed to send food, vehicles, weapons, 10,000 soldiers of Mintrolian and Jandarian descent, and about 2 million Jan.

"Thank you for your support." says Joseph Krieger, Minister of Foreign Affairs, still inside Jandaria.
Embassy Program
Kindness, Loyalty, and Respect is what Jandaria is base on. A nation ruled by ponies, how unrealistic. Well...WHO LIKES REALISM ANYWAYS!?!?!? D:

Mintrolus
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mintrolus » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 am

Anti Air troops equipped with SMAW's begin firing on air forces while ground forces hold their own and still advance.

Jandaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jandaria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 am

The Conservative forces have been cornered in the city of Jedrania by forces from 2 nations. Jandarian Armed Forces kill all they see.
Last edited by Jandaria on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy Program
Kindness, Loyalty, and Respect is what Jandaria is base on. A nation ruled by ponies, how unrealistic. Well...WHO LIKES REALISM ANYWAYS!?!?!? D:

Das-husland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Das-husland » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 am

The carrier group deploys out of range of the Southern Astranian navy. Two of the hunter killer submarines engage a picket ship, sinking it. Then the submarines make off.

The dropped battalion of troops leads a wholesale slaughter. The twelve year old boys, chemically induced into a haze attack the rebels with stun pellets, tiny bean-balls that hold a violent static charge when fired. A flight of nine superhornets flies low over the airfield, and A-10 warthogs clear a path for the loyalists against the rebels.
There's no greater force to make someone lie than the threat of punishment for having told the truth - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wars Won
Nationstates Cold War
DSE Civil War
Gulf Empire invasion of South Rothinzil
United Territories of North America Luremurg Rebellion

Wars Lost
DSE nuclear Intervention.

Southern Astrania
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Astrania » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 am

OOC:
Sorry i cannot read well, i have bad eye sight, i didn't read the E.M.P part.

IC:

While all the Aircraft were trying to be powered, non worked, an EMP had shut all aircraft down for 9 more Hours,

While the Airport Is Under attack, nothing else can defend it except for the 1,500 Conservative Rebels defending it, and the 200 Air Force Security Police.

While the Aircraft carrier docked 15 mile South at a Port, it is yet to be attacked but we aren't prepared or equipped since the EMP had spread 20 miles, so no air support for once again 9 hours, we have 8,000 Rebels defending the Aircraft carrier due to it being the rebels PRIMARY COMMAND POST for the southern sector (Meaning: the Southern Sector command post has the southern sector commander of the rebels in it)
and we have 120 Naval Police guarding the boat a long with the 8,000 rebels.
His Majesty, William Bassett IV

Nemmaniz
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nemmaniz » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 am

The Nemmaniz army kept opening fire to the ground forces at the airport. The Predator drones launching their missiles at the inner buildings while the Strykers helped the Artillery and the infantry..

The President sends a telecom to the Mintrolous leader.

"Nice bombs."

Jandaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jandaria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 am

The Christian Party of Jandaria Rebels has surrendered to Jandaria. All rebel associated peoples have been arrested without a trial and await execution. The rest of the Christian Party will remain free, as they remained neutral.
Embassy Program

Nemmaniz
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nemmaniz » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:42 am

The President asks the Jandarian Leader.

"So. Our deal? Don't tell me that you're going to back out. Cause I still have infantry in your lands."

Jandaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jandaria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 am

Nemmaniz wrote:The President asks the Jandarian Leader.

"So. Our deal? Don't tell me that you're going to back out. Cause I still have infantry in your lands."

"Your deal has been met" says Jedar Osiris while showing the area on the map.
Embassy Program

Nemmaniz
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nemmaniz » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:45 am

"Good. Now should we transfer our aggression and attacks to the wretched South Astrania?"

Mintrolus
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mintrolus » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:45 am

Mintrolus pulls most, but not all forces out of Jandaria. Few remain as security forces to ensure protection from the JCP.

Jandaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jandaria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:45 am

Nemmaniz wrote:"Good. Now should we transfer our aggression and attacks to the wretched South Astrania?"

OOC: Let us save that for a new RP tomorrow ;3
Embassy Program

Das-husland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Das-husland » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:46 am

Das-Husland's military shall pull back to the borderlands. We will leave a work unit assimilation team here to help you *reconvince* those work units to follow you. One unit of Panzers will also remain in place for a time to allow you to recovene your forces and strengthen your grip on your populace.

Our navy will remain in place to ensure security. Airforces will be pulled back as well.
There's no greater force to make someone lie than the threat of punishment for having told the truth - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wars Won
Nationstates Cold War
DSE Civil War
Gulf Empire invasion of South Rothinzil
United Territories of North America Luremurg Rebellion

Wars Lost
DSE nuclear Intervention.

Nemmaniz
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nemmaniz » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:47 am

OOC: Kk :3

Carena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carena » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:48 am

We leave half of our deployed infantry in Jandaria, to make sure JCP remains weak.
FEDERATION OF CARENA

Early PMT nation in a 3 nation universe (Late PMT/FT)
Set on Earth with a focus on exploring near-future geopoltical scenarios & the implications of anthropocentric climate change
NEW NEW YORK TIMES|October 2nd, 2122|Omnicore loses 3 year long legal battle over Martian mining accident|Golden State Warriors sign former MVP Melvin Turant to 2 year/226 mil contract with a player option|Empress Xi Mingze denounces Carena & President Gerald Traugott, warning the world they are not to be trusted|Biafra declares independence from Nigeria, experts believe civil war is imminent

Southern Astrania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

The Rebels last stand:

Postby Southern Astrania » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:48 am

There is officially only 8,000 Rebels estimated to be alive, 4,000 Scattered across the nation, The Airport has been taken control off thankfully since time passed we managed to get all Airman and drones etc. out of the Area, sadly 5 Airman Security Police and 1,000 Rebels didn't make it.

Still only 2,000 Rebels remain at the Command post after a barely won victories battle.

The Air Force has officially Pulled out of the Land and back to Southern Astranian Air Bases.

The Republican Navy, is currently trying to pull out, we're taking ALL rebels to our Nation for freedom and peace so that they won't have to be punished for War crimes/Treason.

We're flying over your nations cities PEACEFULLY dropping Brochures for your people to come to our Aircraft carrier and we will take them with us..

(1 Day later)

We officially have pulled out taking over 13,000 Of Your Citizens with us.(we needed to bring in another Carrier to transport the refugees)

7,532 of them being Conservative Rebels,leaving 5,486 Civilians, 486 being Children, 150 of them being Families and family members of the rebels, and the rest being stranded citizens looking to Leave.

(5 hours later)

We have officially cut out all support of the war ,we're no longer in this. we've left with 13,000 of your people.

Jandaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jandaria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 am

Southern Astrania wrote:There is officially only 8,000 Rebels estimated to be alive, 4,000 Scattered across the nation, The Airport has been taken control off thankfully since time passed we managed to get all Airman and drones etc. out of the Area, sadly 5 Airman Security Police and 1,000 Rebels didn't make it.

Still only 2,000 Rebels remain at the Command post after a barely won victories battle.

The Air Force has officially Pulled out of the Land and back to Southern Astranian Air Bases.

The Republican Navy, is currently trying to pull out, we're taking ALL rebels to our Nation for freedom and peace so that they won't have to be punished for War crimes/Treason.

We're flying over your nations cities PEACEFULLY dropping Brochures for your people to come to our Aircraft carrier and we will take them with us..

(1 Day later)

We officially have pulled out taking over 13,000 Of Your Citizens with us.(we needed to bring in another Carrier to transport the refugees)

7,532 of them being Conservative Rebels,leaving 5,486 Civilians, 486 being Children, 150 of them being Families and family members of the rebels, and the rest being stranded citizens looking to Leave.

(5 hours later)

We have officially cut out all support of the war ,we're no longer in this. we've left with 13,000 of your people.

Jandaria has regained control of all areas. If the refugees dare try to return, they will be killed on site.
Embassy Program

Bal-Aruhn
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bal-Aruhn » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 am

The following form letter has been sent to the families of the Conservative Rebels that were arrested, but themselves were not part of the rebellion:

Muthsera [Family Name],

It has come to the attention of my fellows and I that one of your kin is being held without trial, and is awaiting execution. It is my deepest regret that it is beyond the power of my people to liberate your loved one from the unjust fate that awaits. Enclosed with this letter is a check to you that, by our estimates, cover the costs to provide the sentenced with a respectful funeral when the time comes. Should you or any of your loved ones wish to flee the country for whatever reason, contact the Hall of Governance in my homeland, and arrangements will be made to assist you in your efforts. May your ancestors watch over you and those you love.

Lord Archcanon Indoril Methal
Temple Council of Bal-Aruhn
Hall of Governance in Kogofell
Bal-Aruhn is a nation of dunmer refugees from... Well, the Elder Scrolls setting. Having been cut off from daedra, magicka, and the Tribunal means worship goes exclusively to the Saints and Ancestors. While technically MT, dunmer are dark elves, and thus still retain what magic they have that doesn't involve magicka: Guardian spirits and item enchantments. Nothing overpowered, just enough to compensate for the low birth rate.

Oh, and Archmagister Aryon is RPed as being deliberately undiplomatic.

Jandaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jandaria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:54 am

3 Million Dead. 2 Million Citizens. For a 3 day war (RP TIME), it is the deadliest in Jandarian history.
Embassy Program

Nemmaniz
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nemmaniz » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:55 am

The President establishes a contact with the Bal-Aruhn. Speaking with hostility and disgust.

"You Conservative Scum. Be prepared to face the wrath of Nemmaniz soon. Unless you are willing to give us 20,000,000 Rendss, then the war will never be over. Our armies will invade you. Although you were benevolent ,we are not afraid to step on the border of genocide to rid of the world of scum such as yourself. As we are speaking, missiles are trained at your nation."
Last edited by Nemmaniz on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

North America and Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:55 am

(Please read the voice of the President as Cave Johnson from Portal 2; it would mean a lot to me.)

...and as a spy satellite orbits over the situation, President Warren Henry Jameson, leader of the Great Federation of North America and Great Britain, watches from his underground bunker's office on a live satellite feed.

"You! Secretary! Pass me my ashtray. This is getting interesting. Also, remind me to record Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld. I want to be able to go to bed tonight," says President Jameson, as he leans back in his specially-designed office chair/recliner while lighting a luxury cigar.

"Yes, sir," says the secretary as she immediately dashes towards the other side of the office to fetch the President's ashtray so that he doesn't get ashes on his suit.

"Say," says the President, "didn't we have to put down a rebellion like that?"

"Something similar, sir," says the secretary. "It was a group of left-wing separatists in the old US Northeast Commonwealth. They died off ages ago."

"Send a bit of aid to the conservative rebels, but don't get us directly involved. We can't desert a possible ally. Also, have the boys in our research labs cook up a different tobacco blend. This one is more *cough* tar than nicotine."

The President opens his terminal, mumbling slightly as the contraption was aging. He then begins to type and send an e-mail message to the leader of the Conservatives.

"To: Whom it may concern. (That means you.)

I, President Warren Henry Jameson, hereby declare that this abuse of human rights is an abomination. Therefore, to further the cause of democracy, I have sent forth an envoy to supply you with the best available to our foreign markets (Of course we're going to keep the best for ourselves):

*20 VB-02 "Vertibirds"
*100 Suits of Mk. 1.5 Power Armor,
*1,000 standard-issue Peripheral Combat Armor, 100 of which being Airborne variants, 200 being Hazardous Environment variants,
*1,100 "R-91A5 assault rifles, complete with tactical gear (mind that these rifles use a proprietary "coilgun" system, in addition to firing conventional bullets; the energy cells in the stocks of them are prone to overload, but the projectiles go up to five-times faster than with conventional firearms.),
*4,000,000 Enclave Credits (Roughly 4.3 Million Pre-Treaty Federation Dollars),
*Enough ammunition and explosives to destroy a missile silo (complex) and
*The "undying" support of the Federation Nationalist Party.

Oh, and I will be sending a contingency of 20 elite officers to help with the power armor training, so try to keep them of the front lines. (I mean it. I'm not looking to get in to this war, just to get rid of these warehouses piled to their roofs with surplus goods.)

Regards,

President Warren Henry Jameson"

"Sir, Red Eye just got canceled," said the secretary.

"Have the guy who did it hanged. Then, I want you to nationalize the program and give them full reign on their program. I don't want the bureaucrats to mess with Greg Gutfeld's genius inspiration. You know, when I was a kid..."

"Sir, Greg Gutfeld is here to see you," interrupted the secretary.

"Send him in," said the President.

The camera pans back out to the spy satellite, which promptly explodes as it is struck by a missile.
Proud Christian!

Before you assume I'm an anglophile, read my factbook.

1% of the nations have 39% of the votes. #occupyWA

National Anthem of the Federation - Shameless Self-Advertising - National Factbook
---Economic Left/Right: 8.25
---Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.44
Towson wrote:
Meowfoundland wrote:Who's gonna kill the 6.5 billion people necessary to make this viable?

Flappy Birds.

Southern Astrania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Astrania » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:56 am

Nemmaniz wrote:The President establishes a contact with the Bal-Aruhn. Speaking with hostility and disgust.

"You Conservative Scum. Be prepared to face the wrath of Nemmaniz soon. Unless you are willing to give us 20,000,000 Rendss, then the war will never be over. Our armies will invade you. Although you were benevolent ,we are not afraid to step on the border of genocide to rid of the world of scum such as yourself. As we are speaking, missiles are trained at your nation."

I may not physically be in the war anymore, but we will be willing to fund your nation.

North America and Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:57 am

The spy satellite also had a considerable lag. Is the war really over that quickly?
Proud Christian!

Before you assume I'm an anglophile, read my factbook.

1% of the nations have 39% of the votes. #occupyWA

National Anthem of the Federation - Shameless Self-Advertising - National Factbook
---Economic Left/Right: 8.25
---Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.44
Towson wrote:
Meowfoundland wrote:Who's gonna kill the 6.5 billion people necessary to make this viable?

Flappy Birds.

Jandaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jandaria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:57 am

North America and Great Britain wrote:(Please read the voice of the President as Cave Johnson from Portal 2; it would mean a lot to me.)

...and as a spy satellite orbits over the situation, President Warren Henry Jameson, leader of the Great Federation of North America and Great Britain, watches from his underground bunker's office on a live satellite feed.

"You! Secretary! Pass me my ashtray. This is getting interesting. Also, remind me to record Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld. I want to be able to go to bed tonight," says President Jameson, as he leans back in his specially-designed office chair/recliner while lighting a luxury cigar.

"Yes, sir," says the secretary as she immediately dashes towards the other side of the office to fetch the President's ashtray so that he doesn't get ashes on his suit.

"Say," says the President, "didn't we have to put down a rebellion like that?"

"Something similar, sir," says the secretary. "It was a group of left-wing separatists in the old US Northeast Commonwealth. They died off ages ago."

"Send a bit of aid to the conservative rebels, but don't get us directly involved. We can't desert a possible ally. Also, have the boys in our research labs cook up a different tobacco blend. This one is more *cough* tar than nicotine."

The President opens his terminal, mumbling slightly as the contraption was aging. He then begins to type and send an e-mail message to the leader of the Conservatives.

"To: Whom it may concern. (That means you.)

I, President Warren Henry Jameson, hereby declare that this abuse of human rights is an abomination. Therefore, to further the cause of democracy, I have sent forth an envoy to supply you with the best available to our foreign markets (Of course we're going to keep the best for ourselves):

*20 VB-02 "Vertibirds"
*100 Suits of Mk. 1.5 Power Armor,
*1,000 standard-issue Peripheral Combat Armor, 100 of which being Airborne variants, 200 being Hazardous Environment variants,
*1,100 "R-91A5 assault rifles, complete with tactical gear (mind that these rifles use a proprietary "coilgun" system, in addition to firing conventional bullets; the energy cells in the stocks of them are prone to overload, but the projectiles go up to five-times faster than with conventional firearms.),
*4,000,000 Enclave Credits (Roughly 4.3 Million Pre-Treaty Federation Dollars),
*Enough ammunition and explosives to destroy a missile silo (complex) and
*The "undying" support of the Federation Nationalist Party.

Oh, and I will be sending a contingency of 20 elite officers to help with the power armor training, so try to keep them of the front lines. (I mean it. I'm not looking to get in to this war, just to get rid of these warehouses piled to their roofs with surplus goods.)

Regards,

President Warren Henry Jameson"

"Sir, Red Eye just got canceled," said the secretary.

"Have the guy who did it hanged. Then, I want you to nationalize the program and give them full reign on their program. I don't want the bureaucrats to mess with Greg Gutfeld's genius inspiration. You know, when I was a kid..."

"Sir, Greg Gutfeld is here to see you," interrupted the secretary.

"Send him in," said the President.

The camera pans back out to the spy satellite, which promptly explodes as it is struck by a missile.

OOC: RP is over. War is over. Liberals Won. Rebels Arrested.
Embassy Program

Jandaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jandaria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:57 am

North America and Great Britain wrote:The spy satellite also had a considerable lag. Is the war really over that quickly?

Yes, quick RP I guess.
Embassy Program

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents