NATION

PASSWORD

A New World, where impossible is Sign-ups/OOC/Interest

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Isolated China wrote:
Aeyariss wrote:Dragons, can be detected through radar. Send in guided missile.

Orc, seen through thermal scanner. Call in orbital launch battery.

Result; FT wins.

Guided missile < Flying dragon of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Well at least when the human in the planet the native stand a chance.

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Aeyariss wrote:
Isolated China wrote:Guided missile < Flying dragon of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Well at least when the human in the planet the native stand a chance.

Unless you and the Orcs are going to team up, I'mma roast your people on a slow fire. :D
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

Avorez
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:06 pm

not really considering how the humans also really dont stand a chance compared to the massive amount of forces they face... Its commonly believed that in FT and FanT humans are huge assholes so they deserved to be blown to smithereens. Which is why my orks experiment on humans and eat elves. At least elves are worthy to be eaten......
Bontivate wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Thank God you will never be president of the US.

If he was Pres, the other branches would work together to hang him by his own intestines and force feed him angry scorpions.

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Avorez wrote:not really considering how the humans also really dont stand a chance compared to the massive amount of forces they face... Its commonly believed that in FT and FanT humans are huge assholes so they deserved to be blown to smithereens. Which is why my orks experiment on humans and eat elves. At least elves are worthy to be eaten......

Do you have this sauce called 'B-B-Q'? If so, we dragons shall do anything you desire! We don't know how to make it. :(
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

Avorez
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 pm

yes we do! we use it for giving elfish meat taste!
Bontivate wrote:

If he was Pres, the other branches would work together to hang him by his own intestines and force feed him angry scorpions.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:09 pm

We human prefer tobasco.
Last edited by Aeyariss on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Avorez wrote:yes we do! we use it for giving elfish meat taste!

GIVE US YOUR DAMNED BBQ SAUCE! And we shall do anything ye desire!
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Avorez
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:12 pm

We have been working on a sauce for human....human is bland......
Bontivate wrote:

Avorez
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Bontivate wrote:

Rainara
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainara » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:45 am

Srry about this being dead :P
Test reviews are killing me -.-
Rainarian Map and States/Regions
DEFCON Level: 5
Country Situation Meter: 10%

"Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave." - Lord Brougham

"Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver." - Ayn Rand

Allandium
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 am

Nation Name: Silvania
Race: Elf
Main Enemy: Advanced Humans

And you think someone won't be a Elf Nation?
The Allandium Empire
Head of State: Anton Preservius
Emperor of Allandium: Emperor Marcas
Dominant Political Party: Allandium Syndicalist
Allandine-Sviber Wars
1st Allandine-Sviber War: White Peace
2nd Allandine-Sviber War:
Victory
Land of hope and glory, mother of the free.
Haydn wrote:Oh, hey Allandium!
Friendly note: This nation does not represent my personal opinions.

Rainara
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rainara » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 am

Allandium wrote:Nation Name: Silvania
Race: Elf
Main Enemy: Advanced Humans

And you think someone won't be a Elf Nation?

Accepted

(Finally, an elf :P )

"Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave." - Lord Brougham

"Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver." - Ayn Rand

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:29 am

Rainara wrote:OOC: Imma get the T-Virus ready.
Lets revive this thing

OK.

Rainara
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rainara » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:08 am

My posts would be limited due to strict studying time (Tests are a pain in my school)
So, if I am not here for awhile, I would like for you to go on without me for awhile ^___^

Avorez
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:09 am

Alright Rainara, but if it dies then we have a backup plan involving my revival thread....mwhahaha
Bontivate wrote:

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 am

I need to know this, what are the story line about the previous 18 months to this RP?
Last edited by Aeyariss on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Avorez
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:11 pm

I always assume that it's the colonists gathering together supplies, securing military contractors/government soldiers for their colony, getting money together for the trip, and travel to the actual destination
Bontivate wrote:

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Well someone have got to meet the orcs/dragons/elf so I wonder what their initial interaction would be?

Avorez
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 pm

you know aeyariss.....my orks have cannons now.......it is only a matter of time before we have rameshackle tanks and the like......
Bontivate wrote:

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Avorez wrote:you know aeyariss.....my orks have cannons now.......it is only a matter of time before we have rameshackle tanks and the like......

I breath giant balls of fire. If you dare try to shoot your tanks at me I'll melt them.
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Avorez
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:02 pm

yes....but we come to this again.....how many can you destroy before you are overrun? Orks when fueled by the energy of the Waaaaagh! are nigh unstoppable for they are nigh innumerable. After a while you will face the exhaustion of battle.... for my orks are indeed the green tide. No force can withstand orks when they are with the unending power of the Waaaaaagh!
Bontivate wrote:

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Avorez wrote:yes....but we come to this again.....how many can you destroy before you are overrun? Orks when fueled by the energy of the Waaaaagh! are nigh unstoppable for they are nigh innumerable. After a while you will face the exhaustion of battle.... for my orks are indeed the green tide. No force can withstand orks when they are with the unending power of the Waaaaaagh!

Yi'n is the Jesus of the Dragons. He can
A. Stop Time for a short period
B. Shoot a giant Black & White Fire ball that explodes immensely
C. Has the sturdiest skin of all dragons
D. Is the biggest and fastest of all the dragons
E. Can Fly.

Unless you have a very massive army, Yi'n will pulverize you. He's the only one of his kind and my leader so don't call godmod. And he hates fighting so I'm only going to use him as the last dragon. And again, my dragons can FLY and shoot FIRE. I'm pretty sure your Waaaagh! will be less effective when they are running around screaming like little sissy babies with their bodies on fire.
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Avorez
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:11 pm

okay....you will witness the power of the waaaaagh! soon......Gork and Mork smile upon me....for I AM THEIR PROFFET!
Bontivate wrote:

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Avorez wrote:okay....you will witness the power of the waaaaagh! soon......Gork and Mork smile upon me....for I AM THEIR PROFFET!

And Dragon Jesus blesses us with the power of the FIRE ETERNAL!
You do realize that my War Dragon, who is part of the Wise Dragon Council (Dragons who are super wise and strong) will try to visit you to help. Do you want to ride dragons into battle or not?
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Avorez
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 pm

It will depend....we have Squiggoths after all for our normal troops.....so you'll probably be used for the lieutenants of Badrokk.....our Shamans or "Psykik Oddboyz" will use the weather against our enemies as well........yes we have psykers, mostly because of the waaaaaagh! energy
Bontivate wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents