NATION

PASSWORD

The Alamiralian Connection (Alamiralians/Invite Only) (RP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Veliria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veliria » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:14 am

Far away from Earth and its petty Concerns

Down the hallways of the Imperial Palace the younger Emperor Walked. As he walked down the corridor his soldiers saluted him and chanted "Hail Dessar!" This pleased The God Emperor of the Velirian Intergalactic Imperium. He continued to walk though, he was a man on a mission, and that was to get to the general council in the left wing of his Palace. He had a meeting to tend to, regarding Earth and all its workings. As Dessar approached the door, he paused to think. How should he open the door today? He smiled as he went to the door, withdrew his Shock Pistol and shot the door handle, blowing a hole into the door and sending the remaining parts of the handle flying across the room. He then pushed the door open to find that his entire General Staff were hiding behind a barrier but now were exiting it.

The first of the generals walked up to the Emperor and saluted him. He was a fat man, and his blue skin was worn, he had seen enough combat that he should have retired by now.

"Hail Dessar! Emperor of the Galvin People and the Mighty Velirian Intergalactic Imperium!"

Many others joined in and chanted "Hail Dessar!" before the young Emperor raised his hand and waited for them to become silence. He then chuckled and moved over to one of his great golden chairs that were spread around the Palace, this one was at the end of the long table. He sat down and got himself settled in. He then motioned for everyone to please sit and get ready for the meeting.

"My Loyal Subjects..." He spoke with an authoritative but comforting tone. "You have told me much that we need to expand outwards, out of our two Magellanic Clouds and into the greater galaxy beyond it. You have told me we must leave and go beyond the Rim into the Dark Zone so we may go to a world you call... Earth. Now tell me why you wish for us to do this."

The General to Dessars right stood, he was the General of the Imperial Invasion Army, he had lead the Imperial Armies in the war against the Bolar Federation, the last power to oppose them in the Magellanic Clouds. His name, was Makar. "My lord, Earth is a weak world, it is also shattered by events that go on around it. Their technology that leads them into the space is primitive and nothing compared to our own. While we have conquered the stars, they are still exploring them. Their world could also become a prime asset to the expansion of the Imperium and could operate as a FOB as we wage war in their Galaxy."

Dessar nodded and the General sat down. The next one to stand was Admiral Doltz of the Velirial Eastern Armada. "My lord Dessar, as you know our Empire has an economy, a society, structured on war. We function only because of our goal to conquer all things and put it under Galvin Rule, with the exception to our sister world and its inhabitants who remain free. If we attack earth now they would be unprepared, and their world could be ours. They do not have the capabilities to withstand us, they are weak and divided. I say we strike now and we strike hard. I could lead the Eastern Armada through the gates myself into their Galaxy. It would take only a few months to get the fleet there." He sat down and Dessar waited for the next one to speak.

On the Left side of the Long Table near the end a younger General, Zendike, rose and saluted Dessar. "My lord, we believe that if we attack now while they are at their weakest we will be able to conquer them easily. If we allow them to continue to progress at the rate they are going then it would play out as another Bolar War." He sat down.

Dessar began to clap, smiling at his generals, and then he spoke. "My subject, you have amused me. So I have decided I will agree to this for now. Send the Eastern Armada to the Rim of the Milky Way, they shall wait there for further orders. Send a Class 4 Navigator Fleet to Earth to asses how high of a threat they are..." He starts to laugh, then stops and smirks. "We might be able to conquer them with that." The generals begin to laugh. Dessar stands and they all go silent, stand, and salute the Emperor.

The Meeting is Adjourned.
Conclusion: Conquer the Humans and their precious world.

The United Terran Republics
Secretary

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Terran Republics » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:03 pm

Well, it was good while it lasted. Not sure if dead or sleeping.

*pokes RP*

I think it breathed at me.

Pronounced "Ah-pull-latch-un," not "Ah-pull-lay-chun."

National Anthem of the UTR - Shameless Self-Advertising - National Factbook
---Economic Left/Right: 8.25
---Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.44
Towson wrote:
Meowfoundland wrote:Who's gonna kill the 6.5 billion people necessary to make this viable?

Flappy Birds.

Previous

Return to International Incidents