NATION

PASSWORD

The Milky Way series RP group (PMT-PFT all species, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:19 pm

nein reply to me.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:MY NAME DESTRO!

...Thats gonna be a Frigate.

...Thing above me. Thats Fucking badass.

Hald, Gonna Reply with Will or wit till Mission is ready?

I'm pretty much done for tonight.

No!!!!! Don't leave us!
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Did everyone just get off and not tell me?
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.

TheFall
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby TheFall » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:Did everyone just get off and not tell me?

No i'm still here.
Favorite Quotes
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Trinitia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Had the same feeling. When's the damn expedition starting??

TheFall
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFall » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Trinitia wrote:

I have no idea. :unsure:
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Trinitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 pm

TheFall wrote:
Trinitia wrote:

Unacceptable. You will be shot.

TheFall
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFall » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Trinitia wrote:
TheFall wrote:

Why? I am not the one controlling the rp now am i?
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:55 pm

TheFall wrote:
Trinitia wrote:

I don't know either. Anyone want to check out Lucantis' RP. He's not on, but it looks like it could end up being interesting.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:57 pm

TheFall wrote:
Trinitia wrote:

He's not, but now YOU will be the one shot. *pulls out PPSh-41* Any last words comrade? *puffs cigar*
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

TheFall
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFall » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
TheFall wrote:

He's not, but now YOU will be the one shot. *pulls out PPSh-41* Any last words comrade? *puffs cigar*

Yes my good sir. *Pulls out an a man portable Anti-Matter Launcher* Who shall die first?
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:02 pm

TheFall wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Yes my good sir. *Pulls out an a man portable Anti-Matter Launcher* Who shall die first?

No, comrade. Not you. The other dummy! I misspoke. It should have been, "You're not, but now HE will be the one shot. *pulls out PPSh-41* Any last words comrade? *puffs cigar*" But, *spaters with man portable MAC* it was fun.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

TheFall
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFall » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
TheFall wrote:

No, comrade. Not you. The other dummy! I misspoke. It should have been, "You're not, but now HE will be the one shot. *pulls out PPSh-41* Any last words comrade? *puffs cigar*" But, *spaters with man portable MAC* it was fun.

Ah i see! *Puts away the man portable Anti-matter launcher*
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:15 pm

TheFall wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

You know what's fun? *pats MAC* You can troll physics with them. *hefts forty pound round with LEDs attached to the end* Put LEDs on the end of them, turn them on, charge it all the way up, and shoot it. It can go faster than light because the light is being pushed along with the round! *problem physics?*
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Well back on for a while... Had to help my cousins with Minecraft circuitry (redstone)..... 10 times for the past 30 minutes.

Anyway, what's going on?
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Lucantis wrote:Well back on for a while... Had to help my cousins with Minecraft circuitry (redstone)..... 10 times for the past 30 minutes.

Anyway, what's going on?

Uh... I think everyone is off. Anyway, I'm only going to be on for thirty or so minutes longer. I'm not sure what everyone else is doing or if they'll be back on tonight. Was my post any good? It was a little expository for my tastes.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Trinitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
TheFall wrote:

You know what's fun? *pats MAC* You can troll physics with them. *hefts forty pound round with LEDs attached to the end* Put LEDs on the end of them, turn them on, charge it all the way up, and shoot it. It can go faster than light because the light is being pushed along with the round! *problem physics?*

I have brought the political commissar over to investigate charges of treason *passes large sum of cash to a man sporting a cap with a large red star*. Oh? He is guilty? Good. Execute the traitor and break out another bottle of cleaning vodka.

Lucantis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Lucantis wrote:Well back on for a while... Had to help my cousins with Minecraft circuitry (redstone)..... 10 times for the past 30 minutes.

Anyway, what's going on?

Uh... I think everyone is off. Anyway, I'm only going to be on for thirty or so minutes longer. I'm not sure what everyone else is doing or if they'll be back on tonight. Was my post any good? It was a little expository for my tastes.

It was good. Just be ready when I enter the system.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
OOC
Triple Planet Campaign

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Lucantis wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

My guys will be there. One of them might be asleep... but they'll be there. With a frigate. They'll probably end up warning you about the bots actually.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Trinitia wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

I have brought the political commissar over to investigate charges of treason *passes large sum of cash to a man sporting a cap with a large red star*. Oh? He is guilty? Good. Execute the traitor and break out another bottle of cleaning vodka.

*trolls physics. everyone dies from the radiation* Ooopsy.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

TheFall
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFall » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Lucantis wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

I am making my post now, i will just have a single recon ship in that area, along with the PFT ship i am sending from the future who are going to observe the battle because well the History Professor wants the class to study the battle. And yes the vessel will house an entire university.
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Lucantis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:43 pm

TheFall wrote:
Lucantis wrote:

I am making my post now, i will just have a single recon ship in that area, along with the PFT ship i am sending from the future who are going to observe the battle because well the History Professor wants the class to study the battle. And yes the vessel will house an entire university.

So, where will the ship be? Following my ships from the start? Or after getting to Gialayo?

Oh and btw, made a major mistake on tax codes in Lucantis and my economy just shot straight down.

EDIT: Don't have the class get in the way!!!! I don't want anyone suing me for murder!
Last edited by Lucantis on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
OOC
Triple Planet Campaign

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Lucantis wrote:
TheFall wrote:

So, where will the ship be? Following my ships from the start? Or after getting to Gialayo?

Oh and btw, made a major mistake on tax codes in Lucantis and my economy just shot straight down.

Hope not Gialayo. That would be awfully strange to have three people interested in one world. And so? Just make it up. That's what we do.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

TheFall
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFall » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Lucantis wrote:
TheFall wrote:

EDIT: Don't have the class get in the way!!!! I don't want anyone suing me!

You do realise nothing you do or anyone from that time period could even hope to attack that vessel. There are alot of technologies that i have failed to mention, so have fun blasting at it or even scanning for the vessel because you will not find it and cannot even begin to even scratch the paint job.
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:50 pm

TheFall wrote:
Lucantis wrote:

EDIT: Don't have the class get in the way!!!! I don't want anyone suing me!

You do realise nothing you do or anyone from that time period could even hope to attack that vessel. There are alot of technologies that i have failed to mention, so have fun blasting at it or even scanning for the vessel because you will not find it and cannot even begin to even scratch the paint job.

Time traveling PFT ships are fun. It's like the Void Sphere from Doctor Who. "But it doesn't exist according to any of our sensors..."
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents