NATION

PASSWORD

Lebanese Civil war ( MT TG TO JOIN )

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

(SIC)

Postby Aeyariss » Sat May 31, 2014 9:43 am

The Most Serene Republic of Aeyariss
Archangel Imperial Palace

"Rothschild Group?"

Emperor Raizen glanced at the files of report on his study table inside his personal office chamber, skimming the pages one by one. Across the room, seated comfortably on the plush cushioned sofa is the Prime Minister; Lord Auliad Renata. The clock hanging by the wall showed 11 a.m in the morning, about an hour before lunch time.

"They're a Jewish family, your majesty. One of the most influential in the business world. They practically controlled the economies of the European Union." Renata said, in a rather casual tone.

"Yes, I think I remember. I've met one of their representative some years ago when I went to the economic forum in Beijing."

"Yes, your majesty. Which is why the situation is becoming even more complicated."

"To think that a multinational corporation would be able to surpassed state entity...does sovereignty means anything anymore? It aggravates me to think that a single banking group is able to exert domination over a group of sovereign states."

"Indeed, sire. That's what makes them a formidable foe. Unlike a state entity which we can simple bombs, these institutions operates globally, we believes they have ties to individual nations key industrial leaders, local banks, and perhaps even private military corporations or terrorist organization. They are not located in a single territory that we can wipe off from the face of the earth."

"And this bank is responsible for what's going on in Lebanon?"

"That we have no idea. If they are supporting the Nazi movement, it will be hard to trace the evidence back to them. Also, there is also a disturbing development coming out of the UK. Looks like troubles brewing over there as well. Also, our South American friends are already calling for a world wide oil embargo against the E.U."

"Doing that is tantamount to starting a new world war."

"Yes, your majesty. But with our major allies controlling the Middle East, and Soviet in agreement with Cuscatlanian. We do have some leverage your majesty. Besides, Beijing, Tokyo and New Delhi would definitely agree with this,tacitly at least. But there will be serious repercussion, if a prolonged conflict erupted, we're looking at a serious international economic meltdown in the near future."

"Well, I guess we need to contact New Delhi and Beijing. With trades slowing down in the EU, Aeyariss should at least take this chances to boost our own trade with our neighbors. Least we can try to offset the damages from the oil embargo in Europe."

"Plans are already being drawn, sire. We'll present it to you as soon as possible."

"Very good, how's our peacekeeping operations in Lebanon?"

"Oh, we have sent words to our allied government, requesting authorization to intervene and send in peacekeeping forces. We expect to hear from them in the next few days."

The Foreign Ministry of Aeyariss

Encryption: Normal Diplomatic Classification (High Level)

To: Interim Government of Lebanon
& Cuscatlanian Lebanon Government

Subject: Security Assistance

Your Excellencies,

Our Imperial Government headed by His Majesty Emperor Raizen dai Shivarii had come to notice of this disturbing development currently taking place in Lebanon. This disturbance, perpetrated by Nazi Lebanon, a hate group uprising in a country which also threatens Cuscatlan; an important key ally of the White Empire, and her interest will not be left unchecked.

Therefore, we have decided that, for the good of the region and international stability, our country will not stand by at the side and allowed the conflict to erupt into a larger war in Lebanon. We request authorization and offer Aeyariss security forces which shall act as peacekeeping forces to operates in Lebanon.

We are ready to provide full cooperation in restoring peace and order in Lebanon.

Thank you.
- Prime Minister Auliad Renata

Lebanese Liberation Force
Civil Servant

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Lebanese liberation force attacks!

Postby Lebanese Liberation Force » Sat May 31, 2014 11:26 am

under the command General Karim Frangieh, the Lebanese Liberation Army (A self-described Ultra-Right Wing Theocratic Neo-Fascist organization) has begun a series of bombings, kidnappings, murders, rapes, arsons, thefts, robberies, home invasions, and shootings against political opponents,

Cuscatlani Embassy, El Mina, Tripoli
the first attack occurred at the Lebanese-Cuscatlani embassy, a, RPG-29 was fired at the embassy from the rooftop of a hotel complex, as the rocket hit the building and exploded, more Neo-nazis stormed armed with HK-33 assualt rifles, they shouted “blood and honor” and “Spics out!” as they opened fire at the embassy.

Nayla Tueni’s office, Achrafieh, East Beirut
the next was an attack on the news office Nayla Tueni, Nayla Tueni was not expecting it, a molotov cocktail was thrown, as Tueni called the police, Nazis seized her and raped her and then hung her from a ceiling fan, they then tossed molotov cocktail in the office and burned it down.

the Lebanese Liberation Force announced their support for Right-Sector in Ukraine, and many Ukrainian weapons were popping up in the hands of the LLA and LLF neo-nazi groups, the LLF has published its manifesto, the group was primarily based in Sheba Farms and neither Israel, South Lebanon or Syria was doing anything to stop it, the LLF attempted to launch a total of 13 Scud missiles, only one missile had the capabilities of getting through but landed in a field.

The deportation of all muslims in Lebanon
Nationalization of all private businesses
Deportation of all foreigners (Cuscatlanis, Palestinians, Syrians, Serbs ect,ect)
Abolishment of Monarchy
Socialized medicine
Execution of (Gemayel family and Chamoun Aristocratic parasites)
Membership in EU
Establishment of Private Central bank ruled by the loving Rothschild family

Last edited by Lebanese Liberation Force on Sat May 31, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Isle of Lost
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Lost » Sat May 31, 2014 1:22 pm

Militare Imperium de Merick Insulæs (MIMI) Headquarters, Palma Arbor City

0700 Hours

Legatus Curtius I. Marius, commanding officer of the 8th Legion stepped out of his car and into the hot tropical sun. Curtius wore his Class-A dress uniform with every medal and ribbon he had earned, a completely impractical dress apparel for even the military, but today he had been summoned by none other than Edward Varius, the head of the Praesidium Expeditionem (Expeditionary Military Force). With his letter of summoning grasped strong in his bleach-white glove, Curtius put on a blank, expressionless face, and marked into the impressive MIMI HQ building moving like a starched robot. Curtius dropped his expressionless act only once, and that was to return the salute of the two door guards who snapped to attention at the Legate's passing.

Once through the tinted doors, the MIMI HQ building opened up into a grand marble and granite lobby with a dozens of palm trees and hundreds of various ferns and jungle flowers spread about. Curtius had passed through these doors several dozen times now, but never once did the grandeur of the view impose a threat to his expressionless march. Up the right staircase, down a long and sparsely decorated hall the Legate went, until he arrived at a checkpoint with armed guards. Curtius returned the Guard's salutes, then handed them the Letter of Summoning. Moments later, the bulletproof door opened up and Curtius marched on thru.

Ahead of him was a small lobby and several large doors. To his right was one for the Military Intelligence Agency, in front of him was the Home Guard Army (Domi Regionis Legionis) and to his left was the Expeditionary Military Force office that he was looking for. Curtius marched up to the left door, knocked hard twice, then backed up and waited. Moments later a young Centurio opened the door and saluted Curtius before moving to the side and gesturing for Curtius to enter. Like the long hall, the Imperator's office was sparsely decorated, mostly with a few old pictures of various military groups from the 70s and 80s.

The centerpiece of the large office was a large wooden desk with contained a computer, some pictures and a ton of various documents and other clutter. "Sit down Legatus" is all Curtius heard, but that was enough and he quickly took a seat and faced the desk. Suddenly the computer was pushed to the side and a happy looking man in his mid 70s appeared. "Ah! Legatus Marius, I'm very glad you came."

"Thank you sir." Curtius replied.

"No need for formalities Legate. Your in my office now, and quiet frankly I am done with formalities." the man said laughing.
"As you know, I am Tribunis Varius. What you likely don't know is why you're here today. To cut to the chase, we are deploying two Legions as part of an operation that is about to be approved, and I need to know if you'd like to have your 8th be one of the two."

Curtius was slightly stunned, partly by the reality of deployment, and partly by how open Varius was.

"Yes sir, I'd be proud to join in. The 8th is ready to leave immediately. But if I may ask, where are we going?"

Varius smiled, pleasantly surprised that Curtius wasn't being up-tight and waiting for Varius to start the orders like many others would have done.

"Ah! Excellent question. We are deploying to Lebanon as part of Operation Ignis, which if the politicians don't complain will begin soon. Lebanon has been a focal point of Merickian interest for several years now for various reasons. The biggest three being the growth of Israeli-Merickian relations, the slide towards Martinezism by some of our biggest allies and large amount of Merickian shipping going through the region. Thus far we have been able to keep out of the area's many conflicts, but now that is over. The rise of Nazism in Lebanon could mean bad things, and we are forced to deploy if we wish for Lebanon not to fall. Understood."

"Yes sir, I understand completely. Anything else before I inform my men that we are loading up?"

"No, you are good to go Legatus. Come swing by whenever you get back, the Legion needs more men like you." Varius said smiling.

"Thank you sir, and I will." Curtius saluted Varius, then left the room and hustled down the hall.

Fort Agmund, Victoria Island

1400 Hours

C-17s and C-5s lined up like cars in traffic along the taxiways of Fort Agmund airfield. Thousands of men, weapons, vehicles and supplies were being loaded for the first major deployment to Lebanon. Everything too large to be stuck on the aircraft in any of the waves were being railheaded down the coast where the Navy would pick them up and haul them overseas.

Operation Ignis was approved by MIMI and the 8th and 12th Expeditionary Legions were chosen to be shipped. Several air wings were also picked to join the force, which if landed successfully, could set up a base of operations for Merickian forces throughout the country of Lebanon. The risk of being attacked by Nazi forces during the landing was high so MIMI picked two landing zones. First was in Northern Israel, a zone which had already been approved and was the safest but would require major group operations into Lebanon and the next to request use of Cuscatlani and freindly Lebanese fields and harbors. Secrecy surrounding Ignis was high, so the request to land in friendly Lebanon was put off until the first wave had finished lifting off.

To: Cuscatlani and Freindly Lebanese Forces
Subject: Landing Sites
Encryption: Maximum

Greetings Friends,

I am glad to announce that the secret operation to deploy Merickian forces into Lebanon to aid in the removal of the Nazi thread has been approved and is currently under way. I request permission to use friendly airfields and harbors to complete the deployment of Merickian forces without hastle. If this is possible, a list of all airfields and harbors open to my forces would be greatly appreciated.

Already we have plans in place to land in northern Israel which if come into fruition will make the overall time before Merickian forces join the fight increase. However, I will not be offended in the least if you deny us permission to use your bases and I will actually thank you for considering my request.

I thank you ahead of time and look forward to fighting alongside you to defeat these scum,

Signed,
Gallus Eprius
Supreme Imperator of MIMI.

Roleplaying Nation Name: Merick Isles

Proud Member of SACTO and the IFC!

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat May 31, 2014 1:44 pm

TO AEYARISS GOVERNMENT!

We, jointly writing, H.I.M. Emmett Carlos I, emperor of South American Empire of Gran Cuscatlan and El Caudillo Raul Martinez de Santa Anna want to thank you for your help. Rothschild family is behind most evils happening in the world now, and we must not allow this threat to grow. Banksters will be punished for their crimes.

- El Caudillo, Raul Rodrigo Martinez de Santa Anna
- His Imperial Majesty, Emmett Carlos Miguel Mcnarin de Gridffindon I

TO MERRICK ISLES GOVERNMENT!

We, jointly writing, H.I.M. Emmett Carlos I, emperor of South American Empire of Gran Cuscatlan and El Caudillo Raul Martinez de Santa Anna want to thank you for your help. Our air ports and ports remain open to you, as long as you will need it. The Lebanese Neo - Nazis are grave threat to Lebanon and should be purged ASAP.

- El Caudillo, Raul Rodrigo Martinez de Santa Anna
- His Imperial Majesty, Emmett Carlos Miguel Mcnarin de Gridffindon I
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Great Britain Republican Army
Civilian

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain Republican Army » Sat May 31, 2014 8:18 pm

OOC:Its Zataristan

Downtown London

A young British man wearing a blue adidas track jacket and track pants walked around a bank owned by the GIEU.He was in his mid 20s.He brought himself a 9mm handgun and he also brought a backpack.Inside the bag,a bomb.He got the detonator in his pocket.The young man was nervous,he knew he cannot get the bag inside the bank.However the bomb was enough to blow off a wall,enough to attract the attention of those GIEU-Rothschild high members.His orders were not clear,blow the bank,his high command said.He's a member of the Great Britain Republican Army,a Nationalist anti-EU group linked to the IRA,PLO,PFLP,and various other resistance groups.The young man walked slowly to a corner beside the bank.He settled down,drinked his water bottle,then puts the bag still.
He then walked away,to another block of the street,while the detonator is still in range of the explosive.One...two....three... He count inside his head.He pressed the button.BLAAAAM the C4 which was stolen from a Barmy went off.He then walked away,to his house which was a few blocks away.

Meanwhile after the bomb was exploded....

Safe House,Northern Ireland
A man wearing a ski mask,and a black beret with a black jacket stands infront of a wall with anti-GIEU posters.The man began speaking
Greetings,
We would like to introduce our self first,we are the revolutionaries,we are the Great Britain Republican Army.We are nationalists,we fight for freedom,we fight for freedom from the GIEU bankers and EU which are exploting and controlling our beloved Great Britain.We will continue our fight.We are equipped *camera turns and shows a load of AK 47s*.Join our fight,for a free Great Britain

It was recorded,uploaded to various websites,it went viral on the internet....

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:02 am

Archangel Air Base
Aeyariss

It was a quarter over 10 when the Prime Minister Auliad Renata arrived at the parade ground where the first batch of Aeyariss International Peacekeeper numbering about 1000 were standing erect at attention, already presenting their weapons, saluting. Flanked by the Defense Minister, The PM went straight to an elevated platform to received and returned the salute.

"Contingent! Attten- TION" the voice of the lone commanding officer, a tall Colonel, boomed out across the parade ground, and all one thousand of them snapped back to attention, retracting their weapons to the side of their body.

Then the colonel shout out his order again: "Contingent! Parade REST!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you His Excellencies Lord Auliad Renata, Prime Minister of Aeyariss." Renata who did not get the chance to sit down, went straight to the podium. Time is not a luxury that he can waste. He is here to make a farewell speech to the Aeyariss Contingent, and then send off these young Aeyarissan depart to Lebanon, where they will begin their 6 months peacekeeping operations.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the PM began, someone in the line, a young Captain looked on. "We are gathered here today to mark the beginning of Aeyariss Contingent (AECON) official peacekeeping mission in our friend Lebanon. As you all know, Lebanon recently had been transferred to the administration of our long and one of our closest ally; Gran Cuscatlan. However, internal strife has brought Lebanon to the brink of civil war, a war that will soon endanger the rest of the region.

"As a responsible member of the international community, Aeyariss will not remain a bystander and watched hateful groups destroy the Lebanese and threatened our ally. An attack to Gran Cuscatlan, and her interest, Lebanon, is considered as an attack to Aeyariss as well. Today, all of you will embark on a honorable and just mission, to bring order to the international system, and to show to the entire world that Aeyariss-Gran Cuscatlan Alliance will not tolerate troublemakers."

"In the name of God, and in the name of His Majesty, Our Emperor, go forth, Aeyariss Contingent! And you shall do your duty."

The men and women on the parade ground cheered and clapped, in the air two A-35 fighter aircraft made a medium altitude flyby.

Soon, the 1000 men, with all their equipment and mission materials will be airlifted to friendly base in Lebanon.

Rothschild
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rothschild » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:39 am

Code: Select all
From the European External Action Service
To all concerned parties
Subject EUROFOR deployment
We do not care about any silly sanction as we have oil in the Ukraine and the North Sea, however unlike you we are not going to place sanctions on embargoes. We are not aggressively taking on the Lebanon, we are deploying peacekeepers there to stabilise the region and evacuate EU citizens who were holidaying the region but are now caught up in the violence. We are not a terrorist organization, we are an international community made of democratic self-governing nations. The EUROFOR being deployed do not have orders to shoot unless as a final resort.

The Palestinian Popular Resistance had arrived on the scene, they have links with the Pakistani ISI and have targeted civilians and military personnel. They have also kidnapped teenage Maronite girls. If it was one thing Europeans do not tolerate it is radical Islam, this could unbalance the EU's plans for the country. With the occupation of Beirut airport by the SAF and a Druze rebellion in the south, entering the country would have to be from the north. To complicate the problems several thousand EU citizens from Sweden, the Netherlands, Ireland, Czechoslovakia, France, Cyprus, Malta and Croatia had been vacationing in the Levant when the conflict began. There were reports in the news that the SAF Embassy in Tripoli was attacked by the Nazis. With Islamic extremists, communists and neo-nazis on the rampage things could only go downhill.

To: Gen Sursock LLF
Encrypt: Maximum
We would like to offer you some support in the form of weapons and finances to crush the anti-democratic imperium that was installed without popular consent. There are European citizens in the Levant who may be caught up in the fighting, do not harm them but provide sanctuary if you may. While we may not be happy with the nationalisation of all business we do applaud your decision to apply to join the GIEU and establish a central bank. And one last thing this communique never existed.

Nice, France
Lenz Bastian Beauchene, socialite, Eurocrat, cosmopolitan, banker, businessman. Franco-German. An obscenely rich man with a penchant for the finer things in life, and a ruthless attitude to industry. Well known for cementing hostile take-overs he could be seen as a kingmaker and a power-broker on the European scene. Two things he dislikes are a loss of power and a loss of money. The recent incident could've led to a loss of money, even though his finances were more than secure the bombing of a Rothschild bank in the Square Mile of London got his immediate attention. He was soon on the phone with Timon Aristides Bosque, a EUROPOL Agent who was investigating the bombings.
"Agent Bosque, I am Lenz Beauchene of Beauchene Conglomerates. I am under the impression that this was a bank robbery gone wrong."
"Mr Beauchene this was not an attempt to rob the bank, it was an attempt to destroy it but we are still looking for clues. There was a video that just went online from a group calling itself the GBRA claiming responsibility"
"Is there any chance of the perpetrators behind the attack of taking any money?"
"No, the minute the C4 exploded, the alarms sounded causing the vaults to be under automatic lock for 24 hours. So far we have not identified any suspects although CCTV records what appears to be a Caucasian male in blue clothes planting the explosives. We are still checking on leads."
"Thank you Agent Bosque, please keep in touch."
"Very well goodbye."

Across Europe, thousands of EUROFOR troops were being assembled for rapid deployment. The vanguard would be the 2nd Regiment Etrangere d'Parachutistes (2REP) and the Fallschimjaeger Regiment 31. These two units would be dropped into the Lebanon to recon the area and report back to Corps HQ with a sitrep, after that the Franco-German Brigade would be deployed as a follow-up within 48 hours, with the remainder of the Corps in the week.

Eurocorps Orbat
- French Etat-Major d'Force 1 (composite division)
- Spanish 1st Mechanised Division
- German 10th Panzer Division (armoured)
- Belgian 1st Medium Brigade (mech)
- Luxembourg Recon Company
- Franco-German Brigade (mech)
- Command Support Brigade
- French 2nd Legionnaire Paratroop Regiment (attached, air assault)
- German 31st Para Jaeger Regiment (attached, air assault, Ranger)

Unified Soviet Socialist Republics
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Soviet Actiom

Postby Unified Soviet Socialist Republics » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Soviet Crimean Forces
Soviet Army
XXXIV Tank Corps
-6 Divisions-80,000
XXXV Guards Rifles Corps
-6 Divisions 120 000

Special Forces:
VDV
30th Air Rifles Division
-10 000

Regiment 067 GRU

Soviet Navy:
Black Sea Fleet:
4 CVN

12 CGN
6 CG
14DDG

8 SSK
10 SSN

6 SSGN

67th Naval Infantry Division

40th Naval Aviation Division

Soviet Air Force:
90th Fighter Division
94th Fighter Division
61st Fighter Division

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:37 am

Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
- Matthew 12:29

*** Cuscatlani embassy, Tripoli.

The sound of explosion filled the air, as group of neo-nazis attempted to storm the building. Sergeant Juan Torres was just eating his food when the RPG exploded. But he knew that the neo-nazis will have hard time breaking through this embassy. The embassy was surrounded by thick wall with towers on each edge. On each tower there was HMG mounted, capable of tearing apart more than one assault. Plus there were shooting positions prepared in the embassy, ready to be fired on the incoming nazis.

The sergeant ran towards the window, alongside with four soldiers, who grabbed their guns and prepared themselves to defend against the incoming attack.

" Form defence perimeter near eastern wall!" shouted Sergeant to his communication device. he knew direction from which the nazis were attacking. This was time to respond to them.

" Yes sir" came response from radio. This would be bloody battle. But Cuscatlanis were not afraid. After support was called, the Cuscatlanis fired on incoming Nazis from HMGs mounted on the towers and from inside positions. Despite the damage that structure has taken and four soldiers and two civilians dead, Cuscatlanis were still holding, windows reinforced with sandbags giving them cover.

After 10 minutes of fire fight, two motorized platoons belonging to Alexander Nevsky' s legion were spotted nearby, attempting to encircle the Nazis. This could not end well for them.

Raul Martinez was sitting with Emperor Emmett Carlos I, former Caudillos Silva and Franco and political advisor and head of Cuscatlani diplomacy Xoana Santiago. Martinez was first to speak:

" So it begins" his voice was calm, but in experienced tone of man who made thousands decisions and knew how to handle such issues.

" Yes" spoke Emmett Carlos I " I believe we will have to do something about it" Emmet despite being not as old as Martinez had military experience earned in war in Huntanjia. And he was going to use it.

" Your majesty, plans are ready" spoke general Franco " Just give us order, your majesty" Franco was a military man, who valued arms over negotiations. Nothing would be better for him than to blow some eurocommos to hell.

" Xoana, how about our international relations" said Emmett Carlos I, interested in international relations, which were key to victory in this war " On who can we count?"

" Your majesty, most of the world is with us" spoke humbly Xantiago. She knew the world of politics well, being in important positions under Silva ' s government " Asigna, Aeyariss, Merrick Isles, Zataristan - all are on our side. GIEU is alone. Soviets do not rush to help it, neither does Bulgar Rouge. We have a chance to win this war" her voice made Silva blink a bit.

" Then what are we waiting for" smiled El Caudillo Raul Martinez " We can bring them down now. Your majesty, do you agree on our idea?"

" Hard times require hard methods" spoke Emmett Carlos I " as soon as they enter Lebanon, begin operation falling star."

" Yes your majesty" they all said in unison. The war was beginning.

Admiral Thaigo looked at his watch. He and his carrier group, "Unidad" were leaving the port, sailing towards the sea. Their goal? Unknown for now. But he was sure that blood will soon flow. Martinez hated bankers which were behind GIEU, and he will punish them. Of this he was sure.
Soon, one of his sailors went towards him.

" A message from high command in Santiago sir" he spoke.

" Check it" after the signs matched, and captain finished reading, he spoke only:

" Dear God" he spoke only. In front of him were orders stating that in case of GIEU entering Lebanon.... his carrier group was to attack Falkland islands as art of greater operation involving liberation of GIEU territories in South America, like French Guiana and Falkland islands and French owned islands on the Caribbean....
Last edited by El Cuscatlan on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:21 am

Somewhere in Beirut, Lebanon...several hours after AECON landed.

The first ten C-17 Globemasters heavy lift airplanes landed over an hour ago in the Cuscatlanian-Lebanese Air Base, and quickly unload all the Aeyariss Contingent personnel, equipments and materials. For the time being, this air base will become the temporary staging area for AECON which consist of 1,100 infantries, and 80 6x6 Armored Personnel Carrier, and about a squadron of 12 medium lift helicopters for air support. The two flights shall arrived a few hours, then the entire AECON will be deployed to its own AOR (Area of Responsibility).

Of course, considering this is a mere peacekeeping operation, something that is classified as a low intensity conflict, AECON did not posses any heavy artillery; close fire support responsibilities falls to the individual battalions (there are 3 of them in all) 81mm mortar platoons. While more covert air support shall be provided by the Aeyariss Air Force Unmanned Aerial Combat Vehicle.

"General, 50% of our force is accounted for. And the remaining is enroute to this country as we speak, we expect them to arrive in 4 hours from now." Colonel Kairanii said in the office, the mood inside the makeshift AECON Command Center was all business. Brigadier General Sokzen was the overall commanding officer for AECON, standing at 6'2'' he is one of the taller uniformed men inside the office standing by the map table.

"The men who had arrived reported that they have completed preparation and are awaiting for order, sir." Kairanii added.

"Good, have the men rest for the time being. I am still awaiting our liaison officer from the local authority. And when he do, there's a lot of things we need to coordinate. Until then, we can't deploy to the field." Sokzen said flatly. Still looking at the maps of the cities, which had been piled upon. "Besides, we'll need to have those APCs here first before we can send in ground troops. I wont take unnecessary risk for the time being."

"Yes, sir."

"Also, can someone contact the Cuscatlani office, and have them send someone over here to coordinate this operation with us? Lots of countries sending in their forces to assist in defeating the Nazis."

"Right away sir."
Last edited by Aeyariss on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Lost
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Lost » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Naqoura, Lebanon

Camp Naqoura, former headquarters of United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon prior to the UN being dissolved and replaced by the World Assembly, sat abandoned and empty. A rusted and broken gate into the camp revealed a desolate, grey and derelict field of various offices, barracks and garages which no longer served its intended function. On the cracked pavement of the road outside a small group of children kicked around a faded soccer ball while yelling and screaming shouts of joy or despair as their game progressed.

It was in this stagnant, rust-filled air that a strange humming noise appeared. First is was soft, too soft in fact to break the echos of the children's game, but it soon grew in strength. The humm turned to a buzz, and buzz to droan. It grew to the point that even the children, formerly occupied by their game, now stopped and began looking around. It was then that they came, down from the sky on the desolate camp like winged warriors descending on a tired battlefield. Their shadows, large and pointy, must have scared something in the children, for the dropped their soccer ball and made hast for home, screaming along the way.

These winged warriors, if you will, were in truth not warriors at all. They were C-17s and C-5s of the Merick Isles Air Force, carrying the first wave of soldiers and equipment in Lebanon for the upcoming fight against the Nazis and possibly even the EU extremists. Once true Lebanon and El Cuscatlan had approved the use of Lebanese airfields, harbors and bases for the Merickians, MIMI searched through piles of data and picked what they believed the best point of action to be: Naqoura. Camp Naqoura not only sat upon a defensible position that included an airport and a harbor, the camp was already built! A little repair would be needed, of course, but nothing as major as building an entirely new base (a fact which undoubtedly would become a future goal, as Naqoura and most specifically Naqoura's airstrip was much smaller than what would be preferred.)

Touch down, which was made extremely difficult by the small size of the runway and helipad area, came as a relief for many of the soldiers and even air crews, as the flight from the Merick Isles had been extremely long and even required an in-air refueling. The first pact of man and machine to come off the aircraft spread out about the base, manning the rustic defenses, observing the condition of the base and most importantly; installing tanks of jet fuel to refuel the large transports so they could prepare for the flight home. MIMI had planned the original landings and setup to take less than two hours, but like all plans, things went wrong. For various reasons, it took 3 hours for the aircraft to be unloaded, refueled, and put back into the air.

Despite the setback, it couldn't be denied that the 8th and 12th Expeditionary Legions just had a stroke of luck with the Camp Naqoura re-discovery. Even at the weakling stage the camp was in now, it still bristled with barbed wire, sandbags and now soldiers and weapons to defend it. Given enough time Naqoura would undoubtedly become an irreplaceable asset to not only Merickian forces, but all of the nations fighting the Nazi movement as well.

To: Cuscatlani and Freindly Lebanese Forces
Subject: Camp Naqoura
Encryption: Maximum

Greetings Friends,

First I would like to thank you for opening up your air bases to my forces, our operations against the neo-nazis would be almost impossible without such kindness and cooperation. Thanks aside, I am formally informing you that Camp Naqoura has been acquired by Merickian forces for the purpose of building a base of operations. As this is your land, future use of the Camp is completely acceptable and welcome, but I would ask that you would inform our forces their before arriving if possible (to prevent any wrongful fighting). If there is an issue with our use of Camp Naqoura, now is the time to speak up as we can easily move.

I thank you for your kindness and look forward to future cooperation,

Signed,
Gallus Eprius
Supreme Imperator of MIMI.

Roleplaying Nation Name: Merick Isles

Proud Member of SACTO and the IFC!

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:01 am

Hacienda Macalay, Castille de Terro

Crystal-glass chandeliers hung from the ceiling and cast a flickering illumination throughout the dinning hall, while finely dressed waiters and waitress moved back and forth carrying shiny wine glasses. A man at the front podium blabbed on and on thanking the invited dignitaries and explaining the events of the nights dinner.
President Jack Peresque sat alongside his wife Maria, and near two other banking tycoons. The son of a lower income fisherman, the soft-spoken but highly intelligent Jack Peresque had served a short term in the Navy before rising through the ranks of entrepreneurs and stock market brokers, and would ultimately take the presidency with a(n even more) laid-back economic stance which would continue to bolster the nations economy. One of the other men, Alejo DuValier, was like Peresque in his status as first generation Nouveau Riche; the other, Roberte Jiminez, was part of a wealthy family which traced their status back to colonial times.
"I take it you have heard the news, gentlemen?" The President started.
"Regarding what?"
"Europe is threatening to deploy 'peace keepers' into Lebanon. Speculation has it that they are in support of centrist neo-nazi rebels, who low and behold, have openly declared their intent to join the EU and establish a bank owned by the Rothschilds." To anyone who knew anything about modern conflict, the term "peace keeper" was either synomous with useless forces there to get kidnapped and killed by poorly trained rebel wannabes, or not-so-secret code word for an invasion force.
"That doesn't surprise me. One should only figure the Rothschilds would be involved with these shenanigans."
"What of our troops stationed in Lebanon?"
"They are stationed their expecting a ballistic nuclear attack from Iran, or an all-out invasion by Syria, I don't think a few arrogant 'peace keepers' will be a problem in the short-term. However, it's the after effect I'm worried about, I know Javez will already have a fleet waiting the green light to hit the Mediterranean and we will have to get the Legislative Assembly to approve of another troop deployment in order to keep support and reinforcements to our soldiers stationed there."
"Tricky... Tricky indeed, my friend..."

A hour or so later, a slightly tipsy young soldier dressed in a formal green Army NCO uniform and his even tipsier wife in a glittery silver dress came over giggling and hugging. The Secret Service standing near the president didn't even bat an eye, and the pair was the youngest son of the president, Samuel Peresque, and his Lebanese wife Sara. They had subsequently been invited to the formal dinner through nothing other than relation to the president and that Samuel was effectively one of three heirs to the Peresque banking empire.
"Dad, we're headed out..."
"Samuel, tonight's events are far from over."
"Yeah, but we're feeling kind of... Tired..."
The president rolled his eyes. His son who was well known for blatant public displays of affection with his recent bride as well as brandishing loaded weapons at formal events such as this did cause a bit of tension with his well mannered and soft-spoken father. However, in a way Jack couldn't be prouder of the bold nature and free spirit of his youngest child.
His wife Maria nudged him in the side and gave him the tinniest grin that anyone could read as "grandchildren" just as if it had been painted across the ceiling.
"Very well. I guess I shall see you tomorrow?"
"Sure thing!" Samuel said as the couple walked out the door and toward a Secret Service-driven car.

Skies over Bekaa Valley

Four Su-37 Terminator multirole fighters flew escort alongside a single E-3 Sentry AWACS. Forces in Lebanon had been stationed there some time ago in response to threats and attacks from multiple nations, now, nobody knew what to expect. Commanders on the ground knew the best defense to any attack was early detection, and their radars were on and scanning, watching and waiting...
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Petalo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Petalo » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:48 pm

(Yes I got permission)
IC:
5:00 Pm New Orleans,Petalo
The country was ready to unwind and relax for the evening,people going home to their houses greeting their wives and kids.Cars were no longer bustling,but rather moving slowly,as usual.No crime was present either so that relaxed the police and enforcers.But, in the Palace it was a whole different story, it was loud and noisy with politicians,Noblemen,and the Prime Minister chatting about what to do in the world,apparently they have been talking about Lebanon a country,in chaos.In Leon XI's room he was signing paperwork about the army,police,and internal problems. "Err.. Su Grandesa?",said General Antonio Simerio."I prefer to speak in English General",said Leon."My Lord,the Noblemen and Prime Minister have been discussing over a strange foreign country called "Lebanon",said General Antonio."Oh that mess hole..what about it?",said Leon."There is a conflict going on in there.If we join in we might be able to open up into the world and show our might.",said Antonio."But which side? I heard they made genocide on types of people.But we don't like the red menace..I am still deciding.Dismissed",said Leon.General Antonio Simerio left the room,and Leon continued his paperwork.
.Cyan-Spanish and French origins White-Peace.Red-Passion http://i.imgur.com/kVo9FS2.png(Made by Fynwick)

Unified Soviet Socialist Republics
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Soviet Socialist Republics » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:12 pm

TO:GBRA
CC:Lebanon Christian Republic
SEC:MOST SECRET
SUB:AID

FOR IMMEADIATE TRANSFER:
40,000 AK-74M
x10,000 RPK 47M
x30,000 PKP
x30,000 EDDA

x70,000 MP-443

x30,000 HJ-10
x40,000 QW-11G
x40,000 RPG-26

Great Israel
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Israel » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:19 pm

To: Nadim Gemayel of Lebanon

We in Israel, are not satisfied with the current ongoing situation in Lebanon and its impact on the Middle East as a whole. Israel had to fight 3 times in Lebanon in order to keep Islamist and Communist forces away from Israel and make sure they are not threat of national security of either Israel or Lebanon. Currently a new Force is awaking, A force that aspires to kill its own people just for power, and its the Neo-Nazi force. As the 10th President of the State of Israel, I would like to say, that for the sake of Israel, and Lebanon, the Neo-Nazis who butcher their own people, should be exterminated immediately as a rising thread in the Middle East.
As of now, the State of Israel will stand with the Lebanese government, and provide the Lebanese military with ammunition and military assistance, but we are yet to send our soldiers across the border.
Dear Arabs,
I think we are Semitic brothers so lets end the violence. I want you to live, peacefully and quietly in one of your 22 states, and please let me live peacefully and quietly in MY one and only Jewish state, the one that goes from the Mediterranean all way the Jordan river, that's all I ask, cant us Semites just co-exist and practice our religions separately?

Petalo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Petalo » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm

IC:Petalo Military Office
The office was filled with chatting generals and officers wondering which side Petalo was going to be.The spoke about ongoing rumors and worries.Until,Leon entered the room."Men,we have finally decided,we shall help Lebanon in their time of need.",said Leon XI."For too long we have been standing idly,letting the Nazi's in Lebanon kill and pillage.",said Leon."Today we will make a difference,carve our name on the blood-stained stone of history.",said Leon. "But sir,our army is only half their size,and our equipment is 3 years old and not up to date.",said a Tall General."Do not worry my friend I shall write a letter to them asking what we can do and how to help",said Leon.Prime Minister Antonio D'Jera said,"Shall I write the letter to Lebanon while your getting ready the troops?",said D'jera."Sure you can.",said Leon."Dismissed",said Leon.The Generals left the room.

Desde el Rey y el Primer Ministro de Pétalo

From: Leon XI Of Louisiana and Prime Minister Antonio D'Jera
To:Lebanon

We having watching the situation in Lebanon for too long.We see the blood stains of your war.We now see it is time to drive these invaders out of your nation and seek peace.But the only way to achieve it is to win this war.So this is why we are offering our helping hand,to reach out for you and destroy those Nazis. The Middle East is a crazy place you need all the help you can get.The Lebanon Nazis are going to further destabilize the Middle East with their trouble.Just ask us for anything you need,ally.
.Cyan-Spanish and French origins White-Peace.Red-Passion http://i.imgur.com/kVo9FS2.png(Made by Fynwick)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents