NATION

PASSWORD

The Great War of the World( Closed; CAS Only RP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Marijuana Growth
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marijuana Growth » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:55 pm

The Free Lands have remained passive for too long, working to not stir up the conflict any further.

But as the multiple enemy forces advance through the terrain, Marijuana Growth makes its first aggressive move:
Five disposable Hotboxer aircrafts, flying low, circle in from the west. Nearly skimming along the water, the suicidal, detrimentally explosive crafts would pummel the upper Shalian west coast. Any settlements, civilian and military alike, targeted indiscriminately by the planes.
Meanwhile, a single High Flyer boards the political leaders of Marijuana Growth, and promptly flies them to Jamaica. They are welcomed as refugees and friends amongst the Jamaican community.
A Bong Boat, also on the east coast of Shaler, is unleashing high-impact missiles towards any coastal seacrafts.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:47 pm

Bunker 1-17, Beijing

Xi sat in one of the many military bunkers underneath Beijing, sipping tea and looking at the five telegrams, map of South America, and diplomacy-for-Emperors textbook sitting in front of him. He was in a difficult, difficult spot. He had old allies, new allies, protectorates, and grilled slushballs all clamoring for his support in a conflict on the other side of the world. It was enough stress that he had broken a teacup already. And that would just not do. He decided to take his stress out with some nice parades demonstrating the military might of the Equalsun Empire in the capital. Scheduling that for the following day, he drafted the needed responses to the nations begging his support; it would be simply rude to let them go unanswered.

To: Voltris
My apologies, great friend, but a recent settlement with Shaler has proved fruitful to my empire's expansion. I will not be involving myself in this conflict, unless in defense of my new ally. We have no doubt that your military is sufficient to deal with some high, gun-slinging hippies, and if that proves otherwise we will certainly help you. However, we have what we wanted in Central America for free; we're looking to keep overseas export prices low. It deeply grieves us to refuse your offer.
Sincerely, and with great apologies, Emperor Xi

To: Shaler
It is very kind of you to gift Panama to my nation like that. If you require assistance, I shall come to your aid. Unless the Siberian Flaming Eskimos attack you. Then we'll have to do some cutthroat diplomacy and choose allies. Please try to avoid that.
Sincerely, Emperor Xi

To: Empire of Half of Venezuela
Well, we're in a bit of a pickle. The Equalsun Empire is not going to involve itself in Central America. Apologies.
Sincerely, Emperor Xi

To: Brovarria
You have our blessing to colonize Costa Rica.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Shaler
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:50 pm

Marijuana Growth wrote:The Free Lands have remained passive for too long, working to not stir up the conflict any further.

But as the multiple enemy forces advance through the terrain, Marijuana Growth makes its first aggressive move:
Five disposable Hotboxer aircrafts, flying low, circle in from the west. Nearly skimming along the water, the suicidal, detrimentally explosive crafts would pummel the upper Shalian west coast. Any settlements, civilian and military alike, targeted indiscriminately by the planes.
Meanwhile, a single High Flyer boards the political leaders of Marijuana Growth, and promptly flies them to Jamaica. They are welcomed as refugees and friends amongst the Jamaican community.
A Bong Boat, also on the east coast of Shaler, is unleashing high-impact missiles towards any coastal seacrafts.

East Shalian sea, 2015

12:45

The massive fleet along the east coast of Shaler began bombarding the smaller vessels with cruise missiles and heavy twin cannons. The battle was won within minuets, and with only one Shalian ship bad enough damaged to start sinking. The Shalian aircraft carrier has begun dispatching hostile air forces, the Víbora fight-bombers have locked Shalian air space down. The city of Natal had suffered heavy damage in the bombing on civilian targets. However, there are far more wounded reports coming out of the cities the casualties. The Shalian defense council warned nations not to deploy aircraft next to Shaler, lest it might be mistaken for a Free-Lands suicide bomber and shot down.
There may be little use for people who can't embrace reality. But there is little use for the broken who can't escape it -Khaner Annan

Most things are ok within moderation.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Preparations for integration

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:52 am

After several meetins I used between the CIS president Vladimir Reznov and the leader of New Guinea. The CIS and the nation of New Guinea have begun talks of unification and integration into the CIS. The CIS currently sees the cons of having such of having New Guinea integrated into the CIS but sees many more pros of trade and borders with Nova Roma then bad effects. The CIS has signed a bill to integrate New Guinea into the CIS, but does not annex the nation to leave its people free and happy. The CIS leaves the local leader in power to maintain relations with New Guinea and the nations around it.

OOC: this is my weekly claim. The CIS integrates New Guinea into the CIS.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:22 am

to:rodrenon
We think it would be beneficial to both of our nations, if we established an alliance, in order to maintain stability and safety to us and our allies

Brovarria
Attaché

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Brovarria » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am

Equalsun Empire wrote:Bunker 1-17, Beijing

Xi sat in one of the many military bunkers underneath Beijing, sipping tea and looking at the five telegrams, map of South America, and diplomacy-for-Emperors textbook sitting in front of him. He was in a difficult, difficult spot. He had old allies, new allies, protectorates, and grilled slushballs all clamoring for his support in a conflict on the other side of the world. It was enough stress that he had broken a teacup already. And that would just not do. He decided to take his stress out with some nice parades demonstrating the military might of the Equalsun Empire in the capital. Scheduling that for the following day, he drafted the needed responses to the nations begging his support; it would be simply rude to let them go unanswered.

To: Voltris
My apologies, great friend, but a recent settlement with Shaler has proved fruitful to my empire's expansion. I will not be involving myself in this conflict, unless in defense of my new ally. We have no doubt that your military is sufficient to deal with some high, gun-slinging hippies, and if that proves otherwise we will certainly help you. However, we have what we wanted in Central America for free; we're looking to keep overseas export prices low. It deeply grieves us to refuse your offer.
Sincerely, and with great apologies, Emperor Xi

It is very kind of you to gift Panama to my nation like that. If you require assistance, I shall come to your aid. Unless the Siberian Flaming Eskimos attack you. Then we'll have to do some cutthroat diplomacy and choose allies. Please try to avoid that.
Sincerely, Emperor Xi

To: Empire of Half of Venezuela
Well, we're in a bit of a pickle. The Equalsun Empire is not going to involve itself in Central America. Apologies.
Sincerely, Emperor Xi

To: Brovarria
You have our blessing to colonize Costa Rica.

To: Equalsun Empire
Do this most recent telegram mean that I have the control of the island of Costa Rica and has become territory of the Brovarrian Confederation?

Senator

Ex-Nation

CIS intergrates New Guinea

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:40 pm

After many metings and movements with the governments, the CIS fianlly, fully intergrates new Guinea into the CIS.

OOC: this is my weekly claim

Rodrenon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrenon » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:59 am

The Battle for Annrewul, the Conquest of Ireland, and the Fall of the Lenhidam Government

Boeing C-17 Globemaster IIIs heading to Ireland
In 19:18 hrs, Ireland's 11th Mechanized Infantry Battalion and 22nd Infantry Battalion joined up with the 14th, 15th, and 19th Tank Divisions that currently made up the garrison of Annrewul, the Capital of Ireland. In 19:21 hrs, Rodrenon's 16th Fighter Squadron swooped in over the capital and released a heavy set of bombs that blew up many of the Irish capital's arms manufacturing facilities as well as the majority of their air bases. The explosions shook all across the city. The Irish force standing against the capital, unfortunately was now facing six Rodredt divisions made up of roughly 100,000 troops each. A few days ago, 28 waves of 36 Boeing C-17 Globemaster IIIs (military transport aircrafts) flew in from Fort Jothwaid and arrived at Koregg, Ireland dropping paratroopers to the ground. They were supported and protected by the 33rd and 38th Fighter Squadron consistent of 9 Tornado ECRs (enemy air defense suppression variant) and 11 Tornado GR4As (strike variant) each. The military transport aircrafts dropped 105 paratroopers at a time, so over the following days, 105,840 paratroopers. Koregg, Ireland is nearby the Annrewul, so their forces divided and reorganized into the divisions that would ultimately attack the Irish capital. Also from the invasion force, there were the 54,180 marines and 78,120 infantry from the 28 waves of 9 albion-class transports that landed in Dovsenn.

The Fall of Annrewul, The Fall of Ireland

In 19:45 hrs the city, after already being lit up by the bombs from the bombers, the invasion went forward and the Annrewul garrison faced against the Rodredt invasion forces. The warfare would continue for a few hours until troops barged into the city in all-out city street guerrilla warfare and hunted down the Irish Government.

At the Main Official Bunker Door of the Irish Government

It was only 15 more minutes at exactly 20:00 hrs when the Chief Minister of Ireland formally surrendered to the Rodredt invasion force. It had been at that moment when the troops burst into the safety bunker and shot the Foreign Secretary who had been the Irish Ambassador to Rodrenon only weeks ago. She was immediately killed, the man responsible was the Brigadier General Gilas Midge who had accompanied them on what was supposed to be a secure area, but upon discovery the Brigadier General, with men, moved into the suspicious cafe bathroom door and into the stairwells of the bunker. Gilas Midge forced the Chief Minister to broadcast all over Ireland the surrender.

At 20:01 hrs, tho, Gilas Midge pointed the gun at the ex-Irish head of government and was about to shoot, when a corporal next to him reminded his oath to state not to self that every citizen and every armed forces personnel reiterated. The Brigadier General relented and instead ordered the ex-Chief Minister of Ireland to declare an armistice so that the terms of surrender can be met through diplomatic action. The corporal said, "You didn't have to do that, he already surrendered the Irish forces, so..." The General ordered to be quiet. The corporal complied but in his mind, rolled his eyes.

9:13 am (the following day), the Office of the Seneschal in the Dominion Building - Ellethrond, Rodrenon

The Seneschal sat on the other side of the ex-Chief Minister of Ireland. After creating the negotiations, which was a diplomatic joke, for the ex-Chief Minister had to surrender everything. Seneschal Lenhidam smiled the entire time. He then ordered the ex-Chief Minister to be brought to trial for crimes against humanity and decency. As the ex-Chief Minister was dragged away by officers, Lenhidam signaled the Government Secretary to enter. "Put it in the notes that we have won. Actually, put it onto intercom...let your voice be heard throughout the building," spoke the Seneschal softly. The Government Secretary nodded quickly and vigorously before turning the intercom and announcing the victory.

9:14 am, the Upstairs Lounge in the Dominion Building - Ellethrond, Rodrenon

The Defense Steward, the Foreign Steward, and the Press Steward all sat in the chairs of the Upstairs Lounge.
"It's dark out isn't it." The Press Steward spoke in hushed tones...the voice on the intercom confirmed their greater fears.
"For the morning, at least," said the Defense Minister.
"Perhaps it's about to rain," said the Foreign Minister. It was all a code. They knew between each other the Seneschal and his power. He was about to send the ex-Chief Minister on trial for crimes against humanity. The problem is, the Seneschal can achieve this as the judge is a good friend of his.
After a few minutes, they realized how terrifyingly ridiculous this was all. Defense Steward Yourner chuckled even. He was usurping power from the constitution.

9:18 am, Oratory > The Chamber of Tribunes Hall in the Federal Oratory Building - Ellethrond, Rodrenon

Whispers and murmurs all across the room could be heard as clearly as one side from another. It was only because they were the same words over and over. "Dissolved." Dissolved". Defense Steward Yourner and Foreign Steward Bulnoss walked into the mess at that moment and immediately they felt a rush of emotions. Joy, anger, elation, confusion?
"The announcement today is that on behalf of the Queen, Oratory is dissolved." The loud speakers in the hall echoed around. It silenced the crowd and confirmed Yourner and Bulnoss.
"The Queen dissolved Oratory?" Yourner was shocked and surprised just as much as Bulnoss. They walked up to their bench in the Chamber of Tribunes and saw the rest of the Stewards of State. There was no Senechal.

9:19 am, the Office of the Governor of Dawhyrst in the Dawhyrst Ducal State Building - Thawold, Dawhyrst (Dukedom), Rodrenon (Kingdom)

His husband was on the line when he interrupted a conversation about their daughter's low grades in school, to the dissolution of Oratory. He then hung up and his personal secretary came in they looked together at the television. He saw it now in the news as it stated, "Oratory has been dissolved by the Queen under her own authority. A General Election shall be called forth in she will await a new Seneschal to approve.

9:22 am, the Office of the Armed Affairs Minister of Evrarlon - Tirasea, Evrarlon, Rodrenon

"Did you hear that on the news," shouted Armed Affairs Minister Lucelbing
"Yes," shouted back her Ducal Government Secretary, not out of anger, but out of pure shock.
"The Seneschal wanted to put the Chief Minister of Ireland on trial for crimes against humanity...and he bribed the judge! Who found this out! Wait, what, make the TV louder," shouted Lucelbing to her Government Secretary
"It's done," said the Evrarlon Government Secretary. The news was over and cable returned to the normal boring political station.
Lucelbing couldn't believe it. The Queen must have found out. That's why she called for a General Election. But who, she wondered. Who would tell the Queen. Lucelbing had worked for a while as one of the Deputy Stewards of State. She knew the politics of keeping the Queen less informed. She knew this all too well. So had would she know this. Someone must have told from the inside. The Queen must have a reliable source...Lucelbing wondered this, but only for a while. She quickly stopped. Interesting.

9:23 am, the Azure Address Room in the Palace - Ellethrond, Rodrenon

The Azure Address Room in the Royal Palace

"Yes, Lenhidam, you heard me, right."
Lenhidam remained speachless
"Yes, As the Queen being the Guarantor of the Constitution, I arrest you in the name of the State, as the Queen being the Supreme Judge of the Constitutional Court, I summon you to trial on charges on your crimes on humanity, as the Queen being the Supreme Judge of the Administrative Court, I formally remove you from office thus impeach you...You are no longer the Seneschal, Lenhidam...you are instead a Criminal in the Court System. Guards, take him to the courtroom. I will convene there with my colleagues of the constitution to decide your fate."
Lenhidam, still speechless, was dragged away by the guards in chains.

Queen Gelmithrye took a deep sigh and muttered as he was being dragged away, "take down Ireland, fine, take on the constitution I serve and guard, well, I take your government."

OOC: In one really long semi-narrative backstory...IRELAND is my weekly claim.
1) The world does not revolve around human desires
2) Long-term goals for contentment go a long way
3) If there were no humans, could there be morals or ethics?
4) Humans are part of nature
5) Laugh at yourself and be patient

Shaler
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:26 am

Shalian forces have forced surrender to the western Columbian forces. The fight in the east still rages on, but is now going significantly in Shalers favor. Now that the enemy is being outflanked and the Armor brigades are pushing them back.
There may be little use for people who can't embrace reality. But there is little use for the broken who can't escape it -Khaner Annan

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:44 am

The Flaming Almighty looked up as the soldier entered the room. He walked up with a report and set on his desk. The Almighty looked scanned over the cover, then dismissed the soldier with a nod. This was interesting news. Norgan air traffic controllers on the southwestern edge of Haiti had picked up an unauthorized plane going from the Marijuana Growth to Jamaica. While they weren't too interested in this, they decided he might want to do something with the information. The Almighty sent out a quick transmission to the Norgan president, thanking him for the information, then got to work setting up an intelligence team in Jamaica. This could be big, very big. Spies already set up in the Marijuana Growth had already reported a strange absence of pot smoke coming from the capital building, and the leaders hadn't given any recent public appearances. He contacted Hernandez, and had him set up some spies. If the leaders were there, then this could be a useful bartering chip.
Last edited by Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Rodrenon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrenon » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:29 pm

The Trial of Lenhidam and the Fall of Dams and Bulls
OOC: The majority of this is narrative-based and so it serves primarily as a back story for following military, government, and trade events and policies for Rodrenon

4:11 pm, the Living Room - 37 Polia Street - Scadale, Dawhyrst, Rodrenon (next to Thawold)

"Dad, in school today, we talked about the Queen and the Government and we discussed how they're not the same." His daughter looked at him as he was reading the newspaper. Liamath Rydaye, the Governor of Dawhyrst looked passed the newspaper for one second. He had he didn't have to hear about his job. But of course, the schools shall teach. He sighed, "how powerful is the Queen?" It's an important question in the Rodredt Political System and it's especially important now. He waited his daughter, Branci, remembered from class. "There are three titles, the Supreme Defender of the Constitution, the Principal of the Basilica, and the Queen of the Dominion. The Supreme Defender of the Constitution can provide any action that defends the constitution of the people and their rights, though they are still answerable themselves to the constitution. The Principal of the Basilica is the chief judge handling cases and reviewing corrupt politicians, their impeachments, and also making sure legislation in Oratory is constitutional. The Queen of the Dominion holds the authority in the land, but bestows and delegates their powers to Government, Oratory, and the Supreme Court. The only thing is that they are all the same person, they are all the Queen of Rodrenon. So the Queen is powerful, but not exactly in the way most people would think of it, more a shape-shifter of politics!" She beamed at this moment and Liamath then said, "yes, yes, you got the gist or at least the shape of it." He chuckled a little. His husband, Brancent came in, his face contorted in fear. Before Liamath even asked, Brancent said one word, "Aunt."

4:16 pm, the Ruling Hall (Courtroom) - The Basilica (the building) - Ellethrond, Rodrenon

The Ruling Hall of the Basilica
"Lady Principal Gelmithrye III of the Basilica, Queen of Rodrenon, has seen the evidence and has judged Thiles Lenhidam for bribery of a federal judge and sedition (to conspire against the government through treason). His punishment shall be imprisonment for 50 years with no chance of bail." The Herald's voice rung clear as the Gelmithrye III turned with an expression of stone towards the once powerful Seneschal. The Herald stated one more, the words always said as part of a tradition of clarity, "Is this your ruling, your grandness?" "THIS IS INSANITY!" Lenhidam shouted between his teeth. It had been the first he spoke throughout the entire trial. The Queen just kept her eyes dead on to his, and with the old traditional custom she spoke like spears, "Yes, good herald, THIS...is my RULING!" Lenhidam's eyes was stretched so open one could see his irises grow tiny in the light. He began to scream, but the guards shoved him away. As he was pushed away, he passed a man who at there quietly looking at the whole event. He was once the Foreign Steward, Francent Bulnoss. But even Lenhidam in his crazed frenzy of kicks and wails knew that Bulnoss was going to be the next Seneschal.

4:18 pm, [Starting in] the Office of the Government Secretary - The Dominion Building - Ellethrond, Rodrenon

The Burning of the Mandriclia Estate
It wasn't his office anymore. He picked up his briefcase and walked out of the door. He didn't know he had such sentiment attached to that place, but he forced himself away. Outside the Dominion Building, it was cold. The night had begun and he could hear cheering in the distance. It was where he lived in Ellethrond, so it gave him in excuse to check it out. When he close enough he could hear that it was not cheering. It was anger. It was yelling...it was a mob. However he heard the chants. They yelled out "All Hail the Queen, burn down the Fools, burn the Fools, All Hail the Rule!" That was odd. He went over to see and he saw a horrific image seen. It was the burning of the Mandriclia Estate, the owned by the Seneschal. What! His thoughts roared in his head. He then screamed them out "What! What are you doing!" A woman half his size faced him. Her normal jogging suit filled with darkness as it cast a shadow in him. She looked evil before the flames. She spoke in the harsh accent of the Ellethrondi ghetto. "No! Didn't you hear! The Queen condemns him...we've been here for 'n hour...join us pos'bly? Cuz y'kno he wanted to destroy everybody! The Queen's our savya...he mus' be burnt, all of it! All'v him, a part'v 'im is in here, house...it mus' burnt...down'n down'n down'n down!" Okay, he thought in his head...she's crazy...all of them crazy...do I hit with them government papers? Nope...run. That's when he saw a dead woman with another briefcase that was cracked open as if she attempted to fight them off to get home. He kind of recognized her in Ellethrond. But then again, she's dead, and he was running away. As he panted and ran, he called the emergency police number and then dialed another number one...he waited...one ring...

4:22 pm, the Office of the Tribune - The Union Building - Ellethrond Rodrenon

Back to the old grind, he supposed. Drobert Youncer was still a tribune, a representative for the general population. He sighed, but his phone rang...he waited a second...he just one peaceful moment before another hell. After the first he breathed in, breathed out and answered. A frantic voice exploded. "There's a CRAZY mob out here...what the HELL is happening?" Youncer looked puzzled at the phone. "Kairnay, I'm guessing this is you, since you know the passwords to call me directly...Did you, did you look at the television today...or any news," asked Youncer. "Yes, well, no, the last time was earlier today and the Seneschal was assuring me their would be nothing wrong, and y'kno...the thing." In a low voice he continued, "well they found OUT the thing...it's why he's going to prison for 50 years!" "WHAT," screamed Kairnay. "The Queen somehow knew about it...we all agreed to talk about it. The Seneschal was y'kno...pretty...a big guy to take...so we kinda rode low, but someone who knew told the Queen." There was a long pause...There was only one person they knew. In the background the fireworks for the Conquest of Ireland began. Green and Gold, the colors of victory in this case.

4:24 pm, the Living Room of the Everridith Tower 111th Floor (Penthouse) - Ellethrond Rodrenon

The Fireworks Raged On

At the top of the largest building in Rodrenon, Francent Bulnoss and Liamath Rydaye faced each other in the whirl of drinks that passed them. "Are you here to support me?" Bulnoss took a seat and patted the seat next to him for the Governor to sit. Rydaye remained standing. "You had my support all the way until the Seneschal was arrested...no actually when the Seneschal was imprisoned for 50 years!" Bulnoss just laughed. "Well, which one is it?" Rydaye, clenched his fists. Bulnoss responded with a bigger laugh, "He was full of it anyways! He was a maniac, heartless...he was dirty and crazy!" Rydaye bent down to Bulnoss's face so their noses were close to each other...he then stated, "I know what dirt smells like." Bulnoss's smug face disappeared..."I know what you're really angry at!" he bursted. "You do? DON'T YOU!" Rydaye responded with fury. But Bulnoss didn't let go...he taunted, "yeah...I'm not gonna say it tho...and don't you try to make me say it cuz u aren't gonn-". In a sudden out pour he shouted, "you killed my aunt." The music was loud, but Liamath's chest was heaving. Bulnoss only smiled. Liameth wasn't gonna have that so he shouted the thing he knew Bulnoss wanted, "I already have the papers detailing the merger. The Krodneth Company will not merge with The Arentoss Company, you will not get that super giant lump sum you'd need to win the election..."Bulnoss's smug face disappeared...a cold steely iron fell upon his expression. Bulnoss then got up, waded through the crowd, Rydaye following. It became eerie, the boom of the music was outdone by the booms of the skies as the fireworks careened into the night and exploded in that green, golden glory. Bulnoss went through the doors and onto the balcony where the bright city pumped alive. Amid the explosions and oohs and aahs, Bulnoss waved his hand and a server came over. He whispered something, and in another moment, another server gave him a large container of light-colored champagne which he drunk. He drunk the next one, and four more, and eight more. The fireworks boomed. Rydaye just stared. He didn't care...every gulp was something more he didn't care about Bulnoss. Bulnoss turned to Rydaye..."Do you know what power TASTES like?" Rydaye fumed...he was angry and flustered...he wanted Bulnoss to just shut up and leave...go away and never come back. "It tastes like...gold...shimmery...FIZZING...BROOD!...and do you know what LIES BEYOND EVERY SIP OF GOLD?" Rydaye was infuriated now, his aunt was dead, Bulnoss did this, he made the crowd, he frenzied them...he played with emotions... he did this all...he was using him...his very emotions...right now!! A crack of green flare flowered into the sky. It dropped down to the ground, arching its way delicately between the skyscrapers to fizz out no more on the ground.
"THE THINGS YOU WANT AND MORE!" With a sudden spring of unpredictable nature the story of Rodrenon changed in a single bound. Over the wall his body plummeted...a shriek...the cameras...the silence of it all...but oh how the fireworks played on!

The Green, Gold Glory

OOC: Wow. that was dark. Sorry anyways...now that government is...kinda handled...my nation's military movements will be posted later. I kinda wanted to get rid of two characters, but I kinda wanted to see what I could do with it...so yea. I devoted this post to that...so...as I said before military movements will be posted later.
Last edited by Rodrenon on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:27 pm

The Flaming Almighty looked down at the map of South America. Spies in Jamaica had arrived and found a plane belonging to the Marijuana Growth, but nothing else had been found yet. Hopefully they would soon see profitable results. Military on the Colombian border was still on guard, ready to swoop in the moment Shaler gave them the green light. Finally, he looked to his east. French Giana was small, but fairly well developed. It could provide new military advances in the Air Force and Navy, bolstering their quality and quantity with new designs and factories. He radioed Hernandez.
"Yes sir?" said Hernandez as he got on the line.
"How is the counter-intelligence training going?" questioned the Almighty
"So far its been going well. Border control has managed to stop multiple pieces of intel from leaving the country, and several more agents from Shaler have either been captured or killed. I was just water boarding one earlier," he replied.
"Good," he said, "I also want you to mobilize a small task force to go in and quietly "negotiate" the integrating of French Giana. People shouldn't resist too much."
"Yes sir," said Hernandez as he left to do as ordered.
The Almighty smiled. French Giana was so small that no one would bother fighting against even a portion of his force. Work on upgrades to the air force and navy would begin soon, and he would become even more powerful.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:51 am

President Jorge looked over his computer screen, showing the current status of his nation.

As a result of a recent military planning meeting, 50,000 soldiers will slowly be shipped to Hispanola, along with roughly 55 tanks, 75 AFVs, 10 Self Propelled Guns, 20 Artillary Pieces, and 12 Rocket Systems, all escorted by the 1st Fleet. A military draft will be implemented in the newly conquered regions and Cuba will be annexed once enough troops were in the region. A second 100,000 men will be sent to the western front in order to help out SFE forces in the area. Once Marijuana forces have been successfully diverted towards Columbia, an invasion would be launched on the northern coast of Marijuana Growth. If all goes well, the war should be over soon.

On the economic side of the empire, factories are to be built around the Maracaibo region. The government has also stimulated the oil industry, and with the introduction of trade with the Indian nation the economy was looking up. However, an embargo by Shaler had countered this recent growth, meaning the economy of Venezuela pretty much stayed the same.

The only problem was the Shaler navy to the north. They had been sitting inside of Norgan borders without permission for quite some time now. After a small battle with the Free Lands navy, Jorge came to the conclusion that he had put up with Shaler for long enough now.

I understand that in this war with the Free Lands, we are allies. This does not mean, however, that you may barge into my territory unannounced, and without my permission. Your navy will leave Norgan seas immediately or else.

Eres un salvaje,
El Presidente Glorioso,
Jorge Arrazera

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Norgan air traffic controllers on the southwestern edge of Haiti had picked up an unauthorized plane going from the Marijuana Growth to Jamaica. While they weren't too interested in this, they decided he might want to do something with the information. The Almighty sent out a quick transmission to the Norgan president, then got to work setting up an intelligence team in Jamaica.

To: the Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos

We appreciate you sharing this imformation gathered previously by us. It is nice to know just how many spies permeate my society.

Le deseo lo mejor,
El Presidente Glorioso,
Jorge Arrazera

• Cuba has been annexed, though no troops have been sent there yet and no draft has been implemented. Think of it as a territory at the moment.
  • Post Cuba Annexation State of the Union:
    Economy: 40/100
    Population: 51,605,000
    Labor Force: 33,543,250
    Major Ports and Terminals: 13
    Serviceable Airports: 414

Army:
    Standing Army: 403,350 (~1%)
    Reserves: 2,016,750 (~5%)
    *The standing army is broken down into 8 separate armies of roughly 50,000*

Land Forces:
    Tanks: 156
    Armored Fighting Vehicles: 272
    Self-Propelled Guns: 26
    Towed-Artillery: 46
    Rocket Systems: 37
    *Broken down into 5 armored divisions*

Air Forces:
    FIghters/Interceptors: 55
    Fixed-Wing Attack Aircraft: 44
    Transport Aircraft: 112
    Trainer Aircraft: 56
    Helicopters: 93
    Attack Helicopters: 18
    *Broken down into 6 air wings*

Naval Forces:
    Aircraft Carriers: 0
    Frigates: 8
    Destroyers: 4
    Corvettes: 10
    Submarines: 3
    Coastal Defense Craft: 35
    Mine Warfare: 4
    *Broken down into 2 battle groups*
Last edited by The Norgan Alliance on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Norga and I'll give you a cookie
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003
The Liberated Territories wrote:Ancestry: Murican
Ethnicity: Murican
Race: Murican

Murica

Ismeil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ismeil » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:36 am

The Great Caliphate of Ismeil has sucessfully negotiated annexation of Mauriatania into Muslim rule, the people rejoice and the Province flurishes with money and culture, ever since it fall inyo rebellion the nation was not able to recover until now, it's position as an administrative region of the autonomous province of Mauritania.

the Ismeili Government has announced the Northern States of Africa Official protectorates of the Sunni Caliphate of Ismeil, also the Capital of Ismeil has been Moved to Negev, withthis the bustling city becomes a International Metropolis of Trade and Wealth, and it's religious position has taken a Curve upwards,the Nation of Ismeil has now been Fully Centralized and the People of the provinces are greatful for the Ismeili Government's actions into making Autonomous provinces for their respective Cultures

"Deadmen tend to tell more tales than the Living"

Rodrenon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrenon » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:30 pm

People
Growing Population in Rodrenon
The Building Up of The Grand Navy

The Population: 80 Million (w/ the addition of Ireland)
The Pop. Growth: 1.49

The Armed Forces

Grand Army

OVERALL PERSONNEL
313,595 Active Personnel
88,260 Reserve

TOTAL VEHICLES & SELF-PROPELLING WEAPONRY
3,540 Main Battle Tanks
2,960 Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFVs)
2,120 Armored Personnel Carriers (APCs)
5,100 Mine-Protected Vehicles
15,540 Light Armored Vehicles
190 Unmanned Vehicles
410 Light Utility Vehicles
810 Combat Engineering Vehicles
350 Self-Propelled Artillery
2,890 Anti-Aircraft Land Systems
62,280 Prime Movers and Trucks

Grand Navy

OVERALL PERSONNEL
94,330 Active Personnel
68,050 Reserve

TOTAL VEHICLES
136 Warships
49 Combat Support Ships
486 Aircrafts

Grand Marines
28,840 Active Personnel
10,550 Reserve

Grand Air Force

OVERALL PERSONNEL
87,000 Active Personnel
38,000 Reserve

TOTAL VEHICLES
88 Fighter Planes
101 Fighter-Bombers
33 Stealth Bombers
58 Battle and Transport Helicopters
38 Transport Helicopters
54 Military Transport Aircrafts
79 Reconnaissance Planes
66 Gasoline and Medical Support Planes

Government

Seneschal: -vacant-
Monarch: Gelmithrye III

OOC:Troop Movements will again be posted later...also this is taking to account the heavy (and unadmittedly unhealthy) level on the defense budget
Last edited by Rodrenon on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:53 pm

The Norgan Alliance wrote:President Jorge looked over his computer screen, showing the current status of his nation.

As a result of a recent military planning meeting, 50,000 soldiers will slowly be shipped to Hispanola, along with roughly 55 tanks, 75 AFVs, 10 Self Propelled Guns, 20 Artillary Pieces, and 12 Rocket Systems, all escorted by the 1st Fleet. A military draft will be implemented in the newly conquered regions and Cuba will be annexed once enough troops were in the region. A second 100,000 men will be sent to the western front in order to help out SFE forces in the area. Once Marijuana forces have been successfully diverted towards Columbia, an invasion would be launched on the northern coast of Marijuana Growth. If all goes well, the war should be over soon.

On the economic side of the empire, factories are to be built around the Maracaibo region. The government has also stimulated the oil industry, and with the introduction of trade with the Indian nation the economy was looking up. However, an embargo by Shaler had countered this recent growth, meaning the economy of Venezuela pretty much stayed the same.

The only problem was the Shaler navy to the north. They had been sitting inside of Norgan borders without permission for quite some time now. After a small battle with the Free Lands navy, Jorge came to the conclusion that he had put up with Shaler for long enough now.

I understand that in this war with the Free Lands, we are allies. This does not mean, however, that you may barge into my territory unannounced, and without my permission. Your navy will leave Norgan seas immediately or else.

Eres un salvaje,
El Presidente Glorioso,
Jorge Arrazera

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Norgan air traffic controllers on the southwestern edge of Haiti had picked up an unauthorized plane going from the Marijuana Growth to Jamaica. While they weren't too interested in this, they decided he might want to do something with the information. The Almighty sent out a quick transmission to the Norgan president, then got to work setting up an intelligence team in Jamaica.

To: the Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos

We appreciate you sharing this imformation gathered previously by us. It is nice to know just how many spies permeate my society.

Le deseo lo mejor,
El Presidente Glorioso,
Jorge Arrazera

• Cuba has been annexed, though no troops have been sent there yet and no draft has been implemented. Think of it as a territory at the moment.
  • Post Cuba Annexation State of the Union:
    Economy: 40/100
    Population: 51,605,000
    Labor Force: 33,543,250
    Major Ports and Terminals: 13
    Serviceable Airports: 414

Army:
    Standing Army: 403,350 (~1%)
    Reserves: 2,016,750 (~5%)
    *The standing army is broken down into 8 separate armies of roughly 50,000*

Land Forces:
    Tanks: 156
    Armored Fighting Vehicles: 272
    Self-Propelled Guns: 26
    Towed-Artillery: 46
    Rocket Systems: 37
    *Broken down into 5 armored divisions*

Air Forces:
    FIghters/Interceptors: 55
    Fixed-Wing Attack Aircraft: 44
    Transport Aircraft: 112
    Trainer Aircraft: 56
    Helicopters: 93
    Attack Helicopters: 18
    *Broken down into 6 air wings*

Naval Forces:
    Aircraft Carriers: 0
    Frigates: 8
    Destroyers: 4
    Corvettes: 10
    Submarines: 3
    Coastal Defense Craft: 35
    Mine Warfare: 4
    *Broken down into 2 battle groups*

To: Norga
I am most confused by your response to me thanking you for valuable intel. I see no evidence of spies in this message, only gratitude for your assistance.
-The Flaming Almighty
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

Rodrenon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrenon » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Of The General Elections

11:22 am, The Queen's Study, the Grand Palace - Ellethrond, Rodrenon

The Garden of the Grand Palace

"Insane?" The Queen stared at the doctor. The Doctor just shrugged. "Yes, well he um...he had lead poisoning. His father was an eccentric man and had a collection of hats. They were authentic, from the 1850s."
"So?"
"Well they had actual lead in the them. He basically gave his son lead poisoning when he was young, because it was a fun father-son activity." The doctor's face looked confused even when she stated it. She continued, "it can explain some of the neurotic thinking and sometimes neurotic behavior. He was very disguised for sometime, on the outside, but in the inside...there was a...giant impairment in some of his broader logic." After a few moments in silence, the Queen sighed loudly and waved her hand. A maid came over and escorted the doctor out.
The Queen had ruled for a while now, and she knew that every politician was crazy, but jumping off of a 111-story building. It takes the prize. The Queen just shook her head. She sat down in her chair and took a sip of tea from the end table next to her. She then waved her hand and another maid came up to her. She told her, "bring him in," and the maid quickly went to the door and opened the door.
A man stood at the door. He was a taller man than Bulnoss. He had a single pin of the Thunder Griffin on his suit. The Queen turned in her chair to see the man. She nodded for him to come and sit next to her. He bowed and walked up to a chair slightly facing her and bowed again before sitting in it.
"Your Grandness," said the tall man
"Governor Rydaye," said the Queen. "I would like to discuss the fact that you're ahead in the polls. It seems that there's not even going to be a competition to be the next Seneschal, you are staggeringly higher than Mr. Hestigaff."
"Thank you, your Grandness. It was you who asked me to run, though," he nodded to her.
"But as a friend, not as the Queen," she laughed softly. She through her head back just to show the ridiculousness of his statement.
"Forgive me," he quickly tried to recover.
"Oh come now, Governor, you're going to hold my powers to govern, I merely teased," she smiled. The Governor kind of smiled, but became more relaxed.
"Now, the more difficult matter...when you do become Seneschal, how do you suppose we move our nation forward. We have Ireland." She then murmured, "Our previous Seneschal made sure of that." The room seemed to dim. The Governor looked out the window. The gardens were beautiful. Though, to the Governor, new trees could be added, and it would be even more beautiful. The Queen stared at the politician. The politician then turned back at her. He nodded and he didn't have to speak for the Queen to know his ideas of the country.

4:26 pm, The Hall of the Chamber of Prelates, The Federation Building - Ellethrond, Rodrenon
The Formation of the Government Ceremony

The Hall of the Chamber of Prelates in the Federation Building (this occasion, holding joint session)

The crowd looked expectantly toward the podium that stood before them. Cameras flashed, other that, only a low murmur occupied the atmosphere. Two women walked up to the podium. The taller woman had glasses and it glimmered from the light cast onto the small raised platform. They smiled before the large crowd. It was made up of both the Chamber of Tribunes and the Chamber of Prelates. The taller one spoke first, "I, the Consul of Prelates," the other woman followed, "I, the Consul of Tribunes," then, the two spoke in unison, "We, the Consuls of the People, announce our new Leader of the Oratory, Seneschal Liamath Rydaye." The statesmen applauded as a man walked onto the podium. "Now," the two consuls spoke in unison again, "We await you to invite whomever in the federation to your government." Seneschal Rydaye nodded back at the consuls.
[tab=35]"Thank you very much, Consuls of the People." He then turned to the people. "I shall invite the Social Union Party in both the Chambers to my government as well as the United Faith Party in the Chamber of Tribunes. With this I initiate the formation the Government.

There was an applaud in the crowd, some louder, some sarcastic. The leaders of the two parties walked up next to him and bowed.

After the party leaders left the platform, the federal orators dispersed. The Seneschal was then driven to the Royal Palace where many people were gathered. They all were members of the Basilica, or the Royal Court. The Queen was among them. She smiled at him. The Queen was the leader of the Basilica, and thus she sat at the head of the table. The members of the court sat down. At this point, as ceremony dictates, the Seneschal gets up and bows before the Queen and he asks, "Your Grandeur, as the sole representative of the people's voice, and you their law and rights' defender and ruler, I ask so humbly for you to bestow my government your authority and give us the blessing of the state."
"Yes, kind sir, you may have the blessing of the state, and my authority in your government, this I decree in the Constitution of Rodrenon...so glory be ours!" The Queen responds and the court echoes, "so glory be ours!" It is tradition that once a person finds out the new government, they state "so glory be ours!" but as everyone has televisions, everyone in the country speaks, "so glory be ours".
The Seneschal returns to Oratory where the crowd of the two chambers welcome him, say "so glory be ours," and they are thus inaugurated.

~~~~~Next Day~~~~~

11:16 am, the Cabinet Room, the Dominion Building - Ellethrond, Rodrenon

"Drobert Youncer, I see you maybe surprised to be here again, and you Kairnay," said Seneschal Rydaye. Youncer and Kairnay nodded. Youncer was the Steward of State for Defense in the last government and Kairnay, being so involved with the last Seneschal, thought he'd be asked to leave his position by the Queen, but both stayed. Rydaye smiled to show them there was no rouse.
"Now to business, Youncer, out troops are mostly in Ireland, providing protection to the new government officeholders. One of the first things I shall try to pass as the Seneschal is to give them fair representation in Oratory. We are incorporating them into our whole state." The cabinet members nodded.
"Now, also, I would look to continue on this momentum on trying to create a better military presence on the world. I shall create a fleet that will move southwards into the Atlantic. I will broaden Rodrenon to new commercial and military opportunities" Some of the cabinet members raised the eyebrows, the rest nodded again. He turned to Youncer, "will you give my case to the Cardinal-of-Arms and the Queen?"
"Yes, of course, Sir Seneschal," responded Youncer.

Of The Military Movement

The Western Fleet
HGS Dortheladr Aircraft Carrier
HGS Nellotye Destroyer
HGS Arwerith Submarine
HGS Serime Amphibious Transport Dock

Commander: Fleet Admiral Audreys Wellince
Ships: 53 Warships
  • 5 Nimitz-class Aircraft Carriers
  • 17 Arleigh Burke-class Destroyers
  • 11 Arleigh Burke-class Guided Missile Destroyers
  • 8 Ohio-class Submarines
  • 5 Avenger-class Mine Countermeasure Ships
  • 7 San Antonio-class Amphibious Transport Docks

The North Atlantic Fleet
Commander: Fleet Admiral Phomas Clebrook
Ships: 45 Warships
  • 4 Nimitz-class Aircraft Carriers
  • 11 Arleigh Burke-class Destroyers
  • 18 Arleigh Burke-class Guided Missile Destroyers
  • 6 Ohio-class Submarines
  • 6 Avenger-class Mine Countermeasure Ships
  • 9 San Antonio-class Amphibious Transport Docks

Fleet Report
The Western Fleet is stationing in the Rodredt Virgin Islands (rl British Virgin Islands)
The North Atlantic Fleet is stationing in to Bermuda
ooc: both rl british possessions

Fleet Movements
Last edited by Rodrenon on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rodrenon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrenon » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:04 pm

IMPORTANT FOR IT INCLUDES OFFERINGS OF DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS TO OTHER NATIONS

11:01 am, the Office of the Seneschal, the Dominion Building - Ellethrond, Rodrenon

Liamath Rydaye was having a call from his husband, when a knock on the office door interrupted him. "Honey, I have to go, get back to business." He hung up the phone and let the Government Secretary Kairnay in. The Government Secretary held in his hands, a huge amount of papers.
"That's huge, do you carry papers of that amount all the time," Rydaye asked as some papers escaped the manila folders and fluttered to the ground.
"Yes, Seneschal, but it's all fine. I'm used of it, it's my job." He put the papers on to the desk and made it humph that made Rydaye jump a little. Kairnay grabbed the papers that fell on the floor and put them also on the desk.
"What are these," asked the Seneschal. The Kairnay fixed his tie.
"Well, sir, there papers not dealt with because of the issues...of the government," he stated trying to avoid mentioning the incredible events leading up to Rydaye's ascension to Seneschal.
"My heavens, there's so much...I suppose I'll start looking at them now," the Seneschal looked. The Kairnay raised his hand as if to ask a question.
"Yes, Kairnay?"
"Well, I'd like to mention that there are the two fleets you've assembled are now almost to their destination harbors," said Kairnay, "Defense Steward Youncer wished to tell you, but he thought you'd want to hear the news of their successful progress, immediately."
"Good, thank you, you are dismissed Kairnay." As Kairnay walked away papers about a conflict in Central and South America caught his eye. This seemed like it should be addressed.

Letters by the Seneschal

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
to:rodrenon
We think it would be beneficial to both of our nations, if we established an alliance, in order to maintain stability and safety to us and our allies

Subject: Alliance, Embassy, and Diplomatic Relations
To: The Government of the Confederation of Imperial States (CIS)

Dear President Vladmir Reznov of the Confederation of Imperial States,

Due to issues within our government from the previous weeks, we have not been able to answer your message. I, on behalf of the Federal Kingdom of Rodrenon, would very much be pleased to establish an alliance between our two nations. I do agree that it would be beneficial for our nations to be in an alliance. And of course, this shall include establishing permanent diplomatic relations through embassy.

Sincerely,
Sir Liamath Rydaye, Seneschal of Rodrenon
The Office of the Seneschal

Subject: Declaration of Neutrality
To: The Nations involved in the Central & South American conflicts

Dear to those whom it concerns,

For the longest time, my country has not held much of a naval presence in the Caribbean, but our fleet, the Western Fleet, is now being stationed in the Rodredt Virgin Islands. I would like to express Rodrenon's neutrality in the apparent military conflicts that currently stand in the region. I would feel my country would be grateful that all nations involved in the Central and South American conflicts respect our neutrality. And for further assurance, I can guarantee, the Western Fleet will not remain docked in the Rodredt Virgin Islands forever, but a large portion of it shall, in time, move southwards to the Falklands and eastwards still.

Sincerely,
Sir Liam Rydaye, Seneschal of Rodrenon

Subject: Embassy and Diplomatic Relations
To: The Government of Norga (The Norgan Alliance)

Dear President (El Presidente) Jorge Arrazera of Norga (The Norgan Alliance)

I have sent a message that will be received by hopefully all who are involved in the Central & South American conflicts, but we felt it necessary specifically emphasize our neutrality, because yours is the country, we'll be the closest.

Also, on behalf of the Federal Kingdom of Rodrenon, I would like to establish a permanent diplomatic embassy. I'd feel it wise for my government to offer permanent diplomatic relations.

Sincerely,

To: The Government of the Free Lands

Dear Free Lands,

On behalf of the Federal Kingdom of Rodrenon, we would like to establish a permanent diplomatic embassy. I'd feel it wise for my government to offer permanent diplomatic relations. If you have an interest, please respond to this dispatch.

Sincerely,

To: The Government of the Equalsun Empire (Emperor Xi)

Dear Emperor Xi of the Equalsun Empire,

On behalf of the Federal Kingdom of Rodrenon, we would like to establish a permanent diplomatic embassy. I'd feel it wise for my government to offer permanent diplomatic relations. If you have an interest, please respond to this dispatch.

Sincerely,

To: The Government of Shaler

Dear Shaler,

Sincerely,

To: The Government of the Canadian Hunsha

Dear John Williams of the Canadian Hunsha,

On behalf of the Federal Kingdom of Rodrenon, we would like to establish a permanent diplomatic embassy. Since, your country borders ours, I feel it only wiser for my government to offer permanent diplomatic relations. If you have an interest, please respond to this dispatch.

Sincerely,

To: The Government of Corsica

Dear King Julien Brovar VI of Corsica (New Brovaria),

Sincerely,

To: The Government of Scotatrova

Dear Scotatrova,

On behalf of the Federal Kingdom of Rodrenon, we would like to establish a permanent diplomatic embassy. Since my country borders yours, I feel it only wiser for my government to offer permanent diplomatic relations. If you have an interest, please respond to this dispatch.

Sincerely,

To: The Government of Ismeil

Dear Sultan Süleyman of the Caliphate of Ismeil,

Sincerely,

To: The Government of Tarazed

Dear President Damion White of the Federal Technocracy of Tarazed,

Sincerely,

To: The Government of the Republic of India

Dear President Abhay Anit of the Republic of India,

Sincerely,

To: The Government of the Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos (SFE)

Dear the Flaming Almighty of the Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos,

Sincerely,

OOC: My country's previous head of government, Seneschal Lenhidam, was pretty much completely loco and a xenophobe, so that I guess RP-wise, was why my country hasn't established relations with other countries. My current head of government, Seneschal Liamath Rydaye, is not.
Last edited by Rodrenon on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 am, edited 8 times in total.

Shaler
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:12 am

Transmission to Rodrenon.

We would be happy to set up diplomatic embassy with you. However I would be carful, as there are many problems plaguing south America at the moment.

Shaler
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdqfzKBJPn0

the Shalian SABV's open up on the eastern Columbian front, using incendiary rockets it seems they have lit the Columbian jungle on fire.

Now that the tank brigades have finally been able to push up, and the Columbian soldiers are in retreat a proper casualty report for the 2 days of fighting can be compiled.

Shaler:
SAG-1
25 main battle tanks destroyed
6,981 Infantry wounded
3,912 Infantry killed
5 Víbora Fighter-Bombers destroyed

SEDF (Shalian eastern defense fleet):
300 sailors wounded
124 sailors killed
1 destroyer sunk
2 destroyers lightly damaged

Free-Lands:
4,000 infantry wounded
10,000 infantry killed
all "Blunt rollers" destroyed
many drones were shot down
35 Model "420" patrol vehicles were also destroyed.
All Free-Lands ships destoryed

Transmission to the SFE.
You have the green light for the Columbian east, watch out for flames and any other hostile insurgents that may be around. You also have the green light to attack central America.

Shalian forces have moved up along the coast and are now freeing up the panama canal. Sea traffic may now pass through unhindered. However, Shalian forces do not push up through central America, rather they move to Ecuador. Which of course capitulates almost immediately.

(OOC, in short, the map of south America looks like Image

Red is Shaler, purple is Free-Lands, unmarked Columbian territory belongs to SFE and panama belongs to Equalsun. TG me Neo if you need any clarification.)
Last edited by Shaler on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rodrenon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrenon » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:14 am

Shaler wrote:Transmission to Rodrenon.

We would be happy to set up diplomatic embassy with you. However I would be carful, as there are many problems plaguing south America at the moment.

Subject: Diplomacy
To: The Government of Shaler

Dear Shaler,

Thank you for responding and allowing diplomatic relations between our nations. I would also thank you for your kind warning in South America.

Sincerely,
Liamath Rydaye, Seneschal of Rodrenon

Canadian Hunsha
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Canadian Hunsha » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:51 pm

To: The Government of Rodrenon

We would be happy to establish a Rodrenonian embassy in our nation.

From,
John Williams
BUY MAPLE SYRUP OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Puppet of Hunsha
Positions & Ranks:

TEP ambassador to Balder
Private 1st class in TBR

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

MEMBER STATE of the ALLIED ASSEMBLY!

Neo Rome Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 27, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Neo Rome Republic » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:05 pm

The National Council of NRR orders the invasion of the small nation of Guatemala. Sending 10,000 troops into the territory. The government of Guatemala surrendered in a few hours, very little shots were fired. While there were a few incidents of insurgency, most locals remained indifferent, yet cautious and skeptical of the annexation.

After the conquest, the Government of NRR would begin the process of "National Sonacization". Integrating the nation economically and technologically into the nation, giving local relief and aid to the people in the territory, establishing a public relations board to build trust with the people, and to spread the State ideology of "National Sonacism" among the populace.

Economically speaking, along with aiding the technological integration of modernization of the territory, NRR will also integrate the economy along ideological lines. The key industries shall be nationalized and modernized, corporations found guilty of corruption and worker abuse will have their former bosses jailed and be turned into worker cooperatives, and the remaining private industries and businesses will be assisted with moderization and integration as well. As well as NRR businesses moving into the territory.

NRR Chairman Constantine Maxovich had this to say, shortly after the conquest: "Today great people of NRR, we have liberated another barbaric nation. The people of this nation, oppressed and helpless under a corrupt and poor government, are now free. Free to enjoy the splendors of a Progressive and advanced nation, workers are free from the oppression of their corrupt factory bosses, people can now get good healthcare, adequate food and housing, and above all, enjoy a good standard of living. This is the motive behind our Progressive Imperialism, not to oppress the masses, but a mission to save the oppressed from the barbarism of their broken society. As well as, strengthening our own nation, and to help us remember our purpose. I stand a proud National Sonacist, proud of the ideology that has made us strong, and to never forgot that it is by this ideal, we shall remain united and free. That is all I have to say tonight, be proud my people, be proud of your nation, and proud of what we have done today. We shall continue to fight for the principles of 'Fatherland, Freedom, Sonacism'. Hail Sona!!!"
Last edited by Neo Rome Republic on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Ethical and Metaphysical: (Pan) Humanist and Naturalist.
Political Views Sum: Centrist on social issues, Market Socialist on economic, and Radical Civic universalist on political governance.
This nation DOES(for most part) represent my OOC views.
''A rich man complaining about regulation and taxes, is like the drunkard at a party, complaining about not having enough to drink.'',

"An empty mind is a mind without a filter, the mind of a gullible fool. A closed mind is the mind unwilling to look at the reality outside its bubble. An open mind is one that is cautious, flexible yet balanced; looking at both the reality and the possibility."
OOC Info Page Pros And Cons Political Ideology

Neo Rome Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 27, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Neo Rome Republic » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:07 pm

OOC: Map has been updated(If I have missed something, please telegram me and Ill add whatever I missed).
Last edited by Neo Rome Republic on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ethical and Metaphysical: (Pan) Humanist and Naturalist.
Political Views Sum: Centrist on social issues, Market Socialist on economic, and Radical Civic universalist on political governance.
This nation DOES(for most part) represent my OOC views.
''A rich man complaining about regulation and taxes, is like the drunkard at a party, complaining about not having enough to drink.'',

"An empty mind is a mind without a filter, the mind of a gullible fool. A closed mind is the mind unwilling to look at the reality outside its bubble. An open mind is one that is cautious, flexible yet balanced; looking at both the reality and the possibility."
OOC Info Page Pros And Cons Political Ideology

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:30 pm

NEO Rome Republic wrote:OOC: Map has been updated(If I have missed something, please telegram me and Ill add whatever I missed).

OOC: Um, Equalsun doesn't get any of Columbia. I get the parts of Columbia unclaimed by Shaler.
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents