NATION

PASSWORD

No Longer Alone [Reboot, OOC, Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:31 am

Betazoid wrote:I edited it. Please check it out.

Welcome!!!

Betazoid
Secretary

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Betazoid » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:51 pm

Could someone tell me who are Human players and who are aliens? Which aliens are attacking Earth and which one is protecting Earth? Thanks
Last edited by Betazoid on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Betazoid wrote:Could someone tell me who are Human players and who are aliens? Which aliens are attacking Earth and which one is protecting Earth? Thanks

List is on page 3.
Hotgrat is now humanverse. The ponyfied version would be Seierus.
Yukonastan wrote:Oh, by the way, snake. Because SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!? means death.
Sinovet wrote:FLUFF NUKE!!!!
Herargon wrote:Dammit! Kill a bit more people for their money, please! We need more money!
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

The Nexus of Man wrote:Grats.

"Two possibilites exist: Ether, we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
- Arthur C. Clarke.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:40 pm

@ Hatgrat- you should put a link to the IC on the first page

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:@ Hatgrat- you should put a link to the IC on the first page

I can't do that, since i'm not the OP here. Only Kiwis can.
Yukonastan wrote:Oh, by the way, snake. Because SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!? means death.
Herargon wrote:Dammit! Kill a bit more people for their money, please! We need more money!
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

"Two possibilites exist: Ether, we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
- Arthur C. Clarke.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Is this RP still open?

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Hey what going on, and yes it's still open!

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:Hey what going on, and yes it's still open!

Do all alien nations have to fight humans?

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Zhouran wrote:
Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:Hey what going on, and yes it's still open!

Do all alien nations have to fight humans?

No. You can protect Earth if you want to, but that's not the main point of this RP.
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

The Remnants of Kobol
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants of Kobol » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:37 am

Nope, aliens don't have to fight humans, but I'm already defending and Lolloh is neutral right now.

Also, I'm sorry for inactivity. I'm out of town and during the driving stage I don't have any access to internet. I suspect I will tomorrow.
Natum a bellum cinis.

Military Commander of the USGP
Never forget the USG
The USGP
Army: 35,856,000 Infantry Available for Homeworlds Defense (6,754,000 active)
Navy: 4 Strikestar Heavy Capital Warships, 54 Battlestars (Classes: 18 Mercury, 15 Jupiter, 21 Odin), 91 Gunstars
Marine Corps: 936,265 Marines
Expeditionary Forces: 2,573,958 explorers and settlers. 5 Jupiter Class Battlestars to support a fleet of transport and explorer ships.
Special Operations Command: ~12,000 Special Operations Personnel
Every able bodied/minded citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 is a member of the military, militia style. Ship numbers are less than the US Navy and spread over 13 planets.
"So Say We All."

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:40 am

The Remnants of Kobol wrote:Nope, aliens don't have to fight humans, but I'm already defending and Lolloh is neutral right now.

Also, I'm sorry for inactivity. I'm out of town and during the driving stage I don't have any access to internet. I suspect I will tomorrow.

It's fine, it's fine! Take your time, the RP (hopefully) shouldn't go too far without you.
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

- Arthur C. Clarke.

The Remnants of Kobol
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants of Kobol » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Hotgrat wrote:
The Remnants of Kobol wrote:Nope, aliens don't have to fight humans, but I'm already defending and Lolloh is neutral right now.

It's fine, it's fine! Take your time, the RP (hopefully) shouldn't go too far without you.

Well, if you guys need me to do minor stuff, my policy towards godmodding is as follows: I don't care about godmodding as long as I end equal or better than I started. So if you just want to have a conversation with me, feel free. Most of you know how I'll react. I'll see what I can get to you guys. I think I can't post until tomorrow. (on phone, so not good for writing stories)
Natum a bellum cinis.

Military Commander of the USGP
Never forget the USG
The USGP
Army: 35,856,000 Infantry Available for Homeworlds Defense (6,754,000 active)
Navy: 4 Strikestar Heavy Capital Warships, 54 Battlestars (Classes: 18 Mercury, 15 Jupiter, 21 Odin), 91 Gunstars
Marine Corps: 936,265 Marines
Expeditionary Forces: 2,573,958 explorers and settlers. 5 Jupiter Class Battlestars to support a fleet of transport and explorer ships.
Special Operations Command: ~12,000 Special Operations Personnel
Every able bodied/minded citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 is a member of the military, militia style. Ship numbers are less than the US Navy and spread over 13 planets.
"So Say We All."

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:10 am

Nation Name: Constitutional States of Republic of Coldwater
National Leader(s): President Clarence Norman
Military Size (must be less than 1 mill): 950,000
Capital: Shadowville
Biggest City: Liberty
Area (sq. km.): 1,975,640km sq.km
Second Largest City: Steelwall
Past RP example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=299429
Do you promise not to godmod and to stay active?: Yas

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:27 am

Republic of Coldwater wrote:Nation Name: Constitutional States of Republic of Coldwater
National Leader(s): President Clarence Norman
Military Size (must be less than 1 mill): 950,000
Capital: Shadowville
Biggest City: Liberty
Area (sq. km.): 1,975,640km sq.km
Second Largest City: Steelwall
Past RP example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=299429
Do you promise not to godmod and to stay active?: Yas

I checked the RP link, and while i personally would like the RP posts to be bigger, there isn't any major issue with them for me. So as OP, i'm going to declare you ACCEPTED. Welcome to No Longer Alone 2.0. And please, don't post before checking every fact, since you are new to the thread. Link is on page 3.
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

- Arthur C. Clarke.

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Why are all the aliens protecting the humans? One pro-human alien race is enough, but when I'm the only hostile alien it suddenly becomes a lot less exciting.
This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here. What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.
The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours. The danger is to the body, and it can kill. The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.
The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Hippie Kiwis wrote:Why are all the aliens protecting the humans? One pro-human alien race is enough, but when I'm the only hostile alien it suddenly becomes a lot less exciting.

Yeah, that's true. However, i think we can turn the situation around with a simple misunderstanding, causing the aliens to think we humans want them dead after all.
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

- Arthur C. Clarke.

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Hotgrat wrote:
Hippie Kiwis wrote:Why are all the aliens protecting the humans? One pro-human alien race is enough, but when I'm the only hostile alien it suddenly becomes a lot less exciting.

Yeah, that's true. However, i think we can turn the situation around with a simple misunderstanding, causing the aliens to think we humans want them dead after all.

That would be interesting, and what would be even more interesting would be if it were true. Humans can get very worked up when they're afraid.
This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here. What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.
The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours. The danger is to the body, and it can kill. The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.
The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Hippie Kiwis wrote:
Hotgrat wrote:Yeah, that's true. However, i think we can turn the situation around with a simple misunderstanding, causing the aliens to think we humans want them dead after all.

That would be interesting, and what would be even more interesting would be if it were true. Humans can get very worked up when they're afraid.

And best of all? It only takes one nation to mess up, and then the aliens might think all humans are after them.
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

- Arthur C. Clarke.

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Hotgrat wrote:
Hippie Kiwis wrote:That would be interesting, and what would be even more interesting would be if it were true. Humans can get very worked up when they're afraid.

And best of all? It only takes one nation to mess up, and then the aliens might think all humans are after them.

Aliens can get pretty worked up too.

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Hippie Kiwis wrote:
Hotgrat wrote:And best of all? It only takes one nation to mess up, and then the aliens might think all humans are after them.

Aliens can get pretty worked up too.

Mhm. But i think we should wait for the others on this thread to say their will, then we'll decide.
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

- Arthur C. Clarke.

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:56 pm

I'm in the middle of a vacation right now, but when I get back I'm going to send reinforcements for that call for help.

Betazoid
Secretary

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Betazoid » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:32 am

I can have another Betazoid faction who come from a mirror universe and attack Earth like in Star Trek mirror universe. Can I ?

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:10 am

Betazoid wrote:I can have another Betazoid faction who come from a mirror universe and attack Earth like in Star Trek mirror universe. Can I ?

You mean Betazoid from an alternative universe?
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

- Arthur C. Clarke.

Max Worshippers
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Max Worshippers » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 am

Is there an IC yet?
We do not need the Seals rant posted in sigs. We really do not.

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:19 am

Max Worshippers wrote:Is there an IC yet?

Yes, it is on page 3.
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

- Arthur C. Clarke.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents