NATION

PASSWORD

Civil War of the 3rd Empire(OPEN, MT, PMT, and FT, No FanT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:04 pm

"Fuck man I think we been spotted!" whispered Dan
"Shut up Dan!" whispered Diggings with a sinister tone
"Both of you shut the fuck up!" Whispered Thompson as the looked out the window "Jesus! There huge! They must be like eight feet tall....should we say hello?"
"Yea and get shot!!" Said Dan
"Ok, let's nicely go outside and say hello...anyone want to go first?" Said Diggings the trio looked at each other then Thompson and Diggings pointed to Dan.
"Why me?" He said
"Because we chose you now get your ass out there!" Yelled Diggings

Dan sighed, picked up his rifle, and walked out the door "Hello!" He said putting his rifle on the ground, then preceded to disarm himself and kick several weapons over to the five huge soldiers "As you can see I have no weapons in me now do you want to talk?"

Celibrae
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Celibrae » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:25 pm

A signal came through to the Lemunarians in orbit: "This is Vice Admiral Marcus Graves of The Imperial Meritocracy Of Celibrae, Identify yourself or you will be fired upon"

Empryia

Graves watched the situation unfold on his Holodisplay, watching the view through the Arcadian Troopers perspective, and coordinating via a 3D view of the street. His eyes narrowed as he saw the animal-like face behind the mask. Aliens, he had known it from the start. He pressed several buttons carefully, blue light flashing at every push, filling the dim situation room onboard the Sentinel. He pressed the final key on the terminal. "Spring the trap" he whispered into his radio.

Several Raptors Figters and Goblin Jumpships covered the Lemunarians in bright light, their forward mounted Floodlights dazzling the Ishutani Shocktroopers below, prompting them to aim their weapons at the craft. Grappling wires jutted out from the Jumpships, IMC troopers zip lining down below to confront the Ishutani Soldiers. Graves voice played out of the speakers: "identify yourselves or prepare to be fired upon"
"Though much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Infamy
A look of surprise appeared on Nyx's face which was covered by the gasmask that she was wearing. "I must say in some levels I shouldn't be surprised to see you but yet I am." she said lowering down her gun, which caused the others lower theirs. "If memory serves me right there are others with you and if that's case than tell them to come here or to declaock themselves. We're all on the same side after all." she said.

Empyria
The lone invisible revenant got close enough to hear the Gynoid denouncing Elias and how most would want him taken down but feared some sort of federation. She than saw the arrival of new and unidentified ships, mostly alien by origin judging from the designs. As the revenant moved to a new location she saw the now obviously alien creatures being surrounded by Celibraens. She wonder if she should stay around to gather more information about this sudden change of events, help them out while doing the first objective, or leave and simply report what she knows now.

Alorixian Desert
As most of the force on the desert left the air fleet was now free to move forward towards the capital. "Change course for the camps." said Achilles confusing the officers on board. "Right now there are too many unknown elements present and with the enemy now in the corner I rather fight them with allies on our side than to fight them alone." with those words the fleet was ordered to move towards where the camps are.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:03 pm

OOC:I'm assuming this is at the camp and not near the group of 5.

Empyria
"You'd do well to stand down, creature." The team captain said, an EXO Infantry Unit.
He stood taller than the rest, a solid 8'5. The Shock Troopers formed in a phalanx like guard position. Their rifles pointed outward at the enemy, HDAT Tanks in defensive posts, pointing at the dropships. The Assault Transports aiming Gatling cannons at enemy troopers and dropships.
"Identify yourselves."

Meanwhile, with the smaller group of five. They were surprised when the humans dropped their weapons. "What the hell are those?" One asked.
"Who knows, we're translating to their language though. Universal translator. Anyway, what are you guys? Your pretty ugly." He said frankly. The group approaching them.
A nation plagued by bad writing from when I was 16, that I can't be bothered to change..so enjoy.

Celibrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Celibrae » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Empryia

"You are outnumbered 3-1, stand down and identify yourself. Additional forces are on call to proceed to subdue you if you fail to comply. If it makes things easier, I am Vice Admiral Marcus Graves of the Imperial Meritocracy Of Celibrae" The IMC Troopers showed no signs of standing down, aiming their weapons at the Ishutani Shocktroopers, Several Getting out Missile Launchers and aiming them at the Ishutani vehicles. The Raptors pivoted on their thrusters, their auto cannons rolling on their axis, this could get messy very quickly...
"Though much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Alorixia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Infamy
The other Paladins got up and approached them. Waving at Nyx.
"Indeed, indeed. What are you doing out here anyway? So far from the fighting." Doyle asked, the Paladins looking about. Shortly after, Gabriel slammed into the ground around them. Groaning in pain as he snapped bones back into place.

Orbit
Hundreds of Federation ships approached earth, most pronouns tell the Cyborics and Terrans, sending a radio message out to both Celibraen ships and Lemunarian ships.
"This is the United Federation of Eros Fleet 2461 Delta. In assistance of Alorixia we urge you to cease and desist. Else be fired upon."
I am the Lemon Lord.

You call it magic. I call it science.

Celibrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Celibrae » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Graves took his attention off the Ishutani for a moment, and looked at the orbital display "Fuck...we're going to need more ships..."

A signal was sent to Demeter, asking for reinforcements, it would take several days for them to arrive however - The IMC were going to have to find a way to survive in the meantime...

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Emypira, NAE Position

"Um well that's my rifle" he said pointing to the longer weapon "pistol, knife, grenades, small scout drone, another pistol......anyway I'm Private Dan of the Northern Arcadian Empire, 4th Infantry division, Imperial Army" he sad then two other Troopers walked out calmly "That's Recruit Diggings and Corporal Thompson. We're just patrolling the city when we came across your base....anyway who the hell are you guys!" Said Dan

Orbit-
"GOD DAMN IT!" Yelled the Admiral "All ships defensive positions! Send a message to command and ask for more ships! Even ask for the Warhorse!"

"Yes sir!"

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Empyria
"It doesn't take a medic to see that though we are outnumbered, we are superior. For every one of us you kill five of your are dead already. And that's only simple units, to take out units like me, you'd need at least five squads of your kind. That doesn't even begin to cover the vehicles."
He said frankly. The rotors on the Gatling cannons on the Transports and Dropships spinning up, tank precision lasers aiming directly for vital areas on soldiers.
"I am Captain Daehan Tasogare of the 11th Imperial Squad. I'll lower my weapons if you lower yours, I'd hate to make a mess." He said.

The group of five chuckled, lowering their weapons.
"Well, we're part of 6th Squad of the Imperial Army.
I'm Connal an these are my buds. We've been sent here for divine knows why."

Orbit
A message was sent to the Admiral, from the Lemunarian Supercarrier.
"Greetings, I am Captain Allistar of the 4th Lemunarian Space Fleet.
We urge you not to fire, we are here on behalf of a pact we recently made to protect everyone from the Federation that has just arrived. Firing would result in a seperate war, that would ravage this planet and several others."
A nation plagued by bad writing from when I was 16, that I can't be bothered to change..so enjoy.

Celibrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Celibrae » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Empryia

"Aliens, always think they're better..." Muttered Graves, turning on his Radio "Thank you for complying. Although I find your arrogance unsettling. We have contacted your fleet in orbit, Lemunarian. We shall work with you, not against you, although a war games scenario would be fun..." The IMC soldiers lowered their rifles and missile launchers.
Last edited by Celibrae on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:30 pm

NAE Position-
The Trio chuckled as well "Oh, nice to see a Imperial Nation here! You don't see alot of those around." Said Dan looking at the five

"Anyway what kinda of heat are you guys packing? Sorry I'm the team demoman, I like explosions" Said Thompson smiling

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Empyria
The captain chuckled.
"It's not a matter of arrogance, it's a matter of evolution and common sense. But no matter, since we don't have to search anymore. What's been going on thus far?"
The rest of the troopers lowered their weapons, going back to their Pilon set ups.

The five looked about.
"Just standard issue VE-21 Pulse Rifle." He aimed it at a broken down tank, the armor in a fair condition. He fired two shots at the tanks, two 3 inch wide holes straight through the tanks armor. He changed it to burst fire and shot again. Smaller scattered holes appear in the armor. Then changed it to beam fire, which shot right through the tank. Creating a large, foot wide hole.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Thompson looked at the hole and then the soldiers "Wow....I want one" he said, Dan looked at Thompson and shook his head
"I guess your leader wants to speak to our leader" Sadi Dan looking up "Looks like a strom is coming...want to come inside our crude cover?"

Nano Liverious Incorporated
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nano Liverious Incorporated » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Both Divisions pressed on making way towards both Cities.

Fleet Subdivision 1- Invasion of TRIDENT
After locating the Destination, Fleet 1 proceeded as planned. Soon settling outside of TRIDENTS ionic shield. All apparatuses readied themselves.
Isparian Forces defended the air, as Rulvary Forces defended the ground.
2 strange-like structures materialized in mid-air, defying gravity. One of them was The Alabaster, the device capable and responsible for creating all forms of in-planet choas, and the other was the Interceptor, a gargantuan canon releasing 2.1 thousand tons of plasmic spectrum waves, also defying gravity. An electromagnetic field surrounded both devices as well three layers of atomic energy fields allowing both to consume and feed off any kind of physical energy
given to it. All troops and artillery were ready.

Fleet Subdivision 2- Invasion of Supremacy
Once Supremacy was located fleet 2 cloaked to invisibility as the Isparia scoped Supremacy from the sky's searching for possible places of Daniels, without breaching Supremacy's shield. All ready for possible ordeals.
"We are the future."
Incorporated to The Great Egaluctaria of Bhenivelzen

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:02 pm

High Orbit
The Fleet created a blockade, reinforcing themselves with several advanced Battlecruisers, corvettes, fighters and advanced battlecruisers.
"Vanguard en route." A pilot said onboard the carrier.
They prepared heavy cannons, the carrier arming it's Devastator Cannon. Many of the Lemunarians recognizing the Cyborics, feeling a taste of disgust for the robot beings. They were the reason the Imperium fell, traitorous creatures.

Empyria
They nodded, moving into the building. Sitting down and leaning against the wall.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Empyira-

Thompson lead the five into the building with Dan picked up his gear and Diggings to bring up he rear. Once they where all in Thompson looked around for a table and few chairs. He returned with a folding metal table and few chairs "So what's going on? And I was hearing on the radio about something called a Federation, who are they?" He asked setting up the stuff and pulling out some MREs

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Empyira

The lone revenant was pleased that NavMo forces won't have to deal with an actual alien threat again. Though this talk of the federation is now making her even more curious. Knowing that now she's taking a big gamble she decides to follow the aliens and Arcadian inside the abandon building to hear more of what they have to talk about.

Infamy

"I'm afraid our reason here is top secret but I will say that my reason here to find means for my people to counter all the extraterrestrial based technologies that have been thrown against us." she said with most people on the site relaxing towards their presence but not enough to let their guard down encase of a surprise attack. "So how was your return trip back home after the island? mine was nauseating thanks to that damn resonator." said Nyx shivering for just even remembering the device.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:08 am

Empyria
The Five Shocktroopers looked around, taking off their helmets before responding.
"Well, from what we know. The Federation is a seperate intergalactic government. Such as the Andromeda Imperium of old, which fell millennia ago. They, currently, are one of the strongest galactic forces in the Milky Way. It actually has two races who originated in the Andromeda Imperium. The Advent, and the Cyborics. The Cyborics are universally hated by everyone in the Holy Empire, as they are one of the reasons the Imperium. They are traitorous and not to be trusted. Anyway, if this Alorixia has ties with the Federation, then they're far more powerful then they lead to believe and has probably allowed this war to progress to this point to give you a false sense of security." He looked toward the entrance of the building, getting a weird feeling. He ignored it for now. "Despite this, the Federation will have a hard time gaining a foothold here if they didn't bring the Cyborics. With all the galactic forces already here, a lot if fighting is gonna break out in the sky if they try to enter the planet. They'll probably make it through if the Cyborics are here, the Advent are to goddamn proud to help in a war like this so that's good. The best we can hope for is that our joint militaries can hold them back long enough to stop their progress, so we can get this war over-with." He looked back towards the entrance, sniffing. He then let out a low growl, his complex jaw folding out. The growl become more of a mixed hiss-growl. Two double jointed mandibles on each cheek folding outward, along with a serrated tooth on the top, as he looked toward the door. Now aware of the Revenants presence.

High Orbit
Captain Allistar checked the ships large navigstion map, noting the hundreds, near thousands of ships appearing out by the moon after the Federations message. Identifying them as mainly human ships, then slowly, more Cyboric ships began appearing.
He growled lowly. This was gonna be tough.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:12 am

"I see.....so im guessing that our live ammunition weapons are going to be ineffective?" Asked Thompson then he looked toward the door "Dan check that out"

"Copy" said Dan getting up and walking to the door with his pistol in hand

Alorixia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:20 am

TRIDENT
The Bhenivelzeners would witness a military force, larger than anything shown in this war so far. On the outside of the city, were hundreds, thousands of mechs, tanks, armor vehicles and armor frames. Soldiers dotted the ground like tiny ants in a colony, moving about in perfect order and unison. Something was different about them, however. They were acting much different and far more organized than they have in this entire war, suggesting previous battles were..just games.
If one got a camera on the inside of the city, they'd witness an even larger force inside the complicated city. The city itself was constantly changing an moving. Parts of it switched, locked and changed. Going under and above ground, the city always seemed to be in a constant flux, locations always changing. Back on the outskirts, The Pillars surrounded the city, towering high into the sky, even past the clouds. Thick, sturdy and strong.
DONAR RailArtillery lined the sides of the pillars, and farther back into the groups, ready to annihilate oncoming enemies with kinetic bombardment level artillery fire.

Supremacy
Supremacy was similar, but far less organized, more used to what's been seen during this war.
The shield just a thin strip keeping the Ossians from tearing into the Alorixians.
Farther out, an Ossian crescent ship flew into view of the city. Heading on a straight course for the shield.

Ossian Ship
"Alright, get ready. We're ramming it." The lead Ossian said, in a-matter-of-fact way. Taking a near nose dive toward the shield.

Infamy
Doyle thought about this for moment."Boring, nauseating, we got attacked by pirates too." He said, laughing lightly."The fighting lasted about two minutes."
I am the Lemon Lord.

You call it magic. I call it science.

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:23 am

Empyria
The growling/hissing Shocktrooper followed, while his friend continued.
"Unless you got superarmor piercing rounds, compacted with plasma the. Yeah basically useless. If you like, we can get contact between our two governments and they can lend you weaponry. We have a lot more than we do soldiers at the moment."

Celibrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Celibrae » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:54 am

Demeter

"All Ships this is Rear Admiral Yutani, we are about to engage FTL drives and enter the Sol System, prepare for combat. When we arrive, you are to register with Vice Admiral Graves, he will assume command of battlegroups 1 through to 9, I and Rear Admiral Keyes will assume command of the rest. Be aware that Graves has also been designated FleetCom. That is all."

The Fleet was ready, over three hundred Carriers, along with more than four million troops composed the biggest fleet ever put together in the history of the IMC. The revelation that Alorixia was more powerful than anyone had imagined was the catalyst. The Federation had to be stopped - the very fact that they supported Elias was tantamount to war crimes.

Montean Base

Admiral Keyes' Jumpship touched down. She jumped off the ramp to be greeted by a cohort of NavMo troops. She herself was escorted by several Spectres. "Show me to your commander..."
Last edited by Celibrae on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:08 am

Lemunaria wrote:Empyria
The growling/hissing Shocktrooper followed, while his friend continued.
"Unless you got superarmor piercing rounds, compacted with plasma the. Yeah basically useless. If you like, we can get contact between our two governments and they can lend you weaponry. We have a lot more than we do soldiers at the moment."

"Sure, I think our government has been trying to work on Pulse Weaponry for awhile....I think we might have something that would pierce there armor" said Thompson then turning to Diggings and nodded at him. Diggings left and then sold returned with a large metal box, Diggings set the box down and opened it inside was a large minigun

Celibrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Celibrae » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:34 am

Empryia

An IMC trooper walks in to the building, handing out cups of coffee to the Arcadian troopers, and even offering it to the Lemunarians, who politely refused. The IMC soldier looks at the hissing Ishitani, trying to not laugh, but is suddenly captivated by the box the Arcadians had brought out...

Zagniastan
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zagniastan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:14 am

Zagniastan heres about the war and well support Togeria and The undergorund.

they send alot of guns and money to the under ground

the send jets

they send tanks
Last edited by Zagniastan on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents