NATION

PASSWORD

Cransian Civil War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:07 am

The natives are slaughtered, and 1,000 of the Cransians in the Capitol are killed right off the bat from the artillery before they can respond. The troops who are still waiting outside the Capitol begin to counterattack, as is logical, but around 15,000 of them dies first.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Cransia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cransia » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:13 am

Our artillery returns fire and our new troops charge out to assist our allies., 20 million troops in each division, and 5 million stay in the Capitol.
By the way, our now 3,000 car-tanks are charging out as well, and our factories are beginning to pump out tanks and HUMVEEs as well as F-16s and F-18s.
Puppet of Ran, unless you want to type out Ranoria, that's your decision. In that case, puppet of Ranoria

~~This nation in no way, shape, or form represents my political, theological, or other views. It's just a poorly run theocracy~~

Kaizer Rus
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaizer Rus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:17 am

This is getting confusing what side am i supportingagain?

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:59 am

Kaizer Rus wrote:This is getting confusing what side am i supportingagain?

Government. I do the rebels, Cransia does his men.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Caribica
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:50 am

Cransia wrote:Our artillery returns fire and our new troops charge out to assist our allies., 20 million troops in each division, and 5 million stay in the Capitol.
By the way, our now 3,000 car-tanks are charging out as well, and our factories are beginning to pump out tanks and HUMVEEs as well as F-16s and F-18s.

Eclipses begin to launch air strikes on these factories

Newne Thernania
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Newne Thernania » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:55 am

Ranoria wrote:The Cransian people, under all of our supervision, have finally organized a rebellion. That attacked Shreenport City, the main hub of our navy, and seized it before bombarding areas in which troops were stationed. This has gone on for three months now, and in that time much of the military has defected to their side.
Our current numbers- 75 million troops armed with AK-74 rifles, Five seven pistols, frags, and Kevlar. The rebels current numbers are unknown, but there are an estimated 200 million or more fighting against us with around 70% of the people on their side. Their armaments are likely similar, and they have most of the navy.
Their Naval Forces(excluding fighter aircraft)-2 Nimitz carriers, a dozen Burke class destroyers, and a Vangaurd submarine. This has the cabability to fire off high powered missiles, but no nukes. Those are safe in our Capitol.
Cities
Temple of Shreen(Capitol, shortened as Shreen or Shreenking)-Cransian government, 15 million troops inside walls. Various defensive turrets. Middle of Cransia.
Shreenport-Rebels, unknown, east most point of Cranisa
Desacrated Camp-A military prison city that keeps those we want to keep as workers alive. 1 million troops, Cransian controlled, barbed wire, trenches, mortars, and 20 MM guns along with bunkers. 500 miles west of the Temple of Shreen

Rules-
State which side you support(Cransian government or Rebellion of Cransia)
You get one prayer to Shreen(the Cransian God). He may or may not grant it, epending on how-far stretched it is.
List how many troops your sending in, armaments are not neccassary unless special somehow, same with training, and list vehicles/Navy/Air force your using. If just sending supplies,outline them.
No God modding or Shreen will strike you with heavenly lightning and hellfire
Use Australia for a reference map, just the land itself, for locations.
I will be the GM, Cransia will be the Cransian nation. I control the rebels as well.

we will send supplies to the rebels that contain the following....
900,000 rounds of AK-47 ammo
90,000 AK-47 rifles
600 T-62 tanks
60,000 rounds of AP and HE rounds each for T-62 tanks
200 H-98 howitzers with 100 HE and 100 AP rounds per gun.
10,000 RPG-7s and 100,000 RPG rounds.
Last edited by Newne Thernania on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Carriebean nov 6,2013-July 7,2014 daddy loves you )Carriebean -- we did this horrid act. (in case you don't know.. .)
Cyprevus -- Just a question why do you nuke your own city's and kill your own people.
Carribean -- I try to toughen the people up for a nuclear brawl between another nation, so they are prepared for the real deal.
Bulgaria-Serbia -- Couldn't you just do a drill simulating it instead, and educate them on what to do in the case if a nuclear strike ?
Carriebean -- no, It's fun to watch them panic.[/spoiler]

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:04 am

Do not look if you are pro Cransian Government this message is for MCCL members only
The Caribican Intelligence Service requests permission and aid from the MCCL intelligence community in smuggling parts for a dirty uranium bomb into the Capitol disguised as emergency Novaya Equestrian aid, we will need to somehow convince them to deliver the parts in, assemble then detonate it, this is only if the current assault on the Capitol fails.
Last edited by Caribica on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:30 pm

Newne Thernania wrote:
Ranoria wrote:The Cransian people, under all of our supervision, have finally organized a rebellion. That attacked Shreenport City, the main hub of our navy, and seized it before bombarding areas in which troops were stationed. This has gone on for three months now, and in that time much of the military has defected to their side.
Our current numbers- 75 million troops armed with AK-74 rifles, Five seven pistols, frags, and Kevlar. The rebels current numbers are unknown, but there are an estimated 200 million or more fighting against us with around 70% of the people on their side. Their armaments are likely similar, and they have most of the navy.
Their Naval Forces(excluding fighter aircraft)-2 Nimitz carriers, a dozen Burke class destroyers, and a Vangaurd submarine. This has the cabability to fire off high powered missiles, but no nukes. Those are safe in our Capitol.
Cities
Temple of Shreen(Capitol, shortened as Shreen or Shreenking)-Cransian government, 15 million troops inside walls. Various defensive turrets. Middle of Cransia.
Shreenport-Rebels, unknown, east most point of Cranisa
Desacrated Camp-A military prison city that keeps those we want to keep as workers alive. 1 million troops, Cransian controlled, barbed wire, trenches, mortars, and 20 MM guns along with bunkers. 500 miles west of the Temple of Shreen

Rules-
State which side you support(Cransian government or Rebellion of Cransia)
You get one prayer to Shreen(the Cransian God). He may or may not grant it, epending on how-far stretched it is.
List how many troops your sending in, armaments are not neccassary unless special somehow, same with training, and list vehicles/Navy/Air force your using. If just sending supplies,outline them.
No God modding or Shreen will strike you with heavenly lightning and hellfire
Use Australia for a reference map, just the land itself, for locations.
I will be the GM, Cransia will be the Cransian nation. I control the rebels as well.

we will send supplies to the rebels that contain the following....
90,000 AK-47 rifles
600 T-62 tanks

Okay, now that the rebels have lost their center of power(and have spread far and wide) leaving nations to deal with their government, where are you sending this?"
Lumi is my NS mom

Cransia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cransia » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Our AA has been refortified, and so your planes would be gnats, and our planes and 12 G-6 Marksman tanks(hot off the line) along with 15 HUMVEE Avengers(same) fire at your planes.
Puppet of Ran, unless you want to type out Ranoria, that's your decision. In that case, puppet of Ranoria

~~This nation in no way, shape, or form represents my political, theological, or other views. It's just a poorly run theocracy~~

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:35 pm

Ell, I was gonna say the planes wrecked the city, but no! They lost about 15% of their numbers before even entering and realized "Oh, this is a bad idea," and retreated.
Lumi is my NS mom

Newne Thernania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Newne Thernania » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Newne Thernania wrote: we will send supplies to the rebels that contain the following....
90,000 AK-47 rifles
600 T-62 tanks

Okay, now that the rebels have lost their center of power(and have spread far and wide) leaving nations to deal with their government, where are you sending this?"

Exmouth.
RIP Carriebean nov 6,2013-July 7,2014 daddy loves you )Carriebean -- we did this horrid act. (in case you don't know.. .)
Cyprevus -- Just a question why do you nuke your own city's and kill your own people.
Carribean -- I try to toughen the people up for a nuclear brawl between another nation, so they are prepared for the real deal.
Bulgaria-Serbia -- Couldn't you just do a drill simulating it instead, and educate them on what to do in the case if a nuclear strike ?

Autostan
Attaché

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Autostan » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:08 pm

Cransia wrote:Our AA has been refortified, and so your planes would be gnats, and our planes and 12 G-6 Marksman tanks(hot off the line) along with 15 HUMVEE Avengers(same) fire at your planes.

We send in 15 Sukhoi Su-34's to attack the AA vehicles.
Last edited by Autostan on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Ranoria wrote:Ell, I was gonna say the planes wrecked the city, but no! They lost about 15% of their numbers before even entering and realized "Oh, this is a bad idea," and retreated.

Are these my planes we're talking about?

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:05 pm

Despite the enemy anti air coverage our ground forces continue to push forward and the Sochors behind them begin to target the newly spotted AA positions.

Newne Thernania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Newne Thernania » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:14 pm

we are withdrawing all units as we are experiencing a coup.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Autostan wrote:
Cransia wrote:Our AA has been refortified, and so your planes would be gnats, and our planes and 12 G-6 Marksman tanks(hot off the line) along with 15 HUMVEE Avengers(same) fire at your planes.

We send in 15 Sukhoi Su-34's to attack the AA vehicles.

You guys understand that, at least from what I've heard, these things are still in the city, right?
Lumi is my NS mom

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Caribica wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Ell, I was gonna say the planes wrecked the city, but no! They lost about 15% of their numbers before even entering and realized "Oh, this is a bad idea," and retreated.

Are these my planes we're talking about?

Yes. Your Eclipse fighters.
Lumi is my NS mom

Autostan
Attaché

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Autostan » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Autostan wrote:We send in 15 Sukhoi Su-34's to attack the AA vehicles.

You guys understand that, at least from what I've heard, these things are still in the city, right?

OOC I understand that, and we can fire a rocket from a jet into a city, can't we?

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:05 am

After a few days the casualties sustained in the air raid on the Capitol have been replenished as brand new planes fly in fresh off the assembly line back home.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:10 am

The Ministry of Defense realizes it had several cruise missile submarines offshore and 2 Kirov class missile cruisers offshore and orders them to open fire on the Capitol.
Last edited by Caribica on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaizer Rus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaizer Rus » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:50 am

" 5 Jets have bombed important locations of the rebels"
" Special ops has been sent to kill the leader of the rebels"
" a ICBM has been launched and killed 25,000 rebels"

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:14 am

Kaizer Rus wrote:" 5 Jets have bombed important locations of the rebels"

MCCL only
This is exactly why we need my plan, never thought I'd be saying this, but Shreen help us all.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:41 am

I'm not the admin but the rebels leaders are already dead and we have Tigris mobile AA units that could easily destroy these jets.
But the nuke is still terrifying.
Last edited by Caribica on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaizer Rus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaizer Rus » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:44 am

Caribica wrote:

I'm not the admin but the rebels leaders are already dead and we have Tigris mobile AA units that could easily destroy these jets.

Woah woah wait
This icbm isnt a nuke.
its a mirv

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:06 am

Kaizer Rus wrote:
Caribica wrote:I'm not the admin but the rebels leaders are already dead and we have Tigris mobile AA units that could easily destroy these jets.

Woah woah wait
This icbm isnt a nuke.
its a mirv

Well ****, I thought MIRVs were a downgrade from regular nukes but I just got hit in the face with the biggest nope ever.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents