NATION

PASSWORD

The Great War of the World( Closed; CAS Only RP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Canadian Hunsha
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Canadian Hunsha » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:03 am

Leveat wrote:
Bazio wrote:

Bazio would like to know what are the purposes of the ' Union '..

The Alliance is a collection of nations that agree to defend each other if any one is attacked.
Are you interested in joining?

May I join the alliance also?
BUY MAPLE SYRUP OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Puppet of Hunsha
Positions & Ranks:

TEP ambassador to Balder
Private 1st class in TBR

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

MEMBER STATE of the ALLIED ASSEMBLY!

Leveat
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Leveat » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:05 am

Canadian Hunsha wrote:
Leveat wrote:The Alliance is a collection of nations that agree to defend each other if any one is attacked.

May I join the alliance also?

Certainly. I'll add you to the queue. Bazio gets first vote as he asked first, though.
The Leveat that can be spoken of is not the true Leveat,
but it is a pretty close alternative, in any case. You can talk about it if you want.
History · Constitution · That One Issue · All Hail · Miscellany · Meet Levball (drawn by Ismeil)

Canadian Hunsha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Canadian Hunsha » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:06 am

Leveat wrote:
Canadian Hunsha wrote:May I join the alliance also?

Certainly. I'll add you to the queue. Bazio gets first vote as he asked first, though.

ok

Puppet of Hunsha
Positions & Ranks:

TEP ambassador to Balder
Private 1st class in TBR

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Ismeil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Military Campaigns in Tanzania

Postby Ismeil » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:21 am

Ismeili Forces have taken several territories in Tanzania
with the whole coast taken, Rasilian Forces have been pushed
more and more they have been taken to Dodoma and
several ships have been sighted in tanzania where by
Rasilian Forces which have been bombarded in the Zanzibar pocket

Ismeil has also been negotiating with the TLA(Tanzanian Liberation Army)
which has been inactive because of how big the army of Rasil has been
until now where we will ally for us to contro; Tanzania as an autonoumos state

Ismeili Forces in Zanzibar:

Ismeili Choppers in Dodoma:

Ships in Zanzibar Coast:
"Deadmen tend to tell more tales than the Living"

Kechno
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kechno » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:12 am

A letter is sent to New Mirror for an alliance, open borders, and free use of each others Airspace and Water Territory.

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:25 am

Leveat wrote:
Bazio wrote:

Bazio would like to know what are the purposes of the ' Union '..

The Alliance is a collection of nations that agree to defend each other if any one is attacked.

Tarazed puts forward a request to join this alliance after a national government debate which concluded that such a move would be in Tarazed's interests.
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:58 am

Canadian Hunsha wrote:Earlier today a proposal made by Edward Haggis -Canadian Hunshan Minister of Foreign Affairs- has been passed by the Canadian Hunshan Congress 345 to 1. The proposal was to sanction Cabense which is now in action. The President of Canadian Hunsha made a speech today talking about it:

"My fellow Canadian Hunshans Cabese is becoming agressive against our allies of Tarazed, who has helped with the war with the ISW, we must stand strong and do something!"

Daramonty City, Presidential Statement

"I'd like to begin my address by extending my greatest thanks to the Government of Canadian Hunsha. Their sanctions against Cabense will add to the ever increasing pressure on their nation and hopefully lead to complete Cabense withdrawal from Port Charlotte..."
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes

Bazio
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bazio » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Ismeil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ismeil » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Bazio wrote:http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=319123
Telegram news update

OOC: for a safe zone, it's funny how Fallujah is
"Deadmen tend to tell more tales than the Living"

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Cabense wrote:
Leveat wrote:What does this message mean?

We're currently receiving strong sanctions of Tarazed, then we will declare war against them, soon, and the 'spiritual forces' is Bazio and his 'God above all'.

OOC: That would be an incredibly foolish venture. You wouldn't last a week against my armed forces.
Last edited by Tarazed on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leveat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Leveat » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Tarazed wrote:
Leveat wrote:The Alliance is a collection of nations that agree to defend each other if any one is attacked.

Tarazed puts forward a request to join this alliance after a national government debate which concluded that such a move would be in Tarazed's interests.

Thank you for requesting to join. It may take some time, as we already have two votes ahead of you.
but it is a pretty close alternative, in any case. You can talk about it if you want.
History · Constitution · That One Issue · All Hail · Miscellany · Meet Levball (drawn by Ismeil)

Cabense
Attaché

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cabense » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Tarazed wrote:
Cabense wrote:
We're currently receiving strong sanctions of Tarazed, then we will declare war against them, soon, and the 'spiritual forces' is Bazio and his 'God above all'.

OOC: That would be an incredibly foolish venture. You wouldn't last a week against my armed forces.

is good to clarify the facts, that whoever controls the territory of Cabense is no longer the ' Government ', and yes the Army Free of Citnalta.

' ' We know that we won't be able to ' win ' a war against the superpowers, but we know very well how to use the tactic ' terrorism ', you don't want to see thousands of children and women killed in Arabian Peninsula ,right?,us also do not want, but who plays with fire ends up burning.

-spokesman Citnalta Army free.

Leveat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Leveat » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Leveat wrote:
Dakilistan wrote: where?

Await a link tomorrow.

I'm true to my word. Join the AA! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=317428

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Tarazedian Declaration of WAR

Postby Tarazed » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Cabense wrote:
Tarazed wrote:

is good to clarify the facts, that whoever controls the territory of Cabense is no longer the ' Government ', and yes the Army Free of Citnalta.

' ' We know that we won't be able to ' win ' a war against the superpowers, but we know very well how to use the tactic ' terrorism ', you don't want to see thousands of children and women killed in Arabian Peninsula ,right?,us also do not want, but who plays with fire ends up burning.

OOC: I'm afraid that you crossed the line. I've done my best to avoid this but you've sewn the seeds of your downfall already.

Presidential Speech, Daramonty City

"I'm afraid that in light of these threats of mass genocide, Tarazed is no longer able to stand on the sidelines of this conflict and simply chip in with sanctions," President White started, his voice booming through the various speakers around the plaza, "We can no longer stand out of harms way while thousands are being forced into fighting for a cause they don't want, by a government that they don't want. Furthermore, this 'government' has now threatened the families of those who are forced to fight. I now declare that Tarazed will now face these terrorists - because that is what these tyrants have become - with every asset at our disposal. Terrorism is a direct threat against us, our allies and the rest of the civilized world. I therefor implore other leaders to consider military action against this rogue state and join Tarazed in combating these terrorists and restoring order to the region. For, after today's vote in Parliament - which was passed by a substantial majority...Tarazed is now at war with the rogue state known as 'Cabense'."

Damion White a few moments after his speech outside the rebuilding Parliament today

Tarazedian News Network

Following today's declaration of war. The Tarazedian Military has mobilized over twice the amount of men used in the current fight against ISIS for immediate deployment, with the First and Second fleets leaving port later on in the week to blockade Cabense's waters. More on this story as we become informed...

Total Tarazedian Attack Force:
Two Infantry Echelons - 409,600 men
680 Armstrong Tanks
1240 Pennington IFVs
200 Paladin Mobile Artillery Units
240 Aurora Light Transports
120 Borealis Heavy Transports
56 Invictus Gunships
24 F-27 Valkyries
See factbook for information on all

TX-11 Sovereign Transports seen approaching Daramonty Air Force Base following the declaration of war.

Kechno
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kechno » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Kechno is selling uranium to any buyer.

Cabense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabense » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Tarazed wrote:
Cabense wrote:

OOC: I'm afraid that you crossed the line. I've done my best to avoid this but you've sewn the seeds of your downfall already.

Presidential Speech, Daramonty City

"I'm afraid that in light of these threats of mass genocide, Tarazed is no longer able to stand on the sidelines of this conflict and simply chip in with sanctions," President White started, his voice booming through the various speakers around the plaza, "We can no longer stand out of harms way while thousands are being forced into fighting for a cause they don't want, by a government that they don't want. Furthermore, this 'government' has now threatened the families of those who are forced to fight. I now declare that Tarazed will now face these terrorists - because that is what these tyrants have become - with every asset at our disposal. Terrorism is a direct threat against us, our allies and the rest of the civilized world. I therefor implore other leaders to consider military action against this rogue state and join Tarazed in combating these terrorists and restoring order to the region. For, after today's vote in Parliament - which was passed by a substantial majority...Tarazed is now at war with the rogue state known as 'Cabense'."

Damion White a few moments after his speech outside the rebuilding Parliament today

Tarazedian News Network

Following today's declaration of war. The Tarazedian Military has mobilized over twice the amount of men used in the current fight against ISIS for immediate deployment, with the First and Second fleets leaving port later on in the week to blockade Cabense's waters. More on this story as we become informed...

Total Tarazedian Attack Force:
Two Infantry Echelons - 409,600 men
680 Armstrong Tanks
1240 Pennington IFVs
200 Paladin Mobile Artillery Units
240 Aurora Light Transports
120 Borealis Heavy Transports
56 Invictus Gunships
24 F-27 Valkyries
See factbook for information on all

TX-11 Sovereign Transports seen approaching Daramonty Air Force Base following the declaration of war.

''territory of cabense is bad to invade,
us with the Tarazed Let's have fun!
Because I'm going to say how cabense!
Here it is not easy even for ' Coalition '.
To come in here in Cabense, Bazio has scared
Not easy for the army, the Red Cross and even the
ISW, I give the biggest concept to my friends,
but cabense it is also God's land !.''

Civilians are being held hostage in some region of Citnalta, case Tarazed (or allied) between in cabense, they will die.
soldiers gathered on a street of citnalta.

' Tazaredian ' these are all bastards!, come from old weaponry,
give two shots and get desperate! ' "
soldiers, ridicules the ' order ' of invasion of tarazed.

Dakilistan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dakilistan » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:39 pm

In a vigorous campaign for peace, without revealing himself in public, His Grace the Nire asks for a cease and desist in current fighting between the major factions in the east. He also states he wishes to hold a summit to disclose plans of peace.

Koslov
Attaché

Founded: Sep 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Koslov » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Koslovian CPK TV

In recent news the government waits on Tarazed to announce Military Alliance terms so the PNA can put it to vote. Also the CPK request's to join NRR alliance.

In older news, health officials informs the Dakilistanian government that he was bit by a poisonous spider and should be treated as such, no diseases were found.

More news later....

Leveat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Leveat » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Dakilistan wrote:In a vigorous campaign for peace, without revealing himself in public, His Grace the Nire asks for a cease and desist in current fighting between the major factions in the east. He also states he wishes to hold a summit to disclose plans of peace.

Use the Allied Assembly!

Canadian Hunsha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Canadian Hunsha » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:45 pm

President John Williams read over the telegraph that came from a journalist in Tarazed for the third time, he called in his Minister of Defence, -Moritz Baer- his Minister of Foreign Affairs, -Edward Haggis- the secretary of the army, -Jon Harris- the secretary of the navy, -Theodore Long- and secretary of the air force -James Adams- into his meeting room.

They got up, John Williams straightened his tie, he called in his attorney "It's time for a speech"

"And thus, it is time for war!" bombed the voice of President John Williams, cameras flashed, the audience screamed, John Williams signed his signature, Canadian Hunsha was at war with Cabense.

At the same time bombs were being dropped on buildings of military importance in Cabense, the 6th Canadian Hunshan fleet was bombing the shores of Cabense, the 4th fleet was bombing Cabense soldiers in Port Charlotte, Cabense soldiers in the ISW were getting the option of surrender or being shot.

Puppet of Hunsha
Positions & Ranks:

TEP ambassador to Balder
Private 1st class in TBR

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Cabense wrote:

''territory of cabense is bad to invade,
us with the Tarazed Let's have fun!
Because I'm going to say how cabense!
Here it is not easy even for ' Coalition '.
To come in here in Cabense, Bazio has scared
Not easy for the army, the Red Cross and even the
ISW, I give the biggest concept to my friends,
but cabense it is also God's land !.''

Civilians are being held hostage in some region of Citnalta, case Tarazed (or allied) between in cabense, they will die.
(Image)
soldiers gathered on a street of citnalta.
(Image)

' Tazaredian ' these are all bastards!, come from old weaponry,
give two shots and get desperate! ' "
soldiers, ridicules the ' order ' of invasion of tarazed.

Tarazedian Transports dropped leaflets onto populated areas of Cabense

The leaflets dropped onto populated areas of Cabense read the following.
"As of 3:14pm today, the Federal Republic of Tarazed declared war on the Emirate of Cabense. We hereby implore civilians to vacate industrialized zones immediately as they are now valid military targets. Failure to do so will result in injury to either yourself or your family. On behalf of the entire Tarazedian Administration, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but the blame ultimately falls to the current Cabense Administration for failing to heed our repeated warnings.
Sincerely,
The Tarazedian Ministry of Defense
'
Last edited by Tarazed on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Koslov wrote:Koslovian CPK TV

In recent news the government waits on Tarazed to announce Military Alliance terms so the PNA can put it to vote. Also the CPK request's to join NRR alliance.

In older news, health officials informs the Dakilistanian government that he was bit by a poisonous spider and should be treated as such, no diseases were found.

More news later....

The Tarazedian Envoy to Koslov unveils the Tarazedian Governments terms for a Military Alliance...

"Acknowledging that both Tarazed and Koslov are willing to commit to a binding Military Alliance.
Understanding that there are considerable distances which separate Tarazed and Koslov.

Hereby proposes a Military Alliance between the Federal Republic of Tarazed and the United Socialist States of Koslov which:
Implores that both Tarazed and Koslov will respond with military force against an aggressor is threatened by a third party.
Wishes that both Tarazed and Koslov will share the expense of fighting between the two nations fairly
."
Last edited by Tarazed on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cabense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

The Last War!

Postby Cabense » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:03 pm

soldiers shoot to shoot down warplanes or 'any aircraft violating the airspace of Cabense'.

Leveat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Leveat » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Tarazed wrote:
Koslov wrote:Koslovian CPK TV

More news later....

The Tarazedian Envoy to Koslov unveils the Tarazedian Governments terms for a Military Alliance...

"Acknowledging that both Tarazed and Koslov are willing to commit to a binding Military Alliance.
Understanding that there are considerable distances which separate Tarazed and Koslov.
Imploring that both Tarazed and Koslov will respond with military force against an aggressor is threatened by a third party.
Wishing that both Tarazed and Koslov will share the expense of fighting between the two nations fairly.

Hereby proposes a Military Alliance between the Federal Republic of Tarazed and the United Socialist States of Koslov
."

OOC

My grammar nazi module has adapted itself to international agreements. As such, I am obligated morally to point out that you have no operative clause.
Lines 3 and 4 of the Preamble are sort of operative, but the point of a Preamble is to say why you're making this treaty.
Please move them down to under the 'hereby' line.

Koslov
Attaché

Founded: Sep 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Koslov » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Imploring that both Tarazed and Koslov will respond with military force against an aggressor is threatened by a third party.
Wishing that both Tarazed and Koslov will share the expense of fighting between the two nations fairly.

Hereby proposes a Military Alliance between the Federal Republic of Tarazed and the United Socialist States of Koslov
."

PNA votes, vote outcome: 400 (for) 0 (against) we accept the terms.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents