NATION

PASSWORD

The Unwilling Roomates (CLOSED, ATTN: Greater Tezdrian)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

The Unwilling Roomates (CLOSED, ATTN: Greater Tezdrian)

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:30 am

The limo rolled up to a large mansion in the countryside.

The chauffeur got out, and opened the back door. Out stepped a tanned young man, wearing a t-shirt and jeans. He got out, tugged on a leash, and behind him came three naked women, chained to said leash.

The man walked in, girls in tow, and went straight into the expansive living room. Falling into a large chair, he yanked the leash and the girls fell into his lap.

"So," he asked the girls. "What should we do today?"
((ICly, it's just Atlantis. Not Shattered Atlantis, just "Atlantis"))
The Resurgent Dream wrote:After all, great roleplayers like <snip> Shattered Atlantis, all of whom I would be honored to have in my RP

Information:
The United Island Baronies of Atlantis
Denomonym: Atlantean
Leader: High Baron Winfield II
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:35 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The limo rolled up to a large mansion in the countryside.

The chauffeur got out, and opened the back door. Out stepped a tanned young man, wearing a t-shirt and jeans. He got out, tugged on a leash, and behind him came three naked women, chained to said leash.

The man walked in, girls in tow, and went straight into the expansive living room. Falling into a large chair, he yanked the leash and the girls fell into his lap.

"So," he asked the girls. "What should we do today?"

The girls said silent, far too afraid to answer. Eve whimpered.

OOC: Nice name.
Last edited by Greater Tezdrian on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:38 am

The man frowned. "Oh, speak up! Surely you must have some ideas?" He pulled the newest girl closer. "I don't think I caught your name, honey. What is it?"
The Resurgent Dream wrote:After all, great roleplayers like <snip> Shattered Atlantis, all of whom I would be honored to have in my RP

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:42 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The man frowned. "Oh, speak up! Surely you must have some ideas?" He pulled the newest girl closer. "I don't think I caught your name, honey. What is it?"

"Aaliyah" the new girl muttered. Katie spoke up, "What would you like to do sir?"

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 am

"I'm not even going to try to pronounce that name," the man scoffed. "From now on your name is Amy. Got it?"

He turned to Katie. "See, this slave knows what to do. Ask the master." He thought for a bit. "Well, I think it's time I see how good of whores you are." He smiled evilly.

He got up and forced the girls to their knees. He started with Eve. "How many men did you lay with?"
Last edited by Shattered Atlantis on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:"I'm not even going to try to pronounce that name," the man scoffed. "From now on your name is Amy. Got it?"

He turned to Katie. "See, this slave knows what to do. Ask the master." He thought for a bit. "Well, I think it's time I see how good of whores you are." He smiled evilly.

He got up and forced the girls to their knees. He started with Eve. "How many men did you lay with?"

"Yessir."

OOC- I'm thinking a time jump is in order.

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:59 am

OOC-Indeed

IC-Some Time Later...
The Atlantean rolled off of Amy into a space between her and Eve, who, along with Katie, were tied to a bed, on their stomachs.

"Well, you're good for something," he remarked. He started to trace lines on Eve's butt with his finger. "Can any of you cook? Or clean?"

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Shattered Atlantis wrote:OOC-Indeed

IC-Some Time Later...
The Atlantean rolled off of Amy into a space between her and Eve, who, along with Katie, were tied to a bed, on their stomachs.

"Well, you're good for something," he remarked. He started to trace lines on Eve's butt with his finger. "Can any of you cook? Or clean?"

"I can cook sir." said Katie. "I can clean abit." Eve chipped in. "I really don't have any skills besides pleasuring you master." Amy admitted.

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:13 pm

"Excellent," he declared. "I have a cook,a maid, and you." He reached out and slapped Katie across the butt. "Well, I need to do some work."

He got up, got dressed, and walked out the door-but forgot to untie the girls.

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Shattered Atlantis wrote:"Excellent," he declared. "I have a cook,a maid, and you." He reached out and slapped Katie across the butt. "Well, I need to do some work."

He got up, got dressed, and walked out the door-but forgot to untie the girls.

"Fuck that bastard" swore Eve. "We just did," Amy reminded her "but we're stuck here anyways because he didn't untie us." "What do we do?" asked Katie. Eve sighed in resignation, "I suppose we until he needs cooking, cleaning, or fucking."

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:23 pm

The man did return later in the day, to untie Katie and Eve. "Dinner time," he said gruffly. He shoved them into his kitchen and told Katie to prepare him something. Eve was there to clean up the mess. He had not yet provided them any clothes, and some of the windows were open, letting in a cool breeze.

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The man did return later in the day, to untie Katie and Eve. "Dinner time," he said gruffly. He shoved them into his kitchen and told Katie to prepare him something. Eve was there to clean up the mess. He had not yet provided them any clothes, and some of the windows were open, letting in a cool breeze.

"Brrrr," Eve muttered as she swept "you think he would have the common decency to clothe us. Or at least untie Amy." Katie wordlessly strained the pasta that would serve as the man's dinner. She hoped he liked pasta.

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:47 pm

The kitchen area was a mess-it was obvious their master didn't clean up after himself that often. The kitchen was sparsely stocked, mostly with easy-to-make foods, like pasta.

Meanwhile, the Atlantean called from the living room, where he ate. "Where's that dinner?!" He seemed to have totally forgotten about Amy.
Last edited by Shattered Atlantis on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The kitchen area was a mess-it was obvious their master didn't clean up after himself that often. The kitchen was sparsely stocked, mostly with easy-to-make foods, like pasta.

Meanwhile, the Atlantean called from the living room, where he ate. "Where's that dinner?!" He seemed to have totally forgotten about Amy.

"Coming Master!" Eve replied. She put a final decorative sprig of parsley on her master's spaghetti and meatball, then brought it out to him. "Here you go master." She said with a submissive tone in her voice.

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:58 pm

The Atlantean was reclining in his chair, watching TV. He looked up when Eve entered. "That's a good slave," he said appreciatively. He took the plate and then gestured for Eve to lie down on the armrests. Once she had done so, he placed the plate on her back and used the girl as a table.

"So, how do you like your new life here?" He asked her as he ate.

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The Atlantean was reclining in his chair, watching TV. He looked up when Eve entered. "That's a good slave," he said appreciatively. He took the plate and then gestured for Eve to lie down on the armrests. Once she had done so, he placed the plate on her back and used the girl as a table.

"So, how do you like your new life here?" He asked her as he ate.

"I like it just fine master" she lied swiftly. "The other girls also enjoy it. Amy especially was glad to serve you."

OOC: A TABLE? Do you not think that's a bit much?

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:19 pm

OOC-It's just designed to break down her spirit and the guy's a bit of a jackass

IC-Eve's master laughed. "That is the biggest lie I've ever heard," he said. He moved the empty plate onto the coffee table nearby. "Get up," he commanded. "I'll show you what happens when you lie to me."

He dragged her by her hair over to the couch and bent her over the armrest. "This'll teach you to lie to me," he muttered. He struck her ass, hard, with his hand. The spanking went on for a while, till Eve's butt was thoroughly reddened.

When it was done, he asked. "Now, are ever going to lie to me again?"

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Shattered Atlantis wrote:OOC-It's just designed to break down her spirit and the guy's a bit of a jackass

IC-Eve's master laughed. "That is the biggest lie I've ever heard," he said. He moved the empty plate onto the coffee table nearby. "Get up," he commanded. "I'll show you what happens when you lie to me."

He dragged her by her hair over to the couch and bent her over the armrest. "This'll teach you to lie to me," he muttered. He struck her ass, hard, with his hand. The spanking went on for a while, till Eve's butt was thoroughly reddened.

When it was done, he asked. "Now, are ever going to lie to me again?"

"No,no sir." Eve whimpered. She then promptly passed out.

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:24 pm

With Eve punished, the Atlantean went over to check up on Katie and her cleaning.

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Shattered Atlantis wrote:With Eve punished, the Atlantean went over to check up on Katie and her cleaning.

"Hello master," she said as she swept. Her eyes widened as she saw Eve lying on the floor "you forgot to untie Amy."

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:30 pm

The Atlantean looked back. "She lied to me, and she got the appropriate punishment," he said. "GO put her on the couch, then finish cleaning. Thanks for reminding me about Amy."

He walked back into the bedroom, where Amy was still tied to the bed, spread-eagled. "Hey there," he said. "Seems I forgot about you." He undid her bonds. "There. Now go get some dinner."

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The Atlantean looked back. "She lied to me, and she got the appropriate punishment," he said. "GO put her on the couch, then finish cleaning. Thanks for reminding me about Amy."

He walked back into the bedroom, where Amy was still tied to the bed, spread-eagled. "Hey there," he said. "Seems I forgot about you." He undid her bonds. "There. Now go get some dinner."

Katie nodded and wordlessly did as she was told. Amy looked up as the man entered the room. After she was released, she said "Thank you master." She went and ate her dinner.

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:50 pm

The Atlantean left the girls alone while they ate dinner. The rest of the afternoon was mostly him sitting around watching TV. The girls would have to run and get things for him-a snack, the remote, etc. When night fell, he showed Katie and Eve to their room-a small, cramped side room, barely big enough for a single cot.

Then he took Amy with him to bed...

Information:
Map

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:27 pm

OOC-Are you waiting for me to time warp? Cause I was waiting for you to respond to the girl's sleeping quarters and such

Information:
Map

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates