NATION

PASSWORD

Nuclear Weaponry in TurtleShroom!

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Nuclear Weaponry in TurtleShroom!

Postby TurtleShroom » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:48 pm

TURTLESHROOM TO DEVELOP NUCLEAR WARHEADS

Vixen News, March 2nd, 2010

Our scene opens with a female turtle standing outside of Mister Happy's Funland, the capitol/amusement park of TurtleShroom, in the capital city of Jonesboro. On the roller coasters going in and out of the building, you can easily see that the riders are holding protest signs, and that banners are waving on the tracks. The turtle is a well-respected news reproter.

"Hello everyone. I am Nu Kueler, reporting for Vixen News. Where our motto is, 'Report it All Correctly, then Spin it with Your Conservative Opinion' (RACSYCO)! We are here live outside of the capitol and amusement park complex, where a shocking, Chancellor-supported statute has just come out of the Senators' chamber. They were forced to lock the doors from the spectators' balcony and shut down the antique car ride that drives by, due to the protesters all yelling at them for their frightening decision. What exactly was this decision? Well, I can say that most of the legislature supported it, so it must be right-wing. Honestly, I don't know, but I am with someone who does. I will now turn the microphone over to Freddy Rubin, the mastermind behind this project."

Nu hands the microphone to a seven foot-something, acne-covered human wearing a labcoat and an ID badge. His black-colored hair is in a popular hairstyle that folks these days call "scene hair". It covers part of his thick glasses.

"Thanks, Nu. What the Chancellors have allowed us to do is produce thermonuclear warheads and extreme weapons out of the vast uranium supplies that have been barely touched by the mining industry thanks to the middle-ground stance they took a year ago. No longer will they be traded for currency or wasted entirely on electricity! It's time for the FUTURE!"

"Freddy," Nu replied, rather shocked, "the Chancellors allowed you to produce NUKES?! What were they thinking?"

"In Noob terms, yes. I managed to get to Chancellor Marvin, who seemed to be glaring at a computer while I was talking to him."

"What was he doing?"

"I really don't know, but it was loading very slowly, and it seemed to be a video lecture covering the evolution of primates. He barely paid attention to what I had to say because he was too busy trying to snap at the computer."

"Apparently, he doesn't like that stuff. Yet, he allowed your nuclear processes?"

"Oh yes. His signature was accompanied by the words 'yeah, yeah'."

"Did the Chancellor comment on the video while you were there?"

"Not at all. When I asked, he told me that it isn't the government's place to affirm or deny what goes in schoolbooks."

"How did you get Chancellor Lamepun's consent?"

"Fungusamongus was thrilled at the idea. He wholeheartedly accepted it."

"Okay. Why exactly did you propose the idea?"

"Miss Kueler, nuclear weapons a necessary step towards the creation of a safer TurtleShroom. Yes, it will mean a large area of land will become unusable as a result of the testing, and it will cost billions of Skillets, but that's the price we must pay for our national security. Just think of the power we will have if we can turn our enemies into plate glass!"

"...I see. Well, I've just heard that Chancellor Marvin and Chancellor Fungusamongus are going to make a speech about their decision."

The scene cuts to the Chancellary building. Both Chancellors are standing outside at podiums, while lights are flashing everywhere. Chancellor Marvin has a glazed look on his face, sort of like :shock: .

The mushroom began to speak, while his fellow Chancellor stood silently.

"The obtaining of nuclear weapons automatically makes any nation a force to be reckoned with on the global stage. When your primary weapons are pies, frying pans, and flying battleships, you need to develop far more advanced technology to combat anyone in today's world. No one will mess with us now that we have thousands of NUKES! YOU HEAR THAT, PEOPLE WHO HATE US?! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Uh, ahem... it'll be great for the security of our... nation."

A mushroom, also a local Christian pastor, called out to speak. After he bowed to the Chancellor, he presented his question.

"You approved the legislation because you wanted to have that big orange lever you always wanted to install, in conjunction with a human that follows you holding a handcuffed suitcase, didn't you, Your Excellency?"

"..........................I can neither confirm nor deny that statement......................."

:palm:

Another creature quried the silent Chancellor Marvin.

"Your Excellency, Chancellor Marvin, what do you have to say about this?"

" :shock: "

".................."

Chancellor Fungusamongus began, again, laughing maniacally. Chancellor Marvin continued to stare into space. The mushroom continued to speak.

"Really, I am shocked that my good friend here would have ever approved nuclear warheads. He was always afraid of those things. I'm glad he decided to pull through with it."

Nu Kueler took the microphone as the camera moved back to her.

"Well, it seems like a dark day for the Republic. Now here is the Glenn Party Whip, the Right Honorable Senator, Fannie Kickbuttshard, who seems to be very proud of the ruling."

A short, female human wearing a thick pair of glasses, also donning a suit, takes the microphone. She has scraggly brown hair and is literally holding a whip. A button on her suit says "I HATE LIBERALS".

"You're darn right I am!" the senator loudly proclaimed, "If anyone wants to go a-threatenin' TurtleShroom, they'll think twice now! We can blow any terrorist to kingdom come! Let the Lawd deal with 'em!"

"Well, I agree that the terrorists deserve the wrath of God, but are nukes really the best way to send them to the afterlife?"

"Well, gosh no! You don't go a-nukin' anyone who attacks you! Rather, you pass embargos on them an' invade terrorist homes once ya get a court search warrent! Oh, and you cut spending. ...-and taxes. Still, if they don't cooperate, we can nuke 'em! Besides, why exactly would someone want to mess with our capitalist, free-market system, anyway?"

"...-because we have Southern Baptist Christianity as a state religion? ...-because the Chancellors have autocratic veto authorities? ...-because we have Prohibition? ...-becuase of our nukes? ...-because divorce is settled in one irrevocalbe federal court with strong religious ties? ...-because we ban Satanism, Scientology, Pastafarianism, Anarchy, and Nazism? ...-because humans are a minority and because our nations are filled with talking turtles and mushrooms? ...-because of the commies around our borders? ...-because the national stereotype if that we're all religious zealots?"

"True that. Well, those who hate us won't mess with us."

"Okay. Now, on to the Headmaster of Weapons and Defense, Colonel Weneed Alaunchsystem."

Nu hands the microphone over to the Colonel. He is an old turtle wearing a pickelcoff helmet (the one with the spike on it) and seems to don a small pair of glasses. A medal of honor/valor is tied onto his neck.

"The instatement of nuclear weapons is a great idea, by far. I am very excited to have them built. However, consider this, madam: prior to this edict, we had one- count them -one missile, with the explosion power of a homemade terroist bomb, capable of two thousand miles. How are we supposed to build launch and storage systems for nuclear warheads, to hire experts, to make the console accessible to a turtle or a mushroom, to train for their use, to prevent too much testing, to instate a code, a classification for the code, to pay for the human with the Briefcase, to mine the uranium, to shut down the power plants, and so on?"

"Well-"

"Don't answer that; I'll tell you how! WITH LOTS OF SKILLETS! Billions will be spent, oh yes, but we'll be a NUCLEAR POWER! It'll be SO WORTH IT if we ever go to war!"

"I see. Well, I was going to interview an animal liberationist- the kind who free chickens, not turtles -who was against the movement, but he seems to have disappeared in a black van."

Silence.

"This is Nu Kuelar, Vixen News, signing off."

Lastly, here is a note from Chancellor Fungusamongus Lamepun, addressed to the nations of the world.

FROM THE REPUBLIC OF TURTLESHROOM:
THE DIARCHIAL CHANCELLORATE
CHANCELLOR FUNGUSAMONGUS, HEAD MUSHROOM OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURTLESHROOM

Dear Heads of State and Ambassadors of the Nations of the World, and to Whom it May Also Concern:

The Republic of TurtleShroom invites your commentary on this new legislation and on the building, usage, management, and otherwise of our thermonuclear weapons. What do you think about us having them? Do you have anything to suggest? When did you get nukes, if you have any? How big should they be? Should we produce tens of thousands, or a hundred thousand? The next time the uranium mining issue comes in, should we continue to mine select areas and preserve the rainforest? Where should we test our weapons, and how? Should we classify our nukes or publicize it? How do you go about with your nuclear weapons program? Is there any praise or criticism you have? Secretly, we here at TurtleShroom's government are very lonely. Please, send us your feedback on this monumental day and on the nation's decision!

Regards,
Chancellor Fungusamongus Weirdidea, Head Mushroom of the Republic of TurtleShroom
P.S.: Don't worry about Chancellor Marvin. He seems to be recovering from the shock of accidently approving a nuclear weapons program and will do just fine.
P.S.S.: Does anyone know of a human who will be willing to follow a fungus head of state with a breifcase handcuffed to his wrist? Would he also wear a black robe, as policy dictates?

:D
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:49 am

10 hours ago: Following new legislation in TurtleShroom, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over TurtleShroom.

The nukes are being developed. 8)
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Alexiandra
Senator

Founded: Feb 04, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Alexiandra » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 pm

We are also producing nuclear warheads, we already possess 2. :D
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Alexiandra wrote:We are also producing nuclear warheads, we already possess 2. :D

All right! We're just now working on our first! :D
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:07 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:
Alexiandra wrote:We are also producing nuclear warheads, we already possess 2. :D

All right! We're just now working on our first! :D

Our third warhead has just been produced. How is yours coming along ?
Last edited by Alexiandra on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:22 am

Just finished our 4th.

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Alexiandra wrote:Just finished our 4th.

Still working on that first nuke. :)
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Finishing off our 5th.

The chrisman union
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 13, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The chrisman union » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:40 pm

To: The Holy Republic of TurtleShroom
From: President Christian Veldt, Allied Nations of the Chrisman Union
Subject: nuclear weaponry

Dear Mr Chancellor,
The world is turbulent place, and nuclear weapons are not going to make it any safer. They will cost millions to produce and maintain, and for what? More suffering, more destruction and more death. Please, put your uranium to a good cause, put into nuclear power. That way you can turn your considerable reserves into something that will benefit humanity.

Signed,
President Christian Veldt, ANCU
Embassy
The Allied Nations of the Chrisman Union (ANCU)
Leader: President Christian Veldt
Armed forces: 900,000
Population: 340,000,000
Government type: Liberal Social Democracy
Shebu wrote: 9 out of 10 times when you have a Ak47 pointed at you, you pay attention.

North Defese wrote:If I had a nickle and the head of everyone who called me [Defense], I'd be rich, and thrown in prison for all the mutliated corpses strewn about my house.

Tunizcha wrote:Never get in a staring contest with a cat. Even if you win, you still lose, because you just spent 5 minutes staring at a cat.

Canadai wrote:In Canadai, the vertically impaired are treated as equal citizens, and given ladders by the government.

Niur wrote:Lets all just get brain transplants to shark bodies.
Defcon: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:43 pm

The chrisman union wrote:To: The Holy Republic of TurtleShroom

Dear Mr Chancellor,
The world is turbulent place, and nuclear weapons are not going to make it any safer. They will cost millions to produce and maintain, and for what? More suffering, more destruction and more death. Please, put your uranium to a good cause, put into nuclear power. That way you can turn your considerable reserves into something that will benefit humanity.

Signed,

I disagree the world is[i]a dangerous place that is why we need them.[/i]

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:17 am

official statement from the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms

From: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
To:CHANCELLOR FUNGUSAMONGUS, HEAD MUSHROOM OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURTLESHROOM
Regarding: development of nuclear weapons
Encrypted: no

it is a most disturbing thought to see the force of nuclear weapon in the hands of non-humans who's inferior intelligence would make them a danger to the world's human population, as a result must I on behaves of both the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the graze of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakana also the duke of Northern Venezue and high marshal of the royal guard demand that you immediately dissolve your nuclear program.

Signed and approved by: His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the graze of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakana also the duke of Northern Venezue and high marshal of the royal guard.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:15 am

Imeriata wrote:

official statement from the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms

From: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
To:CHANCELLOR FUNGUSAMONGUS, HEAD MUSHROOM OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURTLESHROOM
Regarding: development of nuclear weapons
Encrypted: no

it is a most disturbing thought to see the force of nuclear weapon in the hands of non-humans who's inferior intelligence would make them a danger to the world's human population, as a result must I on behaves of both the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the graze of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakana also the duke of Northern Venezue and high marshal of the royal guard demand that you immediately dissolve your nuclear program.

Signed and approved by: His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the graze of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakana also the duke of Northern Venezue and high marshal of the royal guard.

CHANCELLOR MARVIN WEIRDIDEA, HEAD TURTLE OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURTLESHROOM

TO KING OSKAR CAESAR II, DUKE OF VENEZUE
Your Majesty:

It is a common misconception that the creatures of TurtleShroom are idiotic because they are reptiles or fungi. Yes, I will admit that my brain- like the rest of the turtle population -is the size of a walnut, and I understand fully that our mushroom citizens lack any internal organs and eat (actually, decompose) garbage externally with no means of traditional "eating" used by animals.

Still, we are very advanced in our ways. The mushroom population can use telekenesis (I don't see you doing that, big brain), and I am able to write to you in proper English. I acknowledge the fact that I have no use of my limbs, and that, well, I'm a turtle. You know what? I'm darn proud of it. My people crawl on all fours or use telekenesis, and we made nuclear weapons. Do YOU have nuclear weapons?

The Holy Republic has successfully developed her first nuke this morning. It's not a missile, though, it's a large, clunky bomb about the size of a baseball diamond. Testing is to be activated in the northern desert this afternoon.

We will not dissolve a program that we have already invested billions of taxpayer Skillets in. Besides, we're fighting a war on terror off to the west, and it will make a good deterrent. We're not going to use them, but the terrorists don't know that... 8)

We accept criticism of our nuclear program, as we do praise. Testing begins in the northern desert at 2:00 PM, March 16th, 2010. At first, I was terrified of the program, but the more and more I learn about it, the more I take pride in it.

Regards,
Chancellor Marvin Weirdidea, Head Turtle of the Moralistic Republic of TurtleShroom
Last edited by TurtleShroom on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:31 am

Alexiandra wrote:
The chrisman union wrote:To: The Holy Republic of TurtleShroom

Dear Mr Chancellor,

Signed,

I disagree the world is a dangerous place that is why we need them.

TO: PRESIDENT CHRISTIAN VELDT
Your Honor,

As another nation said, preservation of peace is one of reasons we created nukes. The world is a dangerous place. Do you know how often our government is crippled by rampant terrorism? Do you know WHY they attack us? The human terrorists are furious at us for being animals (and fungi). Their specisim is rooted in the fact that animals (and fungi) should not rise to the intelligence level of a human, or that they should not obtain the mental capacity to discover Jesus Christ. The terrorists spit upon us and burn our flag in their streets. If they had their way, I'd be soup.

We're not the biggest nation. We're growing, yes, but a nation of less than one billion can not compete with the ultra-countries out there. Our population density is very sparse. Our military relies heavilly on PMT floating battleships (we're mostly a Navy in a landlocked country), antique conventional weapons (like double-barreled shotguns), and novelty weapons (ever seen a shotgun with an extra-large barrel that shoots frying pans?). Sure, most civilians have a gun, but that couldn't stop a mighty empire, now could it?

It was discovered about twenty years ago that almost all of TurtleShroom sits on a vast uranium deposit. There are hundreds of veins known to us, and geologists think there may be at least five hundred more. Of those, only fifteen are being mined: ten for nuclear power, five for nuclear weapons.

We have a huge rainforest, so we can only mine so much without eradicating the environment that we need to survive. We must make inroads to sensitive environments. Mushrooms and turtles love warm, damp places. Of course, the swamps and deserts work fine for turtles and humans, but the mushrooms need the thick, dim forests. It's a delicate balence, and worse yet, most or our uranium IS in the rainforests. We have to dig up the desert, but we're also mining deep in the rainforest.

Every new power plant in TurtleShroom is and will be nuclear. Our number one power source is nuclear power. Each time a power plant goes out, a nuclear plant goes in its place. We're famous for our nuclear power. In fact, the World Classification Syntex even put it on our official description page.

The World Classification Syntex wrote:The Holy Republic of TurtleShroom is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants.

We take pride in our nuclear power. At first, I was terrified of the program, but the more and more I learn about it, the more I take pride in it. We also take pride in our environment. The balence is extremely difficult to maintain, though.

Remember, we commence testing at 2:00 PM in the northern desert.

Regards,
Chancellor Marvin Weirdidea, Head Turtle of the Republic of TurtleShroom
Last edited by TurtleShroom on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Fedeledland
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fedeledland » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:28 pm

we already have 1 nuke :D and we are building more :D :D
Factbook (FanT·FT)
Embassies
Political Info (OOC)
WARNING: My writing might contain amounts of extreme pomp and purple prose. Read at your own caution.
QUE VIVA EL REY!

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Fedeledland wrote:we already have 1 nuke :D and we are building more :D :D

Excellent! We've devoted much of our military's funding into our nuclear project. Since the last post, we've buit forty nuclear weapons- all uranium-based fission -and have already arranged them into their own branch of the military. We have also nationalized our uranium mines to take full advantage of what we've chosen to dig (we're preserving our rainforests and swamps, so we're only mining in the deserts).

Alas, every high officer in TurtleShroom pronounces it "NEW-CUE-LER", as does my co-Chancellor, Fungusamongus Lamepun. Why won't they learn that it's "NEW-CLEE-ER"?! Does anyone here feel my pain?! Do you know anyone who mispronounces it like that? I cringe when creatures mispronounce it... they always mispronounce it... everyone mispronounces it... our whole military... they even enshrined it in the atomic branch's Emblem! We have a- get this -a "NOOKULAR BRANCH", not a "Nuclear Branch".

Our military are the laughing stock of the reigon now... -until they see our weapons. ;) Forty atomic bombs...

We wish you success and many, many, many more nuclear weapons. Also, we hope that you don't have to use them. We're not using them, either.

Regards,
-Chancellor Marvin Weirdidea, Head Turtle of the Republic of TurtleShroom
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:47 pm

Hey! Long time no see!

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:24 am

Alexiandra wrote:Hey! Long time no see!

Agreed. In the time we last contacted you, we have our arsenal up to forty nuclear weapons!! :D :D :D :D
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:11 am

We have bought most of ours, and now have over 700!

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:25 am

Alexiandra wrote:We have bought most of ours, and now have over 700!

We plan to double our stockpile by May 15th AND we hope to start handing out nukes to young nations once they reach one hundred million people! Nothing like a nuclear warhead to deter big countries from attacking you! Giving nukes gives PEACE! :lol2:

...as long as you never use them...
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Fedeledland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedeledland » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:46 pm

We have already built 25 uranium fission weapons and 20 plutonium fission weapons... and we are developing americium, fedeledium (ununoctium) and thorium technologies :D
Factbook (FanT·FT)
Embassies
Political Info (OOC)
WARNING: My writing might contain amounts of extreme pomp and purple prose. Read at your own caution.
QUE VIVA EL REY!

Herminia
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herminia » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Offizielle Nachricht vom Kanzler des Herminia (Official Message From the Chancellor of Herminia)

I have received word of your fair republic gaining the ability to build nuclear weapons, and I wish to congratulate the Kanzlers of TurtleShroom for allowing this to happen. I have been told by the Foreign Intelligence Ministry that your nation has been threatened for years by terrorists and Human nations that wish to turn your people into soup (except for the poisonous mushrooms and Human citizens, obviously), and this will obviously be the best way to deal with them: nuke them to Kingdom Come! Do not listen to those pacifistic hippies who argue otherwise, this is a nation's best defensive and offensive weapon, may you use ever most wisely!

*Private*

"Friedrich, remove TurtleShroom from the list of nations that the Reich wishes to annex, I now respect them enough that I'm willing to look past their non-Human citizens."

"Jawhol, Herr Kanzler!"
No, in RL, I'm not a Nazi, I'm just an ordinary guy who knows the true politics behind it.
New Nicksyllvania wrote:Long live the Empire! A thousand Huzzahs for Herminia, and may our most esteemed Chancellor, the handsome devil, die a most noble and courageous death soon!

Canadai wrote:Seeing that, in a modern setting, scares the @#!*% out of me.

I have to say, you're by far the best at RPing a modern Nazi nation I've seen. Right down to the national motto.

in Herminia, gays are given the honour of executing communists

you truly are an enlightened nation

Zis nation has elements of magic, oppressed Nichtmenschen, and Nazi Super Science, zere is no realism with me

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Mon May 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Herminia wrote:Image

Offizielle Nachricht vom Kanzler des Herminia (Official Message From the Chancellor of Herminia)

I have received word of your fair republic gaining the ability to build nuclear weapons, and I wish to congratulate the Kanzlers of TurtleShroom for allowing this to happen. I have been told by the Foreign Intelligence Ministry that your nation has been threatened for years by terrorists and Human nations that wish to turn your people into soup (except for the poisonous mushrooms and Human citizens, obviously), and this will obviously be the best way to deal with them: nuke them to Kingdom Come! Do not listen to those pacifistic hippies who argue otherwise, this is a nation's best defensive and offensive weapon, may you use ever most wisely!

CHANCELLOR FUNGUSAMONGUS LAMEPUN, HEAD MUSHROOM OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURTLESHROOM

Fellow Chancellor:

Your Excellency, we are highly pleased at your approval of our nuke-building. Our program is very ambitious right now! We plan to have eighty by May 15th of this year, and two hundred by June 27th, 2010. Thereafter, we plan to continue and double our nuculer weapons every two months, until our nucular power plants demand more energy. At our people's current electricity usage, and assuming we mine at the same rate in the deserts and senstitive in-roads... -and calculating that we won't open any new mines... we'll be able to achieve a stockpile of eleven thousand nukes, all of the same type and element, but only if we don't develop anything more powerful what we have. After eleven thousand, we'll either have to stop building atomic devices so our power plants can last, or dig for more uranium.

We've been strongly tempted to up the expectations and just go into a nuke-building "sweatshop" of sorts. In this theory, everyone who builds nukes will come in, punch their card, and spend their eight-hour workday developing one nucular weapon after another. If our calculations are correct, that will allow us to have five hundred nukes by May 20th, and two thousand by June 27th!

However, if we do that, people would think that we're preparing for war. We already have a small-scale War on Terror, which expected to carry on for another fifty years. We're a paitient nation... having turtles does that. Plus, humans are a minority... mass nuke-building might attract... *gulp* ..."liberators". Brrr...

Anyway, while we're discussing nuculer technology, would you like to tell us about your nuculer weapons?

How powerful are they? How many kilotons do they explode into? What elements are they made of? Is their uranium enriched or not? How big are they? Are the missiles or droppable bombs, or both? How do you get them there?

We already give a very detailed description of our atomic bombs. Of course, they're not the most powerful or portable, but they're easy to build and work great!

Again, thank you for the compliments. Rest assured, no terrorist will dare invade us now!

Regards,
Chancellor Fungusamongus Lamepun
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Sun May 16, 2010 12:07 pm

The War on Terror recently became personal, as enemies attacked our airport, and we ahve used that as an excuse to remove all caps on the production of nuclear bombs.

As of today, we have two thousand nukes and growing!
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Fedeledland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedeledland » Sun May 16, 2010 12:10 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:The War on Terror recently became personal, as enemies attacked our airport, and we ahve used that as an excuse to remove all caps on the production of nuclear bombs.

As of today, we have two thousand nukes and growing!

Meh.... our Division of Atomic Technology and Unstable Atoms has only been able to make 1200... but we've developed Fedeledium, Thorium and Polonium bombs!
Factbook (FanT·FT)
Embassies
Political Info (OOC)
QUE VIVA EL REY!

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Sun May 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Fedeledland wrote:Meh.... our Division of Atomic Technology and Unstable Atoms has only been able to make 1200... but we've developed Fedeledium, Thorium and Polonium bombs!

You make them slower because your bombs are bigger and more powerful. These are uranium fission bombs that explode with the force of seventeen megatons of TNT.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates