NATION

PASSWORD

Party at Fontainebleau (DM/TG to Enter)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Timeria
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:32 pm

Royal Genes wrote:
North Timeria wrote:Ava fixed her dress and then proceed to enjoy herself. Her father was somewhere among the mass of people. She spotted her father talking to a few nobles on the other side of the room. She hurried to see her father. "Father! I'm so glad to see you." she hugged him. He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. "How was your trip?" he asked
"It was just wonderful." her father then introduced her as his daughter to the men he had just been talking to. They were all a bitsuprised to see that he had a daughter with a Volonte.

Clementine was rejoiced to see her husband Fredrick. She immediately went to hug him. "Fredrick I've missed you!"

Petit Dauphin Frederick smiled as he lifted up his with and spun her around then setting her down. He found Petité Dauphiné Clementine as the most beautiful woman in the world. He hated being away from her. He kissed her gently and smiled.

"Clementine, I have missed you as well. I couldn't bare to be apart from you any longer."

Frederick's father, the Grand Dauphin smiled at his son and his daughter-in-law.

Clementine smiled with joy. "We've both been so busy. I'll be graduating soon and going on my break before starting work. I want us to spend some time together. Maybe a vacation to Thailand?"

Alex finished chatting with the nobles and went to speak with President Boehm. "Mr.President. It's a pleasure to see you. This is my daughter Ava Annabella Uchiha-Volonte. I would also like to thank you for helping us rescue Princess Honey." Ava extended her hand to meet the President.

Les Etats Connuriste
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Les Etats Connuriste » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:15 am

Kingdom of Derita wrote:Christopher II smiled.

"That would be lovely."

The King-Emperor of Derita turned around and glanced over his shoulder to see his wife, Empress Elizabeth of Russlande walking towards them. Christopher II smiled and looked back at Empress Aluce.

"I shall have to speak with you later tonight. But first, let me introduce you to my wife."

Russlande wrote:Empress Elizabeth smiled as she let go of Princess Annie's hand and took her husband's hand and smiled at Empress Alice. She was smiling brightly, but her eyes were cold as she looked at the Empress of the Le Etats Connuriste. The three princesses, seeing that they were no longer needed for show and Juliette decided to walk away, though Princess Annie ran off to go tell the servants to get her some sweets. And with her sweet little faces, and her scary mother, they wouldn't dare refuse her. Empress Elizabeth touched her loving husband's shoulder affectionately.

"Hello darling. Who is this?"

The Empress's smile faded ever so slightly as she made eye contact with the Empress of Russlande. Elizabeth unnerved her ever so slightly, there was a certain iciness that seemingly only someone from Russlande could possess. Alice herself was no stranger to being a cold woman at times, having personally waged war and even shot and executed someone herself. She still felt a little guilty sometimes about what could be considered her wrongs, however, which probably set her apart from her counterpart here.

"It's an honour to make your acquaintance, Your Majesty." she said, making sure to curtsey politely, more of an automatic conditioned response than anything else. She certainly wasn't thinking about her words or formalities, oh no. There was jealousy and envy brewing within that this woman had a husband and had been blessed with several children. But that was the way things were, and there was nothing she could do about it except put it out of her mind. This was a party and it was supposed to be fun, and she intended to enjoy herself. Her own twisted negative thinking was not going to prevent that.

Russlande
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:25 am

Empress Elizabeth looked over Empress Alice like she was dissecting a new creature. Unlike her husband, she wasn't easy going or relaxed. She was cold, could be cruel and she didn't seem to care the least. She could execute millions no not bat an eye. After she had murdered her own family to get her throne and her crown. But that was in the past, now a days she was much more polite and friendly, even if her cold heart remained. She was thinking of what to say when she noticed that Empress Alice, who shared the name with her own daughter, Queen Alice, had her son with her.

Suddenly her icy heart thawed a little, if only slightly. Despite her ways, Elizabeth was a mother at heart and she adored children. She had seven girls, four boys after all, she was bound to love children. It had hurt her for years, almost two decades, after her marriage to Christopher when she had no children. Everyone had thought her to be barren, that she was never to be a mother, and then finally she had André. Every since that miracle she had been kinder, especially around children.

The Empress of Russlande looked down at Crown Prince Conner NSD smiled up at Empress Alice.

Elizabeth:Oh my, is this your son? How darling.

Reutoa
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:33 am

Russlande wrote:Empress Elizabeth looked over Empress Alice like she was dissecting a new creature. Unlike her husband, she wasn't easy going or relaxed. She was cold, could be cruel and she didn't seem to care the least. She could execute millions no not bat an eye. After she had murdered her own family to get her throne and her crown. But that was in the past, now a days she was much more polite and friendly, even if her cold heart remained. She was thinking of what to say when she noticed that Empress Alice, who shared the name with her own daughter, Queen Alice, had her son with her.

Suddenly her icy heart thawed a little, if only slightly. Despite her ways, Elizabeth was a mother at heart and she adored children. She had seven girls, four boys after all, she was bound to love children. It had hurt her for years, almost two decades, after her marriage to Christopher when she had no children. Everyone had thought her to be barren, that she was never to be a mother, and then finally she had André. Every since that miracle she had been kinder, especially around children.

The Empress of Russlande looked down at Crown Prince Conner NSD smiled up at Empress Alice.

Kaiser Wilhelm-Henrich II was talking with Mr. Boehm and King-Emperor Christopher II when he noticed Empress Elizabeth talking with Empress Alice, he turned and said

"Gentlemen, I'm afraid I must leave, I will see you later, yes?"

He walked toward Empress Elizabeth and Empress Alice with the support of his cane, making a clanking sound, that could annoy some nobles, two tall nobles gave Kaiser Wilhelm a annoyed look, so he turned and walked up with a friendly smile and said

"Sorry about that"

He turned back and kept walking, he walked up to Empress Elizabeth and bowed with ease,

"Your Majesty, a pleasure seeing you again"

He stood back up, his friendly smile could even make the coldest of people smile, along with his yellow sash across his chest, it made him pop out among the other guests, he liked it, the idea of standing out
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:37 am

Reutoa wrote:
Russlande wrote:Empress Elizabeth looked over Empress Alice like she was dissecting a new creature. Unlike her husband, she wasn't easy going or relaxed. She was cold, could be cruel and she didn't seem to care the least. She could execute millions no not bat an eye. After she had murdered her own family to get her throne and her crown. But that was in the past, now a days she was much more polite and friendly, even if her cold heart remained. She was thinking of what to say when she noticed that Empress Alice, who shared the name with her own daughter, Queen Alice, had her son with her.

Kaiser Wilhelm-Henrich II was talking with Mr. Boehm and King-Emperor Christopher II when he noticed Empress Elizabeth talking with Empress Alice, he turned and said

He walked toward Empress Elizabeth and Empress Alice with the support of his cane, making a clanking sound, that could annoy some nobles, two tall nobles gave Kaiser Wilhelm a annoyed look, so he turned and walked up with a friendly smile and said

"Sorry about that"

He turned back and kept walking, he walked up to Empress Elizabeth and bowed with ease,

He stood back up, his friendly smile could even make the coldest of people smile, along with his yellow sash across his chest, it made him pop out among the other guests, he liked it, the idea of standing out

Empress Elizabeth looked over at Kaiser Wilhelm-Heinrich II confused. She was trying to remember who this man was. Was he one of the grand dukes of Derita? Or was he a German Prince. He sounded German. And he looked familiar. She rubbed her chin thinking and then it finally clicked.

Elizabeth:"You are John's father."

She said it as if it where choice on who he was and that was final.

Elizabeth:"How nice to see you once again.

Great Hyruke
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Hyruke » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Having been flown into Northern Derita in the city of Vanessa, the royal family of the Empire of Great Hyruke were now being driven up to the Palais du Fontainebleau, slowly travelling across the snow covered roads in specially armored cars. The delegation was relatively small, and aside from Queen Caroline, her only brother Crown Prince Philip and the Queen of Great Hyruke's new boyfriend, Prince Leopold IV, there was only 2 other royals, Prince George Augustus and Princess Charlotte, Duchess of Geneva and 8 security members.

The royal designers had quite simply outdone themselves for this occasion. All three family members were in the royal colors of of blue and silver, preserving continuity and staying within the favorite colors of their Deritain cousins. Yet each had subtle variations on the trend, reflecting their personalities and tastes. Queen Caroline went for a striking diamonds and slivers decorating of highly detailed and a sliver crown on her head. The effect was somewhat intimidating, yet it projected power and prestige, and she felt that it fitted her role as Queen.

Crown Prince Philip, along with his wife, Princess Marie preferred a more casual appearance. He chose lighter shades of blue and black, and the overall effect was more welcoming than his older sister's aura of majesty.

Princess Charlotte had chosen a darker color for her clothes, and the shades of blue and black swirled together in flowing patterns. She actually felt it was quite a bold choice, normally preferring softer tones. The dark colors contrasted to her light skin and her light brown hair. But none could deny the effect was beautiful. She was only 14, but she was lovely.

Prince George Augustus meanwhile wore a wonderful suit with a long black coat. A deep blue ascot around his neck and his blond hair. He had recently had his 17 birthday and this was his first international event that his father would allow him to attend.

Quite suddenly, the cars stopped; they had arrived.

Les Etats Connuriste
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby Les Etats Connuriste » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:28 pm

"Yes, Crown Prince Connor, my only son." she confirmed, casting a motherly glance his way as if to suggest that he could introduce himself. A boy of thirteen certainly shouldn't need his mother to do everything for him. Yes, he was royal and noble, but it was of the utmost importance for a proper man to have some independence, especially any one with hopes of leading. A key quality and trait for someone who was most definitely a future Emperor.

He bowed deeply, not used to being in the presence of such important others. It was intimidating, especially as he was aware that this woman and Christopher were quite possibly the two most powerful people in Europe, but he smiled innocently and warmly, hoping to make a nice and pleasant first impression. "It is a privilege to meet you." he said kindly. "I do hope this is the first of many, and not the last."

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Les Etats Connuriste wrote:

"Yes, Crown Prince Connor, my only son." she confirmed, casting a motherly glance his way as if to suggest that he could introduce himself. A boy of thirteen certainly shouldn't need his mother to do everything for him. Yes, he was royal and noble, but it was of the utmost importance for a proper man to have some independence, especially any one with hopes of leading. A key quality and trait for someone who was most definitely a future Emperor.

He bowed deeply, not used to being in the presence of such important others. It was intimidating, especially as he was aware that this woman and Christopher were quite possibly the two most powerful people in Europe, but he smiled innocently and warmly, hoping to make a nice and pleasant first impression. "It is a privilege to meet you." he said kindly. "I do hope this is the first of many, and not the last."

Empress Elizabeth of Russlande smiled and clasped her hand together and looked at the Crown Prince and his mother the Empress.

Elizabeth: How delightful. You remind me of my youngest son, Jean. You seem about the same age as him.

Elizabeth looked to Alice.

Elizabeth: You gave a wonderful little son.

Les Etats Connuriste
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby Les Etats Connuriste » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Russlande wrote:Empress Elizabeth of Russlande smiled and clasped her hand together and looked at the Crown Prince and his mother the Empress.

Elizabeth: How delightful. You remind me of my youngest son, Jean. You seem about the same age as him.

"How old is Jean?" asked the Crown Prince. "I am thirteen." he told her, excited to learn more. How he would love the opportunity to know and be friends with and play with other people like him who were around his age. It would be delightful.

Alice was not entirely sure if she had been complemented. It seemed as if she was being referred to as nothing more than an instrument for having children, but she put those thoughts aside. There were certainly cultural differences between the two of them, and to Alice at least, English was not her mother tongue. Perhaps it was a small matter of misinterpretation of what was meant on her end. "Thank you." she replied. "I think he takes after his father."

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Russlande wrote:Empress Elizabeth of Russlande smiled and clasped her hand together and looked at the Crown Prince and his mother the Empress.

"How old is Jean?" asked the Crown Prince. "I am thirteen." he told her, excited to learn more. How he would love the opportunity to know and be friends with and play with other people like him who were around his age. It would be delightful.

Alice was not entirely sure if she had been complemented. It seemed as if she was being referred to as nothing more than an instrument for having children, but she put those thoughts aside. There were certainly cultural differences between the two of them, and to Alice at least, English was not her mother tongue. Perhaps it was a small matter of misinterpretation of what was meant on her end. "Thank you." she replied. "I think he takes after his father."

Empress Elizabeth smiled. She was starting to actually like Empress Alice,she seemed quite strong and could handle herself. Elizabeth wished she had known the little Crown Prince's father, he would have been nice man to meet.

Elizabeth:"How delightful, Jean is thirteen as well, I shall have to have the servants go and bring inside to meet you.

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:45 pm

As the Empress of Russlande spoke with the Empress of Les Etats Connoruiste, two of the Empress's daughters enjoyed time with their husbands. The first was Princess Natalie of Condé.

The young Princess Natalie of Condé, the wife of Prince Roiel, though she and most people affectionately called him Roi, was the younger twin sister of Crown Princess Consort Marie of Great Hyruke. Natalie looked just like her sister, they were of course identical twins, and even Empress Elizabeth had trouble telling the difference. They both looked exactly how the Empress had when she was their age.

The main difference between the two women was their personalities. Whilst Marie was stuck up, mean and cold,Natalie was kind, down to earth and innocent, a over all just extremely well liked. She had her arm wrapped around her husband. Natalie wore a long green and blue Victoire Bell style dress and the green ribbons in her long black hair were beautiful.

On the other hand was Marie, the wife of Crown Prince Philip, sister-in-law of the Queen of Great Hyruke. Marie wore a long gold and yellow Victoire Belle dress that swept around her gracefully. Her hair was done up in a tight braided bun. Crown Princess Consort Marie wore a golden crown in her hair.

The two sisters smiled as they say each other. Marie handed her snow covered coat and walked over to her sister and her husband, while she brought Philip over.

Les Etats Connuriste
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby Les Etats Connuriste » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:55 pm

Russlande wrote:Empress Elizabeth smiled. She was starting to actually like Empress Alice,she seemed quite strong and could handle herself. Elizabeth wished she had known the little Crown Prince's father, he would have been nice man to meet.

Elizabeth:"How delightful, Jean is thirteen as well, I shall have to have the servants go and bring inside to meet you.

Alice was nicely surprised at how this was all going. At first she had thought that it could be tense, the eye contact had been cold. But now it all was fine, and she was happy about it.

Crown Prince Connor: "I would love that. Thank you, this is most kind of you."

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:55 pm

Russlande wrote:
Reutoa wrote:

"Sorry about that"

Empress Elizabeth looked over at Kaiser Wilhelm-Heinrich II confused. She was trying to remember who this man was. Was he one of the grand dukes of Derita? Or was he a German Prince. He sounded German. And he looked familiar. She rubbed her chin thinking and then it finally clicked.

Kaiser Wilhelm-Henrich II ignored what she said first, and smiled at her

"Yes, it is very nice, tell me, how does your family do?"
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Russlande wrote:Empress Elizabeth smiled. She was starting to actually like Empress Alice,she seemed quite strong and could handle herself. Elizabeth wished she had known the little Crown Prince's father, he would have been nice man to meet.

Alice was nicely surprised at how this was all going. At first she had thought that it could be tense, the eye contact had been cold. But now it all was fine, and she was happy about it.

Crown Prince Connor: "I would love that. Thank you, this is most kind of you."

Empress Elizabeth smiled and clapped her hand together and the Duke of Curtland came rushing over to the Empress of Russlande. The Duke bowed silently before her and the Queen of Derita smiled at him.

Elizabeth:"Your Grace, go find the King of Romania,I wish for his presence."

Curtland:"Yes Your Imperial Majesty.

Elizabeth:" Very good."

The Duke of Curtland nodded and bowed once again and turned away to go to find the King of Romania. He left the ball room and went to where the young King had been last, out in the nearest courtyard where he was sculpting snow.

Curtland: Your Majesty, your mother requests you.

Jean: Okay.

The young Jean signed and stood up and followed the Duke of Curtland in his fur coat and a Russlandian hat. He followed the Duke back into the ball room and bowed with ease to his mother and the Crown Prince and the othe Empressl

Jean: Hello,I am Jean.

Elizabeth: This is my youngest son, Jean-Astante, the King of Romania.
Last edited by Russlande on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Hyruke
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Hyruke » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Crown Prince Philip smiled at Prince Roi and Princess Natalie of Condé. Philip, unlike his wife was a laid back man and he was often times the one who soothed his sweet Marie's fiery attitude. Philip, as the brother of Queen Caroline and her heir was a very nice man.

Philip: "Hello Natalie, Roi, it is nice to see you once again."

Les Etats Connuriste
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby Les Etats Connuriste » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Russlande wrote:Empress Elizabeth smiled and clapped her hand together and the Duke of Curtland came rushing over to the Empress of Russlande. The Duke bowed silently before her and the Queen of Derita smiled at him.

The Duke of Curtland nodded and bowed once again and turned away to go to find the King of Romania. He left the ball room and went to where the young King had been last, out in the nearest courtyard where he was sculpting snow.

The young Jean signed and stood up and followed the Duke of Curtland in his fur coat and a Russlandian hat. He followed the Duke back into the ball room and bowed with ease to his mother and the Crown Prince and the othe Empressl

It was interesting to think that a thirteen year old could already be a King. Even if he did not carry out his duties in full, which neither Alice nor Connor expected of him, to think he could have such a title at a tender age was odd. But then again, eleven years ago Empress Alice had been shot twice in an assassination attempt and had barely survived. Had she not made it, her nation would have had a two year old Emperor. The concept did not seem so far fetched now.

Connor: "Hello, my name is Connor. I am pleased to meet you."

He extended his hand in an offer of friendship, wondering about all the things he would have to talk about upon his return to school.

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Russlande wrote:

Kaiser Wilhelm-Henrich II ignored what she said first, and smiled at her

"Yes, it is very nice, tell me, how does your family do?"

WELD 2020

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Russlande wrote:Empress Elizabeth smiled and clapped her hand together and the Duke of Curtland came rushing over to the Empress of Russlande. The Duke bowed silently before her and the Queen of Derita smiled at him.

It was interesting to think that a thirteen year old could already be a King. Even if he did not carry out his duties in full, which neither Alice nor Connor expected of him, to think he could have such a title at a tender age was odd. But then again, eleven years ago Empress Alice had been shot twice in an assassination attempt and had barely survived. Had she not made it, her nation would have had a two year old Emperor. The concept did not seem so far fetched now.

Connor: "Hello, my name is Connor. I am pleased to meet you."

He extended his hand in an offer of friendship, wondering about all the things he would have to talk about upon his return to school.

The Prince Imperial of Derita smiled while his mother clapped her hands together excited for her son. Jean, though his official Royal name was Ferdinard II of Romania, didn't always have good friends and she was happy to see a chance of him finding a new one.

Jean raised an eyebrow. It wasn't very common for people to offer their hand in a handshake. In Derita everyone bowed in a gesture of politeness. Meanwhile in Russlande, everyone ether said nothing or punched you in the face. In Romania, though Jean had only been there twice, people sometimes shook hands. Jean decided to allow it and shook Crown Prince Connor's hand.

Jean: Pleasure to meet you.

His accent was French-British, not even a hint of the cold beautiful accent that his mother had. Jean smiled.

Les Etats Connuriste
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby Les Etats Connuriste » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:45 pm

Russlande wrote:The Prince Imperial of Derita smiled while his mother clapped her hands together excited for her son. Jean, though his official Royal name was Ferdinard II of Romania, didn't always have good friends and she was happy to see a chance of him finding a new one.

Jean raised an eyebrow. It wasn't very common for people to offer their hand in a handshake. In Derita everyone bowed in a gesture of politeness. Meanwhile in Russlande, everyone ether said nothing or punched you in the face. In Romania, though Jean had only been there twice, people sometimes shook hands. Jean decided to allow it and shook Crown Prince Connor's hand.

His accent was French-British, not even a hint of the cold beautiful accent that his mother had. Jean smiled.

The Crown Prince was normally no stranger to making friends, but aside from one exception (a Countess who also happened to be a Princess of Scotland) there were no nobles he could count amongst them. That was something he wished to change.

"Have you just been outside?" asked Connor, knowing full well what the answer was. It was more of an effort to see what he was doing, if there was some sort of activity to do or others to meet out there. His voice was an odd one, most people unable to pin down a particular accent. His mother always talked differently when in the presence of others in the public, and never sounded European, even though she actually was. His father had owned a Britsh accent, something that Connor sort of had too, although it was not particularly obvious or clear.

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Russlande wrote:The Prince Imperial of Derita smiled while his mother clapped her hands together excited for her son. Jean, though his official Royal name was Ferdinard II of Romania, didn't always have good friends and she was happy to see a chance of him finding a new one.

The Crown Prince was normally no stranger to making friends, but aside from one exception (a Countess who also happened to be a Princess of Scotland) there were no nobles he could count amongst them. That was something he wished to change.

"Have you just been outside?" asked Connor, knowing full well what the answer was. It was more of an effort to see what he was doing, if there was some sort of activity to do or others to meet out there. His voice was an odd one, most people unable to pin down a particular accent. His mother always talked differently when in the presence of others in the public, and never sounded European, even though she actually was. His father had owned a Britsh accent, something that Connor sort of had too, although it was not particularly obvious or clear.

Jean: Yes, I was outside. It rarely snows and I wanted to enjoy it while it lasted.

The young King of Romania brushed a little bit of snow off of his coat sleeve, causing it to fall down to the ground. The Empress of Russlande sighed as she looked at her son.

Elizabeth: Jean, you are wearing your uniform right?

Jean: Yes mother.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Great Hyruke wrote:Having been flown into Northern Derita in the city of Vanessa, the royal family of the Empire of Great Hyruke were now being driven up to the Palais du Fontainebleau, slowly travelling across the snow covered roads in specially armored cars. The delegation was relatively small, and aside from Queen Caroline, her only brother Crown Prince Philip and the Queen of Great Hyruke's new boyfriend, Prince Leopold IV, there was only 2 other royals, Prince George Augustus and Princess Charlotte, Duchess of Geneva and 8 security members.

The royal designers had quite simply outdone themselves for this occasion. All three family members were in the royal colors of of blue and silver, preserving continuity and staying within the favorite colors of their Deritain cousins. Yet each had subtle variations on the trend, reflecting their personalities and tastes. Queen Caroline went for a striking diamonds and slivers decorating of highly detailed and a sliver crown on her head. The effect was somewhat intimidating, yet it projected power and prestige, and she felt that it fitted her role as Queen.

Crown Prince Philip, along with his wife, Princess Marie preferred a more casual appearance. He chose lighter shades of blue and black, and the overall effect was more welcoming than his older sister's aura of majesty.

Princess Charlotte had chosen a darker color for her clothes, and the shades of blue and black swirled together in flowing patterns. She actually felt it was quite a bold choice, normally preferring softer tones. The dark colors contrasted to her light skin and her light brown hair. But none could deny the effect was beautiful. She was only 14, but she was lovely.

Prince George Augustus meanwhile wore a wonderful suit with a long black coat. A deep blue ascot around his neck and his blond hair. He had recently had his 17 birthday and this was his first international event that his father would allow him to attend.

Quite suddenly, the cars stopped; they had arrived.

"Her Majesty, Queen Caroline of Great Hyruke. His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Philip of Great Hyruke. Her Royal Highness, Crown Princess Consort Marie of Great Hyruke."

"His Highness, Prince Leopold the Fourth of Croatia."

Royal Genes
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Royal Genes » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Great Hyruke wrote:Crown Prince Philip smiled at Prince Roi and Princess Natalie of Condé. Philip, unlike his wife was a laid back man and he was often times the one who soothed his sweet Marie's fiery attitude. Philip, as the brother of Queen Caroline and her heir was a very nice man.

Philip: "Hello Natalie, Roi, it is nice to see you once again."

Roi smiled at his brother-in-law. The Prince de Condé was actually several years older than Philip, Marie and even his wife Natalie and while at first this had made him feel awkward, he was at ease with it now. He looked much younger than he actually was, much to his twin brother's annoyance who's age would have caught up to him had he had not had operations to look the same as his brother.

"It's nice to see you. Philip, Marie."
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Great Hyruke
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Hyruke » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:47 pm

Queen Caroline smiled as she walked coldly and gracefully into the ballroom, shedding her snow covered coat away. She walked in a way that demanded attention, but out of sheer force of majesty. She had her sliver crown shining as she walked past her talking cousins and the other monarchs of Europe. She walked with her new love, her beloved Prince Leopold of Croatia, an Archduke from Polonge.

Shortly after her cold rejection of the advances of Prince Imperial Leo III of the Royally United Provinces, she had meet a new Leo, Prince Leopold whilst in Greece. They had hit it off and now every nobleman, parliament member, politician and a middle class men with a tele or the web of even the newspaper were betting on wither on not he would be the Prince Consort.

Crown Prince Philip nodded his head at Roi. He gave his wife, the mother of his children a small kiss.

Philip:
"I simply love one of Uncle Christophé's parties. Caroline is so uptight,Moshe rarely throws a party. This is amazing, not even near the beauty of our palaces or castles back in Great Hyruke and Ireland."

Polonge
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:19 pm

Great Hyruke wrote:Queen Caroline smiled as she walked coldly and gracefully into the ballroom, shedding her snow covered coat away. She walked in a way that demanded attention, but out of sheer force of majesty. She had her sliver crown shining as she walked past her talking cousins and the other monarchs of Europe. She walked with her new love, her beloved Prince Leopold of Croatia, an Archduke from Polonge.

Shortly after her cold rejection of the advances of Prince Imperial Leo III of the Royally United Provinces, she had meet a new Leo, Prince Leopold whilst in Greece. They had hit it off and now every nobleman, parliament member, politician and a middle class men with a tele or the web of even the newspaper were betting on wither on not he would be the Prince Consort.

Crown Prince Philip nodded his head at Roi. He gave his wife, the mother of his children a small kiss.

Philip:
"I simply love one of Uncle Christophé's parties. Caroline is so uptight,Moshe rarely throws a party. This is amazing, not even near the beauty of our palaces or castles back in Great Hyruke and Ireland."

Prince Leopold IV of Croatia, Archduke of Dubronvik and Polonge, was a tall and handsome man. He was the eldest grandson of the Kaiser of Reutoa, first son of the Prince of Croatia, Archduke Leopold III and his wife Archduchess Sarah. He was also the brother-in-law of the future King of Chypree. And now he was perhaps the future Consort of the Queen of Great Hyruke.

Their meeting had all been an accident. Leopold had been leaving Chypree where he had been visiting his sister, Crown Princess Sara, when he was delayed in Greece. As he was forced to wait in the city of Corinth for a new flight or a ocean liner even, he stayed at a beautiful sea side hotel. He had been admiring the sea on a peer when the Queen of Greece, Anne-Marie pasted by on her yacht.

The Queen of Greece had in attendance her cousin, the Queen of Great Hyruke. The former saw Leopold and they waved, and next thing they knew, they where meeting with each other in the Greek Queen's palace. Prince Leopold and Queen Caroline travelled together to Antwerp and then to Londres via yacht.

The Prince's only problem was his grandparents, they felt entitled to meddle in his love life and had offended the Queen. He was grateful as they quickly past his grandfather, who seemed busy talking to the Empress of Russlande.

"Isn't this place wonderful Caroline?"
Great Hyruke wrote:Queen Caroline smiled as she walked coldly and gracefully into the ballroom, shedding her snow covered coat away. She walked in a way that demanded attention, but out of sheer force of majesty. She had her sliver crown shining as she walked past her talking cousins and the other monarchs of Europe. She walked with her new love, her beloved Prince Leopold of Croatia, an Archduke from Polonge.

Philip:
i

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:35 am

Polonge wrote:

Philip:

Prince Leopold IV of Croatia, Archduke of Dubronvik and Polonge, was a tall and handsome man. He was the eldest grandson of the Kaiser of Reutoa, first son of the Prince of Croatia, Archduke Leopold III and his wife Archduchess Sarah. He was also the brother-in-law of the future King of Chypree. And now he was perhaps the future Consort of the Queen of Great Hyruke.

Their meeting had all been an accident. Leopold had been leaving Chypree where he had been visiting his sister, Crown Princess Sara, when he was delayed in Greece. As he was forced to wait in the city of Corinth for a new flight or a ocean liner even, he stayed at a beautiful sea side hotel. He had been admiring the sea on a peer when the Queen of Greece, Anne-Marie pasted by on her yacht.

The Queen of Greece had in attendance her cousin, the Queen of Great Hyruke. The former saw Leopold and they waved, and next thing they knew, they where meeting with each other in the Greek Queen's palace. Prince Leopold and Queen Caroline travelled together to Antwerp and then to Londres via yacht.

The Prince's only problem was his grandparents, they felt entitled to meddle in his love life and had offended the Queen. He was grateful as they quickly past his grandfather, who seemed busy talking to the Empress of Russlande.

"Isn't this place wonderful Caroline?"

Philip:
i

Kaiser Wilhelm-Henrich II looked quicky behind him and see his grandson, Prince Leopold IV of Croatia.....walking with Queen Caroline of Great Hyruke, he became frustrated that the young prince wasn't listening to his grandfather, him! and turned back to the Empress and bowed and slowly walked toward his grandson, the eldest, his cane making a clanking sound. But not to walk towards him, oh no, he wants him to know he is frustrated, or at least a bit mad.

"Clank Clank Clank"

Kaiser Wilhelm-Henrich smiled, he still couldn't believe his grandson was dating a Queen, while he was frustrated, he was curious to see how this would turn out, him marrying her, or them leaving each other, either way, he was going to enjoy himself with this.

"Ah, Prince Leopold.....Queen Caroline, what a pleasure to see you both? Tell me? Do you enjoy the Party so far, I know it has only just started, but I am curious?"
Last edited by Reutoa on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

WELD 2020

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates