NATION

PASSWORD

Party at Fontainebleau (DM/TG to Enter)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Russlande
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Roggen und Bernstein wrote:The three princes repeated the gesture for Princess Juliette that they had done for Princess Anana Joséphina.

"Hello, your highness. I am Prince Raphael, and these are my brothers Prince Michel and Prince Gabriel." said Prince Raphael, smiling confidently.

"Hello, your highness." said Prince Gabriel, smiling very sheepishly and trying to avoid showing his very far from perfect teeth. He shivered as a cold breeze blew. "I wish I had my scarf." he thought to himself.

"They are always like that, more or less." said Prince Michel.

"I think Prince Gabriel could use a hot beverage." said Prince Raphael, noticing that his little brother was shivering.

The three princes noticeably had very Teutonic accents.

The Princess of Poland snapped her fingers and servants moved quickly and closed the doors that lead to the hallway that lead outside to stop the cold, allowing warmth to envelope them all. She named her fingers once again and the Duke of Curtland walked forward. He bowed before the princesses.

Curtland: Your highness?

Juliette: Curtland, will you please have someone bring Prince Gabriel a hot chocolate.

Curtland: Of course Your Highness, I will do so.

Juliette: Thank you Curtland.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:14 am

Reutoa wrote:
Kingdom of Derita wrote:
Alice smiled. She thought about the scandal that had rocked the Imperial Court and the Austrias Hollande's royal family.

"Oh you know, he followed in the footsteps of his father. He charmed a few two many people and it simply ended badly. The ducal family of Fonmarine tried to kill each other."

King Consort Jöhn II of Finland looked at Queen Alice, he wanted to know what happened there, but Alice wouldn't tell me, he sighed

"I See..."

Avi nodded and began to explain the whole incident in Fonmarine.

"So Will had been visiting the duchy of Fonmarine, in southern Derita and oh my god they have fashion to die for there. The latest a in everything expect for those in Grenelefe or Port Victoria."

The South of Derita was the fashion and art capital of the world.

"Anyway, he was with his girlfriend, I believe her name was Katie or something."

Queen Alice choose now to interject to correct her sister. Avi was ever so terrible at remembering names of people who she had only known briefly or meet once, much less a girl she never met and wasn't all that important to the story.

"Katherine Carring, of the Carring Family, works with diamonds and emeralds."

"Thank you Alice."

"You are welcome."

"Anyway, Katie and Will were meeting with the ducal family of Fonmarine, the-"

"The Gransis. Or Gransétons."

"And the Duchessina of Fonmarine fell held over heels for Will, he is rather handsome, but Duchessina Fransina was immediately in love with him. With in a week Will had dumped Katie and was with Fransina. But it wasn't all that easy, Katie's uncle, Jeremy Carring was furious and was going to kill Uncle Napolean, Will's father. And they got into a fight and the Carrings refused to sell to the Austrias Hollande family."

The two woman laughed a little at this. Alice explained.

"Auntie Auguste was furious that she couldn't get this giant emerald ring that she had wanted."

"Anyway, then the Duchessina'a mother, the Duchess Dowager Maria Carolina fell in love with will, despite being 2 decades his senior. And her second husband, Lloyd Armount, Count of Ells de la y'Asdon ran to Uncle Napoleon as well, ready to kill him. Duchessina Fransina fought with her mother and had her put in an insane asylum in Germany."

"In the Kingdom of Baden."

"But the worst was not there, then the Duchessina's younger brother, Count Regio of Monte-Gantê, and he fell in love with Will as well. And he wasn't even gay. But the Count divorced his wife Amalia from Genes, abd took their daughter Reyna and tried courting with Will. Will, being his father's son, lead both of the siblings on for quite a while."

Alice shook her head distastefully.

"He would kiss The Count of Monte-Gantê, but then turn around and but the Duchessina of Fonmarine a new car. He would dance with Fransina, then pleasure Regio. It was all a terrible mess. And even worst, the two siblings, both older than Will by a few years, fought over him like children. Regio burned his sister's car, and Fransina stole his gifts from Will."

"Eventually it got dangerous"

"Yes, Regio stabbed the Duchessina twice in the stomach."

"And Fransina pushed Regio off a balcony."

"Luckily he landed in some bushes."

"They were going to kill each other until Will started meeting with a girl name Jeanne, or was it a guy name Jean? Ether way, he soon left the two homocidal siblings weeping over him. Uncle Napolean finally dragged him back home and sent an apology to the Gransis. Fransina eventually released her mother, but it turned out she had actually gone insane, so she was sent back to the asylum. Their stepfather refused to return to Fonmarine, and Regio's wife wouldn't take him back."

"Now every week they send Will ether hate mail and threats, or love letters begging for him back. Monsieur Cortille called Will the modern day Eros."

New Elizabetta
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Elizabetta » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:29 am

The Royal Majordomo cleared his throat a bit as he spoke loudly to announce the new arrivals.

"The Honorable Captain Anton of New Elizabetta."

The King-Emperor's youngest daughter, save Annie, Princess Anana Joséphina walked over to the front of the ballroom, grabbing a small power covered chocolate bonbon and popped it into her mouth.

Captain
Anton gave a small bow.

"Good evening Child. If my memory serves me well, and our information is correct you would be Princess Anana Josephine."
He takes her hand and kisses it.
"The pleasure of our meeting is all mine."

He grabs another flute of champagne and turns to Princess Juliette
"Good Evening I am Captain Anton."
He takes her hand and kisses it also, and gives her his most charming smile.
"If I recall what our diplomatic corp told me you would be Princess Juliette, they failed to mention exactly how attractive you were. It really is a pleasure to meet you."
Music, Clothes, Food, Drink, Honour. The five things a New Elizabettan loves best.

HP Lovecraft was telling the truth.... the Old Ones are out there.

Roggen und Bernstein
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Roggen und Bernstein » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:14 am

The royal court of Roggen und Bernstein was not free of its own intrigue and scandals.

Prince Gabriel seldom made any public appearances unless it was mandatory, and the royal court tended to see him as a darling sweet little boy with a gifted intellect, albeit one who was rather timid and shy. As the youngest of the three princes, he was the third in the line of succession to the throne, but he did not care, because he had no desire to be King and wanted a quieter life. However, this also put him in a unique position where he could express his opinions on controversial issues with little fear of penalty, and his writings as a newspaper editorial columnist had shocked quite a few people. Most recently, he had expressed his sympathies with a left-wing populist revolutionary movement fighting a corrupt Latin American regime, and their black beret and balaclava clad leader had even thanked him for his support in a video that had permeated the internet. Instead of apologizing, Prince Gabriel discussed sending the cavalry regiment he was an honorary "colonel" of to train the rebels, something that was theoretically within his power but seemed like an outlandish proposal. Meanwhile, the rest of the royal family insisted to the media that their darling sweet little boy would never harm a living creature and he was just being naive.

"They must know about it. Are they just being diplomatic and not bringing up the topic? Ugh... That was a mistake. What was I thinking, or was I thinking at all?" thought Prince Gabriel to himself as he cautiously sipped his hot chocolate.

This scandal had overshadowed the recent revelation that Prince Raphael had spent tens of thousands of NS$ from the state coffers on expensive suits and gowns for himself and the latest in his long list of significant others.

"I would be in big trouble if it were not for Gabriel. He is such a nice boy."

Prince Michel was the first in line to the throne, so naturally he went out of his way to avoid anything that might damage his perfect record. He was very embarrassed for his two little brothers, and for his family as a whole.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:30 am

New Elizabetta wrote:
The Royal Majordomo cleared his throat a bit as he spoke loudly to announce the new arrivals.

"The Honorable Captain Anton of New Elizabetta."

The King-Emperor's youngest daughter, save Annie, Princess Anana Joséphina walked over to the front of the ballroom, grabbing a small power covered chocolate bonbon and popped it into her mouth.

Captain
Anton gave a small bow.

"Good evening Child. If my memory serves me well, and our information is correct you would be Princess Anana Josephine."

"If I recall what our diplomatic corp told me you would be Princess Juliette, they failed to mention exactly how attractive you were. It really is a pleasure to meet you."

Princess Anana Joséphina smiled, laughing a little at her sister as the Captain from the nation of New Elizabetta. She found it a funny.

Roggen und Bernstein wrote:The royal court of Roggen und Bernstein was not free of its own intrigue and scandals.

Prince Gabriel seldom made any public appearances unless it was mandatory, and the royal court tended to see him as a darling sweet little boy with a gifted intellect, albeit one who was rather timid and shy. As the youngest of the three princes, he was the third in the line of succession to the throne, but he did not care, because he had no desire to be King and wanted a quieter life. However, this also put him in a unique position where he could express his opinions on controversial issues with little fear of penalty, and his writings as a newspaper editorial columnist had shocked quite a few people. Most recently, he had expressed his sympathies with a left-wing populist revolutionary movement fighting a corrupt Latin American regime, and their black beret and balaclava clad leader had even thanked him for his support in a video that had permeated the internet. Instead of apologizing, Prince Gabriel discussed sending the cavalry regiment he was an honorary "colonel" of to train the rebels, something that was theoretically within his power but seemed like an outlandish proposal. Meanwhile, the rest of the royal family insisted to the media that their darling sweet little boy would never harm a living creature and he was just being naive.

"They must know about it. Are they just being diplomatic and not bringing up the topic? Ugh... That was a mistake. What was I thinking, or was I thinking at all?" thought Prince Gabriel to himself as he cautiously sipped his hot chocolate.

This scandal had overshadowed the recent revelation that Prince Raphael had spent tens of thousands of NS$ from the state coffers on expensive suits and gowns for himself and the latest in his long list of significant others.

Prince Michel was the first in line to the throne, so naturally he went out of his way to avoid anything that might damage his perfect record. He was very embarrassed for his two little brothers, and for his family as a whole.

Princess Anana Joséphina, as the daughter of the King-Emperor of Derita, knew nothing of much in stuff outside of Derita, Russlande and even Genes. She rubbed a bonbon between her finger tips and looked to Prince Michael, glancing at both of his brother.

"That cup is made from Russlandian china, mother had all of the dishes created by the finest servants she could find. It's 30 million NSdollars."

Russlande
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:38 am

Kingdom of Derita wrote:
New Elizabetta wrote:
Captain
Anton gave a small bow.

Princess Anana Joséphina smiled, laughing a little at her sister as the Captain from the nation of New Elizabetta. She found it a funny.

Roggen und Bernstein wrote:The royal court of Roggen und Bernstein was not free of its own intrigue and scandals.

Princess Anana Joséphina, as the daughter of the King-Emperor of Derita, knew nothing of much in stuff outside of Derita, Russlande and even Genes. She rubbed a bonbon between her finger tips and looked to Prince Michael, glancing at both of his brother.

"That cup is made from Russlandian china, mother had all of the dishes created by the finest servants she could find. It's 30 million NSdollars."

Juliette hit her younger sister's shoulder softly laughing a little.

Juliette:"Anana Joséphina, don't say things like that. It's bragging and unsightly."

New Elizabetta
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Elizabetta » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Captain smiles at Anana & winks at Juliette.
"I will of course be expecting a dance from each of you later this evening."
He grins broader
"So those bonbons look good, where do I get a plateful?"

He notices the three Princes and turns to greet them (Roggen und Bernstein)
"Ah Gentlemen, I see that you are from an old nation long known to us. I recall that many years ago a Princess Matilda visited your nation as a potential husband to Prince, prince....Gabriel I believe. Though it was many years ago,the Mansion & 200 acres of land are still deeded to your nation anytime you wish to use them."
He sips his drink
"It is good to meet you" He extends his hand to shake.
Music, Clothes, Food, Drink, Honour. The five things a New Elizabettan loves best.

Reutoa
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Kingdom of Derita wrote:
Alice smiled. She thought about the scandal that had rocked the Imperial Court and the Austrias Hollande's royal family.

"Oh you know, he followed in the footsteps of his father. He charmed a few two many people and it simply ended badly. The ducal family of Fonmarine tried to kill each other."

King Consort Jöhn II of Finland looked at Queen Alice, he wanted to know what happened there, but Alice wouldn't tell me, he sighed

"I See..."
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Kingdom of Derita wrote:
Reutoa wrote:

"I See..."

"So Will had been visiting the duchy of Fonmarine, in southern Derita and oh my god they have fashion to die for there. The latest a in everything expect for those in Grenelefe or Port Victoria."

"Anyway, he was with his girlfriend, I believe her name was Katie or something."

Queen Alice choose now to interject to correct her sister. Avi was ever so terrible at remembering names of people who she had only known briefly or meet once, much less a girl she never met and wasn't all that important to the story.

"Thank you Alice."

"You are welcome."

"And the Duchessina of Fonmarine fell held over heels for Will, he is rather handsome, but Duchessina Fransina was immediately in love with him. With in a week Will had dumped Katie and was with Fransina. But it wasn't all that easy, Katie's uncle, Jeremy Carring was furious and was going to kill Uncle Napolean, Will's father. And they got into a fight and the Carrings refused to sell to the Austrias Hollande family."

"Auntie Auguste was furious that she couldn't get this giant emerald ring that she had wanted."

"Anyway, then the Duchessina'a mother, the Duchess Dowager Maria Carolina fell in love with will, despite being 2 decades his senior. And her second husband, Lloyd Armount, Count of Ells de la y'Asdon ran to Uncle Napoleon as well, ready to kill him. Duchessina Fransina fought with her mother and had her put in an insane asylum in Germany."

"But the worst was not there, then the Duchessina's younger brother, Count Regio of Monte-Gantê, and he fell in love with Will as well. And he wasn't even gay. But the Count divorced his wife Amalia from Genes, abd took their daughter Reyna and tried courting with Will. Will, being his father's son, lead both of the siblings on for quite a while."

"He would kiss The Count of Monte-Gantê, but then turn around and but the Duchessina of Fonmarine a new car. He would dance with Fransina, then pleasure Regio. It was all a terrible mess. And even worst, the two siblings, both older than Will by a few years, fought over him like children. Regio burned his sister's car, and Fransina stole his gifts from Will."

"They were going to kill each other until Will started meeting with a girl name Jeanne, or was it a guy name Jean? Ether way, he soon left the two homocidal siblings weeping over him. Uncle Napolean finally dragged him back home and sent an apology to the Gransis. Fransina eventually released her mother, but it turned out she had actually gone insane, so she was sent back to the asylum. Their stepfather refused to return to Fonmarine, and Regio's wife wouldn't take him back."

"Now every week they send Will ether hate mail and threats, or love letters begging for him back. Monsieur Cortille called Will the modern day Eros."

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:58 pm

New Elizabetta wrote:

Captain smiles at Anana & winks at Juliette.
"I will of course be expecting a dance from each of you later this evening."
He grins broader
"So those bonbons look good, where do I get a plateful?"

He notices the three Princes and turns to greet them (Roggen und Bernstein)
"Ah Gentlemen, I see that you are from an old nation long known to us. I recall that many years ago a Princess Matilda visited your nation as a potential husband to Prince, prince....Gabriel I believe. Though it was many years ago,the Mansion & 200 acres of land are still deeded to your nation anytime you wish to use them."
He sips his drink
"It is good to meet you" He extends his hand to shake.

Princess Anana Joséphina smiled and blushed. Meanwhile,maher friend, Lady Adélaïde hearing that the Captain from New Elizabetta wished to have a plate full of bonbons walked over to the desert table, each dish was extremely rich and expensive. She grabbed a aqua colored China plate and filled it with Bonbons.

The princess spoke kindly to Captain Anton.

"I would be delighted to share a dance with you Captian."

Lady Adélaïde smiled and handed him the small plate.

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Kingdom of Derita wrote:
Kingdom of Derita wrote:

"Thank you Alice."

"You are welcome."

King Consort Jöhn II of Finland looked in shock at Queen Alice, while his arms were still crossed, he uncrossed the, and put them on his sides, he couldn't believe that Queen María Dona was seeing him, he sighed, he couldn't find any words to describe how shocked he was

"Oh......um..."
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:09 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Kingdom of Derita wrote:

King Consort Jöhn II of Finland looked in shock at Queen Alice, while his arms were still crossed, he uncrossed the, and put them on his sides, he couldn't believe that Queen María Dona was seeing him, he sighed, he couldn't find any words to describe how shocked he was

"Oh......um..."

Queen Alice and Queen Avi laughed looking at each other. King Consort John of Finland's face was absolutely priceless from his shock. Queen Alice of the Carolinas raised her eyebrow at John teasingly.

"Is something ever wrong dear brother-in-law?"

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Kingdom of Derita wrote:
Reutoa wrote:

"Oh......um..."

Queen Alice and Queen Avi laughed looking at each other. King Consort John of Finland's face was absolutely priceless from his shock. Queen Alice of the Carolinas raised her eyebrow at John teasingly.

King Consort Jöhn II of Finland looked at his sister in law, Queen Alice and made a small smile and simply nodded, if Maria came tonight, he'd have to tell her

"Yes, I...am ....thank you for asking"

WELD 2020

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Kingdom of Derita wrote:

King Consort Jöhn II of Finland looked at his sister in law, Queen Alice and made a small smile and simply nodded, if Maria came tonight, he'd have to tell her

"Yes, I...am ....thank you for asking"

The two young queens both laughed once again at John. Queen Alice walked off a little bit and grabbed a glass of sparkling water. Avi, the Queen of Finland meanwhile turned and placed yet another kiss on his cheek.

Les Etats Connuriste
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Les Etats Connuriste » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:42 pm

Great Hyruke wrote:Princess Charlotte smiled and gave the Crown Prince of the Allied Connurust States a curtsy her long dress folding over itself a little at the floor. She hadn't realized that this was the future Emperor of the ACS. She remembered now, she had heard her great-grandfather and her mother talk about in very positive light.

Charlotte rolled her eyes at her cousin. She his overdramatize actions very, entertaining yes, but it was not correct in greetings of royals, even if they were indeed family.

Charlotte: "I am Princess Charlotte of England and Great Hyruke, daughter of the Empress of Prussia, and Duchess of Geneva."

The Crown Prince made a mental note of her full title, internally remarking upon how his father had loved England and that it was fitting that Geneva, such a pretty city, would have such a pretty Duchess.

Connor: "Now that we all know who one another is, would you like to accompany us both?"

Royal Genes
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Royal Genes » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:45 pm

The Queen Mother of Venice and Montenegro looked at her precious daughter's face that was complete distress and stormed over to the King-Emperor, not at all pleased in the slightest by the sight of the Crown Prince of Derita, André and the Duchess of Arouet-Poutiou, Ki together. Even now as people began to middle once again, it was horrifying. She spoke softly and harshly to Christopher II.

"Who is that woman?"
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Great Hyruke
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Hyruke » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Les Etats Connuriste wrote:
Great Hyruke wrote:Princess Charlotte smiled and gave the Crown Prince of the Allied Connurust States a curtsy her long dress folding over itself a little at the floor. She hadn't realized that this was the future Emperor of the ACS. She remembered now, she had heard her great-grandfather and her mother talk about in very positive light.

Charlotte rolled her eyes at her cousin. She his overdramatize actions very, entertaining yes, but it was not correct in greetings of royals, even if they were indeed family.

Charlotte: "I am Princess Charlotte of England and Great Hyruke, daughter of the Empress of Prussia, and Duchess of Geneva."

The Crown Prince made a mental note of her full title, internally remarking upon how his father had loved England and that it was fitting that Geneva, such a pretty city, would have such a pretty Duchess.

Connor: "Now that we all know who one another is, would you like to accompany us both?"

Princess Charlotte smiled and walked forward, her arms crossed over each other and she couldn't help but feel a bit of laughter as she looked at her cousin and then more at Crown Prince Connor, admiring his visage discretely so, as not to be noticed.

Charlotte: "Who would have thought that today that I would be escorted in a beautiful palace by my cousin, the King of Romania and a new friend, the Crown Prince of the Allied Connurist States."

New Elizabetta
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Elizabetta » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Princess Anana Joséphina smiled and blushed. Meanwhile,maher friend, Lady Adélaïde hearing that the Captain from New Elizabetta wished to have a plate full of bonbons walked over to the desert table, each dish was extremely rich and expensive. She grabbed a aqua colored China plate and filled it with Bonbons.

Captain Anton, passes over a small wooden box to Anana, to free up his hand to take the bonbons. He balances both plate & glass to free up his hand to reach other and kiss Lady Adelaides hand.
"My thanks, fair maiden. We Elizabettans have a weakness for sweet things."
He looks around
"Tell me ladies where may I find the hosts of this event?"
He indicates the box
"Though my nation is not what it once was it would still be ill-mannered of me to attend without bringing a gift."

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:04 pm

New Elizabetta wrote:

Captain Anton, passes over a small wooden box to Anana, to free up his hand to take the bonbons. He balances both plate & glass to free up his hand to reach other and kiss Lady Adelaides hand.
He looks around
He indicates the box
"Though my nation is not what it once was it would still be ill-mannered of me to attend without bringing a gift."

Princess Anana Joséphina smiled and looked to Lady Adélaïde, who was blushing at being complimented by Captain Anton. Derita was a nation of sweet things. The young princess turned to Lady Adélaïde and spoke softly.

"The host is my father, Adélaïde, will to take the Captain to daddy?"

"Of course Your Royal Highness."

Lady Adélaïde gestured for Captain Anton to follow her towards the King-Emperor.

Royal Genes wrote:The Queen Mother of Venice and Montenegro looked at her precious daughter's face that was complete distress and stormed over to the King-Emperor, not at all pleased in the slightest by the sight of the Crown Prince of Derita, André and the Duchess of Arouet-Poutiou, Ki together. Even now as people began to middle once again, it was horrifying. She spoke softly and harshly to Christopher II.

"Who is that woman?"

King-Emperor Christopher II was currently speaking with the clearly angered Queen Mother Antoinetta. He towered over the queen, and he spoke softly and calm, and more than anything self assured and superior.

"How delightful to see you once again Antonietta."

New Elizabetta
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Elizabetta » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:14 pm

Princess Anana Joséphina smiled and looked to Lady Adélaïde, who was blushing at being complimented by Captain Anton. Derita was a nation of sweet things. The young princess turned to Lady Adélaïde and spoke softly.

Lady Adélaïde gestured for Captain Anton to follow her towards the King-Emperor.
]

Captain Anton finished the last of the bonbons and passed both plate & glass to a passing individual, waiter or not he didn't check.
He takes back the box, from Anana, and bows to them.
"Ladies it was my blessing to have been greeted by such fair young maidens and I look forward to a dance with each of you as this evening progresses. I may even" He grins broadly "have to return in years to come merely to feast my eyes upon your continuing beauty".
He indicates for Lady Adelaide to lead the way
"My Lady if you will."

Royal Genes
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Royal Genes » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Kingdom of Derita wrote:
New Elizabetta wrote:
He looks around
He indicates the box

Royal Genes wrote:The Queen Mother of Venice and Montenegro looked at her precious daughter's face that was complete distress and stormed over to the King-Emperor, not at all pleased in the slightest by the sight of the Crown Prince of Derita, André and the Duchess of Arouet-Poutiou, Ki together. Even now as people began to middle once again, it was horrifying. She spoke softly and harshly to Christopher II.

"Who is that woman?"

King-Emperor Christopher II was currently speaking with the clearly angered Queen Mother Antoinetta. He towered over the queen, and he spoke softly and calm, and more than anything self assured and superior.

"How delightful to see you once again Antonietta."

The Queen Mother scowled at Christopher II.

"Don't you act as if I am one of your little princess children. Your Majesty, now tell me who is that woman dancing with my daughter's fiancée?"

Meanwhile Queen Marie Thérèsa of Sicily sighed and walked over to the small desert table and grabbed a bonbon from the table and bit int one as she walked away and looked around silently and her face calm.

Queen Marie Thérèsa:
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Roggen und Bernstein
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Roggen und Bernstein » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:22 pm

"Yes, I recall that Prince Gabriel used those 200 acres as resettlement site for the people in his overcrowded almshouses. He divided up the land into smaller plots and distributed them so they could become landowners, and they sold their agricultural surpluses and used the profits to set up some manufacturing concerns as well for a self-sufficient community. He also started a charity school and an infirmary there." said Prince Michel to Captain Anton.

"He even gave some of them patents of nobility in exchange for military service, and his descendant with his namesake is still the honorary colonel of the cavalry regiment established centuries ago. He looks way too cute all gussied up in his uniform, doesn't he?" said Prince Raphael to Princess Anana and Adelaide.

The 21st century Prince Gabriel blushed, being very easily embarrassed, much like his ancestor.
Last edited by Roggen und Bernstein on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:35 pm

New Elizabetta wrote:

]

Captain Anton finished the last of the bonbons and passed both plate & glass to a passing individual, waiter or not he didn't check.
He takes back the box, from Anana, and bows to them.
"Ladies it was my blessing to have been greeted by such fair young maidens and I look forward to a dance with each of you as this evening progresses. I may even" He grins broadly "have to return in years to come merely to feast my eyes upon your continuing beauty".
He indicates for Lady Adelaide to lead the way
"My Lady if you will."

Lady Adélaïde walked over to the the King-Emperor, one of the most powerful men known. And he was the most beloved man in the entire country. Lady Adélaïde curtsied before her friend's father.

"Your Imperial Majesty."

The King-Emperor's face light up as he had an excuse not to look at the two. That noblewoman who was his daughter's friend and Captain Anton.

"Ah, good evening."

Roggen und Bernstein wrote:"Yes, I recall that Prince Gabriel used those 200 acres as resettlement site for the people in his overcrowded almshouses. He divided up the land into smaller plots and distributed them so they could become landowners, and they sold their agricultural surpluses and used the profits to set up some manufacturing concerns as well for a self-sufficient community. He also started a charity school and an infirmary there." said Prince Michel to Captain Anton.

"He even gave some of them patents of nobility in exchange for military service, and his descendant with his namesake is still the honorary colonel of the cavalry regiment established centuries ago. He looks way too cute all gussied up in his uniform, doesn't he?" said Prince Raphael to Princess Anana and Adelaide.

The 21st century Prince Gabriel blushed, being very easily embarrassed, much like his ancestor.

Princess Anana Joséphina blushed deeply as her eyes looked to Prince Gabriel, she had to admit that the Prince was attractive. She wish that Adélaïde had not walked away with Captain from New Elizabetta, though the Princess's friend from a distance winked at her.

"Yes, I must admit that he does."

New Elizabetta
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Elizabetta » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Roggen und Bernstein wrote:"Yes, I recall that Prince Gabriel used those 200 acres as resettlement site for the people in his overcrowded almshouses. He divided up the land into smaller plots and distributed them so they could become landowners, and they sold their agricultural surpluses and used the profits to set up some manufacturing concerns as well for a self-sufficient community. He also started a charity school and an infirmary there." said Prince Michel to Captain Anton.

Captain Anton nods.
"Ah the land was used well then, I am most delighted with that, no doubt many of those residents inter-married with local Elizabettan families.. the Mansion is still held in the name of Prince Gabriel so does actually belong to your brother, should he wish use of it"
He grins and adds
"Perhaps he will whisk away one of these young ladies, or all of them to his retreat for a weekend of love and romance"

New Elizabetta
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Elizabetta » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Lady Adélaïde walked over to the the King-Emperor, one of the most powerful men known. And he was the most beloved man in the entire country. Lady Adélaïde curtsied before her friend's father.

"Your Imperial Majesty."

The King-Emperor's face light up as he had an excuse not to look at the two. That noblewoman who was his daughter's friend and Captain Anton.

"Ah, good evening."

Captain Anton bows deeply and holds out his hand to shake that of the King-Emperors, as Elizabettan men only defer to the highest ranking female. He locks eyes with the King-Emperor and asseses his strength & character. He likes what he sees,and the grin he offers in genuine.
"Your Majesty,, my nation is not what it once was after falling to two civil wars, but it would be most discourteous of me to attend this gathering without a small gift"
He offers the box, inside on a bed of red velvet lay an emerald necklace with no stone less than 20 carats, also there is a velvet bag containing diamonds of no less than 10 carats.
"A humble gift of the necklace for your good lady wife, and the diamonds to add to your treasury, a small token of our esteem for your nation."

He spies Queen Mother Antoinetta and bows deeply to her.
"My Lady, wherever I set my eyes I see beauty (he indicates Lady Adelaide), but as yet I have not seen beauty to match yours. If I were to lose my sight at this moment I would count the moments I looked upon you as a worthy trade"
He grins insolently at her
"I already have three dance partners for this evening, but would delighted if you would also honour me with a dance."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates