NATION

PASSWORD

Rise of Nations RP, 1915 - 1995 (Open to All, OOC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Red Party
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Red Party wrote:It's going to be a general embargo of French products. We are also going to look to support war operations on the ground. What country are you?

We don't use your French shit. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Also eat my advanced navies ASS. I've sealed off the area. planes, submarines, battleships, all guarding the coast.

You are WAY out of whack. You're battling a fucking superpower. If a great power boycotted your shit you lose money
does smoking kill? idk

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:45 pm

Red Party wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:
We don't use your French shit. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Also eat my advanced navies ASS. I've sealed off the area. planes, submarines, battleships, all guarding the coast.

You are WAY out of whack. You're battling a fucking superpower. If a great power boycotted your shit you lose money

I don't need your fucking money. I'm part communist, with lots of farms and one of the worlds largest mining sectors. I produce all of my own shit. Also I think I qualify for superpower having one, if not the, most advanced navies, having a major hold in the pacific, and have control over the Panama canal.
I KILLED MUFASA

Red Party
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Red Party wrote:You are WAY out of whack. You're battling a fucking superpower. If a great power boycotted your shit you lose money

I don't need your fucking money. I'm part communist, with lots of farms and one of the worlds largest mining sectors. I produce all of my own shit. Also I think I qualify for superpower having one, if not the, most advanced navies, having a major hold in the pacific, and have control over the Panama canal.

I don't consider you a world power, possibly a regional one. The northern half of your country is fucking deserted. I don't know we're your getting your planes from.
does smoking kill? idk

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Red Party wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

I don't consider you a world power, possibly a regional one. The northern half of your country is fucking deserted. I don't know we're your getting your planes from.

My factories. Iron, coal oil, all home found. And if we need the few private manufactures in my country to be paid to do stuff we have new zealandic gold.
I KILLED MUFASA

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:00 pm

What should my third post be about?
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Jorl, FFS, You could've hosted the talks between the USSGT and Martovia instead of invading.

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Red Party wrote:You are WAY out of whack. You're battling a fucking superpower. If a great power boycotted your shit you lose money

You do realize you own half of a desert continent, and back then and even now, Australia was nothing near a superpower. Let alone "claiming" the Panama canal. I myself wouldn't classify as one either (even though the British Empire was classified as a superpower from the end of WWII to the Suez Crisis). Also, be expecting opposing forces (including myself) to be coming from all sides. Whether or not your "advanced navy" blocked everything off.
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Anyone with some bombers can eliminate your Panama Canal. Secondly, I highly doubt Australia of all places produces all their own shit, seeing as they're mostly deserts and can't support industry all over
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Everyone says Western Australia is a Colony,

Even though they are independent as any other state in the USSGT, and we fully acknowledge them as a civil body, which you can see in the Census

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:33 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Anyone with some bombers can eliminate your Panama Canal. Secondly, I highly doubt Australia of all places produces all their own shit, seeing as they're mostly deserts and can't support industry all over

Where did people get the idea thta 90% of Australia is Desert. It's made up of more along the line of 40% Desert and lots of jungle and grasslands. It also has one of the largest mining industries in the world.
I KILLED MUFASA

Deminis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Where did people get the idea thta 90% of Australia is Desert. It's made up of more along the line of 40% Desert and lots of jungle and grasslands. It also has one of the largest mining industries in the world.

actually its 60% in the summer, closer to 30% in winter. it does have a very nice mining operation for diamonds, Iron, aluminum,copper and even gold. It was a pretty industrious nation in the early 1900s. The Only reason i could see it not being a superpower at the time was due to it being under the power of the British. In this however that is a major difference.

Mid East Oil & Luxury Minerals Corporation
Myrmidon Tactical Design
Rawlincia Agriculture Depot
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:40 pm

Deminis wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

actually its 60% in the summer, closer to 30% in winter. it does have a very nice mining operation for diamonds, Iron, aluminum,copper and even gold. It was a pretty industrious nation in the early 1900s. The Only reason i could see it not being a superpower at the time was due to it being under the power of the British. In this however that is a major difference.

Coal and oil as well.
I KILLED MUFASA

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:44 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Deminis wrote:

Coal and oil as well.

Yes indeed. In this ae, with those materials, they would aslo be able to build some pretty amazing tech. Heavy lifting zeppelins, and where you are, it would be pretty reasonable to construct some "France" cannons around your borders. they would supply humongous amounts of defense.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Deminis wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Coal and oil as well.

Yes indeed. In this ae, with those materials, they would aslo be able to build some pretty amazing tech. Heavy lifting zeppelins, and where you are, it would be pretty reasonable to construct some "France" cannons around your borders. they would supply humongous amounts of defense.

Thanks for the tip.
I KILLED MUFASA

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:49 pm

My reasons for war

A. You made it pretty clear that you were never going to sell western aussue away
B. Makoria is Anti Europe and warlikr, so this was inevitable
C. The thread is on its last legs. I'm giving it a bit of a boost with this war.
I KILLED MUFASA

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:My reasons for war

A. You made it pretty clear that you were never going to sell western aussue away
C. The thread is on its last legs. I'm giving it a bit of a boost with this war.

A.) And calling off a Peace summit was the "Logical" reaction to it? we could've come to some concensus, maybe a middle ground
B.) Fair Enough
C.) Well isn't that Narssisitic as all hell, The RP is doing fine, preaching you're the so called "person who will save the rp from failing" is pompous
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:My reasons for war

A.) And calling off a Peace summit was the "Logical" reaction to it? we could've come to some concensus, maybe a middle ground
B.) Fair Enough
C.) Well isn't that Narssisitic as all hell, The RP is doing fine, preaching you're the so called "person who will save the rp from failing" is pompous

With such a long timed rp, it was actually inevitable to start slowing down without a kick. My guess is the Jorl saw the early signs as an experienced rper and gave an early boost to prevent any loss that might snowball and begin to lessen attendance and thus slow the game further. And initial Logic is hardly ever something that is used in something such as running a nation, the logical reaction may not be a reaction that would appease the populace, or it may cause a drop in economics that would take too much time to recover from. Statistic logic however allows a nations leader to foresee the possible paths and chose the most likely to be successful, sometimes the most strategic path is not the path of least resistance.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Just posted to say I'm still in this.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Independent States of Tula
Senator

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Togeria wrote:Just posted to say I'm still in this.

Same, working on a post, will be up later today.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:09 pm

I know it's late, but.

Notice:

The Year is 1920

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Just a question but you guys doing any other nation RP's?
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:18 pm

Togeria wrote:Just a question but you guys doing any other nation RP's?

We have a Fallout one: viewtopic.php?t=360455

I also host another RP where we are US troops in WWII commanding Platoons and up (if your character survives long enough for that promotion) that's here: viewtopic.php?t=359591

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Independent States of Tula wrote:
Togeria wrote:Just a question but you guys doing any other nation RP's?

I also host another RP where we are US troops in WWII commanding Platoons and up (if your character survives long enough for that promotion) that's here: viewtopic.php?t=359591

There is a fallout rp? That sounds like a lot of fun.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:21 pm

Deminis wrote:

It is, I got to post there too...god too many CAS RPS!!! TOO MANY!!! :P

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:23 pm

Deminis wrote:

It is, I got to post there too...god too many CAS RPS!!! TOO MANY!!! :P

Care if i put in an application?

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates