NATION

PASSWORD

\\'igle (Social Media RP/IC/Open/MT Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

\\'igle (Social Media RP/IC/Open/MT Only)

Postby Quirina » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:59 am

\\'IGLE™
Post. Comment. Reply.

WHAT IS THIS?

Here in Wigle, we spread the word, share ideas and create new marvels of our own to contribute to the spreading of information to all accessible parts of the world. We in Wigle are committed to the task of bringing the best and free-access social media to anyone, and do our very best to provide our intellects and ordinary peoples alike with the accommodation they need to vent out their pluralities and philosophies, because we believe that the new social outlet is your lengthy post here in Wigle.

WHAT WE ARE?

Wigle started as a joint venture between Radiotelevisione Quirinale and The Triumphant, spearheaded by the latter, in delivering accessible and free content to any individuals to all regions and continents of the world. The technology both Triumphant and Radiotelevisione Quirinale not only brings the fact that these two well-known companies connived with a purpose, but to enhance access to information with creative postures.

WHY WIGLE?

Simply, we are free for all, and accessible to anyone around the world.

POST FORMAT & TIPS

• Be polite to your words, even in insults. It pays off.
  • This is the Internet, but we have laws here. No nudes, no furries, and no ponies.
  • The @WigleModAdmin is watching you.
Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][floatleft][table][tr][td][img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK_JWoNwSpdUyrsWynf0lChXHaHuvSicHizWIfzGKS-darOtYBnQ[/img][/td][/tr][/table][/floatleft][list][img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa433/1314969/comments_zps292c7d98.png[/img][tab=3][/tab] [color=green][b]Someone wrote in \\'igle[/b][/color]
[quote="Name Surname"]
[color=grey]@NameSurname[/color]

[color=#4080FF]@RepliedNameSurname[/color], Your content here. [color=#4080FF]#ThisIsHashtag[/color]
[url=http://bit.ns/Link%20your%20stuff%20here.htm]bit.ns/LYsHp[/url][/quote][/list]
[hr][/hr]

Example:

Image Someone wrote in \\'igle
    Andrew Boniface wrote:@AndrewBoniface

@AlistairMoriarty, Hello there! #Greetings
    bit.ns/LYsHp

A MUST READ!

Disclaimer:
All posts, its contents, and its authors are responsible for their messages they bring in Wigle. The posts here are intended for in-game purposes only, and should not be taken out of context. It is in the discretion of the author or poster to include any out-of-game message or content that may seem to be offensive or in violation to NationStates forum rules, but we, the WigleMod Administration, will not hold answerable and responsible to any damages made by the author/s of the any concerned post/s. Any message within Wigle does not reflect to the WigleMod Administration's views, actions, and rules in this Site.
Last edited by Quirina on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Sevor69 wrote:@Mods, First! Also: The Illuminati is everywhere! The polymorphic space rocks have control over three fifths of the world's largest alliances! SACTO, IFC? All of them! #NUMBERONE!!!1! #BewareTheDiamondAuthority!

Last edited by Guadalupador on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:04 am

SRIVATSA wrote:
    Yo yo yo mofo get the fucking cam because jim jams imma hit the road

Last edited by Victoriala on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Praciba
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Praciba » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:27 am

Want to help build a world? Like to roleplay? Come to Werenth and claim your slice of paradise!
Pracib Questionnaire for the Establishment of Worldwide Pracib Numbers - Filling it in is highly appreciated!
The Tästa Þóstellär Group - He Who Touches shall receive you now
Praciba Votes - Lokkeþar | Your opinion matters!
I don't bite and even if I did, you wouldn't feel it anyway. Feel free to send me a telegram, even if you just want to talk.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:41 am

Sevor69 wrote:Kojiro is a Spacerock! Moriarty is a Spacerock! Saiko is a Spacerock! Every world leader is a spacerock! They're about to hollow out the earth and make more of their kind! #BewareTheDiamondAuthority!

Last edited by Guadalupador on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:17 pm

WigleMod Admin wrote:@WigleModAdmin

Hey guys! We will be rehashing the internal codification of Wigle to have it freely post images of any size you want, since the current system only allows 100x100 pixels due to the minimalistic efforts for the said post code system. You can still post your anything here.

And before I forget, we are not going to allow any advertisements from other social media sites, because really, who advertises Facebook on Friendster? #Wigle #Moderation

Last edited by Quirina on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
एक, सच, अजेय

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:18 am

Jones Nicholson wrote:@JonesNichols0n

It seems the @WigleModAdmin had fixed the avatar issue, and at least improved it. I think we can now freely have pictures regardless of resolution. Yay! I do hope the next one will allow more than 140+ characters tho. #NewCodes

एक, सच, अजेय

Call me Quirina.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:42 pm

Sevor69 wrote:Allright gentlement, whos ready for some good truthful posts exposing the god-awful c clusters?

Last edited by Guadalupador on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Alastair Lancaster wrote:@AlastairL

@TheRealJoPatania, Hey Johanna I know this isn't about your bro, and you didn't ask this but are you single? If you are, hit me up and we could go out on a date when I come back from an aid mission in British Africa. #SingleandReadytoMingle

A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Marius Tobodyn wrote:@ManOnTheMoveMarius

I think I'm addicted to social media, just made an account for this one today. #WelcomeToWigle

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:05 pm

Sevor69 wrote:ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES1 ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES!

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:24 pm

Free Research Institute of Britannesburg - Official Page wrote:The FRIB has officially finished their dissertation detailing the issue between homosexuality, genetics and psychiatry.

The study was conducted with 1,000 pairs of gay twins, and by doing so, the researchers analyzed and found clear links between sexual orientation in men with "two regions of the human genome that have been implicated before, one on the X chromosome and one on chromosome 8." In layman's terms, scientists are saying this means that they've found a single gene in all of the twins that can only be attributed to sexual orientation. The findings are—according to study leader Herian Moreartu of the College of Psychiatry—an enormous contribution to the catalogue of evidence that "erodes the notion that sexual orientation is a choice."

With such strong genetic premise, this became the main factor, as the study asserts, the choices made by males and females to "diversify" themselves into lesbians, gays, transsexuals, among others. To back up the genetic premise, the same study group also had found out that this results to the so-called "impulse control disorder", which is clearly a mental illness. Homosexuality was classified, in this study, as part of the ICD category.

Impulse control disorder (ICD) is a class of psychiatric disorders characterized by impulsivity – failure to resist a temptation, urge or impulse that may harm oneself or others. Many psychiatric disorders feature impulsivity, including substance-related disorders, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, conduct disorder and mood disorders. From this fact, the study had greatly made the inner cause of homosexuality and assert it as a mental illness through presentation of psychiatric genetics, which brings the question "Are behaviors and mental deficiencies inherited", and by this far, the study proves that this is true on homosexuality.

The study also backs the claims that homosexuality is unnatural and a deviation from natural selection. Aside from its strong points, it also managed to deliver the right proofs and assertions that homosexuality can be cured, thus giving this research a new milestone in the scientific community in Britannina and Quirina. Although the study is expected to be harshly recieved by leftwing groups and liberal skeptics, the study group also anticipates a worldly praise for their contribution to society and the academe in enlightening the world views backed with scientific approach.

Currently, the same team of Moreartu is conducting another breakthrough in the field: a cure for homosexuality. Whether it is prescribed medication, reeducation program, or state-sponsored consultative service, there is no certainty at this point.#Science #Academe #NoHateJustWork

एक, सच, अजेय

Call me Quirina.

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:29 am

SRIVATSA wrote:
    "Just work" my ass, there's obvious implications.

[/quote]
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:16 am

JuanPangit46 wrote:@KamiAyKatipunerosNShieet

Ayo, dem muhfuggin Zhouranese be kidnapping yo family shieet, man. U be seeing dem scary ass mofos walkin round n shieet and dey be shotting yo ass fo starin' at 'em. Dat muhfuggin Kang Yoyo or watever be ruling our asses leik a crazed mofo dicktator. #RealKatipunanHour

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:12 am

Sevor69 wrote:BOSSMAN: "No you're not allowed to curse the Diamond Authority's name in this office."
    ME: "Ffuck you the world nee ds to hear the goddamn truth.

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Herian Moreartu wrote:@NameSurname

Hey guys! I'm now writing a dissertation about my findings on Counter-Enlightenment and why a 'path to harmony' doesn't lead to it at all, apart from my quest on the cure to homosexuality. Stay tuned, folks. #Research #CounterEnlightenment

एक, सच, अजेय

Call me Quirina.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Sevor69 wrote:ME: I found a cure for guacola poisoning...
    The Diamond authority: nnow we need to supppress the media to keep our profits with this shit cola high as a freakin kite. We cant allow this man to tell teh truth!

Last edited by Guadalupador on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates