NATION

PASSWORD

It's Good to be Queen (Closed. Attn Cacerta)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Shalum
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

It's Good to be Queen (Closed. Attn Cacerta)

Postby Shalum » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:39 am

Sarissita Mansion
Cesena, Cacerta

As the years had passed, Imperator Tyler Holland had learned to enjoy life whenever possible. His occupation, as important as it may have been, had never been short on stress and drama, which was understandable, given that he had million of subjects under his command, who were in danger at any given time, due to the aggressive Azurlavains that bordered them to their south and west. Thankfully, they hadn’t been especially active in the last couple of years, but all that meant was that they were building up and planning for the next fight. Fighting between his Empire and the United Republic was perpetual and guaranteed if history meant anything, and would most likely stay that way until one side gained some sort of large advantage.

That in mind, when Tyler had received an invitation to come to Cacerta for a ball, from Queen Anelyn no less, he had quickly replied back confirming that he would be certainly be able to attend, as would his wife. Both he and Allison needed a break from the stress of their lives, not to mention the fact that they knew the Cacertain Queen intimately. They had been introduced to the younger sovereign during the afterparty of her coronation, and had met her several times since then, during a mix of state and personal visits in both of their nations. They had grown to be friends during those times, in more of a Cacertian sense than a Shalumite one at that, which was certainly different from anything the two Shalumites had experienced beforehand, though they had grown more accustom to it as the years had passed. If anything, Anelyn had opened them up to new ideas, in a sense.

At the moment, however, Anelyn was not on the forefront of Tyler’s mind, as he currently found himself on the dance floor, moving to the music with his beautiful wife Allison. It was no secret that she loved to dance, and that her amazing skills seemed to come naturally. Her hips swayed lazily, as did her arms, yet it seemed like she was perfectly in line with the music all the while, leaving Tyler to play catch up. That was normal though, given that he had never been the most graceful on his feet. Over the years, it had been a solid source of good natured teasings.

“I must say,” Tyler began as they danced, wrapping his arms around his blonde hair wife while still keeping with the music. She offered no resistance, and instead melted into his embrace, intertwining one hand with his own while resting the other on his shoulder, looking up at him all the while as she waited to hear what he had to say. “I am the luckiest man in the world, to have such a beautiful woman like you in my life. You are so beautiful, my love.” He smiled warmly, gently caressing the small of her back with a wandering hand.

Allison flushed, cheeks turning into an adorable color, as she resisted the urge to completely press against him, though she knew no one in attendance would have minded really. While she did not really think about it much, it was quite true that she was a beautiful woman, and her dress did wonders to complement her appearance. While she no longer paid any mind, she was certain that more than a few sets of eyes, both male and female, had peeked at her ‘assets’ since she had entered the building.

“I am lucky as well, to have a man like you in my life.” She replied back, voice little more than a murmur filled with affection. She had never quite lost her accent, but Tyler didn’t mind at all, and even called it ‘cute’ quite often. “They don’t make them quite like you anymore. Kind, sweet, intelligent, charming.” She chuckled, cerulean eyes gleaming. There was much she could say about her husband, the things she loved about, and the talents that both she and Anelyn had seen in action, but she knew that her husband could be a man of few words at times, and that she didn’t have to say much for the message to get across. And judging by the smile that grew on his lips, she knew that it had.

Tyler didn’t say anything right away, instead he leaned down and pressed a kiss to his wife’s lips, which she returned. As the music continued to permeate the air around them, they kept on dancing, their attention focused only on each other instead on those around them. It seemed that the nation of Cacerta could bring out the best of these moments, where they could lose themselves in each other, and simply relax. They couldn’t ask for much more.

When the dance finally came to the close, the two shared another kiss, before Allison squirmed in her form fitting teal dress and glanced over at a hallway that lead out of the room. “I need to go the bathroom love, I’ll be right back.” She said, finally leaving Tyler’s arms, though she did not quite want to. Nature held power over her though, and she could not simply ignore that.

Tyler smiled and nodded. “Of course love. I am parched, I am going to head to the bar. I’ll wait for you there.” He told her. With that, the two went their separate ways, though Tyler kept his eyes on his wife for a few extra moments as she retreated out of the room. As promised, he headed towards the bar of the room, which was off to the side, as to not disturb the other festivities going on. There, he ordered some bourbon, a drink that was common in his home country, and settled in as he waited.

Every now and then, he would glance around for Queen Anelyn, hoping to catch a glimpse of her dancing or talking to someone. When they had first arrived at the ball, she had greeted them, and they had exchanged pleasantries, but they had not encountered each other since then, something Tyler hoped would change soon. It was partly why he lingered at the bar after getting his drink, as he knew her well enough to know that she liked to stop by every once in a while to get a refreshment or two.
Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

It is better to be a warrior in a garden then to be a gardener in a war.

Cacerta
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cacerta » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:55 am

The Queen of Cacerta was always in her element at an event as lively as a private ball in her family’s manor in the city of Cesena. The Sarissita Manor had been one of the two locations from which the Sarissita family had ruled Cacerta and was the home of the beloved Empress Elliana while her iconic Torre Alta was under construction in Vichenza. It was from here that she commanded her vast legions in the Triple Continents, ruling her self-made Cacertian Empire both with a steady hand and an iron fist. Historians often stated that it was her ambitious and aggressive personality that kept the Empire together as long as it did -- it’s collapse following her death seemingly supports their hypothesis completely.

Anelyn Mariella Trento is the third woman to hold the position of supreme ruler of the United Kingdoms of Cacerta and she had very large shoes to fill with great ancestors such as Empress Elliana and Queen Enza. Anelyn’s rule has been considered largely progressive in the minds of her people, opening the nation’s borders to sorely needed foreign trade and approaching other countries to reform old alliances and forge new ones. Among Cacerta’s newest allies were the Shalumites -- fearsome and militaristic -- like the Cacertians of old.

In ages past the Cacertians were a nearly barbaric sort of people with conflict acting as nothing more than a normal part of daily life. Grand and epic naval battles were fought continously over control of waters and islands with hundreds of lives lost in war. Only the widespread growth of the Cacertian Monotheistic religion would curtail the bloodshed, the Wise Wolf’s teachings embracing war only if all options for a peaceful resolution had been pursued and were ultimately futile.

Now -- in this new modern age -- the Cacertian people enjoyed relative peace, acting more in the role of defenders rather than aggressors. The Helarian Wars had opened the eyes of the people and instilled a sense of national unity that has remained a firm foundation for the growth of the Kingdom for several decades. The Cacertians were tired of war and hoped -- perhaps naively -- that another worldwide conflict would never come to their shores again. Nevertheless it left them as a wary people and one of the strongest maritime nations in Tyran, producing ships matched only by those of the far northwestern Ossorians.

Despite its martial prowess, possessing easily of the capability to demonstrate power, Anelyn was a contemporary Queen with most of her conflicts fought with cloak and dagger tactics; her agents of SISMI and SISDE fighting a war of intelligence and informatics that normal citizens of the Kingdom would likely never know about. She understood the importance of having global allies and worked tirelessly to keep good relations with old friends like Neuvonia and Volmstadt. It was the same reason she had committed so readily in support of Queen Mara in New Edom and also why she had developed a very close rapport with the Imperator of Shalum.

Anelyn had admitted several times intimately with her lover, Rinaldo, that the development of her relationship with Tyler Holland and his wife Allison had almost been a complete accident. They had been one of the very few from the North that had attended her coronation and she saw an opportunity to gain favor with a nation in a part of Tyran where Cacerta held little influence. The Ossorians handily dominated the northern seas and getting a toe in anywhere in the northern territories could prove advantageous for the Kingdom.

In the nine years since 2006, Tyler and Allison’s trips to Cacerta as well as Anelyn’s trips to Shalum have become a well-known exchange. Though the more intimate details about their closeness were not public knowledge, the Queen had done well to introduce the married couple into the open-mindedness of Cacertian society.

This private ball would not be Tyler and Allisons first encounter with the affairs shared between members of the Cacertian upper-class, but it would be the first held in such a secluded location as the Sarissita Manor in Cesena. It was a complex only accessible via private airship and the people of the city below knew that any affairs that took place in the Manor were between the Queen and those she had invited. There was a respect of privacy that the media in Cacerta understood unlike the media corporations in other nations.

The Queen was aware that foreign news networks could easily scandalize the culture and traditions of Cacertians. As such, she hoped that the Shalumite Imperator and his wife would feel more comfortable letting themselves go here.

Anelyn was dressed in her normal style of attire, a characterization that made her easily identifiable in the crowd of familiar Cacertian Royals. She wore a light blue sheer blouse that showed off her figure, the black lace bra she wore underneath accentuating her small and pert bosom. A solid black pleated miniskirt that matched her ballet flats tightly hugged her waist, exposing her pale, yet athletic legs. Her hair was tied in a single braid that rested over her right shoulder and a necklace, adorned with a sterling silver sigil of her family, dangled loosely from her neck.

As was expected during the standard first hours of a ball, Anelyn had spent most of her time gliding in between the different parties that had attended and made small talk with them before moving on casually to the next. Eventually her eyes landed on the tall figure of Tyler Holland, standing tall among the slightly shorter Cacertian people, asking for a drink at the bar. She saw the bartender pass him his usual copper-colored bourbon.

Gliding her way through the crowd of bodies, Anelyn found a spot next to Tyler and ordered a smooth Cacertian-made moscato for herself. As she awaited her drink, the Queen turned to the Imperator and gave him a small smile, “Different than the Torre Alta, right? A bit more private -- less people than my normal balls -- I hope you and Allison are enjoying yourself. Any thoughts on attending the post-party this time? I keep telling you two that it’s always an experience -- a very Cacertian one, I might add.”

Shalum
Minister

Postby Shalum » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:44 pm

Sarissita Mansion
Cesena, Cacerta

As history went, the Holland family had a penchant for producing larger sized members, even when they were compared to other Shalumite people, and Tyler Holland happened to be no exception. He stood solid, at six-feet and four inches, with strong arms and legs that were the product of a training regimen that could be expected out of a former Imperial Marine such as himself. On more than a few occasions, he had been called ‘tall, dark, and handsome’ for obvious reasons. His shortly cut hair was a dark brown, that bordered on being completely black when you weren’t looking closely. His eyes, attractive and confident, were a shade of medium brown as well. His skin was a light olive color, that tended to darken to a medium during the summer seasons due to the fact that he enjoyed outdoor activities when it was warmer out.

For Tyler, choosing what to wear for this event had been harder than he would have liked. For formal events, he usually kept his options limited to either a three piece suit, or a marine dress uniform. What he ended up wearing usually depended on the the event itself, whether it be a military parade, or a more formal state visit. In the end, he ended up going for the three piece suit, dark grey in color, with a lighter undershirt and tie. He wore it well, and it seemed to accentuate his strong shoulders.

As the strongly built Imperator reached for his glass of bourbon, which was resting on the bar, he suddenly found the space next to him filled by the beautiful woman that was Queen Anelyn, his friend and lover. A smile creased his lips as he looked down at her, and without really thinking about it much, he stepped forward and wrapped his muscular arms around her petite body in a comfortable hug. He let his arms linger around her for a moment longer than he probably would have anywhere else, because he actually felt comfortable here, not worried about the media running off to tell everything they knew about whatever relationship he and Anelyn shared.

“Hey you,” he smiled as he let go of her, taking a step back to give her some space. “I must say, you look absolutely ravishing tonight.” He said honestly as he looked over her state of dress, admiring the way that it complemented her body so well. He picked up his drink and took a sip before continuing. “Aye, its certainly different. I really like it here, its quite enjoyable really. Don’t have to worry about the media, or anything like that. Its nice to just be me, even if it's only for a couple of hours.” He smiled a bit wider.

“Allison ran off to the bathroom, but I know she is enjoying it to. She really loves to dance, and this has given her a nice opportunity to let loose.” He said in a fond tone, as he remember how his wife danced so carefreely a few minutes earlier. “Allison and I have talked about it a bit...we’d be open to considering it. I hear they’re quite fun to attend and witness. Though, if we did, ahem, attend such a thing, I don’t know how involved we would be, much like the first time we met you. Other than our favorite Queen,” he said with a certain gleam in his eyes as he looked down at Anelyn. After months apart from her, he had grown to miss Anelyn in more ways than one. “We haven’t really opened up to the idea of sharing with others. Its not something we’re used to or do, really.” He explained, though he was sure she knew that already.
Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

Cacerta
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cacerta » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Anelyn shot a smile at Tyler and batted her eyes playfully at him when he complimented her outfit, “Why thank, you Tyler, I appreciate that -- though I must admit that it did cross my mind wearing one of my sheer dresses and nothing underneath. I love being able to show off my body, it’s a proud work of art that I’ve been maintaining all my life!” The Queen spun gently around where she stood, somewhat showing off her athletic and sensual build. “I don’t get to do that whenever I’m visiting you and Allison in Shalum. I respect you for wearing such constraining clothing back in your home country -- although I know our culture differences are the only reason dressing up for me is such a hassle.” She chuckled quietly.

“Well, I hope Allison returns soon then, I always seem to find you first but never her! I owe her a kiss.” Anelyn stood on her tip-toes to act as if she was looking for the man’s wife. “Anyway, I’m glad to hear that you two are enjoying yourself and I’m glad you might consider coming to my after-party. No worries if you don’t feel you’d like to participate, I understand it might be quite a lot to take in. I don’t imagine you or Allison has ever participated in an orgy in your time? It’s an experience. I first had mine when I was sixteen and in secondary school. We all met up in Lovers’ Square and just had at it!”

Shalum
Minister

Postby Shalum » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:28 pm

Tyler’s lips pressed together, and the corners of his lips quirked upward, as he grinned down at the younger female sovereign, finding the notion of such clothing intriguing, to say the least. Over the years, he had become well acquainted with her very desirable body, so it was not hard for him to imagine what she what she would look like in such a state of dress. “It is a beautiful body, that if for certain Anelyn, definitely worth the effort that you have put into it. I know what you mean, I have put more hours than I care to count into keeping in shape myself,” he chuckled quietly. Of course, the work he had put into his figure had been a matter of necessity, Imperial Marines could not be slackers, after all, if they wanted to survive anyways. If she were to see him underneath his suit, it would have been very apparent that his thicker arms and legs were as strong as they looked to be.

As she did a little twirl before him, Tyler felt his grin grow, and his heart rate pick up a bit. Anelyn was a very beautiful, vivacious, young women that he found desirable in more ways than one; and her little display only reinforced those already deep set views. He felt an urge to reach out and pull her to him, and press a passionate kiss to her curvy lips, which he doubted she would have minded, however the opportunity to do that had passed, though he knew there would be many more later in the night.

“Aye. I really hate that you can’t be more free during your visits, but alas, I think the Queen of Cacerta prancing around naked with the Imperator and Imperatrix would be big news.” He chuckled lightly. While he loved his nation dearly, he doubted the media would spin news of the relationship in a positive light. Polygamous relationships were very much legal and accepted, and even he would have been accepted if he married another woman, but the leader of another nation was a different matter. It would not have been hard to say that the government was giving the Cacertians special privileges during diplomacy, as an example. “I think you may be rubbing off on my wife, though. I’ve caught her wearing a lot less than normal on a few occasions.”

Tyler nodded and glanced over. “I doubt she will be long, maybe another minute or two at most. She ran off to the bathroom,” he explained for the Queen’s benefit. He knew that both girls were very much looking forward to seeing each other again, if the last time she had visited his homeland said anything. “Speaking of owing a kiss,” he chuckled. While she was on her toes, he leaned down and placed a quick kiss on her lips, savoring the brief contact. “I thought I owed you that after so long.”

He listened to what else his lover had to say, before replying, the grin back on his lips. It was an expression that he would probably wear a lot this trip, along with his trademark smile. “It sounds like you had a good time,” he laughed for a moment. God, he felt good, with a drink in his hand, and a beautiful woman at his side who he knew very well. Definitely a far cry from his normal day-to-day life. “Yeah, I have never been in an orgy, though more threesomes than I can count. You know all about that though,” he smiled. “Allison and I have talked about it before though, she has given me permission to join in one while we are here, but I really dunno. Never been my thing exactly...plus I think I will have enough to handle already, between you two.” He continued, looking down at the shorter Queen. “We’ll see what happens, I suppose.” He said and shrugged slightly.

The smile on the Imperator’s lips grew as he noticed a pair of toned, well tanned arms wrap around Anelyn’s waist from behind.

Allison had appeared finally, a nearly angelic smile on her lips as she hugged the Queen from behind. “I think my ears are burning, making plans without me already. I thought you guys would have at least waited,” she joked as she rested her chin on Anelyn’s shoulder for a moment. Tilting her head, she placed a quick kiss on the Queen’s lips, before finally releasing her and stepping over that she stood beside her, not making any moves to actually rejoin her husband yet. She liked Anelyn’s presence.

“Hey you, how have you been? Everything going well?” She asked as she carefully reached down and interlaced her right hand with Anelyn’s left, hoping that the Queen would not mind too much.

Cacerta
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cacerta » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:28 am

“You don’t have to tell me about the hours you put into staying in shape,” Anelyn said as she placed her hands around Tyler’s waist, letting one hand drift down towards his manhood and gently touch it through his trousers teasingly before she took a step back. “And don’t you dare worry about me being free or not free whenever I’m visiting Shalum. That’s why you come here and visit me where being free is more of a natural thing. After all, behind closed doors, we do a lot more than just prance around naked -- I’m glad to hear that I’ve started rubbing off on your wife!” Anelyn stepped on her tip-toes again to try and see if she could find Allison. “I’ve kept telling her that she needs to feel more open about her body; she’s beautiful and there’s no need to hide it! Especially around someone like your husband!”

Anelyn was slightly surprised when Tyler moved in to kiss her and she smiled into it as he felt his lips come in contact with hers. “Then I owe you more tonight!” She kissed him back. “And yes, I did have a wonderful time. Cacertian orgies are definitely an experience -- I know I’ve been saying that all night -- but seriously, I think you guys would enjoy yourselves, even if you two spend the whole time together. The atmosphere itself is an experience!”

The feeling of Allison’s arm around her body comforted her, feeling warm in her embrace. Allison kissed her and she smiled happily into it, there was something about a woman’s touch that she loved very dearly. “I’ve been wonderful, Allison, things have been great. I’m missing Queen Mara dearly and I hope to see her soon sometime, but I know she’s doing what she feels she has to do.” Anelyn squeezed Allison’s hand gently when she felt their hands interlace. “I owe you a fun night tonight, though -- both you and your husband.” Anelyn leaned into Allison and gave her a passionate French kiss.

Shalum
Minister

Postby Shalum » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:08 pm

In an instant, the grin on Tyler’s lips had gone from simply pleased to downright wolfish; and the warm look that had played in his brown orbs was now replaced by one of passion -- his eyes darker and hooded with desire. Self-control was a virtue, and something that he had learned to take control of many years earlier, but that did little to help ease the longing he felt for Anelyn at this moment. Her touch electric that flowed through him, warming him up all over. His heart rate seemed to increase, as did his blood flow, the later she would have noticed if she chose to press up against him. We certainly do a lot more than just prance, some part of his mind managed to muse as he looked down at the Cacertain sovereign.

After a moment, he had managed to regain control of himself, in time to reply before his wife came upon Anelyn from behind. “I look forward to seeing that repayment,” he chuckled. “Yeah, I think we will end up joining in, but we’re probably gonna stick to one another like we usually do. We’ve got a good thing going on, might as well roll with it.” He grinned down at her, resisting the strong urge to pull her to him and kiss her once more. Really, he was just wishing the after party would come sooner now, but everything in due time.

Next to Anelyn, Allison grinned and returned the gentle squeeze, pleased that she had not been declined. She doubted that she would have, but nothing was guaranteed in this world after all. “Aww, I know what it is like to have to do what you must for country. I wish you two the best of luck.” She said with an honest smile, as she turned a little more to face the younger woman. In many ways, Anelyn looked to be the opposite of Allison, and there was something about that particular fact that the Imperatrix liked. “A fun night, huh?” She asked huskily as she moved closer to the younger woman. “I wonder what that consists of,” she mused with a gleam in her eyes.

There was little time for more, as she found Anelyn’s lips upon her own within a moment. Of course, the Imperatrix was quick to return the favor, kissing back with a passion that she only had for people she adored like her husband and Anelyn. It may not have been the most gentle kiss, but it was full of longing, and it reminded Allie of just how long it had been. Hoping for a better position, Allison shifted on her feet -never breaking the kiss- and wrapped her free arm around the Cacertain woman’s waist. She pulled the raven haired beauty close, and reached down to grope her gently the woman’s rear, no longer caring who may have saw this little display.

When they finally had to part for air, Allison could not help but grin down at her lover. She had expended so much oxygen from kissing so long, that she was nearly panting, though she felt quite wonderful all the while. “It has been -too- long since I got to do that, amante.” She replied in her same low and husky tone. She continued to hold onto the woman by the rear for a moment, thinking. “I know this may seem out of the blue, but how would you feel about a dance before the after party?” She asked curiously, nibbling on her bottom lip in a blatant attempt to tease her lover. She was very much ready to get out of there and to a place more private, but there was still time to have a bit of...clean fun.

Cacerta
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cacerta » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:22 pm

The evening had grown late, but the ball room dance floor was still thoroughly occupied by members of the Cacertian court -- prestigious representatives of the numerous royal houses that made up much of the Kingdom’s higher society. Some of them had already succumbed to their baser, carnal desires and had begun making love on the fringes of the outer crowd with skirts flipped up and pants unzipped and bunched at the ankles. It was a clear sign that the attitude of the latter part of the night was slowly creeping upon them and that the Cacertian sovereign would have to take the reins soon.

But not yet. It was still early enough in the night that Anelyn could grant the Shalumite Imperatrix her wish for another dance before retreating into one of the Manor’s numerous relaxation rooms where her army of butlers and maids had prepared the proper arrangements. Contraceptives, powerful Cacertian aphrodisiacs, towels, et cetera. A report from her staff head earlier that night had confirmed that everything was ready for tonight’s continued carnal festivities -- she hoped that Tyler and Allison would feel welcome to enjoy themselves even in the presence of so many others.

Dancing came very naturally to Anelyn. In her younger days, long before she had become the supreme monarch of the Kingdom of Cacerta, Anelyn had been a figure skater. Although she would never achieve critical or national acclaim, she had been well-known for her gracefulness and simplicity. After several minutes, she found an appropriate place on the floor, using the lack of traction on her ballet flats like skates on the wood -- sliding ever so delicately in the clearing made for her. Performing a twirl, she stopped for a moment and invited Allison to join her on the center floor.

Shalum
Minister

Postby Shalum » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:18 am

Off to the side, Tyler leaned against the bar, nursing the stiff beverage that he had ordered moments before his sovereign lover had chosen to make her entrance. Every now and then, he would look around, gaze tending to flicker between those actually dancing, and those who had decided to move off to the side to do what Cacertians did best. He could not help but grin as he watched those people in particular, knowing that he would be in a similar position soon enough, between the two women in his life that were in attendance this night. “Have fun you two,” he called out as he watched them head off to the floor. He had been tempted to ask Anelyn for a dance, but he knew that his wife would have enjoyed it more, and would have been better at it then he, for that matter.

As they made their way onto the dance floor, Allison looked utterly content, the smile that creased her lips showing just how good she felt. Anelyn always had a knack for putting her in a good mood, and that coupled with dancing and knowledge of what would happen when they got out of this ball room, only made her heart beat faster in pleasant anticipation. When they finally reached the clearing, the blonde smiled warmly and quickly moved to join the Queen.

It did not take long for the Imperatrix to really get into the dancing, her body moving to the beat, and her hips swaying in a lazy, yet alluring way as she did a little turn to give Anelyn a nice view for a moment. It was quite apparent that Alison knew what she was doing, and that she was thoroughly enjoying herself. She made it a point to get close to the raven haired woman when she could, running her hands along Anelyn’s arms or body, or even pressing her own toned body against the Queen’s when she thought it to be right. By the end of it, the dance seemed to be more alluring than chaste, which was very much on purpose. It probably helped Allison’s cause that her dress was form fitting, and even though her body was fully covered, left little to the imagination, as every curve was seemingly accentuated.

As the song came to an end, Allison moved forward, and without any verbal warning, brought her lips to meet the Queen’s once again. She savored it, the change of atmosphere, courtesy of the more carnal guest, finally seeping into her full force. It was a bedroom kiss, not the kind that they had shared near the bar. She finally pulled back, and look Anelyn in the eyes for a moment, before glancing over her shoulder to confirm that Tyler was still at the bar, which he was, though it looked like he was eyeing some of the other Cacertian noblewomen off to the side. He was probably just killing time, soaking up the view, while he waited for them. “So amante, what do you think? Keep dancing, or are you ready to move on with the night’s activities?” She asked, one blonde eyebrow raised, and a certain look in her cerulean eyes.

Cacerta
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cacerta » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:04 pm

Anelyn leaned into Allison’s kiss rather passionately, hoping to help the Imperatrix loosen up somewhat for the impending indulgence of carnal pleasures that had already begun for some. Much of the main ballroom floor had emptied as members of the Cacertian nobility had retreated to more private quarters to continue their intimate affairs -- many of whom would be with the Queen and her foreign guests in the nearby room. Everything had been prepared for tonight and all of the celebration and dancing had led up to this point in the evening. She could not wait to get Allison and Tyler out of their clothes.

“It would depend on you and your husband, my Dear,” the Cacertian Queen responded with a smile -- a flash of pure lust briefly crossed the look in her eyes as she imagined going down on Allison tonight. “More dancing or sex? That’s a decision all up to you -- my esteemed guests -- I don’t want to throw you both into a sea of Cacertian craziness in which you might feel stifled.” She began to sensually unbutton the sheer blouse she was wearing, exposing her smooth pale skin, waiting a moment before unclipping her lace bra and letting the undergarment fall gently to her feet. “How about you put your hands on me? That can be a start, don’t you think?”

Shalum
Minister

Postby Shalum » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Sarissita Mansion
Cesena, Cacerta

A small smirk played on Allison’s curvy lips as she eyed the female sovereign before her, as her heart began to thump in her chest at a quick pace. She could see the wheels turning in Anelyn’s mind already, and if past experiences told her anything, she was in for a very long and passionate night that she was sure to remember for years to come. God, how she loved this woman before her, much in the way that she loved her husband.

Of course...she didn’t want to break whatever they had, so she wouldn’t dare to ever actually say anything like that. She had long since learned to become content with whatever you could get.

Biting her bottom lip, Allison stepped forward and pulled the younger woman to her, so that they were close against each other. Slowly, in a teasing manner, she ran her hands over Anelyn, hands cool against the Queen’s warm skin. Leaning down, she placed several tender kisses along her collarbone, hands very much exploratory all the while. “Well Anelyn,” she husked, nipping at the woman’s ear. “If you want to put it that way, I would be more than happy to go with the flow. You and I both know what that means,” she giggled.

Anelyn closed her eyes as she felt Allison’s hands contact her body and she savored the moment as the other woman gently touched her in the intimate way that had become so familiar to them. She breathed, taking in the moment, before Allison whispered into her ear. “You know me,” Anelyn responded, “and you know exactly what I’m looking for tonight. Shall we grab your husband and retreat to the relaxation room with the others? I imagine the atmosphere might help you both.”

Allison’s eyes flicked down to Anelyn’s body, and it took a lot to not paw at her dress until she was nothing, so that they could get down to it. But of course, there was her husband too, someone she knew would only make the events to come even better. “Of course, dear, let’s go get him. And quickly too, I don’t know how long I can go without you.” She grinned, taking the Queen by her hand, so that she could lead them over to the bar.

Tyler set his drink down and leaned casually against the wood, as he watched them approach. Judging by Anelyn’s state of dress, or lack thereof, he knew what was coming. “It is time, I take it?” He asked, and Allison nodded. “Well, this is your place milady, lead us onward.” He smiled down at Anelyn.

She shot them both a small smile. Draping her unbuttoned blouse and unclasped bra over one arm, the Queen of Cacerta led them down through the entrance and into one of the adjacent rooms. It’s doors were open and as they walked in they were greeted by the sounds of people partaking in the Cacertian culture of free love and open sexuality. Men and women of all walks of the nation’s nobility were in varying states of dress and engaging in all manner of carnal pleasures. The staff of the mansion were walking about the room offering drinks and contraceptives as requested.

Upon entering, the three were greeted by a handful of maids and some of the other patrons -- among them was Anelyn’s sister Anneta who could only wave as she began to go down on her fiance for the night.

“I hope this is not too much,” Anelyn turned to Tyler and Allison as she handed one of her maids her clothes. “This is how we spend our evenings after a ball…” She breathed in deeply as she took in the mixed scent of sex and aphrodisiac. “It’s time well spent.”

As they walked, Tyler had taken the liberty of reaching down to cup Anelyn as they went, a small grin playing on his lips as the while. Anywhere else, and this may have been extremely scandalous, but not here. It was one reason he liked this so much, he could be himself here, and not worry about his job for a while. “I am looking forward to this,” he murmured down into Anelyn’s ear a moment before they stepped in.

Allison visibly perked up when they stepped in, the sights and smells visibly causing a new light to emerge in her eyes. “Do not worry, my dear, this is not too much at all. You remember how you met us?” She giggled, before leaning forwards to kiss her again. “Time very well spent. Otherwise we would not have ever met.” She grinned. Her hands began to wander over Anelyn again, dipping below to tease her for a moment. “So...are you ready for this?” She asked, voice barely above a whisper as she leaned in.

The sounds of her dress unzipping could be heard as Tyler reached behind Allie’s back.

Feeling Tyler reach over her came as a pleasant surprise. She knew that he was a forward man and her experiences with him had illustrated as much, but Anelyn did not think he would do something such as that and it was nice to see he was growing comfortable in Cacerta. As Allison begun to undress, Anelyn followed suit. She unbuttoned the side of her skirt and let her black lace panties fall in between her legs before folding them politely and handing them to a nearby servant.

Anelyn’s body was smooth and cleanly shaven, meticulously taken care of to the Queen’s personal standards. She untied her hair and let it fall gently onto her back and she ran her fingers up her body as a small show for her two foreign friends.

“I’m always ready, my Dear. When can a Cacertian ever say no to a beautiful woman such as you?”

Allison quickly, with the help of her husband, found herself out of the dress that she was wearing. Neatly, she folded it and handed it to a nearby servant, undergarments following close behind. This part, funnily enough, was something that caused her to blush. There was something about removing everything, and hanging it off to a stranger such as the servant, that felt funny, but then again, Anelyn’s presence was more than reassuring.

Now bare before the Queen, Allison ran a hand over her body. At first, when she had met Anelyn, she had been self-conscious. She had kept her body clean shaven and well maintained in general, for a long time, however the stretch marks that marred her otherwise perfect stomach was something she was nervous about. She wore them as scars of pride in private, a sign that she was a mother, but no one had ever seen them other than her husband, at least until the Queen had come along.

“Aww, you’re so sweet, dear. You really know how to compliment a woman,” Allison complimented as she stepped forward. She wrapped her arms around Anelyn’s slim waist and leaned down to kiss her again. “Words cannot describe how long I have waited to see you again, drekki.” There was nothing between them now.

Now wasn’t the time for words anymore. As Allison finished her sentence, Anelyn went in for a kiss. She was gentle at first, growing slowly more passionate as she ran her hands over the Imperatrix’s body. Feeling the warmth between them grow stronger, the Queen pushed Allison into a nearby seat and began a trail of kisses from the nape of her neck down her partner’s body. There was no better way to get a woman in the mood than to feast upon the nectar of her womanhood.

Anelyn gently opened Allison’s legs, kneeling in anticipation before looking up at her, smiling, and sweetly asking, “May I? With the approval of your husband of course?”

A light gasp escaped the lips of the Imperatrix as she felt the Queen upon her. Her heart was hammering in her chest now, and she panted with lust between the kisses that she shared with the Queen. When she was pushed into a nearby chair, she made a soft noise that was very much in delight. “God, you know I love when you do this.” She said as she gazed down at the woman between her legs. Glancing over at Tyler, she looked at him with a burning gaze, daring him to say something other than what she wanted.

The Imperator had apparently removed all of his clothing, and had given them to a servant. Off to the side he sat, smiling and very much ready for when his time came. “Of course, Anelyn, do as you please. Feel free, you don’t have to ask me.” He chuckled.

The Queen gave the man a small, but mischievous smile, as she turned her attention back to Allison. She loved when the Imperatrix decided to let herself go when in the Kingdom, freeing her sexual inhibitions to be sated by the Monarch of Cacerta. There was a brief moment in which Anelyn ran the tips of her fingers gently across her partner’s entrance before passionately kissing her womanhood.

Tyler could only grin back at the Queen as he watched, leaning back against a nearby wall, where he had a good view of the couple. In front of him, Allison let out a soft little gasps at the touch of her lover, unable to stop her hips from bucking on instinct. “It’s been too long,” Allison murmured as she stroked the monarch for a moment, before reaching up to run one hand through her hair, as she cupped her left breast with the other lightly. As she felt herself peppered with a kiss, she let out a soft sound of pleasure.

Anelyn sat up a bit and brought herself over Allison, smiling down on the women before planting a kiss on her lips, “Too long? Has Tyler not been doing his woman the attention she deserves?” As she spoke, she reached down onto the Imperatrix, gently stroking her before penetrating her with a single finger.

Allison smiled warmly and shook her head side to side, blonde ponytail bobbing. “No, of course no! You know him,” she giggled before kissing Anelyn on the lips in return. “But it’s been too long since I enjoyed your touch, however.” She replied with a smirk. As she felt Anelyn penetrate, she shivered in pleasure and leaned forward a bit, as she let out another soft moan. “So good and you’ve barely done anything yet.”

She gently began to move her finger as she leaned further into the woman underneath her, whispering gently into her ears, “Nothing like the touch of a Cacertian woman is there? Who else in the world knows the art of pleasure as well as we do?” In that moment she kissed Allison’s neck before inserting another finger into the woman’s nether region, making gently motions as she did so.

“No one does, no one at all,” Allison replied in a breathy tone, her chest rising and falling, perky bosom bouncing as it happened. By this point, she was acting on more instinct than anything else, as she rotated and ground her hips against the Cacertian woman’s hand, pleasure racing through her. Reaching up, she tried to return the favor by cupping Anelyn’s bosom with one of her hands, as she tilted her neck to allow Anelyn full access to her creamy skin.

The Cacertian woman buried her face into Allison’s neck, gently nibbling and kissing her skin as pleasured her partner with her hand. She received the Imperatrix’s touch happily, using her free hand to press Allison onto her breast inviting her to caress it and massage it as she pleased. As the heat of their combined passion increased, Anelyn felt herself grow more and more restless.

Allison continued to gasp and groan under the combined assault that Anelyn was delivering, practically shivering at the younger woman’s touch. This felt good to her, that was for certain. Sure, her husband knew exactly what cards to play as well, but there was something about this raven haired beauty as well that she simply desired. Reaching up, Allison began to knead and caress with her small hands, egged on by her current partner. She was aching now, as Anelyn worked her her hands. “Amante, I do not know how much longer I can go without you, or something. I feel restless,” she vocalized, practically reading the Queen’s mind. Given how much they had been together over the years, it wasn’t exactly unexpected.

Anelyn paused for a moment to listen to Allison, smiling as she spoke, before giving her another kiss to silence her. She looked up at her partner and began a gentle trail of kisses from her neck, down the valley of her breasts, before returning back in between the woman’s legs, passionately -- yet lovingly -- delivering her what she so very much desired.

Allison smiled warmly at Anelyn, shivering at the woman’s deft and gentle touch. It was amazing how much the young Queen could effect such a seasoned person such as herself. Already, she was positively soaked, and she squirmed in pleasure under Anelyn’s kisses and touches. When Anelyn finally was merciful enough to deliver her exactly what she wanted, she let out a long moan of contentment, as her back arched and she placed her hands on her chest to caress her own bosom.

Providing someone pleasure had always been one of Anelyn’s favorite parts in the intimate interactions she shared with her numerous lovers. There was something unbelievably satisfying in knowing that someone was at her very fingertips. As she went down on Allison, feeling her move with every kiss and flick of her tongue, Anelyn began to pleasure her own self -- growing ever more moist upon hearing her partner enjoying herself.

“Mmm, you’re so good at this,” Allison gasped out as she laid back, pleasuring shoot through her with each of the Queen’s ministrations. It was the most complete thought that she could conjure up at the moment, given how great that she felt. Her limbs were tingling, and her mind was comfortably numb. As she reached down and interlaced her fingers through the queen’s raven hair, she could feel tension building already. “Gah, amante. You don’t know what you do to me.” She murmured.

Anelyn did not stop, though she listened happily to the Imperatrix’s sweet words. She feasted heartily on her as one would a fresh fruit, exploring it gently with her hands and fingers before indulging in its succulent flavor. All the while the Queen was gently fingering her own self, thinking about Tyler waiting nearby and anticipating the things he would do to them when the time came.

Allison’s heavy breathing didn’t slow as Anelyn continued her feast and prodding, her bosom bouncing as she forced air into her lungs. With every minute, the pressure in the pit of her stomach built up, and up, until she was no longer able to contain herself. She tried to warn Anelyn that she was climaxing, but it came out as little more than a elongated moan. Off to the side, Tyler growled under his breath, practically twitching in eagerness as he eyed the pair of them. He was ready for his turn, certainly, but he didn’t want to encroach on their personal time.

The Queen felt Allison reaching her edge and she egged her own gently, doing her best to both gently and happily push her off that corridor and into the ecstasy of sexual fulfillment -- a gloriousness that only one would could bring upon another. Anelyn waited for Allison to relax before removing her fingers from her own womanhood and offering it to the Imperatrix in a seductive and teasing manner.

It took Alison several moments to come down from her incredible high, as she simply laid there, grinning up at the ceiling, feeling content. Only Anelyn knew what buttons to press, it seemed sometimes, and she had certainly delivered today. When she finally sat up, after the queen had removed her fingers, Allison grinned and leaned forward, wrapping her lips around Anelyn’s fingers and slowly sucking. Back in Shalum, this would have certainly been scandalous, but here it was perfectly fine. “Mmm, so good, baby.” She murmured when she finally pulled back, a gleam in her eyes as she looked at Anelyn, and then over the Queen’s shoulders at her husband who was quietly perched behind them, waiting patiently.

“Glad you enjoy it, do you figure we should led Tyler in on this?” Anelyn turned to Tyler and then back to Allison. “I could go for a good fuck. Do you want to do it? We have all the necessary tools -- you would know that of course. Have you ever been with a woman that way Allison?” Anelyn fingered herself again, seductively tasting herself in front of the Imperatrix. “Or would you be so kind as servicing me too?”

Alison smirked and looked over at her husband, waggling her finger at him to join them. “I would like for him to join us as well, but I have an idea as well. I am going to need those necessary tools,” she said as she looked over at a servant. She walked over to the server and whispered her request, not wanting to give what she intended away. Returning to the group, she smiled and kissed Anelyn. “Now amate, I have an idea…” she trailed off as she waited for the servant to return.

A few moments later, the servant returned, holding what she had requested. She accepted it with a small ‘thank you’ and looked over at Anelyn, slipping it on. “Now amante, get on your hands and knees. I think my husband deserves a bit of the same kind of attention that you gave me. I’ll handle the rest.” She said with a grin. Intentions made clear, Tyler leaned back and waited for Anelyn to get started.

Anelyn did as she was instructed, she had a bit of an idea to what Allison had in mind and she was very much looking forward to it. In the meantime, as her partner prepared to take her from behind, Anelyn gently stroked Tyler’s hardened manhood with her soft hands. She spent a few moments massaging it and weighing his package in her hands before kissing the tip and taking in his manliness with her mouth.

Tyler growled under his breath as he watched Anelyn, leaning back lazily as he allowed her to do the work. He was seemingly entranced as he watched her, pleasure shooting through him. When he was at full size, he grinned as Anelyn took him into her mouth. It wasn’t a small task, he was proud to say, and it was something that she knew very well. Behind the young sovereign, Allison grinned in approval and readied herself, before pushing into Anelyn slowly. Her movements were shallow and gentle...for the time being.

Allison penetrated Anelyn from behind while she had taken Tyler in all his glory -- she let out a muffled moan of approval as she felt her enter her body. Her womanhood was moist with anticipation and she waited for Allison to get to work on her as her lover serviced her husband. Anelyn was slow, gentle, and purposeful as she went down on Tyler, massage him with her tongue and gently nibbling on the tip of his shaft as she took brief moments to take in deep breaths.

Allison didn’t get any real physical pleasure from doing this, but she sure as hell enjoyed knowing what she was doing to the woman below her. It had been easy to push in, thankfully. Slowly, she was moving, though after a few moments, she began to move faster. She fully intended on thoroughly taking this woman, but that needed buildup. Meanwhile, Tyler growled again and ran his hands through Anelyn’s hair, as if he was actually controlling her. “God, this feels good.” He complimented as he watched her bob and nip gently.

With each thrust that Allison pushed into Anelyn’s body, the Queen let out a soft moan onto Tyler’s manhood which she had begun to stroke more fiercely with her hands. She began to take him into her mouth more deeply as the woman behind her began to increase her pace, massaging his package with her freehand as she took him in significantly more with each bob of her head.

Each noise that Anelyn made was like hearing heaven, as far as Alison was cornered, and before long, her intensity had increased to a much more noteable pitch, as she drove into the younger woman rhythmically. She already had it in mind to bring Anelyn to conclusion here, and ready her for when it was her husband’s turn in her current position. On his back, Tyler groaned and began to guide the queen with his hands, how he wanted her to do so. It felt indescribably good, to put it lightly. Allison...normally had a bit of a time taking in him fully, and Anelyn was doing a better job of it, for the moment.

The Queen felt herself building up towards a powerful climax, the pressure of all the pent-up pleasure boiling over as Allison took her from behind and she continued to service Tyler. She relieved herself of Tyler’s manhood before letting out a moan -- her only forewarning of her impending orgasm. Flashes of pleasure coursed through her body as she released her explosive climax onto the partner behind her, soaking her nether region with the sweet nectar of her relieved womanhood.

Alison smirked as she realized what was happening, and had picked up her pace to near fever pitch, to send Anelyn over the edge. She knew the girl could be explosive, and that was confirmed a moment later, as she felt her own thigh become soaked with her partner’s fluids. Even moments after the queen had finished, Allison continued to move, drawing it out. Finally, she paused and smirked. “Very good, but my dear...Tyler there didn’t quite reach his own extent.” She murmured, affectionately stroking the young queen’s soft backside.

The Queen smiled as she sat up, “Oh, I’m well aware,” she responded rather jokingly as she leaned back, spreading her legs open for Tyler to take in the sight of her full glory. “I didn’t want him to finish yet.” Anelyn gave the man a seductive smile, a naughty look in her eyes as she invited him to take her. Her desire for him was only amplified by the sounds and scents that permeated the room -- dozens of people deeply engaged in pure carnal ecstasy.

Tyler grinned down at the smaller woman and sat up fully, his chocolate colored eyes raking over her body. She was so perfect looking, taut and ready for him, not to mention so small in comparison. He probably had a hundred pounds on her, which he could easily use to pin and control her. As he inhaled deeply, he leaned forward to capture her lips, his tongue sliding into her mouth. “Don’t expect me to finish anytime soon.” He grinned as he reached down to grip her hips, his body already alert and ready. “I hope you did some stretching, and that Alison got you riled up. You’ll need it,” he commented with a smirk as he prepared to enter. Her small size made him look ever larger, by comparison.

With a grunt, he entered her from above, and the game had begun. She knew it well, but he had a very high endurance, so this would take some time, regardless of how tight she was around him. He started slow at first, allowing her to acclimate to the new feelings, before he began to pick up the pace. He was a man of higher intensity, though he wouldn’t actually hurt her during their session. Every now and then, he would pause to flip or turn her so that she was in a new position, before getting back to work. He had promised himself that he would outlast her this time, due to the fact that the last time they had met, it had been up to Alison to finish the job because he shot too quickly.

Anelyn had learned in her time with Tyler that Shalumite men were far more rough and aggressive than Cacertians in making love and she enjoyed it. She could always find someone to be with in the Kingdom, but it was always an experience whenever it was someone foreign. As Tyler entered her, she yielded full control to him -- allowing him to move her around as he desired in what made it the most pleasureable for the both of them. Tonight, the Queen didn’t feel so much of a need to try and beat Tyler to the punch, and decided more to indulge the hot feelings that shot through her body as she felt herself tighten around him. She unconsciously moaned whispered aloud for him to finish inside of her.

Tyler was having the time of his life as he found himself in complete control of the young queen. Sure, he was being rougher with her, but he wasn’t hurting her, that he made sure of. As she whispered to him to finish inside, he grunted in acknowledgement, and took several more long and powerful strokes. Gripping her hips, he buried himself fully and let go, spilling out into her with force. “Gah Anelyn,” he moaned as he did so.

Letting out a loud moan, Anelyn relieved herself onto Tyler as she felt his warmth explode into her body. It was a satisfying feeling whenever a man finished inside and the Queen loved it. She leaned up against Tyler, reaching down onto herself and tasting their combined love so they he could see, “That was as wonderful as always, Dear.”

Tyler groaned lazily as he milked their coupling, in no rush to pull out. He enjoyed moments like these, with no sense of stress or duty, just he and his lover. As she tasted their love, he groaned and leaned against her. “You’re so stunning, sweetheart, thank you for that.” He smiled, running a calloused hand down her side.

“No need to thank me, it’s what we Cacertians do best,” Anelyn winked at him as she arose. “Would you or your wife like a drink? I’m quite parched myself.”

Tyler chuckled and rose after her. “Touche, my dear. Your people know it best.” He replied as he sat there, staring at her ass for a moment before he replied. “I could go for something, sure.”

“As would I,” Allison replied with a nod from where she sat, smiling at her lover.

“I think a mild mead would do well for me, any preferences for either of you two? Alcoholic? Non-alcoholic?” Anelyn stretched her arms upward as she asked, observing the people around her -- many of whom were still very much engaged.

The two Shalumite royals looked at each other and shrugged. “I think we’ll go alcholic. Bourbon for me,” Tyler began.

“And a vodka martini for me, I think.” Allison replied as he gaze followed Aneyln’s own.

The Queen waved at one of her unoccupied attendants, speaking to her in impeccable Italian she ordered their drinks. She gazed upon the scene around her before returning to her two lovers and taking a seat on the floor -- still wet and warm. “So? You guys think you’ll be doing this again any time soon?”

The Imperator and Imperatrix glanced at each other, smiling. They were both still ready for more themselves, just resting for a moment. “Of course, yeah. We’ve actually got a week of our calendar clear, if you would want us to stay that long.” Allison smiled at the queen.

“Oh? A week? I didn’t expect you to take that much time off!” Anelyn said with a smile. “That’ll give us time to explore Cesena a bit, it’s a big academic and scientific city -- it’s the home of the National University and ISAC. A lot of very young and very intelligent minds here.”

Alison smiled and nodded in confirmation as she looked over at the Cacertain monarch. It had not been easy to make the time, but they had managed it, for her. “Yes we did, we’ve missed you so much, and it's been so hectic up north. We thought we would relax and hang out in Cacerta, since this chance may not come for a while.” The blonde Imperatrix explained with a small shrug, as she leaned back. She was completely bare and exposed to Anelyn’s view, but she didn’t mind.

“Ooh, that sounds like fun. I’ve never been to Cesena before, sounds like a nice place.” Tyler replied with a nod, as he waited for the drinks to arrive.

It was not long before the servant that Anelyn had flagged down returned with their drinks, serving them to their patrons in a dainty manner. She gave them all a bow before returning to her duties to attend to others. The Queen to her glass and took a small sip, “Cesena is one of Cacerta’s oldest cities -- I want to say it’s actually older than Vichenza. You can really see it in the architecture, the way that things are tiered? The Arcangelis are so precise in their construction one can almost say that Cesena itself is far too over-engineered.”

Alison smiled and listened intently, bobbing her head in acknowledgement. The idea of spending so much time with Anelyn was more alluring than actually visiting the city itself. Anything to be around the Cacertain monarch. She sipped her drink, finding the burn pleasant and good, not too bad. Vodka was smooth, after all. “Sounds like an intriguing place, certainly. I look forward to seeing it, especially with you, dear.”

“Indeed, sounds like a fun trip.” Tyler said in an agreeable tone.

“Or, perhaps we can just stay here if you two prefer? More privacy and more time together?” Anelyn smiled, thinking that perhaps just staying in the manor might be the best course of action, “Which would you two prefer? I know this is supposed to be a relaxing trip.”

A sly smile crossed Alison’s lips as she leaned forward to kiss Anelyn, the taste of her drink still on her lips. “Mmm, that is a hard choice. Exploring the country, or hours upon hours of time with my husband and lover,” she whispered huskily, a gleam in her blue eyes. She had the urge to run her hands down the Queen’s body, but she knew that would probably start something they couldn’t stop.

Behind Anelyn, the Imperator had subtly been approaching, though he knew she had probably noticed his sudden absence. In any case, he wrapped a strong arm around her small waist, embracing her from behind, nothing between them clothing wise. “Why not have the best of both worlds? Time in the manor, and time out exploring?” He murmured into her ear, smiling.

The Queen chuckled as she reached for her drink to take another sip, “The decisions is yours, Dears. You’re the one’s visiting my lovely nation! I live in Cesena, but if you had not yet had the chance to take in it’s sights it might be worth it to at least see it once! As I was saying earlier, Cesena is so well engineered that in the six earthquakes that’s shaken it, only one building ever collapsed.”

Tyler had gently began to stroke her exposed sides and tummy, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin under his strong hands. He finally glanced up at Allison, who nodded in agreement. “We would love to go, dear. It truly sounds like a nice place to see, and it can only be nicer whenever you’re with us.” He smiled, kissing the side of her neck lightly. “When would you want to head down to Cesena?”

“Let’s plan for tomorrow, does that sound good? Or maybe we can wait another day if we continue ongoing with everyone else?” She indicated the continued intercouse ongoing throughout the room with the glass of mead in her hand. “Since you’re here for a week and Cesena isn’t going anywhere fast, we can plan to sleep in tomorrow. If you know what I’m saying of course…”

Tyler smirked, as did his wife, as they looked around. In another time, the sight of so many bodies going at it would have shocked them, but now they barely batted an eyelash. “I hear you, amante. If you want my personal opinion, I think we should at least plan to sleep in tomorrow, and go on from there. We have time, and I want to make the most of it.” He murmured as his hand on her hips went lower.

In front of her, Alison smiled and stepped forward, to bring their lips together. “We have much to catch up on, after all.”

Cacerta
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cacerta » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:28 pm

Anelyn spent much of the night making love and conversing with the two Shalumite rulers before eventually excusing herself to return to her quarters, leaving the husband and wife to continue to indulge in the unique frivolities of a Cacertian afterparty. There was no doubt in her mind that this would not be the only intimate moment they had together -- especially given the amount of time Tyler and Allison had set aside to be visiting her in the Kingdom. Perhaps some much needed one-on-one time with the Imperatrix was in order, Anelyn had a feeling Allison didn’t get as much love from women as she wanted when she was outside of Cacerta.

As she entered her room, her ever faithful guardian and servant -- Mari -- offered her a towel with a small and respectful bow. Out of the corner of her eye, Anelyn saw a slight glint of silver against Mari’s stockings. Despite the fact that they were in one of the nation’s most secure locations, Mari always felt the need to be prepared to protect her Queen no matter the circumstances. “Your Highness, I’ve prepared a bath for you before you retire for the night. I had taken the liberty to assume you would require one before you went to bed.”

“Always on the ball, Mari,” Anelyn responded to her with a chuckle and a smile as she accepted the towel from her. “It’s always wonderful to take a warm bath after such activities.” The Queen let out a small sigh as she opened the door to her wardrobe to decide on what outfit she would be wearing to bed. “You’ve had a long day yourself, Mari, taking care of guests and seeing that their time here is well-attended. Would you care to join me in my bath?”

“If Your Highness is offering, I will most certainly accept.”

Again, Anelyn chuckled, “I figured that was already an appropriate offer in itself. I would love for you to join me, Mari.” She tossed a pair of undergarments onto her bed as she turned to her servant and friend. “And how many times do I have to tell you that behind closed doors -- whenever we’re alone -- you may call me Anelyn freely.” They had grown up together, almost like sisters, and even though Anelyn understood Mari’s role and position it always felt strange to hear her address her so formally. Even after all these years.

Anelyn was the first to enter her bathroom, its centerpiece being it’s large and open walk-in bath reminiscent of those found in ancient times. Laying her towel at the foot of the pool, she gently stepped in and allowed her body to adjust to its warmer and calmer temperature. She took a moment to indulge in its soothing feeling before reaching for her body wash and lathering it between her fingers.

Several minutes passed before Mari came into the bathroom, her uniform and dual firearms held in her hands. Anelyn always admired Mari’s body; petite, fit, and very unassuming. She had pale, smooth skin -- lighter than Anelyn’s -- and her hair was a bright, bleach. At first glance, it was difficult to tell that Mari was a well-trained and well-accomplished bodyguard -- all part of the caricature created by the Astrid’s perhaps. “Do you care if I clean my firearms while we bathe, Anelyn?”

“No, I don’t mind at all, do what you must, Dear.”

And for the first time that night, Mari cracked a genuine smile.

“What are your thoughts on the Imperator and Imperatrix of Shalum, Mari?”

“Quite a surprising inquiry coming from you,” Mari responded as she submerged herself into the bath before sitting outwardly to attend to her handguns lying close by. With precise and skilled fingers she began to disassemble the weapons; the interesting scents of gun-lubricant and shampoo clashed in the bathroom. “They seem very tense as people -- different from you, but I must assume that comes with the differences in nations. From what I understand, Shalum is always under the threat of attack. It must be nice for them to escape here on occasion.”

“You would be correct, Dear. Cacerta is like a getaway for most people, Shalumites, Edomites, Neuvonians, Gylians, etcetera.” Anelyn paused as she dipped herself under the water to wash off her soap. “Our home is an escape where people can temporarily forget about the stresses and politics of their home nations. I try my best to make things enjoyable for them, as I imagine my ancestors did for your family when they first came here ages ago.”

“Well, we are very well known for our hospitable people. People come just to experience the culture.”

“Yes, indeed,” Anelyn sat back down against one of the bath’s edges and leaned up against it as she took in a deep breath, contemplating what should be next on her agenda for Tyler and Allison. “Mari, you mind waking me up early tomorrow morning? I want to help you cook breakfast for them, if that’s not encroaching on your territory or anything.”

“Of course not. I’ll leave breakfast to you and I’ll just help you prepare it.” She quickly finished one of her guns, checking the slide several times before twisting on her suppressor. “How does that sound?”

“Sounds like a plan, my dear Mari, sounds like a plan…”

Shalum
Minister

Postby Shalum » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:57 am

Quite honestly, it was not often that Tyler and Allison got the opportunity to relax, to simply spend time with each other doing whatever they may have fancied. One of the downfalls of being the Imperator of such an executive-led country, meant that a good deal more of work would often times fall on his desk, then say those of other world leaders. That wasn’t even taking into account the external threats Shalum faced on any given day. Of course, his position at the top of the hierarchy came with great benefits -practically celebrity status really- but there was a consequence for everything, one way or another.

Admittedly, Allison's role as the highest ranking, first-lady of Shalum was not as pressing as that of her husband; it was really not much more than a ceremonial role, unless Tyler was otherwise incapacitated and unable to lead. Even though he was a healthy man who kept himself in shape year-round, it did not mean she had easy shoes to fill on the social front. She was supposed to act as an example for the young women of Shalum: a dedicated and loving mother, someone who could make a home as much as defend it, a supporter of her husband, and so on. Not that she wasn’t any of those things, she loved her family dearly, but at times she could truly feel the weight of Shalum’s attention on her and her household.

Every once and awhile, she would think back to a simpler time, when she had been young and had only needed to worry about getting good grades in her university classes, and what she would do on the weekends with her friends. The days when she didn’t have many responsibilities. She had let loose her inhibitions during those times, and had a fair share of lovers, a disproportionate amount of women compared to men. No one would have judged her back then for such a thing.

Those days had stopped when she had met a certain marine at a bar in passing. He had been everything she liked in a man: tall, dark, and handsome, with a bright man and a charming personality to boot. Even with his apparently large entourage, Allison had failed to notice who he was, though she had seem him on the news more times than she could remember.

No, she had been too busy getting swept off her feet by him, all but dragging him to the back of the club where they had their way with each other. It was only after they were done, that she realized she was perched in the lap of the Crown Prince of Shalum, Tyler Holland. It didn’t dissuade her, or make her feel embarrassed about what she had so rashly done, it only made her feel all the more exhilarated.

And from that moment on, regardless of the way they had met, her fate had been decided. She was to share the rest of her life with this man, not that she minded in the very least. Alas, her days of partying would become fewer and far between though, as the eyes of the nation were turned to the royal pair. While they wouldn’t have to give things up, necessarily, they did have to conceal some of their ways. The public -at least the conservative elements of it- probably wouldn’t have smiled kindly upon some of the more free-love attitudes that Allison and her husband shared.

It was one of the reasons that Allison and Tyler loved coming to Cacerta as much as they did, especially when they got to be with their dearest friend and lover Anelyn. Not only were they able to escape the public eye while in the Azure Kingdom, but they got to live as they wanted to, if only for a while. They considered themselves truly luck that they had the Queen of Cacerta in their lives. She was a positive and influencing force for them both, perhaps more than she even realized. Practically a member of the family, even.

As the night went on, the Imperial pair became noticeably more relaxed, as if they weren’t already from earlier activities. The alcohol continued to flow courtesy of passing waiters, they seemed open to talking about anything and everything, and then of course there was the lovemaking. While Tyler may have started off commanding and powerful at first, his mindset seemed to switch at some point, becoming slower and more passionate; drawing out what they were doing, hoping to make it last as they shared mutual pleasures.

Even after Anelyn departed, the royal couple lingered at the after party for some time, though they didn’t really choose to actively take part all that much. Her mind and body comfortably numb, Allison seemed to remember Tyler pulling another, young and attractive woman into his lap for a moment. Some light touches, chuckling and giggling, but then she was gone again. Apparently one of the waitstaff with a job to do, as much fun as it would have been fun to join the two on the couch. Neither minded, they were tired as they were.

Finally, the pair made their departure from the area, where the party still seemed to be very much in full swing. They were tired and ready to turn in for the night. One of the few STG operators who had accompanied them to Cacerta before, didn’t seem too phased about what they may have been doing behind closed doors. He simply ushered them back to their room, secretly glad that he had chosen to wear sunglasses, regardless of the fact they were indoors. It wasn’t hard to miss the fact that the Imperatrix was quite a beautiful woman, especially in such the state she was in. Meanwhile, another female Shalumite agent swallowed thickly, before venturing into the after-party area to retrieve the clothes that the pair had left behind.

Inside their room, Tyler and Allison were pleased to find that their bags had already been deposited on the bed. They hadn’t been opened yet, however, likely so that the two could choose were they would placed their unpacked garments. Given how long they intended to be staying, it made sense to bring more clothing than they normally did for shorter lived trips. “Shower first,” Tyler muttered, and Allison simply nodded in agreement.

Piling into the stall of the shower, Tyler flickered on the water, adjusting it for a moment until it felt right to both himself and Allison. His wife had always prefered nearly-scalding temperatures for whatever reason, while he had preferred something much more lukewarm in comparison; so they often times had to meet in the middle. Reaching for the soap and shampoo, they began to help clean each other up. There wasn’t anything particularly sensuous about it this time, they didn’t have enough energy left for that sort of thing.

Humming, Tyler brushed a few wet locks away from his wife’s face as he looked down at her, before smiling and placing a quick kiss on her lips. “Mmm, how do you feel, my love?”

Sitting the bar of soap on the built-in counter area of the shower, Allison couldn’t help but grin slightly, running her fingers through her hair. “Absolutely wonderful,” she said in a tone of pure contentment. Had she the space, she would have likely done a little twirl just for emphasis. “I wish we could do this more often,” she chuckled. Leaning down, she let the warm water run through her golden tresses for a moment, before she straightened up again.

“You and me both, love, you and me both,” Tyler replied with a small nod. The former marine was silent for a few moments, letting the sounds of water pinging against the porcelain of the shower stall fill the air, before he finally spoke again. “What do you think about us trying to buy a house here?” He asked as he reached for the shampoo. It an idea they had bounced around before, but it had never really gotten any traction, if only because they could always rely on Anelyn for somewhere nice to stay.

“Mmm, perhaps someday. Somewhere nice, after we retire one of these days? Escape the northern winter for warmer, Cacertian weather?” She replied lazily with a smile, watching as her husband began to lather his dark colored hair. Given how short his hair was normally cut, it was not as if he had much to work with in the first place; not that it got dirty anyways. “Though, it could be a waste of money. I don’t think Anelyn would ever turn us away,” she chuckled.

“You have a point, you have a point,” Tyler replied lethargically. If the two had anything more left to say, they couldn’t seem to find the words, lost in the comfortable haze of the night they had experienced. The water rained on for a few more minutes before they reluctantly shut it off, and dried themselves with towels. They climbed into bed with not even a scrap of clothing on, cuddling up against each other as they drifted off into slumber. It would be a good night’s sleep, and the next day would surely be just as enjoyable as this one had been.

Cacerta
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cacerta » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:19 pm

Despite her free-spirited outward appearance -- a look that had garnered her much criticism since the day she was made Queen -- Anelyn was not an irresponsible ruler. Even with the alcohol and lust from the previous night still flowing through her veins, Anelyn promptly woke up at 5:30 in the morning as she always did. Sleep, or lack thereof, had become a secondary issue to the Monarch in her time as Cacerta’s ruler and even with guests like the Imperator and Imperatrix of Shalum, there were many issues -- both national and international -- that needed to be discussed. Getting out of bed in nothing more than a pair of light blue lace panties, Anelyn gave Mari the responsibility to inform Tyler and Allison of when breakfast would be served. In the meantime, she would be in her office.

Anelyn put on her glasses -- something she rarely wore outside of her office -- and began sifting through the stack of folders that sat on her desk, prioritizing the critical green folders over the important reds and the standard whites. Most of the paperwork in her green folders were intelligence reports from SISMI regarding the growing civil war in Nalaya. Shalum was taking a more active role and there’s no doubt in her mind that the Imperator was getting updates even here on vacation. It was clear to the Queen that the battle lines were becoming more defined and she was going to have to make a decision regarding her support of the Protector sooner rather later.

The Queen spent nearly in hour reading through reports before she decided to put her work down having managed to knock out half of the mountain of paperwork that she had started with. There was a subtle wafting scent of sweet batter in the air -- barely tangible considering the distance between their wing and where the kitchen was. Mari must have started working on the crepes early. Following the smell, Anelyn came into the kitchen to see her guardian -- sleeves of her blouse rolled up and silver 1911 handguns dangling from her shoulder holsters -- working a bowl and whisk.

“I told you to come and get me before breakfast time hit,” Anelyn said as she adjusted her glasses and began washing her hands, “And you know you don’t always have to carry your guns around. Cesena is about as safe as it gets here in the Kingdom.”

“Well,” Mari held up a finger with crepe batter dripping gently from it, “my grandmother always taught me to be prepared. Especially in places where you feel the safest. And in my defense, I did come try and get you to prepare breakfast, but I think what I said went right over your head -- you were quite engrossed in your work.”

That came as a surprise to the Queen. She was usually rather attentive about her surroundings, perhaps Mari was right about always being prepared. “So you’ve got the batter set already?”

“Yes, ma’am. Do you want me to go ahead and wake up the Imperator and Imperatrix?”

“Yes, please. I’ll go ahead and get started.”

Mari went over to the sink to wash her hands, drying them quickly to let the Queen have her space. Anelyn loved to cook, but she did not appreciate it if other people were crowding her space in the kitchen. The guardian took a moment to resecure her shoulder holsters and straighten the wrinkles out from her blouse before making her way to Tyler and Allison’s room. There she was a moment where she paused outside their door before knocking on it. “Sir and Madam Imperator, Her Highness is preparing breakfast and requests your presence in the kitchen when you feel ready.”

Shalum
Minister

Postby Shalum » Sun May 15, 2016 11:06 am

Sarissita Mansion
Cesena, Cacerta

For those who were lucky enough to be personally acquainted with Allison Holland, and have her as part of their lives, one thing was for certain: she was as kind in heart as she was stunning in appearance. With long golden hair, bright cerulean eyes, and a body that had carried five children yet was still in good shape, she resembled an angel from the heavens in more ways than one. Of course, as far as her husband was concerned, she was more like a goddess; someone who needed to be worshiped daily, and shown how much she was loved.

With all of that being said, there was one time when she was anything but kind and friendly, and that time was in the early morning hours. While many were good about waking early, and getting a good start to their day, she was more preferential to snuggling deep into the covers and waiting for hours upon end before she finally emerged from her cocoon of bed sheets. On more than one occasion, both during her college years, and even as Imperatrix, she had broken bedside alarm clocks in her haste to silence them before the infernal devices were allowed to continue on with their screeching. Even Tyler, her strong marine of a husband, was somewhat terrified of her when she got into those kinds of moods.

This particular morning, however, was peaceful as the sun rose up over the hills in the distance; touching the room with the first fingers of illumination, drawing long shadows on the walls, shining salmon and magenta beams through the tops of the window panes. Lying in bed next to her husband, Allison Holland slowly came to, sighing contently as she snuggled against him; enjoying her own Imperial marine sized hot water bottle. She felt nothing but loved her, so close to her husband, his strong arms wrapped around her. The only thing that would have made this better would be if Anelyn was here with them, preferably snuggled between them.

Just thinking about the young Cacertian ruler, and what had transpired between them the night before, sparked pleasant memories that soon flooded Allison’s mind. Whenever she got to spend time with Anelyn, she felt free, which should have been rather odd; given that she was practically the co-ruler of a nation. Her true self, the more free-loving kind, was able to come out for a time, something that did not happen very often back home. And on top of that, she got to share the experience with her husband. For some time, she thought about the events of the day before, smiling softly to herself; waiting for her husband to finally awaken, which he eventually did.

Groaning lightly, sound groggy, Tyler looked down at the woman nestled in his arms, and smiled. She was so beautiful, and he felt lucky everyday to have her in his life. It was not often that wives in this day and age tolerated the time he spent with other women, much less welcomed it, and even jokingly invited them for company if they ever had the chance. “Good morning, my love,” he murmured; sounding drowsy.

“Guten morgen mein lieber,” she murmured in reply. Reaching up, she gently ran her fingers along his jawline, before pressing a light kiss to his lips. “Sleep well?” She asked, scooting up a bit to rest her chin on his collarbone, looking him in the eyes all the while.

“Very,” he confirmed with a nod. One hand found her lower back, and he gently began to massage there for no particular reason, other than for the fun of it. “How about you?”

“Better than I have in my entire life,” she mused as she snuggled against him, not paying the slightest attention as to what time it was. They had slept in, she knew, and that was perfectly fine. Anelyn had never been, to her knowledge, a taskmaster or someone who demanded certain hours of rising and sleeping.

For a while, there was back and forth between them, the kind of conversation that happened between lazy couples in the early hours of the morning. It was time when they could talk about anything, or nothing at all, depending on the mood. Just them and privacy, enjoying time away from the stress of their day jobs. When there was a knock at the door, Allison startled for a moment, quickly pulling the covers up to chest height so that no one could see her in a state of undress. It was a reflexive thing more than anything else. After decades of being a parent, she had learned that little rascals would let themselves in at about any time, and apparently her body had gotten down the response to an exact science.

Chuckling heartily, Tyler looked over at the door to their room. It was closed, but not locked, so anyone could have let themselves in at any point, really. “Okay Mari! Tell her we’ll be out in a few minutes,” he called back to Anelyn’s protector. Over the years, he had gotten to know the well armed woman, though he wasn’t certain he could call himself a ‘friend’ of her’s though. For as long as he could remember, she had been always been around, looking after Anelyn with her firearms ready to go. She was also one of the few woman he had come onto in Cacerta that had never returned his advances, which he found more interesting, though could provide no real explanation for his interest.

The husband and wife rose from bed in a relatively, comfortable silence; drifting over to their luggage, and unzipping the bags so that they could rummage around. While they had packed for about anything, from state dinners, to a day on the beach, they chose to forgo expensive or flashy outfits in preference to something more comfortable.

Allison selected a pair of blue boyshorts that did almost nothing to hide her lovely legs, and pulled on a white blouse with sheer shoulder areas, as well as a pair of simple pink an black flip flops. Meanwhile, Tyler dressed himself in a pair of khaki shorts, and a faded Imperial marines shirt that ended just past his elbows. While everyone on television always saw him in his best of clothing, it was amazing how many major foreign policy decisions he had made while dressed like this.

It was not hard to find the kitchen, even if Cesna was not a place they had stayed at many times in the past. They simply had to follow the sounds of activity. Finding Anelyn in the kitchen, the blonde Imperatrix grinned, walking up behind the woman to gently place her hands on her hips and press a kiss to the back of her neck. “Good morning, amante,” she said happily. Placing another, quick and teasing kiss to the back of Anelyn’s neck, she pulled back, so that she wouldn’t get in the way of any breakfast making.

“Morning Anelyn,” the Imperator smiled down at her, placing a quick kiss on her lips, before moving on to fix himself a cup of coffee from the nearby machine. If one thing was certain to his wife, it was that his sweet tooth would cause him to add a bit more sugar than was probably healthy. Not that it was an issue, the sugar would simply have to be burned off at some point. “Did you sleep well, dear?” He asked with a smile as he poured his cup, trying to make some nice morning conversation.

Cacerta
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cacerta » Wed May 18, 2016 10:03 pm

After Mari had returned and informed the Queen of her guests’ imminent arrival Anelyn and Mari returned to cook and were hard at work. Anelyn prepared the crepes in quick order with Mari following behind with diced vegetables, thin slices of freshly fried ham, and an egg to top it all off. The first round of breakfast was finished by the time the Imperator and Imperatrix had come into the kitchen. Mari was quick to clean her hands and prepare plates and utensils for their two guests. Of all those present, it was clear she was the most dressed. Her mother had raised her to always appear professional with a specific emphasis on when there were foreigners present. Even considering all the time the Shalumite rulers spent with her charge, Mari had not yet -- at any point -- let Tyler or Allison see her in anything less.

Mari was dressed more casually than her normal attire public attire, at least there was that. She wore a loosely buttoned dark blue blouse and a black pleated skirt with matching thigh highs. Her brightly polished silver handguns were seated comfortably in their kydex holsters which -- in turn -- were secured to her with a custom fitted nylon shoulder rig. Her hair was pulled back with a hairband, an accessory she rarely wore yet needed to use to keep her shoulder-length platinum blonde hair out of her face while she had been helping Anelyn cook. Now that she was fixing the table, she immediately abandoned it and tossed it toward her bag in the nearby corner. Mari shot a quick cautionary glance at her pack before returning diligently to her duties.

Anelyn smiled at the touch of Allison. It was not unlike her to do that and even after a few years of getting used to their relationship, the young Queen still enjoyed the feel of Allison’s hands on her body. “Good morning, you two. Glad you finally woke up!” She adjusted the glasses she had on with the edge of her wrist, making sure not to get olive oil or batter on them, “I sleep alright. There was a lot on my mind -- you guys know how it is. Despite the fact that this is a well-intentioned vacation, there’s still so much that’s impossible to escape from. I woke up rather early this morning and started going through my reports like usual.” She took her ladle from her bowl of batter and poured it onto the hot pan in front of her, picking it up and making sure the crepe batter spread evenly across the surface. “I hope you both enjoy crepes. Mari and I have made a few savory ones already.” Anelyn used her free hand to indicate the plates that had already been set up for them.

As the Imperator and Imperatrix began to settle into their seats, Mari prepared the Queen and herself their own beverages; a cup of assam tea for Anelyn and a small cup of coffee for Mari -- black with two sugars. The Queen’s Guardian placed Anelyn’s cup on a small saucer and put it in an appropriate spot while she continued her work making breakfast. Mari took a seat next to Tyler, taking her handguns from their holsters and putting them on the counter in front of her. She double checked her safeties and cleared her safeties before taking a small and gentle sip from her coffee.

Anelyn made a handful more crepes -- plain and without toppings -- before turning off the stove, washing her hands, and patting some loose flour off of her breasts. “I hope you guys enjoy the crepes. If -- or when, I should ask -- you get in the mood for something sweeter we also have--” She opened up her pantry, “--some Nutella, strawberry jam, etcetera, almond butter -- feel free to pick whatever you like. My house is your house. I’m hoping you’re enjoying your stay so far!” Anelyn leaned on the countertop. “Girl to girl, Allison, what are your thoughts on these panties of mine?”

Shalum
Minister

Postby Shalum » Wed May 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Sarissita Mansion
Cesena, Cacerta

A hearty chuckle escaped escaped Tyler’s throat, his chocolate brown eyes shining with amusement as he looked over at the much younger Queen. His reply did not come immediately, however, as he took a long sip of his coffee. A few drops of the warm drink missed went north, and got caught on the short stubble of his upper lip, only to be licked away in a flash as he set his cup down. “Yeah. We slept in later than we normally do. I blame it on you though, amante, for keeping us up as late as you did.” He teased, nothing but affection in his voice as he leaned back in his seat, gaze rested upon the younger Cacertian.

“Oh Anelyn, we know how that goes.” Allison said, looking at her with complete understanding in her soft blue eyes. She hadn’t left the presence of her lover just yet, comfortably lingering there for a few moments, before she finally turned her attention to the food that the Queen had prepared for them. “Back at home, there is always something that has to be done. I’m sure one of us will have to step away for a bit at some point during this little trip, unless things are truly idyllic back home.” She smiled softly; knowing that Tyler had made sure that both of their work laptops were packed, and that they always had their satellite phones close to them.

Turning her attention to the crepes that had been prepared, she hummed in approval, even though she had not yet partaken in them. After so many years, she had learned that Anelyn was a good cook, and Allison had even striven to pass on what knowledge she had to the girl. Sure, they could have chefs handle their affairs, but there was something the blonde Shalumite thoroughly enjoyed about taking matters into her own hands now and then.

“Mmm, these look great, amante.” Allison said with approval, reaching over to pat the Cacertian on the backside a couple of times, before she went about preparing two plates. One was for herself, and the other was for her husband, of course. The silly man had taken a seat before he could fetch his meal, leaving it up to her to make sure he took care of himself. The way she prepared the two breakfast plates could only be described as ‘the works.’ They featured a little bit of everything, from sliced pieces of fruit, to generous amounts of butter and syrup, along with whipped cream of course.

Looking down at the two plates, Allison was satisfied with her work. For a moment, she went to pick them up and carry them to the table where her husband was already at; however, a flicker of inspiration stopped her for a moment. Picking up the whipped cream canister, she grinned. “Aneyln,” she beckoned and nudged the Queen in the hip, waiting for her to turn. In an instant, she sprayed a little whipped cream on the girl’s lips. Leaning forward, she delivered a long and deep kiss, not afraid to use her tongue as the taste of cream intermingled. When she was done, Allison appeared to be quite satisfied, sitting down the canister and picking up the plates. “There we go, much better now, eh?” She asked with a wink, throwing a little more sway to her hips as she went to sit down.

“Thank you, baby.” Tyler smiled at his wife as she placed a plate in front of him. Silently, they both did a sign of the cross, mentally reciting meal prayers that many Shalumite children at one time or another. Usually they did it aloud and at the same time, but in a foreign country with a different religion -as accepting as it may have been- they didn’t want to draw too much attention to themselves. Once completed, the two began to eat, eyes occasionally glancing up to observe their hosts.

There was some notable differences about the way the royal couple of Shalum ate. Allison was nothing less than graceful and dignified, a habit after years of being the center of attention during events that were usually being televised. Many of her bites were measured, as were her sips of hot chocolate that she had made halfway through her crepe. Her husband, on the other hand, still seemed to eat as if he was in naval infantry bootcamp. Not quite shoveling food into his mouth, but not afraid to hide his hunger eat. He consumed large forkfuls of the delicious crepes, and his coffee mug was on course to being drained much faster than her’s was.

“They’re wonderful, Anleyn! Thank you so much for making breakfast, it is truly great.” Allison chirped enthusiastically, eyes bright and wide as she watched her lean against the countertop. “It feels like forever since I’ve eaten a crepe, much less this many. It's certainly a refreshing,” she smiled, brushing a few strands of hair out of her face as she brought her mug of hot chocolate to her lips.

To her credit, Allison didn’t even seemed phased by the Queen’s next question. Setting down her mug, she simply smirked, eyes drifting down to survey the girl’s backside for a moment before she replied. “I think they look quite nice on you. They show off your figure nicely,” she smiled, not quite able to take her eyes away from the lace as she spoke.

Meanwhile, Tyler swallowed the crepe he had been chewing on, before reaching over to take another sip of his coffee. That done, he smiled and looked over at Marie, studying her for a moment. The Queen’s guardian was an interesting lass, rather aloof, but it was not something that put him off. After all, not everyone could be as warm and open as his wife or Anelyn was. “Hello Mari, how are you doing?” He asked with a smile. If he had seen her the night before, he really did not remember. “Still well armed, I see,” he lightly teased, her array of armaments not going unnoticed to his well trained eyes.

Cacerta
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cacerta » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:21 pm

The Queen laughed at Tyler, shaking a wooden spoon at him rather playfully and stating, “It’s not like your two are not familiar with how nights with me go. You should be more prepared! Gotta work on that nightly endurance, Tyler. That’s something we’ll do while we’re here, how about that?” Anelyn shot a short and sweet smile at him before returning back to her work in the kitchen. She had cooked nearly a dozen crepes -- perhaps more than enough -- but crepe batter didn’t particular last too well over time. It was better to just go ahead and cook all of them now and save them for later. As she began cooking another crepe, Anelyn took a moment to address Allison, “Well, let’s just hope that whatever duty calls comes few and far between while you two are here.”

And for that, Anelyn had Mila -- who was never too far away from the Queen. Although Milena was not the Chief of SISDE, the organization that primarily handled the undercover protection of the Queen domestically, the SISMI Chief and childhood friend had made it a personal mission to always know the status of the Queen. Especially after the failed 2013 October Coup. While the coup had ended relatively peacefully with no bloodshed, it highlighted that there were still significant political divisions in the Kingdom. The outcry agains the Ultranationalist Party, however, proved severe and Iralia Marik and her associate, Valeriana Khushrenada, began working to clean up the Party’s act.

It was then that the Imperatrix pulled her from her deep pool of thought with a slight nudge to her hip. Having mostly finished her work, Anelyn turned and was startled when Allison sprayed some whipped cream on her lips, but what followed was a satisfying intermingling of their lips. The taste of the whip cream quickly dissolved as their tongues wrestled with each other. Anelyn felt a warmthness both in her chest and between her legs. She longed to continue their kiss as Allison pulled away to bring their plates to the island in the kitchen; Anelyn didn’t mind all that much whether or not the slight wetness of her undergarment was noticeable. There’ll be more of that to come, she thought to herself.

Anelyn stacked the dirty dishes and pans into her large sink and prepared a crepe for herself. Spreading butter lightly across the surface of the pastry, she then sprinkled sugar in an even and thin layer. She did so with another one before taking two plates to join Tyler and Allison, serving the second plate to Mari who briefly smiled and nodded in thanks. “I appreciate it, Dears. Though, I should change it up at some point!”

While Anelyn was eating with her fingers -- albeit cleanly and delicately -- the Queen’s bodyguard was very intentional in her movements, utilizing her utensils with somewhat inhuman-like precision. Mari would cut her carefully counted bites of food with slight sips of coffee, turning ever so slightly to address the Imperator as he greeted her. In the time Tyler and Allison had spent with Anelyn, Mari had respected the man for understanding her mission and the require personal space she enjoyed. She met his eyes with her own; piercing and ice blue, “I’m doing well, Your Highness. I hope you are enjoying your trip, Anelyn is always happy when you two can come and visit.” She took another small bite and a cup of coffee. “And, yessir, I am always well-armed. More so here at home than abroad. The Queen has allowed me to install a personal armory in my quarters here in the Palazzo.”
Last edited by Cacerta on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates