NATION

PASSWORD

Yafran 2016 [IESP RP IC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mellburg
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mellburg » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:Nita

"No offense, but you don't know what it's like," sighed Nita. "I stay away from close relationships because I already came back from this once... I don't know what's going to happen if it happens again."

Sylvain
"The same way you don't know what it's like growing up in a hospital for most of you life, or missing school over and over again because the common cold used to be enough to have your life flash before your eyes. Looking at everyone with jealousy as they socialize get in relationships and leave relationship. Making one of your few genuine friends that have nothing to do with your parents politics and start falling in love with said friend. Only for said friend to go back to the other side of the world before confessing and then the next time you see her she is with a girl who is leagues better than you and your stuck in the best friend role you always had. Finally you get over her and meet a new girl she is beautiful and goal driven but seemed to hate my guts and not be interested in me, but I stick though it only to find out she wants to shut out the world because the Privilege of relationship hurts too much and she worries about being hurt again while I..........while I worry if I can protect her from being hurt or if I'm still weak despite my progress."Sylvain trailed off

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:05 pm

Tess

"Don't be, it's not your fault that it happened," sighed Tess. "But, if I start playing again, it's going to be strange to be doing it without her. I don't know if I'll play again, I'll decide when we're out of IESP I guess."

Nita

Nita was rarely emotional, and she was trying very hard to keep her voice even, not letting onto her feelings or intentions. "I hope you know that there's a good chance that this will end badly," she warned. "I don't want us to get together, and then have something happen that makes us hate each other... Are you sure about taking that risk?"
Here lies a bad OP.

Mellburg
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mellburg » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Nita was rarely emotional, and she was trying very hard to keep her voice even, not letting onto her feelings or intentions. "I hope you know that there's a good chance that this will end badly," she warned. "I don't want us to get together, and then have something happen that makes us hate each other... Are you sure about taking that risk?"

Sylvain
Sylvain took a deep breath so Nita can see how serious he was. "To be honest I would hate for a situation like that to happen.....however I know that I am certainly going to take that risk and show your that your previous experience was a traumatic one and not the norm."

Valdiu
Minister

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:50 pm

"That's bullshit," Garth frowned, looking at the clock. "What do you want to do now? It's getting late. I can head back to my room or stay on the couch again, or..." He glanced at her bed, hoping he'd be invited to stay the night with her.
| [0] | [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [7] |
[Mobilization Underway]
Population: 32,263,671
Military size: ~350,000, T3R: 2.7/1
The Republic of Valdiu
16-year old and social democrat
Jazz trombonist, cynic and student journalist
I enjoy CS:GO.
I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me they wouldn’t hate me.

President Alexander Sterling | Vice President Aaron Victoria | Director of Foreign Affairs Mitchell Thromright

-
Currently Playing | Mr. Rogers 2020

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:12 pm

Mellburg wrote:

Sylvain
Sylvain took a deep breath so Nita can see how serious he was. "To be honest I would hate for a situation like that to happen.....however I know that I am certainly going to take that risk and show your that your previous experience was a traumatic one and not the norm."

"Usually I would tell you to get lost, I would tell you that I'm not ready for something like this, that I'm a lone wolf and that I don't need someone to be with me," Nita said, pausing awkwardly. "But... For some reason I'm willing to give you a chance."
Here lies a bad OP.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:59 pm

"Hey, are we going to Anja's fight tonight?" asked Tarik, turning to Mavis. "I was going to go but we don't have to, we could go to a nice restaurant or something," he added, hoping she didn't opt to go to a nice restaurant. I'm too poor to buy expensive dinners...
Here lies a bad OP.

Mellburg
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mellburg » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:"Usually I would tell you to get lost, I would tell you that I'm not ready for something like this, that I'm a lone wolf and that I don't need someone to be with me," Nita said, pausing awkwardly. "But... For some reason I'm willing to give you a chance."

Sylvain
Sylvain smiled "Hopefully it's because you see how sincere I am" Sylvain said coming closer

Strehemur
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Strehemur » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:11 pm

"I dunno. As much as I'd love fancy foods, I'm no princess, and I do most of my shit on comfort food. Might be nice to stop by, though."
STREHEMUR
#psychotic
This nation is a puppet. It does not represent my real life views.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Nita

"Yeah, I don't know a lot of really sincere people, but you seem different than most,"
Nita said, finally smiling. "I just ask one thing of you, that we keep this a secret for awhile. I'm not sure I want to tell everyone that I'm with someone just yet, it hurts my image."

Tarik

"I want to do something nice for you," Tarik replied. "Then again, I'm broke till I write another album or record these songs that I've been working on, so it's probably better if we don't get something expensive."
Here lies a bad OP.

Mellburg
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mellburg » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:25 pm

"Yeah, I don't know a lot of really sincere people, but you seem different than most,"
Nita said, finally smiling. "I just ask one thing of you, that we keep this a secret for awhile. I'm not sure I want to tell everyone that I'm with someone just yet, it hurts my image."

Sylvain
"Yea sure, no problem" Sylvain replied "I guess that means in public it's the status quo you hate my guts and all." Sylvain said with a laugh.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:50 pm

"Of course, but I promise you that I'll make it up to you when we're in private," said Nita, with a smirk. "You can take that however you want to."

Anja

Anja was in total panic mode, which was unusual for her before a fight. She went looking for Ji An, hoping she would be able to calm her down, even just a little. This whole thing sucks, if I lose tonight then I get off the hook in eight months but my family and country are counting on me, and if I win, then I get screwed in eight months by the schedulers... And I still have to win because of my family.
Here lies a bad OP.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:00 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:"Of course, but I promise you that I'll make it up to you when we're in private," said Nita, with a smirk. "You can take that however you want to."

Anja

Anja was in total panic mode, which was unusual for her before a fight. She went looking for Ji An, hoping she would be able to calm her down, even just a little. This whole thing sucks, if I lose tonight then I get off the hook in eight months but my family and country are counting on me, and if I win, then I get screwed in eight months by the schedulers... And I still have to win because of my family.

Sylvain
"Oh I will be looking forward to the faux hate then." Sylvain said with a smirk of his own as he stood up. "I'll be back with some soup or something like that." Sylvain said with a smile.

Ji An
Ji An got separated from Anja earlier on and despite her Judo knowledge disliked watching most matches. Anja was what brought her to the sport and it was for Anja that Ji An was here. Nevertheless she was sitting at a table in the back with some tea when she saw Anja and she waved her over.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Strehemur
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Strehemur » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:04 pm

"You've already done something nice for me," Mavis smiled. "C'mon, let's hit up the store then pop over to the fight. I wanna be back to the room before midnight."
STREHEMUR
#psychotic

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Tarik

"Yeah, let's go," said Tarik, sounding pretty distant for some reason. He was thinking of his music probably, that had to be it.

Nita

"Thank you," Nita said weakly, closing her eyes. I can't believe this... I promised myself I would never date someone again... But... He seems different than the others.

Anja

Anja went over to Ji An, more fear in her eyes than there had ever been before one of her fights. "I don't know what to do, I'm thinking of dropping out and making Luka someone else's problem to handle... I haven't been able to properly train because of my hand, and the media are totally on her side for once..."
Here lies a bad OP.

Strehemur
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Strehemur » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:20 pm

"Hey, hey! Over here!" she grinned, snapping her fingers twice in his face and beginning to walk away.
STREHEMUR
#psychotic

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Strehemur wrote:"Hey, hey! Over here!" she grinned, snapping her fingers twice in his face and beginning to walk away.

Tarik almost shook his head to get out of the daze he was in. "Huh what?" he said. "I was thinking of some music stuff... Some family stuff."
Here lies a bad OP.

Strehemur
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Strehemur » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:55 pm

"C'mon, let's get moving. I'm hungry!" she said, walking faster.
STREHEMUR
#psychotic

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:59 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:Tarik

"Yeah, let's go," said Tarik, sounding pretty distant for some reason. He was thinking of his music probably, that had to be it.

Nita

"Thank you," Nita said weakly, closing her eyes. I can't believe this... I promised myself I would never date someone again... But... He seems different than the others.

Anja

Anja went over to Ji An, more fear in her eyes than there had ever been before one of her fights. "I don't know what to do, I'm thinking of dropping out and making Luka someone else's problem to handle... I haven't been able to properly train because of my hand, and the media are totally on her side for once..."

Sylvain
Sylvain nodded as he went to the cafeteria. As he looked around he regretted not being able to prepare a medicinal soup he came up with. Despite this he was able to find some things he would need as a substitute or things that could've gone into the soup. Sylvain came back into Nita's room with a banana, two slices of toast, and a pouch of Coconut Water. "Yea I wasn't able to make the soup but this simple things are all good for an upset stomach."

Ji An
"Woah...woah...slow down a bit and breath." Ji An begun. "Now first of all why is the media on her side."

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:04 am

Tarik

Tarik followed Mavis, although he was still a bit distracted looking. "Where do you want to go?"

Anja

"She's handled this so much better than me, with talking to the press and getting support," sighed Anja, before taking two deep breaths. "And I know you don't want to hear this, but it's going to be really hard for me to face someone I still like deep down."

Nita

Nita nodded and sipped the coconut water. "I don't need help, you know... I've been much worse off when it comes to injuries and being sick. But thanks anyway, it's nice to know someone cares."
Last edited by Unified Free Lands on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here lies a bad OP.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:39 am

Tarik followed Mavis, although he was still a bit distracted looking. "Where do you want to go?"

Anja

"She's handled this so much better than me, with talking to the press and getting support," sighed Anja, before taking two deep breaths. "And I know you don't want to hear this, but it's going to be really hard for me to face someone I still like deep down."

Nita

Nita nodded and sipped the coconut water. "I don't need help, you know... I've been much worse off when it comes to injuries and being sick. But thanks anyway, it's nice to know someone cares."

Ji An
Ji An took a deep breath of her own. "Isn't that great that you still have lingering feelings for a girl who doesn't like you back at the expense of a girl that you asked out. Can you think about how I feel, about how worthless I feel that I'm second fiddle to your Ex who is over you." Ji An said frustrated

Sylvain
"Doesn't need help, drinks alcohol to fix upset stomach. Sounds like a good meme." Sylvain thought amusingly to himself. "No problem, do you know how you got sick to begin with?" Sylvain asked

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:58 am

Flardania wrote:

Anja

Nita

Ji An
Ji An took a deep breath of her own. "Isn't that great that you still have lingering feelings for a girl who doesn't like you back at the expense of a girl that you asked out. Can you think about how I feel, about how worthless I feel that I'm second fiddle to your Ex who is over you." Ji An said frustrated

Sylvain
"Doesn't need help, drinks alcohol to fix upset stomach. Sounds like a good meme." Sylvain thought amusingly to himself. "No problem, do you know how you got sick to begin with?" Sylvain asked

Anja

Anja covered her face with her hands, almost about to cry. "How do you think I feel? Not being able to get over someone who I know is over me? I... I know I'm not being a good girlfriend..."

"And maybe you would be better off without me," she added, choosing her words slowly and carefully.

Nita

"I think it's the heat around here... Terrum is usually freezing at this time of the year, we'd already be under at least three feet of snow, I haven't exactly adjusted well to the heat," Nita explained.
Here lies a bad OP.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:37 am

Unified Free Lands wrote:Anja

Anja covered her face with her hands, almost about to cry. "How do you think I feel? Not being able to get over someone who I know is over me? I... I know I'm not being a good girlfriend..."

"And maybe you would be better off without me," she added, choosing her words slowly and carefully.

Nita

"I think it's the heat around here... Terrum is usually freezing at this time of the year, we'd already be under at least three feet of snow, I haven't exactly adjusted well to the heat," Nita explained.

Ji An
Ji An crossed her arms and closed her eyes."......To be completely honest your a terrible girlfriend who sometimes thinks about other girls before me and there probably no certainly better options out there." Ji An begun before opening one eye and had a sly grin. "However this same girl is the one I love and in love you have to accept the faults. Also since I know I have to be perfectly clear with you Armeians...."Ji An said with a laugh. "No we aren't breaking up." she finished.

Sylvain
"That's good, that's great actually. Which means you should be better stomach wise and not needing to puke in about half an hour to an hour as well as a 100% after a full night sleep." Sylvain replied reassuringly

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Flardania wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Anja

Nita

Ji An
Ji An crossed her arms and closed her eyes."......To be completely honest your a terrible girlfriend who sometimes thinks about other girls before me and there probably no certainly better options out there." Ji An begun before opening one eye and had a sly grin. "However this same girl is the one I love and in love you have to accept the faults. Also since I know I have to be perfectly clear with you Armeians...."Ji An said with a laugh. "No we aren't breaking up." she finished.

Sylvain
"That's good, that's great actually. Which means you should be better stomach wise and not needing to puke in about half an hour to an hour as well as a 100% after a full night sleep." Sylvain replied reassuringly

Anja breathed a sigh of relief, managing to not cry after all. "I'm glad about that... And I guess you probably know by now that I kind of have commitment problems, that's sort of part of the reason why Luka broke up with me in the first place..."

"I'm trying to act better but I haven't exactly done a good job of that," Anja added, sighing.

Nita

"I guess that means no midnight jog for me tonight," laughed Nita. "I usually go on late runs... I started doing it to get in shape for football but more recently I do it to clear my mind."
Here lies a bad OP.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:38 am

Unified Free Lands wrote:Anja breathed a sigh of relief, managing to not cry after all. "I'm glad about that... And I guess you probably know by now that I kind of have commitment problems, that's sort of part of the reason why Luka broke up with me in the first place..."

"I'm trying to act better but I haven't exactly done a good job of that," Anja added, sighing.

Nita

"I guess that means no midnight jog for me tonight," laughed Nita. "I usually go on late runs... I started doing it to get in shape for football but more recently I do it to clear my mind."

Ji An
"Now things make a lot more sense between you and Luka. Frankly I can't blame her for moving on and being a little mean towards you in that case. However unlike Luka I have patience." Ji An replied. "Have you at least figured out the cause for your commitment problems?" Ji An asked.

Sylvain
"Oh that seems mature of you, I usually Jog before dawn as I am an early run type of guy." Sylvain replied choosing to not correct Nita that midnight is technically morning and thus early. "Perhaps one day I will Coincidentally run at midnight also." Sylvain added with a grin

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:51 am

Flardania wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Anja breathed a sigh of relief, managing to not cry after all. "I'm glad about that... And I guess you probably know by now that I kind of have commitment problems, that's sort of part of the reason why Luka broke up with me in the first place..."

Nita

Ji An
"Now things make a lot more sense between you and Luka. Frankly I can't blame her for moving on and being a little mean towards you in that case. However unlike Luka I have patience." Ji An replied. "Have you at least figured out the cause for your commitment problems?" Ji An asked.

Sylvain
"Oh that seems mature of you, I usually Jog before dawn as I am an early run type of guy." Sylvain replied choosing to not correct Nita that midnight is technically morning and thus early. "Perhaps one day I will Coincidentally run at midnight also." Sylvain added with a grin

"I have a hard time letting go," Anja explained. "It's a long story but that's what made Luka so mad at me when we broke up. That and, well, half my family seems to be from the South, where everybody cheats on everybody and it's considered normal."

Nita

Nita grinned. "Yeah, and I'm sure I'll coincidentally run into you, also, when there's no one around to see us acting like a couple."
"It's gonna be a challenge for me to keep my hands off of you in public," she added, smirking.
Here lies a bad OP.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates