NATION

PASSWORD

ADL Wargames IC (ADL Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

ADL Wargames IC (ADL Only)

Postby Doom Legions » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:22 am

The Anti-Democracy League Wargames IC Thread

(Planning Thread) http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=338974
This is the IC thread for the ADL Wargames

RULES:
1) Be respectful of other nations. We're here to commit genocide and suppress democracy. Not bicker and in-fight like the democratic nations.
2) What the OP and the co OPs say goes. No exceptions.
3) Common sense forum rules.
4) We are all Anti democratic. There is no one truly right way to oppress the masses. Be your nation communist or fascist you're welcome.
5) Op's word is law
6) No trolling, spam or Advertising without OP's approval.
7) Don't rage, keep your cool and maintain intellect.
8) Have fun
9) Don't be a mary sue/godmod. Seriously don't be that prick
10) No smut

Current Mods/OP
Doom Legions, cannot ban you from the ADL, but can you from participating in this thread.
Paginista as he is the founder of the ADL.
Dominated Earth, cannot ban you from the ADL, but can you from participating in this thread.

If several nations complain about someone, one of the mods must be TG'd evidence of rule breaking or general annoyance, if the claim is considered true then we will either give one of two warnings or bring in a mod
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:24 am

/reserved
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Dominated Earth
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dominated Earth » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:25 am

Tag. I'll get the scenario up in a moment.
-Sol
-Alpha Centuri
The new and improved me factbook!
I use early FT. This nation is based in 2140. Population is capped at 20 Billion. This nation doesn't represent all my views. I'm also in University studying Astronomy. We aren't Nod
DES Global News: Disgruntled nano engineer arrested after unleashing a hoard of screeching slime creatures on Tokyo|DES Inquisition purge the corrupt politicians and law enforcement of Kiev in brutal public executions without trial|Man comes home from work to find his house covered in silk worm silk.

The Germanian states
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:28 am

"Alright let me give my soldiers final remarks"
This Nation doesn't use NS Stats
Senpai: UESE
My views are mixed in my Attitude somewhere
Germanian States Embassy Program

Dominated Earth
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dominated Earth » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:59 am

Okay people, here's the briefing.

Operation Winter Rebellion

Please open up the map.

Anyway. As you can see, our target is a farm to the north of the town where the rebels have set up their HQ. We will be coming in from the south along the roads to avoid any booby traps in the woodland. The rebels in this scenario have only had a few minutes to prepare for us so will be in the defensive for the most part. The structures highlighted by the blue boxes are believed to be where rebels have set up defensive positions including window mounted machine gun nests and anti tank weapons. They will be supported by mortar teams highlighted in the areas with the blue circle. Suggest taking the path of least resistance and flank around to the west of the rebel HQ. Be advised that the rebels have seized a number of technologies from all of us and may have heavy armor on their side. Any questions?

The following forces will be used by the DES:

Infantry
-x15 Special Operations
-x5 Pyrotechnic Troopers
Vehicles
-x2 Mastiff 3
Aircraft
-x1 Reaper MQ9A RPAS (unarmed)
-Sol
-Alpha Centuri
I use early FT. This nation is based in 2140. Population is capped at 20 Billion. This nation doesn't represent all my views. I'm also in University studying Astronomy. We aren't Nod
DES Global News: Disgruntled nano engineer arrested after unleashing a hoard of screeching slime creatures on Tokyo|DES Inquisition purge the corrupt politicians and law enforcement of Kiev in brutal public executions without trial|Man comes home from work to find his house covered in silk worm silk.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:02 am

Dominated Earth wrote:Okay people, here's the briefing.

Operation Winter Rebellion

Please open up the map.

Anyway. As you can see, our target is a farm to the north of the town where the rebels have set up their HQ. We will be coming in from the south along the roads to avoid any booby traps in the woodland. The rebels in this scenario have only had a few minutes to prepare for us so will be in the defensive for the most part. The structures highlighted by the blue boxes are believed to be where rebels have set up defensive positions including window mounted machine gun nests and anti tank weapons. They will be supported by mortar teams highlighted in the areas with the blue circle. Suggest taking the path of least resistance and flank around to the west of the rebel HQ. Be advised that the rebels have seized a number of technologies from all of us and may have heavy armor on their side. Any questions?

The following forces will be used by the DES:

Infantry
-x15 Special Operations
-x5 Pyrotechnic Troopers
Vehicles
-x2 Mastiff 3
Aircraft
-x1 Reaper MQ9A RPAS (unarmed)

The Germanian Contribution to the team

30x RobotenSoldat
2x Wunderpanzer DG-2
1x Mortar position south of the map in the woodlands concealed by grass and trees

Paginista
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:03 am

Following forces will be deployed by Paginista

5 assault teams of ~6 men (two support configuration, two lighting configuation, 1 javalin configuration)
1 120mm mortar with a crew (5 men)
1 dedicated sniper
2 trappers
2 microdrone operators

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:07 am

Deployed Legion forces:

x1 Anti-Armour Warband, 5 Legionnaires, 1 Battlemaster.
x1 Anti-Infantry Warband, 7 Legionnaires, 3 with Flamethrowers, 1 Battlemaster.
x1 Heavy Weapons Warband, 6 Legionnaires, 2 with Chainguns, 1 Battlemaster.
x1 Vanquisher Light Tank.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Terra Britania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 02, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Terra Britania » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:09 am

Britanian troops stand ready and will be arriving shortly. We will be sending :
  • 30 × Regular Infantry
  • 2 × Snipers
  • 5 × AT Soldiers
  • 1 × Machine-Gun Team
  • 1 × Mortar Team
  • 2 × HMMWVs
  • 1 × M3 IFV
♔ | ♔ | ♔ KINGRIC of ENGLAND | ♕ | CASERLY GEMEANWEALTH ♔ | ♔ | ♔
MT set in 2024; probably slightly less fucked than RL at this point. NS stats shot with a longbow at Agincourt.
Sooþbooks - Overlook - Ƿorld
The Sunday Post: Stridecrafts begin onwharvingstyge as Crigsministry's "Stridecrafts 2035" plan seeks to forgreaten military's menstrength by more than twofold within 10 years | Kernelcraftework in small thorpe of St Arvans opens, eking 1,200 MW to England's craftgrid; many inwoners "unhappy" with the "eyesore" in their "once still thorpe" | Newspanish regering puts forth clage to the OFN's Worldgerighthove about rights to water flowing through the Colorado; FSA brooks veto to strike it down
Harmonic Empire's bitch♡ | the lads and I | For managed democracy! | Sleep Paralysis Demon™ since 2022 | くたばれVeganの野郎どもよ | Current flag waifu: Jeanne d'Arc (Alter), from Padoru Padoru

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:10 am

A Germanian General opens the door of his cabin and his soldiers line up against him. The command post is South of the Map out of bounds.

"Alright with new plans coming in, we are told to Secure that town to the north of us filled with rebels. Be advised these aren't Farmers with pitchforks, they have stolen some of our technology. So keep that in mind."

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:13 am

The Germanian states wrote:A Germanian General opens the door of his cabin and his soldiers line up against him. The command post is South of the Map out of bounds.

"Alright with new plans coming in, we are told to Secure that town to the north of us filled with rebels. Be advised these aren't Farmers with pitchforks, they have stolen some of our technology. So keep that in mind."

"Then we won't have any casualties then" scoffs a paginistian assault trooper going over his special shotgun with its 51 round drum

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:15 am

Paginista wrote:
The Germanian states wrote:A Germanian General opens the door of his cabin and his soldiers line up against him. The command post is South of the Map out of bounds.

"Then we won't have any casualties then" scoffs a paginistian assault trooper going over his special shotgun with its 51 round drum

"Whatever you do, DO NOT RETREAT! COWARDS ARE TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT!" The general said sternly.

"Sir Yes sir!" They replied as the General dismissed them and they went back to cleaning their guns or Talking

Terra Britania
Chargé d'Affaires

Father Knows Best State

Postby Terra Britania » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 am

The Britanian assault leader, namely Major Harris Wesson, was at the IFV, along with 5 of his men. He takes out a computer screen, displaying a real-time satellite image map, and discusses.

"Okay men. Here's the rebel base. As you can see, it is fortified by the buildings surrounding it. Reports say that they've got stolen tech, so watch out."

He grabs his communications device, "ADL. ADL. This is Bravo one, reporting we are arriving. We will be taking a house in the road and set up a makeshift HQ there. We are 800 meters from the area and closing in. Report you receive. Over."
Last edited by Terra Britania on Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
MT set in 2024; probably slightly less fucked than RL at this point. NS stats shot with a longbow at Agincourt.
The Sunday Post: Stridecrafts begin onwharvingstyge as Crigsministry's "Stridecrafts 2035" plan seeks to forgreaten military's menstrength by more than twofold within 10 years | Kernelcraftework in small thorpe of St Arvans opens, eking 1,200 MW to England's craftgrid; many inwoners "unhappy" with the "eyesore" in their "once still thorpe" | Newspanish regering puts forth clage to the OFN's Worldgerighthove about rights to water flowing through the Colorado; FSA brooks veto to strike it down
Harmonic Empire's bitch♡ | the lads and I | For managed democracy! | Sleep Paralysis Demon™ since 2022 | くたばれVeganの野郎どもよ | Current flag waifu: Jeanne d'Arc (Alter), from Padoru Padoru

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:22 am

The Germanian states wrote:
Paginista wrote:

"Whatever you do, DO NOT RETREAT! COWARDS ARE TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT!" The general said sternly.

"Sir Yes sir!" They replied as the General dismissed them and they went back to cleaning their guns or Talking

"Don't ya worry general. If they retreat we will be there to do your job"

Dominated Earth
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dominated Earth » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:35 am

Two Mastiff 3 Patrol Vehicles drove up the road and stopped outside the house in the intersection of the road. After stopping, the backs of the vehicles opened and 20 soldiers, all of them renowned for being terrifyingly relentless. The Special Operations, renowned for putting the mission above their own lives and the troopers of the Pyrotechnic Regiment, known for their pyromania and obsession with fire. After getting out, the leader of the team spoke "Mike Romeo Quebec one three this Mike Romeo Quebec one three alpha, we're at the staging point, over" He waited and got a reply from HQ "Mike Romeo Quebec one three alpha, we hear you. We have a reaper drone flying 2 clicks above your location and ready to give a sit rep. Over" The team leader then replied to HQ "Roger that Mike Romeo Quebec one three. Commence observation of tangos north of our location" With that, the HQ did their final reply "Wilco. Out".

The troops sat near their patrol vehicles, waiting for the operation to begin.
-Sol
-Alpha Centuri

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:41 am

The Germanian Soldiers move up from the South east in the woodlands for more cover in the dense snow

All 30 Marching with 2 Wunderpanzers approach houses South of the Barn to gain a tactical advantage.

The mortar is being Repositioned to the Southwest for cover

Terra Britania
Chargé d'Affaires

Father Knows Best State

Postby Terra Britania » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:41 am

The soldiers arrived, approached and set up a defensive perimeter at this house (house encircled in red, defensive perimeter are the blue lines)

Three of the men were sent to the door, while the others were outside. One of them opened the door, while the other two went inside slowly, turning on their flashlights. The third one followed instantly and said, "This place seems empty. Probably abandoned by the pussies when they heard we're coming."

The two soldiers laughed, but not loudly. They explored the house.

Soon, they went out, "All clear." The major then said, "Good, now set up an HQ. Defensive perimeter here and there. MG team at the window."

"Yes sir!" the men said, following their orders soon thereafter.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:46 am

4 Legion Dropships approached the combat area and dropped off the troops in the Southwestern part of the area.

"Brothers, secure this area so that we can set up a defensive perimiter!" Shouted one of the Battlemasters.

The Legionnaires quickly moved and secured a small area and now awaited the order to move into the village.

"When we approach the village, turn on a heartbeat sensor, don't want any unpleasant surprises."
Born2shit4ced2wipe

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:49 am

Doom Legions wrote:4 Legion Dropships approached the combat area and dropped off the troops in the Southwestern part of the area.

"Brothers, secure this area so that we can set up a defensive perimiter!" Shouted one of the Battlemasters.

The Legionnaires quickly moved and secured a small area and now awaited the order to move into the village.

"When we approach the village, turn on a heartbeat sensor, don't want any unpleasant surprises."

The Germanian Mortar crews who are cooking Pasta while waiting for the command to fire greeted them " Ciao!"

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:51 am

Doom Legions wrote:4 Legion Dropships approached the combat area and dropped off the troops in the Southwestern part of the area.

The Germanian Mortar crews who are cooking Pasta while waiting for the command to fire greeted them " Ciao!"

"Oh great. It's them." Said one of the Legionnaires.

"Quit your whining. Orders are orders, if we have to co-operate with them, we shall." Said a Battlemaster in turn.

"Yes sir.."
Born2shit4ced2wipe

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:58 am

Doom Legions wrote:

"Oh great. It's them." Said one of the Legionnaires.

"Quit your whining. Orders are orders, if we have to co-operate with them, we shall." Said a Battlemaster in turn.

"Yes sir.."

" Our Spotter tells us of a few Mortar placements here, here and here." One of the crew briefs them while pointing at a map at the Circled locations.

"Luckily they don't know we are here yet." The Crewman tells them.

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:58 am

The paginistian troops at the meeting point were in their assault teams planning as the micro drone pilots prepared their equipment for silent operation and instant data relay. "We got five teams, our two lightning teams will use their verity of assault shotguns, smg's and assault rifles to storm the enemy west flank, support teams your job is to make sure we don't get pinned both support teams will get a mortar laErs that will help improve our mortar support accuracy. Javalin team will cover the intersection and act as our anti vehicle over watch. The micro drones will relay the enemy's positions real time for you lot and our sniper will pop any rebel dumb enough to poke up his head

Dominated Earth
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dominated Earth » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:00 am

As they were waiting, a dim sound of an explosion was heard and a missile was seen flying up into the sky. A couple of seconds later, the drone observing the rebels exploded "Well it looks like they have MANPADS lads. Sorry about that. We'll try and get a new one in but you're on your own. Out" The team leader sighed before standing up "Alright people. Break is over, grab your gear and lets get moving" The team leader commanded, causing the troops to stand up, grabbing their weapons and loading them up, checking them and so on along with checking that their exo skeletons were working right.
-Sol
-Alpha Centuri

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:03 am

The Germanian soldiers hear the explosions and hid in the treeline Crouching and probing and their tanks loaded with High Explosive shells

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:08 am

Ooc: going to sleep. Can someone take over?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates