NATION

PASSWORD

1st International Imperial Air Show & Ball (SignUP/OOC)open

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Vangaziland
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

1st International Imperial Air Show & Ball (SignUP/OOC)open

Postby Vangaziland » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Emeros is the capital of the Vannish Empire, known as the city by the sea. The city has the population of Seattle but spread out over an area twice as large. There are a lot of quiet neighborhoods one would think of as suburbs. Antique style sailing ships, many replicas of Viking design, maneuver through the city's rivers and into the ocean.

Just off the ocean, near the mouth of the Emerald River is the Imperial Convention Center. It is a glass building with few walls and is basically a bunch of steel covered by glass. There is one main floor with tall ceilings and a basement.

Spring is the season for events. Several balls may be happening before or after this one. But it is being designed to be one of the most interesting... Hopefully.

The festivities would be timed so that the air show coincided with the golden hour and sunset over the sea.. It would be the start; an action packed, adrenaline-racing display of International air power.

After that, an after party would stretch into the night. The target audience would be current and former military staff officers, Major through General. Some would have Royal Blood. Some would not. A secondary function of the ball is to celebrate two young Vannish Royals being promoted from Captain to Major. Prince Fritjof Vang and Duke of Western Vangaziland Sven Harrsen will in be in attendance, both recently being promoted.

The food would be catered by top Vannish chefs. Vannish food has become a thing now. Vannish food is spicy, crispy, stir fried and often served with green beans and rice.

Security around the site will be top notch. Air, Land, and sea will be secure. All nations are welcome.
Last edited by Vangaziland on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:30 am, edited 7 times in total.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:31 am

Rules
No caricature, clown type characters
No ridiculous duels or sword challenging
Leave rivalries "at home"
Write together and interact
Bring up to 3 characters, with up to 15 guards per group of 3.
----------

Nation Name:
Military Branch:
Name:
Height:
Weight
History:
Military Responsibility:
Personality:

You can make the last sections into one post.
----------

Air Show Participation Form
Nation:
Branch:
Flight Squadron/Unit:
Number of Aircraft:
Aircraft Type:
Unit Type: (Fighter/Attack/Bomber/Recon/Display/Prototype)
Last edited by Vangaziland on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:19 am

Nation Name: Vangaziland
Military Branch: Army
Name: General Hap Applebind
Height: 5'11
Weight: 179
Description (optional photo):
History:
Military Responsibility:
Personality:

Applebind has light-brown, tan skin. His eyes are so dark they are almost black. He wears his hair cut short almost bald, hiding the curls and waves and looking more like a fresh recruit's buzzcut.

He grew up in an urban area of Vangaziland and fought all his life to succeed. And he did, rising to the top of the military by completing as many training courses as possible. He started out as an artillery branched officer and even helped fight in the Vannish Revolution. He made his mark commanding batteries and artillery observers. He is currently the Commanding General of the Vannish Armed Forces and the Secretary of Defense.

General Applebind is a hardliner. He doesn't take nonsense from anyone and is known to break up fights if he sees one brewing. The General is a fighter, not a lover. His eyes usually only portray anger, intimidation or sometimes humor.
----------

Military Branch: Army
Name: Fritz Vang
Height: 6'1
Weight: 190
History:
Military Reponsibility:
Personality:

Fritz Vang carries himself with a lot of style. Based on appearance, you would think he is Royal first and a soldier second. That would be a mistake. After several years on the front line, Fritz has finally allowed his promotion to Major and works in his battalion's Intel office. Fritz is actually the heir to the Vannish throne, but felt that did not preclude him from doing time on the front lines. He has seen a small amount of firefights and carried himself well. His calm, dominant mind state put his men at ease and helps them operate when things get tough.
----------

Military Branch: Air Force
Name: Sven Harrsen
Height: 6'2
Weight: 193
History:
Military Responsibility:
Personality:

Now that he has honorably discharged, information on The Duke of West Vangaziland's military career is finally being releasedreleased. It appears he spent a majority of the past decade in the cockpit of Vannish F-16s. He has the fighter pilot look, down to his precise haircut. Like the other two Vannish officers previously mentioned, his skin is a shade of dark golden brown, with light brown eyes that seem to glow and reflect in the light. Major Harrsen seems cocky and outspoken compared to his cousin, Prince F. Vang. Fritz turned down rank for years while staying active. Harrsen accepted it only upon completion of service. The cousins are similar in many ways, but their thought process differs.

Fritz and Sven grew up as good friends. They went to rival academies in secondary school and university and played each other in lacrosse, both playing midfield. Their rivalry continues to this day.
Last edited by Vangaziland on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 am, edited 10 times in total.

Aktosha
Envoy

Founded: Jul 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aktosha » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:01 am

Nation Name: People's Republic of Aktosha
Military Branch: Red Guard and Aktoshan Army
Name: Commissar Keith Slava, Major Zora Mila
Height: Keith is 5'9, Zora is 5'7
Weight: Keith- 205, Zora is 125
Description: (optional photo):
History: Keith was involved in the purge of the right wing after Communist take over. He also fought in the Audhali wars which leaves him with a vicious scar from his forehead, through his left eye which is white, down to the lip. Although looking very scary and having a violent past, Keith is good to comrades and believes strongly in the Aktoshan Revolution. Zora is a military girl, she always has been. Her father is an Admiral in the Crimson Navy of Aktosha. She fought in the Audhali wars but was not wounded and saw one battle, due to being in school most of the war. She is rather new to the military even though serving 2 years already, she has yet to see real combat, at least Keith thinks so.
Military Responsibility: A Commissar in Aktosha is a member of the Red Guard which is a paramilitary that serves the General Secretary only. The Red Guards carry the will of the Secretary with them wherever they go and ensure that the orders are carried out properly, and that no traitors are in the midst of the Republic. Zora is an infantry Major, she commands a garrison of troops and prefers to be on the front of the fighting. Although, she believes Keith was sent with her as an evaluator to a possible invitation as a Commissar.
Personality: Keith is very good socially, he understands communism is not looked at in the light of other nations and is open to dialogue about it. Mostly when on a diplomatic mission or at parties he hardly talks politics or religion unless asked. Used to be good with the ladies, still looking, but not as much as he used to. Zora is quiet and is hard to open up, she is a bi sexual and will tell you about it. She believes in the Communist cause but like all military types doesn't feel comfortable around red guard. However, the girl is a social butterfly, speaks multiple languages, and has very good conversation skills which is why she was sent.
Pro: Marxist-Leninism.
Anti: liberalism, neoliberalism, colonialism, globalism, capitalism, reactionaries, religion, capitalism, fascism.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:10 am

Glad to see you applied! I can tell my characters will have an interesting reaction with yours. Vangaziland does not dislike any nation's ideology, and actually probably has a minority communist party somewhere in the government.

I'm going to leave this sign up open for two days or more. If we get 4 or 5 others really quickly, we can start. I would say this, invite your friends and allies! I want this to be a fun, major diplomatic event...

It would be a good time to make and strengthen new alliances.

I forgot the Air Show participation application! So check back in a few minutes if you would like to have aircraft in the Air Show! All types of aircraft are welcome. Including any planes any attending 'civilian' Royals wish to showcase..
Last edited by Vangaziland on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:39 am

J11M 'Erelo' Bomber on Training ExerciseImage

F-23 Fighter in Vannish Paint SchemeImage

Nation: Vangaziland
Branch: Vannish Air Force
Flight Squadron/Unit: Classified
Number of Aircraft: 1
Aircraft Type: J11M
Unit Type: (Fighter/Attack/Bomber/Recon/Display/Prototype): Strategic Bomber

Nation: Vangaziland
Branch: Vannish Air Force
Flight Squadron/Unit: 72nd Fighter Squadron
Number of Aircraft: 2
Aircraft Type: YF-23 Stealth Fighter
Unit Type: (Fighter/Attack/Bomber/Recon/Display/Prototype): Interceptor/Fighter
Last edited by Vangaziland on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

Aktosha
Envoy

Founded: Jul 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aktosha » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 am

It will be an interesting event indeed. I can't wait for it to begin, telegram me when you post the IC thread just in case.
Pro: Marxist-Leninism.
Anti: liberalism, neoliberalism, colonialism, globalism, capitalism, reactionaries, religion, capitalism, fascism.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:29 am

Will do!

Wrexwic
Attaché

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wrexwic » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Nation: The Protectorate of Wrexwic
Branch: Air Force
Flight Squadron/Unit: The Grey Ghosts, FS 101
Number of Aircraft: 4
Aircraft Type: F-14 Tomcat (ground based variant)
Unit Type(Fighter/Attack/Bomber/Recon/Display/Prototype): Stunt Team
Rough Neighborhood & Scrappy Colony of the Vannish Empire

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:06 pm

Nation: Riysa
Branch: Riysian Arab Air Force

Flight Squadron/Unit: Riysian Falcons Demonstration Team (1st Flight, 1st Demonstration Squadron)
Number of Aircraft: 6
Aircraft Type: TaH-29T Daqanoush
Unit Type: Fighter

Flight Squadron/Unit: Riysian Thunderbolt Demonstration Team (2nd Flight, 1st Demonstration Squadron)
Aircraft Type: TaH-29S Saiqa
Unit Type: Interdiction/Strike Fighter

Flight Squadron/Unit: Riysian Sentinels Demonstration Team (3rd Flight, 1st Demonstration Squadron)
Aircraft Type: TaH-31 Shaheen
Unit Type: Fighter

Characters

Nation Name: Riysa
Military Branch: Riysian Air Force
Name: Fawzi al-Nashawi
Height: 181 cm (~5'11'')
Weight: 80 kg (~176 pounds)
Description: (optional photo): Here you go.
History:
Military Responsibility: Fawzi is a general of the Riysian Air Force; at this rank, his daily responsibilities are mostly logistical in function, managing a fighter wing of the Riysian Air Force.
Personality: In general, polite and courteous. Spending a lifetime of service to the nation has given him a calm demeanor, though he maintains a healthy no-nonsense attitude.

Military Branch: Riysian Air Force Intelligence Directorate
Name: Subhi Kobasi
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Description: (optional photo): Here you go again.
History:
Military Responsibility: Subhi is a colonel of the IMJ - Riysian Air Force Intelligence Directorate, the premiere intelligence branch in Riysa specializing in foreign and military intelligence, and espionage. While ranks range from second lieutenant to the top colonel-general, colonels are essentially the workhorse of the IMJ, found in every operation and managing or operating each mission.
Personality: Highly intelligent, as expected of an IMJ colonel, but not a very social person, and furthermore is pretty suspicious (admittedly a very useful trait as an intelligence officer).
Last edited by Riysa on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Looks like we will have a nice diverse group! I'll leave sign ups open for about 21 more hours... Just to make sure we keep picking up interested parties.

Consider this like an expo, because you never know which nations are looking to buy aircraft or forge ties. In fact, my nation is shopping for a gunship in the AC-130's class...
Last edited by Vangaziland on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Russian Soviet States
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Soviet States » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Nation: The Republic of United Russian Soviet States
Branch: Red Air Force
Flight Squadron/Unit: 1st Squadron
Number of Aircraft: 4
Aircraft Type: F-16
Unit Type: (Fighter/Attack/Bomber/Recon/Display/Prototype) Fighter
This nation does not represent my views.
I stand with Rand.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
:Member of the United National Group:

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Glad to have you on board! My nation's Air Force uses mainly F-16s, apart from a few squadrons of the more advanced fighters.

Also a heads up, I'll be starting the Air Show tomorrow! I could honestly start the post with arrivals and start the actual flyovers later.. But I think skipping arrivals and starting with the first flyover will be different and refreshing...

My thinking cap is on though, and I'm mentally writing my intro flyover post starting.....

Now!
Last edited by Vangaziland on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zorchov
Secretary

Founded: Apr 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Zorchovian airforce

Postby Zorchov » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:11 pm

Nation Name: Zorchov
Military Branch: Air force
Name: King Joseph the II
Height: 163.6cm
Weight 178
Description: (optional photo): Born in the Zorchov reform he fought as a child solider.
History:
Military Responsibility: Commander of all Air force personnel
Personality: Polite and very demanding.

----------

Nation: Zorchov
Branch: Air force
Flight Squadron/Unit: Devil's Squadron 777
Number of Aircraft: 5
Aircraft Type: Recon/Attack
Unit Type: Recon
http://blenderartists.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=351940&d=1419715859

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:58 am

Glad to see you here... That. Aircraft isn't future tech right? This is MT with a decent amount of prototype-influenced aircraft.

Having said that, as long as you consider it MT or at least a prototype, I'm fine with it.

With aircraft there is a fine line, because we don't really know what is MT IRL. Think. One day a war happened and Stealth Bombers just appeared. One day a mission came up and there was a Stealth helicopter we wouldn't have heard about if it didn't crash.

But the plane looks cool Zorchov. Thanks for signing up!

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:00 am

Mind if I pop in? The wings are way too small to allow for flight, and the engine is too short also. Its a cool design but I don't think its actually flyable.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:26 am

Yeah, but it's not that serious. If he wants to write with us, I'm for it. We'll just imagine the wings are longer. But if it's a future tech space fighter, I don't want it... Released technology only( or in the same class as released technology)

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:58 am

Nation: Organized States of America
Branch: Organized States Air Force
Flight Squadron/Unit: 'Silver Eagles' (Tactical Air Command)
Number of Aircraft: 7 (1 through 6 are all Performance Ships and 7 is a Camera Ship)
Aircraft Type: F-35A Lightning II (1-6), F-35D (7)
Unit Type: Fighter Display Team

Flight Squadron/Unit: OSAF Heritage Flight
Number of Aircraft: 7
Aircraft Type: P-38, P-40, P-51, F-86, F-4E, F-15SE, and F-22A
Unit Type: Display

Flight Squadron/Unit: 509th Bomb Wing (Heavy), Strategic Air Command
Number of Aircraft: 1
Aircraft Type: B-3A Spear
Unit Type: Bomber

Nation Name: Organized States of America
Military Branch: Organized States Air Force
Name: John C. Ambrose
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 14
Description: (optional photo):

History:
Military Responsibility: Commanding Officer, O.S.A.F. Silver Eagles demonstration team, Lead Pilot (Eagle 1)
Personality: Colonel Ambrose is your typical O.S.A.F. Fighter Pilot, although lacking the "Mightier than thou" Flight Suit attitude that accompanies F-22 pilots. He is unlike many of his other peers, not looking for a promotion to Brigadier General. He is very polite, quiet, and mission-oriented, but can be eccentric at times.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:14 am

Accepted! I'm actually starting it now! So it should be up within the hour. Thanks everyone for jumping in.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:42 am

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=339070#p24331689

The Airshow is up! The posting order for the Airshow is first come, first served. Whenever you are available, feel free to post without worrying about an order. If any conflicts come up, we can edit around that.

I figure most units will just do a fly by while teams might put on a little show.

So far, so good, huh?

Bubba Reb
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bubba Reb » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Nation Name: The Dictatorship of Bubba Reb
Military Branch: I'm Bubba Reb, I run tha whole shebang Jack
Name:Y'all ain't fig'rd that out by now?
Rank: Top man on the totem pole, Biggest dawg on tha porch, head honcho, demander in chief.
Height:6ft
Weight 180

Description: (optional photo):Image

History:
Long story made short.... Former Navy SEAL who happens to be a redneck, becomes filthy rich, buys an uninhabited island in a purchace similar to the USAs Alaska purchace form Russia. He convinces a mass of military buddies form several nations, family, friends and like minded people from all over the world to join him in building a dream homeland that grew dramatically as word spread. Realizing they had become a small nation they pestered him to become the nations official leader. He avoided it for months, and finally in frustration jokingly said, "I ain't a dang politician, an I ain't never gonna be a one. And you can take that to tha bank Jack! Tha only way you'll get me to run the place, is if you numbskulls elect me as dictator. Then I can order ya to quit hollerin fer me to be a dadgum president or some other such nonsense." Much to his amazement, they did just that. He had lead the people by example, passion, and a sense of ethical values that they highly respected so far, and they trusted him to continue. He is training his Niece Erika Raines to take over whenever he decides to step down. Polls indicate that she will likely recieve close to 95% of the vote

Military Responsibility: Although he commands the entirety of the nations military, he still trains daily with his troops, and insists on mixing it up himself from time to time with some of the nations top special operators which often include some of his old Navy SEAL teamates.

Personality: Redneck...... With a masters degree in psychology. He dispises racism, willfull ignorance, and arrogance.

----------

Nation:Bubba Reb
Branch: Unmanned Drone division
Flight Squadron/Unit: The special "Redneck Engineering Squadron" developed specifically for this event.
Number of Aircraft: Eleventythree
Aircraft Type: Training drones
Unit Type: (Fighter/Attack/Bomber/Recon/Display/Prototype) ummm...... yes.
Last edited by Bubba Reb on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bubba Rebs sock drawer
(The man, the nation, it's history, people, vehicles, trade specialties, factbook, and all kinds of other junk.)

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=bubba_reb

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Accepted, I know Bubba Reb. I know I said no caricatures. Bubba Reb is not really one. He's one of the best writers on this site. As long as a character is not going to make a mockery of the thread and wants to write with the story, they are accepted.

I just put that as a clause to stop someone from making a character who is 90 years old, has irritable bowel syndrome and is just a cry for attention and passive aggressively bitter.... Yeah, someone made that character for a thread once and I don't think its funny.

Bubba Reb is not like that, so if anyone has a detailed character that may seem unique or a little comical, just message me and assure me you aren't about to thread jack or start sword fights or act totally ridiculous.

I look forward to the Bubba Rebians!

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Nation: Dai Nihon Teikkoku / The Empire of Greater Nihon
Branch: Kaigun Rikusentai / Imperial Navy (naval air arm to be specific)
Flight Squadron/Unit: 14th Carrier Esquadron
Number of Aircraft: 16x
Aircraft Type: Tsukumo A18N
Unit Type: Fighter (Multirole)
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Good to see a Naval Squadron. There is no posting order, or flight order and some people are still making intro posts, but feel free to just post your air display, or jump in as if you were already there conducting diplomatic talks.

Many events barely get past the intro posts... I want this RP to be different from other state function/ball posts.

I'm glad to RP with each and every one of you.. See you in the air or the convention room...
Last edited by Vangaziland on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nachmere
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:52 am

Characters:

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Nachmere
Military Branch: Royal Air Force (Res.), currently high ranking official in the Ministry of Defense
Name: Lord Sa'ad Hadad
Height: 1.77 meters
Weight: 80 kg
Description: (optional photo): Green eyed, wearing a grey suit, Hadad is a middle aged man in rather good shape, although a small beer-belly is starting to show up, the result of the less physically demanding life of a MoD official compared with his prior career as a fighter pilot.
History: Hadad had a remarkable career flying fighter aircraft with the Royal Airforce, including 5.5 confirmed air-to-air victories. He was a squadron commander as well as XO of a fighter wing. He was born into nobility, but having served so well, he was given the Earldom of Mifratz Nesharim, one of the more important Earldoms in Nachmere(this was vacated by the tragic death of the Earl and his family). He left the Air Force at the age of 51, and began working for the MoD.
Military Responsibility: Officially Hadad is "Head of technological cooperation with foreign forces" at the MoD. This essentially makes him the go to man for arms sales and purchases, technological co-operation projects, and so on. He is the head of the Nachmerian delegation,
Personality: Hadad is a classic fighter pilot, somewhat cocky, extremely pedantic. He smokes a pipe and is a less than very devout Maronite christian. He is married and has 4 children.

Military Branch: Royal Air Force
Name: Anat Gilat
Height: 1.67 meters
Weight: 55 kg
Description: (optional photo): Dark haired and dark eyed, Colonel Gilat is considered a very attractive woman by most. She is very physically fit, and usually seen with a smile on her face.
History: Gilat was educated in a military acedmy near Nachmere-City from a young age, and is the daughter of a former Royal Air Force General. She was accepted for fighter pilot training and rose through the ranks, and is now commander of the 101st Fighter Squadron.
Military Responsibility: As mentioned Gilat is the CO of 101st Fighter Squadron, in addition she is the leader of the RNAF aerobatics team, "The Flying Lions". She is on the delegation not only as leader of the flying team, but also as commander of all RNAF personnel in the delegation.
Personality: Gilat is a highly motivated woman, but unlike most fighter pilots is not overly aggressive or controlling. She is known to be extremely physically brave, and extremely polite and nice. She is single.

Military Branch: Royal Army / Aviation Corps
Name: Barak Hoffi
Height: 1.85 meters
Weight: 79 kg
Description: (optional photo): Colonel Hoffi has blue eyes and very light brown hair. He is very much in shape for his age.
History: Originally an infantry officer, Hoffi requested to transfer to flight school and became an attack helicopter pilot. He finished the course first of his class, and quickly advanced through the ranks. He was part of the cross-service program that developed the A-210 CAS drone, and now serves as XO of an Army Aviation wing.
Military Responsibility: Hoffi serves as the XO of an Army Aviation wing. For the purpose of the delegation he is the CO of all Royal Army personnel.
Personality: Hoffi is know for his sense of humor, and likable personality. He is well liked by both Air Force and Army officers.

----------

Nation: The Kingdom of Nachmere
Branch: Royal Air Force
Flight Squadron/Unit: "Flying Lions"
Aircraft Type: AT-21 Guru
Unit Type: Aerobatics Team

Nation: The Kingdom of Nachmere
Branch: Royal Air Force
Flight Squadron/Unit: 101st Fighter Squadron