NATION

PASSWORD

Organization of Democracies International Aid Requests

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Organization of Democracies International Aid Requests

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:21 pm

Need help with a pesky fascist coup d'etat? Having trouble with a dictator having overthrown your government? Just want warm bodies for your RP in general? Well look no further! Here in the Organization of Democracies, we've put aside the need to fight each other, and have decided to help other nations and regions attain a similar state of (tentative) unity. We support democracies, and want to see others grow, so we can wipe out that nasty Stalinistic insurrection if need be.

Anyway, there are conditions if we're going to help out with your RP. Basically, we pick which side we're on. We probably won't send in all of our nations, unless it's a huge thing, so don't expect 13 nations to come swooping in to rescue you. We require no pay, as helping young democracies flourish is what we're all about, and it's a reward in and of itself.

So, basically, if you're looking for extra nations to join an RP you've set up, either telegram me or, preferably, post it here. We're happy to help.
Hello, I see you're reading this. If you're running an RP and you need some help getting players, post a request here!

For reference, I'd like to say that I'm in the Central Standard time zone.

Caribica
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:55 pm

Commandin Pillotus wrote:Need help with a pesky fascist coup d'etat? Having trouble with a dictator having overthrown your government? Just want warm bodies for your RP in general? Well look no further! Here in the Organization of Democracies, we've put aside the need to fight each other, and have decided to help other nations and regions attain a similar state of (tentative) unity. We support democracies, and want to see others grow, so we can wipe out that nasty Stalinistic insurrection if need be.

Anyway, there are conditions if we're going to help out with your RP. Basically, we pick which side we're on. We probably won't send in all of our nations, unless it's a huge thing, so don't expect 13 nations to come swooping in to rescue you. We require no pay, as helping young democracies flourish is what we're all about, and it's a reward in and of itself.

So, basically, if you're looking for extra nations to join an RP you've set up, either telegram me or, preferably, post it here. We're happy to help.

If you want to join us and help police the world just telegram Commandin Pillotus or Ranoria and they will examine you nation and if you're democratic and well-meaning enough they'll let you in.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Yep. We're here, just letting you know I'm active, lol
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

The Dragon Realms Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dragon Realms Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 am

Where the hell was this when I was being invaded by Nazis?
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Emperor of Confederacy of the North, Delegate of Iron Arena, Postmaster General of Nation States
Currently reading The Story of Civilization. Currently playing Romance of the Three Kingdoms for the NES, and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix for the PS4.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:31 pm

The Dragon Realms Empire wrote:Where the hell was this when I was being invaded by Nazis?

We were the Middle East of Democracies then, and I wasn't even in the region. I was still an evil dictatorship if anyone remembers.
Last edited by Caribica on Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:58 pm

The Dragon Realms Empire wrote:Where the hell was this when I was being invaded by Nazis?

It wasn't there them, but it is here now. So, tell your friends.
Hello, I see you're reading this. If you're running an RP and you need some help getting players, post a request here!

The Dragon Realms Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dragon Realms Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Caribica wrote:

We were the Middle East of Democracies then, and I wasn't even in the region. I was still an evil dictatorship if anyone remembers.

Oh yeah, YOU HELPED GW, OF ALL PEOPLE!.
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Emperor of Confederacy of the North, Delegate of Iron Arena, Postmaster General of Nation States
Currently reading The Story of Civilization. Currently playing Romance of the Three Kingdoms for the NES, and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix for the PS4.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:11 pm

The Dragon Realms Empire wrote:
Caribica wrote:We were the Middle East of Democracies then, and I wasn't even in the region. I was still an evil dictatorship if anyone remembers.

Oh yeah, YOU HELPED GW, OF ALL PEOPLE!.

Evil dictatorships have an obligation to help evil dictatorships.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:53 pm

And I have an obligation to wreck evil dictatorships.
:/
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

The Dragon Realms Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dragon Realms Empire » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:54 pm

Caribica wrote:
The Dragon Realms Empire wrote:Oh yeah, YOU HELPED GW, OF ALL PEOPLE!.

Evil dictatorships have an obligation to help evil dictatorships.

Even Evil has standards.
Interestingly enough, the tv tropes page for that actually mentions NationStates under the Roleplay folder.
Gregoryisgodistan
Last edited by The Dragon Realms Empire on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:34 pm

I don't know how well this is working. We probably mostly need to be getting our names out there. Anyway, if you guys want, here's a link to one of Ranoria's puppet's RP's.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=336828

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates