NATION

PASSWORD

Germanian International Dinner party (open discussion)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fascist Empire of Great Britain
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:24 am

Charles chuckles to himself.

"By any chance, do any of you have a fine young Princess that would marry one of my sons?" he says then begins to laugh to himself.

"His lad has nae luck in the courting o' lassies". Gordon chimes in.

"Quite, I need a Grandson and a future heir for him" Charles replies.

"There's always Harry" Sir Douglas.

"He wouldn't make a King yet, he's off fighting those darn Argie rebels in South America." Charles responds. "He's a better fighter than a politician"
I'm a fairly conservative British 18 year old who will shortly be moving to Canada. I made this nation a few years ago and haven't posted in a while but my skills in writing have improved significantly.

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:40 am

Dominik I glanced over at Weronika before replying, "well, I, we, haven't had any children yet," he glanced around the room when he finished the sentence. "We're both still pretty young, so there's no urgency, or anything like that."

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:57 am

"I'm sure he'd settle for some Noble" Charles replies.
I'm a fairly conservative British 18 year old who will shortly be moving to Canada. I made this nation a few years ago and haven't posted in a while but my skills in writing have improved significantly.

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:06 pm

"Well," Dominik thought for a moment, "there aren't any eligible women in the royal family, and as for my nobility...well, you'd have to talk to them. I don't have any sort of control over their families, besides laws."

Weronika leaned up to his ear as he finished the sentence to whisper something to him, after which he nodded in agreement and looked toward the Chancellor, "would the Chancellor happen to have any refreshments or wine in stock?"

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:38 am

"Wine would be nice." Charles responds . "They must have some"
"After we have wine: I think we should discuss future relations with our nations."
Last edited by Fascist Empire of Great Britain on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nivok Baves
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:52 am

"Anything would be better to talk about" Alice said, putting down her fork on here barely eaten pasta.

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:06 pm

A Small Motorcade approaches the private estate of Florencia. Two figures emerge from the the central(and only unarmoured) car, the Atlesian Prince, Levere Atlesius, and the Grand General, Anna Tasalaar. Tasalaar is seen lighting a cigarette, says to Atlesius "Remind to fire that driver, he cant find anything, and now we're late," the displeasure apparent on her face. "At least we can pretend we're fashionably late," Atlesius smoothly replies back, not missing a beat. The pair glance around the room. The notice the familiar faces of King Charles and his General Staff. The displeasure on Tasalaar's faces increases. "Not them, I dont like dealing with Fascists," she remarks. Atlesius reminds her to be civil, as he greets the Germanian chancellor. "Hello there, sorry if we are a little late. I am Levere Atlesius, Prince of the Atlesians, and this" he says, motioning to Tasalaar, "is my Grand General, Anna Tasalaar. It is a pleasure to be here, and to make your acquaintance."
Last edited by Atlesia on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Economic Left/Right: -7.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51

Subsidiaries:
The Atlesian Cities of Science
Military Doctrine:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=atle ... /id=363764
AKA, Blitzkrieg on Steroids
Thanks to NationStates user Geanna for the awesome sig rainbow. Try highlighting it!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Charles glances at Levere
"Ah, some of my allies from The Alliance of Oppression have arrived! I hope the Warboss of Krakskull will arrive."

(OOC) J, let's be honest I'm Fascist only name. Although, I appreciate you participating in this thread.
Last edited by Fascist Empire of Great Britain on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Fascist Empire of Great Britain wrote:Charles glances at Levere
"Ah, some of my allies from The Alliance of Oppression have arrived! I hope the Warboss of Krakskull will arrive."

(OOC) J, let's be honest I'm Fascist in nothing but name

"Hello there King Charles, what a pleasure to see you again! I hope your family is holding up well. But however, even with the excellent food and hosts here, I highly doubt the Warboss of Krakskull would make a pleasant guest," Atlesius says politely, his etiquette training certainly showing through. Meanwhile, behind him, Tasalaar is seen shoveling down pasta like a madwoman, only pausing to shout at waiters to bring her beer, or to light a cigarette and have a smoke. Upon noticing this, Atlesius is seen visibly outraged, the veins of his head bulging. "ANNA! What have I told you about acting at International events!" In response, she looks at him nonchalantly, and shrugs her shoulders. Atlesius sighs heavily, muttering to himself, "This is gonna be a long night."

(OOC)I know, M, but that doesnt stop her.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Subsidiaries:
Military Doctrine:
Thanks to NationStates user Geanna for the awesome sig rainbow. Try highlighting it!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:36 pm

"She drinks like a Scotsman, an Irish man and a Purssian had a child" Sir Douglas states as he recoils in horror.

"Nah, just lik' a Scot in the mornin'" Gordon responds - applauding the Woman

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Fascist Empire of Great Britain wrote:"She drinks like a Scotsman, an Irish man and a Purssian had a child" Sir Douglas states as he recoils in horror.

"Nah, just lik' a Scot in the mornin'" Gordon responds - applauding the Woman

Tasalaar hears Gordon's comment, then rapidly rises out of her seat. "Hey you, yeah you! The funny sounding Fascist sissy! I challenge you to a drinking contest! Right here, Right now!" She shouts, believing his comment to be a challenge. Atlesius, for the first of possibly many times in the evening, is seen visibly facepalming.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Subsidiaries:
Military Doctrine:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:54 pm

"Yeh think, ye can beat a Scotsman in drinking? You're dafter than an Englishman!" he retorts

Charles and Douglas glare at Gordon

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Fascist Empire of Great Britain wrote:"Yeh think, ye can beat a Scotsman in drinking? You're dafter than an Englishman!" he retorts

Charles and Douglas glare at Gordon

"Obviously, you never seen an Atlesian drink!" Tasalaar says, getting way too into it.
"Waiter, gimme forty glasses of your strongest stuff!" She shouts at nearby waiter, scaring the living daylights out of the poor man. "You're on, fascist sissy." Atlesius is seen visibly facepalming again, worrying a few a bystanders with how hard he hit his own face.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Subsidiaries:
Military Doctrine:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:03 pm

Sir Douglas takes out a book and asks "Bets, anyone?"

Charles leans over and whispers to Douglas "Put 200 on Gordon and 50 on the General".
Gordon beats his chest and pours his drink.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:05 pm

"Who shall start first?" Charles quizzes.

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Fascist Empire of Great Britain wrote:Sir Douglas takes out a book and asks "Bets, anyone?"

Charles leans over and whispers to Douglas "Put 200 on Gordon and 50 on the General".
Gordon beats his chest and pours his drink.

In response to Gordon, Tasalaar rolls up her sleeves and cracks her knuckles, pouring herself a glass. "Alright scrub, you ready to get drank under the table by Anna the Alcohol Immune?" She boasts, glaring directly at Gordon. Atlesius decides that facepalming any harder would leave him without a face, so decides against it, even after hearing Tasalaar's old college drinking contest name.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Subsidiaries:
Military Doctrine:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:10 pm

"A'right - let's baith start at the same time. You're mare lightweight than a barin." he roars.

He grabs his glass.
Last edited by Fascist Empire of Great Britain on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:15 pm

Fascist Empire of Great Britain wrote:"A'right - let's baith start at the same time. You're mare lightweight than a barin." he roars.

He grabs his glass.

"I do not what you just said, but I'm gunna assume it was an insult. You're so lightweight, even a Atlesian baby could out drink ya." Tasalaar retorts, grabbing her glass. "Alright, 3,2,1 down it!" She shouts, as both of them down their glasses. Atlesius decides that the opposite side of the ballroom looks mighty appealing, so goes to speak with the world leaders over there.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Subsidiaries:
Military Doctrine:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:22 pm

"Felling the caul o' the liquor, lass?" He retorts as he drinks his next round.
"A' drank more in the trenches o' Ruskkovia. First eins' en an' last ein's oot."
Last edited by Fascist Empire of Great Britain on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:38 pm

Fascist Empire of Great Britain wrote:"Felling the caul o' the liquor, lass?" He retorts as he drinks his next round.
"A' drank more in the trenches o' Ruskkovia. First eins' en an' last ein's oot."

"Pssh, I'm not even tipsy yet," Tasalaar spits back, putting down her 13th glass. "I drank so much after I lost my parents to the damn fascist rebellion in my home county, that in 24 hours that same county was entirely out of liquor. I then proceeded to lead my platoon to retake my home's town hall, with minimal casualties."
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Subsidiaries:
Military Doctrine:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:47 pm

"Dinna' gloat aboot that. I once ran 20 damn Argies at once with that sword... while drunk and naked!" he boasts

Douglas recoils in horror at the memory - remembering a naked Gordon wears his soul down. He almost vomits but regains his balance.
Charles pats him on the back and Douglas vomits forth the pasta he had just eaten.
Last edited by Fascist Empire of Great Britain on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Fascist Empire of Great Britain wrote:"Dinna' gloat aboot that. I once ran 20 damn Argies with that sword... while drunk and naked!" he boasts

Douglas recoils in horror at the memory - remembering a naked Gordon wears his soul down. He almost vomits but regains his balance.
Charles pats him on the back and Douglas vomits forth the pasta he just eaten.

"Fighting naked? My first impression of you may have been a wrong one! That's glorious! I can kill my enemies while they are distracted by my glorious body!" Tasalaar is inebriated enough by this point to reply with this. Atlesius overhears this and the sound of Douglas vomiting and visbly pales.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Subsidiaries:
Military Doctrine:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:52 pm

"Nae body looks at female Highlander! They're dead befare they ca' stare loong enaough!" He replies.

Krakskull
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Krakskull » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:31 pm

A large ramshackle vehicle slapped together from random bits of scrap and what appears to be weapons strewn all over it drives towards the estate, followed by two other cobbled together vehicles that resemble what may be trucks spewing black clouds of smoke behind them. The three vehicles stop in front of the estate and two rather large green humanoids step out from the larger of the three, Warboss Krakskull, leader of Krakskull, and Goresplitter, his personal guard and commander of the elite nobs. They enter the estate and immediately notice two notable people within their alliance drinking excessively. Krakskull charges over towards them, shaking the area around him as he sprints, Goresplittter simply sighs and begins to follow. Krakskull takes a seat near Gordon an Tasalaar, the tiny seat struggling to hold his weight. "Oi you gits, I's can't believe yous started drinkin wivout me!" yells Krakskull as he looks around the room for a keg too serve as a cup.

Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby 201 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:08 pm

A loud rumbling is heard as what looks to be a flying city with giant banners hanging from it flying over the estate. The creature is teleported down to the ground, it looks like on of the Dominion's Mk. 2 Leviathan class warriors, with an antenna strapped to the back, the creature also has a diffrent colour coding than the usual leviathans.
The creature enters the estate, seeing other members of the alliance it approaches saying. "We have expected this moment, we are the eternity."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates