NATION

PASSWORD

Germanian International Dinner party (open discussion)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fascist Empire of Great Britain
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:03 am

Wine-loving Chimps wrote:
201 wrote:The Leviathan's gets teleported off the estate, and the curator takes off.

1 minute later the bomb in the estate goes off.
The bomb contained one gram of antimatter.

The bombs radius would be of the power about 5 times as powerful as Big Boy, which was dropped on Nagasaki.

Everything within 5 km of the estate would be instantly de-matterialized.

Everything within 40 km would be irradiated with so much radiation than the people would en up with lethal cancer.

Everything within 120 km would be extremly radiated.

All the apes are incinerated. All the communists are incinerated. The Germanian Chancellor is incinerated... AND ON THAT BOMBSHELL... Goodnight!

More like "You're about to have a bad day"
I'm a fairly conservative British 18 year old who will shortly be moving to Canada. I made this nation a few years ago and haven't posted in a while but my skills in writing have improved significantly.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:05 am

"We just wanted a nice dinner but then the Communists came". Charles sighs
I'm a fairly conservative British 18 year old who will shortly be moving to Canada. I made this nation a few years ago and haven't posted in a while but my skills in writing have improved significantly.

The Germanian states
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:06 am

Germanian emergency helicopter

The hell is hit by the blast and falls off the sky and the only survivor is the Chancellor who got one last look at the Germanian flag impaled into his chest before dying.
This Nation doesn't use NS Stats
Senpai: UESE
My views are mixed in my Attitude somewhere
Germanian States Embassy Program

Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby 201 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:06 am

And so the AOP lived happily ever after, until the next forum thread.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:07 am

"Its lik' a typical day in Glasgae". Gordon says finishing his 999th drink

Wine-loving Chimps
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wine-loving Chimps » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:11 am

The End! :clap: :lol2: :rofl: :hug:
"At the point in time when bullets can pass through the interdimensional walls, when firepower takes up the entirety and eternity of space and time, all being stuck in a neverending life and death cycle as bullets recover and destroy their bodies in quick succession, no one able to think about anything but the sheer force of the bullets rapidly flying literally everywhere in the Materium, turning the Warp itself into nothing but a sea of semi-automatic weaponry, then there will be enough Dakka. Or atleast almost." - The Emperor.
Proud user of NS stats. If you are bad at running your country, maybe take a look at yourself and ask yourself why.
Slava Ukraini

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:13 am

Tasalaar and Atlesius see the explosion, having been safely evacuated by their allies. Tasalaar looks at what used to be the Germanian estate. "Well, that party ended with a bang," she jokes. Atlesius, finally tired of the long night, breaks out laughing at her joke. She looks at him confused, then asks him "Long night?"
He smiles back at her. "A helluva long night," he says, grabbing his phone and arranging for a pickup for the both of them.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Economic Left/Right: -7.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51

Subsidiaries:
The Atlesian Cities of Science
Military Doctrine:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=atle ... /id=363764
AKA, Blitzkrieg on Steroids
Thanks to NationStates user Geanna for the awesome sig rainbow. Try highlighting it!

Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby 201 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:15 am

This is basicly what happened at the estate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgmlATHyaAc

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:25 am

On the way back home, the Communists release nuclear bombs all over the Germanian States.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Unified Imperial States
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Imperial States » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:16 am

An emergency shuttle landed at the designated evacuation zone, Imperial Transhuman soldiers jumping out and readying their weapons. "Over here!", yelled one of the survivors of the Imperial delegation, carrying their stunned emperor Friedmann to the shuttle. The mechanical voices of one of the Transhuman soldiers went live on it's radio, reporting "Subject Alpha 01 obtained. Preparing for immediate evacuation."

The shuttle took off after taking everyone on board. Friedmann had burns to his face, but nothing serious. He looked at a nearby non-transhuman officer. "Get me a secure comm channel to High Command. We're going to give these people a lesson in violence."
Always use my Factbooks for relevant forum information on my nation. I didn't write them for nothing.

My nation is currently at DEFCON: 1/2/3/4/5 |Normal readiness|

We Hold the following nations as protectorates: United Lizalfos Clans

Unified Imperial States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Imperial States » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:22 am

The news was all over the Empire. Giant broadcast screens hanging from city towers blared the sound and images of the violent outbreak. "Due to a recent assassination attempt on Imperial leadership in the Germanian States, military High Command has seen fit to release a small contingent force of the interstellar navy to provide assistance against the aggressors."
Always use my Factbooks for relevant forum information on my nation. I didn't write them for nothing.

Quensatango
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Quensatango » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:42 am

ooc: So I guess my President and Foreign minister are now non-existent

Unified Imperial States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Imperial States » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:49 am

Quensatango wrote:ooc: So I guess my President and Foreign minister are now non-existent

ooc: The delegation would have likely taken on survivors, so you can say they escaped on my shuttle if you want them to survive.

Quensatango
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Quensatango » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:33 am

As the fire fight rages on the Enrique and Yajaria flee out to the courtyard, they see a shuttle appear. The two run over to the shuttle as they inform the soldiers who they are, and are accepted onto the Imperial Shuttle.

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:37 am

King Dominik I stepped out of the car, helping Weronika out. Glancing around, he saw the familiar Polish flag waving with the wind. Weronika glanced at him, "what...what do you think happened?"

"Well, I don't know...but thank God we got out of there before things got serious," he turned his attention to the two Royal guards, "thank you, gentlemen, I don't think we would have made it out if it wasn't for you."

"No problem, my King," Jurand and Bolesław nodded.

"Alright," Dominik I glanced at the now dark sky, the stars shining in it, and the moon glowing over the land, "let's get some sleep," he glanced to Weronika.

She exhaled, finally calm after what had unfolded, "I'd love to," she told him with a smile, walking with him towards the castle, the guards to their own homes.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Nordonovik
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordonovik » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:14 am

:rofl: :twisted:
Last edited by Nordonovik on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
When ghettos become the mainstream of society, islands of individuality cannot help but harbor an elite.

Heterodox, pedant, cynic, curmudgeon, skeptic, dissident

Imperator and Founder of Satanic Cathedral

Nordonovik
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordonovik » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:27 am

Unified Imperial States wrote:
Quensatango wrote:ooc: So I guess my President and Foreign minister are now non-existent

ooc: The delegation would have likely taken on survivors, so you can say they escaped on my shuttle if you want them to survive.

The Luciferian Imperial couple cautiously analyzes the remaining survivors....Empress Xena's setiments are ambivalent regarding her company while the Prince of Darkness attempts to mitigate/lighten the mood by cracking morbid/facetious remarks about the cataclysm that recently occurred.
Last edited by Nordonovik on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
When ghettos become the mainstream of society, islands of individuality cannot help but harbor an elite.

Heterodox, pedant, cynic, curmudgeon, skeptic, dissident

Imperator and Founder of Satanic Cathedral

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:03 pm

Germanian helicopters in Southern States

The Germanian Helicopters are helping those hit by the nuke and Germania is asking why and how did they deserve this to the extent of 9.000.000 Men women and children's death.

Germanians found the president's body and was taken to a funeral in the capital city of Sofia.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Germanian Military

The military is completely obliterated with only 500 soldiers left. Germania is trying to get revenge for the cruel cold blooded murder of 20.000.000 men women and children in total. Germanians are doing humanitarian acts to affected cities and a reader's digest Magazine released taking a photo of a child in front of his dead parents with the Title "Save Germania".

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Germania

The city of Tirane is completely destroyed luckily Sofia the capital city survived.

[img]upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Oklahomacitybombing-DF-ST-98-01356.jpg[/img]

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:10 am

Because this is not canon in my opinion and is just a joke Roleplay.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:39 pm

"...what was this large fart? Nuclear weapons? They still use nuclear fusion? What do we do here?"

The Dai Coon Ree delegate stands up and politely excuses himself.

"Who did suggest a 1st contact with...these?" he asks on his way out.

A sophisticated shuttlecraft waits for him to be brought back to the Highliner waiting in orbit.

"Next time you suggest to contact someone will you make sure they are beyond ...animals?" This systems ressources should make up my time." He is really anoyed. "Send the imperial Navy with an Occupation force to protect the class 1 asteroid belt, those 4 Gasgiants and this mineral rich world in the 5th orbit.

While he lifts up. "Such inferiour beings I didnt expected there be still around..."
"The true Masters duty is to make sure his Apprentice will become better than him..."
DEFCON: 5
Proud Member of The Coalition of Omniversal Dominance
Member of The Capitalist League/President of the Assembly
IATA Member

Class C: Tier 0, Type VII, Galactic Power
Reading FACTBOOKS is good for your brain and some people put lots of effort into theirs!

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:32 pm

The Germanian chancellor is given a proper funeral.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates