NATION

PASSWORD

Germanian International Dinner party (open discussion)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:23 am

Our foreign minister, Elvis Reds, wishes to attend
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

The Germanian states
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:51 am

You are welcome to...
This Nation doesn't use NS Stats
Senpai: UESE
My views are mixed in my Attitude somewhere
Germanian States Embassy Program

Fascist Empire of Great Britain
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:49 am

"Huazzah! More of our allies from The Alliance of Oppression! Sir Douglas, have Simmerson bring the strongest drink for Kraskskull and... Uh... What do you fellows drink in 201?" King Charles responds in a mixture of joy and confusion.

Sergeant Simmerson rushes in with a large keg of beer.

"Apologies to my Germanian friends, Orks will only drink the strongest alcohol."
I'm a fairly conservative British 18 year old who will shortly be moving to Canada. I made this nation a few years ago and haven't posted in a while but my skills in writing have improved significantly.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:58 am

"Alcohol?? Oh we have wine." Said the Germanian Chancellor.

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:06 am

"Oh god, The rest of the Alliance is crashing the party." Atlesius mutters under his breath, upon seeing the 201 and Krakskull delegates. "Excuse me, but may I have some of the finest Germanian wine?" He asks the Germanian chancellor.
"God knows I'll need it," he remarks.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Economic Left/Right: -7.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51

Subsidiaries:
The Atlesian Cities of Science
Military Doctrine:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=atle ... /id=363764
AKA, Blitzkrieg on Steroids
Thanks to NationStates user Geanna for the awesome sig rainbow. Try highlighting it!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:08 am

"I apologise again, they will only have the strongest alcohol" Charles responds.
I'm a fairly conservative British 18 year old who will shortly be moving to Canada. I made this nation a few years ago and haven't posted in a while but my skills in writing have improved significantly.

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:40 am

"Only the strongest alcohol?" Dominik I asked with a smile forming on his face, "I happened to have one of my guards sneak a couple bottles of Polish vodka in, if you're interested."

Weronika looked at him, "Dominik, I thought we agreed to not bootleg anything in!"

"We agreed to it, but the guards don't count," he said with a smile, "besides, I also had them bring in your favorite wine in case the Germanians can't satisify you."

She stopped being angry at him, giving him a look that meant he was off the hook, "alright, at least you put some thought into it."

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:41 am

"Marvellous!" says Sergeant Simmerson as he enters the Dinner Hall.

Sir Douglas glares at Simmerson, with a look of annoyance.

"Master Sergeant, what are you doing here?" Sir Douglas responds.

"Sorry, my 'Duk-"

"Don't call me that" Sir Douglas snaps at him.

"Apologies, Sir Douglas. The men were wondering what there orders are, for the rest of the night." he says worryingly.

"Have them at ease. Your Majesty..." he looks Dominik I. "Would you mind if my men were to... have some of your Vodka, if you so please. They marched a long way here and they deserve some kind of reward" he looks at the King, with a polite smile.
Last edited by Fascist Empire of Great Britain on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby 201 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:35 pm

The Leviathan looks at Charles, lifting his finger a little bit, but retracks it.

"We do not require organic substances."

The Leviathan continues to stare akwardly.

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Atlesius stares at the interaction beween Charles and the Leviathan interacting. He's scoffs into his drink.

"If being more highly evolved comes with having the social skills of an industrial robot, I think I'll pass," he remarks.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Subsidiaries:
Military Doctrine:
Thanks to NationStates user Geanna for the awesome sig rainbow. Try highlighting it!

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:46 pm

PASTAAAAAA...

The chancellor shouted as he ate his Lasagna.

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:30 pm

"Well...I only have two bottles..." Dominik I said, "I mean, most of my men can get through an entire bottle and be ready to fight..." After his sentence, the King put two fingers in his mouth and whistled a quick and short Polish battle tune. After just a few moments, one of his guards, Bolesław, stood behind him ready for orders. "Bolesław, my good man, could you please hand me the bottles of vodka?" After a glance to his left at Weronika the King immediately corrected himself, "and a bottle of wine?"

"Of course, my Liege," Bolesław nodded, pulling out the bottles and setting them on the table.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

The Royal Austriate
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Germanic International Dinner

Postby The Royal Austriate » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:35 pm

A white Mercedes-Benz S class limo customized by our very own King Abraham James Mata II. His Magesty's royal guards protect him in his royal garments.

The Royal Austriate
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Austriate » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Oh did I forget to mention that I brought the whole court of Vienna

Quensatango
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Quensatango » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Germania

President Yajaria Calistro checked her watch and sighed,"Bueno, I'm supposed to represent the republic and I'm going to be late..." Yajaria fell back in her seat Groaning. "Relax, ever things going to be fine, besides this wouldn't be the first time Quensatango would be late" Enrique Colom Minister of Foreign affairs said. It was true Quensans were notorious for being late. However, he was right she had been stressing to much, but to her this was more than just a simple get together with other leaders this was a chance to finally introduce Quensatango to the world, or at least other surrounding nations.
"I suppose your right, but you know this is a big opportunity and I would rather not screw it up" Yajaria replied doing some last minute Grooming.
"Trust me I know. Anyway we should be arriving at the Estate in a few Minutes, from what I've read these Germanians value Pasta as a delicacy."
"Pasta? Well I have been in the mood for some lasagna actually"

(OOC: This is my first RP so sorry if it's bad)
Last edited by Quensatango on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Germanian guards

The Germanian guards stop a suspicious looking car and the car passed through an X-_ray scanning gate and it was all clear.

A Germanian royal guard tells the Quensatangoians(we love placing -ian in nationalities) to go to the ballroom.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:11 am

Red wine?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Unified Imperial States
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Imperial States » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:57 am

Emperor Friedmann's black staff car, surrounded by an entourage of light armored cars, made it's way up the road towards the estate. As it stopped at the front gates for the guards to check identities, the armored cars back off away from the estate and went back to their headquarters. It wouldn't be very police to have armed troopers showing up at a diplomatic function, afterall.

Friedmann opened his window as the guard walked towards the car. "Karl Friedmann", he said as he pulled out a small wallet adorned with the signs of the Unified Imperial States. He suddenly took the time to notice the giant flying city in the sky. "Not these people again...", he muttered.
Always use my Factbooks for relevant forum information on my nation. I didn't write them for nothing.

My nation is currently at DEFCON: 1/2/3/4/5 |Normal readiness|

We Hold the following nations as protectorates: United Lizalfos Clans

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:39 am

Charles looks outside the window.

"Ah! See Douglas, look at that!" he points at the numerous cars outside and then smiles at his humble carriage.
"See how they all arrive in motorcars and we arrived here in a bloody cart!" He laughs

"Yes, your majesty. The Carriage is the true way Royalty should travel. My God!" he looks over to see Gordon is on 450th glass of alcohol, a wall of sorts is building in front of him.

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:58 am

Upon seeing the Unified Imperial States motorcade, Atlesius sighs. "I guess I should go and say hello to another one of my allies showing up for the party." Looking back, he hears an angry shriek.
"Not more Fascists!" Tasalaar screams, after slamming down her precisely 459th glass of alcohol. "They're killing my buzz!"
Sighing again, and heavily resisting the urge to facepalm, he goes over to greet Emperor Friedmann. Internally cursing his luck all the way.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Subsidiaries:
Military Doctrine:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:42 pm

"What kind of defences do you have in this area?" Sir Douglas directs this question to the nearest Germanian Official.

Imperial New Vegas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Plane Crash

Postby Imperial New Vegas » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Emperor Alfred Kappel sat in a plane, enjoying the view of the landscape below him. He was on his way to the Germanian states to attend an international dinner party or some shit like that when suddenly, he feels an unusual shake. He turns to the lady that was sleeping beside him. The juice on her fold-able table shook. The airplane broad-casted a flight-attendant speaking in an urgent voice. "Everyone! Stay calm! We are experiencing some difficulties with the aircraft. Please make use of the oxygen masks we provide!"

Just then, on cue, oxygen masks fall from the ceiling. It suddenly becomes chaotic in the plane. Women began screaming in high-pitched voices. Children began wailing and kicking. Fathers sweat anxiously, trying to calm everyone down.

Alfred mumbled "God fucking damnit, vhy does zis always happen to me?"

The plane continued rocking furiously, and all of a sudden, the emperor felt himself falling vertically. He tried putting his mask on, but it just didn't seem to work. He couldn't plant his feet on the ground. It felt like a roller coaster. Only in a rollercoaster, people get off safely.

He groaned a little as the plane drew closer. He heard a deafening crash, and then he heard no more.
Last edited by Imperial New Vegas on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The flag of the pre-war American Commonwealth with various chems and drugs replacing the stars, representing a love of the old world and a love of drugs.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:29 pm

OOC: Where is that plane going to crash?

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:32 pm

OOC: This will be fun.

IC:
Premier Friedrich Mueller arrives by public transport, before he walks into the hall.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:40 pm

King Charles smile fades - he looks at Sir Douglas and leans towards him, he whispers something.

"Yes, your Majesty "- Sir Douglas leaves the room, then returns with two tall Grenadiers. He passes the Premier and whispers (it is almost inaudible) "Regicidal, Communist filth" and returns to his seat.

Gordon has recently finished his 599th drink and looks up.

"O' my, who invited these daftees?"
Last edited by Fascist Empire of Great Britain on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates